Jewish Propaganda Directives

Thread got nuked for a THIRD time! Basically forcing me to post these images again. Makes me suspicious of the mods.

Attached: jewish_objectives_march_10_2019.jpg (1000x1294 78.33 KB, 64.88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thejidf.org and
thejidf.org/2010/04/rare-footage-of-isr… JIDF
translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=auto&tl=iw&text=Jewish Independent Online Propaganda Brigade
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I also want to point out that every time this gets posted, it starts sliding like crazy. Coincidence?

I still remember the first thread where some /r/The_Donald boomer was saying it was real because of other "spy documents" he "saw on darkweb". Reminds me of the embed.

ok but what is the source
this is not how you make threads here

Keep posting it OP. Especially the anti-woman part is illuminating. We have to suffer a barrage of anti-woman threads by jews who hate us recruiting NS women.

THE JEW FEARS THE ARYAN WOMAN!

The source was another thread (unrelated) that I was in the middle of reading when the thread got 404'd. Then I reposted the images since they seemed like the trigger for the nuke – and the thread was nuked again. Then I reposted the images again, and it was nuked AGAIN. So now I've reposted it again.

Mods are comped, big surprise. You should film some 50 year olds you hired to act in a short film and claim it's FBI agents coming to visit you over Zig Forums posts. The mods will love and protect your thread then. Maybe make a thread about getting anons to meet up with totally legit other anons that totally aren't feds. They'll love your thread enough that they ban everyone who says anything against it.

Looks fake and gay tbh.

Attached: gee.jpg (490x490, 41.19K)

Fuck you and fuck Trump

Lol those posts are all to distract from dumps like this. Post more.

Penny sniffers

Please stop posting this fake/gay document

I'll just go on making my own judgements. It's easy enough to spot the jew and, if they're busy on a keyboard, it keeps them from fingering their assholes and sniffing their fingers

Attached: plittle.png (718x718, 643.89K)

Global report.

sage

You sound like the wicked witch getting water poured all over her.

Nice try Trumpniggers I've debunked this fake piece of anti-Yang bullshit multiple times.
JIDF does exist but this is fake and gay

1) Color is spelled Colour, which was a dead giveaway (JIDF are at thejidf.org and their spelling of color is correct English on that page) 

Proof thejidf.org/2010/04/rare-footage-of-isr… JIDF spelled Color as "Color" not "COLOUR" NICE TRY (((Q)))ushner mods

2) It began appearing on the chans as soon as Trump was being called out as the kike he is and (((Mods))) stickied it while bump-locking and deleting ALL Anti-Trump Threads

3) No sauce. Literally any kikemod could have made this. 

This is because Trump's support is damn near gone EXCEPT among Boomercons and QTards. Yang is flourishing in support and so is Tulsi and Bernie. Most pro-Whites realize there is NO POLITICAL SOLUTION but they also realize Trump is a kike and they may as well get free Healthcare or $1000/ month with the same bullshit Israel First policies.

Attached: gun-grab-sm.jpg (1440x2269 87.55 KB, 1.01M)

LYING kikes are scared Trump's not going to win and they can't finish Greater Israel

Attached: Screenshot_20190506-183632_Samsung Internet.jpg (1440x2125, 616.6K)

Stormniggers helping the Jews again.

OP isn’t honest enough to be a faggot

NEWFAGS: THIS SHIT IS OLD AS FUCK AND IS CLEARLY FAKE. IT IS A PSYOP IN ITSELF BECAUSE IT MAKES IT LOOK LIKE THE KIKES DON'T LOVE TRUMP WHICH THEY DO. HE IS A JEW LOVING SHABBOS GOY AND THE ENEMY. STOP BEING RETARDS AND SO GODDAMN NEW

This

Cry moar kike.

I’ll buy that OP , happened to me on Twatter during Kavanaugh hearing, some journo posted a map of a house , a pool in relation to the country club creating a whole counter narrative to #MeToo shit show and it got shoahed as soon as the lawyer said he’ll be sued . All I got was screen caps.
However , what would be interesting and require a high amount of autism would to lurk the archives and find Threads with an abnormally high amount of these Shill posts on said days

That’s rich ain’t it ,“Trump’s a Kike, but Vote Bernie for those free gibs”.
The absolute state of (((WhiteNationalism))) on Zig Forums anymore

Assuming kikes won’t do anything for them Shekels. If the Chinese or EU want Zig Forums and other memetic HQ’s sidelined during the 2020 Election who are they going to pay to do that?

March is old huh? You dumb jews always use red text for your faggotry. Neck yourself, shlomo.

Zig Forums is compromised.

Just as all imageboards.

Attached: 8chan.webm (640x360, 7.71M)

Yeah problem is, they will post in bullshit threads in order to slide good threads. So their "fake and gay" comments don't always appear in good threads, but bullshit threads as well, for sliding purposes.

