Man chopped off his own penis and testicles to become a ‘nullo’

Carter Reyes
Carter Reyes

Trent Gates, 23, severed his testicles in April 2016, then removed his manhood with an ultra-sharp ceramic knife in January 2017 after seeing a photo of another famous nullo called Gelding at the age of 15. Trent, from Washington DC, only used iced water for the first procedure, but performed the second removal after after taking regular painkillers to counter the pain. Recalling what made him decide to remove his genitalia in his first ever interview, Trent told Metro US: ‘It really didn’t feel like part of me. It’s along the lines of being trans, but not quite. ‘I have no desire to be a woman. It’s kind of a middle ground in-between the two, an androgynous in-between.

web.archive.org/save/https://metro.co.uk/2019/05/07/man-chopped-off-penis-testicles-become-nullo-9417302/

metro.co.uk/2019/05/07/man-chopped-off-penis-testicles-become-nullo-9417302/

honk, honk I guess.

Attached: image-5-cbac.jpg (44.99 KB, 644x362)

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20150307063430/http://www.bobweekend.com/neuter_web/index.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Numbers_Gang#Trial_and_punishment
dailystormer.name/12-year-old-white-girl-kills-herself-after-watching-netflixs-13-reasons-why-her-mother-blames-the-show/
lifesitenews.com/news/parents-outraged-as-yet-another-kinky-sex-brochure-scandalizes-kids-at-toro
archive.is/ZAc3c
lifesitenews.com/news/police-investigate-teacher-who-posted-graphic-gay-sex-brochures-in-7-8-toro
archive.is/F3jxX
youtube.com/channel/UChjLWyTH8-4ooMacZO-P6Jw
twitter.com/busterlark/status/1011113663934222336
amazon.com/After-Ball-America-Conquer-Hatred/dp/0452264987
b-ok.cc/book/3682290/39a976
b-ok.cc/book/3704646/984bc2
twitter.com/mhwap_ops
tumblr.com/dashboard/blog/mhwap
twitter.com/DaMoosePup/status/1074518562658811904
twitter.com/DaMoosePup
twitter.com/PupMaphia,
shockchan.com/bme-pain-olympics/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Changeling
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kol_Nidre

Nathaniel Ward
Nathaniel Ward

Look at the way this is promoties. Not even a doctor in the piece that warns about cutting of your dick at home

Juan Brooks
Juan Brooks

There are pictures of him doing it. I never saved it because it's some gay shit.

Oliver Gray
Oliver Gray

Imagine being this much of a faggot and pissing out of a stump the rest of your life. Degenerates get the gas.

Christian Taylor
Christian Taylor

Note it's not a one off, he's a copy cat of an older degenerate.

Ian Young
Ian Young

Definitely a leftypol poster

Attached: 500-F-133193133-4rdgfTVDutsv2c3sQmmLDfscPNChxEDr.jpg (58.76 KB, 500x334)

Ayden Richardson
Ayden Richardson

Get out niggerjew

Sebastian Perry
Sebastian Perry

Good, Darwin award winners on the spot.

Logan Hill
Logan Hill

On the bright side let's be glad we live in an age when ultra dysgenics like this outright remove themselves from the gene-pool

Xavier Brown
Xavier Brown

nullo
Setting aside the self-mutilation; what's wrong with the term eunuch?

Attached: 03952e3f9c66145526aecb37589040af546fac9e6067c63b925157d7d510c075.png (192.28 KB, 644x745)

Caleb Johnson
Caleb Johnson

Good point. There is indeed a silver lining to this degeneracy.

Liam Butler
Liam Butler

how the fuck is this man gonna pee if he doesn't have a penis? if he does pee then how is he gonna take control of his pee. he's gotta sit down everytime he pees and that's just too lazy

Attached: pepe-think.png (6.15 KB, 224x224)

Ryan Miller
Ryan Miller

Where my jugganullos at?

Attached: Insane-Clown-Posse.jpg (67.54 KB, 600x400)

Cooper Richardson
Cooper Richardson

pictures ??? there is vidya of that god forsaken degeneracy… not sure if that faggot but for fucks sake numerous others, just browse some gore sites, easily availiable.
no idea if posting that grade of degeneracy would violate us-law so help yourself user

Luis Foster
Luis Foster

fml they probably went to the sperm bank beforehand

Aaron Scott
Aaron Scott

no, they don't… and that is the problem

Evan Nguyen
Evan Nguyen

And of course they write articles about it so the idea gets spread to more and more people.

Brody Young
Brody Young

Have you stupid jew fucks forgotten the BME painolympics already? What's the point in spamming this bullshit now moshe?

David Williams
David Williams

Excellent. That's how defective genes used to be dealt with

Angel Morales
Angel Morales

every act no matter how degenerage is secretly a win for you retards

Jonathan Gutierrez
Jonathan Gutierrez

Thanks I always wanted to find out who the guy was.Few years ago I saved the pics were he cut of his genitals.
Now everytime someone tries to tell me that its completely normal for transfags to exist I show them the pic of a once normal boy following the path of corruption.
It makes them recoil in disgust for this pathetic creature.

Luke King
Luke King

all the genitalfags in this thread
Lamo enjoy getting kicked in the balls

Carson Lewis
Carson Lewis

I have saved it, it's a testament to the mental illness of late stage liberalism.

Attached: Trannie-life.png (3.46 MB, 255x6776)

Anthony Fisher
Anthony Fisher

user, painolympics is filmed with a fucking potato and probably gake, compared to having hd proof of utter degeneracy i guess… can you feel the acceleration ?

John Robinson
John Robinson

Shit like this is why we're the "good guys"

Attached: hitler-color.jpg (63.83 KB, 675x1000)

Connor Stewart
Connor Stewart

One testicle is better than no testicles.

Kevin Cox
Kevin Cox

parroting Jewish myths that even mainstream cuck historians have disproven nowadays
Best goy

Jacob Lewis
Jacob Lewis

How is it not a win for everyone? This mongoloid leftist decided to chop his genitals off, imagine the abused and sick literal golem spawn kids from this dumb faggot.

Ian Ramirez
Ian Ramirez

Reminds me of eunuchs in ancient times. It's like without Christianity all the ancient vices come out in people.

Joseph Mitchell
Joseph Mitchell

Well that's an attachment I'm not gonna click.

Gavin Evans
Gavin Evans

Hey hitler had one testicle…

Owen Wilson
Owen Wilson

This man removed himself from the gene pool. He is a hero.

Gabriel Nguyen
Gabriel Nguyen

Using a catheter and scalpel is cheating. Faggot should have just hacked it off with a rusty cleaver. And then died.

Attached: abdullah.jpg (261.6 KB, 734x1062)

Oliver Martinez
Oliver Martinez

Attached: disgusting.mp4 (2.55 MB, 320x240)

Aaron Brown
Aaron Brown

Degeneracy is like a tree, its roots lie in the darkness whilst its leaves wave in the sun and to those who suspect nought, it has an attractive and pleasing appearance. Truly, you can prune away its branches, or even cut the tree to the ground, but it will grow up again ever the stronger and ever more comely. Yet all awhile the root grows thick and black, gnawing at the bitter soil, drawing its nourishment from the darkness, and growing even greater and more deeply entrenched.
Such is the nature of degeneracy, and this is why it is so hard to destroy, for it must be eradicated leaf, branch, trunk and root. It must be exorcised utterly or it will return all the stronger, time and time again, until it is too great to destroy. Then we are doomed.

Jackson Thomas
Jackson Thomas

penis and testicles
rabbi was very hungry

Alexander Williams
Alexander Williams

dick and balls are symbolic of responsibility. fag soy boy couldn't handle being a man so he cut off the responsibility and is now a perma child

Joseph Hill
Joseph Hill

true bitches don't need to mount. he is better off without his bits.

Attached: 0004394411-10.jpg (130.98 KB, 1087x714)

Daniel Morgan
Daniel Morgan

And then one day, for no reason at all, people started to vote Hitler into power.

Adrian Hernandez
Adrian Hernandez

mentally ill leftists removing themselves from the gene pool
I guess that's less work to do when the time comes

Jonathan Bennett
Jonathan Bennett

It's all so tiresome

Adrian Gray
Adrian Gray

How does one pee after chopping ones dick off? do they pee out the wound there there dick used to be or get one if them piss bags for old people? I heard of people doing this shit and always wondered.

Jaxson Reyes
Jaxson Reyes

Faggots have been doing this for years, it's literally a homosexual self mutilation fetish. In fact, sometimes 'doms' or 'tops' will manipulate their 'bottoms' into 'nulling' themselves so the only way they can feel pleasure is by having their asshole ruined. Look up BME Pain Olympics if you want to see some true horror. Faggots are a disease and need to be eradicated.

