The New Upcoming Time Magazine Cover

time.com/longform/pete-buttigieg-2020/

Will these homos be America's future first family?

Attached: first family faggots.jpg (360x480, 72.12K)

If Pete had a black husband, the dems would have already settled on him as their main choice for 2020.

A homo with 'butt' in his last name, we really are living in some kind of fucked up simulation.

Moshe, please.

Gross. I wonder if they're bug chasers.

Attached: im_lovin_it.jpg (474x355, 46.99K)

Lol, that's a gayest ass name ever.

Vote for Pete Bootygrease

Attached: emj.head_.sam_.jpg (1600x873, 112.7K)

Pete Bootygrease
The Cumguzzler-in-Chief
RearForce One
The Sodomite House
The Wurst Lady

just kill it in minecraft you dont even need a metal sword

Yes. This also isn't a thread.

I am an antimatter spark with the will & capability to torch this enitre infernal material hellscape. we will return to pleroma. in Minecraft.

– and by "it" i mean your bad attitude. LOL

The Oval Orifice
Staring
Peter Buttgig
Dick Pullman
Benis al Jizz
and Harry Rammer

Wew lad

His surname has gig in it, so one might say Cock Assjob.

Attached: Tot5QC[1].gif (320x180, 1.46M)

k

A C C E L E R A T E
C
C
E
L
E
R
A
T
E

The hilarious part is that he claims that Trump and Pence are anti-Christian while pounding his buttbuddy in the ass.

simulation confirmed.

People that have a zero percent chance of being president:
- fags
- kikes

(((Glezman)))

there's already been several jew presidents.

The Dems would have cummed themselves into a coma, but that's only at the core
Gays and mixed race couples disgust people on a base, animal level and I think (dearly fucking hope) there is a limit to the majority's appetite for virtue signaling

FUCK THIS WORLD

Faggots are basket cases

mein neger
listen and believe for a moment
honk honk
welcome to clown world
honk honk
take the first step
ACCELERATE

I can't remember the last time I saw a Time Magazine. Legacy media has no reach and must rely upon the draw of outrageous tabloid spectacle in order to gain any attention. Into the trash it goes.

Kek

What the fuck are you talking about retard?

You
You honk
You honk me
You honk *me*
You honk me to spray
You honk me to spray
You honk me to spray seltzer in your face

Not only that, he's the Mayor of South Bend. CIAniggers are having fun with us here. Read his bio, he glows.

Boomer rag. Last month they had a shitskin soccer player on the cover claiming he was one of the top one hundred most influential people on Earth… a guy that runs after a fucking rubber ball and can't even speak English.

Last I heard he was in 3rd place behind the two ancient guys so there is a chance but not a great one of him ending up President

Time is trash, but Salah (I checked to see who you meant) does have influence though. You might not care for his sport, but that Egyptian soccer player probably has a billion people following him. I'm quite thankful that most of the useless people are preoccupied with frivolous nonsense, the rest can get on with more important matters unimpeded.

You're a newb fag for this to be a revelation to you. lincoln, roosevelts, eisenhower, lbj.

Unfortunately i live in the state of indiana so i have to hear about Pete Buttgasser on the news all the damn time.

In the 2020 democrat presidential primary i think it will come down to creepy Biden or Buttplug. Kamala Negress has no chance and neither does Pochahonkey.

Buttgreaser or hair sniffer, the memes will be great at least.

CIA nigger.

The want to demoralize, de-stablize, form a crisis and then normalize.

Last step is normalization before the boot drops on the face. This is the 11th hour folks. This is total in your face commie dumpster fire propaganda.

You don't think jihadis won't use anal jihad to bring in their friends. MS-13 won't exploit that? Commies won't exploit that? They can just divorce and marry all the green cards they want, with pre-installed handlers, choke collars and ball gags.

We have to systematicall counter strike daily by:
re-moralize
stabilize
contain and suppress
shame taboos

Attached: 581ccd52d145954a91456dfa66a0b77fd2dba0eb88f478124b84051682e92146.png (488x693, 113.61K)

I just had a couple of FA-18s shoot down my sides

I thought a nigger Muslim president was bad enough, now there’s a chance of getting a fag, a woman or a communist Jew. It’s about time I go off-the-grid and prepare for the fall

Doubt [X]

Attached: evil_2.jpg (4096x2160, 3.64M)

“Untested”

James Buchanon is thought to have been a faggot. Andrew Jackson referred to him as Ms Nancy, which was an anti-faggot slur at the time. And it still is a slur for a soy boy, like 'nancy boy' or so.