YES ITS FUCKING OLD GODDAMN ITS BEEN POSTED TO DEATH ALREADY. WHY THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOUR THREADS KEEP GETTING DELETED? BECAUSE YOU'RE FLAILING AROUND LIKE A RETARD NEWFAG WITH SHIT YOU THINK IS SOME KIND OF NEW FOUND EVIDENCE BECAUSE YOU CUCKCHAN FAGGOTS JUST SAW IT. JESUS CHRIST YOU NEWFAGS ARE KILLING ME WITH THIS SHIT GO AWAY FOREVER REEEEEEEEEE

YOU TRUMP NIGGERS WILL BELIEVE ANYTHING IF YOU THINK IT WILL PROVE HE IS NOT SUCKING JEW COCK IN TEL AVIV, WHICH HE DOES AND IS. THIS SHIT IS TEXT BOOK DISINFO TO PUSH THIS NARRATIVE AND FOOL LOW IQ UNTERMENSCH AND NEWFAGS SUCH AS YOURSELF

AND WHY IN THE FUCK WOULD THEY EVEN PRINT SOMETHING LIKE THIS IN PAPER FORM? THEY WOULD DO ITALL ELECTRONICALLY THROUGH EMAIL, RETARD. THIS SHIT HAS BEEN MADE TO LOOK LIKE ITS BEEN XEROXED IN PHOTOSHOP

JIDF ABSOLUTELY GIVES MARCHING ORDERS TO THEIR SHILLS BUT THIS AIN'T ONE… IT'S AN OP BY THEM TO MAKE YOU THINK THEY AREN'T TRUMPS BEST FRIENDS AND THEREFORE GET YOU TO SUPPORT HIM, THE REST OF THE BULLSHIT IN THERE IS JUST WINDOW DRESSING. I SHOULDN'T HAVE TO SPELL THIS SHIT OUT FOR YOU IN CAPS AND REDTEXT BUT YOU ARE CLEARLY RETARDED

SAGE PLEASE FUCK OFF AND DIE FAGGOT

Attached: 83001b37ad6b5efce7dd74f0ab3bee160ecab1a900d9876dc248d7b288a4181a(1).jpg (196x185, 18.8K)

I saw the images originally in an unrelated thread. Yet the entire thread was nuked, presumably just to nuke those images. Then I repost the images and my own threads get nuked a few times as well.
IMO if it's fake, fine – post in the thread that it's fake, and post your reasons why. But to nuke the entire thread is extremely suspicious to me.

I literally just explained it to you

You know what? I give up, fuck it, be a gullible retard and fall for this kike shit… You should go back to cuckchan

Attached: giphy (6).gif (400x300, 4M)

To be clear: I don't know if the images are real or not. I was actually leaning against it until I saw the mods reaction – and your reaction. Now I'm a lot more suspicious. If they're fake people can just say so, there's no need to SHUT DOWN all discussion about it, is there?

I usually start off assuming this is or that is bullshit , but after the same happened to me and I watched my thread get slid ….

I started to assume you have to read between the posts and watch conspicuous krypronite like inactivity to assume whether or not the content is genuine.

Assuming Israel is betting all it’s Shekels on Trump
and they wouldn’t hedge their bet (especially if getting paid to do so) by working for the opposition.
Namely Shilling where the Soy Goy Shills of Shareblue can’t go because they get “radicalized” start questioning the JQ , eat so many redpills they suffer PTSD and before they metamorphosize get sent to 40 hours of re-education group therapy to set them back in unicorn and rainbow Clownworld.
Zig Forums was the Center Of Great Meme War
Zig Forums is being sidelined for 2020

Attached: 6596C1D9-7CC2-4531-B661-5A0A0FF95DA8.jpeg (612x407, 56.36K)

can you use software to find the hidden words?

Right. Like the average user would even give a shit to say that. Get rekt.

There will never ever ever be Gibs for the White Man , you reek of NewFaggotry , Someone has to pay for the Gibs , Guess Who?

they're trying but it won't help them

He used software to make the entire thing, its called photoshop

Attached: 1413329771190.jpg (1280x720, 87.1K)

Prove it

sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage

Attached: 81469671.jpg (320x220, 10.99K)

Yeah all those NS women who totally are our equals and won't just up and leave when the money is dry.

*crickets*

Attached: 76575567567.png (326x372, 97.79K)

Muh lack of reading comprehension.

