US anti-Semitism envoy: We may reconsider ties with countries deemed anti-Israel

US anti-Semitism envoy: We may reconsider ties with countries deemed anti-Israel

>Elan Carr announces ‘groundbreaking’ move to equate anti-Zionism with Jew-hatred, but will not clarify which nations could fall into that category

>“I will be raising that issue in bilateral meetings that I am undertaking all over the world,” he added. “That is something we are going to have frank and candid conversations about — behind closed doors.”

>Carr told the outlet that the Trump administration’s decision to equate anti-Zionism with anti-Semitism “certainly breaks new ground,” and that anti-Semitism is often hidden under the guise of anti-Zionism.

>The move would clarify “something that a lot of us who are involved in the Jewish world and a lot of us who are proponents of a strong US-Israel relationship have known for quite some time,” Carr said. “And that is that one of the chief flavors of anti-Semitism in the world today is the flavor that conceals itself under anti-Zionism.”

>The report also found that anti-Semitism was being promoted actively by government officials in countries on three continents, singling out officials in Venezuela, Turkey, Poland and Ukraine as promoters of hatred of Jews.

timesofisrael.com/us-anti-semitism-envoy-we-may-reconsider-ties-with-countries-deemed-anti-israel/
archive.is/cJHXm

Anytime the jews show their hand to this extent, it's a good thing. Jewish power was always obvious, but we're reaching a point where it's been more in your face than it's ever been before.

Attached: 66910314adcf2b87e738b42043dcb843.jpg (702x490, 201.25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.metapedia.org/wiki/Jewish_expulsions
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

since anti-globalism is anti-semitism, make them add to the list too that

Seems like he's playing a game wherein he tries to shove his head as far up Israel's ass as he can just to see how long it takes Americans to notice.

Nice meltdown, elijah. Scared?

If only your dick worked, heh leftpol?
Sage for fag thread.

Zig Forums anti-semitism envoy: Elan Carr should be lined up and shot for being a shabbo goy.

SHUT IT DOWN MOISHE! THESE GOYS OVER HERE ARE HAVING A BIT TOO MUCH TO THINK!

So, come and kill us, you inbreed foreskin-sucker.

en.metapedia.org/wiki/Jewish_expulsions

Attached: bowers-gab-2-1.jpg (1200x630, 71.95K)

Dumb (((jew))).

Don't worry goys, just keep voting for candidates and never ever revolt or take action.

But this BASED Republican will surely save us! Just look at these cool memes!

Attached: FE986F8A-6DA4-479C-8E52-8C8840D134B4.jpeg (813x800, 332.79K)

Go die in a hole you retarded fuck, just know your retarded and worthless empty void of a being would have never made it this far under natural circumstances.

We know the truth and nothing you can say or do will change that.

Attached: 473e3cb16fb45bd44c51b97c58223d8f8f116861edc77774388ef47443ba5fc4.mp4 (400x192, 2.1M)

Attached: thecyber3.JPG (4256x2832, 3.87M)

Hey I saw you in the global warming thread. I guess since you like Israel, you probably aren't black or Muslim. How are things over at JIDF?

Note that justice/reality/logic and scientific study too is anti semitism. This is turning into the inquisition by the second,

Reported. You don't belong here.

Go ahead, subhumans. Slavs are now second class everywhere because of 1945, and thats when they won. When we are done with you, kikes, you will be classified lower than fauna.

I think jews should be classified as turds. Would make sense given their rampant coprophilia.

Fuck trump fuck America

They are. Jews are in the bowels of western society. Man is trying to push this shit off but he can't. Cause it's a severe case of advanced constipation. It requires surgery at this point.

So blacks? Latinos? They dont care. Thats why whites are replaced, both groups are more stupid and dont care, better slaves than us.

Theyre a tapeworm. Take resources, can only live in shit (degeneracy), unnoticeable until you get ill. Lets get ill faster, accelerationism.

OP and many shills are likely sending archive links as http with the is country code. This is horrible for two reasons off the top of my head.
1. You're automatically prone to mitm attacks without an ssl/tls encrypted tunnel.
2. the owner of archive[]is admitted that the is top-level domain was likely hijacked by experienced hackers and suggest to use the other domains instead; fo, vn, li, today.

How will we sever ties with ourself?

Attached: derp.jpg (702x658, 66.87K)

Attached: Parasites.png (899x500, 419.71K)

Reminder
Amendment I
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.

File a lawsuit and during the discovery phase request that the defendant prove that the terms and concepts 'jew', 'semite', and 'israel' exist outside of religious text and qualify for first amendment protections such as "laws".

Pro-tip:
They can't.

If jews are so smart that they literally control pretty much everything, why do people here keep thinking white people are the superior race?

If all the conspiracies about jews are true, I wouldn’t even be mad.

I for one welcome our jewish overlords

Are termites superior to humans because they can eat away at the foundations of the homes we build?

Agreed. They aren't taking these measures out of a feeling of strength, but of desperation.

He-man beats Skeletor.
Deal with it jew.

If termites were able to destroy our homes and we could do nothing about it, yeah humans would be doomed to live in caves.

Luckily humans are smart and extermine the shit out of termites

Found the Jew, there he is.

They have literally set up shop here over the last few years.

Race ranking:
Jews > south east asians > caucasians > slavs > arabs > negroids > aborigens

Whew, this kike just made my race cease to exist by not naming it.

We aren't all Slavs you niggerjew.

