Will race survive Genetic Engineering?

More and more i'm thinking that modern race will be non-existent 1000 years in the future not because of race mixing but because of Genetic engineering. I mean there's no way that it's not going to happen the Chinese are already doing it and Americans are already using CRISPR to treat genetic disease. It's way to valuable an advantage for some powerful group not to take advantage of. And when they do everyone else will abandon their faggy ethics because they know if they don't they'll get completely out competed and utterly dominated. So once you have genetic engineering being normalized for hundreds if not thousands of years I really can't see race existing as it does today. We'll most likely have niggers that are actually smart and Asians that are tall. Phenotype will change from something you're born with to a choice. Hell you'll proboblly have self hating whites become niggers en mass and niggers, Pajeets, and Chinks becoming white because they know we're the most beautiful race.

Is there any way for the white race to survive this? Is there a way for any race to survive this?

Attached: genetic_engineering_gm_encyclopaedia.jpg (765x510, 30.88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

npr.org/sections/thesalt/2016/02/18/467136329/is-organic-more-nutritious-new-study-adds-to-the-evidence?t=1557229054800
technologyreview.com/f/612744/congress-is-going-to-renew-its-ban-on-creating-crispr-babies-in-the-us/
en.unesco.org/news/unesco-panel-experts-calls-ban-editing-human-dna-avoid-unethical-tampering-hereditary-traits
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Genetic engineering is another Jewish lie, I can't wait for the day when all of their golems start physically falling apart getting horrible tumors and rotting alive. It's a psyop meant to convince people to give up their race. Why stop at niggers then? Why not create all sorts of abominations? Furries, dick-people? Aryan race is a Platonic Form, the further you are from it, the more inferior you are.

Race is organic, Talmudic concepts like genetic engineering can only destroy it, but they will never match the original created by nature. In fact, one of their agendas is to make everything artificial, including people. There is a reason why Israel is one of centers for such research, their "blood science" is very old.

Like GMO food is tasteless, nutritionless garbage, so will people be. A simulacrum completely devoid of life essence.

Never trust this. We can barely understand what they could be using in vaccines besides some of the bad ingredients we do know, and we will understand less what they try to do to people with these things. Using this tech is like using a computer without antivirus and downloading some random crappy files from a scam website with no firewall, no protection, nothing. like a computer being infected with the worst malware is what they intend to do to our bodies. enslavement like you have never known if you accept this. the mark of the beast is not only a chip

Of course we can't reliably do it now but once it starts being widely used on let's say terminal patients in an attempt to save their lives the technology will become exponentially more and more advanced.

You can't escape from reality and truth all you can do is deal with it the best you can.

Dealing with and accepting can be two very different things. A huge no thanks.

Depends on how expensive it is or how well the elites keep inexpensive genetic engineering a secret.

It will be used to patch people at best, not change them at fundamental level.

Said by masters of deception.

That's hopelessly naive and delusionally hopeful.

Enjoy your grey goo scenario

We are at least 200 years away from any commercialized genetic engineering, that shit is insanely complex. Don't worry about something so far into the future, worry about how we can keep ourselves alive and keep our ideals alive for future generations.

Attached: b4bb17a524074e8fa214a22a262978249b385c2c2dbf14bfe5682d7944dbe5dd.jpg (1001x846, 105.67K)

Genetic engineering could just as likely maintain the races indefinitely, as it could completely destroy every single one. The thing is, we — as in the entire genus, "homo" — have almost no idea how it works, yet we know more about our genes than we ever have. Any positive outcome of gene-editing will be next to impossible so long as we still have the (((parasites))) at the helm.

it certainly seems that way doesn't it
almost as though they want to do everything in opposition to nature
almost as though they are trying to undo creation
almost as though they are performing the bidding of the original rebel against creation, satan

There was no creation, nature is a self-emerging god, and white race is it's highest manifestation on earth. More likely, certain (((creator))) wanted to copy nature and proclaim himself god, just like kikes today are doing, but got BTFO by Satan, who rebelled against him and redpilled people. His ass still hurts, even today, that's why he ordered his minions to destroy everything natural/organic and replace it with artificial (((creation))) and illusions of equality.

The question is: as genetic engineering becomes cheaper -will anyone survive the genetically tailored diseases, plagues and bio weapons that this technology will enable?
Altered *human* DNA is the very least of your worries.

