OPERATION BOTS CLOSED

So as it turns out, the Swedish government thought it would be a good idea to let the public decide what is classed as hate speech and what is not. They made an online bot that you can input your own words and it's suppose help 'stop harassment and hate groups on the internet'.

So, why not start feeding the bot with some left wing terms?

hatomaten.com/
hatomaten.com/
hatomaten.com/

Attached: Capture.JPG (1174x598, 39.74K)

diversity
inclusivity
multiculturalism
intersectional
feminism
trans
genderqueer
jew

type in every word lefties like or use to define themselves.

Yea, but in Swedish!
We need a Svergie.

I've done my part. Spammed the bot with multiculturalism and diversity.
And yeah do it in Swedish.

So how are all those words written in sweedish?

We need a swedish user to post em here!

google translate mate

remember to put muslims and immigration

…and post them here

mångfald
inclusivity
mångkulturalism
intersektion
feminism
trans
genderqueer
jude

I would add "kommunism"

Why not add Jew-speech and muzzie speech as well?

Imagine you are some rabbi talking about draining blood from goyim and eating their foreskin while suddenly this bot called "hatomaten" (sounds very nayzee tbh) blocks you for hate speech. It would be anudda shoah

necrobump

So the swedish judeocommunist occupation government is making actual AI for webcrawlers to report back to the ministry of truth/secret police to then index/track incidents of people disagreeing and using words they disagree with huh?

That's so non 1984, so impatrial and tolerant, totally not communist evil at all. Hilarious. Thanks jews and zog. You totally convinced me to stop hating you and your sick policies.

Your efforts are futile since they will just remove anything they don't consider hate.

EQUALITY

lmao at this bait bot

hate speech, racist, diversity, alt-right, white, caucasian, colonizer, nazi, cracker, honky cumskin, hate crime, goyim, kafir, islamophibia, homophobia, transphobia,

hatar tal, rasistisk, mångfald, allt-rätt, vit, kaukasisk, koloniserare, nazi, kracker, honky cumskin, hatbrott, goyim, kaffir, islamofobi, homofobi, transfobi,

why would the swedish government/military use a .com adress? why is it hosted on wordpress? looks fishy

Because it's a collaboration with a university, a bunch of college students made it and probably care a lot more about the backend

Oh, this is getting memed.

Attached: Hatomat_Hate.png (700x661 36.97 KB, 21.31K)

A few of these aren't correct, I wouldn't recommend using these. Hatar tal for example doesn't mean hate speech, it means hate speech in "I hate speech, You hate speech" Kind of way.