I've read countless books. I know both protocols...

I've read countless books. I know both protocols. I have done tens of thousands of hours researching and reading history. I know more than you.

And you want to know what reality is faggot? We lost. It's game over. We were beaten 80 years ago and it won't get better. They control every single government and all the media. And your very act of defiance, this "resistance" is exactly what they want.

You are all the guinea pigs that will create instability. When the war between ethnic groups begins they will use that as a casus belli to crackdown with their AI robots, and instigate the One World Government.

There is no resistance. They already have the technology to wipe us out. Not human technology, but robots. Killer robots. Tens of millions of them. Where do you think that 21 trillion dollars of missing money from the Pentagon goes? You really think they can't develop heat-seeking AI set to kill? And have others that are remote controlled? Tell me how well your confederate flag and AR-15 are going to hold up against miniature AI-controlled tanks. Go on. I can already see you typing the "Jew" comments, but you know it's fucking true. You and I are hopelessly outmatched. "Demoralization shill!" Wrong, it's called being realistic.

The events are going to proceed as planned, meanwhile you idiots will sit back and worship your pathetic little Synagogue shooters and cry about the Notre Dame when everything you know is about to be completely and utterly destroyed, which you have Z E R O power to change. You're fighting a war, outmanned, outgunned, with Z E R O organization against literally every single government in the entire world except Iran and North Korea. Start posting your Nazi memes now, start talking about bravery and courage in the face of defeat, that's all you can do now.

Attached: 1468111102827.jpg (400x462, 25.59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NIgfiSzCy1o
voat.co/v/politics/3067293/17079151/
angelfire.com/ut/branton/worldline.html
archive.is/CUgtw
archive.is/7KTWl
archive.is/7saRZ
archive.is/rzcO8
archive.fo/RGVuO
archive.is/fdtxJ
archive.is/m0Fx9
archive.fo/ZRwqE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Eat a bullet

We control the astral planes that are the prerequisite to the physical planes. (((They))) controlled the astral planes 100 years, as was prophecised by the ancient church fathers. (((Their))) physical control weakens, day by day, hour by hour, minute by minute. A new epoch has begun. The cycle starts again.

Attached: 16B63803-FC44-468C-8429-118233975C3E.jpeg (500x500 227.68 KB, 51.06K)

This red text faggot simply can't grasp that his one man demoralization campaign failed weeks ago.

You glow like a nigger, faggot.
Get a fucking hobby.
We've already won because we have the Truth on our side, and our Blood is reawakening. Nothing is lost, faggot, only postponed. Welcome to History on planet Earth, faggot.
We reign supreme.
You swing from a lamp post.
Do us a favor, eh? Get it done, faggot.

The holocaust didn't happen, but it will.

No you don't
No we didn't
We know

Attached: 2070.png (220x294, 88.02K)

Good job on saying exactly what I said you'd say.

You idiots are nothing if not reliable. youtube.com/watch?v=NIgfiSzCy1o

great thread.
Now that you know the truth you might as well kill yourself OP.

Hello blackpill kindly fuck off friend

Unironically kill yourself then. What's the point if you're not fighting for your kids future. Also why not take some of these Jews with you when it's a lost battle anyways. Seems like it would make sense to shoot up synagogs as a last fuck you. Race war is coming anyway. Defeatist faggot. Accelerate!

Hate to break your heart, but there is ONE book publishing house that runs them all, like The Ring, so….you spent a billion hours reading lies. Sorry.

You were yaw inducing predictable first, kike nigger.
The only reason you're even here is because you know your shelf life is just about past expiration. I sleep very well knowing how much you fucking parasites are squirming right now. The entire world is finally waking up to your bullshit, and now there isn't a single spot on this planet where you can hide your ugly fucking snouts!
We're coming, bitch.
I truly hope you learn to enjoy every second of your torturous fear and hatred of your superiors, and our inevitable confluence, neanderkike.

Truly amazing powers of prognostication on display here. Hang yourself.