Daniel Reyes
Daniel Reyes

Average white male in current year

Cooper Lewis
Cooper Lewis

tfw i still have a benis
a man with no pp is lower than a cuck

Attached: 1469096212974.png (181.87 KB, 365x381)
Attached: 01e296f2b8c93d4c843cd5fbab7089fbc58c35b621a45c32c7531b1151759822.jpg (28.89 KB, 281x400)
Attached: 2a96839d05bfb4406d06bbddd1a2a58dca0677ceb2296e830a41b42f34a5f2c9.jpg (50.52 KB, 480x480)

Ryan Brown
Ryan Brown

<PEOPLE NOT FOLLOWING MY KIKE WORSHIPPING SLAVE CULT IS WHY EVERYTHING IS BAD
Kill yourself kikestian.

Jayden Morris
Jayden Morris

Reminder

Cooper Gray
Cooper Gray

It's horrible, but keep in mind that this degenerate behavior was present in Weimar Germany.

Bentley Hill
Bentley Hill

Fucking apropos

Zachary Cooper
Zachary Cooper

I just don't get it. What mindset do you need to be to take a knife to your own dick. I can't process this.

Parker Morales
Parker Morales

so he's eunuch now? He'll be a great loyal servant to some shitskin king or empire

Attached: 1438224320742.jpg (15.93 KB, 250x369)

Blake Flores
Blake Flores

Soon it will be illegal to call this mental illness. Soon it will be illegal to stop your son from chopping his own dick off. You will be forced to pay for his "nullo" surgery because after all, better a surgeon do it safely than let him bleed to death.

Matthew Brown
Matthew Brown

Attached: 1432594069890.png (251.35 KB, 500x333)

Sebastian Miller
Sebastian Miller

Hitler really helps distinguish the large void between the natural and unnatural

Kayden Cox
Kayden Cox

These things reproduce by sexually assaulting/molesting children. Keep that in mind.

Attached: 72b08cdd1c98ae82b8a471b105e1b135bf659559f916794bb464fa7b8a29fb9a.jpg (52.94 KB, 689x458)

Hunter Evans
Hunter Evans

it's not even as bad as the MTF tranny ops you pussy

Ryder Bell
Ryder Bell

Attached: 8fb245f39f8a2709aca8aa5c1449ebd19fcdbbcd7b80acd197f916ef41dc797c.webm (8.82 MB, 640x352)

Jordan Gutierrez
Jordan Gutierrez

Never been to BME? Nullos are not even special on that website.
Still kinda funny how those uhm people feel the need to pose for sexualized pictures after removing their sex organs.

Luke Sanchez
Luke Sanchez

Oh yeah, I have a friend on Discord that's into that. He got me to take this pic :3

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (167.93 KB, 365x506)

Isaac Ward
Isaac Ward

Trannies reproduce by fucking childrens brains
Seems to have potential.

Luke Harris
Luke Harris

I have a friend on Discord that's into that.
And that smug emote at the end like a fucking pervert , man you must be rotted inside.
Get the fuck out nigger.

John Cruz
John Cruz

keep in mind Catholics did the same, they castrated boys so they could sing in soprano.

Attached: 1443974956316.gif (1.86 MB, 240x180)

Kayden Moore
Kayden Moore

Whatcha gonna do about it, faggot

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (779.89 KB, 1877x401)

Brayden Walker
Brayden Walker

Mentally-ill freakshow mutilates itself
<lets do a news article about it because this is news worthy

Honk, honk indeed.

Samuel Rodriguez
Samuel Rodriguez

Newfags need some nullo story

Attached: Nullo-Story.png (490.25 KB, 877x3703)

Jeremiah Cook
Jeremiah Cook

lmfao you are so edgy nigger, just cut your dick and die faggot, everyone on this board is desensitized to gore, you're not shocking anyone.

Luke Adams
Luke Adams

I knew my balls were dying inside
Holy shit, my sides!

Kayden Davis
Kayden Davis

I wasn't trying to shock

Ayden Rodriguez
Ayden Rodriguez

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
KILL IT WITH FIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: 1544654704000.gif (456.68 KB, 400x300)

Ayden Peterson
Ayden Peterson

First the faggot didn't have female reproductive organs and now he has neither female nor male reproductive organs. He's not androgynous, He's a eunuch.

Juan Cox
Juan Cox

Please Jesus rescue us.

Mason Moore
Mason Moore

Mind you, I probably came across that story 15-20 years ago. Fuck knows what they're up to these days.

Luke Morales
Luke Morales

I mean, I see no problem with liberals mutilating themselves…

but yeah. This is why we're the good guys.

Benjamin Nelson
Benjamin Nelson

Probably dead tbh

John Ortiz
John Ortiz

I don't want to live on this planet anymore…

Attached: ptsdpuppy.jpg (90.23 KB, 480x1084)

Aaron Sullivan
Aaron Sullivan

Welcome to Universe 25, aka Clown Utopia

Attached: 240px-M-AOC-Toast.jpg (10.09 KB, 240x146)

William Baker
William Baker

<Hey, (goy) kids, try this at home
It’s all so tiresome

Sebastian Gutierrez
Sebastian Gutierrez

Attached: goyyouth.jpg (241.71 KB, 485x684)

Blake Garcia
Blake Garcia

No, now they reproduce indoctrinated and confused teens (and younger soon) into cutting off their cocks and/or balls.
This must be a backup plan since they run into resistance from parents when it comes to sex changes.

Isaiah Hill
Isaiah Hill

First they chopped off people’s hair.
And I said nothing, because I was bald.
….

Michael Howard
Michael Howard

Wow, that is disturbing. Feel sorry the dude but damn, it's so stupid it makes you laugh. I can't help but feel glad he's not making any defective humans.

Evan Morris
Evan Morris

Steve sometimes says he’s going to take my prostate and nipples, but I know he’s just kidding around.
This man’s prostateless, toothless, skinless corpse is rotting in a ditch somewhere, isn’t it?

Cameron Russell
Cameron Russell

I think he has bigger problems than peeing.

Attached: 1555701601512.jpg (35.4 KB, 554x530)

Jonathan Collins
Jonathan Collins

these people need to die. Their ideas and memes need to end with them.

Ryan Ramirez
Ryan Ramirez

catheter

Alexander Smith
Alexander Smith

Don't read this while eating. And may God bring the cleansing fire.

Josiah Bennett
Josiah Bennett

I was referring to the scene in general, but yeh, probs ded
As for webm related, take note that they use razor blades (and suction, iirc) to ensure direct access.

Attached: pozzed.webm (1.18 MB, 720x406)

Levi Gray
Levi Gray

This story is some of the worst gore ever. About this guy's associate in prison who is. a tranny. It sent him a letter (because he's a professional writer). See if you can make it through the whole thing without pausing the video. It's a detailed account of a sex change op with only a razor in prison. Ultra graphic. Ultra hardcore.

Carter Bailey
Carter Bailey

DON'T WATCH THIS – I JUST THREW UP. 100% SERIOUS

Aaron James
Aaron James

Dark Research user warned of this, he was the first to show people this creatures pictures during his threads on tumblr. Man there was a shot by shot gallery of a backalley orcidectomy hidden in the back of some guys resume site. and he had his nuts removed and replaced with a waterbaloon of silicone. web.archive.org/web/20150307063430/http://www.bobweekend.com/neuter_web/index.htm
I think this thread calls for not using spoilers!

Attached: Injecting-poz-blood-and-liquid-meth-into-dick.gif (2.54 MB, 540x405)
Attached: rough-trade.jpg (64.91 KB, 500x667)
Attached: yes-people-are-fapping-to-this,-the-irony.jpg (68.66 KB, 583x437)
Attached: what-they-meant-by-boypussy.png (361.97 KB, 750x475)
Attached: Bottom-has-no-balls.gif (1.97 MB, 540x683)

Xavier Smith
Xavier Smith

DO NOT LOOK AT OR PAY ATTENTION TO SHIT LIKE THIS

it's a waste of time. there's an endless amount of degeneracy you can spend all free time looking at and you still wouldn't have seen it all. focus on improving yourself.

sage because op is a faggot for giving faggots attention

Jaxson White
Jaxson White

what happened in this mans childhood?

Brandon Turner
Brandon Turner

Dude, fucking spoiler that shit. Holy fuck!!!

Camden Miller
Camden Miller

why didn't I trust you.

Attached: esdssd.jpg (144.34 KB, 1189x1300)

Ayden Morgan
Ayden Morgan

From what i've observed, lack of active father figure in his life, like spends lots of time with his kids like doesn't let talmudvision do any raising, and a addiction to dopamine rush, and finally, strangely enough, parasite infestation.
But the biggest one is circumscision, and that prevents him from effectively fucking girls and forcing him to do greater and more degenerate things to satisfy the altered sex drive, because the sensors are dulled and he needs more to "make ends meet"

Attached: tumblr-p3w57lHcut1tf135bo1-400.gif (1.98 MB, 330x253)
Attached: I-have-no-fucking-words.png (516.95 KB, 533x666)
Attached: tumblr-oa0eh96iXC1snouhzo3-540.jpg (35.55 KB, 540x404)
Attached: tumblr-p322mlJvXV1w3itvvo1-400.gif (1.74 MB, 307x307)

Ian Gray
Ian Gray

If only the world didnt spat on the good guys.
Feels bad man.

