Instruments of the Jew

ITT: post covert instruments of Judaic power that are lesser known

BAHA'I
I recently was reading about Abrahamic religions in order to better learn about Muslims and Jews when I came across Baha'i. I had heard of it before, but I knew nothing about it. A little more research will show that this is in fact one of the most grotesque and openly pro-Jewish power religions that this world has ever produced besides Judaism itself. Although obscure, it is growing
Foreign Policy magazine listed it as the second fastest growing religion on the planet after Islam in 2007.
web.archive.org/web/20080501195028/http://www.foreignpolicy.com/story/cms.php?story_id=3835

WHAT DO THEY BELIEVE, WHAT DO THEY DO?
>likewise, World Goverment is an explicit goal of the Baha'i religion
>humanity must adopt a universal auxiliary language like (((Esperanto)))
>Baha'i doctrine advocates for economic, sexual and racial equality
>Baha'is have a consultative status with the (((United Nations))) as an official NGO
>World peace must be achieved through disarmament, democracy and human rights
>the unity of the races in the human family
To top it all off, the headquarters of this covert instrument of Jewish power can be found in Haifa, Israel. For this reason, Iran has rightfully labeled this subversive tool as an instrument of Zionist power in destabilizing Iran. I find it stunning that there is a religion that incorporates as doctrine all of the goals of Jewish power, based in Israel, that is rapidly growing. Be aware of this threat. It attempts to codify Cultural Marxism / the goals of International Jewry as religious dogma.

Pic in the OP is their HQ in Israel.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (714x529 236.51 KB, 766.46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bahai-library.com/uhj_teaching_in_israel
youtube.com/watch?v=zMkFfF0_KLY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Don’t forget they despise all nationalism as part of their (((unity))) doctrine. Luckily this religion is only really big among shitskins, but you’re right in that it’s one of the more subversive ones I’ve seen

have a bump for truth, my nigger
divine reckoning is nigh

Good thread. I didn't know their headquarters were in Haifa.

Scientology
It's only purpose is to make money. It's like Judaism minus the history, rituals, and tribe. It's also run by Jews.

Their activities within Israel are also extremely interesting. Quoting from a response by the Universal House of Justice to an email regarding the teaching of Baha’i in Israel:
bahai-library.com/uhj_teaching_in_israel

So they are headquartered in Israel, yet refuse to proselytize in Israel and even forbid it as a policy of the prophet Baha’u’llah. REALLY makes me ponder. Wouldn’t want to risk accidentally converting some of the Chosen away from their Covenant with G*d, would we?

Attached: CCC1A0E9-A0FD-4BD4-BFED-E5EB45E1F322.png (560x407, 7.84K)

Now it's even more obviously a Jewish religion created for the non-Jew.

It's the foundation of what the SPLC is. Basically a Jewish cult.

Bumping for good thread.

It's shameful that the Baha'i started in my father's homeland. Nobody talks about how the Baha'i began in Iran. The Iranians have always put pressure on the Baha'i since, and this has ramped up since the Revolution. There was a big public trial in ~1980 for a bunch of Baha'i leaders, they got executed. The story didn't get any traction and the only sources I could find discussing it were in Persian or were from media like Al-Jazeera. There was another trial about 10 years ago for Baha'i leaders, I don't remember how it turned out.

Funny that the Baha'i moved to Israel en masse at about the same time as a huge Jewish Exodus from Iran

Bump

What do they even believe? Some nonsense about aliens, I know but is there even really any substance or is it truly a kike money-making scheme used to ensnare rich white celebrities like Freemasonry is / was?

It's all about paying money to improve your mental/spiritual state. It's banned in many countries around the world, like Jehovah Witnesses.

I just googled and found a big Baha’i temple in my city, with whites and muds in attendance, as well as a suspiciously hebraic looking lead guy. They have a calendar of events that are basically Marxist speeches you would see in the women’s studies dept of a college. How rootless and brain dead does someone have to be to get involved with this shit?

I was born and raised baha'i
AMA I guess

Attached: IMG_20190507_051122.jpg (2448x2448, 597.43K)

Definitely makes it worth coming here. I knew some Bahai's about 18 years ago. They were from Iran.

I'd also like the OP to comment on the Ismaelis too. They seem also to be some kind of quasi Israeli/gypsy cult in the mountains of Afghanistan…a lot of them are really murderous criminals, in a sly silent sneaky kind of treacherous way.

A lot of people with fragile nervous system get wooed by soothing refrains about world peace and equality and brotherly love and the end to all wars and justice for all and the wolf shall lay down with the lamb and comfort one another etc etc etc.

Are you the one shilling for universalism in here? Or you came to your senses and started opposing it? Were you diddled by persons of color as a kid? Are you one?

He is not OP, checked the ID. But I would really question why he is here in the first place.

No, I barely post

No, they were usually very nice. They sell the universalism meme very well and as long as it's just baha'is, everybody bahaves and is likeable. I can't say for communities in shit places though, I know they have lots on each continent; something they are very proud of

No, I'm white

Do you aknowledge human races?
Do you think interracial marriage should be allowed?
What do you think about kikes?
Do you practise your faith?

