Based Happenings

Ill start… Anti-Circumcision Activists

Attached: IMG_0854.jpeg (946x2048, 272.23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tristatehomepage.com/news/local-news/group-catches-attention-while-protesting-against-circumcision/1987109178
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Peanut butter existed in ancient Maya but people "improved" it through "processing" that changed its consistency or appearance. Proccesses are classified in a way that they get a utility patent. The original African wanted to make peanut "spread" for those without teefers.
damn nigga
where are your teefers ?

Because African inventions thread was deleted by jews.

The fake bloodstans make it look like they're all on their period

Attached: IMG_0849.jpeg (698x894, 144.48K)

ANy webms op?

If you look closely… someone is…

Galatians 5:2 King James Version (KJV)

2 Behold, I Paul say unto you, that if ye be circumcised, Christ shall profit you nothing.

Sadly no, But heres the link to the report

tristatehomepage.com/news/local-news/group-catches-attention-while-protesting-against-circumcision/1987109178

Circumcision is Wholesome, keep your foreskin close like your heart to Jesus young one

Funny, that's not in the Bible I read.

Attached: niggerss.jpg (485x441, 52.43K)

>King James Bible
>Literally the most Jewish Bible

BASED.

Can't post pics because I posted them in another thread.

What's the story with these?

Someone raised a Reichskriegsflag with swastika in front of the town hall/city council on the night before Hitlers birthday.
Butthurt ensues. German state security investigating.

I hate what jews did to that nation.

American Standard Version

Galatians 5:2 (ASV) Behold, I Paul say unto you, that, if ye receive circumcision, Christ will profit you nothing.
The Bible in Basic English

Galatians 5:2 (BBE) See, I Paul say to you, that if you undergo circumcision, Christ will be of no use to you.
Common English Bible

Galatians 5:2 (CEB) Look, I, Paul, am telling you that if you have yourselves circumcised, having Christ won't help you.
Common English Bible w/ Apocrypha

Galatians 5:2 (CEBA) Look, I, Paul, am telling you that if you have yourselves circumcised, having Christ won't help you.
The Complete Jewish Bible

Galatians 5:2 (CJB) Mark my words - I, Sha'ul, tell you that if you undergo b'rit-milah the Messiah will be of no advantage to you at all!
Holman Christian Standard Bible

Galatians 5:2 (CSB) Take note! I, Paul, tell you that if you get circumcised, Christ will not benefit you at all.
English Standard Version

Galatians 5:2 (ESV) Look: I, Paul, say to you that if you accept circumcision, Christ will be of no advantage to you.
Good News Translation

Galatians 5:2 (GNT) Listen! I, Paul, tell you that if you allow yourselves to be circumcised, it means that Christ is of no use to you at all.
Good News Translation w/ Apocrypha

Galatians 5:2 (GNTA) Listen! I, Paul, tell you that if you allow yourselves to be circumcised, it means that Christ is of no use to you at all.
GOD'S WORD Translation

Galatians 5:2 (GW) I, Paul, can guarantee that if you allow yourselves to be circumcised, Christ will be of no benefit to you.
Hebrew Names Version

Galatians 5:2 (HNV) Behold, I, Sha'ul, tell you that if you receive circumcision, Messiah will profit you nothing.
The Darby Translation

Galatians 5:2 (DBY) Behold, I, Paul, say to you, that if ye are circumcised, Christ shall profit you nothing.
King James Version

Galatians 5:2 (KJV) Behold, I Paul say unto you, that if ye be circumcised, Christ shall profit you nothing.
Jubilee Bible 2000

Galatians 5:2 (JUB) Behold, I, Paul, say unto you that if ye become circumcised, Christ shall profit you nothing.
The Message Bible

Galatians 5:2 (MSG) I am emphatic about this. The moment any one of you submits to circumcision or any other rule-keeping system, at that same moment Christ's hard-won gift of freedom is squandered.
New American Standard Bible

Galatians 5:2 (NAS) Behold I, Paul, say to you that if you receive circumcision, Christ will be of no benefit to you.
New Century Version

Galatians 5:2 (NCV) Listen, I Paul tell you that if you go back to the law by being circumcised, Christ does you no good.
New International Reader's Version

Galatians 5:2 (NIRV) Here is what I, Paul, say to you. Don't let yourselves be circumcised. If you do, Christ won't be of any value to you.
New International Version

Galatians 5:2 (NIV) Mark my words! I, Paul, tell you that if you let yourselves be circumcised, Christ will be of no value to you at all.
New King James Version

Galatians 5:2 (NKJV) Indeed I, Paul, say to you that if you become circumcised, Christ will profit you nothing.
New Living Translation

