MODS don't want you to see:

Luke Rodriguez
Luke Rodriguez

Multiple threads have been deleted and anchored already in a desperate attempt to contain the damage
Got no proof but when I watched the video, it hat around 400k Views, and now it's down to 40k views, probably to make it rank low in the algorithm.

A welding channel guy with 555k subscriber did a diy "audio book" of tarrants manifesto for two hours on his channel, following up with this video how he's been a White nationalist underwraps since about 2014, shows many of the info graphics from here. He's a christcuck in stark contradiction to what he's preaching here but he can work it out later, regardless of that he's on the train he's on.

bitchute.com/video/sr4zdaoevmxs/

youtube.com/watch?v=oFMG-YAiePU&bpctr=1557587674

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (933.48 KB, 1280x768)

Other urls found in this thread:

anonfile.com/u8ydZ0p0nc/TheGreatReplacementChuckE2009_mp3
youtube.com/watch?v=vMbGPXgbryI
convert2mp3.net/index.php?p=complete&id=youtube_vMbGPXgbryI&key=AGH0vniDqIyz
invidio.us/watch?v=vMbGPXgbryI
invidio.us/watch?v=oFMG-YAiePU&bpctr=1557587054
r2—sn-2gb7sn7z.googlevideo.com/videoplayback?id=o-ANVv9zpmman0FqoaKusGIcOfYflJJN6xgmElyFEmpNl9&itag=22&source=youtube&requiressl=yes&pl=24&ei=ufLWXOeuEJqEhgbsiqCgDQ&mime=video/mp4&ratebypass=yes&dur=8212.154&lmt=1557550570836454&fvip=2&c=WEB&txp=5535432&ip=2604:a880:400:d1::6b6:b001&ipbits=0&expire=1557612313&sparams=dur,ei,expire,id,ip,ipbits,ipbypass,itag,lmt,mime,mip,mm,mn,ms,mv,pl,ratebypass,requiressl,source&signature=3261E2DE94BBE927D5E03EF333FC93489FCB7D94.18759236FE0BA3629CE45F7AEDE1D009DD294E93&key=cms1&host=r2—sn-ab5l6ndy.googlevideo.com&redirect_counter=1&rm=sn-ab5ees7l&req_id=db74d85e8e36e2&cms_redirect=yes&ipbypass=yes&mip=196.245.151.67&mm=31&mn=sn-2gb7sn7z&ms=au&mt=1557591208&mv=m
ip-adress.com/ip-address/ipv4/196.245.151.67

Dylan Rogers
Dylan Rogers

Reported for spam

Landon White
Landon White

I want someone to OCR his party platform pictures, or post whatever website the text is available. Also, why dods his latest video end with #altright? Seems he should know by know (((who))) they are.

Cameron Adams
Cameron Adams

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (45.34 KB, 119x163)

Brandon Johnson
Brandon Johnson

I guess it's optics?

Grayson Reyes
Grayson Reyes

Cry harder, shill.
I drink your tears.

Dominic Jones
Dominic Jones

If there are any mods reading this thread, what's the reason for deleting and anchoring this? or is there a sub to ask why and get a real answer?

Lucas Russell
Lucas Russell

Mods work for (((Q)))ushner.

Jonathan Morris
Jonathan Morris

The mods don't seem to want this video getting a wide audience.

Nolan Garcia
Nolan Garcia

We have more important things to discuss than what Joe Shmo did on YouTube. If threads like this were allowed, every e-faggot making videos on YouTube would have one, and there would be no reason to come here other than it being a
=TV Guide for JewTube==

Brayden Lewis
Brayden Lewis

The kvetching is real.
They don't like it when Zig Forums leaks out in to normienet.

Attached: boomer1.png (185.21 KB, 651x660)
Attached: boomer2.png (62.83 KB, 646x556)
Attached: boomer3.png (630.06 KB, 991x1049)
Attached: oyvey.png (879.7 KB, 1466x824)
Attached: oyvey2.png (132.4 KB, 664x932)

Colton Phillips
Colton Phillips

yeah like the last pepe the frog meme thread, or some random bullshit about vegans insterad of a 556k subscriber youtuber doing what has never been done before. fuck off moshe.

Zachary Hernandez
Zachary Hernandez

eh, the channel he built up for ten years is getting deleted, obviously not a tv guide for jewtube.

Jayden Cox
Jayden Cox

Why should I care
You're coming here for the wrong reasons

Jace Gutierrez
Jace Gutierrez

They don't like it when Zig Forums leaks out in to normienet
You're damn right! Look at all the trouble it's caused already.

Luis Morris
Luis Morris

Attached: howcouldthishappen.png (21.23 KB, 500x459)

William Hughes
William Hughes

for

Caleb Baker
Caleb Baker

This is actually a worthwhile eceleb thread. He isn't some aut-right grifter, but a mainstream jewtuber who throw it all away to drop some redpills, even naming the jew.

Oliver Jenkins
Oliver Jenkins

Lots of shills = good topic

Adrian Lee
Adrian Lee

I'm a bit confused why the thread has been deleted. It seems like quite a high impact video and an example of political bravery for others to follow.

Aaron Roberts
Aaron Roberts

Can we have a thread here for everyone who has had his channel deleted? You know, some of us don't just come here and spam shit threads. We put our time and effort into making quality. Why don't you get the hint?

Leo Rodriguez
Leo Rodriguez

Can argue that a previous thread was deleted because it's eceleb shit, or possibly shilling, but I say that if the guy has half a million subscribers, and his channel has been of a highly different topic up to posting this video, then this is something we should discuss and encourage. Watching this gives us more understanding of the Christcuck's mind and how he relates to Nat Soc ideology, and we can tell him how we support him, which will encourage him to use his platform for the greater good. By banning this as a topic we lose out on info and may allow a good man to be bullied into hiding, if not publicly disavow, his beliefs.

