ANTIWHITE WHITE KILLS HIMSELF

archive.is/OWgaG

WHITE JOURNALIST WHO CAMPAIGNED AGAINST ‘WHITENESS’ COMMITS SUICIDE

Good riddance.

Attached: 2db1d5a2c90f76ab157f6047d163439d02899d1b.jpg (800x420, 69.4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/PieterHowes/status/864866608665292805
bestgore.com/beheading/24-year-old-danish-female-backpacker-morocco-final-trek-beheading/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Good riddance. Nothing like a whitepill before bed. Hopefully he killed himself upon realizing what he would be doing to his own kind

Either that or he was killed by one of his beloved dindu "friends". Good riddance.
S

Every time a white "person" dies is a blessing. Keep hating each other, it's great to watch the snake that doesn't realize it's eating itself.

SS

Yeah, because we really need traitors.

The only good commie is a dead commie.

He was a faggot too
twitter.com/PieterHowes/status/864866608665292805

Attached: 2850409805c174af19b7b9edde8fe3efde3a256c71f0ecc83e79e45060ead991.png (724x720, 406.84K)

Attached: b91ec64ed1121984b472ad32323fa1096b13ea0af2a903453f3730185e18cc2f.webm (640x360, 706.63K)

While engaged in homosex with the ape. Then the (((media))) covers it up.

combined with and I think you've nailed it.

SS
I wonder if Zig Forums drove him to suicide.

I know he was an enemy and I'm glad he's dead, but I'm also saddened because he's a victim of Jewish mind control. He wasn't anti-white because whites are bad. He was anti-white because kikes convinced him that his own people are bad. RIP in peace and good riddance.

RIP? He was a faggot. He's burning in hell.

Attached: fag.png (1224x1376, 1.48M)

It requires an incredible amount of stupidity to be that blue-pilled when you live in SA

Yeah I know. Just disgusted with all of it.

Don't forget that offing yourself is a one way ticket to perdition too.

Attached: ed43067a3613dce9629f7e1900484f47bf702cf982f8e3adf28ec95294e28ce1.jpg (225x255, 12.17K)

This was his last pinned tweet.
He didn't even deserve death.

kek. requiescat in pace in peace.

Attached: C-vxADNW0AANtqP.jpg-large.jpeg (1128x786, 52.03K)

Dude you need to correct your thinking. If we are to win this there can be no mercy for those who oppose us and seek to destroy us (white people).

I understand your point and I reluctantly agree. I remember a verse in Mein Kampf where Hitler talks about hating the degenerates before realizing they're victims of Jewish mind control. He didn't use those exact words of course but the message is the same. I dunno. Again I'm just disgusted. But I do agree with you.

S

S

SS
Suicide and a commie. Y'all know where he is right now.

S

Attached: 3e92b728428aac1385139c5b66bfef62e6256949234c0084730359e2044aa7e4.png (526x389, 228.04K)

He wouldn't have been around much longer anyway.

Quick grammar lesson for you, kike:
Used with two people.
Used with more than two people.

Now fuck off back to Hell Aviv. I'm sure you've got some fabricated "Gaza bombings" to help your hook-nosed, child-fucking buddies in the media disseminate.

Attached: 70675b52cb6661ccd8cc8269601a8aee2566994e6dbd5c38082cef04db13672d.png (562x687, 171.21K)

English is a rabbit hole of a language.

And very descriptive. But it can get a bit esoteric at a certain point

this, as bad as a suicide looks, being killed by his nigger lovers would've looked even worse for their cause

There has to be some evil already present in your soul for you to be seduced by talmudic sophistry.

Totally didn't see that coming!

S

That kike ain't "White"
Nothing of value was lost.

And here I was, wondering if the air has become a tad cleaner and easier to breathe.
Good fucking riddance. Hope he gets his ass ripped open by Mandela in hell.

Attached: c826837e11591744b39175229ef561bbf4c67102_1_600x367.png (600x367, 74.06K)

When you hate yourself and your race so much suicide seems the only option tbh

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Too bad we never get vid related at one of these douchebag's funerals.

Attached: GUY SMACKS A DEAD MAN IN A CASKET ON FACEBOOK LIVE (smh) @LiLeFilms [360p].mp4 (320x320, 394.11K)

Wow that picture looks evil. I don't believe he's white, he's gotta be a kike.

