Niggers Are Strong - Myth Busted

White teen almost shatters Usain Bolt's record. Thus proving "muh dik" are not some physical supermen they just have more time on their hands because they don't have real jobs.

Basically any white person could easily outrun any black person given the same level of time investment and training.

(checked)
That is one fast ass white boy

And op retains his faggot status as well

This shit is not going to be beaten in a long fucking time in HS.

Africans TEND to be more athletic on average, although I will admit, I'm skeptical that this is natural, being as Whites have unhealthy, unnatural shit shoved into our food that weaken us, particularly men, not just physically, but psychologically. That being said, who wins in the end, a monkey that pounds his chest and roars, or a European man that is smart enough to invent the fucking Maxim Gun and mow down those monkeys?

According to whom and what? Today's society's condition?

As I said, I could be wrong because of all the shit (((they))) put in our food, and encourage gorging ourselves in the process. But I'm looking at Major League sports, for example, Olympic sports too, Niggers everywhere. Also consider the environment they come from, they never invented anything, and maintained the Hunter-Gatherer lifestyle all up until we basically gave them everything during decolonization. Meaning they would need to be more physically fit to survive.

Already a thread though

This negrophilic book pushing that narrative was written by a jew: The Sports Gene

Link? I can't find it.

I know that it's also the Jewish agenda they need to push by having the NFL, NBA etc. being 90% Black, but I figured that couldn't be the only reason. Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to say the Negro is "better" per se, just that they're more athletic, and that does not mean better, they're retarded in every sense of the word, even when educated by Whites, and so they are worse.

Nah. We have different types of muscle and different bone structure.

Europeans are built for strength and endurance. Africans are built for sprinting. Partially why blacks can't swim for shit.

I didn't mean to imply that you did say something like that. Its all a lie, and there is no nuance to it. Just look at Europe, its like a "Sports Central".

According to whom is that a fact? Pseudo-science?

BUMPED Because other threads are Kike Bitch Cancer

Seems to be gone. I just looked and couldn’t find it.

Yes. History has shown us time and again that the European man is the superior physical specimen in every single way to the African.

Fair enough, Chief.

The fact that you think that was close to breaking Bolt's record means you know shit to nothing about the 100 meter dash

Epstein, The Sports Gene

Attached: {EBC40F7C-FE5B-4C0C-8DA7-934BE88DDB1D}Img400.jpg (300x400, 19.33K)

But go take a look at the CDC's obesity rates by race, and we're the fattest country in the world. The fattest are beaners, next come niggers. Non hispanic whites place before ching chong, but I think that's expected. It shouldn't come as a surprise mutts and niggers have weak wills, so when they can get candy, purple drank, and mcdonalds at any time they blow up.

*ahem* and crack cocaine.

Wow, I didn't know white americans were so butthurt about the fact that "white men can't jump"…I was being kind, no need to mention the below the waist.

Niggers aren't strong, they are fast.
Northern Europeans are the strongest.
OP's title makes no sense, this news is about speed not strength.
This white boy is an exception. Most of the fastest people are black, and most of the strongest people are white. Look at olympic races, and look at strongman competitions.

Isn't that a tagline to some jewish movie?

I'm surprised the media isn't calling for his head, like that smiling Catholic kid

Its the title. Starring Woody Harrelson and some nigger

This
Bolt nigger did break 9 seconds I believe.
But this fucking kid broke 10 seconds in HS

The fastest I ever ran 100 yards not meters in HS was 12.3 I thought I was a slug until college and I talked to a track guy and he told me.
Nothing to be ashamed of you are average the guys that run low 10's and high 9's are not the average.

some nigger? i know about him, i've heard of that niggers, this nigger and dam nigger, but it's always some nigger who it pulling some shit. don't think he's to be trusted, you know being a nigger and all.

is it to read with the constant echo?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jonah_Falcon The man with the worlds biggest cock is white, not a nigger. Get fucked.

My 100m PR was 10.3 s when I was 14 (still have the school record AFAIK), and I have strawberry blonde hair and blue eyes. I also played linebacker and halfback and I used to put the fear of God into those niggers after one hit.