Galatians 5:2 (NLT) Listen! I, Paul, tell you this: If you are counting on circumcision to make you right with God, then Christ will be of no benefit to you.
New Revised Standard

Galatians 5:2 (NRS) Listen! I, Paul, am telling you that if you let yourselves be circumcised, Christ will be of no benefit to you.
King James Version w/ Apocrypha

Galatians 5:2 (KJVA) Behold, I Paul say unto you, that if ye be circumcised , Christ shall profit you nothing.
New Revised Standard w/ Apocrypha

Galatians 5:2 (NRSA) Listen! I, Paul, am telling you that if you let yourselves be circumcised, Christ will be of no benefit to you.
Lexham English Bible

Galatians 5:2 (LEB) Look! I, Paul, tell you that if you become circumcised, Christ will profit you nothing!
Douay-Rheims Catholic Bible

Galatians 5:2 (RHE) Behold, I Paul tell you, that if you be circumcised, Christ shall profit you nothing.
Orthodox Jewish Bible

Kehillah in Galatia 5:2 (OJB) Hinei, I Sha’ul say to you, that if you Goyim undergo the bris milah, Moshiach will profit you nothing [3:12-14].
Revised Standard Version

Galatians 5:2 (RSV) Now I, Paul, say to you that if you receive circumcision, Christ will be of no advantage to you.
Revised Standard Version w/ Apocrypha

Galatians 5:2 (RSVA) Now I, Paul, say to you that if you receive circumcision, Christ will be of no advantage to you.
SBL Greek New Testament

Galatians 5:2 (SBLG) Ἴδε ἐγὼ Παῦλος λέγω ὑμῖν ὅτι ἐὰν περιτέμνησθε Χριστὸς ὑμᾶς οὐδὲν ὠφελήσει.
Third Millennium Bible w/ Apocrypha

Galatians 5:2 (TMBA) Behold, I, Paul, say unto you that if ye be circumcised, Christ shall profit you nothing.
Tyndale

Galatians 5:2 (TYN) Beholde I Paul saye vnto you that yf ye be circumcised Christ shall proffit you nothinge at all.
Weymouth New Testament

Galatians 5:2 (WNT) Remember that it is I Paul who tell you that if you receive circumcision Christ will avail you nothing.
The Webster Bible

Galatians 5:2 (WBT) Behold, I Paul say to you, that if ye be circumcised, Christ will profit you nothing.
Third Millennium Bible

Galatians 5:2 (TMB) Behold, I, Paul, say unto you that if ye be circumcised, Christ shall profit you nothing.
Wycliffe

Galatians 5:2 (WYC) Lo! I Paul say to you, that if ye be circumcised, Christ shall nothing profit to you. [Lo! I Paul say to you, that if ye be circumcised, Christ shall profit to you nothing.]
Young's Literal Translation

Galatians 5:2 (YLT) lo, I Paul do say to you, that if ye be circumcised, Christ shall profit you nothing;
World English Bible

Galatians 5:2 (WEB) Behold, I, Paul, tell you that if you receive circumcision, Christ will profit you nothing.

Pretty funny. What a bunch feminist-tier soyboy faggots.

So you're saying all the men in America who are circumcised should abandon Christianity since "Christ will profit you nothing"? Okay.

I was thinking the same thing. I don't go around checking but I'm pretty sure the majority of men in America are circumcised.

The christfag just made the perfect argument against his own religion. It's pretty hilarious.

t. insecure kiked dick>>13256182

Men should abandon kikestianity because it's an anti-white globalist multicultural kike worshipping religion.
There is literally no legitimate argument in favor of mutilating a penis.

Yea I think most american men are circumcised. It sucks that they have been jewed .

I mean, why even bother?

If you're in your religion for profit you're doing it wrong.

FUCK YEAAAAA

THESE ARE MEN OF THE FUTURE ETHNOSTATE

If it's not promising profit, then why is it using "Christ will profit you nothing" as a negative? Oh well, Christ will profit me nothing since I was circumcised, so fuck Christ.

cringe

nah that would be the Scoffield or New International versions

you are a jew for knowing this, HERETIC!

Thanks EthnoBro

"OK" signal

Man this thread got derailed fast… In New Zealand anti mudslime sentiment has actually become a thing here, where it used to be a non issue, since the attack (and the extreme over reaction by media and politicians). Weekly there is news of people verbally abusing them and people being arrested for supposedly planning more attacks. Arrest/bad but gives hope more are out here

I superglue a couple pennies on the ground in front of synagogues doors every chance I get.

A guy in my hometown was busted with bomb making materials.

Press called him a potential terrorist.

No word on what side he was on.