You'll find at the heart of much anti-white sentiment among white race traitors and white liberals is an underlying aura of hatred of self. Sometimes it's due to be genetically inferior, we find often to be the case with SJWs, or psychologically damaged or both, this self loathing results in a desire to see the world burn, starting with the self and the extension of the self in one's own race. They take great gratification in the browning of these countries, the pain and suffering of their people. All of their arguments are dishonest, the only reality is that they want these policies because they hate. Great to see one of these freaks off himself.

He's wasn't white.

The enemy gets shot, traitors get shot twice. A traitor is never one of "us", retarded nigger. As for the snake eating itself, please keep doing drive-bys, necklacings, and gang shootings - that shit is popcorn material.

Retard tier thinking.

AHAHAHAHAAH Thafuq? That has DYSFUNCTIONAL written all over it.

s

HAHAHAHHAA
hahahahahahaha

HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Jeez I remember sending this guy a bunch of troll mails telling him to kill himself if he's so against whiteness with his garbage workshops and other anti white shit. Seems like he took my advice to heart! If only every white, anti white would kill himself 2-3 months later after I tell them to kill themselves.

Attached: kek.png (596x628, 237K)

Mercy is a luxury of having power. Whether over one man or many. Since no power is currently held by "us", mercy is an unaffordable luxury.

We need to deal with all faggots and race traitors ISIS-style.

user, you're onto something. Maybe this was the solution to the white anti-white traitor all along. Maybe it was this simple.

A self fulfilling prophecy if I ever saw one.
Or just irony. Not sure wtf is going on anymore.

Why the Hell do you think they deleted all of us from the internet proper?
NPCs were offing themselves in record numbers, I'm sure.
I think it's time we formulate another organized, and coordinated assault on Clown World, suggesting suicide as being the only solution out of their misery.

Attached: patience.jpeg (540x574, 80.74K)

He wasn’t a victim of mind control. He was a “straight” up traitor. He was paid to hate whites. When the pay was cut off he offed himself.

Rot in pain.

Attached: wailingwall.gif (618x355 945.89 KB, 49.53K)

I'm always down for telling NPCs to kill themselves. They easily respond to instruction.

But they're doing such a good job taking care of themselves through irony

bestgore.com/beheading/24-year-old-danish-female-backpacker-morocco-final-trek-beheading/

This.

Good.
And he looks like a jew. He deserved to die for that alone.

Oy vey this man was a racist all along!

Political and social commentator Pieter Howes has passed away, allegedly after taking his own life.
The news was confirmed on Facebook by his father, artist At Botha.

“I just want to let all my friends know tonight that my youngest child Pieter has passed away – I’m struggling to process it, and know that with all my FB friends, I won’t be able to answer your messages. I know you care, and that’s enough. Love, At,” he said in Afrikaans.

He considered himself a supporter of social justice and believed that white people in South Africa needed to play a role in owning up to and addressing their role in past injustices. His views were left-wing and he expressed open support for the Economic Freedom Fighters (EFF).
Howes sent out a few tweets on May 3, prior to his passing, that some on social media have cited as evidence that his plans to take his own life had already been made, including one calling on people to “be kind to one another” and one saying that he was “not afraid of the moment of death”.

Attached: faggot flies away.jpg (614x631, 129.28K)

S S S S

I can respect a man that practices what he preaches.

He was an ugly fucker with a big lantern jaw and he was as bald as a Qball. No wonder he became a flaming faggot. Maybe he got the tests from the doctor's office that he had AIDS so he decided to off himself

What an asshole.

sounds like he was a nigger lover too

Attached: nigger funeral.mp4 (288x360, 2.54M)

Maybe have god's finger tips, quick! Start sending loving letters to all anti white scum that exists.

Rest in pozz

Indeed, we all know where fags like Tim Wezel live and we all have gopros.

Looks jewish.
Glad he wasn't a hypocrite.

DOING GOD'S WORK user

Maybe you have the magic touch user, keep it up. I honestly believe most of these faggots say they hate white people simply because in reality they hate themselves, but cant admit it to themselves, so they project their self loathing onto their entire race.

Many of these people are in fact victims of Jewish mind control propaganda, it's just like psychology to exploit the mentally I'll and vulnerable

You retard, did you even read the OP?

Looks like a kike half breed to me. cuck.

Like pottery…

Attached: 7fc.png (692x720, 308.8K)

A most enjoyable, BUMP

MOAR

Wtf.
But whites are a persecuted minority in South Africa.
Shouldn’t they therefore campaign for their rights and shout racism, calling blackness the problem?
I don’t understand this.

Noticing a trend here.

All the art majors are idiots