Changing the genetic structure of food through technology is the same thing as selectively breeding them for certain attributes. Many fruits and vegetables you eat today were virtually inedible in their original 'natural' form. They had denser nutrition yes, but they produced so little of it per plant that it had no worthwhile value to humans, and it was not economically viable to produce (you'd need to work giant fields just to get a few scraps).

For example the wild Banana has almost no edible parts, it's just a clump of seeds with a little bit of sweet tasting stuff around it (just enough to lure wilds animals into eating it and spreading the seeds through their droppings).

Many vegetables like Broccoli and Kale were sourced from the same species and originally had only very tiny flowers that required a lot of work to grow but provided very little edible food. They were also highly susceptible to plant diseases, meaning that if you got hit by one you'd lose the entire crop and your people would die from starvation.

Food is modified artificially to provide significantly greater yields (to sustain larger populations) and to give the plants immunities to crop-destroying diseases.

The Panama disease nearly wiped out the entire Cavendish Banana industry until they introduced a different species that was immune to the disease. Had they not done this then the Cavendish Banana (the one we eat in the West) wouldn't exist anymore.

Attached: banana.jpg (419x500, 24.41K)

Listen jew. It is very simple.
At the moment genetic engineering will became comercial, everyone will look like Aryan.
Nobody want to be chink, nigger, pajeet. Everyone want to be white Arian.
Problem is, no amount of engineering will make Aryan from fucking jew. So, after 1000 years, there will be only Aryans and few jews in the Zoo.

Attached: jew.jpg (799x1024 113.36 KB, 160.06K)

Verbose idiot and wrong.

I really wish you were right but this sounds too much like coping to be honest.

Yes, one, everyone will be white :)

Maybe larger populations (especially those of subhumans) were not supposed to be maintained by artificial means?

Then we would eat the wild animals.

More a feeling of pity for those sentenced to be perpetually imprisoned into the fake, lifeless, decaying, degenerate, meaningless, artificial world. There are many studies showing just how fake, toxic and cancerous GMO food is, but it would be enough to get a taste of an actual, organic apple and a GMO one to "see with one's own eyes" so to speak. Natural food rejuvenates, it makes you full of life and energy. GMO food has the opposite effect. Unfortunately, we are starting to get generations raised without ever having a taste of anything natural.

I'm starting to think that globohomo cultism has somehow managed to become even worse than it's creators, the Jews.

Looking White is not the same as being White.

If chinks and pajeets turn themselves into whites on the outside, they will still have the same thought processes they had before, they will still put their loyalty to china and India over their loyalty to the "Ayran race", they will not have the common experiences and history Europeans have.

Very good points, it's funny that there are such huge difference in taste between organic and non organic. It costs a bit more, but is natural and tastes much better. And also has more nutrients.

npr.org/sections/thesalt/2016/02/18/467136329/is-organic-more-nutritious-new-study-adds-to-the-evidence?t=1557229054800

A basic litimus test for people rejecting organic foods and natural produce is just to ask them which apple they would choose if they had the choice between an apple that was sprayed over 50 times with garbage, or a natural apple that was never sprayed. Pretty obvious isn't it. Same question goes with fake copyrighted produce made in a lab that literally only accepts one version of proprietary toxic chemicals.

More bot posts.

Quite telling how social constructionists and transhumanists are willing to permanently alter the human germ-line just to make sure white people can't acknowledge genetic or racial differences in groups.

I can't even eat the shit. In the off season before my trees are ripe, the produce I buy just sits on the counter, FOR WEEKS WITHOUT ROTTING! If I'm honest, it's not only the lack of flavor, and the fucked up, fry fibrous texture of something that's supposed to be a juice explosion, like a plum or peach, but a "vibe" I get. They all LOOK delicious, but I never get a craving for them. The don't die!
Bonus: The spics that pick the shit are dirty diseased fuckers, who shit on the food in the fields before walking their lazy ass to the portas.
Our shit is so fucked up on every level. A war on every front.
It'z time, lads.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (570x321 183.9 KB, 1.32M)

Wrong, cattle.

