Circumcision Is Male Genital Mutilation: Grade-A Student Killed Himself After Botched Circumcision

Jonathan Stewart
Jonathan Stewart

The so-called "medical" justifications for circumcision were formulated principally by Jewish doctors. It is in fact from this community that the fiercest opposition to the abolition of circumcision is mounted.

archive.is/ZbIGA

Alex Hardy, 23, from Cheshire, timed an email to reach his mum 12 hours after he tragically took his own life.

In the heart-breaking note he explained how surgery on his foreskin two years previously had ruined his life, the BBC reports.

He described the circumcision operation as “male genital mutilation” and hoped others would avoid his painful path.

Alex wrote: “Know that I went peacefully and am now in a state of peace that was impossible following this mutilation. I died in 2015, not now.

"Where I once had a sexual organ I have now been left with a numb, botched stick. My sexuality has been left in tatters."

Popular with co-workers, Alex had many friends and was known as the “super-smart Brit with impeccable manners”, his mum Lesley Roberts said.

However, while he thrived at work he was struggling with a condition that had plagued him since puberty.

Alex suffered from phimosis, which is where the skin around the penis is too tight to pull back – causing problems for men when having sex or urinating.

In 2015 he went to an urologist who “immediately suggested circumcision”, Alex wrote in his email, a procedure the NHS advises to take as a "last resort".

The then 21-year-old booked himself in for the procedure but suffered constant painful physical issues after, with the head of his penis experiencing constant stimulation.

This stopped Alex from being able to carry out physical activity without pain as well as burning and itching sensations.

He wrote in his email: “Nature knows best - how can chopping off a section of healthy tissue improve nature's evolved design?"

Alex sought medical and psychological help after the operation – but sadly it was not enough to elevate his pain and he took his own life on November 25, 2017.

Lesley, who used to be a teacher, now hopes to go into schools and speak to young men about sharing their personal problems

She said: "I think we all know that men don't particularly tend to talk about their problems in the same way that girls do but I think circumcision is very much a taboo subject.

Attached: -106346237-alexcanada.jpg (70.92 KB, 624x767)
Attached: 1499824428231.jpg (135.84 KB, 750x601)
Attached: 1387098645273.png (2.94 MB, 3000x5000)
Attached: 1473061569905-(1).jpg (545.65 KB, 1031x1880)
Attached: 1519462811703.gif (193.7 KB, 747x576)

Other urls found in this thread:

holywar.org/jewishtr/20pocul2.htm
cirp.org/library/cultural/aldeeb1/
countrymeters.info/en/World
hindawi.com/journals/bmri/2017/4957348/
bbc.com/news/magazine-19072761
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4772313/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prevalence_of_circumcision
theatlantic.com/national/archive/2013/08/americans-are-slowly-coming-terms-foreskin/311893/
thrillist.com/entertainment/nation/spoiler-alert-a-lot-of-the-world-is-not-circumcised
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/circumcision/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/212226364/#212226364
congress.gov/bill/104th-congress/house-bill/941
nytimes.com/2018/02/28/world/europe/circumcision-ban-iceland.html
archive.is/uq97E

Joshua Jenkins
Joshua Jenkins

do doctors actually jerk you off to get you hard before a circumsison?

Mason Sanchez
Mason Sanchez

No what made you think that?

Parker Sanders
Parker Sanders

The so-called "medical" justifications for circumcision were formulated principally by Jewish doctors. It is in fact from this community that the fiercest opposition to the abolition of circumcision is mounted.

Jewish doctors and America's circumcision popularity
Always highly attuned to threats of anti-Semitism, religiously convinced that Gentiles must sooner or later rise up for no reason against them, and for centuries seeking to mold the safest niches possible within non-Jewish communities, the secular American custom of circumcision offers the Jewish (male) community the extraordinary opportunity to physically blend into American society, without having to abandon its traditional genital marker which, in European society, was the absolute test for determining who was, and who was not, Jewish. There was no hiding from the malicious anti-Semite. "The exposed penis," writes Jewish feminist Andrea Dworkin, taking it to the furthest abstraction, "reifies the vulnerability of the Jewish male." [DWORKIN, A., 2000, p. 115] For whatever reason, the fact remains that the careful – and guarded – Jewish process of assimilation in America is such that in this regard, on the procreative organ, it is the Gentile males who have effectively assimilated, only this century, to Jewish religious tradition.
holywar.org/jewishtr/20pocul2.htm

It is in fact from this community that the fiercest opposition to the abolition of circumcision is mounted. The so-called "medical" justifications for circumcision were formulated principally by Jewish doctors. It would seem even that the development of male circumcision among Christians in the United States was a premeditated action on the part of the Jewish medical community after the second World War. By circumcising as many Christians as possible, they sought to make it more difficult to distinguish between Jews and non-Jews in the event of a future persecution of the Jews. It would seem also that there is a hint of Jewish proselytising behind circumcision : A circumcised Christian is more easily converted to Judaism than an uncircumcised one because he will not fear having to submit to circumcision as an adult. Notice here that the Western world has passed laws prohibiting female circumcision, but dares not to do the same for male circumcision for fear that they will be considered anti-Semitic by the Jews. One must note, however, that even the voice of American Jews is being added to the cry against the practice of circumcision.
cirp.org/library/cultural/aldeeb1/

Attached: 1471148981385.jpg (362.74 KB, 1460x790)

Cooper Sullivan
Cooper Sullivan

I am glad I was not mutilated at birth. Circumcision is wrong at birth it should be illegal if you want to get it done as an adult that's fine it's your body and choice but to do it to children that have no say in the matter is criminal. I would never dream of doing it to my own kids when I have them. If your dick was suppose to be cut you would be born that way.

