Is Islam the religion of the future?

It's our only hope against the ZOG, the closer I look at it the more I understand that Muslims are the only solution to our problem.

Even the Orthodox Jews know it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=73dL82alXTM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fuck off and take your desert semite garbage with you faggot

yes,it's true.they are not the only solution,but they are the religion of the future.it don't care any more,the time of christanity in europe and america is over.it have no sense.

If Islam is so backwards then why are they building:

literal sustainable cities of the future

Whilst we keep spending money on military when we have no enemies?

Yes it it…for Israel.

You're the same type of faggot like that kid in Atomwaffen who converted to Islam and murdered his friends. Just go ahead and convert and start fucking goats you fucking untermensch. All desert semite cults are a plague upon thr Earth and the enemy of my enemy is not always my friend. Eat shit sandnigger lover.

wow so cool a city with no people in it very nice user

Our expansionist military policy inherited from the British empire is a failure. The sooner we accept this the better.

You only have to look at China's success to see this. By 2030 China is expected to hold 1/3 of the worlds GDP. Their inward political focus is whats given them that. All their politicians are made up of people with STEM backgrounds.

Kill yourself cuckenstein

Attached: 3CUYhkx.gif (400x225, 7.3M)

We have ZOG, that's pretty much it.

We can't exactly remove them by increasing the military budget can we?

Zog is shoving it down our throats and you call it the answer? Fucking shill.

You can't understand what oil money does? Gives oil money to few. Subhuman.

There seems to be a resent rise on roaches shilling their cuckoldry religion.

We are are in a second Cold War/arms race with Russia and the bugmen Chicoms are gearing up for shit to pop off worldwide in the next decade or so. Pull your head out of your ass. I hate ZOG too and I would consider the US forces as a ZOG controlled force but goddamned if I'll just say we should stop spending on our defense

Islam seems organic to me.

The last thing they want is more muslims, have you ever heard a zionist say a nice thing about a muslim?

Who do you think they hire to make these things?

Reported.

Go fuck yourself Russophile Boshevik. Slavs are untermensch and so are you.

Fuckin kys with this "islam will save us routine"

This is exactly what the Zog/Corp media is pushing, you really believe this?

Russia doesn't have a central bank connected to the BIS, this is a problem for them.

Haha, THIS guy again. How stupid and lame is he? Bait or not he seems both clinically retarded and extremely gay. what do you think?

Attached: 1554435167031.png (400x370, 192.73K)

Neither does Islam, so STFU jerk.

Revolution is the religion of the future.

Attached: arrived.png (1234x630, 688.46K)

The only way is taking a stand.
Currently in Quebec, there's talk about "Loi 21" which is about laicity in government bodies.
Guess who is against it
Jews and muslims

HONK HONK

Russia needs to keep releasing CGI super weapon videos so we can exhaust all our monies. Just like we did to them with the moon landing.

Checked

The answer to the world is the DESTRUCTION OF THE SLOTHSADLES

THE SLOTHSADLES MUST BE DESTROYED

introductory: youtube.com/watch?v=73dL82alXTM

Your lisp sounds effeminate.

They have a much better chance than whites for standing up to the ZOG, but then again, so does everyone else.
Just being honest, pls no bully.

Attached: example-11663.jpg (1024x1024, 46.76K)

t. Muhammed bin Goldstein

Attached: 1459983546249.jpg (1010x723, 159.12K)

Shut up slothsadle.

Hitler's views on Arabs and Islam

In speeches, Hitler made apparently warm references towards Muslim culture such as: "The peoples of Islam will always be closer to us than, for example, France".

A famous anecdote about Adolf Hitler's perspectives towards Islam and the Arabs is recounted by Albert Speer in his best-selling memoir, Inside the Third Reich. Speer reports that "Hitler had been much impressed by a scrap of history he had learned from a delegation of distinguished Arabs." The delegation had speculated that the world would have become "Mohammedan" if the Berbers and Arabs had won the Battle of Tours in the 8th Century AD, and that the Germans would have become heirs to "a religion that believed in spreading the faith by the sword and in subjugating all nations to that faith. Such a creed was perfectly suited to the German temperament."

Can't believe an oil tycoon attracts the manufacturers of the like bees. It'd be shame if they ran out of that honey.

I've been here longer than 4 years already. I stand by what I said.