Dominic Ross
Dominic Ross

falling for jewish lies.

Jeremiah Johnson
Jeremiah Johnson

Attached: Eunuchmaker-proof-1.png (1.81 MB, 1263x896)
Attached: Eunuchmaker-proof-2-you-faggot-doubters.png (897.98 KB, 1263x896)
Attached: Eunuchmaker-3-Yes-he-gets-paid-to-do-this-shit-and-normalize-it.png (1.25 MB, 1263x896)
Attached: The-perfect-goy-of-the-future.jpg (99.81 KB, 540x720)
Attached: Seriously-NSFL.jpg (253.12 KB, 1280x640)

Kevin Williams
Kevin Williams

Gay culture is inherently ultra degenerate. If they aren't becoming nullos, they're pozzing each other or literally injecting their asses with litres of cum. There's nothing about gay behavior that isn't absurdly sick because it's inherently degenerate and perverted. It is anti-logos: chaos. Think of it as a rabbit hole to hell.

You won't meet an active faggot who isn't basically a walking disease resevoir.

Christian Adams
Christian Adams

Definitely he is wearing the nappy at the night.

Colton Kelly
Colton Kelly

As for webm related, take note that they use razor blades (and suction, iirc) to ensure direct access.
You ever hear of a nigger group called the Numbers Gang, one of their death sentences for treason is called the slow puncture, they cut up the condemned's asshole with razorblades and nails and then have him repeatedly gangraped by HIV+ Niggers until he shows signs of the virus.

Michael Lewis
Michael Lewis

forgot link: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Numbers_Gang#Trial_and_punishment

Attached: This-will-be-vanillia-in-20-years-.png (321.03 KB, 452x581)
Attached: Fags-never-stop-going-further-down-perditions-road.mp4 (435.48 KB, 656x444)
Attached: Fags-are-not-fucking-normal-at-all.png (491.06 KB, 604x1525)
Attached: You'll-never-eat-spaghetti-again.mp4 (5.96 MB, 852x480)
Attached: Human-dog-being-neutered-c….png (574.97 KB, 1263x896)

Colton Davis
Colton Davis

I remember reading rothbard and thinking I was an anarchist, and I look back on who I was ten years ago and think "thank god I didn't get a tattoo of some stupid shit". And here this is. I'm sure this will sink in on him eventually. He has a long life to live.

Jose Adams
Jose Adams

Attached: One-of-us,-one-of-us!.jpg (168.99 KB, 800x1200)

Ryder Martinez
Ryder Martinez

I remember reading rothbard and thinking I was an anarchist, and I look back on who I was ten years ago and think "thank god I didn't get a tattoo of some stupid shit". And here this is. I'm sure this will sink in on him eventually. He has a long life to live.
I nearly got a commie AK47 tattoo ages ago because I thought myself to be a revolutionary of sorts. Thank fuck I didn't. In fact, all tattoos are pretty shit.

Austin Jenkins
Austin Jenkins

Thank fuck I didn't. In fact, all tattoos are pretty shit.
Only if they aren't runics, or depictions of nature or stuff like sigils, or the kind you earn after particular deeds.
Take these for example

Attached: flower.jpg (2.82 MB, 2232x2288)
Attached: IMG-20161130-124545.jpg (2.79 MB, 2211x2180)
Attached: infinitycompound.jpg (5.52 MB, 2422x2336)

Dominic Perez
Dominic Perez

How the fuck didn't he bleed to death? After that, infection anyone? Sounds like bullshit.

Justin Martin
Justin Martin

Sadly it is real.

Joshua Hall
Joshua Hall

Attached: 96ea17298cbd566e50566cd9e483b4ffa81327275dabdf030d67e243f2f8dee0.jpg (82.89 KB, 1024x917)

James Harris
James Harris

checked
Have a look at picture.

Liam Phillips
Liam Phillips

There not enough major arteries or vessels down there so if you use the right technique you can do it without dying but there is a shitload of blood. And the areas usually get infected. Essentially, they are butchering themselves.

Thomas Edwards
Thomas Edwards

How the fuck didn't he bleed to death? After that, infection anyone? Sounds like bullshit.
he used a tourniquet, and he had his mom help him film it so he could sell it on a fetish site for a hundred bucks a DL.

Attached: Rubberdog-in-cage.gif (1.22 MB, 320x240)
Attached: Cannibal-birthday-card.png (726.62 KB, 1048x2055)
Attached: Yes,-it's-real.png (1.8 MB, 1206x3549)
Attached: Trent-the-sick-fuck.png (1.54 MB, 1175x2071)

Tyler Gutierrez
Tyler Gutierrez

Mark? From /v/?

Matthew Myers
Matthew Myers

Then they kill themselves when they are no longer useful to the degenerates.

Jack Sanders
Jack Sanders

I'm thinking that the anons reading this thread might go on a depression after seeing those horrible pictures, but don't worry, theses people won't exist in a few years, and they will disappear forever due to the fact that they won't have children.
The degenerates will pay.

Attached: bq-5c1e2cfb147d4.jpeg (102.4 KB, 500x729)

Nolan Parker
Nolan Parker

I think we should not use the bullets on them because of the diseased bloods so use the chemical bullets that doesn’t cause the blood splatters. If some anons want to mow them down then they should buy the biohazard clothes to protect themselves against the diseases.

Charles Bennett
Charles Bennett

I'm thinking that the anons reading this thread might go on a depression after seeing those horrible pictures, but don't worry, theses people won't exist in a few years, and they will disappear forever due to the fact that they won't have children.

The degenerates will pay.
You don't even need to kill them: they've already removed their bloodline from the genepool.

Oliver Sanchez
Oliver Sanchez

They can produce the future degenerates by brainwashing the babies.

Colton Morris
Colton Morris

Only if we continue to live in a leftwing dominated culture. Sodomites aren't tolerated outside of neoliberal clownworld.

Robert Hughes
Robert Hughes

checked
The triple confirms that they cannot survive with the anti-degenerates helps from us.

Dylan Evans
Dylan Evans

Anti-degenerate death squadron when?

Ian Brown
Ian Brown

Please inform me why the fuck I should care about this degenerate faggot? Actually, don't,

Brandon Butler
Brandon Butler

The leftist researchers are lurking here so the point is to dehumanise them. I guess you didn’t read other’s thread about the traumatised meme researchers.

Ryder Hughes
Ryder Hughes

Happening when?

Adrian Perry
Adrian Perry

Fuck you nigger, I'm eating

Attached: e6883dbbe8c83a1bb7691203d2bebd2002cbd5c0ee4069de4087650a84e2bd7f.png (124.01 KB, 465x485)

Dylan Bell
Dylan Bell

I learnt not to eat when I am going on chan community. Are you ready to gas them?

Jose Long
Jose Long

On the other hand, we know what's at stake, we know the horrible truth about this society. That should motivate you, anons to protect your children.

Kevin Smith
Kevin Smith

Fucking look at them…
ALL. FUCKING. JEWS.

Gavin Parker
Gavin Parker

The poor bastard. He did not even realise, that this Steve guy just gets off on power, not on him being a nullo. This was just a power demonstration. But now that he has lost his manhood, what can be next?
How to top that?
It can not be topped, so Steve will just leave him, or he will kill him. Both ways mean the death to the nullo.

If he were smarter he could have foreseen this.
This is where the roads of homosexual poison end.

All homosexuallity ends in death by default. But this was an ugly story.

Jacob Campbell
Jacob Campbell

Attached: faggot.jpg (50.15 KB, 960x720)

Evan Ramirez
Evan Ramirez

lefties performing eugenics for us
Good.

Attached: now.jpg (98.99 KB, 325x618)

Nathan Lopez
Nathan Lopez

People didn’t become eunuchs out of some perversion. It was generally done by those of lower class, as it was a chance to gain influence/live a better life.
Realistically, it makes sense for leaders to trust a guy with no balls. No balls means not doing anything stupid for sex/women.

Jacob Gray
Jacob Gray

Disturbing on so many levels, it's actually hard to process. Notice he has an erection just as he finishes chopping his own nuts off, with no painkillers, just ice. Sick sick sick sick bastard.

Nathan Price
Nathan Price

That should motivate you, anons to protect your children.
I am more than just motivated, my good user.

Levi Lee
Levi Lee

I am pretty sure he killed more than one person. He had bought his friend in so it’s pretty safe to say that there is pro-degenerate killer squads out there. Imagine that. How messed up is that?

Aiden Evans
Aiden Evans

Thread is not gone, they reproduce through indoctrination, preying on children.