Aiden Roberts
Aiden Roberts

Threadly reminder that women in the USA have the right by default to intact genitalia, whereas men do not. Any crusading team of SJW harpies who tries to tell you that they male circumcision isn't comparable to female circumcision is implicated in proving female privilege and needs a good swift kick to the cunt.

Angel Perry
Angel Perry

ops second pic

Jacob Butler
Jacob Butler

be 8
erection hurts
H U R T S
cant get helmet out
Remember the picture of a cock in a plastic bottle? Think that, but with skin.
get circumcised
dick doesnt hurt anymore
Circumcision should be rare and a medical procedure to cure or relief (pain). My dick works fine. I cant help but wonder why the fuck he only realised he had phimosis at 21. Not saying a rabbi should check every newborn, but at some point youre going to start playing with it. Fucking weirdo.

Michael Martinez
Michael Martinez

Possibly diet related. Sounds retarded, but if he was feeding himself poorly or started a vegetarian diet, men can lose fat in unexpected places. The skin loses its toughness and elasticity.

Henry Barnes
Henry Barnes

I didn't know my mistake I was wrong. That's SICK!

Jackson Perry
Jackson Perry

Sounds like someone is afraid of circumcised dicks hahaha

Caleb Lewis
Caleb Lewis

If it wasn't for that it would be fine, right?

Sebastian Flores
Sebastian Flores

Wow it's too bad he had such an ugly dick. I'd kms if I had an ugly dick too. Good riddance. RIP ur ugly dick.

Kevin Perry
Kevin Perry

Obviously they fucked him up on purpose. One fewer white male to reproduce.

Elijah Butler
Elijah Butler

why would you respond if you dont even know the answer then instantly change your mind based on a meme? i want to know if doctors give erections for circumsisoons. does anybody know? i may lose it if i got diddled as a newborn.

Jose Rodriguez
Jose Rodriguez

I hate to break it to you like this but there are about 2 billion circumcised dicks roaming around this planet, I'm afraid you gonna have to learn to live with them

Jace Wilson
Jace Wilson

You have the jews to thank for that.

Charles Edwards
Charles Edwards

more normies need to know this. i tried to tell my race mixing sister about it because shes about to have a half breed, but she was not receptive to it at all. good riddance, whore.

Isaiah Flores
Isaiah Flores

All they know is lies and all the bullshit that have been thrown at them that people can't see the truth about what's happening to there own race right infront of them. The news papers and the news are not gonna admit it.

Justin Cook
Justin Cook

Why are there so many botched circumcisions? Can kikes just not control themselves when around goyim cock?

Attached: 1441138499025.png (517.33 KB, 853x321)

Aiden Harris
Aiden Harris

No it wouldn't if you read the comment I wrote before hand you would see exactly my thoughts on circumsision.

Cooper Lewis
Cooper Lewis

about 2 billion circumcised dicks roaming around this planet
IN YOUR FUCKING DEMENTED DREAMS KIKE
FUCK OFF WITH YOUR KIKE LIES

Most males in the world are not circumcised.

WHO, UNAIDS estimate that worldwide only 30% men are circumcised (Internal Medicine News, April 15, 2007)

As of 1 January 2019, the population of the world was estimated to be 7,669,109,078.
3,868,358,699 males as of 31 December 2018
countrymeters.info/en/World

although male circumcision is one of the most common surgical procedures performed worldwide with an estimated one in three males .
hindawi.com/journals/bmri/2017/4957348/

I IN 3 ESTIMATED
MEANING 2 N 3 AREN'T

About 30% of men globally are circumcised
bbc.com/news/magazine-19072761

MEANING: 70% AREN'T CIRCUMCISED

WHAT'S 33% OF 3,868,358,699 MALES, KIKE?

1,276,558,370 CIRCUMCISED MALES AT MOST, NOT 2 BILLION

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4772313/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prevalence_of_circumcision

Americans Are Learning to Love the Foreskin
theatlantic.com/national/archive/2013/08/americans-are-slowly-coming-terms-foreskin/311893/

BAN THIS FILTHY KIKE PRACTICE

Attached: 1490613655860.jpg (25.42 KB, 454x340)
Attached: 1446565650307.gif (1.98 KB, 452x330)
Attached: 1504249542337.jpg (326.13 KB, 638x960)

Jeremiah Stewart
Jeremiah Stewart

My original comment on the thoughts on tje thoughts of circumsision

I wrote that comment before I even looked at the pictures so I didn't know they did that.

Christian Cooper
Christian Cooper

Kinda fucked that comment up.

James Carter
James Carter

When given the chance to interfere with the goyim's sexual organs and thus the goyim's ability to reproduce, of course the jews are going to take full advantage of this, especially where there is a jew-legal system which will battle on their side.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1.53 MB, 1200x544)

Liam Sanders
Liam Sanders

Spoiler Alert: A Lot of the World Is Not Circumcised - Thrillist
thrillist.com/entertainment/nation/spoiler-alert-a-lot-of-the-world-is-not-circumcised

KIKE BTFO

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/circumcision/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/212226364/#212226364

Attached: 1479824502395-(1).jpg (198.12 KB, 793x1024)
Attached: 1502408411453.png (257.75 KB, 500x489)
Attached: 1391860366764.png (45.25 KB, 701x832)

Isaiah Baker
Isaiah Baker

reminds me of my first pic.
keep in mind gents, it is just skin. if a fat fuck can grow 20lbs of skin, you can gauge out your foreskin in due time just like those weirdos gauge out their ears. go slow though, stretch marks are scar tissue and wont help there.

meanwhile burger women have this protecting them, while men don't.
congress.gov/bill/104th-congress/house-bill/941
so much for the 14th amendment huh?