Attached: Bought (2015) Documentary - GMO Types.webm (1280x720, 4.68M)

This.
They will become abominations, their DNA will be tainted forever and they will fall apart.
We can't even write computer code that doesn't break, crash and bug out constantly, whites are the only ones that came remotely close to doing so and even hours had endless problems. Just think of how one patch or one line of code can create an error that cascades and breaks down the entire program, and that's in something simple like a fucking word processor, let alone tampering with human DNA which is infinitely more complex.
Aryans were forged through thousands of years of natural eugenics into the greatest race on earth.
To think that such processes could be even closely replicated by some beedy eyed jew in a labcoat without heinous repercussions is completely farcical .
I just hope they don't ruin the entire genetic stock of humanity through their arrogance catches up to them.

Bananas being changed from their natural state to consumer bananas isn’t GMO though, it’s just polyploidy, where man induced mitotic errors cause the plant to basically have super downsyndrome (having double, quadruple or eight times as many banana chromosomes that are still naturally created). GMO means the genome was edited which in the case of bananas it doesn’t have to be. Interestingly enough polyploidy can only work on fish and plants successfully (successfully in a non evolutionary sense because the resulting offspring are infertile), because higher organisms just die with gene doses that divergent to nature. GMO humans are going to be really hard to be created with meaningful mutations while also not having the poor creature die in vitro.

Way not to read anything. Legitimate genetic engineering/splicing is the sped-up version of selective breeding and cross-pollination. The problem is, the ones doing the gene editing now are genetically RETARDED (Chinese, Jews), which sullies the whole concept, and worse still, is like giving a monkey a gun. Their fuckery is going to give rise to unimaginable horrors, and soon. I'm talking shit like airborne versions of what are currently STDs, or worse.

There are no laws of nature, or intended design. It only seems that way because investigation has revealed that for the most part, shit is consistent with its chemistry. If there is any purpose to life at all, it is to preserve it, to improve it, and to spread it. Humanity must become intelligent enough to be the steward of all species on Earth, and bring life to other worlds, that all known life in the universe may not be extinguished by some random moon-sized chunk of iron, whipped at us nine trillion years ago by passing through the gravitational fields of a series of ultra-massive stars.

LOL, 1000 years? You obviously haven't studied enough. There won't be any "Humans" in 200 years, not even in the wild.
The PLAN is to make Earth too toxic to live on, so every "person" must exist(not "live") in a megapolis. And eat soylent brown to continue to survive. Glad I will die fighting in the Last Great War.

Of course it will. If they could just pull genes and change species, they would have eliminated shitskins and made themselves white long before now. Now fuck off your your slides, cunt.

Attached: spandong.jpg (570x396, 18.93K)

Everybody look at that dumb nigger post. Quantum Mechanics is a perversion of nature according to that dumby.

Just for reference, Schrodinger's problem is easy to solve. Was the car alive when you put it into the box? Then until you verify that it's not alive, it's still alive. Anything else isn't scientific.

Cat not car. Dumb autocorrect

Why are there so many schitzo's in this thread? How badly have we been overrun.

God I remember the first exodus when we could have actual discussion without mentally ill retards shitting up threads.

Thank codenigger for having a tard fit and taking over the board. He is personally responsible for this.

Boy I can't wait for Mark Zuckerberg to turn me into a furry and give me five different kinds of cancer.

Nigger tier argument

I wish I could live long enough to see the day when degenerates get their (((modifications))) , "racial equality" , designer babies and other space AIDS globohomo fantasies only to be shredded to pieces and harvested as bio-fuel by advanced robots or get their cells disintegrated by nanobots. Don't tell me these silly luddites would reject science so they can "enjoy life and freedom" , those unfortunate relics of the ages past? Bigots should learn that the only true equality comes in the form of grey goo. Everyone standing in the way of progress will be disintegrated.

(Checked)

Subhumans cannot into hidden variables, no matter how much they perfect their copies and delude themselves with Jewish "science" , it will never change their essence. Kikes have been trying to "look white" for countless centuries and a trained eye can still spot them from a mile away.

Transhumanists are up for some very ugly surprises. I would gladly let them enjoy the consequences of their ideas to the fullest, the problem is that they have to erase everything natural and essential for their kike scam to look at least slightly convincing. If people have never tasted organic strawberries, how can they know that GMO ones are tasteless and lifeless? Same goes for free range and farm produced chicken meat, it's worlds of difference, even greater than with the fruits. What makes you think that it won't be even worse with people?

