What wrong the people in that mosque do? They were literally minding their own businesses

What wrong the people in that mosque do? They were literally minding their own businesses.

Attached: downloadfile-7(2).jpg (480x300, 62.3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gellerreport.com/2019/03/christchurch-mosque-jihad-terror.html/
time.com/5554052/isis-al-muhajir-christchurch/
independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/isis-new-zealand-shooting-christchurch-mosque-attack-syria-a8829246.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

BEING SANDNIGGER INVADER SCUM IN WESTERN LANDS

Qtddtot
Enjoy your ban.

I guess shitskins just aren't safe in white countries anymore. Tragic.

Attached: ce0f0db5362b7ed2744b3abeb45f55650de6275b494c9d07b3501e0e985bf306.png (1105x1080, 613.11K)

You tell me, Chaim.

gellerreport.com/2019/03/christchurch-mosque-jihad-terror.html/
time.com/5554052/isis-al-muhajir-christchurch/
independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/isis-new-zealand-shooting-christchurch-mosque-attack-syria-a8829246.html

Sage and report slide/shill threads

They were immigrants not invaders. They weren't driving anyone out their land like invaders do.

Let's make a deal, friend; Don't invade White nations and in return, White people will not shoot up Mosques.

Deal?

They're immigrants not invaders.

They are not compatible with peacefully with whites bringing sharia death and destruction along with them that's why they need to remain in their own part of the earth that place is called pakiland.

If you really have balls that big why don't you try and propagate your opinion publicly?

These arent arguments.
Anyway enjoy having this thread anchored or deleted kike.

Interesting how 'minding their own business' meant being an enclave for Islamists, and somehow that's of no concern to the Western White world according to OP and xir's friends.

That still doesn't explain what wrong were they doing by trying to pray their Friday prayer. What destruction those particular people were bringing?

NZ isn't a white country. It was invaded by whites

YOU STUPID FUCK

WHAT DO YOU CALL THEM MAKING THEIR OWN LANDS UNINHABITABLE SHITHOLES AND THEN COMING TO WESTERN LANDS TO ENJOY THE LIFE WHITE EUROPEANS SWEATED, BLED AND DIED FOR AND BREEDING LIKE FUCKING RATS? THEY WILL OVERRUN THE WEST IN JUST A FEW GENERATIONS WITHOUT EVER FIRING A SHOT. THAT IS INVASION AND THAT IS WHY A CLEAR MESSAGE MUST BE SENT THAT THEY ARE NOT WELCOME: WITH BULLETS

Dumb fuck. There was no NZ before whites. They came and built it from scrach, raised it from nothing.

They came in, drove the existent inhabitants away and built it from scratch*

White Europeans conquer inferior people's, this is a fact. New Zealand is culturally Western and therefore these goatfuckers are invaders.

SAGE KILL YOURSELF KIKE

Sad how that bullet plan backfired. The world is more united now than before for Muslims.

Not really.

THIS IS NOW A GORE/GURO THREAD

Attached: exhumed.jpg (556x800 71.57 KB, 77.32K)

They were in a European country. It's the same concept as a white dude in a nigger hood. Those shitskins were in the wrong hood.

Attached: headlikeahole.jpg (196x258 148.47 KB, 9.85K)

Attached: ouch.webm (400x300 38.14 KB, 70.87K)

Attached: treestumer.jpg (1600x1460 71.42 KB, 735.7K)

What wrong where the americans at the Boston marathon doing when one set a bomb off? What wrong where the kids at the ariana concert in manchester doing when they set a bomb off? What wrong was the 11 year girl ebba doing when she was killed in an attack? NOTHING! They had it coming and it was long overdue.

Yes really. The more incidents such as these takes place, the more sympathy Muslims get from the world.

minding their own business in a land they didn't belong

Attached: 6540ad7b6db09e3432ae736467eafa84c0ec854ef02224859c512308c7b267ec.png (1023x885, 332.86K)

(Not checked for kike degeneracy)
Maybe in ultra liberal Commie cities… I live in the Midwestern US and the majority of the people I know thought it was a great thing that these terroristic fucks finally got a taste of their own medicine and generally agreed with Saint Tarrants overall motivations.

Attached: gore.jpg (368x282 84.49 KB, 446.32K)

You shitskins get, and have always gotten, sympathy solely from the tyrannical governments who have their boots on the common man's neck. Us regular people fucking HATE you. I've heard at least three dozen people say that you cocksuckers deserved what you got in Christchurch, and that it was a long time coming.

I didn't say they were doing anything wrong. Neither were they nor the people in the mosque we're doing anything wrong.

And both are terrorist attacks

Outed yourself kike. Get fucked Shlomo.

Attached: 2zmskc(3).jpg (638x478, 68.34K)