Attached: suicide.png (362.69 KB, 1111x2728)
Attached: sharpied.jpeg (82.48 KB, 960x720)
Attached: ear-gauges.jpg (29.31 KB, 439x445)
Attached: dcfe3a2cf3a5663cf8868ed7dab6bacaeaf7d52519f7b6fab2d68386635bbc48.jpg (374.05 KB, 1097x1097)
Attached: prepuce-development-CDM1.jpg (25.36 KB, 500x184)

Camden Miller
Camden Miller

Yea I know
int he end we all know or I believe it will never change no matter what anyone say's about it.

Joshua Russell
Joshua Russell

it's just an uphill battle, there's entire businesses living off the blood money of infant foreskins and they're going to fight to the death over it.

Attached: foregen.jpeg (133.6 KB, 890x1200)
Attached: 1542866833839.jpg (53.11 KB, 498x645)
Attached: 1446765486132.jpg (65.18 KB, 634x480)
Attached: 62930b0e91687a56118a93e09d6ce2c7c35566298d02f9fa71f76f472ab4b081.gif (88.08 KB, 600x1752)
Attached: 51a303470f4ad9932dc37a6a3ddc6ae8e3509ac0f8ad738148f92f38d456f26e.png (83.12 KB, 625x605)

Asher Harris
Asher Harris

You should have waited couple more years. Fifth pic here shows you would have fully retractable foreskin before sexual maturity without the need of any medical intervention. But I'm guessing at that age it wasn't your call anyway.

For other interesting info see

Oliver Lewis
Oliver Lewis

Genital mutilation and ritualistic slaughter don't belong in a civilized society.

Ryan Cox
Ryan Cox

Here's a fun comparison:
kike population vs dick mutilation graph
These demons infiltrated the medical industry to slice everyone's dick off as a sacrifice to their god, as they did with their slaves

Attached: jewish-population-vs-circumcision-over-time.jpg (60.54 KB, 826x482)

Nathaniel Scott
Nathaniel Scott

I cured my phimosis at age 15 by slowly stretching the skin back everyday. No one taught me how I just figured it out.

Camden Lopez
Camden Lopez

The rest of the Western world laughs at how gullible the US is to the jew health meme
Circumcision is child cruelty. There is no debate. Put a fucking stop to it.

Josiah Walker
Josiah Walker

People flip out about cutting clits off in muslim communities, but they have no problem with circ here. I was at a party where some medical types were talking, and they listed all the complications and downfalls, but still circ-ed their own children and were blind to what they just stated.

Levi Hill
Levi Hill

Wasnt my decision but not an easy one for my parents either. It is what it is. All of the horror stories luckily do not apply to me.
Make no mistake though, i am against circumcision. Lets make that clear again - before im accused of defending it. Im not.

Isaiah Turner
Isaiah Turner

Never wanted to accuse, user. I understood your post completely. Like you said it had to be done and I'm glad you did not end up in one of those horror stories.

Hunter Cox
Hunter Cox

every one is a horror story, part of his dick got cut off.
just because he doesn't look like pic related doesn't make it any better.

Attached: e8e8805826e8dac25af9fb563809a85c0a97e20455fa7d1b3c32e67d33bbfb68.jpg (265.05 KB, 960x1280)

Levi Parker
Levi Parker

foregen.org

foregen.org

foregen.org

Attached: 7bc325d81e6ad9edce88436bd284299115dff1b340772d4aa7d3291ac44c47f8.png (254.93 KB, 600x595)
Attached: fe849a3fa7f3ad57da7175656961f6d1f5bb74efcb000d8c19626e7fc7adb286.png (677.35 KB, 692x904)

Hudson Bailey
Hudson Bailey

/reddit/index.html

Landon Wood
Landon Wood

Every "circumcision" is "botched". Its genital mutilation.

Christian Williams
Christian Williams

god, spoiler that shit. I know it's relevant but come on
lol way to out yourself faggot

Colton Baker
Colton Baker

shut it down!

Jeremiah Walker
Jeremiah Walker

tfw phimosis
tfw doctor says the only cure is circumcision
fuck, what should I do?

Nolan Barnes
Nolan Barnes

Circumcisions can be botched. Mine was. How botched? "1 in 16000" by urologist's count. I've had 2 operations to fix my urethra and one on "freeing up tissue" so my penis doesn't rip open along the scar line.

I'll never forget sitting in sex ed being blown away that the scrotum was not supposed to be the most sensitive tissue on the male body.

I did everything I could right. Went to church and found a virgin fiancee. Dated for 2 years then got married. We were trying to have children. I have never had an orgasm my anatomy is so destroyed.

My previous urologist says "don't worry we can extract semen via prostate electrostimulation". I saw the exact moment I died in my ex-wife's eyes. She had our marriage annulled 2 weeks later.

I haven't been able to have a relationship last over 3 months since. Don't risk your son's future.

My only sibling died in an accident at 22. My parents are freaking out as they basically ended their line by accidentally neutering their only living child.

