TAKE ACTION Islamist friend of homophobic incel addressed Democrat US Congress

Imam Omar Suleiman directs the Yaqeen Institute and was invited to deliver an invocation on the Congress House Floor in front of Nancy Pelosi.

archive.is/KuUa3

twitter.com/HussamA/status/1126847242223013889

Now while Omar Suleiman himself pretends to be PC and goes on about tolerance and coexistence with others- get this- his Yaqeen Institute and the employees and his friends there such as Daniel Haqiqatjou reveal his true agenda.

Daniel Haqiqatjou is a notorious incel, anti-feminist and homophobe who openly makes jokes about gays and feces on his twitter and gants against feminism and modernism in Islam all day on twitter. He promotes hudud laws (stoning, amputating limbs) His articles he writes for Yaqeen Institute way the same things. Basically an Islamist incel homophobe mysoginist. Haqiqatjou is a close friend of Omar Suleiman and moved his family to Dallas to work for the Yaqeen institute.

archive.is/r23KH

Daniel Haqiqatjou was friends on twitter with notorious former ISIS recruiter dimashqee who was infamous for his anti-Christian and anti-Shia rants and his call for suicide bombings and beheadings and support of sex slavery of Yazidis.

What I am calling to do is to gather all of Haqiqatjou's controversial writings, tweets and so on and his connections to Omar Suleiman and send them to a conservative news media organisation in America. This story will go wild and it's fuel for exposing liberal hypocrisy over Islamism and women's rights and LGBT. I don't know who to contact besides Alex Jones

twitter.com/Haqiqatjou/status/1112743918209253379

twitter.com/Haqiqatjou/status/1113783904664784900

twitter.com/Haqiqatjou/status/1125149435170832385

twitter.com/Haqiqatjou/status/1125480288379920384

twitter.com/haqiqatjou/status/941344442853806080

reddit.com/r/exmuslim/comments/7hje2i/an_article_from_yaqeen_institute/

Attached: Hussam Ayloush and Yusuf Al-Qaradawi in Los Angeles, America.png (640x454, 235.59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/his/thread/5412368/#q5412501
desuarchive.org/his/thread/6332447/#q6332685
desuarchive.org/his/thread/5717399
archive.is/DPsqL
archive.is/zIPlO
twitter.com/aboomaryamm/status/937712025341497344
archive.is/https://twitter.com/dimashqee*
reddit.com/r/LettersFromCordoba/
reddit.com/u/dimashqee/
twitter.com/RepEBJ/status/1126894752773869568
twitter.com/RepEBJ/status/1126894764983451649
twitter.com/RepEBJ/status/1126894767885963264
twitter.com/RepColinAllred/status/1126941027900825601
c-span.org/video/?c4796788/imam-omar-suleiman-prayer)
twitter.com/AtticusLee6/status/1126949047628070913
peaceandtolerance.org/2016/05/30/hate-preachers-fundraise-for-the-islamic-society-of-boston/
peaceandtolerance.org/wp-content/uploads/sites/4/2016/05/os2.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=4sVo_-j2THE
almaghrib.org/instructors/omar-suleiman#profile
twitter.com/MunafiqAhmedB
archive.is/https://twitter.com/DimashqeeD*
archive.is/jzjcw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The CAIR guy Hussam Ayloush has a shitload of dirty laundry himself which need exposing. He's friends with Muslim Brotherhood godfather Yusuf al-Qaradawi who authored a fatwa permtting suicide bombings of American soldiers.

desuarchive.org/his/thread/5412368/#q5412501

desuarchive.org/his/thread/6332447/#q6332685

desuarchive.org/his/thread/5717399

This is dimashqee

archive.is/DPsqL

archive.is/zIPlO

twitter.com/aboomaryamm/status/937712025341497344

archive.is/https://twitter.com/dimashqee*

reddit.com/r/LettersFromCordoba/

reddit.com/u/dimashqee/

==Oy Vey=
We must defend FAGS

Attached: shutitdown.mp4 (480x480, 861.77K)

Who would have thunk it?

I know many of Zig Forums agrees with Haqiqatjou on feminism, homosexuals but the point is liberal hypocrisy, not about homosexuals. The liberals tolerate Islamists with these views but not westerners who hold these views. And Haqiqatjou wants to convert or eliminate everyone who is not a Sunni Muslim. He's the enemy of non-Muslims.

I would give them money to buy rockets for Hamas and PIJ if I could do it legally.
I don't care.

Unless you are them or a Sunni Islamist you're being a complete retard. These people hate whites and partner with the Neocon Zionists to spread their agenda. Look at all the liberal and neocon Jews defending CAIR and the Muslim Brotherhood. It's the Jewish Zionist media which supports Muslim Brotherhood against based Assad in Syria.

