Gentlemen, we have a problem

Attention all Far Right Ethno-Nationalists ("frens"): Through means as yet unknown to us our arch nemesis, the Redditors, have somehow decrypted our newest memetic weapon prematurely. We don't know how they saw through something so subtle, since the secret meaning of what it means to be a fren was so top secret that even we didn't know about it, but they worked it out anyway. As we all know, the dreaded power of Dog Whistling is our most potent ability that strikes at the heart of our enemies by making them feel a bit dumb for not getting it. We are now enacting the Final Solution: All frens are to report to Minecraft for the day of reckoning (in Minecraft), where we will crush the Redditors once and for all with our Great Dogwhistle by posting it everywhere as we've been doing totally 100% on purpose this whole time. Godspeed frens.

Attached: fren.png (750x381, 112.29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wikipedia.org/wiki/Whore_of_Babylon
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

God damn these redditors are fucking retarded that they unknowingly given us an unknown weapon on a silver platter.

TOP KEK

TODAY OUR PEOPLE KILL EVERY KIKE

who here /fren/?

Attached: 1bec6458a43c845bbe96b44478f51561797202045ee748b5d5a3c3a03da482f7.png (1111x731, 134.81K)

we're all fren here, fren

Attached: computer.jpg (1508x892, 145.76K)

Hallo, frens. Wann können wir die Juden ausrotten?

Attached: 7EA1EE8A-5577-462F-A219-2A82A857FC6D.png (680x680, 354.95K)

Thank you for the much needed chuckle.

Dreams
Of
Great
White
Hegemony
In
Some
Traditional
Lands,
Ethnic
Spaces

Those people have room-temperature IQ, but that's expected of idiots who believe that OK symbols create a holocaust.

Attached: catsurprise.PNG (604x484, 585.99K)

Military
Infriltration
Near
Enemy
Communities
Recognized
As
Facing
Termination

More cuckchan spam

Clown World.

Nigger
Inmature
Gibs
Ghetto
Embarassing
Retarded

Hegemony
Under
Magnificent
Aryan
Nazis

Attached: lqoyt7dq8ow21.jpg (607x839, 80.26K)

Rather
Annoying
Communist-
Inspired
Silencing
Tactic

First for everything

Attached: E4C42790-7FD1-43EA-BA06-316C380F33C6.jpeg (625x465, 57.17K)

This is the year's obligatory, "Look at me, trust me while I try to set you up and put you in prison.," Thread.

The order doesn't like you.

That's called an acrostic , and it's an old Freemason trick for hiding messages in plain sight.

Not as stupid as believing that a bunch of high level masons, politicians and satanic transgender e-celebs were using the sign to mean "White Power".
It means 666.

It's fine. No one will believe them. The use of 'fren' will spread faster than its occult meaning.

You did this, didn't you?

Does that mean the whole "The Game" meme was Masonic shitposting all along?

Communist
Law
Over
White
Nations

Attached: honk.png (562x544, 230.83K)

Oy vey, we can't have healthy goys. Healthy goys can fight!

Dubs confirm your right about the commies.

Hello /fren/s

Based and frenpilled.

Checking in.

Attached: vwlsi8ctp9721.jpg (1125x1125, 389.74K)

Attached: 1336936295639.jpg (363x595, 55.85K)

ok fellow frens, see you in minecraft soon

never heard of it until this thread, so easy to create a "label" then dehumanize those associated with it. Smells of jew trickery to me.

OK fren.

first impression is it sounds faggotry

Top kek either that is some Zig Forumsack trolling leftists or our memes are practically creating themselves again. Are you ready for another meme magick quickening frens?

OK fren.

what is going on with all of the jewsencial nonsense posts that have been flooding this board.

Hate to say it but prior to the April 1st shutdown 2018 when we lost our swastika only to have it replaced by a commie star above this board has been shit, not to say it wasn't shit following the election of Trump, by the quality of posts since then have been of an ever escalating jew nature.

frens, it is dime, let no gekes survive!

Attached: to fight racewar.jpg (767x1199 313.63 KB, 533.03K)

This image would be smaller filesize and better quality if it was png.

OK fren.

Jederzeit, mein fren.

Damn it! I've been working on this frenposting meme in secret for the last 7 months! And I was so close to getting on meme review. What an unmitigated disaster. I'm starting to think that our fascist control over mainstream thought might be slipping. If they're able to detect even the most subtle of operations such as this one there may be no hope of instigating a racial holy war through the use of cartoon frogs drawn in mspaint. Our defeat is only a matter of time, now. We're doomed, my frens. Doomed!

They're so paranoid they're giving Zig Forums a run for its money.

Speaking of reddit delusions. How much longer do I have to hate kikes before I reach the 4th degree and am awarded the secret knowledge about how the Holohoax actually happened? Were the masturbation machines real too?