Life isn't fair. It never has been. But, at least I'm still here

Attached: m2zqav2jhvh11.jpg (341.57 KB, 1836x3264)

Wyatt Clark
Wyatt Clark

Why haven't you killed yourself for being a fat ugly unfuckable whore?

Evan Gomez
Evan Gomez

F

James Long
James Long

christian gets jewed
whoever could have predicted this?

William Jones
William Jones

stop pretending to have things you dont

Zachary Lopez
Zachary Lopez

If you are pic related, than pass on your genes.
goddmanit. you have aryan genes. good ones.

Do whatever is necessary.
And do not think that any girl will understand. Just tell her what to do. She is not your friend. No girl ever will. You must be her master.

So act accordlingly.
The Waffen SS had many horrible losses, but did these fighters gave up? Never!

Stand up for yourself user and pass that genes along. Even if it means by some extraction.

if u are a jew, than nevermind, end urself

Noah Hill
Noah Hill

There it is.
If we ban genital mutilation of babies (including males ffs) then the twisted parasites who require it will have to live elsewhere.
ban this shit already
Start this train

Attached: article-2170825-13FD5FDE000005DC-963-468x313.jpg (47.9 KB, 468x313)

Blake Miller
Blake Miller

How bad? If you can get a finger in, you can stretch it slowly by hand. Get 2 pinky fingers inside the tightest "ring" like area of your foreskin and apply pressure outwards, not hard enough to hurt, but it should be slightly uncomfortable.
Just 10 minutes every night before bed is enough and you'll start seeing results.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (53.19 KB, 900x675)

Henry Brooks
Henry Brooks

Circumcision is really cruel and useless.

Sebastian Stewart
Sebastian Stewart

This is the reason that judges in the US refuse to allow FGM bans: they know it could be extended to a ban on male circumcision.

Wyatt Jenkins
Wyatt Jenkins

this is the reason that judges need to be publicly executed
But Zig Forums is a board of peace user

Adrian Foster
Adrian Foster

We laugh at trannies with their bloody inverted penis wound while we had our dicks cut ourselves. if aliens ever looked down at us, they'd think we are batshit insane.

Attached: 263.jpg (133.77 KB, 1024x784)

Jordan Martin
Jordan Martin

My parents are freaking out as they basically ended their line by accidentally neutering their only living child.
Really makes you hmmmm

Ryan Walker
Ryan Walker

They'll just give jews a religious exemption, like they do everywhere, then muslims will lobby to get fgm an exemption. This is legislation for after the day of the soap, but even a campaign could wake a lot of normalfags and christcucks.

Chase Barnes
Chase Barnes

at least you have internet frens

Attached: wojack.jpeg (9.5 KB, 288x175)

Mason Price
Mason Price

Lead us to victory.

Zachary Allen
Zachary Allen

I'm circumcised but even I know the tight skin deal is almost always treatable just by stretching it out regularly for a while. I'm trying to learn more about this stuff because no son of mine will be subject to this kiked bullshit, so I'll have to be able to tell him this shit.

Austin Morris
Austin Morris

no I refuse.

foregen.org

Benjamin White
Benjamin White

will not allow his son to be circumcised
Good for you, user!

Easton Butler
Easton Butler

1 in 16000
Seems a bit low for chance of castration!?
150M/16000=almost 20000 usa males with completely mangled reproductive organ?

Attached: 20190506-155310.jpg (91.35 KB, 468x444)

Juan Hall
Juan Hall

fake and gay, shit that didn't happen, shlomo

Luke Cook
Luke Cook

durr hurr sex change is the same as circumcision
You want to know the difference? I didn't ask to get cut. I wasn't drugged or indoctrinated. My screaming infant self vowed revenge on the people who did this and marked me their slave.

Nathaniel Brown
Nathaniel Brown

No I'm saying a world where you cut your dick off is screwed up. A world where the people that think that world is screwed up, has their dicks cut by the same society. I understand your point. That's the insanity of the world we live in.

I don't think other people should cut their dicks, and paste it over the internet, and I don't think we should cut baby dicks. And I'm the outcast for thinking this.

Tyler Fisher
Tyler Fisher

Child circumcision is wrong
I think we can all agree that separating by sex is redundant

Jayden Sanchez
Jayden Sanchez

NO BAD THINGS ARE ONLY WRONG IF GIRLS HAVE TO EXPERIENCE THEM

Jason Gray
Jason Gray

(or jews)

Isaac Morris
Isaac Morris

I had the same and made it out without mulitating myself thanks to my parents being sane, so I am sorry, but your argument is void.

Luis Jackson
Luis Jackson

No one talks about it as it's like having a micropenis. There is no benefit other than venting for anyone else to know.

I go to a support group every 3 months for men with severe pelvic injuries and outside those 15 guys, my parents, my ex wife, and the 6 or 8 women I've tried to date in the 10 years since my marriage was annulled no one knows.

Julian Morgan
Julian Morgan

Go be an MGTOW somewhere else. People worry more about girls because they're more vulnerable, it's a biological tendency based on biological fact. If you want everyone to treat you like a weak, delicate little flower, then you're a faggot anyway.

Like a number of anons have already pointed out, it's very useful to compare circumcision to female genital mutiliation (FGM) because a lot of people have very strong feelings about FGM already, despite few actually knowing anything about it. From experience, if you make this argument, a lot of people will say that FGM is far worse than circumcision, though they won't be able to explain exactly why, but they assume it's much more severe. And it is true that there are forms of FGM that are much worse than circumcision, for example cutting of the clitoris which would be comparable to cutting off the head of the penis. However, that type of FGM is very unusual, and the most common form is to remove the clitoral hood, which is EXACTLY comparable to cutting of the male foreskin. Both remove the protective tissue for the most sensitive part of the genitals, leading to a loss of sensitivity and a degree of function. Not to mention who knows exactly what effect it has on a baby's mind and future personality to suffer such pain so shortly after being born.