This guy gets it. Life is far more complex than computer code, it rests of an extremely fine balance, and that's if we only look at the visible, material aspect.

There is no such thing as humanity. Talmudic (Transhumanist) ideas won't bring improvement of life, only decay and death.

I respect my enemies, that's art of war 101.

I’m not sure if this tread is being heavily brigaded or most people are legit luddites.

CRISPR does not break any natural laws, it is a natural protein complex in bacteria. Putting direct gene editing in the hand of humans simply speeds up our existing eugenic practices (in a personal sense, (((government))) eugenics will have the same problems (((government))) anything does) on plants/animals/humans. Keep in mind, they have been engaged in a large scale genetic warfare against whites for a long time, and there is a whole lot of pressure to ban CRISPR from the top. This is because CRISPR unleashed on the market promises to more or less reverse everything they have done very quickly.

Eugenics = better reproductive practices (best companions etc.)

ANY time genes are touched, its synthetic and anti-anture. Nonsense that they would ban something like this.

How in the hell would this "reverse" something? Do you think you'd have some magic smartphone CRISPR device to boost your genes or what? Stupid.

Selective breeding and environmental influence > gene editing. Aim for certain characteristics, let nature figure out the rest.

The only positive aspect of gene editing that I see is potentially creating W40k tier right wing death squads to purge the unclean.

You must really be impressed by Jews intelligence to think they knew about DNA and genetic engineering over 1500 years ago

Transhumanism is the evolution of Talmudic thinking. Same goals, same principles, same ideas, different times and scientific level. They did actually know about genes, just in a very crude and primitive way.

What's the difference between gene editing by selective breeding and gene editing by direct manipulation. The only difference is how good we are at modifying genetics.

Luddites are fucking retarded.

If you don't adopt technology you will get out competed and you will lose. Retards like you would stand idle while Jews and the Chinese become genetically superior in all regards and become a permanent ruling class.

The best genes are those that can survive best in a given environment, whether they are from mutations in the existing population, the introduction of a foreign breed, or created in a lab. Genetic engineering that enables better adaptation to the existing environment means those edited genes are now better. Superstitious greenfag nonsense not withstanding.

Where did you get the definition of eugenics? This is the one everyone uses: controlled breeding to increase the occurrence of desirable heritable characteristics. And as far as reversing damage, I’m talking about reversing the diseugenic process that has been enacted by governments all over the world. But it can works for specific genes too, genes related to leptin come to mind.

And they are already banning it:

technologyreview.com/f/612744/congress-is-going-to-renew-its-ban-on-creating-crispr-babies-in-the-us/

en.unesco.org/news/unesco-panel-experts-calls-ban-editing-human-dna-avoid-unethical-tampering-hereditary-traits

This incessant naturism (and the anti-capitalism) makes me question the viability of the alt right as a whole. It means they are either idiots or are critically vulnerable to glownigger infiltration.

The way to "survive it" is to be the first out the door with a racially-targeted plague.

The Chinese aren't trying to phase out their own race, you immense retard. They're trying to create superchink designer babies loaded up with genes for increased intelligence, longevity, disease resistance, etc. None of that implies some sort of post-racial goblino futurism. Whatever their other faults, the chinks are very proud of their race and civilizational achievements. They don't want to stop looking or acting like chinks, nor do they want to uplift niggers (why would anyone?).

It's a race to death, being so caught up in competition that you cease existing in any meaningful sense. It's always easier to create deadlier weapons than to breed life that can withstand those weapons. Machines are much more efficient and competitive than organic life, say goodbye to all the races then.

Don't give a shotgun to a monkey, and DON'T PLAY GOD.

how about we use it to make the race stronger? we could secure our existence and erase that of the lesser people with genetic engineering. you need to think bigger.

I fail to see the problem. Once we have niggers that are actually smart and non-violent, we no longer have niggers. We have dark skinned white people.

