Another landwhale is after us

Talia Lavin
Back in 2015 she was on Jeopardy when she worked for the New Yorker: splinternews.com/an-interview-with-the-turd-ferguson-jeopardy-prankster-1793850992

In 2018 she started lying about ICE and got canned thecut.com/2018/06/new-yorker-fact-checker-ice-tweet-resignation.html

In March 2019 she was hired by the NYU Journalism School as a PROFESSOR to teach the course “Reporting on the Far Right” thewrap.com/nyu-journalism-talia-lavin-new-yorker-fact-checker-false-ice-agent-nazi-tattoo/

The following month, she is apparently hassling a minor for a private meeting and when she gets turned down, 3 days later hassles her dad.
April 22: twitter.com/sewernugget/status/1120511757351620609
April 25: twitter.com/sewernugget/status/1121651882932367366

The very same day she contacted Lt Corbiz (Soph) she made a post about lesbian dating apps twitter.com/chick_in_kiev/status/988263205909745664 and the previous year she was a guest on a podcast called Dyking Out: stitcher.com/podcast/dyking-out-2/dyking-out/e/54488730?autoplay=true

I am concerned she may be trying to groom and sexually abuse this child and we are the only ones who can bring this obese lesbian predator to justice. She clearly is deceiving the father by not being forthcoming about her lesbian history, which I think a father would be interested in knowing when an adult woman in a position of power contacts his daughter out of the blue.

Attached: Talia Lavin to Sophia's dad.jpg (330x412 470.32 KB, 19.86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/chick_in_kiev/status/1122865371470618624
washingtonpost.com/outlook/2019/04/29/san-diego-shooters-manifesto-is-modern-form-an-old-lie-about-jews/?utm_term=.619bd5402a49
youtube.com/channel/UCT7BLBDnD-wEXeqZSg24aJw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: cxm6h07gv6121.jpg (991x902, 54.61K)

It's not about attractiveness, more than likely she will blackmail her with threats to dox her and stuff. "Send me nudes or I'll tell your dad what you said about X" or "send me your panties or I'll write an article about you and send it to your classmates"

This bitch is apparently employed by WashPo now: twitter.com/chick_in_kiev/status/1122865371470618624 links to washingtonpost.com/outlook/2019/04/29/san-diego-shooters-manifesto-is-modern-form-an-old-lie-about-jews/?utm_term=.619bd5402a49

Attached: 1121923488024092675.png (548x318 49.36 KB, 54.3K)

I missed the memo, what's with the hard on about Robert E. Lee?

Unite the Right (August 2017) was about protecting his statue, and Joe Biden recently brought up Charlottesville and Trump's reaction to it as a talking point again, so all the leftists are harping on it.

This "professor" is clearly being given a position of power she didn't earn (false reporting, gets a teaching job anyway because she criticizes the Far Right) and is now using it to target this poor child just because the child dared to name the Jew.

Attached: Corbis on Jews.mp4 (640x326, 3.99M)

Looks like she could suplex a nigga through a table n' shit.

Attached: 154744223784368902.gif (800x422, 243.31K)

mfw a 12 year old girl can speak with more intelligence than the spics, niggers, jews, and chinks that infest this board 24/7.

Attached: D1MbevtU0AAgOM_.jpg (618x610, 48.63K)

She might be trying to turn Soph lesbian to prevent Soph from passing on her intellectual genes to a future generation

Attached: Colin Flaherty Text.jpg (1280x720, 162.98K)

fixed that for you user

Attached: 372a149c46a7ace4e3a3d0ba6032af236850d845da5395b505ff7ad0b4adc775.gif (250x194, 46.59K)

Hey there, Dayqwan Pedro Chan Steinberg

You're not fixing anything, you're just being redundant

Attached: 29b8a641dae75b3e750db26c289039befc523217cbf51695cc1c043aad236cad.png (1223x1600, 890.15K)

Another nigger meat.

You must see these lunatics as the bolshevik army already, if you aren't already.

Fresh OC meme.

Are you saying she's attempting to groom a minor?
That's sick.