Attached: faggots.png (320.81 KB, 1112x2893)

Jacob Evans
Jacob Evans

/thread/threat/

Caleb Gray
Caleb Gray

I wanted to do this in high school, but unlike this deluded cultist, I recognized it was out of self-hatred. I avoided it, got better, and obviously now I'm glad I didn't. All these people are going to commit suicide years from now like that Belgian guy who was the first to undergo modern surgery for it.

Dylan Myers
Dylan Myers

Tattooing is entirely a jewish business/subculture. Don't bother with the "the ancient warriors did it!11" excuse.

Attached: Tattooing's-Founding-Fathers-Were-New-York-Jews,-and-Their-Legacy-is-Alive-and-Well-–-Tablet-Magazine.jpg (1.01 MB, 875x3361)
Attached: Tattoos---Toxic-Chemicals-in-Tattoo-Inks-Linked-to-Chronic-Health-Conditions.jpg (1.2 MB, 817x4237)
Attached: Tattoos---How-a-nice-Jewish-boy-helped-break-America's-tattoo-taboo-The-Times-of-Israel.jpg (2.2 MB, 1072x9075)

Andrew Carter
Andrew Carter

That moment when you realize this is leftypol IRL

Attached: 11036738-group-of-girls-laughing-looking-at-a-pc-tablet-in-a-home-interior-please-note-that-the-logo-and-writ.jpg (135.73 KB, 1300x868)

Jason Sanchez
Jason Sanchez

It’s not funny user.

Ayden Bell
Ayden Bell

He had bought his friend in so it’s pretty safe to say that there is pro-degenerate killer squads out there. Imagine that. How messed up is that?
Well, there are faggots that literally buy and sell other faggots, to other faggots, like how this one ended up being bought and sold like meat to many other masters. Well, it's like Charon from Fallout 3's situation, they bought his contract , now he serves them, and must do whatever they say.

Cooper Bell
Cooper Bell

If that yiddish apocalypse fairy tale is true then YHWH won't do it out of anger towards humanity, if he actually do have any kind of actual human (not kikeish) feelings he will be putting us out of our own mysery.

Lincoln Bailey
Lincoln Bailey

It's still funny how this is lietrally judeoleftist culture though.

Imagine how retarded and mentally ill someone has to be to go ahead and chop the meatballs off just for fun. This goes way beyond group pressure or w/e, it's mental illness(that has been allowed) to manifest itself in society. This crazy shit is just always happen when sick degeneracy is allowed.

Nobody forced these miscreants to do it. People like this exist and they are de-facto insane/mentally ill. They should be locked up in psych wards to be rehabilitated.

Now if you told me these were little kids being groomed into degeneracy and tranny shit, being told they are little girls i'd agree, but this scum are not blank slates without a developed mind they chose all of it.

Attached: avopix-75633352.jpg (382.97 KB, 1500x1101)

Brayden Cox
Brayden Cox

Now if you told me these were little kids being groomed into degeneracy and tranny shit, being told they are little girls i'd agree, but this scum are not blank slates without a developed mind they chose all of it.
But these startted as little children, user, and these will infect more little children unless they are stopped from doing so, or made to rev up and ramp up their efforts too fast to stick and drive hatred of them into the minds of children
These pictures are from a handout given to 10th graders in Toronto, Ontario. It's that graphic, but not totally NSFW.

Attached: Interrogation.mp4 (8.95 MB, 360x640)
Attached: from-children's-handout-on-STI-prevention3.png (474.04 KB, 479x731)
Attached: from-children's-handout-on-STI-prevention.png (1.15 MB, 1423x771)
Attached: from-children's-handout-on-STI-prevention2.png (1.2 MB, 1423x771)
Attached: from-children's-handout-on-STI-prevention5.png (591.21 KB, 565x626)

Levi Flores
Levi Flores

The wage of sin is death.
God bless and help all Zig Forumsacks..

Jose Thompson
Jose Thompson

sick sick sick sick sick
sick sick sick sick sick
sick sick sick sick sick
sick sick sick sick sick
sick sick sick sick sick
sick sick sick sick sick
sick sick sick sick sick
sick sick sick sick sick
sick sick sick sick sick

This happens when you have no real purpose in life.

National Socialism is a real cause!
Hitler would have prevented this.

Jacob Rivera
Jacob Rivera

Need more info on the pics. Any links for me? Disclaimer: Been a decade since I thought about Dan Winter

Grayson Long
Grayson Long

These pictures are from a handout given to 10th graders

Attached: HonkingFire.png (693.22 KB, 999x851)

Aiden Harris
Aiden Harris

It's surreal. What the fuck. This world is doomed.

Aaron Bell
Aaron Bell

Funny how the reality is actually worse than any horror movie ever. This thread is worse than any horror movie.

This is extreme cases but yes, if jewry is not destroyed they will at least try to make sure it gets much worse. Mental illness is not the same as indoctrination, but it does correlate by tendency. Whenever shit like this is allowed and not punished mentally ill freaks come out of the woodworks and they tend to infect eachother with mental illness. Happened in weimar and in byzantine, still happens today.

What the actual fuck lock them up

Jeremiah Peterson
Jeremiah Peterson

I need proof this was given to children. proof that children viewed this please

Dylan Lewis
Dylan Lewis

No, you idiots. These people will keep being produced until you strike at the (((root))) of our cultural problems.

Ryan Adams
Ryan Adams

Did you even watch the video you fucking retard?

Ayden Ross
Ayden Ross

Next jewish mass PsyOp aimed at our race:

dailystormer.name/12-year-old-white-girl-kills-herself-after-watching-netflixs-13-reasons-why-her-mother-blames-the-show/

"A young girl has killed herself after watching a Netflix show about how much attention you get for killing yourself, but this is obviously a coincidence because women are definitely not easily persuaded attention-seeking addicts.

Daily Mail:

A grieving mother has pleaded with other parents to think twice about letting their children watch a popular Netflix show after he daughter killed herself after finishing it.

Rachael Warburton, says her daughter Jessica Scatterson, 12, left a suicide note with ‘six reasons to kill herself’ before she hanged herself.

She had told her mother that she had been watching 13 Reasons Why, a show about a teenager who commits suicide and leaves a series of recording that attempt to explain her irrational decision."

We have to seriously consider the very real possibility of a large-scale suicide-inducing psychological operation being deployed by the Jews against our young womb containers. Instagram makes it easy to find content glorifying self-harm and even promotes it with their algorithms. Netflix has a successful show about much attention you get for killing yourself and women crave attention.

If we want to win this fight we have to secure the wombs because there is no future for our people if there’s no future white people, and we need women in order to make more white people. This is why the Jews have worked so hard at turning our women against us and destroying the family. Now they’re killing our brand-new frontholes close to their peak fertility.

Isaac Green
Isaac Green

Like Martin Luther said, until not the last of (((them))) is 6 feet under - no matter if a child or women - no peace for humanity.
Bring the (((devil))) back to hell.

Gabriel Clark
Gabriel Clark

black hair and brown eyes
Why are you posting jewish lies about the Führer?

Attached: Hitler.png (465.72 KB, 606x768)

Isaiah Bell
Isaiah Bell

At least they still had a dick and got to sing based chants

Ethan Ortiz
Ethan Ortiz

Looks like a woman to begin with.
Where's the proof any of this happened?

Christopher Campbell
Christopher Campbell

does the colour of one's hair and eyes really fucking matter

Attached: oogi-boogi.jpg (125.32 KB, 1362x665)

Anthony Parker
Anthony Parker

It's the same with ear piercing—they're both ways to mark cattle irl. Notice the extreme kvetching about the purported concentration camp tattooing which I still haven't seen evidence for.

Joseph Morgan
Joseph Morgan

I need proof this was given to children. proof that children viewed this please
lifesitenews.com/news/parents-outraged-as-yet-another-kinky-sex-brochure-scandalizes-kids-at-toro
archive.is/ZAc3c
Also, fag teacher puts bathhouse posters on the classroom walls
lifesitenews.com/news/police-investigate-teacher-who-posted-graphic-gay-sex-brochures-in-7-8-toro
archive.is/F3jxX

Nathaniel Johnson
Nathaniel Johnson

Attached: fags-are-fucking-disgusting2.jpeg (160 KB, 800x600)
Attached: fags-are-fucking-disgusting3.jpeg (152 KB, 768x1024)
Attached: fags-are-fucking-disgusting4.jpeg (152 KB, 800x508)
Attached: Larpagans.jpg (253.63 KB, 1655x1449)
Attached: Wild-Boys-of-Weimar-Berlin.png (250.16 KB, 605x929)

Nathan Young
Nathan Young

That's an EU/Polish govt channel encouraging White Slavic women to race mix.
If you pay attention, you never see her with the baby bump, and she never features the baby in her videos.
but there are videos with the bump.
The video always cuts to a different scene, not showing her face, and pay attention to the upper arms - the woman who is pregnant is not as buffed.