Wakandan detected.

molebiofag here

you're woefully uninformed, and dangerously ignorant. geneforging is the next frontier, and it'll usher in everything from tissue printing to lab-grown organs to synthetic plagues to cancer cures. it's a tool, just like guns, rockets, calculus, and modern medicine - and like all tools it'll be brought to bear against the West as a weapon, unless we arm ourselves in time. China's already 30 years in front of us logistically (not being hamstrung by (((ethics))) tends to do that), though their inherent corruption and lack of meritocracy ensures they won't advance nearly as quickly as the West would under the same circumstances.

boots on the ground win wars and build (or tear down) nations. the first country to successfully pioneer human genetic enhancement – coupled with ablative exoskeletons powered by 4th generation fission batteries – will dominate the battlefields for the next 50 years. Hilter's armies blitzkrieged's Europe mainly because of their superior infantry (German forces had inferior equipment compared to the rest of the European powers at the outbreak of WWII) - and their victories came from superior conditioning, training, and tactics… now imagine what literal supersoldiers will do, juiced up with with mathematically designed synthetic blood that's 200x more efficient at oxygen transport, artificial clotting factors, lactic acid breakdown enzymes, graphene-threaded bones, occular implants, and all of it hopped up on steroids, SARMs, and wrapped in a powered exoskeleton (battery's the only issue here, but DARPA's been on that shit for 10+ years now, it'll get solved by 2030 at the latest).

fun fact: Israel's working closely with China on pioneering bioinformatics and genesplicing for military applications. once they've sucked the USA dry, they'll move their remaining assets to Asia, prop up the Chinks as the next great superpower, and roll out 20 years of suppressed tech (just before completing their electronic world currency and forcing China's social points system on the entire globe). we're looking at a future where bugmen and jews will dominate the world - a globohomo conglomerate for the next 100 years.

tl;dr: go into STEM, and specialize in synthetic or molecular biology so you can help the West build Astartes before the Chinks and Jews beat us to it

Attached: Space-Marine-Adeptus-Astartes-700x990.jpeg (700x990, 110K)

Ugh. Slaveshit loser before this post ignores that Israeli biotech is working with *everyone*. If Jews get there first nobody gets the special advantage. We can be honest about that.

You don't belong here. Didn't they teach you how to reply to posts back at JIDF HQ? I thought you faggots had a primer on how to blend in. Lord knows I'd have written one if I was in charge of an army of 90 IQ mongs tasked with shitting up this place.

Wrong, faggot. They're developing surface-level pharma drugs for the global market, but the juicy cutting edge stuff is kept under wraps simply because multiple companies are in a gold rush to patent emergent gene-tech, especially synthbio with military applications. They're also cozying up to the Chinks because the western zionists need a new HQ once the US goes under after they blow the bubble with hyperinflation in 4-5 years and sink the West and its currencies.

Get fucked, kike. And tell your tard-wranglers to up their game.

the correct path is complete destruction of the technological-industrial system

Attached: kaczynski3.jpg (500x741, 403.28K)

Wrong. Ted was wrong. He was brilliant, but myopic. If you and your opponent both have a sword, and you destroy yours, he'll use his to skewer you.

There's no going back to pre-nuclear, just like there's no going back to gunpowder, or spears, or stones. The biggest mistake we, as the West, ever made, was to share our tech with the subhuman hordes. Now we're paying the price, and as long as the playing field is leveled we'll be at a disadvantage because we lack the numbers. Whites are what, 12% of the global population now? What about 2050? 8%? 5%?

Our only ace is tech, and anyone who proselytizes technological disarmament of the West is a jew at best and traitor at worst. It's like declawing a tiger, and then making it fight a pack of wolves.

you understand that Israelis can't get citizenship in china or even run businesses there, right? I know lots of people think jews are some sort of god like divine being, but they don't have much pull in Asia. Most of the collaboration between Jews and China is Chinese investors pumping money into Israeli startups.

People seem to forget that Jews have been trying endlessly to overthrow the Chinese government by aiding tibetans, muslims, Falun dafa, etc - but none of those strategies worked. Jews want to conquer China but don't have the power to do so. I think westerners desperately want to believe that chinks are as cucked as they are.

Humanity won't survive genetic engineering.
But hey, we were always going to kill ourselves through our own hubris & thinking we're too important & smart to fucking wreck ourselves, some higher power must surely interject to save us irreplaceable humans.

Business transcends national boundaries.

