Blessed sayings of Saint Tarrant the Remover

"The time for meekness has long since passed, the time for a political solution has long since passed."

"Do not suffer under the delusion of a democratic victory."

"Conservatism is dead. Thank god. Now let us bury it and move on to something of worth."

"Men of the West must be men once more."

"Until the Hagia Sophia is free of the minarets, the men of Europe are men in name only."

"Strong men do not get ethnically replaced, strong men do not allow their culture to degrade, strong men do not allow their people to die."

"Diversity is weakness, unity is strength."

"Radicalization is the rational response to degeneration."

"We must strive to create a nation worthy of our ancestors … A nation that venerates its ancestors, but lives for its offspring."

"The unarmed invader is far more dangerous to our people than the armed invader."

"There is no pleasant meadow in which you can lay down your weary body, rest your head and wait for it all to blow over."

"The invaders must be removed from European soil, regardless from where they came or when they came."

"If you are reading this, you are the new leaders that will push our people to victory, you are the soldiers that will fight for the future of your race."

"Embrace infamy."

"You will be revered, but only if you win."

"Without overwhelming effort and extreme risk, expect nothing."

"Stability and comfort are the enemies of revolutionary change."

"Live or die, know I did it all for you; my friends, my family, my people, my culture, my race."

"Create memes, post memes, and spread memes."

Attached: altar.png (1098x824, 1.43M)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/ZNOrm
kiwifarms.net/public/junk/Christchurch Shooting.torrent
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why do all you people get this wrong? A saint's name is always his first name, not his surname.
It's Saint Brenton.

We create our own rules and Saint Tarrant rolls off the tongue more easily.

We need a meme collection of the Saint's inspirational quotes.

Far more people recognize the surnames of Tarrant, Breivik etc.

Attached: d8a81d4df0672193f705b5f2830e44c6ada7fa25f68ec579f9e47d0fa3d93bc8.jpg (599x713, 102.9K)

Great idea

Bump

Wew

Kill yourself you ugly retard.

get gassed kike. look at what you vermin have done, you got weapons banned in kiwiland now how are they are supposed dispose of the kike infestation?

Is that you Adolf?

If you are not ready to use those guns against the zog oppression, you have lost already.
Either post proofs or fuck off.

The gun cucks of NZ were never going to do that. If they don't even resist gun confiscation, why would you expect them to do anything else? They sit by and watch in silence as their tranny Prime Minister broadcasts "Allah is the only god and Muhammad is his prophet" in Arabic on national TV and radio.

what would that do for an illiterate nigger monkey like you?

what have you done faggot?

Attached: 919pTmWWYGL._SL1500_.jpg (810x1500, 289.08K)

Post proofs then.
Why?
You are not good enough for them

Top fucking kek. What a sad brainlet.

Taunted useless gun hobbyists with "Molon Labe" bumper stickers.

archive.is/ZNOrm

that's a weird way to write "shilling for Kikes"

Sloppy job Mossad

Attached: hey_i_gots_a_idea.gif (155x155, 986.35K)

Once again. Post tangible proofs or fuck off. Specific tangible proofs to provide for your claims. Your source is literally the same as you - only claims, no proofs.

Attached: 6.png (850x400, 149.31K)

If you don't use the guns to stop them from taking the guns, you were never going to use them for anything else.

Attached: 5.png (850x400, 145.23K)

Attached: 4.png (850x400, 150.09K)

Attached: 3.png (850x400, 146.06K)

Attached: 2.png (850x400, 154.88K)

Attached: 1.png (850x400, 148.89K)

Attached: brenton tarrant nike smile.png (640x460 88.6 KB, 339.74K)

Whether or not you skizo false flaggots think these weren't legitimate revolutionaries the consequences of their actions are the same. The plan has been set in motion as outlined in The Great Replacement manifesto.

Bump, good thread OP

praised

Attached: 9eb51dcae9c9dbfd9c6a2ec9ad02f91cdb21b87de756cd9e35f2ce930e4872ea.png (1192x442, 212.77K)

"Jews are ok if they're in Israel."

And? He said the same things about Turks.

You forgot the part about them not being subversive :^)

Brenton's attitude is clearly that he wouldn't care about non-whites, including jews, provided they are all removed from white territories and then mind their own business in their own homelands. And that's a pretty reasonable position. I mean, what is the alternative?

bump

Attached: 10.png (850x400 152.65 KB, 142.28K)

Attached: 7.png (850x400 153.43 KB, 155.04K)

Tarrant was an Israeli puppet and OP is a faggot as usual

Praise be to all Saints.

Attached: ab4d40a50912bc43b2ea27809fb76dc16401b38e87037ad4975259de39eee472.jpg (947x681, 105.95K)

Muslim shithead.

Proud to see that my OC spreads around

Attached: daumen gasmaske.jpg (300x360, 22.82K)

"You wait for a signal, whilst your people wait for you!"

