The American Identity Movement

Why haven’t you joined, user?
americanidentitymovement.com/join/
americanidentitymovement.com/donate/

Attached: DA58C140-48FD-49A2-9733-4E6551E8A2BB.jpeg (2048x1536, 405.99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/4gMwZ
twitter.com/PatrickCaseyUSA/status/1125244755372326912
twitter.com/PatrickCaseyUSA/status/1125248479943626752
theroperreport.whitenationalists.net/the-shieldwall-network/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bump

patrick casey is the type of faggot who cant go a week without doing something stupid and getting his members doxed
Its almost like that is what the organization is designed to do.

Patrick never doxed any members, you low IQ wignat. We had antifa infiltrators whom we took care of.

Because of this you jew loving faggot. Stop shilling here juden.
archive.fo/4gMwZ

archive.fo/4gMwZ
archive.fo/4gMwZ
archive.fo/4gMwZ
archive.fo/4gMwZ

AIM shilling their jew loving tripe hard on this Tibetan Dorje making forum the past few days.

You've got a lot of nerve posting this shit here again

YOU LITERALLY GOT CAUGHT IMPERSONATING DYSTOPIA AND BEING A JIDF KIKE IN YOUR THREAD ABOUT AIM LAST NIGHT. DO YOU THINK EVERYONE HAS FORGOTTEN ALREADY?

Reported.

Reported.

JIDF wouldn't take issue with kosher civcucks like AIM. Probably a "wignat" trolling, or an ex-member of IE.

You failed for all eternity.

Shut the fuck up nigger

Huh?

Negated

Ok wignat

Huh?

The kike acts like the previous debate never happens, always feigning ignorance when confronted.

DROPPED

AIM openly allows niggers and jews into their organization. They should be shunned and exposed for their lying and cuckery. I hope OP gets gang rapped by his negro bros

Are you running out of chatlogs to "accidentally" leak? Neck yourself.

Huh!

Ok CringeNat

That’s wrong unless you can prove me wrong

Yes

Whoops forgot to add image. Guess I'm just a retarted as AIM fags

Attached: IMG_20190428_202131_830.jpg (640x496, 54.01K)

Lmao look at all these stupid wignats just making the white race look bad

Chillax you low IQ niggers it’s juul time

fuck off, nicksperg, you false-flagging retard. AIM might be civic nationalism but you're a faggot. you can't even fool /cow/ and it's full of the same e-celebs you hate with 2 real anons.

No representatives of AIM post here as such.

OP is a faggot trying to incite a false-flag backlash from anons, knowing this board despises shilling.

Ok Torpedo keep thinking that

sage

The Jew had not the slightest recollection of the day before, he rattled off his same old nonsense as though nothing at all had happened, and, if indignantly challenged, affected amazement; he couldn't remember a thing, except that he had proved the correctness of his assertions the previous day.

This is how retarded you shills are.

You know what the fuck you did, you fucking shill. Don't play dumb with me boy.

Indeed. The Führer actually mentioned this in Mein Kampf, how these fucks would get dunked on in a debate them show up the next day acting like it never happened

Perhaps but either way there is deception and kike fuckery going on here and thus this faggot should be called out on it

Attached: no niggers.jpg (390x213, 27.81K)

Ah this user posted it. Thank you, mein kamerad. Quite appropriate in this thread

Attached: dbo33vs-12b6d6cc-4a12-48c5-a726-7a10ddb26e04.png (439x604, 501.12K)

Lol this is peak cringe

ALL WIGNATS WILL BE KILLED

why would I bother? Patriot Front is the original to this knock off

Fuck you, scum. Traitors get the bullet first faggot

HEIL HITLER!

hey, nicksperg you no-iq moron, have some sage advice from me, torfag. since you can't even bother to lurk moar i'll skip right to the secret of how to fit in here.

KILL YOURSELF

Lol

Patriot Front is run by a homosexual named Tom Rousseau

Who the fuck is Nicksperg? The fuck is your issue anyway talking about namefags?

Anal Intake Mongrels declare war on Zig Forums

Kys

twitter.com/PatrickCaseyUSA/status/1125244755372326912

twitter.com/PatrickCaseyUSA/status/1125248479943626752

OP is a false-flagging shill

Go back to /cow/ you gossipy cunt

ALL WIGNATS AND NEO-NAZIS WILL BE EXPOSED AS THE USEFUL IDIOTS THEY ARE

Attached: Capture5.PNG (994x663 153.81 KB, 1.16M)

Exactly!

OP. i won't go into the whole history. showed up on /cow/ personal army requesting some alt-right faggots about 6 months ago. he's a retard and treat him like any other kike shill, which he more than likely is.

I know. You’re talking to him.

Fuck off spamming kike

Hmm I wonder why people would want us to not do the only thing that matters.

I mean we do more raising the JQ than AIM has done in 2 years. Took you two years to even come up with a plan for disrupting a tranny bedtime story thing and despite all your "optics" you still fucked it up and you still got people doxxed.

Attached: Double nigger.webm (480x320, 246.53K)

WE DID NOT GET PEOPLE DOXED YOU RETARD

There's a line where it doesn't really matter if you're a fed or just stupid, because the results are the exact same, and Patrick Casey fully crossed that line.

You ousted your self (((op)))

Awww, someone's getting a little defensive of their bootyhole!
Nice rear guard, faggot

Lol ok faggot we literally didn’t get anyone doxed

Ok cringenat

Okay, bud looks like rape jokes are a sore spot for you (maybe even literally) nice projection though

Attached: 5d89f16abcd6cd5b6.jpg (188x255, 12.08K)

Maybe you've figured it out by now, maybe not. But you should know: most of the people you are dealing with on this board are of jewish nationality, especially the anons acting like Hollywood cutouts of "nazis".

No schlomo that is you projecting your sexual depravity as always.

Nice ip hopping nigger or may I say coworker.

theroperreport.whitenationalists.net/the-shieldwall-network/
I'm just going to leave this here
Fuck this alt-lite counter culture shit
You identitarians are a bunch of goobers wishing you were jocks in high school. Too late for that, goobers. Nathan Damingo was the only one of you that had balls. e's gone, now you got Patrick "wet blanket faggot" Casey who looks like even Heimbach's fat out of shape as could slaughter him drunk

Attached: 56523238.jpg (716x403, 47.31K)