Attached: 1422464817573.jpg (56.62 KB, 300x200)

Lincoln King
Lincoln King

Bilateral complete dorsal nerve transection, webbed penis, and urethral obstruction.

That particular combo is 1 in 16000. Death is 1 in 11000.

Brody Cox
Brody Cox

This.
I have always wondered, just how fucking difficult is it to just stretch your foreskin out?
Seriously niggers, tell me.
And no bullshit excuses - Why would you even consider putting a knife to your junk and having a stranger do it none the less.

Attached: questions.jpg (104.42 KB, 1038x737)

Charles Lopez
Charles Lopez

Give me a rundown on my theory, tell me how probable this is.

Imagine walking around with your balls and dick through the front hole of your pants. Your zipper is down, and everything is covered. Shirt and pants, socks shoes, but your dick and balls are out. It's winter, or summer, windy or rainy, but it's all out there. Now extend this to your mindset. Like the dreams where you don't have pants on in public. It seems this would make someone neurotic, always searching for comfort, for protection. Always consuming to cover a feeling of being exposed.

That's why I think they circumcise. So that you are irritated, exposed, and unprotected. So that you seek out comforts instead of being a non neurotic man you were meant to be. I don't know. Just a theory.

Ian Harris
Ian Harris

I'm a firm believer in do unto others as you would
have them do unto you, I just think theres more doing unto thats possible in my philosophy than yours.

Brody Cruz
Brody Cruz

buy phimosis rings, drop that doctor a shit review on medical platforms for advocating the practice and find a new doc.

refuse to allow FGM bans:
congress.gov/bill/104th-congress/house-bill/941 I even posted it here

H.R.941 - Federal Prohibition of Female Genital Mutilation Act of 1995

<Shown Here:
<Introduced in House (02/14/1995)

<Federal Prohibition of Female Genital Mutilation Act of 1995 - Amends the Federal criminal code to prohibit and set penalties for knowingly circumcising, excising, or infibulating any part of the labia majora, labia minora, or clitoris of another person who has not attained age 18, except where: (1) necessary to the health of the person on whom it is performed by a person licensed as a medical practitioner; or (2) performed on a person in labor or who has just given birth if performed for medical purposes connected with such labor or birth by a person licensed as a medical practitioner, midwife, or person in training.

<Prohibits and sets penalties for knowingly denying or otherwise discriminating against a person in the provision of medical care or services because that person has: (1) undergone female circumcision, excision, or infibulation; or (2) requested that such procedure be performed on any person.

<Directs the Secretary of Health and Human Services to: (1) compile data on the number of females living in the United States who have been subjected to female genital mutilation (whether in the United States or in their countries of origin), including a specification of the number of such females under age 18; (2) identify U.S. communities that practice female genital mutilation and design and carry out outreach activities to educate individuals in the communities on the physical and psychological health effects of such practice; and (3) develop recommendations for the education of students of schools of medicine and osteopathic medicine regarding female genital mutilation and complications.

men don't have any protection under the law like this. it's also in violation of the 14th amendment to practice circumcisions on boys while there's a law protecting women yet it's been over two decades now and no one has seemed to fight even though the constitution would be on their side.

Attached: 4c4a83c1b7096e620578c4813521a9a12052f252b40580de432947d191707401.jpg (297.7 KB, 755x863)
Attached: 4e727af3651bfe446cd1247e70b9fe395a006399e3c9da14a8ce5a41b1b72abf.png (28.84 KB, 698x367)
Attached: 7b43b0b0726bb3024342c069cdacac29a3d9dae4527d36cb1c1c539e48faf4f6.jpg (967.48 KB, 1048x1570)
Attached: 9f76a344ac4d256bafc4f40d27c6fd186159999706240b0d61abd1f39f124084.jpg (369.75 KB, 1600x1600)
Attached: 80ed9d2a19cc5136f0730a5b8f289c44041dc8dd-m.proxy.startpage.com.jpeg (139.34 KB, 800x800)

Thomas Campbell
Thomas Campbell

Nailed it. Of all the people in the world, it's the kikes that have the most experience in making slaves, and what you've described would be a perfect addition to their system of mindless consumption.

Oliver Anderson
Oliver Anderson

I used cross my arms all the time, or could never get comfortable on the couch. I hate to say this, because it's borderline degenerate, but I started foreskin restoration. When it's covered, everything feels much more stable. I feel solid.

Attached: crossed.jpeg (172.74 KB, 870x1100)

Noah Jenkins
Noah Jenkins

Nothing degenerate about that at all. I'm genuinely happy to hear that you've managed to heal what these godless sodomites manages to take from you

Landon Long
Landon Long

I have trouble believing that foreskin restoration is a real thing that actually works. I mean you can't just cut off your finger and trick it into growing back, or get taller by hanging upside down.

