Whatcha Doin (((Mods)))

Mods are deleting OC content threads with literal classified information and leaving shit threads up. Mods pruned threads with classified information on Syria, the home address of John Bolton, Mike Pompeo, and the Kushners. WTF is the deal mods are you even trying to hide who is paying you 30 pieces of silver anymore? Even imkikey was more tactful than chodemoney

Original threads:
archive.is/CUgtw
archive.is/7KTWl
archive.is/7saRZ
archive.is/rzcO8
archive.fo/RGVuO
archive.is/fdtxJ
archive.is/m0Fx9
archive.fo/ZRwqE

Attached: image.png (300x250, 27.39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2019-05-08/israeli-newspaper-leaks-terms-trumps-deal-century-middle-east-peace-plan
washingtonexaminer.com/policy/defense-national-security/nicolas-maduro-providing-a-safe-haven-for-iranian-terrorists-in-the-west-mike-pence-says
archive.is/dvhhQ
archive.fo/ZRwqE
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/212140787/rogue-glownigger-speaks
archive.is/1SXh0
middleeastmonitor.com/20190508-israeli-newspaper-publishes-terms-of-deal-of-century/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Very unlikeable people.

Attached: images (1).jpeg (554x554, 51.22K)

Fuck chodenigger.

Gotta use censorship to control Zig Forums
I fucking called it!

Yeah, wtf is this shit? Like the alt right cuck thread?

Purple user said Gulf States were paying for the Israel peace plan and guess what leaked yesterday.

zerohedge.com/news/2019-05-08/israeli-newspaper-leaks-terms-trumps-deal-century-middle-east-peace-plan

He also said it was a bullshit plan designed to fail to trigger one state solution + eviction and that Egypt was also helping Israel. Read this shit if this is the actual first release of the plan then what Purple said is dead on.

The mods have always been kikes but now they have the feds behind them breathing down their neck.

We're in for a wild ride.

Better then the left.

>muh (((purpleanon)))
fuck off trsodomites

Attached: (((purpleanon))).JPG (947x120 201.25 KB, 108.19K)

You are the same faggot shill that posts the same faggot argument in every Purple thread. Of the thousands of lines Purple posted you nitpick one like a kike or a cunt and use some gay fan poster to substantiate your shitty theory. Why don't you fuck off jew your d&c bullshit is just so tiresome now.

Instead of insulting him try debunking it.

BUMPED.

HEY MODS. GO FUCKING HANG YOURSELVES. IMMEDIATELY. RIGHT NOW. WE DON'T HAVE TIME FOR YOUR KIKE FUCKING AUTISM

Attached: PurpleAnonMilitaryAssets.png (1257x2403, 667.06K)

washingtonexaminer.com/policy/defense-national-security/nicolas-maduro-providing-a-safe-haven-for-iranian-terrorists-in-the-west-mike-pence-says

Purple links Iran war and Venezuela and now we have Mike Pence saying this absurd shit; no wonder they iced all his threads yesterday.

Are you retarded or Jewish. That dumb faggot takes one line completely out of context where Purple flat out says TRS is still a shill factory either way to claim Purple is a shill for TRS. Then he posts a thread that isn't by Purple that most likely that dumb faggot created himself to try and make his shitty low IQ argument with.

how do you take that claim out of context, trsodomite?

You created that thread you miserable kike faggot. Show anywhere that Purple user actually said that because he didn't you kike shill the best you can come up with is a post where he literally calls TRS Jazz the big shill implying they all are shills you impotent retard.

fuck off disinfo agent.

A kike shill with 0 evidence trying to smear legit OC with other kike shills. drink bleach if you can't see through such a pathetic shill argument.

You are trying to claim Purple user said something and using a thread that is clearly not by Purple user to support it. You are a kike and made that 2nd thread to smear him with something he never said.

Here's one of the original threads. Anons can just ctrl+f "trs"

archive.is/dvhhQ

mad?

And here's another one of (((purpleanons))) original threads. Again: ctrl+f "trs"

archive.fo/ZRwqE

now stay defeated you trsodomite kike

>archive.is/dvhhQ
One singular match you pathetic faggot where he flat out says they are shills.

You are an obvious kike shill with such a shitty smear argument you had to create your own pathetic thread to attempt to shill it and claim it was Purple's thread. You are a pathetic kike shill; neck yourself faggot.

i accept your defeat.

boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/212140787/rogue-glownigger-speaks

Attached: (((purpleanon))) 3.JPG (1428x373, 73.29K)

>archive.fo/ZRwqE

Oh wow a 2nd thread you don't want to screencap because Purple exposes Jizzhands Mcfaggot as the puppet master at TRS. Wow such a great argument that Purple is a shill for TRS Chaim.

In literal hundreds of lines of text you take 4 singular posts that mention TRS and say they are shills to claim OP is shilling for TRS.

Fuck the quality of shill in Tel Aviv is really going downhill.

And here's the first (((purpleanon))) thread that was shoahed by 8pol mods in which he claims TRS isn't controlled opposition:

archive.is/1SXh0

Eat my ass, you filthy fucking Jews.

Attached: (((purpleanon))) 4.JPG (1665x933, 242.63K)

Purple never posted or posts on halfchan prove further you are creating your own faggot content to smear him Moishe. You are only making more people know he is legit with this faggotry.

kindly see

eat my asshole kike :^)

A thread that is by Purple user and is clearly not written by Purple user what absolute proof Schmuley!

Also further proof you created that faggot thread since you are the only one who has it screenshoted and archived.

Attached: jew tears.png (307x363, 98.28K)

I guess English isn't your first language Binyamin. That thread is clearly not by Purple it is written by someone else claiming Purple said something that he never said. Almost as if you made that thread since you flood every Purple thread with that same shitty autistic smear tactic like the faggot you are kike.

At least I ain't a trsodomite faggot.

Yeah a TRS shill can Dox the entire US military presence in Syria or give out the home address of the US National Security advisor, Secretary of State, and Kushners.

No you are a literal sodomite faggot.

Just so we're clear Purple user has been vindicated again, just like he a said the middle east peace plan involves Palestine.
middleeastmonitor.com/20190508-israeli-newspaper-publishes-terms-of-deal-of-century/

What the fuck is wrong with you. The president is going to personally skullfuck your antisemitic ass!

Who didn't know the ME peace plan would involve Palestine? Please stop giving me you's I'm trying to watch Naruto.

what a faggot

nice derailing

Big if true

The president is a impotent stooge with the same affinity for clipped kosher dicks you have.

Problem is that it's the hebrew version of Israel Hayom that released it, couldn't help but note the source they're citing is also talking about stuff like toll roads for Jordan Valley under Israel control. Fucking kikes.

BUMPED. GO FUCKING KILL YOURSELF DYKE KIKE MODS. THE NOOSE IS WAITING