Attached: 3b1a813c152802ac777d5dc32c687b650a2fb8b91770cc840bfa2814b244f099.jpg (6.58 KB, 183x275)

Gabriel Collins
Gabriel Collins

Why should I care
now you're just pilpuling.

Ayden Evans
Ayden Evans

500K subs
video on Tarrant’s manifesto line-by-line
Absolutely based. It was probably deleted for eceleb shit, even if this is a good thing to see a pro-white message put out to such a large audience

Gabriel Campbell
Gabriel Campbell

Why don't one of you make a whole board called /youtube/? Then no one can stop you from chatting about your favorite youtuber. Someone please answer me.

Zachary Young
Zachary Young

Website owner is a jewish shill. All mods are hand picked to ban pro-white content from Zig Forums.

Jack Perez
Jack Perez

This guy absolutely deserves one single thread that isn’t bumplocked here.

Michael Williams
Michael Williams

Why do we care about ecelebs?

Jaxon Morgan
Jaxon Morgan

Lies from a butthurt teenager. Clean your room.

Charles Roberts
Charles Roberts

I agree.
<why do we care about ecelebs?
<Reading the Saint's manifesto to 500k people is just random eceleb stuff xDD

Jackson Johnson
Jackson Johnson

trying to frame the discussion
not about eceleb, jew.

Luis Brown
Luis Brown

I say things that my favorite jewish ecelebs say
lol i am superior
Case in point.
strawman
you’re a jew if you don’t want eceleb spam here
Why do you deserve dozens of threads spamming the board?

Asher Gomez
Asher Gomez

Here's an even better idea, create your board and shill it here? As long as you're discreet and respectful about it, no one will care.

WHY DOESN'T ANYONE DO THIS?
Really makes you think, doesn't it?

Robert Cox
Robert Cox

Saying "eceleb" isn't an argument. You're just using that word to shut down discussion.

Jordan Williams
Jordan Williams

DISCUSS:
WHY DO THE YOUTUBE FANS ABSOLUTELY REFUSE TO MAKE A DEDICATED BOARD?????

Colton Torres
Colton Torres

This isn't just someone who had their channel deleted, it's a popular "mainstream" jewtuber naming the jew. And we had threads for Jonestein and other 100% kosher ecelebs who were banned from other platforms.

The Purple LARP is even worse than the Q LARP.

Christian Bell
Christian Bell

And we had threads for Jonestein and other 100% kosher ecelebs who were banned from other platforms.
Yeah, I reported those too.

Jace Hall
Jace Hall

Or you can just discuss the topic without needing affirmation from an eceleb. Why can’t you do that?

Aaron Cooper
Aaron Cooper

The Great Replacement by Brenton H Tarrant

read by ChuckE2009 (YouTube welder about to get shoaed)

2hr 14min mp3:

anonfile.com/u8ydZ0p0nc/TheGreatReplacementChuckE2009_mp3

of video:

youtube.com/watch?v=vMbGPXgbryI

Camden Sullivan
Camden Sullivan

The board isn't being spammed, people check the catalog, don't see a thread about it and post, unaware that mods have memory holed this news.

Joseph Nguyen
Joseph Nguyen

We put our time and effort into making quality.
You seem to spend a lot of time trying to derail threads.

Levi Lee
Levi Lee

We don’t need a new board to discuss a normal guy who suddenly happens to post videos on youtube that contain politically incorrect opinions.

Isaac Gray
Isaac Gray

Because its fucking spam. Why do you need a talking head to interpret someone else's words and tell you what to think? Why would anyone justify giving that person clickshekels? The last thread on this they tried to say it was to redpill others, but then why post it here? This isnt a board for babbys first redpill. That's the whole point of shaming newfaggots from posting and telling them to lurk moar.

Jayden James
Jayden James

Also stay tuned for the party/movement he's founding. I see great potential.

Oliver Walker
Oliver Walker

Every new thread is screaming about the old one being deleted. Don’t fucking dare try that line on us, dumbass.

Aiden Reed
Aiden Reed

to discuss a normal guy
No one said that. The board would be for all of your favorite ecelebs and circle jerking to them. Not just one guy. Why can’t you go make your own eceleb board?

Levi Sanders
Levi Sanders

You're coming here for the wrong reasons
Ain't that the truth. So which mod are you? The roach or the oildriller?

Attached: turkish-cuisine.jpg (28.4 KB, 579x331)
Attached: goonie.jpg (316.29 KB, 961x960)

Mason Sanchez
Mason Sanchez

It's not even about him, it's only about these two videos he made. And I couldn't care less about welding.

Parker Scott
Parker Scott

You're just a teenage faggot who isn't going to listen to anything I tell you.

All of you think that the culture here is arbitrary. ==It is not.==
It evolved to be what it was in 2014, then the mods changed and it devolved, and now it will slowly but surely evolve into what it was before. Ask an oldfag if you don't know.

Gavin Brooks
Gavin Brooks

It is to spread the message, and make anons post it elsewhere, sweaty.

Cooper Robinson
Cooper Robinson

Respect to this guy. Doesn't seem like some random making youtube vids, he already had a decent audience and he's putting it on the line for the cause. A good example.

Attached: 1397261700547.jpg (6.21 KB, 200x252)

Jackson Harris
Jackson Harris

it’s not about
it’s about
Then perhaps you could discuss the contents of the videos without shilling the eceleb and his whole image.

Wyatt Torres
Wyatt Torres

Excuse me:
*It is not

Brody Torres
Brody Torres

spam.
Except it's not.
talking head to interpret
Not what it's about.
giving that person clickshekels
Not what it's about.
last thread on this they tried to say it was to redpill others,
it actually will on jewtube, not here, the point about a thread about it here is it's news.

Zachary Powell
Zachary Powell

How will it evolve into what it was before when imkikey destroyed the board permanently and codemonkey enforces rules that prevent us from going back to the way things were?

