Remember those anti-Harmon threads back in January? Jewish shills

Rick and Morty named the Jew in August 2017
I have to confess guys, back in January 2019 when Dan Harmon got MeToo'd and we were using his baby-rape skit from years ago to embarass him, I was fully on the bandwagon. I'd never watched Rick and Morty so I wasn't really invested, figured it was some kind of shit show… but I actually got to watching it and it's entertaining enough, and notable in this clip I've attached it reveals that Rick is secretly critical of Israel when he's drunk. It's a perfect parody of how people have private critical opinions of Israel but are too scared to omit it and appear politically incorrect. It's genius-tier comedy, how even a universe-dominating genius is somehow afraid about not being PC, essentially breaking the 4th wall. He also views ignoring Israel as being worse than wiping out an entire planet. Also interesting is in October (a couple months after Vindicators 3 named the Jew) street artists started doing R+M anti-Israel vandalism on the West Bank's barrier, calling it an illegal wall, that Jews are engaged in racial segregation, etc.

Admittedly, we're talking about a 15 month delay here, but I think the Jew bides his time, if they had gone after Harmon right away then this might've clicked in people's heads, but by waiting this long, people no longer remember Harmon going after the Jews in season 3 and instead we just focus on his degeneracy. Sometimes a degenerate is good when he goes after the Jews, and I want to see season 4 now.

Attached: 2 murals.jpg (320x179 14.19 MB, 537.7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

balder.org/judea/Six-Million-140-Occurrences-Of-The-Word-Holocaust-And-The-Number-6,000,000-Before-The-Nuremberg-Trials-Began.php
theocs101ark.com/2019/05/01/fake-doors-in-your-head/
web.archive.org/web/20170826204900/https://8ch.net/pol/res/10367872.html
rickandmorty.fandom.com/wiki/Last_King_Christmas
reformjudaism.org/blog/2018/02/15/why-american-jews-revere-abraham-lincoln
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

NOT YOUR BLOG

Treat this as an Operations thread and you will have fun with it.

Harmons a kike but roiland lurked Zig Forums a while back.

Attached: PedoRickM.jpg (669x499, 89.02K)

how involved are Harmon and Roiland episode-by-episode? I'm reading the article on Vindicators 3 and it says Bryan Newton directed it while the 2 writers were Sarah Carbiener and Erica Rosbe.

That image doesn't make any sense since Morty is at least 14, and that was in season 1 so he's probably 15 or 16 by now. Not a prepubescent. Also the greater degeneracy would be the implied homosexuality and incest, not an adult man being attracted to a teenager.

Attached: periscope.jpg (775x871, 282.25K)

Nah, fuck Harmon.

Attached: Dan Harmon Not A Nazi.webm (640x360, 8.85M)

Morty, Morty y-y-you gotta, read, you gotta read the website, Morty, ha-han-hang-hang on I'll link it, I'll link the site.
balder.org/judea/Six-Million-140-Occurrences-Of-The-Word-Holocaust-And-The-Number-6,000,000-Before-The-Nuremberg-Trials-Began.php
Morty, y-y-yyou-you gotta understand, i-*URRRp* it's all a big Zionist lie, Morty. Kaballah Morty, it's like Su-*urp*Sssuper Jew shit, it just, really wanted to justify, th-the-the breaking of traditions, and I-I know this is heavy stuff, Morty. I mean, I know you're probably a bit jewish too, a dad like Jerry and all, but M-Mo-Morty, I'm telling ya this cause, you're like, you you need to understand that I kicked your dad out because of this. Morty, if we left your dad in the house, hheeheeee'd nev'r let me redpill you Morty. Like that great movie, Morty. Remember the Matrix, Morty? W-wi-with Keanu Reeves, Morty, Keanu Reeves is like a, like the best actor in the movie, Morty. We're gonna watch Keanu Reeves movies now Morty and talk about Jews, Morty. Jews and Keanu Reeves and the Holocaust is a lie Morty. Biggest lie ever, top tier jew lie, Morty. Morty we gotta, we gotta out-jew the jew, and wa-and watch Keanu Reeves movies, Morty. It's just, it's just what our arc is now. Fuck Szechuan Sauce Morty, we need to watch Jew-fighting movies Morty. Morty! Morty!