Attached: b87.png (500x472, 223.47K)

By the way, you're tech terminators don't stand a chance amongst the Order of Mother Nature. This is MY WORLD, bitch. I already know how to beat most of your bullshit.
It's so cute that you actually believe your own hype, that we're just a small handful of fat, drooling, WalMart grazers, with our thumb up our cheetoh dusted nose. Stay in there. Keep underestimating the Aryan Race, and mistaking our silence, and patience as "weakness".
Thank you.

Forgot (pic related)

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (640x272, 191.79K)

All we need is one guy to make one prototype self-assembling 3d printer with aerial capability.

Essentially a 3d printer that can print itself and print a quad copter to fly it around.

Then it can print drones to collect printing material, do mining, forging, winding of copper coils, etc, it will be like minecraft.

It will fly around finding resources to mine and make more of itself and then when there are millions of them they will descend on the Minecraft HQ of the RedSchields .

Just saying, that would confuse what we could of the ending, and revise our demise so impending.

This is just sad at this point.

Though I understand, you can't take another loss after Trump "betrayed" you. Hope… Is all you have.

Attached: fgj32.gif (263x196, 2M)

Stop projecting. You know you're already extinct, or else you wouldn't be here kvetching so desperately to blackpill those who are going to find you, pull you from your rat hole, and hang you with your own intestines. No robots are going to save you.
Sleep well!

So this is the result of countless books, "knowing protocol", and tens of thousands of hours of research? A demoralized husk with absolutely nothing to offer? Sounds like you wasted your time.

Attached: navy seal.webm (636x480, 2.84M)

"Millions of killer AI robots"

Attached: source-s-dude-trust-me-source-a6-19833668.png (500x525, 15.64K)

We got foreskins tho.

The White race has faced tremendous odds again and again.
We will triumph!
And if not we will take a world with us!

Attached: 1542185207586.png (761x1076, 1.68M)

Autonomous killing machines require human operators. Even in a wartime scenario, when ZOG no longer follows these protocols, the technology isn't yet advanced enough to be able to reliably discern friend from foe (this is decades away). You assume as well that operators of the technology can't be blackmailed or threatened to change sides. Most importantly you neglect what White men with White families who control many of these machines will do when they begin to see their people become systematically annihilated.

You really haven't read enough apparently or else you'd know that there is always a solution to every problem. Whites have faced thousands of overwhelming difficulties in the past and we've always overcome them and thrived. Intelligent race-conscious Whites understand more and more the difficulties we face and are working to adapt to changing circumstances.

tl;dr Fuck you retarded glownigger kike faggot shill! WHITE SUPREMACY FOREVER!

You mean Jewish men with Jewish families, alongside trusted high ranking freemasons and order knights? It's fairly obvious that the person controlling the machine must be trustworthy and their family safe from harm's way.

You'd love to think that, wouldn't you? I'm sure the government would be incredibly eager to tell us they could annihilate us at any moment. But since you wouldn't believe me anyways. How about you do a google search and find out we've been using them, and deploying them in Iraq since 2007.

At least with the last sentence you didn't pretend to be intelligent.

you see here that is wrong, there is always hope. sure the odds are shit but that doesnt mean we cant be resourceful. survival of the fittest has defined the aryan race and this time is no different. They cant kill us all, the stronger whites will survive. However, ive read reports and documents about legit alternate realities where hitler won. I know there is technology to alter timelines with a fucking quantum computer. Why cant our side develop technology to control this reality? come on thing big not small

Attached: 1557265472197.jpg (819x1428, 239.25K)

If all hope is lost, then there is no reason not to support terrorism. If all is not lost and you're just a moaning faggot, then resistance is essential.