Daniel Jones
Daniel Jones

youtube.com/channel/UChjLWyTH8-4ooMacZO-P6Jw

Charles Hall
Charles Hall

What's under the hood matters more, but the traits mentioned usually serve as indicators.
Also in the case of mongrels, even if they have blond-ish hair and blue eyes, it is not hard to tell their roots due to a malformed facial structure or other abnormality.

Nicholas Barnes
Nicholas Barnes

It's a fake screenshot.

Easton Peterson
Easton Peterson

My point remains valid.

Gabriel Gonzalez
Gabriel Gonzalez

Need more info on the pics. Any links for me? Disclaimer: Been a decade since I thought about
I found these in a thread on /tok/ and the user whom posted them says that they are 2d representations of a 4d enviroment and are mathematical proof that higher entities exist.
Here is the actual pamphlet!
And here's some pages from Voluptuous Panic

Attached: Faggots-are-all-about-intimacy-they-will-never-have..png (449.17 KB, 608x772)
Attached: Faggots-are-super-materialist.png (420.28 KB, 613x773)
Attached: Page-from-Voluptious-panic.png (337.29 KB, 1423x769)
Attached: Page-from-Voluptious-panic1.png (286.66 KB, 1423x769)

Adam Reyes
Adam Reyes

If your point was that the hair colour a halfcaste emerges with is completely irrelevant, then I am inclined to agree.
A favourite media psyop is "mother gives birth to one black, one white twin."
This particular disinfo relies on the reduction of race to "skin color."
To anyone with eyes to see, the underlying race is clearly bastardized, and negroid genes push their way out strongly, with each passing month.
Of course they stretch the differences as far as Photoshop will allow to aid in making their nonpoint.
Picture: NAtgeO

Attached: twins.jpg (96.75 KB, 590x884)

Jace Nelson
Jace Nelson

Ahh yes, I remember that quite a few "cases" of what you speak of were mentioned in different source of media. I really hope that no poor white falls into the genetic trap, it would be a shame for him to realize what happened only after his kids came out defective.
You interpreted my point as I intended.

Jaxon Collins
Jaxon Collins

Picture 2&3 is some kind of revelation for you?
The fag isn't revealing anything that doesn't apply to every human relationship.
Carl Jung used the concepts of anima and animus to give the abstract a tangible form for discussion.
Warning: every other video which turns up when you search 'anima projection' is that kike cultist peterstein trying to hijack Jung - looks like he's even used copyright strikes on the music ad film that the most popular videos were using for background scenery, in order to get them knocked off Youtube. Fucking kike.
The best explanatory video is gone, so here's one of the others.

Andrew Green
Andrew Green

We are speaking of fagot degeneracies and asexual reproduction, not which eye-color marks subhumanity.

Attached: fags-are-fucking-disgusting.jpeg (128 KB, 800x533)
Attached: Making-the-gimp's-breathing-harder-by-forcing-him-to-suck-his-air-through-vodka-and-urine.png (1.35 MB, 961x725)
Attached: trice-insurance.png (2.17 MB, 1423x769)
Attached: Why-humanity-must-never-overcome-permadeath-(From-Paraphore).png (164.99 KB, 801x499)
Attached: Yes,-he-did-get-photographed-covered-in-piss.png (482.21 KB, 583x1333)

Aiden Parker
Aiden Parker

See

Nothing that faggot wrote contains any semlance of aetiology, he's just mapping his attraction onto regular psychodynamic processes which also apply to heterosexual interactions.
The "why" remains a yawning void.

Dylan Cooper
Dylan Cooper

2 and three are from here: twitter.com/busterlark/status/1011113663934222336

Attached: Pink-socks.webm (1.75 MB, 640x352)
Attached: ethyl-chloride-is-dangerous.png (76.04 KB, 649x763)
Attached: Officer's-uniform-(note-rubberdog-sleeping-cage-behind-him).jpg (61.39 KB, 540x720)
Attached: Why-fags-are-disgusting.mp4 (5.2 MB, 360x640)
Attached: Faggot-petri-dish.png (291.92 KB, 1498x537)

Isaac Gomez
Isaac Gomez

I think you'll find plenty of vices of people back when Christianity was a big thing.

Juan Morgan
Juan Morgan

The blah about the other's attraction being "fake" or "superficial" because he doesn't really "know" the other person, only sees a "hot guy", I mean, that applies to hetero just as well.
As do the limitations he brings up.
The thing is that we never really know the other person, the extent to which we think we do and that we actual do is merely greater or less.
In fact you might know someone less well after interacting with them.
how's that even possible?
It's possible because your first impressions/intuition/insight resulting from prior experience with similar individuals, might have been spot-on to begin with, but as you "get to know" the individual, they have the opportunity to work their lies and deceit, twisting your internal model.
Anyway, as for this dress up, something I have noticed and which seems to be rarely discussed, is the bourgeois element.
All of the costumes, paraphernalia, venues etc, have a definite "style" component to them.
The more expensive the suit, the chains, the gags, the higher the status of the "pup" within the community. A 1 month "pup" with a $30k suit, will be seen as more serious than a 10 year veteran wearing home made.

Josiah Hill
Josiah Hill

WHY OH WHY DID I FUCKING CLICK THAT
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: screaminginside.jpg (27.23 KB, 705x696)
Attached: UBERALLIES.png (239.93 KB, 400x400)
Attached: YEEEEBYAT.jpg (272.11 KB, 562x535)
Attached: woodlandrock.jpg (37.27 KB, 228x248)

Xavier Bell
Xavier Bell

Very interesting material, thanks.
I wonder if the increase in rectal prolapses has been detected yet, by the medical community/reflected in research papers.

Daniel Anderson
Daniel Anderson

Q PREDICTED THIS

/qresearch/index.html

Justin Peterson
Justin Peterson

Maybe nowadays, but that doesn't mean tattoos themselves are.

Owen Roberts
Owen Roberts

tornigger
qnigger also

Attached: internalpurge.jpg (28.3 KB, 640x731)

Oliver Diaz
Oliver Diaz

Do you think they cannibalised the suicided degenerates?

Chase Hernandez
Chase Hernandez

I wouldn’t be surprised if they ate the degenerates.

Liam Morales
Liam Morales

That pic on the right
There's nothing more hilarious than when leftards do retarded things then look at you with that smug "I'm being a retard and you can't stop me" smirk

In the daily mail article it says that he kept his severed penis in his parents freezer but one day his mother threw it out without telling him. The fags are now Jeffrey-Dahmer-tier

Do you have a
Q
uestion

Julian Murphy
Julian Murphy

From what I've seen, the guy that won the auction for the severed nuts probably ate them.

Attached: Spoilered-for-bugchasing-reasons.png (3.21 MB, 1034x3982)
Attached: Why-fags-are-disgusting2.mp4 (3.41 MB, 640x360)
Attached: Universal-E621-Blacklist.jpg (91.29 KB, 568x653)

Henry Cooper
Henry Cooper

Thing all of you have to know is that the more, tamer fetishes are really just a lead in to castration and mutilation, like rubberdogs. i've heard reports of some getting microchipped like puppers, and others, neutered.
It's going to get far worse.

Attached: Puppy-with-ball.png (2.59 MB, 1130x1920)
Attached: Puppy2.jpg (87.65 KB, 1000x782)
Attached: Russians---not-even-once.jpg (358.07 KB, 1280x1912)
Attached: this-exists.jpg (41.5 KB, 510x588)
Attached: They-know-it's-coming-to-them.jpg (344.63 KB, 960x1280)

Charles Rivera
Charles Rivera

You make the things for me so easy to cull them with no remorses. Thank user.

Cull squad when?

Hudson Morris
Hudson Morris

Delusion. He'll be replaced by 10 shitskin goblins. Things are only getting worse. Although we may be getting slightly taller as a trade off for all the other positive genetics we're shedding.

Nolan Long
Nolan Long

BURN THE DIRTY DEGENERATES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Luis Cook
Luis Cook

Are you aware of the gay warfare manual:
After the Ball: How America Will Conquer Its Fear and Hatred of Gays in the 90's
amazon.com/After-Ball-America-Conquer-Hatred/dp/0452264987
For years it has been virtually impossible to find online.
Well, now it's available.
GET IT NOW BEFORE IT IS PULLED
b-ok.cc/book/3682290/39a976

Attached: after-the-ball-cover.jpg (32.82 KB, 200x293)

Jack Russell
Jack Russell

The importance of this book cannot be understated.
Its price is kept artificially high in order to control supply.
Every anti-anti-homo technique which you've noticed being used in a seemingly coordinated way, but with no apparent controlling structure, is the result of this manifesto.

