Anything other than killing jews is a waste of time

Anything other than killing jews is a waste of time.
Anyone who disagrees is a jew.
Stop wasting time.

This simple slogan will separate the cowards, shills, and infiltrators from the free human beings.

They will whine and call names, but they will never address the proposition directly, because it is their greatest fear - what if we stopped being distracted and immediately focused on the root of the problem?
They aren't anywhere near ready for that yet. It's an opportunity that I suggest we pursue.

But how do we know there's no hope in this system?
The jews control the currency. There is no way to pry control from them within the system because they can always print more money and fund a countermeasure.

We have to work hard to earn money and carefully build every effort, while the jew can just conjure money out of thin air and pay useful idiots to come and knock it all down.

Simply put the entire economy is a scam.
Our money is meaningless and worthless, but we treat it as if it's real. This mistake has fundamentally warped our collective psyche and is the root of all the problems we have such as the popularity of leftist ideology.

This all assumes you are already wise to the JQ, now take the next step:
If you don't know already, you NEED to understand how the central bank bribes everyone and everything to enact its social engineering goals:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fractional-reserve_banking#Criticisms
(can some one provide a better source?)
and you need to understand exactly how they leverage this power:
youtube.com/watch?v=8Nbvd3FOLUA&list=PLGWDWheWsAdlOgXzuVBWQvBuHK1yMUI2K&index=7
(long video, but it describes exactly how they move money around and get things done, watching it and understanding it will probably change your life)

And of course, the mods try to delete this thread based on any pretext they can come up with, going so far as to ban me
Don't cower to such spineless agents. Push the issue every time. Never forget this place is completely warped by their censorship, never forget you aren't alone - we all want to fight back.

Attached: 1556730241719.jpg (1080x1349, 173.88K)

Attached: Capture.PNG (714x1030, 188.67K)

Come at me you fucking low-tier federal agent welfare niggers.

I have all day and infinite proxies.

Agreed. When they anchored the fucking walk with a white shirt thread. I know that this board has been infiltrated

nazi kikes are double digit iq taking fed bait.

Zig Forums is not a natsoc board, so take a hike nazi kike and go worship that dead controlled op faggot hitler elsewhere.

he's still here, posting his schizo bullshit

It’s the first thing they did right in months, yid.

Zig Forums isn’t natsoc and hasn’t been for years, user. Imkikey banned all natsoc content. Now codemonkey bans mods who try to enforce natsoc content. Only jewish spam can be posted here.

Vote for Trump OP.

So how many have you killed, OP? Post your guns.

Please leave.

EVERYTHING IS CONTROLLED OPPOSITION REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Then you are the jew

This is how far Zig Forums has fallen.

DA JOOOZ REEEEEE

You’re fooling no one. How much are you paid?

It was real in your mind.

Attached: hitler_and_rothschild_debunked.jpg (1500x6000 197.05 KB, 2.37M)

゚'三ニ_=-、,_(_ゝ、         ≦---ォ´  ̄`ヽ,_ ヽvマir'⌒Y       ,__   ,>:´ '゙⌒¨ ´,ゝく  _, /´ `\        \ヽ _ `´     

You are welcome to fuck off, this place is shit.

You tell me fedchan, what's your salary like.