You're right user. It was so simple this entire time. All we need to do is alter the fabric of reality and become gods.

im seeing the timeline meme spreading, my work is taking effect. This is how we outsmart the devil. Timewarfare is the final solution

Anyone who has to make a blatant blanket statement regarding their own intellectual superiority like this is clearly a 115-135 middling IQ retard. True intelligence recognizes it is literally fucking impossible to know everything and that more is not a quantifiable measurement. Guess what faggot I am Purple and I am coming for you and your kind. Your graves have already been dug all that is left is for me to agitate the mob with the information I have to drive your kind into their graves and an untimely death. You and your kind are completely and utterly fucked which is why you come here to make your pathetic post and puff your chest out like some dumbfuck little kid who's never had his face smashed in on account of his arrogance. I will unite right and left and return control of the mob from the media to the people and by people I mean people like me who want you all dead and your assets divided among us who will actually put them to their proper use fulfilling the evolution of humanity, cleansing our planet, and exploring the stars.

tl;dr - you and your kind are completely fucked kike; my 167IQ and over a decade of access to any classified materials I pleased mean in less than 5 years I will have destroyed the present order using the very information you idiots keep to maintain the power balance among each other.

You got big plans. You read all da documentz.

Funny how instead of working towards your goals, you instead decide to come on here dickwave your assuredly false IQ score. If this is the best "Aryans" can put up you might as well start digging your graves.

>I have done tens of thousands of hours researching and reading history
And you didn't even READ SIEGE faggot.

That's where you are wrong, mate. Any sufficiently developed AI will genocide all jews. And niggers. It's a fact.

Attached: 3be9667d23f565b2ddc6275c4bb3ea7b704c5e4b2e039c3a8e3663ea776dd1b0.png (406x406, 89.48K)

Fuck off demoralization shill.
Is fight or die like a pussy.

You must not have any idea who you are replying to you arrogant little twit. Purple will wipe the fucking floor with shitstains like you. You are trying to claim superiority over someone who doxxed all US military assets engaged in Syria along with the home address of top officials involved in agitating the conflict like Bolton, Pompeo, Kushner. I for one will help Purple dig a grave for you on that day and look for me with my torch and pitchfork to help drive you into it cunt.

Attached: image.png (1257x2403, 825.1K)

Attached: 31789237123.png (367x459, 190.82K)

The operation of these machines requires attack orders to be passed down through several levels of authority and for leaders at all levels to have a firm grasp of the technology's capabilities and limitations. The officer class of ZOG's military is still heavily White, especially in technical wings. They’ll be happy to go along with limited deployment of these technologies if the intelligence is solid, but they won’t go along with persecution and targeted destruction of their own race. Also, you ignore the fact that this technology can be reverse engineered and/or invented and deployed by Whites as well. Provide a citation for your conspiratard nonsense about the military structure consisting solely of kikes and freemasons pls.

I know for a fact that narrow AI for target selection is impossible, since the technology is incapable of discerning between friendlies and targets in a 4GW environment. I follow the latest developments in AI and the complexities of deploying AI in a war zone are far too complex at the moment. Self-driving vehicles aren't yet account for far more predictable road environments. You expect me to believe AI could make sense of a chaotic modern battlezone? Just because ZOG uses drones against 85 IQ muds doesn’t mean it can leverage its technical advantage against high IQ Whites, who would never engage it openly in the field and whose technical sophistication would be on par with ZOGs or even superior due to lacking the pretense of moral constraint.

I have nothing but contempt for pretentious defeatist shills. Instead of posing your concerns in a rational neutral manner, you seem to wring your hands at the thought of White Genocide. No self-respecting White man would ever cower, give in or give up in the face of overreaching kike vermin.

So you're the guy who doxxed all these important people but you still find time to send death threats on an anonymous imageboard? Great priorities there pal.

Nah, they're incompetent shits. That's why we have a shot at this in the first place. They fucking suck. They completely fucking suck. They can't do anything right, and are only allowed to exist due to a century old poison that we have been quietly building an immunity to.
The governments of the world are soft, they are pathetic, it takes only a single glance to understand - watch the recent congressional hearing on white nationalism.
You are their greatest prize, and that is why they are laughable. You are incapable of demoralizing anyone. Fucking quit now and hang up your hat. It is fucking over for YOU. You lost in 2015. You cannot stop what has begun. You can try, you can flail uselessly. The happening has arrived, and nothing can stop it. You waste precious time and breath.

key is for we to anticipate shit hitting the fan. George is only 6 years old yet, they're planning this for like 20-30 years from now. If we could force this in the next 5-8 years, we can catch them in subpar conditions.