Just stop responding to him

Attached: 098345784537894357986543.jpg (600x600, 29.87K)

OP, it's nuked for a reason. The reason is - these are low quality fakes an you are stupid.
If you take "Jewish Independent Online Propaganda Brigade" (what a stupid name btw) to Google Translate you'll get exactly חטיבת תעמולה יהודית עצמאית באינטרנט translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=auto&tl=iw&text=Jewish Independent Online Propaganda Brigade
You know google translate is not good enough and rarely translates phrases the same way the native speaker would say. You can check it youself if you speak any other language. I don't believe in such coincidences - it's clearly google translate which means it's 99% fake (I generously leave 1% to coincidence).
This is low quality fake and makes Zig Forums look bad. I don't say there are no such brigades, but these "leaks" are bs

Attached: 2427935-oh-you-make-me-cry-laughing-meme-rage-face-.png (531x640, 145.03K)

first day at the (((brigade)))

People have been saying this since it was first posted back in March, they are going to ignore you

I would assume "Project BEARSCLAW" would be Owen Benjamin. He was always shilling for whiteclaw hard seltzer and calls all his donors bears.

Kike "talking points" should be obvious. Anything that discourages /SIG/ or /NSG/, or basically anything that a normal, sane person finds helpful. Not shitting on your thread OP; but what is new?; what has changed?

The kikes want all the races (who are UNEQUAL) fighting amongst themselves. The kikes want people to believe they can just get off their lazy asses once every 2 to 4 years and "change" things. The kikes are destroying Nature and killing this planet. The kikes want Zig Forums to think one side of the shekel is better than the next. The one thing the kikes don't want is for people of all races to flip the fucking table and decide they've had enough playing a rigged game. No sage because I didn't even read your OP; I saw it the first time. If it amounts to KIKE EXPOSURE than it isn't a slide thread as far as I'm concerned. The #1 goal/motive of all people on the RIGHT side should be kike exposure, and helping those who want to fight this evil better themselves in life and in war.
I'll fucking find you.

Is there a board for /fit/? I think being physically and mentally fit is more or less a prerequisite to being involved in politics.

How did you obtain these documents? I'm assuming they are not shooped. Were you able infiltrate jidf ? I tried doing that by emailing them. Never got a reply.

Unit 8200

Then again the mods know from their experience that deleting the thread will only attract more people e.g. Streisand Effect. So they delete 2 threads and keep the 3 one. They want you to get involved in this and forget what's happening irl.

Wow Mods playing 4D Chess.
Well, has anyone decided to go lurk the archives and see if threads had an inordinate amount of shilling as specific in the documents those days?

Doesn't make sense for an organazition of that caliber to get involved in petty internet discussions.

This one is a great example and you know what that means.

see

You assume wrong newfaggot. Use your fucking brain. Why would they print paper copies of this shit? This is photoshopped to make it look like its been xeroxed. This shit was debunked and consensus among anyone with a brain was that its an obvious fake when it was first posted here a couple of months back. You're playing into the kikes hands believing this shit, its psyop to trick dumb goyim into supporting Trump by making it look like the kikes are working against him when in reality they have been in cahoots from the start. You tards make us all look bad when you believe obvious forgeries like this.

Sage for off-topic but has anyone ever ran a machine learning algo to identify l or categorize shill posts? I would be very interested in seeing the results.

Calm down there bud. I am on your side.

Bearclaws!
Yum!!!

No it isn't you cultist.
>>>/fit/

You can go read JTRIG directives as well, they're similar. They're actually very upset about this place. The hooknosed retards been shitter shattered for years.

Attached: 874329784326324.png (689x699, 903.54K)

Well if you emailed JIDF, they would either background check you through 8200 or ignore you. If you are a good lead or asset, they'd probably want you. 8200 flagged you as an imageboard browser.

Whether you like it or not, pic related is peak political performance.

Attached: nadler.jpeg (960x672, 96.35K)

weather that is true or not there is a program that allows you to decode redacted documents based on space and setting of the covered word, that doesn't work if the entire paragraph is blacked but in this case the hidden words can be easily uncovered

I just mailed them asking for a (((job))).
From your info I guess the only way for a non-idf jew to get in is to become an eceleb or controlled opposition. I need to figure this out.

If they did use steganography to embed some kind of information, it would have been lost when it was printed out and copied. (No original file).

For the record, I did _not_ create these files. I found them in another thread on this board. I saved them, and soon after that thread got nuked. That's what prompted me to re-post them, and then 2 subsequent threads were nuked as well, leading to this third thread that we're on now.
If the original thread hadn't been nuked, I never would have reposted them myself.

This argument here is a lot more convincing to me versus the other strategy of continually shutting the thread down. If this argument had been posted in the original thread, and if that thread hadn't been nuked, I never would have felt the need to repost the images in the first place..

OP is a kike
The documents are obviously fake
Why would the Xerox lines not line up with the text
Is the printer tilted or something

For the record, someone else posted those images in a different thread, and I only reposted them here because that thread got nuked while I was reading it. (I did not create those images).
Just in case I didn't already make that super clear…