Isaac Robinson
Isaac Robinson

Mostly for restoring keratinization see 5th pic . Those nerves are gone forever. Thanks a friggin lot jews. And boomer parents, but hey, we live in a society

Jason Wilson
Jason Wilson

I'm sad to hear this user but I too have been destroyed by a jewified medical industry, dishonest academia, and corrupted government regulatory agencies. Our parents misplaced their trust in these entities due to our society historically being high-trust and ethical. The damage done to me differs than that done to you but it will end in the same result. We must be the catalyst for change to protect the future generations of our people. That is our purpose. Our dysfunctional bodies are reflections of our dysfunctional society. Fueled by righteous anger and a desire for justice, our charge by fate (or possibly by God) is to be the soldier against the satanic Jewish elite and their pernicious influence in our society.

Ayden Taylor
Ayden Taylor

I've noticed there's a lot of people that blindly trust doctors as some kind of god that can't be wrong. questioning their knowledge would make you the bad guy.
so they just say yes doctor and do as they're told, as their degree must mean something good.

I'm slowly restoring yeah I know of foregen and all that. and I find it very pleasant when I can cover my glads. I feel better overall and keeps me in a better mindset. I even started wearing bikini cut underwear at night to gently hold it in place and reduce friction from night time movements.

borderline degenerate,
you're fixing what they broke, it's not degenerate user. keep at it.

you get functions back with it but you're still mutilated, you're merely making the best out of what you have left. till foregen finishes up natural movements, coverage, moisture, loss of callouses+gain of sensitivity.

Attached: b9200696b2d982a540f11aefc486d392940602f54b3203315b0c08f7a4838fab.png (47.8 KB, 951x212)
Attached: 1549569060560.jpg (1.76 MB, 2125x7827)

Zachary Baker
Zachary Baker

foreskin restoration

This is the system that would like to defend and this is the system that I have spent my life opposing.

Jonathan Reyes
Jonathan Reyes

That's some Grade A genital mutilation! Hey guys. Kike here! Look at all you beautiful foreskinless white boys. So beautiful. So feminine. Don't worry. I don't have a foreskin and I turned out fine. See, now we're the same! That's all we ever really wanted. So hey, can we touch penis tips? Haha. No Schlomo! Hahahahaha!!!

Caleb Johnson
Caleb Johnson

Circumcision should be banned 100%. It would drive the Jews bonkers

Dominic Bennett
Dominic Bennett

To be real though if you have phimosis I dont think there's much you can do but get circumcised. Is there actually any other non surgical option?

Bentley Evans
Bentley Evans

They throw fits when anyone tries.

Bill Banning Circumcision in Iceland Alarms (((Religious))) Groups
Feb. 28, 2018

A bill in Iceland that could make it a crime to circumcise infant boys for nonmedical reasons is drawing strong support from hundreds of doctors and nurses there, and criticism from religious leaders.

The bill, introduced this month by four political parties, uses the same wording as a 2005 Icelandic law banning female genital mutilation, changing the word “girls” to “children,” Silja Dogg Gunnarsdottir of the centrist Progressive Party, said in an email. Those who violate the ban could be imprisoned for up to six years.

“I think they should also propose that parents should not take the children skiing — or pierce their ears,” said Rabbi Pinchas Goldschmidt, the president of the Conference of European Rabbis.

Ms. Gunnarsdottir insisted that the bill was not “against religion.” She and her colleagues chose to focus on circumcision, she said, because the United Nations Convention on the Rights of the Child states that children who are capable of forming their own views have the right to “express those views freely.”It also says that countries should ban practices prejudicial to the health of children, she said.

But organizations representing Muslims and Jews, which practice male circumcision as a matter of religious tradition, are questioning the lawmakers’ motives. The Roman Catholic Church in the European Union has also objected that the legislation is an attack on religious freedom. Most Icelanders who profess a religious faith identify themselves as Lutherans.

The bill is perceived as an anti-immigration issue directed against Muslims, Rabbi Goldschmidt said, and “we the Jews are the collateral damage.”
Editors’ Picks
‘Game of Thrones’: Bran on His Future and the Night King’s Ultimate Fate
How to Handle a ‘Ghost Promotion’ at Work
NPR’s ‘Morning Edition’ Changes Its Tune After 40 Years

It is “basically saying that Jews are not anymore welcome in Iceland,” he said.

At least 400 doctors — about a quarter of the practicing doctors in Iceland — have signed a petition in support of the bill and, according to news reports, more than 1,000 nurses and midwives have also endorsed it.

nytimes.com/2018/02/28/world/europe/circumcision-ban-iceland.html

archive.is/uq97E

Attached: JewishNose.jpg (24.32 KB, 560x205)

Parker Hill
Parker Hill

saved a thumbnail
damn it.

Attached: 017-12-06.png (132.8 KB, 352x280)

Jordan Thomas
Jordan Thomas

Foreskin is just a piece of skin and can be stretched. Uncut eurofag here but I had phimosis in the past and I cured it using my fingers and warm water in about 3 months. I was underage at that time and I didn't want to tell my parents. But if I went to a doc and said that I don't want my foreskin cut, he would precript me steroid ointment which helps stretching the skin. Remember that you don't want to tear it, the consequence is tightening of the skin. You want to feel a very slight pain in phimosis stretching and warm water helps to stretch it. Regeneration is important.

tl;dr foreskin can be stretched just like ears can be stretched with tunnels

GOOGLE ROBERTO CABRERA

Luke Brooks
Luke Brooks

Many children go in for physicals and the careless, halfway-educated doctor causes trauma by forcible retraction. The body responds with collagen, this being the problem encountered by a pubescent boy with phimosis. Scalpel happy doctors are being outmoded with compassion and reason. You were cut at 8, as a prepubescent, meaning your doctor was looking for an excuse to perform the procedure—that is pervy and the doctors should be shamed for their sadistic impulses.