Wrong, it's part & parcel of diversity.

Anyone got the video

kiwifarms.net/public/junk/Christchurch Shooting.torrent

"Thank God it's Friday"

St Brenton of Tarrant

Attached: st brenton of tarrant patron saint of kebab removal.jpg (640x4786, 752.02K)

Thank you very much

Attached: 14_.png (850x400, 145.02K)

Attached: 15_.png (850x400, 145.04K)

Tarant couldn’t emotionally handle living in this world anymore. That’s why I keep you goys and burls raked over the coals about him. I’m trying to spare you his fate. It’s hard work trying to save you chomps, but I like the taste of human flesh too much to let this world go to war just yet. Earthlings haven’t invented my favorite technology yet!

I approve. But why does it look less 'holy altar' and more satanic devilry, use golden candles and lighter colors.

So why did he allow himself to be captured instead of committing suicide?

How would that happen when the entire diaspora jewry living in our nations have been expelled or wiped out? The jews in Israel would have to fend for themselves. If it doesn't work out well for them without Western support, then that would be their own concern rather than ours. If you criticize Tarrant's position on this you should present an alternative to it. What should happen to the jews in Israel? I certainly don't want to take them into my own country. Should the place be put under military occupation by a Western power and all inhabitants systematically put to the sword? (I wouldn't object to it, but it would be harder to accomplish.) Should the whole population of Israel be moved to another location that isn't in our territory (what would be the point of that)? What are you suggesting exactly that is different from Tarrant's solution?

Holy fuck. Will you guys stop sucking this guy's dick already?

This isn't the right place for you. Maybe reddit would be more to your liking.

Yours is some Facebook cult page. It was a false flag you subhuman celebrity worshipper.

Source: your ass

Never

Pathetic.

Attached: d75fdbae70f063f1f12b1c9f21ccaa74bec2e03f38efffd0d26de675738abc5d.png (1352x587 335.17 KB, 145.96K)

its sad that killing zogbots isnt even considered an option in your mind. its either surrender or suicide. the white race is dead.

What's stopping you?

Anders Behring Breivik
Brenton Tarrant

Behring, Brenton, Breivik… all sound similar.

Attached: bc63e95dc1c8965f5a9848f1f31bc7db9c8314e4285e0ee9163bf73b118c4933.png (960x960 1.73 MB, 96.29K)

“Walk towards the fire, don’t worry about what they call you. All of those things are said because they want to stop you in your tracks. But if you keep going, you’re sending a message to people who are rooting for you, who are agreeing with you. The message is that they can do it.”.
Andrew Breitbart

Brenton Tarrant Accomplished All 3 of His Goals

Acceleration. Just play out the game theory. The Left reacts utterly predictably to everything. Thus it is easy to play them like a fiddle. Everything the Left wants to do, they are already pushing for, hard. Gun grabs, demonize whitey, demonize the Right, etc. This NZ shooting just gives the Left more excuses & motivation to do it more, harder, faster. Which in turn amps up the Right’s angst & redpills more whites. It speeds up what’s already happening.

(Note, nothing in the current system can stop the Left once they start winning all the elections, and no leadership in the current system shows any willingness+ability to stop the costs being imposed on the Right and on whites. Thus the shooter’s logic was that there is no point in “keeping things civil” or “taking the high road” because that just means whites and the Right losing.)

His 2nd goal was to move the Overton window by sending a message: “If our governments will not protect us from violent underclass invaders, we will do it ourselves”; while simultaneously making Muslims feel less welcome in the West. He did this expertly by making his act difficult to memory-hole: live stream of his calculated act, “Kebab Removal” written on his gun (like something out of a revenge movie, memorable), full manifesto with mentions of Trump, Candace Owens and PewDiePie (ensures media attention, & blame placed on Trump by the Left etc.; attention = oxygen). Attacked least sympathetic group of immigrants (Muslims), thus a huge # of whites & right-wingers will find themselves agreeing with at least parts of his manifesto & will not jump to victims’ defense near as much as with Jews or blacks. (This is already obvious on right-wing comment sections & social media.) Highlighted little girl killed by Muslim attack in Europe as his trigger. (Very sympathetic image to many people.) Talked openly about civil war & his desire to trigger/accelerate it. This shows “the Right is not afraid, but welcomes it”, and regardless of what one thinks of the act, it puts civil war into the conversation in a very powerful way, and no one can spin this or handwave it away as “oh, everything’s fine, conflict is not increasing, civil war isn’t possible” etc. He moved the Overton window expertly.

His 3rd goal was to get revenge on Muslims. Which he did.

He accomplished all 3 of his goals with aplomb.

In a country with the 2A there is no real distinction between an unarmed invader and an armed invader. He can simply arm himself at any time after invading. They must all be treated as if they are already armed.

He even got a disciple to boot.

bump