Louis Farrakhan Says He Doesn't Hate Jews, After He Was Banned From FB

Nation of Islam leader Minister Louis Farrakhan says despite assertions by Facebook when it banned him from its platform, he is not a hater of Jewish people, not a misogynist nor a homophobe.

During a speech Thursday at a Roman Catholic church on Chicago’s South Side, Farrakhan asserted people shouldn’t be angry with him if “I stand on God’s word.”

Farrakhan was invited to speak at the church by Father Michael Pfleger after Facebook banned Farrakhan, conspiracy theorist Alex Jones, conservative commentator Milo Yiannopoulos and others, saying they violated its ban on “dangerous individuals.”

The Archdiocese of Chicago distanced itself from Pfleger’s invitation to Farrakhan to St. Sabina Catholic Church, saying Pfleger did not consult with Cardinal Blase Cupich or other diocese officials.

Pfleger defended his decision to invite Farrakhan to his church, saying he was responding to the Facebook ban as a defender of free speech.

Farrakhan has been labelled “America’s leading anti-Semite” by the Anti-Defamation League (ADL).

In February, he delivered a speech in Chicago in which he said, “the powerful Jews are my enemy,” CNN reported.

“White folks are going down. And Satan is going down,” he said.

“And Farrakhan, by God’s grace, has pulled the cover off of that Satanic Jew and I’m here to say your time is up, your world is through.”

archive.is/fEyMr

Attached: 1510621509454.jpg (700x700 188.63 KB, 151.4K)

Attached: angry larry.jpg (1400x931, 184.4K)

Wow what a cuck, niggers always cuck for their jewish masters. I expect no less from a Semitic LARPer nigger!

Attached: amish_nigger.mp4 (1280x720, 8.31M)

We aren't trying hard enough, lads.

C U C K

I don't hate jews either. I'm just fully aware of their lies and deceptions, and fully understand that the world will never be free while they exist.

C U C K

EWWWWW EWWWW=

REEEEEEEEE EWWWWW She kissed it

Their all clapping while they watch one of their own totally despoiled by nigger genetics.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Yes he does.

Based. He is literally redpilling the blacks with facts and logic. No wonder the kikes want to shut him down.

We should be spreading the NOI's Leo Frank memes more. Negroes deserve to know that the wonderful "civil rights" organization, the ADL, was founded after justice was dealt to a jewish rapist/murderer who tried to frame two black men, and then the ADL went on to spy on black civil rights leaders, including MLK.

Attached: How the Jews Targeted Martin Luther King.png (583x584 136.67 KB, 55.43K)

The black man will always bow to his Jewish master at the end of the day. It is likely ingrained within them by now. The Jews have always been prolific slavers in their dealings in Africa and the plantations of the South; the black man a born slave.

so pigs

Well.

Attached: 1497010932321.jpg (480x502, 28.23K)

Never forget Mary Phagan.
F

Attached: atlanta-journal-mary-phagan-drawing.jpg (900x477, 244.79K)

The reason why a guy like Dr. Tony Martin gets killed and Farrakhan is still preaching against the jews, is because Farrakhan as well as Dr. E Michaels Jones or Owen Benjamin are also selling suicide manuals to the goyim, namely Christianity and Islam. It's called controlled anti-semitism and it's mentioned in the protocols.

Farrakhan : Hitler was a great man

Cucked the Fuck Out

Attached: lapdog.jpg (1000x1326, 261.13K)

Exactly. It's just like how I don't hate poisonous snakes. They are what they are. But I'm not going to pretend they're not dangerous to me and my family, and if I see one I'm going to kill it, before it kills me.

He'd make a perfect BASED BLACK cuckservative

BASED
I'm making a webm out if this.
Also, fuck all JIDF LARPers ITT.

So is everybody who doesn't give a shit about your nigger a jew, or are they just goys pretending to be jews?

Attached: 1454548511061.png (588x446, 280.1K)

Minority outreach material, lets make them the most hated people on Earth.

They told Too Short to make his music as dirty as possible.

Share this with Jewish youth, great song.

I sure hope you guys don't believe this hoax nonsense.
Farrakhan is an insider, he works for the kikes.
Do you need a black guy to explain it to you?
The whole fucking thing is a reality TV show.

At least he got dressed up for it. He’s a keeper. In a cell.

Remember goyim when he attacks jews he also attacks all white goyim.

Side with us goyim! Wer'e youre only hope!

This is more plausible than disappointing. How is it they hustle Mozlin religion, after 1400 years under Arab slaveray? Everything is either a noble delusion or a profitable lie in the Orientalist pantomime.

Attached: watch TV.jpg (1440x1080, 58.33K)

No race is enslaved to Jews but the race of hatred.

You want puppetmasters in this world today, look to the smogreek empire.