Attached: sophvsdesmond.png (1478x718, 552.25K)

Nigs and spics have their forums too. They admire us. They are whiteboos in denial.

I bet she's right at home with her jewish overlords

Attached: the talmud is just a jesus snuff book.png (2366x935, 236.59K)

That was pretty good, how many followers does this kid have?

I wonder how the "Reporting on the Far Left" differs, if there even is such a course.

Is the "Not Levin" supposed to be an anti-Semitic dog whistle?

Isn't she the dumb cunt who accused a ICE employee of having a white supremacist tattoo an then got fired because she was wrong

Correct same judensau.

just hide the insulin

Judging from the response in pic 2, my guess is that soph can look after herself just fine

they really can't help themselves

So she's yet another weird twitter account with a semitic fascination with bodily waste.

my Google news feed on my Android has a new Holocaust feature story EVERY DAY.

No other stories about any (supposed) events that are more than 3 years old.

Its like a "Big Bang" theory, but diff.

There was The Holocaust, and everything was born out of that.

now we know where Trump piss-gate cummed from.

Shitkins go to 4cucks.

"Reporting on the Far Left" would just be a class insider her class pointing out all of the lies real time.

liquidate the whale Bitch.

I just got off the phone with Sam Hyde, he's tracking her down.

Attached: Sam Hyde Legend.png (614x383, 203.16K)

Remember, kikes are obsessed with vulgarity

sewernugget is an unfortunate choice of Twatter handles.

Is there something wrong with that? Even I coudn't rant like this without a script. It's easy to spout lies that dovetail with your audience. It takes 10x more effort to debunk a lie than to produce one. I don't make youtube videos, only text posts, but I might work on a serious OP for several hours. It can't be done in real time. No one is appointing the little girl to be the next Furher. It's a couple fun videos in a sea of less interesting ones, and better than most comedians short of Sam Hyde.

She seems to have a rather deep voice for a girl
Like a boy in puberty

Remember lads, "black victimization" is a code word for "crime stopping"

dubs confirm Soph is indeed 14 and articulate. Whether or not Corbis actually writes all her material or she has help from her elder siblings/parents/ghostwriter she speaks eloquently with an emotional emphasis I think showing she understands the majority of what she's saying.

Yes, why else would she have mailed her first before mailing her dad and asked for a private interview? She's only resorting to the dad 3 days later because she got shut the fuck down.

Over 814,000 according to youtube.com/channel/UCT7BLBDnD-wEXeqZSg24aJw

No idea, maybe Levin is just a more common surname and she gets called that a lot? Fuck if I know.

Yep, though I'm sure she will emphasize that she resigned, but we know when you fuck up and resign that this is only a courtesy of employer (or a pre-emptive action) done to avoid the embarassment of being fired.

Not all fatties become fat from high-sugar diets, they might get fat from high-fat diets and not be diabetic.

Soph has fire and I'm sure she could deal with one hambeast, but Talia Lavin is not a solitary foe. She is just the tip of the iceberg and it's clear she has a lot of (((hidden supporters))) such as whoever it was that hired her to teach at the New York Jewniversity and whoever hired her to write at WashPo and I'm sure collectively they could make her life hell for daring to reject the hippo's request and calling her out for her obesity and inability to land a husband.

I could never dream of writing that filth anywhere, much less tweeting it openly while contacting 14 year old girls the same day to ask for private talks with them.

please update us on your progress, we have to protect the little girls this semen-obsessed titanodyke is grooming

hitler wubba-lubba-dub-dubs confirm, nothing wrong with a product if we like it. Yeah she's clearly reading for a script, but she could potentially write the script herself, and even if she has help, WGAF?

yet
…do it fur her

do you expect girls who lurk pol since they're 11 to have innocent feminine voices? Obviously we're going to attract aggressive tomboys with unusually high amounts of test. Even if Sophia Corbis turns out to be a trap, it's still doing holy work and I would accept it just like I still accept Milo Y even if he makes excuses for the homosexual pederasts who groomed him as a teen.