Xavier Mitchell
Xavier Mitchell

THIS GUY HOLDS FAR RIGHT VIEWS ==WHY ISN'T HE IN GULAG ALREADY????????????????????????????==

Liam Wright
Liam Wright

If anything you were saying was true, you’d shut the fuck up about the guy and discuss the contents. You’ve yet to do that.

Jaxson Garcia
Jaxson Garcia

open first link
that over the top "whats up guys" youtuber voice.

I hope antifa kills this dude

James Lewis
James Lewis

discuss contents
Read the Saint's manifesto or watch the fucking video. And the Saint's words have been discussed so much I don't even have anything to add any more.

Carter Brooks
Carter Brooks

Lots of shills = good topic
checked and correct.

Just filter the shills and move on. Wasting time engaging them is what they want.

Tyler Moore
Tyler Moore

<Why don't one of you make a whole twitter that doesn't ban Nat Soc? Then no one can stop you from chatting about your favorite youtuber. Someone please answer me.
Why don't one of you make a whole youtube that doesn't ban Nat Soc? Then no one can stop you from chatting about your favorite youtuber. Someone please answer me.
Why don't one of you make a whole paypal that doesn't ban Nat Soc? Then no one can stop you from chatting about your favorite youtuber. Someone please answer me.
Why don't one of you make a whole bank that doesn't ban Nat Soc? Then no one can stop you from chatting about your favorite youtuber. Someone please answer me.
Why don't one of you make a whole electric company that doesn't ban Nat Soc? Then no one can stop you from chatting about your favorite youtuber. Someone please answer me.

Oy vey goyim just segregate yourself into a corner where no one will see or pay attention to you!

Attached: 2f6c212cb1fb5a0da27de7373a4a60b97776595a1de015e669ec432a8a8d18f5.jpg (13.97 KB, 520x388)

Aaron Williams
Aaron Williams

This is completely retarded. There needs to be just one single thread about this guy that isn’t locked. That will eliminate the “spam” and contain this absolutely thread-worthy discussion. I’m fully in favor of a new thread being created about this until it’s allowed to run its course naturally.

Levi Fisher
Levi Fisher

THIS GUY HOLDS FAR RIGHT VIEWS
He evangelized for a murderous manifesto you absolute baboon and you're acting like he's already a victim of something because people want him banned. This is why you're gay as fuck.

Juan White
Juan White

I will go back because the shitty anons who don't adapt will surely get frustrated and leave. Even though people love to name drop this place, WHICH WAS TABOO AND NOW EVERYONE CAN SEE WHY, this place will become less popular once again. It will become aloof once again. It will become intellectual once again. It will take time and effort on the part of anons to make it good again.
I don't want to believe that this board is kill.
MAKE Zig Forums GREAT AGAIN
Stop name dropping this site.
Stop making the conversation here evolve around what happens on another website.

Blake Wood
Blake Wood

Every new thread is screaming about the old one being deleted.
False. I posted a thread about the welder guy because I didn't see anything in the catalog, then later discover there's been lots of threads about the welder guy. Surely some reposts are people reupping now that they know they're being deleted but there's still the first case and the first case scenario of mods memory holing this is what started it.

James Fisher
James Fisher

Does anyone remember Evalion? Didn't she have 500k subs too? Was she allowed on this board? People tried to spam her here too, and the threads were reported and deleted. It was better that way.

Nicholas Rogers
Nicholas Rogers

He's making a contribution which we all have to do if things are going to progress - flyers, stickers, shitposting, protesting, rioting, TALKING to real people without fear, voting, getting the nuclear codes and destroying mecca and all things in between.
ChuckE's making a sacrifice for something he believes in and fuck anybody who says any different. We are right, the tide is turning.

Justin Nguyen
Justin Nguyen

false, most responses have been dealing with your derailing.

Nicholas Jones
Nicholas Jones

Oy vey, the goyim know.

Attached: 1552956388357-4.png (593.84 KB, 643x829)

Brody Hill
Brody Hill

Just filter the shills and move on. Wasting time engaging them is what they want.
If that were the only problem that would be the solution, but the issue is the mods are apparently on the side of the shills/are the shills, memory holing threads about this event.

William Harris
William Harris

who has the original 2 hour video?
since deleted by the jews

Jonathan Phillips
Jonathan Phillips

I don’t even have anything to add
Okay. So don’t spam the board with threads about your eceleb.
we demand to be allowed to spam our shit here
You have every other website on the internet and every other board here. Zig Forums is a board for truth and for natsoc content. Other content does not belong here.

Benjamin Hall
Benjamin Hall

Since Brenton Tarrant, I truly feel like there is so much synchronicity all steering the world in our favour. This is what made me believe in the divine (God/Kek, not as a personified deity, but as a concept and force of nature).

Ethan Howard
Ethan Howard

if its spam just ignore and look away, why are you so triggered? youre acting like Chucky personally holocausted your 6 granparents 666 times
Why dont you just leave the thread? Go to another one? youre spamming this thread

Noah Sanders
Noah Sanders

allow me to correct that, global jewery

Brandon Lopez
Brandon Lopez

false
The threads are right there. Everyone can see them. You’re fooling no one.

Matthew Adams
Matthew Adams

if it’s spam why don’t you just let the spam continue
Are you even trying now?

Benjamin Ortiz
Benjamin Ortiz

Almost as though there’s a bunch of jews controlling the narrative or something.

Kayden Ross
Kayden Ross

Why didn't you niggers do this with Trump?

Ryder Walker
Ryder Walker

convert2mp3.net/index.php?p=complete&id=youtube_vMbGPXgbryI&key=AGH0vniDqIyz Not sure whether that link can be shared.

