Anything other than killing jews is a waste of time

Anyone who disagrees is a jew.
Stop wasting time.

This simple slogan will separate the cowards and shills from the free human beings - the people who will sacrifice to make things better for everyone.
It's perfectly well protected by the First Amendment, but it also no doubt gets the attention of the mass surveillance program, causing them to overreact and spread their resources thin.
Above all, it's the simple truth and we shouldn't be afraid to say it.
We can't be afraid to say such things if we are going to have any chance at organizing effectively - we need a single-minded message that can't be negotiated and subverted (like 'the alt right').

Even if you are a coward, you can help those who really will take action by memeing this slogan.

But how do we know there's no hope in this system?
The jews control the currency. There is no way to pry control from them within the system because they can always print more money and fund a countermeasure.

We have to work hard to earn money and carefully build every effort, while the jew can just conjure money out of thin air and pay useful idiots to come and knock it all down.

Simply put the entire economy is a scam.
Our money is meaningless and worthless, but we treat it as if it's real. This mistake has fundamentally warped our collective psyche and is the root of all the problems we have such as the popularity of leftist ideology.

This all assumes you are already wise to the JQ, now take the next step:
If you don't know already, you NEED to understand how the central bank bribes everyone and everything to enact its social engineering goals:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fractional-reserve_banking#Criticisms
(can some one provide a better source?)
and you need to understand exactly how they leverage this power:
youtube.com/watch?v=8Nbvd3FOLUA&list=PLGWDWheWsAdlOgXzuVBWQvBuHK1yMUI2K&index=7
(long video, but it describes exactly how they move money around and get things done, watching it and understanding it will probably change your life)

Cowards and shills might spam this thread, mods might delete it again and again, but they will never address the proposition directly, because it is their masters' greatest fear - what if we stopped being distracted and immediately focused on the root of the problem?
The jews and their dependent slaves aren't anywhere near ready for that yet.
It's an opportunity that I suggest we pursue.
Despite everything, we can not only survive, but we can win.

To anyone who really would take action immediately: don't throw your life away, make sure you are educated and trained and plan carefully.
Work hard to be truly ready to do what you know is right.
Don't become impatient and spend your life on a petty act that fails to directly advance the true goal.

Attached: 1556730241719.jpg (1080x1349, 173.88K)

Go kill some Jews then, faggot. See how far your awful strategy goes. Hitler and other revolutionaries have proven you don’t need to gun down people to get in power

evidence of mod's corruption

Attached: 2.PNG (714x1030 182.59 KB, 188.67K)

(copy and paste is all a shill ever deserves, if that)

How many IP ranges have you gotten shoah’d to post this pasta?

Until he runs out of servers his google chrome plugin provides

these are mods

Trying to bait otherwise good people into doing something foolish is certainly a waste of time!

In the words of le Français, "Those who make revolutions by
halves do but dig themselves a grave."

Always remember that people are genuinely good and you are loved and a good person too.

>(((again)))

KYS

Attached: serveimage (17).png (500x496, 132.78K)

Glownigger: the post

Maybe some of these shills aren't the regular mods sockpuppeting, maybe they're some misguided religious freaks coming here to stop the next stroke of justice.

In which case I have bad news for you: you spamming this thread with fake replies does nothing but motivate the people who will really come for you.

That ginger is cute.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1080x1349, 3.13M)

heres something fun:
One time I challenged the mods and their bots for like 30 hours straight.
I kept making a provocative thread like this and they kept spamming it with shill bot posts and deleting it - nonstop for literally 30+ hours.
Eventually the mods went to sleep and their bots just spammed the thread for hours and hours until they woke up again and deleted it - the next fastest thread on the site was 10x slower.

This was before the board ownership was 'taken away' from "imkampfy", but you can see it's still the same people doing the same things here now - except better staffed now.

if anyone is interested I can upload the screencaps, they are too big to upload directly.

Attached: 0a655f9fa22377b988778e6bc6aad45f811cf6c27046d83ccb4921cfda3e.jpg (170x255, 14.26K)

Hands off.

True.
Killing the jews is what will bring victory over the jews.
Always be violent against the enemy.
Brutish force and violence always win.
The jews are weak. They fear superior physical power.
They are losing their allies and those that could fight for them.
Kill all jews. Incite subhumans to also kill jews.
Every single non-jew must be conditioned to hunt and kill jews.

fite me

Attached: Yevgeny Onegin.jpg (1000x752, 134.24K)

Did you just challenge me?

You Kno I am a Van and Hapsburg Saxe right? You just challenged a noble to a duel. You understand that, correct?

The supporters of a sport unity in england,'the spurs' there are more that call their self jews.the spurs say:the yidi army.

Take the redhead pill anons.

Attached: 1507698422735.gif (250x338, 1.81M)

I would wreck that soooo bad so that u kikes can never enjoy her