、_              _ 二ニ=-――--  、  、           , .:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::`ヽハ            /.:;:::::::::::::::::::::::::::;::::::::::::::::::::::::ゝ、::::.ヽ         ///.:::/.::::::::;::/.::::::::::;:イ:::::::::::::::::::::::.ヘ          /:;〃.:::::::::/:/:::/.:/_/|、:::::::::::::::::',::::::::!            {/ {:::::::::::/_」/ l:/  /`トl:::::::l::::::::::l::::::::l               V:::::::l^iさ    =ミ:、|/!:::!:::::::::::!::::::::l                〉::::::l 」り     /(_ハノ:::l::::::::::::|::::i:::|  見るなぁ!ばかぁ!!.               /.::::::/  ´    、代ノノ.::::「ヽ:::::::!:::ハ:l              l::::/〉―- 、    `7.::::::/.ノ::::::ノ:/ }              |//      ヽ   /.::/::::/:::/:/ /            (    , -=ー'-ニ// {:::://}/ヽ、__, ィ7´ ̄_>               ヾ.:、/  、\      ∨' _二ニ=‐'´ / ̄ ̄                /    ', \___     ___ノ.               /       ',  \   /  / ̄ l \              /      l    \|_/   ',  l  \.             /         l/            ',   l   ヽ            /        /              ', _」     ).           /        /            > '" ̄ ̄`ヽ.           ノ       / \         _, /. -―、‐-     ',       /         /    \_, ,. -‐ァ'´/    ___ヽ、_   }       /           /     Y  / /   , ィ ´: : : : : : :\ノ  _ -‐ 7⌒ヽ、.     /          /         |   /  /: : :┌―- 、.: : : :> '´: : : : :/.:::::::::::::\  ,.ィ´        /          l ,.

Hail Hitler
Sieg Heil

show your badge langley virgincel

wew lad

I can’t even complete the mocking greentext, you’re that pathetic. And you’ve just confirmed you’re paid to post here.

So how many have you killed? thought so.

pretty sure those are bots

this is how it works as far as I can tell:
about 16-24 hours a day there is an agents here monitoring the board. They have 'AI'-driven bot tools to spam - they seed the bots with a sentiment and then the shilling becomes automatic.
They will set up bots "on OP's team" too but are just retards shitting the thread up with back-and-forth nonsense to make the whole conversation seem 'unappealing'.

Usually when I make threads like this and they get spammed by bots like this it will go on literally as long as I keep posting - I've done this for literally 36 hours straight before just to prove to myself they were bots.
The post rate is by far #1 on the site, it appears on the front page, yet it seems to attract few real replies.

Kind of makes me thing they sharded off my internet and no one can actually see my thread.

_____    ____    ____            fr===ミミミミミミx'\:.:.:.`:x<ミミミミミ\              \     >'´:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.::.`< ̄ ̄ ̄ 丁              ヽ  /:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:..:.:.:.:.:\   /              `ー=.'∨:.:.:.:.:.:.:./:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.ヽ:.:.:.:.:.:.:,.  /             /:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:./:.:..i:.:.:ハ:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:!.:!.:..:.:.|/',               /イ:.:.:.:!:.:.!:.:.:.!.:.:.ハ:.:! !:|.:.小: !:.!.:..:.:.|:.:.: |            i |.:.:.:.|.:.ィ:.:.:ナト:! !:| |.| '⌒从:!:.|.:.:.! :.:.:! f⌒'⌒)            | |ハ:..ハ:.:N/ レ  N レ ィ弌ぅ、|/!.:.:ト、:,'  \/              !! N:从ト、,x=ミ.     h仆} 〉‐': i7 }              ヽ |:.|:ハ 、、        `ー'  /.:.ムイ|                 /:.:|:. ハ     '      ,':.:/八:|                ,. ' ―!:.:.込   Y ¬   /.:/ー- 、!                   /    |:.:| ミ: > 、  ,.  イi:.:i    ',           /       i:.:! ミ: : : : :.>z':.: : : :|:.:|    i      ┌ ====┐          ,         |.:.| ミ: : : : : : : : : : : :.|:.:!    |       |     |         /|     i /:.リ  ミxミxミxミxミx八:.:、    |       |     !         /:.:.:.|       !/::/     、 ,     ヽ:.ヽ.  八        |  ____ |      /:.:.:.:.:/|     /:./      :.      ! ヽ:.∨:.:.:.',     〕_〔__.     /:.:.:/ ミゝ、___/:./       i        }_|:.:|:.:.:::.:.! (ニニニニニニニニニニ)     /:/{   ミ:::::::/:.// ̄¨ヽ   |     /:|:::::|:.:|:.:.:..:.:|    ヽヽ|::| /::/::/.    /::::八   |:::::/.:/{:::::::::::::::::::::\_/    /::::|:::::|:.:| :.:.:.::.|     〉:::〃:/::/三三/:::::::::::::::\  |:::::|.:.|::ヽ:::::::::::::::::::::::::`ー‐‐':::::::::ノ::::/:/⌒`''::‐―‐‐r'::::::::::::/  ∧:::::::::::::::ff^\!:::八:乂,)\::::::::::::/\::::::::::::::/::::://:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::/  ,   \:::::::::H: : |::::::::: ̄|   ̄ ̄ �:.: ̄ ̄`ー‐〃―――r――‐ ''"  i    \:::H: : |:::::::::::::::|>r:勺=": :.ム}:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:..:.:.:.:/  |      `く|: : |:::::::::::::::|癶ツ : :,x:勺|.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.::.:.:.:..:.:./  |       込: :!:::::::::::::::!: : :,xく〆⌒!.:.::/..:.:.:./.:.:./:.:.:.:.:/.  !       込_:|::::::::::::::i: :,xく〆    |/:.::.:.:/.:.:./.:.:.:/  !         |:::::::::::::|xく〆     |:.:.:.:.∠ イ¨ ̄