Juan Flores
Juan Flores

"The gay revolution has failed," proclaims the first sentence of this punchy call to arms, Madison Avenue-style. To overcome Americans' deep-rooted aversion to gay men and women, psychologist Kirk and ad man Madsen propose a massive media campaign designed to correct stereotypes and neutralize anti-gay prejudice. The provocative sample ads included here (together with analyses of their potential impacts) effectively challenge popular assumptions about homosexuality. The authors encourage gays to "come out of the closet," and they outline a code of gay ethics calling for mature love relationships and greater moderation in sex. Full of fresh ideas, their book is aimed at straight and gay readers, with chapters that debunk "folk theories" on the supposed roots of homosexuality in mental illness, gender confusion or dislike of the opposite sex.

William Anderson
William Anderson

BETTER QUALITY SCAN OF 'AFTER THE BALL'

b-ok.cc/book/3704646/984bc2

Grab it fast, it will be gone by tomorrow.

Adrian Ward
Adrian Ward

Personally I'd like to sequester them in a laboratory and put them through anti-parasite treatment and see if the weird bullshit dies off. While treating them as animals not deserving of humanity.
They want to be culled like animals, or they would not larp as zog like this guy: twitter.com/mhwap_ops
tumblr.com/dashboard/blog/mhwap
twitter.com/DaMoosePup/status/1074518562658811904
These are all his pics, and part of the reason I want to raid his armory/playroom, kill him and his pack, and go clean out the niggers wearing his gear.

Attached: BeFGBG9CQAAOX6b.jpg (26.87 KB, 600x899)
Attached: Bhvrj0sCQAA09pV.jpg (31.67 KB, 600x899)
Attached: BrGExhJIMAEUe8Y.jpg (39.31 KB, 599x400)
Attached: CGNmUH3UQAIWdZH.jpg (101.42 KB, 988x1200)
Attached: This-might-just-be-a-breach-of-contract.mp4 (1 MB, 320x180)

Nolan Ward
Nolan Ward

twitter.com/mhwap_ops
The subject number is an attempt to tap into the creepy darkweb meme.
Millennials and below can be made interested in anything through the simple formula, power + creepy = COOL.
This is why they buy boxes filled with junk, posted by other teenagers.
The transfiguration of a mental construct / subtype of webpage, into an actual imaginary place
e.g
I received this box from the darkweb
posted from the darkweb
As if it's a physical location, and if it were, it would be behind the Iron Curtain in 1980s Soviet Russia.
How to make easy money:
set up a 'darkweb site' purporting to be hosted by a server in Pripyat, powered by isotopic generator "abandoned during the evacuation."

Wyatt Morales
Wyatt Morales

Personally I'd like to sequester them in a laboratory and put them through anti-parasite treatment and see if the weird bullshit dies off. While treating them as animals not deserving of humanity.
I like your idea, scientist user.

William Williams
William Williams

He's moved twitters. twitter.com/DaMoosePup
Another fag to look into is twitter.com/PupMaphia, as he has more restraints, and he has a whigger as his master.
I like your idea, scientist user.
It's an Idea i've had after the Diatomaceous earth threads bore fruit with me having shat out a fist sized clump of dead parasitic worms after the first week, and It occurred to me that sodomy may be a means of reproduction by spreading of eggs to multiple new assholes via dick put in new butts.
Could be a kind of pollenization with dicks, and might even cause a craving for urine as well. It could all be parasites!

Attached: whigger1.png (867.24 KB, 1026x686)
Attached: Whigger2.png (1.34 MB, 1423x769)
Attached: Whigger3.png (1.32 MB, 1030x690)
Attached: whigger4.png (1.32 MB, 1031x710)
Attached: Comiccon.png (2.36 MB, 1423x769)

Jordan Morris
Jordan Morris

The children are marching behind the degenerates.
What the……?!? My blood pressure raise.

Levi Myers
Levi Myers

I think I need to get off for awhile so I don’t break the monitor at work.

Jaxson Wright
Jaxson Wright

Its merely getting worse. We have to ramp it up much quicker if we are to make the average guy beat these freaks to a pulp.

Attached: Coming-to-your-child's-school.jpg (265.6 KB, 1200x1178)
Attached: -mlp--in-a-nutshell.jpg (145.06 KB, 1024x768)
Attached: degenerate-pup-and-little-child.jpg (42.08 KB, 480x600)
Attached: A1hQGZq.jpg (452.11 KB, 1080x1920)
Attached: Berlin-all-over-again.png (1.83 MB, 946x824)

James Russell
James Russell

e.g
I received this box from the darkweb
posted from the darkweb
As if it's a physical location, and if it were, it would be behind the Iron Curtain in 1980s Soviet Russia.
user, I just need to repost weird masker shit like pics related and send random rubble and weird junk and it will make cash.
How to make easy money:
set up a 'darkweb site' purporting to be hosted by a server in Pripyat, powered by isotopic generator "abandoned during the evacuation."
So, weird gasmask faggots posing on in and near abandoned bunkers, hospitals forests and factories?

Attached: bane-three.jpg (177.94 KB, 719x1280)
Attached: Bane.jpg (167.45 KB, 1280x719)
Attached: grael-in-the-forest.jpg (108.7 KB, 820x820)
Attached: tumblr-p9x44dOF8y1tafko7o1-1280.jpg (46.68 KB, 720x508)
Attached: white-bane-doctor.jpg (137.99 KB, 698x820)

Ayden Taylor
Ayden Taylor

Congratulations on having IQ high enough to look at their faces. You could start training on listening to videos, faggot.

Luis Lee
Luis Lee

Good for him, I would definitely say he earned the title "Nullo The Clown"

Evan Long
Evan Long

I sincerely wish these people could get the help they needed instead of encouraged to do this shit to themselves. It’s horrifying to see somebody so mentally ill they are willing to mutilate themselves to such an extent because they have been fed lies about their true identity.

Leo Powell
Leo Powell

Can these fuck-ups slow down a bit, my ClownWorld folder is getting unmanageable

Daniel Perez
Daniel Perez

Except the fact hitler isn't race mixed.

Jordan Thomas
Jordan Thomas

Checked.
Ya a damn shame they were to good for this world.

Jose Butler
Jose Butler

There's nothing inside me that reacts violently to this image. I'm just impressed that he's done this. Should people be prevented from doing this? As far as I understand, he took the action upon himself without consulting or asking anyone.

Isaac Cruz
Isaac Cruz

This guy went right to the hospital afterwards to explicitly avoid infection. Whatever the fuck this is it's not a product of a detachment from consequences

Parker Richardson
Parker Richardson

Doctor treating nullo without the 8==>.
I imagine about the new poor doctor’s reaction to that.

Levi Ortiz
Levi Ortiz

Hilariously enough, he removed his testicles and penis in two separate incidents, but the same surgeon sowed him both times.

I honestly wouldn't feel too bad for a surgeon. I'm sure he'd rather deal with a dude who chopped his dick off than a kid who split his face open hitting concrete off the high dive

Cameron Cruz
Cameron Cruz

I am sure that he rather not to treat him so nullo can die from simple infections with no medication.

Andrew Scott
Andrew Scott

Idk man, I just feel like a doctor has to fix and see so much shit that they become desensitized to things we might find drastic like castration. Sowing the dude up is just some shit he has to do so he can go back to browsing twitter

Asher Reed
Asher Reed

If the government don’t fund the medical welfare then the doctors don’t have to deal with this ugly messes.

Austin Nguyen
Austin Nguyen

Oh wow, thanks for bringing this to the attention of the board. It's so good to know about another retard that's been completely kiked.
OP is a bigger faggot than the tranny cunt.
<KYS now or get the gas later.
<the choice is yours.

Attached: MC-with-Kebab-Remover.png (1.2 MB, 1015x809)

Dominic Ortiz
Dominic Ortiz

OP is a bigger faggot than the tranny cunt.
You are so triggered by this thread.

Carson Long
Carson Long

yeah pretty much. also triggered by those trips you got; wasted on a faggot like you. please also feel free to gas yourself.

Daniel Long
Daniel Long

Oh boo…no sympathies for the degenerates.

Elijah Sullivan
Elijah Sullivan

Oh boo
/gaschamber/index.html

Attached: 1554618933847.png (1.1 MB, 868x1102)

Grayson Kelly
Grayson Kelly

Hi. I am Trent Gates. Welcome to Jackass.

Robert Anderson
Robert Anderson

man

Colton Cooper
Colton Cooper

MFW "The pain Olympics is now real".
shockchan.com/bme-pain-olympics/

Attached: MFW-laughing-at-your-stupidity.jpg (146.66 KB, 600x677)

Ian Powell
Ian Powell

This
I think the only real way to battle this is with compassion for these people as victims of the fucked up culture they are part of.
This is not going to slow down if we just keep calling them faggots etc. We need to remind them they are men/women that have the potential to be normal men/women and that that way is better

Carter Edwards
Carter Edwards

During reading this, I legitimately felt sick to my stomach and had to go outside, I won't even dare to read the whole thing now.