Wrong. They've been leaking US tech to the bugmen for literally decades. Herschel from accounting might not be able to operate in China, but you can bet your ass megakikes like Kissinger have business dealings with the bugmen. And that old fart is just the public face of political jewry in America.

Also, the CPC's kids are admitted to elite Western unis, and their money allowed to purchase entire tracts of Canadian, American, and Australian land. Why do you think the jews in charge of the West allow the Chinese to infringe on what they views as their own turf? And with money gained through backroom deals between western megacorps and CPC leadership, that outsource labor and tech to China. If it weren't for the continual hemorrhage of Western IPs, the Chinese 'miracle economy' and their tinpot exports would've died years ago. It's a house of cards, built upon the stillbirth of Western progress.

Wrong again. Jews instituted, and subtly ran the commie regime in China for the first 3 decades after it was established. I'm on a work laptop, so I don't have my cap folder, but there's an infograph plainly outlining the head kikes and their ties to Mao's regime.

No, jews want to work with China to conquer the rest of the globe.

They are, but in a different way. China's strength lies in its absolute lack of morality or ethics of any kind. But, their innate corruption is an immovable obstacle to innovation, because true advancements in technology usually come from merit, and merit-less systems (like the one in China) strangle or at least retard progress.

You get that China is 40 years past Mao, right? Poltards forget that modern China is the result of the post-1978 reforms instituted by Deng Xiaoping. Deng's market reforms were in 1978… that's 40 years ago. You must have been smoking too much dope to have missed the last 40 years. Mao is irrelevant. Maoism is irrelevant. All that matters right now is post Xiaoping China.

In post Xiaoping China the Jews have been kept at arms length. They have NO power in China. Soros NGOs were booted out, jewish media oligarchs were humiliated and booted out after investing money, Tiananmen failed, tibet and Xinjiang revolutions failed. The jews just have no openings in china.

Pol's ignorance of china is astounding.

Know how I know you ain't from round here?

how's that? Pol seems to be universally ignorant of anything related to china.

I never said his importance was contemporary, only that the jews were there when he took the throne after they helped him kick out Chiang Kai-shek. Kikes and chinks go together like a hand and glove; their love of oppressive societal policies coupled with blithe disregard for the environment and their fellow man makes them perfect for each other.

The same China being propped up by siphoning lifeblood from the West? And who, pray tell, enforces said siphoning? It sure as fuck isn't the Western worker, or scientist, or any legitimately elected political representative.

Political theater. Saying the jews have no sway in China is like claiming they don't hold the rest of the world by the balls just because every single private bank in each nation has 'Federal' somewhere in its name.

Kek. Outed too easily.

Lurk more. Years more.
Zig Forums isn't any one person or even group of people. I've seen plenty with actual realistic knowledge about modern China & how both dangerous & unkiked it is.
They're primarily unkiked because their mentality is too similar to the kikes to fall for their own bullshit.

True. The Yellow Menace is the main boss, right after Schlomo and friends. The latter can be neutralized in a moment as soon as the West wakes up, while the former is 1.3+ billion strong and has nuclear capabilities (in addition to all the other tech they've plundered from us over the years).

Untrue. They're kiked to hell and back, but unlike the West they keep their kikery local (relatively speaking). They'd sell their own mothers for a shekel, and will welcome the jews once the States and Europe go down the financial drain in a few years. The Chinks aren't above selling out their own, they just want to do it in the most profitable way possible… and for that, they'll wait until they can bring their A-game to the bargaining table. It's too early for jewish diffusion into China, because the West is still the kikes' primary power base.

But once that changes…

suck my cock. You should lurk more. You're exceptionally unintelligent. Stop posting.

You're so anally ravaged it's hilarious. I'd toss a few protips your way to help you blend in better next time, but I think I'll pass. I'm still debating whether you're Schlomo or Wang, they way you vociferously defend both groups. But, whatever, it's not like there's a difference between parasites, regardless of their taxonomy. You'll all get the gas in the end.

Stay mad, fuccboi.

Attached: 23456765434676543567654323456.png (947x1200, 658.92K)

By themselves, not actual kikes.The KIKES are the ones who need to bring their A+ game to deal with the chinese; can't bullshit a bullshitter.
And is BFF with Russia now. If they truly manage to get the petroyuan on its feet there's some very interesting years ahead.