These are who invited them. Black representatives. And these kind of people are pretty racist to blacks behind their backs.

twitter.com/RepEBJ/status/1126894752773869568

twitter.com/RepEBJ/status/1126894764983451649

twitter.com/RepEBJ/status/1126894767885963264

twitter.com/RepColinAllred/status/1126941027900825601

>offered a prayer in the House Chamber. >His message of peace, unity, and support for our fellow Americans is needed now, more than ever. I thank him dearly for stopping by my office and always representing the best of North Texas. (link: c-span.org/video/?c4796788/imam-omar-suleiman-prayer)

Anyone? Who can we contact to expose these charlatans?

Is this one of those moments where a conservative from the party full of closeted fags that have formalized bachi bazi in their imperial strategy try to amplify hypocrisy to own the libs?

What are you talking about?

Who cares if someone doesn't like faggots?

The issue is that Omar Suleiman, Haqiqatjou, Ayloush, Muslim Brotherhood and CAIR want to promote Sunni Islamism and hijack America's foreign policy. They want to promote jihad against secular Assad in Syria.

Them not liking faggots (while pretending to like them to infiltrate the Democratic party) is to expose their true face. The Muslim Brotherhood pretend to be liberals and LGBT people to infiltrate liberal parties in the west.

I don't think they need to infiltrate the Democratic party to gear American foreign policy against Assad. The current Republican administration is completely on board with getting rid of Assad and just has to hold his tongue because his cult of personality wasn't strong enough to sell it and Russia and Iran put boots on the ground to call his bluff.

I know about Syria and based Assad, but I don't want the Islamists to stop firing rockets at Jews. I would still send them money.

I don't care if they were invited by bull dykes and trannies. I would give money to Hezbollah too, but I hear they've got plenty of dosh already and don't really need it as bad.

twitter.com/AtticusLee6/status/1126949047628070913

peaceandtolerance.org/2016/05/30/hate-preachers-fundraise-for-the-islamic-society-of-boston/

nypa

Hezbollah fights against these kinds of Sunni terrorists like Omar Suleiman and Hussam Ayloush.

I love hate preachers, except Rabbis.

To summarize:
Islam will always allie with Communist Globalists aka Liberals and the Democratic Party against whites. Jews/Israel/MOSSAD orchestrate the Islamic/Leftist/Liberal political and social alliance.

Attached: IMG_3956.JPG (248x323, 61.67K)

I don't care. If they damage or weaken the Jew, they can be Baathist, Shiites, Qutbist, idgaf.

Found the shit-skin muslim. Taking an opportunity to attack an enemy isn't defending another enemy, Ahmed. I know, you're too inbred to comprehend that.

OP is confusing as fuck.

From what I've gathered there was a Mudshit Imam who spoke on the floor of Congress yesterday. Said Imam is friends with Mudshit Incel who is friends with ISIS Recruiter. So yeah there is definitely something interesting here.

The problem is that you haven't conveyed it clearly enough. That this Imam is friends with people who know ISIS recruiters is the most important element of all this. The identity of the friend, while interesting, is not really that relevant and distracts from the main point.

It's not only liberals, it's the entirety of the modern left too. Everything they claim to stand for has been proven to be a lie, this is shown over and over again. Anti-Whiteness is the only consistent pattern to be found in their speech and actions.

I wouldn't even worry about this one particular story too much. This is just one more incident in whats been an accelerating avalanche of them. Each and every day they expose themselves further.

The former ISIS recruiter is Ahmed Bashir (dimashqee) who regularly chatted with Haqiqatjou, sharing incel Islamist style rants and propaganda with each other and liking each others tweets.

peaceandtolerance.org/wp-content/uploads/sites/4/2016/05/os2.jpg

Attached: Omar Suleiman on homosexuals.jpg (488x890, 150.25K)

youtube.com/watch?v=4sVo_-j2THE

almaghrib.org/instructors/omar-suleiman#profile

please archive everything, but the left is playing to win

The Imam made comments against gays and supported sex slavery himself. >>13259865

It's really funny hearing people shit on this guy because he hates jews.

At this point, taking any side on this matter is just playing into their hands and the best move is to not play in this case.

Attached: 1557595050619.gif (416x307, 2.58M)

What is happening in this gif?

Found the Jew.

Being a democrat voter must be painful.

I'd also like to know this. I've seen this gif before but still wonder wtf is going on there.

The Jews are trying to trick you into letting the Islamists take over. Eventually the Jews will ban criticism of Islam. The Jews deliberately invited Imams like this through their lackeys and try to make sure the only availible anti Israel discourse is only filtered through an islamist lens and not a secular one.

Hello Achmed

False dichotomy

Kike detected, satan trips confirm

No difference between Kike and Islamist satanism, Umar.

Interesting information on dimashqee and his group of associates.

twitter.com/MunafiqAhmedB

archive.is/https://twitter.com/DimashqeeD*

archive.is/jzjcw

Why isn't the Yaqeen Institute considered a hate group?