I’m sorry. South american indigenous people are above negroids and below arabs

Look at this Jew trying to change me from Nord Northern German to a South American.

Impartial kikes as usual.

Do you want me to invlude every race and subrace? You guys are above slavs and below roman europa people

hes not a goy, pure blood kike

You're a nigger, Jew.

Your entire race is a mix of inbred mutts.

Literally your people's name means The Betrayer.

You're named after Judah, the man that betrayed Christ.

I don’t care about your made up religions like christianity and islam that are a rip off of judaism.

We were able to keep our race pretty much untouched for millenia. That’s why our average IQ is still the highest among all races and pur people are the most successful despite being a tiny percentage of the population.

The only ones imbreding here are you guys lol

And most important:

DISAGREEING WITH ME IS ANTI-SEMETIC IN ADDITION TO BEING MISOGYNISTIC YOU SHITLORD, AND SINCE JUDASM IS A MATRIARCHIAL CULT PROBABLY BOTH

Your nose is showing.

The USA will be the country that implements global slavery to the Jew. The putative capital of this empire is Israel.
Watch it happen before your eyes.

Stfu

Keep voting, goys! MIGA!

Attached: 2feb4681f24e4b0f7ad04999c7df6f594c6bc7a802a3902ce586c1d24eeda782.jpg (939x630, 541.45K)

The word Judaism didn't exist 400 years ago.

Again, your people adopted the name Judah, in the form of Jew. Which has meant the Betrayer to all of Christian and European people since the fourth century.

You saying you're better than anyone isn't going to float. Where's you're great architecture? Your independently discovered and created culture? Your independently founded and built nations?

This is why you're a nigger race, not only are you the product of race mixing with slaves, but then you became inbred to preserve such a trait.

You're not better than anybody. All of the other races are better than you.

I respect the Jews that live in the Jewish homeland.

If you reside outside of your homeland, you're still just a traitor living on somebody else's land. Show respect.

Do you think caucasian people should only live in Europe too?

Do the Slavs actually reside in Europe? Europe isn't a real continent anymore. The line separating it from the Asian land mass is the Caucus Mountain range. Geography says these are not technically independent continents anymore.

Are Slavs European? The Turks aren't, but the ethnic Germans in Turkey are.

Germans are their own race now.

I found that wasting your life thinking about race is useless. By 2200 humanity will be mixed to a point we’ll all be one race, a jew-white-nigger-asian mixed race.

Yeah albert einstein was a hack. Along with every other jew that were at the core of all modern science breakthroughs

True, just like Rome spread (((Christianity))) and Russia spread (((communism))).

I see you saying that, but I don't see that ever happened. I think there will be a split off race, but the current races will never go away.

There are no neoMarx mind games that will change my mind about this. The American people are bleaching themselves as we speak, through the Freemasons work. There's more to this than what I am saying, but you people can't seem to handle too much truth at a time without freaking out.

THANKS TO WHITE NATIONALISTS WHO PUT AN END TO WHITES BEING TRIBAL IN REAL LIFE

Get out traitor

He was a proven plagiarist, and he didn't actually discover anything new.

We are very tribal, we just don't walk around with flags like the fags, or gangs.

Nothing complicated and no deep conspiracy here, dude.

When people are able to reach each other, the fuck and they mix. The only reason there are several races is because up until very recently, travelling long distances was very difficult as was communication. This different communities grew up isolated for millenia, developping different traits.

Nowadays pretty much everyone can decide to live wherever they want. And it’ll get even easier in a few decades. Races will dilute more and more.

I say we just donate every state’s public land to Israel as a down payment

The mutt world is collapsing. The largely ethnically insular Asian world is exploding. Race is real.

Jump you little cuck, JUMP! Higher, higher, HIGHER!!!
Good cuck, now suck on this sandy, rabbi-slobbered cock. SUCK IT! And, for God's sake, SMILE!
Bring on the collapse, embrace the chaos and eradicate the malignant jew forever

This

You're just wrong.
Racism is the derogatory term used for people that won't willingly miscegenate.

You obviously don't get out much or do much research. It's aversion to 'other' - if all races were the same as in your fantasy world, this wouldn't be a problem, but they're not and therefore it is. It's a survival instinct, deeply ingrained in us and our kin.
To put it simply, it is not beneficial to trust a nigger because they are fundamentally untrustworthy. The jew can try and convince people otherwise with their relentless propaganda, but experience and innate disgust continues to win. Everyone wants to have the white man.

Nice theory, but it gets completely destroyed by the fact that white people (especially women) prefer niggers over the white man. Women evolutionnary seek protection and black people are overall stronger and most masculine than their white counterpart.

If your theory was true no mixing would ever happen, but flashnews: it does

Again, do some research and then you can debate with an adult

BASED

Why do so many American conservatives want to suck off Israel?

Because American Jews launder Israeli money back into the campaign finance system.

Just to point you in the right direction,, the UK government's ONS 2014 report said that 4% of white British were in an inter-ethnic relationship where other ethnicities also included whites who were not British e.g. European, Australian, so the actual percentage is much lower
I'm willing to write off that percent or two with low self-esteem. The rest of us still feel that instinctive disgust at mixed-race couples and their blighted mulatto progeny.

slide it

drump

I wonder if they will try to frame the coming war with Iran as a "war on anti-Semitism."

Trump will make Poland pay Holocaust reparations, cap this.

Zognald