I've always wondered; do dental dams come with the job when you get hired as a salad tosser in the dysentery ward? Figured I'd ask someone with years of firsthand knowledge in sucking ass.

Yeah, nature. Evolution (and thus the generation of races) is driven by generational adaptation to nature.
Blue eyes are a perfect example. Terrible trait for most circumstances, hard to see in bright light, sun blindness, ect. Yet despite being a seemingly disadvantageous and recessive trait it was selected for because it helped our ancestors see better in low light situations (such as forests).

One things humans suck at is predicting the future. Nobody knows what traits will be necesssry for survival in 20 years. As a result if gene editing was available en mass today people would pick traits that society deems important. Yet if society collapsed tomorrow those traits may become massively disadvantageous.
Height is another such example. There was once a minor subrace or very tall humans, giants more or less that went extinct. The earths climate moves in cycles and the Sahara was once jungle. These people probably had an advantage in this environment, in which they could physically dominate their opponents. But once the jungles got dry and hot they died out because they could not thermoregulate as well as shorter humans.

Moral of the story is don’t fear gene editing. Stay natural. We are the product of 1000s of years of struggle against the most powerful force on earth, nature. Human minds, however, are infallible.

Still the greatest insult imo, brits are top lads

Honestly, is there a difference? The end result is the same: an empty husk of a nation filled with subhuman refuse and environmental detritus. It's even worse if perpetrated by your fellow countrymen.

Personally, I think chink greed will overcome their defensive instincts. Their leaderships cares fuckall for the rest of the drone hive, and will sell them out the moment the kikes come knocking with shekels in hand. But we'll see, time will tell…

I'm more wary of their land grabs in the East. If the States goes tits-up in Civil War 2.0, and various proxy conflicts break out in Europe (sponsored by our Religion of Peace TM friends in the Middle East), then China's free to gobble up large assets all over Africa. And that's the endgame - barring asteroid farming or other extra-terrestrial resource acquisition, the West is fucked. We don't have time to decouple technologically from the rest of the world (busy as we are wrangling the blood-sucking jew on our backs), and we can't march into Africa and cleanse it for resources because, even at the best of times, our populations are too cucked (courtesy of 70+ years of 'allied' brainwashing).

We're hurting for both resources and black swan events to gain an edge over the 6 billion subhumans armed with our tech.

Dark times ahead.

No.

IMO, the kikes are definitely our own most immediate threat to deal with, but I believe the Chinese are worse. The kikes still have to be somewhat minimally subtle & pretend like they actually give a shit. The Chinks have no subtlety nor fucks to give.
Traitors first for sure.
Overall they seem to be aggressively pursuing a global foothold similar in scope to that of the US. Their military is technologically sound but has one of the worst overall track records of any nation in history, which may or may not be being tempered by Russian experience (but then again the Russians could very well be banking on their strategic spaghetti spilling to eventually overcome them once the two together have won out).
True dat. At least the global jihad eventually being waged with the crown & power of the former British empire will be amusing, in that "I laugh at that Shad comic of the dad paralyzing his daughter to be a fuck toy" sense.

I repeated back the same thing to you about lurking more and you suggest that I am butthurt. You also suggest that I am a Jew because I said that Jews don't have any power in China. LOL. You are a low IQ newfag

Attached: 024389735.jpg (500x375, 26.88K)

You can have that for the ordinary citizen, but only if it's protected by mentally conditioned genetic supermen from outside enemies. Archaeofuturism is the way forward.

Attached: jesus-son-god-mens-costume.jpg (288x811, 66.69K)

Will jews survive Genetic Engineering?
Answer: No

Take every other sword, and then put away your own.

Designer kids will never become mainstream. It will be too expensive for commoners to afford, and even among the rich I think there will be a stigma attached, because to have a healthy kid the natural way is more prestigious than to use doctors like an infertile person. Gene editing and designer babies will just be another bizarre and expensive hobby for morally ambiguous rich people.

Attached: ad7ikj87666554rytgh890987.jpg (1760x1173, 150.09K)

get lost

Science and technology are just tools, there's nothing inherently wrong with them. What's not to like about computers, the internet, potential cancer cure, and de-aging? We wouldn't be living in clown world or poisoning both ourselves and our environment if we had a White ethnoglobe (or at least a White majority which would treat the darkies as non-thinking fauna).