Landon Moore
Landon Moore

THIS x 1000
It's a board for the mind, not for e-cheerleaders or e-sheep.
MAKE A DEDICATED BOARD
YOU BE THE MOD

Juan Reed
Juan Reed

He evangelized for a murderous manifesto
obvious leftypol/jidf

Dominic Reyes
Dominic Reyes

shill for a murderous manifesto full of vigor
waaaaaaaaah why does everyone h8 me now waaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh i didnt expect dissss
Impotent homo idiot limp dick who doesn't have even a spec of the courage contained in the manifesto. Fucking gay as fuck. This is basically how retards "radicalize" themselves, posting controversial opinions and then they can't handle the criticism so they double down and feel like victims for receiving any sort of push back at all.

Eli Flores
Eli Flores

They are kvetching because all his subs are normal working class people. He is not preaching the the choir on some autright channel. He is spreading the good word to new people. The story time video showed up on my vanilla "recommended list" account at work.

Jonathan Moore
Jonathan Moore

I fucking HATE TRUMP AND ALL THE FAGGOTS WHO SHILLED HIM HERE. I WAS BANNED FOR POSTING PIC RELATED IN 2016 AND STAYED AWAY FOR TWO YEARS.
I want the old board back. I will fight. My body is ready.

Attached: trump-backstab.jpg (91.03 KB, 618x685)

Grayson Barnes
Grayson Barnes

don’t kill your enemies, goyim
We’ll table the discussion of false flags for now. YOU are a kike shill for saying we shouldn’t be slaughtering nonwhites.

Camden Lewis
Camden Lewis

Tarrant/Hitler 2020

Attached: 646ae63b960518ffa8e155701e9835854c385e38a1a330153007abd584f273af.png (1.8 MB, 1920x1080)

Cameron Hall
Cameron Hall

Not sure whether that link can be shared.
NO

Nolan Hall
Nolan Hall

What is this board to you? Your little interwebz box for shitposting and endless, meaningless debates around the same topics?
This guy has sacrificed his career and dropped massive redpills to 500k subscribers, he is even planning to start a political movement.
This is huge and could be used to further spread propaganda over social media. It's for the 14, it's for the cause. If that seems pointless to you, you're either a traitor or a filthy non-white rat.
And please, spare me how this board is suppose to be this and that, if you really were concerned about the existence of Europeans, you wouldn't care about these supposed rules, just like I don't.

Luke Rivera
Luke Rivera

Does the word murderous trigger your guilt or something, maybe I calling it martial would sound better to you even the manifesto literally promoted murder you fucking baboon.

I swear you retards talk a big game but you can't even hold your ground and back up your shit talk on the internet of all places. Damn gay ass fucking homos I swear.

Leo Clark
Leo Clark

i don’t care about the rules
i’ll just keep spamming things jews want me to spam
lol i care about whites though

Leo Anderson
Leo Anderson

Did the IQ just drop in here or did the IJEW go up?
You're right to fear us, you knew it would happen and you think you can control it, lead us gently to the slaughterhouse. But the reason you fear us and want our genes eradicated is the very reason you will lose. We are independent and creative, traits you will always lack which is why the jew has achieved nothing of value, just parasites who feed off the successful host. Humanity will not miss you.
Now, fuck off, you're way too obvious

Gavin Long
Gavin Long

Attached: shutitdown.png (220.62 KB, 769x782)

Benjamin Barnes
Benjamin Barnes

lol anchors

Jason Williams
Jason Williams

This is exactly why it frightens them when anybody is willing to make a sacrifice for a cause. They have always cowered in the shadows throughout history, Standing for nothing, contributing nothing
What a world it could have been with the viral jew.

Hunter Jones
Hunter Jones

definitely jidf/leftypol.

Tyler Ortiz
Tyler Ortiz

What is this board to you? Your little interwebz box for shitposting and endless, meaningless debates around the same topics?
It's a happy place where a large variety of high-brow things are discussed, and the occasional ops are discussed and run.
This guy has sacrificed his career and dropped massive redpills to 500k subscribers, he is even planning to start a political movement.
He deserves his own board. You be the mod. You can delete or bumplock all the intellectual threads that you hate.
you wouldn't care about these supposed rules, just like I don't.
If you had respected other anons, you would respect the culture here, rather than trying to FUCK IT UP ALL THE TIME. Lurk moar used to mean something.
You act like literal niggers

Ayden Miller
Ayden Miller

you’re a jew because I support the spam of jewish shit
Why can’t you answer the question you were asked?

Charles James
Charles James

*obviously 'without' the blood-sucking cunts

Nolan Davis
Nolan Davis

you’re a jew because I’m spamming an eceleb thread a dozen times like a jew would

Lincoln Walker
Lincoln Walker

a sacrifice for a cause
a youtube channel is not a sacrifice lol

Jaxson Turner
Jaxson Turner

To these drama queens, it is

Chase Gray
Chase Gray

IF 8ch isn't a honeypot the mods are absolute, unequivocally, 100% massive retards because they did everything they could to make it look like that's the case by censoring this clearly genuine guy who sacrificed his 500+ subcriber jewtube channel to redpill thousands of normies.

Benjamin Robinson
Benjamin Robinson

Answer me, you faggot . Why are you obsessed with pushing people who preach "your ideology" out of any space with an audience? If you support National Socialism you would support those put themselves on the line to preach it. You're JIDF and a faggot, and it's obvious that you don't belong here.

Attached: e9c1af4d5d968d64eecc265cedaad97f9e8b1e3d36266f88f8487ed646311315.jpg (89.57 KB, 536x413)

Jordan Rogers
Jordan Rogers

Try paying attention, it pays dividends

Leo Rodriguez
Leo Rodriguez

imkikey allowed to destroy Zig Forums for three years
only removed when he attacks the website owner
website owner bans new natsoc mods and replaces them with people who make the board into this
We’ve been saying it for about half a year, user. It’s unequivocal now. Zig Forums is dead.

Gabriel Evans
Gabriel Evans

Got no proof
Gee I wonder why the threads are being bumplocked
what a mystery

a diy "audio book" of tarrants manifesto for two hours
some dude reading Tarrant's manifesto out loud
not really much of a thread here m8, everyone's already read the manifesto anyways

Thomas Reed
Thomas Reed

WHAT DID THE ONION CHANNEL MEAN BY THIS?