But if they get a religious exemption (unconstitutionally, but wevs)

That's all we ever really wanted
Jews really fucking America and as an American I don't like it.

Dicks that big are as much a handicap as clinical microdicks.

Jaxon Gomez
Jaxon Gomez

Stretching the skin

Chase Sanders
Chase Sanders

Oh fuck! he had straight "A"s?!!!

Mason Price
Mason Price

I look forward to fighting with you in the years where we take our revenge

Wyatt Walker
Wyatt Walker

Bumping for intactivism.

Parker Davis
Parker Davis

lul fucking owned

Adam Torres
Adam Torres

what happened here

Parker Cruz
Parker Cruz

hey guys so wife is pregnant and we will NOT be circumcising if it is a boy and will NOT be injecting it with unnecessary vax like the flu shot.
any other recommendations?

Eli Hernandez
Eli Hernandez

fuck, what should I do?
full shaft or two-handed jerking off with plenty of Vaseline for about a week.
worked for me.

Attached: 7217d94b641f09849675b6500cf5ab0189dc7666581fcd37a5f7964f7883fd4d.jpg (20.26 KB, 521x480)

Josiah Hughes
Josiah Hughes

NHS lol

Parker Hernandez
Parker Hernandez

Pic 2

What website is that?

Jayden White
Jayden White

foreskinrestore.org
I have heard good things about the products he sells. Personally, I have been using the manual methods of restoring myself for the past 6 months on and off, and I can say that I have had a slight bit of improvement in sensitivity. Use whatever works best for you.

Connor Richardson
Connor Richardson

Do what I did as a kid for fun.
Grab the tip and pull.
Once you can put a finger in, grab the skin from the inside and outside and pull.

Retract daily. If you're young, use more force because the skin is more pliable.
You don't want to tear your skin.
Stop if you get tears, and use Neomycin/polymyxin B/bacitracin cream. Do not let the tears re-adhere, otherwise you'll lose progress.

Isaac Hall
Isaac Hall

Congrats, and as for advice, breast milk is so much better for the child than formula.

Austin Russell
Austin Russell

avoid fluoride, baby formula, c-section, and early cutting of the umbilical cord.

David Robinson
David Robinson

what a fag, he should have taken his revenge instead of killing himself.

Ryder Fisher
Ryder Fisher

Bump

Christian Watson
Christian Watson

They should stop castrating men to "create a society" for women.
mgtow is retarded men who pretend ignoring a problem will not accelerate it.
Women are pathetic I agree.
Men not much better, but men produce material goods when women produce children.

you need both and to acknowledge the problems of both.

Fuck off you roastie whore.

Grayson Young
Grayson Young

*tips*

Oliver Gray
Oliver Gray

Want me to post the fucking diagnosis?
Fuck, I feel extremely unconformable just thinking about it but I don't want to chop my dick.
I might try it.
drop that doctor a shit review on medical platforms for advocating the practice and find a new doc.
I might do that, he says if my phimosis doesn't get better for the next control I have no other option that circumcision.
Heh, will try that.

Attached: phi.jpg (654.75 KB, 3264x2448)

Parker Rodriguez
Parker Rodriguez

my thouhjt was that roberto stretched his foreskin so much

this is how I stretched my phimosis, I couldn't fit 2 fingers in at first so i was holding one pinky in the hole for a while and stretching it externally. I followed phimosis journey blog and the author had even worse case, he used very small ear tunnels and Q-tips. When my dick was close to normal fapping was also helpful, but I didn't care about nofap at that time. Fapping won't help in the early stages of phimosis healing though.

My frenulum was also short, you stretch it by grabbing the bottom of foreskin and slight tugging it.

IF ANYONE READING THIS IS CONSIDERING STRETCHING PHIMOSIS THEN WATCH OUT WHEN YOU'RE ABOUT TO UNCOVER THE GLANS CORONA - YOU NEED TO BE CAREFUL, DON'T RUSH, YOU DON'T WANT TO END UP WITH PARAPHIMOSIS

Kevin Johnson
Kevin Johnson

May you not be a Brazilian or a South American nigger, in that case you should probably cut your whole dick lmfao.

Luis Thompson
Luis Thompson

`>>13242789
why tho

Cooper Campbell
Cooper Campbell

Because if you are a South American Mestizo nigger (You can be a European who migrated to Brazil, in that case it's fine, even though why the fuck would you go there?) you are a plague to this world, You have nothing to live for, sad results from a sad system , simple.

Christian Campbell
Christian Campbell

uh oh, k then.

Dominic Perez
Dominic Perez

I might try it.
it's your only option, just do it you fucker. take it slow, buy some phimosis rings if you have to
no other option
he's a retard.

Grayson Robinson
Grayson Robinson

Bump/Test

Joshua Sanchez
Joshua Sanchez

Hmm I can post text and text alone it seems. No eyebleach so far, someone post catboys for me. Have a joke instead, if we are all steers and queers here, then did doctor jew neuter me or turn me gay?
No really I think it turned me gay, I'm still a virgin and I haven't given up completely, but if the seduce a blonde fujo strategy doesn't work I don't see myself propagating. Time is grating down my will. Maybe I'll just hunt down doctor jew some 20+ years after the fact and cut off his nose to stir the pot.