You need to try harder niggerfaggot.

Tor and private boards / forums are the way forward.
The clearnet is a Federal honeypot.

Take your meds

__/_\У              ` ー─‐ァ__            /ilililililiア´ ̄                    <ilililili〉.        くlililililil/  /           |          \/            \/ /  ′        ハ     |   i     ヽ \         / / | /       イ / |    ハ |       ハー一.        / /   i|/   /  ィ'"⌒  |   /  ⌒ヾ   i|  i       /     爪 ̄| /|   / j/_ __ li /  __レ′∨i| i| |.      /     /  ∨レ' | :┬┬─┬ | /   ┬‐ ┬r| i| |       ″       { ||八 ぅi:i:iリ     ぅi:i:iリ 川  | /,      i          ゝ_ji / w  `¨¨      ¨¨´w {ハ / ’      |   ′      | l、            ′     ノ У   |      |  i       | / >、     )、  ノ     イ/  ∨/ |      |  |       ゞ    ≧  _   -=   /    | |      |  |            /  ̄\___{\_            }_|_      |  |           / \┌r─‐-、 |\      r=彡'::::::::||      |        γ--、   ||:::::::::::ー‐=ニ=-=彡':::::∴::::::||      |   |      i    ヽ  ||:::::::::∵:::::::::::::::::::::::::∵:::::::::||      |   |       l       八乂::::/7、__::::::::::::::::∵::::::::rf゙ヽY      |   |       |         \r' / / l } ::::::::::::::::::::::::f´ l リ

oh yeah I forgot to mention, in that case where I resisted them for about 36 hours straight, the entire time the mods were banning me with comments exactly like the bots were making