Attached: B2767632-A7A0-4891-A17E-C1D7A9262049.jpeg (960x540, 313.84K)

show's fun, and has the comical dissonance for ambivalent interpretation, but the whole 'more women writers' and fat hairy fag triggering himself at a convention just soured the whole thing for me
i didn't really care about the baby thing, thought anons going at it was weird
popular shows tend to attract (((psychologists))) to the cast/crew to steer the show into a fiery pozwreck under the guise of 'good for us/them' when it's really just whiny bitches and faggots trying to worm their way in to prove they can do whatever you can better (and failing, and blaming that failure on people realizing their failures)

Attached: 1.Pilot -atleast hitler.webm (640x360 1.63 MB, 1.76M)

If anything bothers me, it's probably that Rick (SANCHEZ) is probably slightly Hispanic, although if so he's probably some diluted 1/8 Hispanic, based on his skin tone being ridiculously light, almost an imperceptible variation from his daughter or grandchildren. I mean fuck, his daughter Beth looks more Aryan than either of her kids (Morty's brown hair, Summer's orange hair)

Could be expert damage control. Like when Kessler/Spencer/Trump say they disavow racial supremacists (yes I realize all 3 might be Jewish agents, but I'm still undecided)

Given that the only episode to name the Jew was written by 2 women, that's not really a bee in my bonnet.

Attached: flashback of younger Rick with Beth and Diane.png (433x619, 379.43K)

Shill harder dan

Feel shame for posting a sample of such a good image

Attached: __surcouf_kantai_collection_and_etc_drawn_by_sima_naoteng__58f1de03db6dc6f6d2d0f5e8b818e55f.jpg (1080x1200, 462.56K)

nu/pol/

the difference is imperceptible to most, all I did was auto-crop the blank edges

Sure don't. Kill yourself.

Not really actually, that's only a BDS talking point about Zionism, having nothing to do with the jewish people.

I had to go through that whole kike-show when we had those threads to take down the show. Always remember it was Zig Forums who destroyed "Rick and Morty" for you, 4cucks.

The dialogue highlights how discussing Zionist issues prompts a paranoia about being considered "antisemetic" and pushes people to start apologizing for daring to discuss anything remotely Jewish. Zionism DOES have something to do with the Jewish people, they are loyal to Israel before all else, even if they do so by occupying other nations.

Attached: a.jpg (1280x720, 79.33K)

No, it doesn't imply he is evil, because it's MORTY saying it, and Morty is stereotypically the inept idiot who has occasional moments of clarity. Here even an idiot spouting the "Hitler is evil" garbage still has enough intelligence to realize Hitler loved Germany. He's also condemning Rick as some kind of uber-evil who loves nothing, even though it's very clear that Rick loves his daughter and grandchildren. Although in a more universal sense where he can abandon versions who have turned on him and adopt versions living in an alternate dimension.

that's from the end of "Something Ricked This Way Comes" in season 1 written by Mike McMahan and directed by John Rice. I see them doing this in 2014 as an innoculation "see we hate Nazis! so we can't be anti-Semites when we criticize Israel!" leading up to 2017's calling-out of Israel in season 3.

Attached: STAB.gif (400x272, 1.76M)

theocs101ark.com/2019/05/01/fake-doors-in-your-head/

Harmond is a retard and a pedo.

Never have I laughed less or been as unimpressed at a supposedly funny show than with Rick and Morty.

No, (((Harmon))) is a kike through and through, but Roiland is okay.

Remember: Evil Morty is a based representation of "rebelling against the modern world".

BDS != J-Woke though

But it is the same retard who says

Lush smashed that?? Haha 100% kek and freshpilled lad.

He's a well know graff artist in kangaroo land (if any of you faggots are wondering)

Coincidentally, we had a Rick and Morty thread up at that time. I've found an archive for you, OP. Thread had some memetic potential.
web.archive.org/web/20170826204900/https://8ch.net/pol/res/10367872.html

apparently they had another skit in an episode I haven't seen yet

We all have different senses of humor. Also, don't watch it for just the comedy, there's "awesome" moments too, IMO, like when Morty warns this guy not to burn his smore.

nice find, will review later.

I still remember this.
I don't even support Zion Don anymore, but this shit was retarded. And for context to any other anons, this was a rant against Trump voting conservatives. The 29% he was referring to was Trump supporters. I think that was the number of actual supporters and not just voters at the time, if I remember correctly.
So yeah, fuck Harmon.

More proof of nu/pol/ subversion: pro-reddit and nihilism literal fucking shilling is left up and allowed.

Yikes

You’ll never get me to enjoy or watch Cuck and Soyty no matter how much you shill it reddifugee

This is the most shit subversion if so this isn't convincing anybody just call op a faggot and leave the thread.

wow.

thanks for this

Such independent thinking on display. Mmmm, tasty shit.

the hysterical reaction of the jew pedo when it dawns on him that he is going to get shoahed for being a jew pedo

you sound like all the Trump 4D chess morons
occam's razor would suggest that this degenerate show is created by degenerates and no amount of searching for hidden meaning will change that

His grandkids are darker because their father is a Jewish, it doesn't show in the series but Dan Harmon insinuated on Twitter

You know Harmon is a kike himself right

O hope you get banned but I know moderation does not care

why are you calling Rick a cuck? He abandoned his wife, not the other way around. If anything, he cucks his daughter's husband. Morty has manned up a lot, he helped give his sister's boyfriend some smores.

what do you mean "hidden" meaning? Rick is critical of Israel as being a greater evil than nuking an entire planet. It's in your face.