Attached: 1555653665333.jpg (51.13 KB, 436x536)

Alexander Lopez
Alexander Lopez

Attached: 40K.jpg (57.77 KB, 547x345)

Eli Adams
Eli Adams

Attached: IMG-8069.GIF (1.89 MB, 500x400)

Matthew Reyes
Matthew Reyes

You people are literally retarded. This goes back to ancient civilization. If you want to destroy your enemies army, you castrate their young boys. Semiramis.

Nathan Lopez
Nathan Lopez

Eh, if EVERY single fag was to castrate himself/herself the world would be a better place.

Justin Thomas
Justin Thomas

Burn it with fire. Burn it all down with fire.

Attached: raze.jpg (74.55 KB, 683x483)

Carter Thomas
Carter Thomas

Eh, if EVERY single fag was to castrate himself/herself the world would be a better place.
Fags don't reproduce like you and me, their genitals are vestigal, useless. They reproduce by robbing the cradles of other people and corrupting their offspring, like the sidhe of irish folklore. This is the real reason fags are sometimes called Fairies en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Changeling

Joshua Adams
Joshua Adams

Someone needs a rewatch of House of Air

Attached: fake-dog-storytime.png (1.29 MB, 1423x769)
Attached: This-was-on-youtube-at-some-point(House-of-Air).mp4 (9.92 MB, 640x360)

Jordan Cox
Jordan Cox

A new term for philosophy:
Hitlers Razor

would Hitler send X for doing Y to a camp?
yes/no

Adam Mitchell
Adam Mitchell

New content, that last one is a fag put in a bag like trash by another fag that owns him. #intothetrashyougo!
And yes, fags can't help but display perversions at all time and indoctrinate their children (and yours) into their ways.
These are all going into the camps.
last file, the pdf, is a fag mag never meant for normie eyes, and is memeworthy in terms of imagery, specially the WE WUZ content on the last pages.

Attached: Furry-is-often-a-parental-infection.png (221.69 KB, 689x482)
Attached: This-is-an-actual-gay-comic.jpg (183.86 KB, 850x930)
Attached: D5pnISNXkAA0kqk.jpg (79.92 KB, 769x1024)
Attached: We-wuz-kangs.png (83.83 KB, 359x194)

Jaxon Murphy
Jaxon Murphy

Im really glad i just hide my vaccine damage
Never tell anyone about it
And play as a girl in videogames and hope it goes away or i die

Dylan Watson
Dylan Watson

They probably didn't get molested either.

Attached: pain.png (331.01 KB, 605x451)

Aaron Thompson
Aaron Thompson

We need to burn this cancer out of our society.

Attached: swC.jpg (31.51 KB, 396x333)

Landon Russell
Landon Russell

Just wait until you realize that you have no idea if they do this to innocent people they kidnap as well as their 'circle'. How would you know anyway? I am sure the adrenaline rush is much higher when it is a real innocent who never wanted any of that in the first place.

GLOBOHOMO MUST BE EXTERMINATED COMPLETELY

Chase Brooks
Chase Brooks

Weminar 2.0 is real.

Easton Allen
Easton Allen

Attached: varys.jpg (89.87 KB, 1866x1206)

Ayden Nelson
Ayden Nelson

I'm adding that to the pic.

Landon Morales
Landon Morales

oh you poor naive newfags. they are legally allowed to adopt children. stupid fuck.

Samuel Long
Samuel Long

hoo boy.
i've got no image to post.

Tyler Nguyen
Tyler Nguyen

Microchimerism?

Adam Powell
Adam Powell

Attached: ARamSayWhat.gif (442.55 KB, 500x319)

Evan Williams
Evan Williams

goy nationalism is bad, and here's why!
let's applause to the proud goy who castrated himself because that supports our politically-correct narrative!
How the fuck bluepilled people still remain bluepilled after knowing shit like this?

Wow, I never thought I'd feel such a strong urge to puke ever again.
Made me realize even deeper that the clown world we are living in is too fucked up to be true. Yet it exists. Because (((they))) exist.
I hope the eunuch will realize what exactly did he fucking do.

Unless we take the world back from the (((elites))), we will be condemning the future white generations to live in something worse than Hell itself.

Attached: berserk-achtung-juden.png (77.67 KB, 356x463)

Gabriel Collins
Gabriel Collins

Dno man I have weird fetishes about dick girls but those latex suits and other heavy SM shit looks WAY too extreme.

Aaron Rivera
Aaron Rivera

Attached: theon-sad.gif (1.64 MB, 500x285)

Cameron Edwards
Cameron Edwards

Everybody knows what "eunuch" means.
Calling themselves "nullo" requires them to explain it for like a fucking hour to everyone they meet like they're some new super special & unique type of human what's never done been seen before, hands down their favorite pastime.

Cameron Cook
Cameron Cook

And god help you if you say "oh, so like a eunuch?", because that'll invite another hour of explanation as to why they're actually totally different from a eunuch despite technically being exactly that.

Anthony Russell
Anthony Russell

Kill yourself kike.

Justin Morales
Justin Morales

Shit, I remember that video being up on jewtube for way too long.

Justin Garcia
Justin Garcia

Skoptsy back at it again

Christopher Wood
Christopher Wood

*Honk! Honk!*

Attached: qYrKKn1.jpg (77.24 KB, 640x663)

Zachary Ward
Zachary Ward

Black Walnut Tea (juglans nigra)

Attached: race-bannon-477x330.jpg (20.05 KB, 477x330)

Chase Russell
Chase Russell

Man chopped off his own penis and testicles to become a ‘nullo’
Man
excuse me but…

Julian Russell
Julian Russell

From the original article:

Recalling the aftermath, Trent continued: ‘I had the same surgeon both times. I was 16 hours away from where I did my balls but I had the same surgeon both times.

‘She ran me through the ringer, because it was a couple of months after I had been at a different hospital 16 hours away.

‘They made sure I got psychiatric treatment just to make sure I was sane and that it was a good decision.

‘The therapists and the psychiatric staff said “Yeah, yeah, he’s good, he’s sane…miraculously”.’

Whoever did his psychiatric assessment needs to be banned from practice immediately.

Carter Gray
Carter Gray

This thread is already giving me waking nightmares. Someone call those internet researchers from the other thread so they can have a mental fucking breakdown.

Bentley Edwards
Bentley Edwards

I have saved it, it's a testament to the mental illness of late stage liberalism.
You're right, saving that to your computer is a testament to mental illness. I'm not even clicking that shit.

Easton Parker
Easton Parker

bump because…. Jesus Christ

Justin Reed
Justin Reed

Holy fucking Christ, it's an epidemic. I lost the feeling in my legs watching this.

The guy getting his junk cut off needs a bullet in the head just out of charity - and the guy doing it needs one out of principle.

Aaron Campbell
Aaron Campbell

That's some fucked up shit anyone that get's there dicked chopped off for any reason needs shot

Noah Sanchez
Noah Sanchez

He will suicide in 3 weeks to 2 months later.

Grayson Bell
Grayson Bell

The guy getting his junk cut off needs a bullet in the head just out of charity
What he needed was deprogramming, and a proper psyche assessment from a doctor that isn't a feminist gushing at the idea of castration.
Tell you what, if that boy sawed his left hand off instead, they'd call him crazy pretty quick.

Carter Ramirez
Carter Ramirez

Underrated post.
Would I go to camp for this?
WIGTCFT?

Attached: 1440510524938.jpg (62.13 KB, 795x768)

Jaxson Parker
Jaxson Parker

What he needed was deprogramming
How did he ever get programmed to that point in the first place? This guy is going to kill himself as soon as he has a moment of lucidity.

Grayson Rogers
Grayson Rogers

Would Hitler send
A browbeaten, feminized guy
for doing
Self Castration
to a camp?

Fuck Yes.

Wyatt Brown
Wyatt Brown

So he is just a typical transgender? I am failing to see the difference in chewing off your own testis or letting a doctor or your freak boyfriend who needs a bullet in the head do it.

Attached: rat-eats-another-rats-balls.jpg (12.82 KB, 291x219)

Nathan Miller
Nathan Miller

This is some Silence of the Lambs shit, can't believe that this freak is getting interviewed just like a normal person.

Jaxon Reed
Jaxon Reed

Like I said, just wait until they start kidnapping men and little boys off the street and 'working on them'…that isn't even peak degeneracy and is one of the main reasons why Europeans used to murder globohomos whenever they found them. I guess we all need to LEARN IT AGAIN…fucking hell. It is only a matter of time until this degeneracy cannot be contained within 'their community' and they begin kidnapping and abducting normal people to transgender.

Tyler Morgan
Tyler Morgan

why am i hard?

Ryan Myers
Ryan Myers

Because you are looking forward to extermination. There was nothing in that story that aroused me in the slightest. It is close to peak degeneracy so you are probably part kike/globohomo.

Logan Harris
Logan Harris

you can try, but i know how to restrain myself. you won't find me when the day of the rope comes.