Remove jews and traitors, and everything else solves itself.

I'm all for breeding space-marines to strike the kike but organic strains of white nations need to be preserved at all costs, and eugenically, selectively bred to become much better, not (((engineered))).

What is currently being offered is to become Necrons, to give up organic nature in order to "survive" , but at the price of becoming a golem.

Is ruled by Jews

This guy gets it

Ok so theres a few things I feel need to be brought up.

First is that short to medium term there is going to be a need for genetic nuremburg laws to prevent the uncontrolled spread of modified genetics.
Why you ask? Because it will take a couple of generations after a modification is made for negative effects to become apparent. If a mod makes it certain you'll get early onset alzheimers then we won't know for sure until three generations on from the initial modified person.

So imagine what could happen if these people were allowed to breed in a normal manner?
One Chad could create hundreds of compromised newborns.

Medium to long term there will be a need for an original species reservation. Essentially a self sustainable nation comprised entirely of unmodified humans. Protected and supported by the rest of humanity of course but serving as a source of original unmodified human genetics and a way to repopulate the species if genetic modification results in some colossal disaster for the modified.

Now race. This is where it will get funny.
Short to medium term there will be no changes.
It's long term where it's gonna get fucky.

See parents with the means will want their children to be better. Smarter, stronger, healthier, etc. This is going to result in an inevitable uniformity under the hood.
Dying races such as native americans will probably also seek to use genetic engineering to "make a comeback" though as an idealised version of their ancestors. So you can expect a few what are essentially entirely new fabricated races claiming some ancient history to pop up.
But over time the application of general improvements to humans is going to result in race being essentially a cosmetic option for most of humanity. The nigger of the year 3500 is probably going to be very similar to the cracker of the year 3500 once you peel off the skin.

So what does this mean for us?
Nothing really. Problem resolved.
When the nigger no longer bix noods is he a nigger? When you're building your childs entire genome from a catalogue then what is miscegenation?

The problems faced by this point and leading up to it are misuse of these technologies. Such as the hebrews ever present desire for slaves and the high chance they'll seek to create a slave race.
Encouraging the adoption of modification by the hebrews especially those that resolve their predisposition to schizophrenia and the like will be our best defence against this.

Attached: 1470393322451.png (500x366, 336.98K)

While showering had further thoughts.

Long term I think cultural nationalism (civic nationalism?) is going to become the norm among human populations.
Since we'll be mostly similar (though better) in terms of intellect, reasoning, health, etc all the important worky bitz and gubbins.
There won't be anything outside of cosmetic features to set us apart and even then those cosmetic features are a choice on part of the parents.
Which means in any population it's likely they'll all wind up fitting a certain trend of cosmetic features anyways. Assuming their habitat doesn't require certain features (melanin high skin for somewhere with a lot of UV)

Rather where you were raised is going to become more important. The cultural norms instilled in you will become increasingly relevant. Perhaps even moreso than now as people get used to the idea of race effectively no longer existing.
So we'll probably see human populations going out of their way to make themselves distinct from each other. I would say expect tattoos, body paint, body mods, whacky clothing and weird time consuming social practices to make a huge comeback.
This could make relations between human populations more strained if these populations get used to taking offence when someone doesn't get their obscure cultural norms just right.

But thats issues for future anons to deal with. We'll leave it to our future comrades in the neetist communes.

In the short term we need to protect the functional elements of humanity.
One way to do so and encourage racial seperation is by pointing out that the first few generations of genetic engineers are going to be mining the human genome for sequences to copy.
The best way to ensure they have a decent supply of material to copy is by ensuring maximum diversity in the total human population. Meaning large population movements are not only a threat to social stability but also to genetic science or "Science(tm)" which the normies now worship.

Attached: content_farms_a_future_cybernazi_(2017_06_15_09_49_39_UTC).webm (854x480, 7.25M)

A race is a family. Will the notion of family survive genetic engineering? Yes, it obviously would. Which means it's the same for race, it survives.

Crispr is pinpoint accurate in how it changes genes through, you can literally pick and chose what to change for alot cheaper than before

Not quite.
Crispr is what was used for the two chink babies and the modification didn't accurately recreate the natural mutation they were trying to copy.