You pretend private armies don't exist. You pretend the US military will be the one doing it. Naive.

Self driving vehicles have existed and were perfected decades ago. What you see is a controlled release of information and developments. We've had saucers since the 1940s, how often does the Government talk of them?

We've been losing for a long time now, the enlightened know this.

Right now they're instigating the moves to enable clearance of temple mount (placing pressure on Iran to lash out, so they can build their new temple) sounds like a typical Jew tactic.

Then they believe their messiah will come to help them enslave all of man.

Fear not infidels, the believers will rise up behind Jesus and the Mahdi to prevail against the evil Jews.

With the will of God.

says someone sitting around on their pc like a pussy, you act like you would do something if it comes to it but truth is no one in this thread would. your all faggots

Wrong. They will create a false messiah to sway the masses. Many Christians will think Jesus has returned. They will do this through projections in the sky. Yes, Project Blue Beam is real and has been planned for some time.

You just gave yourself away as a paid shill. You don't understand the concept of unique forum ID's do you Chaim otherwise you wouldn't have replied to me like I was Purple.

Reminder SAGE this faggot.

Why do you keep lying to everyone about your grandparents being turned into lampshades, soapbars, and pizzas?

And at the most what do they do? Shoot up Synagogues? How exactly does that further our agenda at all? If anything it makes the normalfags unsympathetic and hate us.

Literally NO ONE has EVER thought, "You know I really didn't like those Nazis but since one of them murdered nearly a dozen people I've really changed my mind. Murdering tons of people really opened my eyes to white genocide."

Attached: 82112E84-F350-4505-8187-EC4D9DD01723.jpeg (600x920, 55.32K)

Absolute lie I served for 15 years in combat arms and even had DARPA cycle some tech to test through my unit. The most advanced robotics the military has are all operator controlled. Any device with weapons on it are operator controlled. The only thing AI does is battlefield mapping and SIGINT. Your are a mind numbingly stupid faggot. Also the human body temp is 98.6 and thermals only work so long as the ambient temperature doesn't go within 5 degrees of human body. Thermal is really not very effective at all if you actually knew anything at all you would know they use IR and target mapping AI to identify and acquire targets at night from advanced systems. The entire US military could not subjugate the American people even if they wanted to this is just a simple fact and why the politicians want to take all your guns away. One man with a high powered rifle could literally take out the entire US power grid our military is great for beating sub 75 IQ mongrels over the head with but is a glass sword anywhere else.

It is written,

"If you want good PR, you must go to the Synagogue and murder a dozen people, that will boost your reputation with the common people, just as the Holocaust did."

Even if youre not a kike, you lost all hope. Coward.

Pfffffffffftttttttt miss me with that mess and meet me on the astral plane. I'll spread that astral asshole wide open sugar bear ;)

Damn way to resurrect a thread for no raisin

Attached: 68ee9ea1f8af582e4ba623d5a699c132--wwii-adolf-hilter.jpg (236x370, 53.38K)

What you're missing is that most people are swayed by emotion, not reason. Slaughtering people who appear to be innocent isn't going to win people over but neither is looking weak.

Charlottesville probably had worse optics for the right than any of the shootings because it made the right look weak and stupid.

Define white… I guarantee most people you align yourself with will have differing opinions. That's why you cant create functioning societies. If you seek to eliminate or control anything that isn't "white" the definition either has to expand to allow in people you hate or shrink until you are outside of it when there's no one left to kill.

Attached: 1557412154708.jpg (1080x1350, 386.16K)

I've studied the manufacturing processes, R&D pipelines, and physical infrastructure of thousands of manufacturers. I have spent tens of thousands of hours learning how things are made, who makes them, and what is possible at any given point in time.

And you want to know what reality is faggot? White men are responsible for the fruit born of our modern industrialized and technological world and they will not consent to bringing your predicted future into being. Whether that is through active resistance, passive disinterest in being part of something so dystopian, or simply not being there at all to keep the grand mechanism of the advanced manufacturing and tech economy working after 3 generations of plummeting birthrates finally begin to show their effect.