Jerry Smith celebrated christmas with his parents…
rickandmorty.fandom.com/wiki/Last_King_Christmas
where did you get the idea he's a Jew? Evidence he's a cryptokike or STFU

Sorry cuckchanner or plebbiter no one watches that garbage show but you.

You are reading too much into it South Park started off the same they said Moses was lie, jews are from a different planet that destroy planets and are general degenerates. Now look at SP its turned in to leftist garbage and had plenty of anti-white humor before.

None these writers have agency also it most likely it wasn't the main writers of Rick and Morty who made fuck Israel slip ins, they have a army of interns to make the jokes now. So who know who actually thought the fuck israel quips.

Also you are forgetting all the anti-white humor. They have a Adolf Lincler get scared after bumping into a scrawny nigger who mocks him for the "Reich" then beats his face in who has the hottest White girl in the HS as the niggers GF in the same scene. Then the pointless after credits of Rick and Summer beating up a Nazi.
Also for the Christmas episode Jerrys Parents are cuckold swingers the Dad sits in the closet while her black lover fucks Jerrys Mom. You don't get any more anti-white then that. That same vindicators episode they also complain that there is too many White people in the vindicators in a none joking tone.

If you want White Positive red pill humor shows or cartoons you got to create them yourself OP you are lying to yourself thinking Rick and Morty is /ourguys/. Thanks to the internet you can make good money and never have to (((join))) them while pushing our cause.

Attached: american woman.jpg (960x854, 76.52K)

Watch Murdoch Murdoch instead.

Let's be real: all proper Nazis hate skinheads.

!= means "isn't" people, learn 2 code.
Get gassed

Fuck off spamming kike

I didn't say germany ruins europe I was quoting someone re read the post carefully.

Lots of people watch the show, numbers are besides the point since lots of people watch shit shows. I'm interested in fellow polacks who gave it a chance and realized it's pretty based. Whenever I see this criticism, I think it's a Jew trying to do damage control because even if one of the creators was a Jew who whines about the evil Nazis, it manages to be pretty good despite him because he's a lazy Jew who lets other people write red pills about Jews.

The jewesses who wrote/star in Broad City (Abbi Jacobson and Ilana Glazer) are another good example. I've never watched the show but apparently in one of the episodes they actually talk about mezizah b'peh which is the jew's secret bloodsucking ritual inflicted on infant cocks, so in doing so the jews have betrayed the rest of the jews and are our pet jews who will burn last.

SP saying Jews are planet-destroying aliens isn't as useful because it's cartoonish, it exaggerates the reality so that real issues can't be confronted. Rick Sanchez hasn't exaggerated what Israel is, there's no indication it's any different from IRL in his universe.

I don't know if Rick and Morty have main writers. The two women who wrote the episode where Rick drunkenly bashes Israel have ONLY written that single episode in season 3. The show seems to do that a lot, bring in guest writers for just one story. I hope they get invited back for a season 4, I want to see what's next from them.

That was season 1 bullshit, my point is that the series has improved as of season 3. Ricksy Business was written by Ridley and Kauffman who were regulars. S3 got better because they ignored those fucks for an ep.

I don't consider it anti-white to show how being crossbred with (((Abraham Lincoln))) causes even Hitler to become pathetic. See reformjudaism.org/blog/2018/02/15/why-american-jews-revere-abraham-lincoln
Lincoln was a pathetic faggot who illegally tore the country apart. That something carrying his DNA was able to become a hero is a testament to Hitler's power.

Actually you do: when it happens to those of child-bearing ages. Jerry's mother is presumably no longer bearing children so her coalburning at least won't be leading to miscegenation. She won't be producing any halfbreeds, just setting a very bad example for her granddaughter.

The thing is: Jerry is meant to be a parody of white people, to show how pathetic they are, and even he, the pathetic white, is still disgusted by what's going on.

It may comfort you to know that Jacob Philip is probably dead at this point. Keep in mind we only saw him in episode 3, and in episode 6 the entire world was turned into kronenbergs except for Jerry/Beth/Summer who were abandoned by Rick and Morty.

All "proper Nazis" actually don't identify as Nazis. I don't hate skinheads, it's just not personally my choice, but that might change if I ever have to survive in prison.

abandoning your wife if she didn’t wrong you or cheat on you is cucked and so are you you retarded low t bitchboy