Similarities between Arthas and Adolf Hitler

I have come to the conclusion that Blizzard created the character Arthas from Warcraft in reference to the Führer , here's why :

- Both names begins with A

- Both as seen as supreme Leader and guide to their people and are often pictured with their "army" ( Alone, on top of their people, Leader guiding them)

- Both wanted to create a new race of people

- Both believed that they were doing the right thing for their people

- In the Wotlk cinematic it his said the truest victory is stirring the heart of your (Arthas) people (Like Adolf Hitler who wanted to motivate, energize the Hitler youth in order for them to defend Germany)

- Both are dead but still alive

nig

Attached: rise_of_the_lich_king_by_ca2los-d76h5ex.jpg (635x1257, 157.87K)

Hitler suicided himself and the cruel faggot even killed his poor doggy. Fuck him.

This is pure autism.

Dumb fuck, he had no choice, otherwise they would have tortured him and his dog.

Hello spamming kike.
ANd let it get tortured around soviet savages?
Doesn't sound very smart
You really still at this?
At this point your still here for that paycheck aren't you.

We should make Arthas an hate symbol just like the lgbtq flag.

Attached: 7c5ec7c4565a1f652d02d85d5780942223c3cb26150f88e3ac62271c6fd30b7b.png (2560x1536, 112.79K)

That’s real fuckin dumb OP

This might be hilarious

Great idea
HEIL HITLER

Cry moar kike.

They were both involved with things ruined and milked to death by kikes.

Their are jews in warcraft?
Also you better not be a spamming jew that just ip hopped.

Now that i think about it Arthas had concentration camps ( even the undead in tirisfal) wtf warcraft is based af

No, just a former Warcraft player shitposting.

They are absolutely Jews in Warcraft, they are called the Goblins they have very long noses with long ears and they are obsessed with money and greed, they run the cartels of WoW. Based.

Attached: trade_prince_jastor_gallywix_by_levnamajka_dbahgsq-pre.jpg (580x283 95.74 KB, 251.31K)

They are also obsessed with polluting nature ( (see ) urbanization and industrialization. ( Just like the jews )

Attached: World-of-Warcraft-Kezan.jpg (1200x614, 95.14K)

Damn…
Can you still shitpost in warcraft?

Guys I think you are getting a bit carried away with this

Hitler had more in his fingernail than you do in your entire being. Fucking kys

Attached: lllllll.PNG (977x125, 11.57K)

no u

A vast amount of pop culture carries thematic nods to WWII that go largely unnoticed.

Attached: ebc30d9dda96b8997492c1b4a2603230.jpeg (696x811, 467.51K)

Well, it may work to be frank, Arthas (pre-corruption) was a good natured individual that wanted to help and protect his kingdom from orcs (mexicans) until some undead (jews) assholes came and started stirring shit unknowingly tangling him into a grand scheme on which he would emerge as their peon (nu/pol/).

Attached: serveimage (1).jpg (185x185 5.02 KB, 6.46K)

He took the Roman way out, like any man would. The jews would have cooked them and eaten them if he hadn't. You sick fucks.

This is getting interesting.. Arthas is ours now.

Attached: aBoE3qB2_700w_0.jpg (614x614, 35.17K)

This is getting fucking retarded. Cease the autism and escapism.

I agree, but i think it's about making Arthas an "hate symbol" like the lgbtq flag.

nOT FAMILIAR WITH THIS PART OF THE LORE, PLEASE EXPLAIN.

STOP BEING A MANCHILD, WHOSE REFERENCES ARE VIDEOGAMES

Attached: Jewish_influence_in_western_video_game_industry....webm (640x480, 1.95M)

Checked.

Tbf though Warcraft up to pre-3 expansion was a pretty decent story, Frozen Throne afterwards felt a bit wrong and WoW was a complete hamfisting of modernistic attitudes into a medieval fantasy setting and a complete clusterfuck of plot.

Its pure fucking autism but god damn it I wouldn't lie that it made me chuckle.

Fuck off with your excuses for being a subman.

Nothing wrong for having playing warcraft in the past, literally it's a good game.

A wise man indeed

Attached: Warcraft.webm (839x350, 3.77M)

What the fuck is this newfaggotry?
Sage and report.

This isn't newfaggotry is autism.

Forgot to sage

lmfaooo

One more bump to demonstrate the autism of op one more time.

Uh, Thanos was like….literally Hitler. Oh my gosh, who hurt you?

This is how submen "grown up" on video-games reason about the world.

Arthas was drawn to power and ended up serving the burning legion.

Fuck off reddit.