I am a jew. Please don't kill me. OwO

_        /  `Y    ,=ミ                          ___      _  |:,   i   .:   }                 _  -  ̄     ̄ ‐ _      / ヽ|::!   .|   ./'   '                 -=ニ    __  ⌒ヽ  \_____.     /   :, }::l    |  /::'   ,             /     _ r匕ア''二二、 ,ノ__.   \≫―‐z‐㍉、  ノ\    {     ;::::::,  |ノ::; _                  / / ,-=て´   //::::{  )  `ヾ.   ‘, /_}> '"´// (_/⌒ヽ    ‘,   ‘,::. __ !:::::::{ | }/            {_(_//:::(__/|i:::::::::ヽ(____,\.  ∨ /     ヽ\ 、__ /.    ∧   ';::::.{ }j:::::::ヽ∨:\.            /__(/::::::::::: / ̄/`|ト、 :::::{:::::::::::::::\ 入,、 〉'     _`二r‐ ´   /  :, __ }::: ∨: : : : :     ー 、       /´ /:::://::::/l i /  ||    l ヾ:::::::::::::\ \)ニ三 ̄,_ __└ 、\.   {  {::.{ ∨    . : : :       {   `¨ヽァ   ー'/::::/ / _ 斗 '⌒ヽ|{、 \|ヽ__!__ \::::::::ー:、゚。⌒ ー=ニ三三厂 ̄ヾ \    |  ';:::ヽ j   . : : : : . . . :, -丶 _, ノ.     ノ / /  从 {Ө} ∨\ ( l !  、 \:::::::::|ヾr≫ /: : : : : : 〉  _∨∧.   ',  ';::::::::: : : : :_:_:_:_:_ノ.           / /|: / i   i|! `'ー‐=    iヾ\斗‐ 、\  ー―ァ' V: : : : : //////∧V:∧    ‘, ゚。::::::::: : /   /            / /{ | { |   l|!       ノ  、{Ө}  } |{` ー‐' :\‘, : / .////´ :!.∨∧.     ‘, ゚。_:_;/    ,        .__   /  / /| 乂ヾ|li l|! 、 _        ー=' 八: :|l |   ヽ/  ///    | ∨∧       V`Y       .:ヽ     rヘ_,/  `ヽ __{、i | | !l|`ヾl、八、|ーV冖ト、、     /)iリ  |i |   八   //'     斗┐}//|        ヽ.j        ヽ ´ ̄ ̄)\_/   \)にヌ} il|ヾ   \八,、   ヽ〉ゝ    / /// ./ /:  \ \'/ ,-=ニ / :| }//|       |             }    ⌒)__}⌒   )にヌヽ. \ /\  `、ー‐ '´   ∠ィ '/ ./ /|  \   ー―  、/    | }//|                  ′    )__}`ヽ   )にヌ {レ'` 〈   \   _,    升i  .厶イ /从     ー 、    \   :| }//|        ヽ           _ ノ斗⌒ヽ   )にヌ {   ‘,    `¨´/ /| / |{     レ'   \          ヾ / ///        `  _,.   ´   `¨´≪     (にヌハ   ‘,     ./ /, |(  八 :i   :{      ̄⌒ヽ、     }./ }//                            `iト、 ヾ /└冖ー....、 ‘,   :〈入{/,:| { {  ヾ!、  \_          )\  ,  /'  }/                        } ヽ /:::::::::::::::::::::::::\゚。  /. ∨:! | ゝ 人\  (⌒ヽ        )/| ./   '                             {、_/::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::V‐v'_   iト、八j    ) )、 :|            ´ }/    /                             川:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::ト、_〔:::\ Vト、         )ノ             '′   /                             }:|::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::j \\:::ヽ}《. }                     /                             /::}:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::/|    ゝ\:∨ }                         /::/:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::://! /\  \/                          }:::}:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::{ { |/    ヽ   ーz

Oven yourself, shlomo.

Attached: (((communist revolutions))).png (2969x6727, 14.13M)

Only you got the truth, go enact it!
You got the power!

,..-──- 、        /. : : : : : : : : : \       /.: : : : : : : : : : : : : : ヽ  .ni 7  .,!::: : : :,-…-…-ミ: : : : :',l^l | | l ,/) {:: : : : :i '⌒'  '⌒' i: : : : :}  ', U ! レ' / {:: : : : | ェェ  ェェ |: : : : :}/    〈  { : : : |   ●   |:: : : :;!   .nヽ    ヽ-っ::: ::i r‐-ニ-┐ | : : :ノ  l^l.| | /) >'´ ̄ ̄´ ゞイ! ヽ 二゙ノ イゞ‐'    | U レ'//)/ヽ、_ィ-r―‐

Try harder, subhuman. You have never belonged here.

As I said Zig Forums is not a place for two digit iq nazi kikes. Take a hike.

like fucking look at this

two bots squaring off just like I said

Tits or GTFO

yup. this is honeypotchan.

Q said that every time a jew dies, The Storm gets pushed back 2 weeks.

No, we should kill all traitors and non-whites, you castrated cuck!

I guess I'm supposed to believe this is a natural occurrence

You sound like a glownigger

Agreed OP, the Jew owns the spoken word, he can only be deposed with FORCE.

KILL JEWS

Attached: NOAshkanazi.jpg (500x1033 43.52 KB, 85.13K)

absolutely nothing but braindead one-line replies.

I guess I'm supposed to believe the whole internet can see my messages.
I guess I'm supposed to be discouraged.

But for some reason, all I feel like is killing jews.