Attached: kill-all-the-grabblers.jpg (184.87 KB, 1277x1642)

Wyatt Allen
Wyatt Allen

Why do you believe this audience belongs to you? Why do you think people here want to hear some asshole reading a manifesto that I already have downloaded? If you believe the audience were as interested as you think, then you could simply make a board, shill it here every day, don't be an asshole and no one would care, and steal all this audience and be the mod yourself. Why not do that? Cultivate your own, pro-eceleb culture, and if it is good, you will succeed.

Nathan Brooks
Nathan Brooks

KEEP POSTING THIS THREAD UNTIL THE KIKED MODS STOP DELETING IT

Kevin Baker
Kevin Baker

Attached: 99B8467B-2CAF-494C-828A-8D731166C69B.jpeg (54.42 KB, 385x286)
Attached: F88D2371-B22A-4A2F-BD65-F49D54768A3F.jpeg (66.97 KB, 752x529)
Attached: EFBC1C10-EDBA-467C-AE34-25B95416FAA3.jpeg (233.69 KB, 1023x768)

Jose Ortiz
Jose Ortiz

FOUND ANOTHER NIGGER

Robert Jones
Robert Jones

welder guy makes over $100k/yr off the jewtube channel built up over ten years.
jidf/leftypol: not a sacrifice lol
so convincing.

Grayson Walker
Grayson Walker

(21) assblasted posts
lmaoing @ ur life, kike

Alexander Taylor
Alexander Taylor

I wish Andrew Anglin had never name dropped this board. If anyone killed it, it's him.

Christian Robinson
Christian Robinson

This seems to still work for me.
Reading: invidio.us/watch?v=vMbGPXgbryI
Conclusion, announcing party: invidio.us/watch?v=oFMG-YAiePU&bpctr=1557587054

Eli Wilson
Eli Wilson

Things jews want me to spam? Jews want me to spam someone who names the Jew as the international enemy of Europeans?
And yeah, I do care about my Europeans and their existence, unlike you, faggot.

muh board culture
l-lurk more
I was posting on this board since the first exodus from halfchan, 'oldfag'. If all you do with your life is shitpost and debate here, you're nothing but a useless coward. If you already are redpilled and know that our people's existence is being threatened (assuming you are of European descent), you could at least help spread knowledge and propaganda for our cause.

Landon Carter
Landon Carter

What site are you using? Run the report for his reading of The Great Manifesto

Thomas Gray
Thomas Gray

This fucking board is either run by kikes or retards. There is literally no other explanation for what has been going on.

Chase Thomas
Chase Thomas

jews are oy veying hard

Connor Hughes
Connor Hughes

You sound mad

Attached: toisrael.jpg (47.49 KB, 652x774)

Gavin Watson
Gavin Watson

You are truly a nigger. You don't know me, or what I have given up for this struggle. You're just some asshole on TOR who thinks of the anons here as his pawns. Fuck you.

Brayden Carter
Brayden Carter

Yes and now he has out grown YT he will use it to spread some redpills on the way out. He will move on better use of his time.

Now he has a farm, equipment, and skill. He could go totally offline and be fine. They have no power over him anymore. (((They))) hate the self sufficient.

Brandon Garcia
Brandon Garcia

Enough, I've said my piece.

Anthony Rodriguez
Anthony Rodriguez

Once again, you ignore the entire argument.
dude just make your own board
dude just make your own twitter
dude just make your own youtube
dude just make your own paypal
dude just make your own bank
dude just make your own electricity
dude just make your own internet
dude just make your own country
<If it is good, you will succeed.
You're a pro censorship kike that demands anything you don't agree with be (((shut down))) so that there can't be any threat to your control. You offer no real justification for why someone should be silenced other than that you don't like it, and that way the rules can always work in your favor and you'll never be forced to try and justify your kikery. Kill yourself.

Attached: 8b9521b6438438f5834aba6ec212894b5d6e35ea1ba9b21adbc3962625218e48.png (110.02 KB, 500x397)

Luis Scott
Luis Scott

Guys I just posted concerning the recent school shooting in highlands ranch Colorado in the Zig Forums thread entitled "school shooter revealed". A parent allegedly tried to prevent the shooting and got sued for making "defamatory statements" (((ADL?!))). JFK told us that "those who make peaceful revolution impossible make violent revolution inevitable." Well what do you think (((they))) are doing right now?! Forcing cuckoldry down genZ's throat, litigating against dissidents, transsexualizing future gunmen and then blaming white men?! When will it fucking stop?! If I'm wrong then tell me, but if I'm right then will someone please wake us up from this godforsaken nightmare?!

Attached: cdr3lv.jpg (51.24 KB, 560x403)

Henry Peterson
Henry Peterson

INTERESTING REFFER LINK TO DOWNLOAD THIS VIDEO
r2—sn-2gb7sn7z.googlevideo.com/videoplayback?id=o-ANVv9zpmman0FqoaKusGIcOfYflJJN6xgmElyFEmpNl9&itag=22&source=youtube&requiressl=yes&pl=24&ei=ufLWXOeuEJqEhgbsiqCgDQ&mime=video/mp4&ratebypass=yes&dur=8212.154&lmt=1557550570836454&fvip=2&c=WEB&txp=5535432&ip=2604:a880:400:d1::6b6:b001&ipbits=0&expire=1557612313&sparams=dur,ei,expire,id,ip,ipbits,ipbypass,itag,lmt,mime,mip,mm,mn,ms,mv,pl,ratebypass,requiressl,source&signature=3261E2DE94BBE927D5E03EF333FC93489FCB7D94.18759236FE0BA3629CE45F7AEDE1D009DD294E93&key=cms1&host=r2—sn-ab5l6ndy.googlevideo.com&redirect_counter=1&rm=sn-ab5ees7l&req_id=db74d85e8e36e2&cms_redirect=yes&ipbypass=yes&mip=196.245.151.67&mm=31&mn=sn-2gb7sn7z&ms=au&mt=1557591208&mv=m

Landon Perez
Landon Perez

leftynig pretending it doesn’t worship homos
jej
also check my captcha

Attached: 04CE8241-6E4A-4031-AC17-428A21B0AC69.png (218.83 KB, 1334x750)

Jaxson Thompson
Jaxson Thompson

Isaac Hernandez
Isaac Hernandez

gotta love the US, and the NSA and it's non governmental agencies working closely in conjunction with (((law enforcement)))

Camden Diaz
Camden Diaz

I wish Andrew Anglin had never name dropped this board. If anyone killed it, it's him.
You can always tell a jew by the way that they doublespace their posts.