Joshua Hill
Joshua Hill

Who else here is a victim of genital mutilation? It's hard to imagine how much worse it could have been, when it's already bad enough knowing that my thing is basically just a numb stick compared to a non-mutilated penis. We must remember what the Jews have taken from us and have our revenge.

Sebastian Cox
Sebastian Cox

Nothing will change what's the point people sitting on there computer saying we are gonna take revenge because they did this they did that nobody is gonna do anything and nothing is gonna change.

Ryder Adams
Ryder Adams

Not all of us aren't doing anything. I'm not going to take my rifle and just shoot up a place, it's a waste of potential, a white man should only do that if has cancer or a terminal illness and has nothing left to lose. The solution is a white and non-Islamic version of ISIS. I know it's frustrating, but we're about to enter the decade where the jew loses and we win this war, don't give up, train yourself, arm up, and prepare yourself.

Jordan Gutierrez
Jordan Gutierrez

How the fuck did this actually become medical practice in the united states, it's satanic barbarism. This shit doesn't happen in many places besides america and the turd world shitholes like kikestan.

Yeah the (((elves))) but still, whats the actual timeline behind this crap.

If you already had this done to you ameribros, and it's probably easy to say but don't feel bad about yourselves for it or your schlongs, dont let niggerjew shit fuck you over. Although i wouldn't object at all to an elf doctor specializing this satanic ritual getting the uncle ted treatment. Just don't do the same to your kids and advocate against it.

Attached: 5WA7QlQ675656.gif (1.05 MB, 500x328)

Elijah Hernandez
Elijah Hernandez

Not with an attitude like that and a lack of pictures will anything happen. But think about it, there is a palpable population of perfect soldiers keen to 'war trance' and 'outgroup projection' that just fell through the cracks as it were. Instead of wasting it here I am directing that outgroup into Israel/Jews and I realize how little propaganda is actually required to do just that. You just tell them the truth and all on their own people will hate Jews;ll that's left is to direct the frenzy into a war trance once the fun starts. Israel will be Syria Palestina and the Jews a nationless wandering people hated by literally everyone before you know it, don't be depressed about it.

Hudson Carter
Hudson Carter

Interesting. You start life with something missing creating a need that can never be fulfilled merely temporarily sated by consumption

Xavier Price
Xavier Price

serial jew hunter strikes again! (((Plastic surgeon))) awakens to find his nose cutoff and missing. Police baffled.
Trophies for the mantle

Carter Fisher
Carter Fisher

Reposting pics from other dead thread on the same topic.

Attached: OG-Circumcision.png (46.83 KB, 947x881)
Attached: Wikinormia-Circumcision.jpg (58.59 KB, 813x228)
Attached: Wikinormia-History-of-male-circumcision-1.JPG (71.58 KB, 794x218)
Attached: Wikinormia-History-of-male-circumcision-2.JPG (66.97 KB, 555x268)

Angel Bell
Angel Bell

Another alt-right obsession with dick. Typical!

Hunter Campbell
Hunter Campbell

ban circumcision as genital mutilation
ban kosher/halal slaughter as animal abuse
watch all the kike rats and muslim shitskins leave on their own

Attached: jews62.jpg (113.87 KB, 724x762)
Attached: circ.jpg (68.28 KB, 500x669)
Attached: foreclub.png (507.47 KB, 535x797)
Attached: jewsnip.png (567.44 KB, 595x490)

Anthony Gray
Anthony Gray

someone post catboys for me
okay

Attached: 76e03683033ce189bc419df1b64252bdccf601b731591840c2002a7c3591fc7a.jpeg (119.95 KB, 900x1200)
Attached: 82ac7bcc706f589af6936e8226948bb1effeb90975f5aedce116a3641537ddf3.jpg (127.62 KB, 900x1200)
Attached: 2332e100c5d082881f7ceb999b58c42e550bc1a30d9f0637c107e1311d31d914.jpg (49.36 KB, 441x676)

Brandon Kelly
Brandon Kelly

2D>3D but thank you user, really does help get the horrifying mutilation images like out of my head. Ideally I would be posting about as much infographics as I would 2D sfw catboys but I digress can't post pictures. Just imagine you are taking to Scar from Lion King.
Really don't get why that can't happen, it isn't even expulsion. Its simply legally defines child or animal abuse. If these 'people' can't do without abusing children or animals, then they have no purpose staying here.

Leo Phillips
Leo Phillips

Bump for redpills about circumcision.

Daniel Mitchell
Daniel Mitchell

It's fucking barbaric. It seems like a psychological "breaking" of young children.

We used to understand how important sexual health is until the culture was sterilized.

Everyone likes to blame "puritanical morality" but I think the issue is much deeper. A woman was allowed to divorce her husband if he couldn't give her an orgasm.

This is an important fight. Most importantly, it can prevent future mutilations. There's another important aspect though: it destigmatizes a lot of issues in the western world. We're in a biological conflict right now and the more issues that surround sex and reproduction are allowed to be part of public discourse, the better. Creating pathologies around sex is incredibly damaging to people. It's a biological function and your penis is a part of you. Just because you shouldn't run around talking about it doesn't mean it isn't an important part of a happy life.

An increased focus on reproductive health can also help take down degeneracy like the porn industry while opening up an avenue attack on miscegenation.

Lincoln Morgan
Lincoln Morgan

<"durr hurr sex change is the same as circumcision"
Mutilation is still mutilation. Kys reprobate

Attached: wtf-is-this-shit.jpg (18.85 KB, 400x297)

Carter Cooper
Carter Cooper

Just gonna bump this to see if anyone still has not read it.