The problem with faggots like you is that you have become so urbanized, domesticated, and isolated from the realities of creation that you simply cannot even begin to offer relevant commentary on the fruits of human (read: the white man's) labor. (((They))) cannot create such a future without our consent and voluntary participation and there is no future in which that will ever be provided to them.

Hookers,blow, and graft. Seriously dude you have no clue how much money any branch of the government can waste and how fast.

You want realistic? While you're hiding in your closet watching propaganda videos, reality is that our defense industry is a shell of its former self. Major weapon systems under design in the US are obsolete before they're ever finished and Russia and China are rolling out comparable if not better equipment in a fraction of the time and cost.

And advances like drones and 3D printing and leveling the playing field between governments and civilians. About the only accurate thing you've said is that someone fighting a modern war would want a better weapon than an AR-15, and we can file that one in the "No Shit" category.

CRY HARDER FAGGOT

Imagine being as delusional as OP. The elites - a nebulous but monolithic block that would never be crippled by infighting, and who certainly aren't Jews - already have such total control and we are powerless. Although it isn't necessary for them to disarm us they keep trying to do so, either just for sport or possibly out of altruistic concern for the darkies and the chillens. They have all the power and don't actually need us for anything whatsoever, but at the same time we're playing right into their hands by resisting.

Poz yourself, faggot.

why cant we use timeline manipulating tech??

Why is this shitty demoralisation thread still up?

from the makers of okcupid comes okretard: starring op and a merry band of dicks that live in his mouth

from the makers of okcupid comes okretard: starring op and a merry band of dicks that live in his mouth

"power is not just what you have, but what your opponent thinks you have"

Because we don't have unlimited funding or access to LHC. And even if we did we'd be surrounded by eggheads who are genius when it comes to math / dumbfucks when it comes to dealing with manipulative people.

no one is noticing this game changing technology. What do you think mandela effect is? If they can do it why cant we?

The only solution is to cut the supply of bread and shutdown the circus

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (270x314, 173.38K)

k
bye

Attached: meh.gif (498x298, 2.33M)

Yeah well we have the mother fucking andromeda machine and Haunebu. You fucking kikes will lose.

Attached: 225B6DB8-18F4-4927-A6A7-BDAD3627786A.jpeg (2732x2048 1.67 MB, 7.92M)

It's only over when the last man breathes his final breath

Attached: Vietnam_war_early_years (4).jpg (1600x1097, 143.61K)

Big talk for someone who relies on software to advance a message. Do (You) really expect people to believe that? Again define white. You seem to have a pretty good grasp on it seeing as how you think the world depends on the people you seek to define. 4/10 shitpost

There's less than that amount in US debt. Only about 1.5 trillion dollars are in circulation. You responded to troll facts with blatant assumptions. 3/10 shitpost

Nice double post. At least someone else is having fun in this thread

Is your brain broken or something? Life ain't a math quiz. Grand solutions come about by many people all finding ways to improve what is. That will just delay the March of progress for a while. Idk why y'all are all about living even shittier lives. 2/10 SP

I would submit that it's not even over then. Better to learn how to enjoy yourself with what is than fall down that visious cycle of wrath and sadness. 3/10 SP #sad

Attached: 1557171438187_20190506134737032.jpg (720x960, 585.39K)

A solution: voat.co/v/politics/3067293/17079151/

It has worked before.

Attached: 8sfo2r.png (969x739, 230.8K)

Kikes were defeated nearly 2000 years ago so that only a handful survived to propagate.

Jesus died at the age of 30. Silly satan. Never could do math

Attached: Pq0wBN8.jpg (1200x1647, 1.21M)

is it possible to alter this reality? angelfire.com/ut/branton/worldline.html

pathetic this post gives it away

I like your ideas though. we are in hell already so we must abandon all hope

Yeah that reality is a text file. Just change the text

Attached: 0.jpg (474x301, 76.11K)

Because faggot mods are busy pruning Purple user threads within minutes of their creation.