Jaxon Davis
Jaxon Davis

Keeps getting called a Jew
Has no argument or intellect
Runs away
The Jew is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a scoundrel, parasite, swindler, profiteer, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a Jew and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: "I've been found out!"

Jeremiah Gonzalez
Jeremiah Gonzalez

I agree. I've seen a lot more "small stuff" since Tarrant. Posters, stickers, even carvings in public bathrooms. I've even heard more people casually using slurs like saying they got jewed by a company, shit like that. It's encouraging.

Attached: AC75-1086f.jpeg (442.31 KB, 1047x821)
Attached: AC75-1883f.jpeg (455.21 KB, 1046x821)
Attached: AC75-1921f.jpeg (295.03 KB, 1047x818)

Austin Bell
Austin Bell

yeah, 196.245.151.67
ip-adress.com/ip-address/ipv4/196.245.151.67
thankfully I'm using 3 VPN's so good luck with Bratislava, Slovakia send a Delta kill-team there.

Goes to show the police state we currently live in. Thanks

Carson Thomas
Carson Thomas

KILL THE JEWS

Attached: 3430f50930106c635f1a9281542d14846aef0cea112ab319594507a6bf6a2115.jpg (51.09 KB, 351x492)

Colton Bennett
Colton Bennett

Best comment I read so far.
You're welcome!

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1.77 KB, 150x19)

Oliver Walker
Oliver Walker

Trying to clock some OT, eh, Hymie?

Ethan Anderson
Ethan Anderson

You're a TORnigger and getting shit upon, but I agree with you. This kind of shit is important and should be encouraged.

Attached: bw1.jpg (108.06 KB, 640x427)

Lincoln Ramirez
Lincoln Ramirez

stay gone, faggot who can't find a vpn. Your kind isn't needed here.

Logan Wilson
Logan Wilson

This thread reeks so much of jew slithering. Thanks Chuck, they have confirmed your absolute legitimacy. Thank you for putting your head above the parapet, it is inspirational. The jew fears you, must make you heart swell.

Caleb Cruz
Caleb Cruz

You're a TORnigger and getting shit upon
Yeah I know, I don't like using TOR either, but the ZOG in my country has proven to be very powerful in these last few years and I don't want to risk getting on their list, not yet and not for this.

Andrew Walker
Andrew Walker

christcuck
nice jewish meme shlomo

Samuel Wilson
Samuel Wilson

Yeah, this guy is doing some next level shit. If even just 1% of whites behaved like this (instead of the dumb boomers in ), the jews would be totally fucked. Because that would mean there is a neverending stream of redpills in meatspace, and the MSM wouldn't be able to counter that.

Attached: 004827aa8510ad59fb481712669ae8aa3b8ef03c544aedb44c7d95013d0f2e67.png (498.54 KB, 650x672)

Jack Johnson
Jack Johnson

I hope you are not using this from your home, then. They know when you connect to TOR, even if they don't know what you're doing with it.

Austin Hughes
Austin Hughes

the manifesto literally promoted murder

Yes, the murder of islamic invaders who rape our womans and behead all non-believers.
I don't think that is something wrong with this manifesto.

Attached: invaders-must-die.png (108.74 KB, 849x400)

Bentley Price
Bentley Price

I just copied the OP of a deleted thread. Only the first two lines are actually my words.

Jeremiah Rogers
Jeremiah Rogers

the manifesto literally promoted murder
good
Damn gay ass fucking homos I swear.
/leftypol/index.html

Jacob Smith
Jacob Smith

Subscribe to Pewdiepie is Allahu ackbar for white people.

Attached: bird-bird-christchurch.webm (713.71 KB, 480x360)

Ryan Cox
Ryan Cox

ITS HAPPENING LADS!

Es schau'n aufs Hakenkreuz voll Hoffnung schon Millionen!

HEIL HITLER!
HEIL TARRANT!
SIEG HEIL!

Adam Mitchell
Adam Mitchell

Hi charles.

Isaac Ortiz
Isaac Ortiz

Thanks for your concern user, I am well aware of this.

Jaxon Hall
Jaxon Hall

i really want to learn how to weld
but i can't be bothered to learn how from someone that does not love niggers spics and muslims as much as i do

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (40.41 KB, 961x144)

Andrew Hughes
Andrew Hughes

Here is the guy's follow-up to reading the Tarrant Manifesto.
Ignore e-celeb shills: It's not everyday that you get a Youtuber with 550k+ subscribers going full 1488 for the masses
He names the Jew: No pussy-footing with jokes like Pewdiepie. He explicitly labels them as the puppet-masters of shitskin immigration and this is why the kikes are kvetching hard.

Attached: THEY'RE-DELETING-MY-CHANNEL.webm (15.98 MB, 256x144)

Owen Smith
Owen Smith

Remember to subscribe to pewdiepie, lads.

Attached: australian-gasses-elderly-woman.jpg (328.63 KB, 846x1024)

Carson Adams
Carson Adams

Where can i watch the video? it seems like Jewtube banned it

Asher Cox
Asher Cox

Another one clocking some OT.

Hunter Butler
Hunter Butler

Where do you think you are? This place is not what you think it is, obviously.