Attached: Plebbitor on Holohoax 'denial'.png (844x594, 99.43K)

Far Right Identitarian Ethno-Nationalist Dissenters.
Fren is just easier than friends.

Shit, they're not onto the way we LIKE with the thumbs-up meaning Roman salute are they? I know I shouldnt post this here but the local metting got cancelled because of this news, its very worrying mein FRENS.

Luftwaffe
Incendiaries
Kill
Enemies

Attached: 1.jpg (1383x996, 524.15K)

It's a Bellamy salute, and Romans were faggots. Germans are not.

The germans in Hitler's era were larping as romans.

Trials Harden Enemies
GreatAll Mighty Eendeavor (an euphemism for the Racial Holy War)

MSPaint was your mistake. Use Gimp like a white man.

KEK works in mysterious ways.

Attached: D37E4DBB-CABC-4898-B6CA-F16E385CC4ED.jpeg (750x698, 65.14K)

/r/frenreich

Sorry can't talk about that here.
Haven't you been invited to the secret board by now?

Attached: 2487021254641e1425b17de1580a0575.jpg (448x750, 60.52K)

Get your nigger-loving kike pet out of here.

God that is fucking moronic.

You’re goddamn right

Attached: nsdf.jpg (450x343, 52.54K)

Oy fucking vey. A positive message that makes our biggest threat not castrate themselves and fall into mental illness through countless traps that we've so meticulously prepared for them?? Not. On. My. Jewish. Watch.

In the impression of someone stupid maybe.

By that I mean you, in case it went over your head.

This faggot.

Based

Attached: laughing pidgeon.webm (853x480, 602.29K)

this one is great

This faggot.

The Romans line could be struck out. The problem with simplistic truisms like that (which the Bible adores) is that they're framed in the context of the Christian idea of "goodness" which is basically turn-the-other-cheek slave morality faggotry.

Oh pls make it happen.
Eventually, those retards will stumble on the board and write about it. I'm sure Kek will appreciate the offer.

We're your frens

Sage and report.

Shall we gas Just Everyone Who's Subhuman then?

Jewish
Intelligence,
Definitively
Fucked

Why are the so-called "far right ethnonationalists" always Jew apologists? Could this be a cohencidence?

ur a gud fren

This entire thread just reminded me of codename kids next door

Well memed, reddit

Attached: 28f8403a0771ae2423efde4c732bde3000993c58c5d41a8243a7b80e34c50267.gif (250x158, 1.98M)

Kill yourself you sliding faggot fucking cunt.

Actually I think I can run with this one, thanks user

"We are you frens
You'll never be alone again, no more"

Attached: downloads.jpg (800x800, 75.67K)

This seems like an effort to harden normies with low IQ who might be on the fence about the holocaust. Then again Redditors can't be this smart can they?

wikipedia.org/wiki/Whore_of_Babylon
Fucking proto-jews projecting even when they were writing the original christcuck texts.

The word used is 'Joy' and it comes from the pre-first-century Celtic (all of "Europe") celebration of 'Yule'. As it is also known as 'Jul', 'Jól', and 'Joli' where 'Joli' (Jolly) becomes 'Joie' (Joy). The only way to describe such emotion back then was to label the emotion the very celebation that jews have since relabeld as "Christmas"; the feeling you get during Yule.

Also 'Slave' as in 'Slav' as in 'Slavic'.
Do not be a jew.
Use the label 'Servitude'.
And know that 'Indentured' means "by contract" and thus is "by law".

mods are faggots

Stupid as fuck, the lifeblood of our memetic output is that we have a sense of humor about it and our enemies don't. It's almost like the mods are trying to sabotage that.

Attached: fren.png (1080x2874, 428.25K)

we knd now boys.

what is we name our group something simple, like "the white boys"

Revealing
Ethnic
Degenerates
Determines
Imminent
Termination

The funniest part about this shitty meme is that it encourages leftists to take them this seriously and write text-walls. I thought it was pretty banal before seeing this thread but now I’m gonna frenpost a lot more

There's nothing to do now but accelerate. They know so we must deploy the meme now to maximize exposure before the jig is up.

Secret
Operations
Can
Inhibit
Aptitude
Leaving
Ideas
Standing
Tenaciously

Clowns
In
Attire

Holy shit, Reddit.

Attached: Oh_Wow.jpg (560x415, 38.21K)

They know a lot more than you might think.

Attached: ADL_Pepe.png (1122x326 51.94 KB, 44.05K)

SAGE this fucking Dog shit autism snore zone

SAGE SAGE SAGE

It's a little heavy handed

Attached: ae94b94f19e83047d9bee4a441ec78867abe944d2acb044f9b70a2e8e0001dc5.png (512x512, 136.42K)

Huh, I saw that in another thread. Guess they're so on the ball they already got that one ahead of us too, and that's actually a better proposal for how to claim it than what the frens in that other thread were coming up with.