Yes. I'm not here by accident.

Allowed maybe, not practiced.

It's true that baha'is encourage it somehow. But the cognitive dissonance is pretty strong because they also talk about preserving the diversity of cultures and religions. They're not universalists like the communists are.

Idk, I fall somewhere between GAS 'EM and TAKE YOUR MEDS

I stopped after puberty hit and I started reading philosophy

I am really beginning to be 100% convinced that THIS DOESN'T MEAN ANYTHING AT ALL.

its really not that complicated. they just stir up all the brainlet retards and tell them all the intelligent successful people are bad and should die.

They literally got their doctrine from a fucking sci book. As said, it is a money laundering scheme. They also have a team of (((lawyers))) which stop you persecuting them

I thought it was a bet between two authors that Hubbard couldn't start a new religion. So Hubbard wrote a book and all the rest was history.

Just implement communism

Attached: 05-tupac.w330.h330 (1).jpg (330x330, 38.55K)

Advocating for a world government, equality in race, sex and economic status along with pro-racemixing and NGO status with the UN sounds prettu Cultural Marxist to me. Like Judaism I’m not even sure if this is a religion and not just a subversive political sect

their ideology is more practical than communism and is actually the NWO goal. They're worse than commies altho I'm not hating random adherents of the religion, just the UN spooks running it.

Baha’i will join their masters in the gas chambers

Quads confirm

Checked

Digits observed

I'm not supposed to post yet but there are four twos in your post I.D. Wow! That's like a two-pair. Good job!

goddamn your clown berenstain dimension. Its the LION who laid down with the lamb back where I come from

Chabad is a satellite outpost program for jews. They just set up shop in each city and pass intel back and forth as operationally necessary, typically have guest speakers from israeli gov. They are on each university campus and many small towns. Of course all factions of masons.

The real front line operations are NGO 501c3s, foundations, charities and FFRDCS. They are the backbone of executive enforcement under the banking industry which includes banking, lending, exchange and payment processing.

Every White alive is an overt instrument of Jewish power. Whites are literally golems. The Jews shaped your DNA and culture deliberately to secure world Jewish hegemony.

This. We’ve had almost two millennia of purely European culture corrupted by the fermenting influence of Abrahamism.

Attached: 3CC49796-B575-473C-8936-2B379792BC5D.jpeg (974x1797, 936.66K)

The entire concept of universalism, world government, communism, etc. is all jewish. It stems out of the period of court jews in the monarchs which marked a dramatic shift in tactic. Before this jews were more direct, revolts etc. The concept of universalism is a derivation from the noahchide or bnei noah, which is a sub caste system of alien and domestic goyim under the Sanhedrin. There are actually Christians who are so cucked they convert to a noachide voluntarily. The noahhide law is associated with universalism and is often discussed that way in congress when they allow rabbis to pray for opening of senate sessions. The universalist aspect has already been seeded. For instance, the gay rainbow flag was introduced by gilbert baker who was a jewfag. The rainbow is coincidentally the symbol of noahhide.

Christians are digging their own graves by submitting to the Noachide Laws. It’s really a disgusting Jewish trick, but I’m not sure if I can really bring myself to pity the gullible “righteous gentile”. With the passing of Public Law 102-14 which gave official recognition of the Federal government's legal obligation "to return the world to the moral and ethical values contained in the Seven Noahide Laws” we’re creeping closer to a full-on Halakhic state.

While the rabbis claim that the soul of the righteous gentile is elevated beyond that of a normal goy and that this is a means of bridging the Jewish-Christian divide and that they will not have to adhere to the Talmud, the reality is that in following the Seven Laws of Noah the dumb goyim will be subjecting themselves to not just seven laws, but gorillions of rabbinic interpretations, elaborations and pilpul.

This system lays the foundation for courts and a judiciary that will enforce the Noachide Laws according to Rabbinic elaborations. One death penalty offense under the Noahide rabbinic legal system is "idolatry." Since Maimonides has ruled that Christians are idolaters, it is not difficult to see that the 102nd US Congress, and the numerous churchmen who promote submission to the "Noachide" Laws, wittingly or unwittingly, have laid the groundwork for the execution, at some future date, of authentic Christians, individually by trial before a rabbinic judge, or en masse.

And also remember that “righteous gentile” remains cattle.
"A Jew who killed a righteous gentile is not executed in a court of law as it says (Exodus 21:14) 'If a man shall act intentional against his fellow…' (and a gentile is not considered a fellow) and even more so that he is not executed for killing an unrighteous gentile." (Maimonides, Mishneh Torah, Hilchot Rotze'ach 2:11)

Maimonides also says that all gentiles who are not followers of the Noachide Law are liable to death. Hilchot Melachim 8:1 0 says that any gentile who does not accept the Noachide laws should be slain, though this only applies when kikes have "undisputed authority over Eretz Israel."

Great stuff in these noahide posts.

Heres a video to bring it home
youtube.com/watch?v=zMkFfF0_KLY

bump

What the hek is this full blown power tripping on god

This.

Can you explain to us more about your faith and does OP have any correlations in his post?
Are you Persian?

This post glows.