Attached: images-(1).jpg (4.73 KB, 319x158)

Christian Martinez
Christian Martinez

I want someone to OCR his party platform pictures
do it yourself cunt

Jose Rivera
Jose Rivera

wish i knew what you were talking about user

Attached: 2019-05-12-00-51-15--pol----MODS-don't-want-you-to-see-.png (25 KB, 859x369)

Matthew Perez
Matthew Perez

All of these people saying
HE THREW AWAY HIS CHANNEL
are unknowingly blackpilling and normalizing the deplatforming of right-wingers.
He's using his popularity for a good cause, and that should be celebrated instead of mourned.

Wyatt Howard
Wyatt Howard

This is probably the biggest whitepill I've seen in months. I've been watching this guy's videos for years and to have him suddenly reveal his power level is comforting. I now know that my intuitions are correct and we are really winning the underground information war regardless of their attempts to stop us.

Joshua Wilson
Joshua Wilson

Where can I watch the video and why did JewTube banned it?

Caleb Morales
Caleb Morales

Speaking of muslims… cops seem to be having some trouble with them lately.
Text from the (((deleted))) youtube page:
Published on May 1, 2019
ALLEGEDLY Original Poster On LiveLeak Said:
'This happened last week when the French police entered populated Muslim area in Paris to investigate a sexual assault case of a French white girl by Islamic immigrant As these Muslim population their area become "no go zones" to the very kind but gullible people who gave them food to eat and place to live… Shocking'

Attached: Crowd-Attacks-French-Police-in-No-Go-Zone-Paris-78bsv82CWGc.webm (10.69 MB, 202x360)

Robert Smith
Robert Smith

Oh, look! Another kike!

Bentley Gonzalez
Bentley Gonzalez

it's here

but the actual refer is (((googlevideo.com))) a non governmental agency. Which means the NSA, Homeland Security, FBI, all law enforcement at all levels of US society

Kayden Kelly
Kayden Kelly

Jews make it so easy to find them even on the internet. They always have to be the ones dictating the conversation. When the conversation leaves their area of parasitism, they have to shut it down.

Jose Ortiz
Jose Ortiz

Watch

Attached: kakyoin-sees.png (285.93 KB, 417x384)

Caleb Cox
Caleb Cox

Gas the kikes, race war now.

Attached: 1422638419691.jpg (371.43 KB, 670x554)

Jaxon Turner
Jaxon Turner

Thanks bro… but wondering on what basis did they censor the guy. he did nothing wrong it seems to me

Gavin Green
Gavin Green

Attached: d2bbc3b5e6e46c755e6ca7c915311984837ee82f.png (1.67 MB, 1735x911)

Michael Morris
Michael Morris

BASICALLY JEWS

Cameron Stewart
Cameron Stewart

jew keeps spamming his matzo

Luis Fisher
Luis Fisher

He's betting on his channel. If this video turns out to get him banned, alienate him from his fanbase and cut off a huge revenue stream for him, then he's massively lost to a world that would rather not hear reality because it's "mean." On the other hand, if the video garners a positive reception from fans (new or old), then he's inflamed and impassioned to create more content for those that share his worldview, knowing that he isn't alone in this miserable world. The result is out of his hands, which is why we should be promoting him.

Christopher Watson
Christopher Watson

It's amazing what just a couple filters can do to clean up a thread.

Samuel Rogers
Samuel Rogers

Go fuck yourself yid. Likes and favorites isn't a valid Zig Forums metric.

Jackson Fisher
Jackson Fisher

So accelerationism got co-opted by glowniggers and 4um spergs?
not surprised, if you ask me

Attached: f008ce268417a4ad977b8db936714170fcb8b6951859883285ff7bdede44835d.jpg (25.33 KB, 345x420)

Hunter Miller
Hunter Miller

Regardless of the response he will be banned from youtube, so his revenue from that will be cut off no matter what. Why are you under the impression that (((they))) would allow wrongthink on their platform even if his audience approve of it?

Leo Peterson
Leo Peterson

Dumb fuck, we expect you niggers to lurk for two god damned years for a reason.

Joshua Bennett
Joshua Bennett

Transcript 1/3
All right so it's the evening of May 10th. Today has been a rather interesting day.

Um so I don't really even know where to start with telling this story but to make a long story short this morning I posted I think like 10 11 a.m. somewhere around there video went live on the channel where I read Britain Tarrant manifesto the full like 70 80 pages whatever it is and Brent and Tarrant it for those who don't know he's the New Zealand er I actually think he's Australian he is the person in New Zealand who slaughtered a whole bunch of Muslim invaders from from New Zealand essentially and the book goes into how and why he went about these things and what pushed him to do so.

And so on and so forth. I thought it was a very interesting read you know the reason why I posted that is because and I said this in that video I've been driving a lot you know world events I like to try to follow them.

I wasn't able to find an audio book of this so I'm like you know I've consumed a lot of audio books they'll do something and make one and that way everybody else can enjoy it. I knew it would rustle some jimmies; I expected that.

Um, so I've seen—I made an exception from my rule against reading comments for this video because it's really starting to get out of hand at this point and and people are like oh you know poor Chucky's really coming unhinged no I really haven't I've been a far-right ethno nationalists since about 2014 or so.

What I did though is I just I really tried to keep this under wraps I mean you can ask anybody who knows me in the real world and you know friends family girlfriend whatever and I tried this sort of not bring that into work stuff all that much for the pursuit of money and I guess internet fame as well but what ultimately happened is I realised that these things are pretty much meaningless in the long and the grand scheme of things.

They're empty materialistic things they don't really matter and I realized something that pretty much every at least man and Western civilization needs to realize and that's that there are things much larger than and much more important than us.

So a month or two ago I started dropping some red pills into some of my videos I think it was a month maybe two months somewhere around there I don't really know because I remember some videos but I dropped them in so many that I don't actually remember which videos have them and which do not and that's a lot of videos over that period of time and so my reasoning for this is I was trying to kind of avoid a confrontation because you know the the progressives and the leftist they preach tolerance and and diversity and everything as long a as long as it's agreeable to them.