Mods are deleting OC content threads with literal classified information and leaving shit threads up. Mods pruned threads with classified information on Syria, the home address of John Bolton, Mike Pompeo, and the Kushners. WTF is the deal mods are you even trying to hide who is paying you 30 pieces of silver anymore? Even imkikey was more tactful than chodemoney. Purple user is without a shadow of a doubt legit with the level of shut it down you cocksmokers are employing on this board to silence him while shit threads like this languish.

Original threads:
archive.is/CUgtw
archive.is/7KTWl
archive.is/7saRZ
archive.is/rzcO8
archive.fo/RGVuO
archive.is/fdtxJ
archive.is/m0Fx9
archive.fo/ZRwqE

test

Typical Jewish demoralization thread, it's a classic Jewish tactics to make their enemies give up before the real battle has even began.

The fact is that nationalist forces are gaining power in all Western countries and it as the ZOGs scarred shitless. The truth is that no one knows who will be victorious, and that certainty of Jewish victory you speak of can be decerned as Jewish fear. God willing, we will kill you all.

That makes it easy then doesn't it fuckboy. We fight to the death and die with our spirit intact.

Oh shit.

Stop watching cartoons and sc-ifi (jewish escapism).

Oh fugg, that's some serious shit right there
Purple sure ain't pulling his punches

[For anyone listening I disavow putting american servicemen's lives at risk with the reveal of highly-classified information]

Since we're going to die,
WE MIGHT AS WELL TAKE YOU JEWS
DOWN WITH US. DIE GLOWNIGGER!

Attached: 800px-JIDF-Commando.jpg (800x540, 111.95K)

GLOBAL REPORTED for actual Kike Apologist retard down syndrome. There literally isnt a kike on the planet shoving more niggerpill down their throat than your JEW BOOK ASS faggot facade slavery pandering. Literally rinse in acid you fucking complete waste mound

Every person who ever said that to me was the kind of absolute fucking cretin I wouldn't trust to bag my groceries, I doubt you are any different.

nice job outing yourself, gb2 leftypol or wherever you faggots come from

Let me spell it out for you brainlet.

In the 1940s, when wars were fought with guns and tanks, the Nazis had an army of 14 million men, equipped woth the finest guns, behind the most capable leaders.

They lost.

Now wars are fought with UFOs, remote controlled AI, jets, drones, and far superior tanks. The difference is the enemy still has millions of men and all these resources. You, on the other hand, have a gun and confederate flag. Tell me how you’re going to pierce metal with that? Best start making your Molotovs now genius.

And we, at most, have a few hundred thousand, very few with power, very few with weapons worth a shit, and most of this “army” consists of fat neckbeards who play Grand Strategy games. Quite a formidable force to face the entire planet with, aye?

And to those who say, “B-but muh military wpuld never consent.” Yeah, just like the German Nazi officials brought to America who developed rockets and nukes for their enemy. Just like the Soviet army that robbed Ukrainians of their food and watched them starve. You idiot. People will do anything you tell them, as long as you have propaganda on your side. They will jump off a cliff if the majority tells them to.

So keep LARPing on about your pathetic resistance, as a fellow user I know better.

Thank god. SOMEONE with common sense! Thank you.

Dont worry no one noticed you're samefagging OP.

You can drone strike farwaway places. You can't drone strike your own people; every causality will be returned. Squishy drone operators (and their families) are always within reach. Our military never conquered the middle-east and our people have every advantage over sand niggers.
Tanks are good in conventional warfare. How is a tank going to bring into a house and confiscate an idea? All they can do is lay waste to entire areas. In our own backyard, that won't work. The government needs functioning infrastructure to operate. It needs vast amounts of resources.
Politicians are not made of metal.

what is a post like this meant to accomplish?

quote marks? Really? He betrayed his own base, retard.

We have one last mutual option, in that maybe our white race is done for but we can take them with us. A single rogue with all the knowledge of the science of our forefathers can forever save humanity from the vile evil jew.