Brody Wood
Brody Wood

It will be against policy to let any of you parasites live from that day forward, we will hunt you and eugenically purge homo genes from the planet forevermore. You better be really really good at hiding because you will have to do it for the rest of your natural life, globohomo.

Luke Baker
Luke Baker

His "master" boyfriend invited over some other dude to chop off his dick against his will. If you're into being on either end of this transaction - kill yourself.

Attached: GetHelpNigger.jpg (94.35 KB, 1200x830)

Jaxson Kelly
Jaxson Kelly

IF WILLIAM LUTHER PIERCE COULD REWRITE THE TURNER DIARIES TODAY HE WOULD NO DOUBT SPECIFICALLY MENTION THESE GENETIC DEAD ENDS BY NAME FOR LIQUIDATION ON DOTR. DO NOT FORGET THAT.

Jackson Moore
Jackson Moore

I don't know, phantom limb pain and phantom itching (which is almost worse) for EVER seems just about right for this tier of stupid.

Camden Evans
Camden Evans

THEY ARE ABOMINATIONS…LETS DO IT FOR HIM.

LIQUIDATE GLOBOHOMO ON THE DOTR.

Aiden Bailey
Aiden Bailey

Pretty much this. We don't need a defective's genes in the shallow end of the pool.

Attached: cuck-coach-carl.png (847.48 KB, 677x954)

Gabriel Young
Gabriel Young

The worst thing about this post is the realization that I'm becoming completely numb to these gut wrenching mockeries of the natural order.

Attached: 4b5d5f838a66a4f0f4fd9209d945955409ad2c804cd31eed41b5e89516047310.jpg (45.94 KB, 434x461)

Gavin Jones
Gavin Jones

nullo story
typical jewish behavior

Thomas Harris
Thomas Harris

….Is that something doctors should generally have to warn people about? I mean if he used a ceramic knife and at least cauterized himself with a camping torch or something it would be roughly the same level of care you would get from a surgeon, for the price of the knife, a few bottles of chlorhexadine, and a vial of fentanyl or two to get you through the procedure.

Christopher Stewart
Christopher Stewart

I mean if he used a ceramic knife and at least cauterized himself with a camping torch or something it would be roughly the same level of care you would get from a surgeon

No surgeon would do this. Their oath says "Do no harm", not "indulge degenerates"

Caleb Phillips
Caleb Phillips

But user, surgeons do this regularly. In fact, what this poor lunatic did to himself is only the beginning of the horror that the surgeon commits in the procedure. They call it "Sexual Reassignment Surgery".

Dylan Sanchez
Dylan Sanchez

This probably sounds crazy to normies. But damn, look at what has happened just in the past couple years.

Hunter Murphy
Hunter Murphy

I remember looking at the pain olympics and laughing, it didn't phase me in the least. I ate breakfast watching those videos. Seeing someone cut his dick off out of ideological considerations somehow shocks me now.

Attached: Filthy-look.jpg (10.2 KB, 480x304)

Justin Lee
Justin Lee

Because violence is natural. Cartel violence takes some time to get used to, but in the end, you may desentisize yourself to that as well.
But this, it's a clear reminder of how exactly our society has fallen, and your disgust is probably not of mutilation, but of a consentual aspect of it - people are so damaged that they agree for this to be done to them (well, some don't, as in the copypasta above, but "Play stupid games, win stupid prizes", huh). Not sure how it is for you, user, but that's how I feel.

Luis Morales
Luis Morales

In a sense it's a good thing he removed himself from the gene pool. This also serves as a good piece of propaganda. People feel naturally disgusted towards this sort of thing, but they're usually shielded from it. You should post around while writing "Jews want this to be your son" or "This is what White Nationalists want to prevent" or something of the sort, because the image is certain to elicit visceral reactions of disgust and make people more open to accept your message.

Michael Cox
Michael Cox

It's a clear reminder of how exactly our society has fallen, and your disgust is probably not of mutilation, but of a consentual aspect of it - people are so damaged that they agree for this to be done to them.

I'm researching the Weimar Republic and "transvestites"… that country lost a war and were flooded with degeneracy, lead by Magnus (((Hirschfeld))) in the name of "progress".

We've been losing multiple wars for twenty years and now guys are chopping off their dicks.

Seeing this thread is too much…. today I start writing my own manifesto.

Attached: AbsolutelyWeimarer.jpg (48.27 KB, 762x400)
Attached: TotalWeimarer.jpg (93.66 KB, 750x375)

Brayden Russell
Brayden Russell

Do it yourself user. None of us can stand by the sidelines anymore.

This. Must. Stop.

Austin Morgan
Austin Morgan

Attached: balls.mp4 (3.15 MB, 480x276)

Nathan Gonzalez
Nathan Gonzalez

Attached: dd302b4e1338c0568bb895fa311a4f0fdc5a8190.webm (13.45 MB, 1280x720)

Chase Richardson
Chase Richardson

There is obviously something pathological going on with you retards to be so obsessed with obscure fetish non-issues like this. Like when you trip over yourselves to call someone a tranny when they post a left-wing opinion or something.

Bentley Rivera
Bentley Rivera

There is obviously something pathological going on with you retards

<Using a call to the PC collective to make your point
<Using pseudoscience to justify how we could exist in your PC world - when it's really just a recognition of the truth

The ones who say this is normal, who try to normalize the horrors of the left - like (((yourself))) - are liars. This is not normal. This is not a world to raise children in. And if you want to see which side is "pathological"… scroll through this thread and look at left-wing guys castrating themselves.

I'll leave a quote about the Spartans right here.

"The exposure of sick, weak, deformed children, in short their destruction, was more decent and in truth a thousand times more humane than the wretched insanity of our day which preserves the most pathological subject, and indeed at any price, and yet takes the life of a hundred thousand healthy children in consequence of birth control or through abortions, in order subsequently to breed a race of degenerates burdened with illnesses." ~ Adolf Hitler

Jayden Myers
Jayden Myers

dowz fayssees

TotalWeimarer.jpg
why don't somebody do something?
why don't somebody do something?
why don't i do something?
<it's the jews you maggot
right i'll go kill 51 weimaran trannies to save my peep hole!

Colton Wood
Colton Wood

If only the world didnt spat on the good guys.
the world
The only reason why jews got into power and influence is because of white traitors. Read Codex Theodosianus. That was the inception of jew-traitor rule.

Luke Brooks
Luke Brooks

Attached: Bronson.jpg (62.24 KB, 618x412)

Asher Bailey
Asher Bailey

Attached: You-Didn't-Have-To-Cut-Me-Off.jpg (71.24 KB, 504x639)

Dominic Hall
Dominic Hall

No surgeon would do this. Their oath says "Do no harm",
Their oath says

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kol_Nidre

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.png (2.93 MB, 1109x1543)

Levi Rogers
Levi Rogers

oy vey
All that shit has been debunked long ago faggot. But good goy for still believing cartoon nonsense.

Nicholas Mitchell
Nicholas Mitchell

as a muslim reading this makes me just want to get out of western society as a whole, why the fuck did my ancestors even come here

Dominic Foster
Dominic Foster

I could feel my testicles shrink up and ache.

Attached: so-tired-of-this-shit.jpg (13.14 KB, 255x184)

Carson Bennett
Carson Bennett

Cool. Should be done by actual doctors, though.

I bet someday the forward part of the pelvic cradle will be replaced by a plug and play interface.

Isaac Rodriguez
Isaac Rodriguez

Cool. Should be done by actual doctors, though.
<Implying it should still be done
<By anyone, ever.

Nope.
Nope.
Nope.

Grayson Nguyen
Grayson Nguyen

as a muslim reading this makes me just want to get out of western society as a whole
Get the fuck out then. You will not be missed.

Elijah Harris
Elijah Harris

I wonder if he has suicided yet?

Jacob Harris
Jacob Harris

What the fuck is a muslim doing on Zig Forums in the first place ? wtf get the fuck out nigger.

Evan Nguyen
Evan Nguyen

Attached: DK-kNgoXUAA5ZBu.jpg-large.jpg (199.69 KB, 1361x2048)
Attached: Normie-socalled-=Pagan-Ritual=.jpg (52.33 KB, 560x426)
Attached: nubisgarte-drone.mp4 (4.07 MB, 640x360)
Attached: whackoff-wheel.png (396.26 KB, 594x735)

Jordan Thompson
Jordan Thompson

A lot of these sick freaks were always around but they were hiding in the woodwork avoiding social disapproval. They might actually be such weak fucks that they'd get married, not because they were in love or lust but because of society's pressure to get married.

In one sense it's disgusting that these people are coming out in the open and doing whatever it is they do, but on the other hand it's sort of salutary and puraficatory that they are free to do what they want, come out in public AND CUT THEIR OWN NUTS OFF. Good. Now that bad streak of fail is no longer in competition for scarce resources, no longer breeding and no longer lurking around. He'll die of some disease soon.