It doesn't have to be agreeable to you and if it doesn't you just have to embrace it anyway cuz otherwise you're a racist and a big and whatever else but as long as they think it's okay that's fine if they don't then it's the absolute end of the world so yeah.

Carrying on with this I post the video and what happens is I think it was someone at first and in multiple people that they start posting at this video to places like 4chan and some deeper darker parts of the political underworld on the internet and it starts to circulate there and this is a problem because that site the politically incorrect section is pretty much like the the internet mecca for any right-wing extremist anything and it's also likewise of mecca for degenerates in the media and places like like the ADL in the Southern Poverty Law Center and government agencies actually watch this place and everything.

So essentially my cover was blown am i surprised no I knew I knew this was gonna happen it was inevitable sooner or later but I really wasn't ready for this at this point but now it's all over the internet and and there's people who are actively trying to get my channel taken down right now as we speak that's all I'm gonna post this video tonight it's a post in the morning cuz I don't know if I'll have a channel in the morning.

So yeah that escalated rather quickly. I was not expecting any of this I realized that that posting a to plus our audiobook which was pretty spicy in the first place and in hindsight all the like commentary I added.

Well I don't know if it's really commentary I tried to avoid putting in personal opinion but I provided information which was relevance was being discussed a lot of that stuff was also pretty spicy so I can't say I'm really all that surprised and I knew what I was getting into as well but I will say the part of this that frustrates me is you know people go out and they openly push for children's who mutilate their genitals and become transsexuals and and there is no protest.

Chase Rogers
Chase Rogers

Transcript 2/3
When the Vice President of the United States says we are pretty much openly at war with you and your people we're going to give away your lands and your culture and your heritage and everything you have to the the entire world anybody who bothers to show up and take it there is effectively no protest.

[Biden]

If there's a second thing you have black box an unrelenting stream of immigration. Non-stop. Non-stop. Folks like me who were Caucasian of European descent for the first time in 2017 will be in an absolute minority in the United States of America. Absolute minority. Fewer than 50% of the people in America from then and on will be white European stock. That's not a bad thing. That's as a source of our strength.

[Chuck]

When the media claims the guise of free speech in order to push the most absolutely rotten filth of every type and kind that they can even come up with down everybody's throats there is no protest.

But the day that someone is so much as reads off something from someone who doesn't subscribe to their degenerate philosophies—although one can argue with his principles and whether it was right or wrong for him to go about things and exactly the way that he did—it is the absolute end of the world.

I suppose it doesn't help that I named the jew in that video and I specifically said that you know the jews are behind most mass immigration in the Western countries they influence things.

They certainly own the media and so when you see all this welcome these foreign hordes who want to rape and kill you and your family and your children—you know that's them as well—probably that did not do me any favors with this video because right now people are trying to get them to get youtube to delete my channel. So but you know sort of comes with the territory I suppose.

And since when did everyone turn into a hippie and grow their hair out and start singing Kumbaya? People whine and cry about how oh you know Brenton Tarrant you know all these people who have a literal religious obligation to move to foreign countries and kill everyone there who doesn't believe on the whatever filth they believe.

Well one of the non-believers got to them before they got to him and it's just the most unfair thing on the history of the planet because violence is never okay. Is it really?

This country's been in a state of perpetual war since roughly the 1940s and you know, nobody… when we send out thousands of our best young men and women to die for International Finance or for oil or to play World Police in some foreign dump, this is this is honorable, this is seen as a good thing.

Nothing against these people—they honest-to-god believe they're doing the same thing.

I'm glad I'm not a veteran because I don't think I could handle knowing what I know about the world and and the reasons why we thought most of these wars in the first place.

And don't—spare me all this nonsense about how these evil people you know they got got before they got innocent you know wholesome partially Christian people in New Zealand. I have absolutely no sympathy but I'll tell you what when people start to understand this thing called the Holodomor or where some filthy communist killed tens of millions of white Christian Europeans and most people have never even heard of it but everybody knows about the Holocaust in Germany.

Or you know when people whine and cry about these Muslim ratlets that got wasted in New Zealand when when people are legitimately upset about the fact that the United States and Britain firebomb the city of Dresden—knowingly killing hundreds of thousands of women and children. They knew that there were no military installations there. They knew there was nothing of value. They knew what they were doing and they were proud of it and they gloated about it.

Well when people cry about that I will consider having some sympathy for these Muslims that got wasted but in the meantime, I won't. And honestly, probably not even then. Now of course I don't advocate violence in any way shape or form but knowing what these people do it's really hard to have sympathy for them.

Furthermore, most people who watch this channel are European stock males. How would your ancestors—the ones who went off and fought and died in the Crusades to free southern Europe from Islamic hordes, knowing that they would not come back—how do you think they would feel seeing all this?

And seeing all this pathetic whining and complaining about someone who actually stood up for their own people and actually did something for them.

They'd be very angry and very disgusted, just like the rest of our ancestors if they could see what we let the world around us turn into.

Brandon Adams
Brandon Adams

This guy has my full support.

Attached: 1396516694063.png (259.61 KB, 318x408)

Nolan Thompson
Nolan Thompson

==Transcript 3/4== yeah I fucked that up
These mainstream, really weak, really passive, soft on sin, holier-than-thou self-righteous Christians who say these things, they're a lot of the reason why the West is in the situation that it's in today.

People need to understand that it is good to hate the things that are evil in this world and they're evil all around us.

And the things that I hate—when I see the filthy sodomites corrupting young innocent trusting children and institutions which are supposed to be educational—this I hate.

I don't even know why people are bringing this up in the Brenton Tarrant thing because that involves Muslims coming in and replacing Christians and Christian lands. These are not exactly God's people.

And you know what sometimes folks are like "aww these poor minorities who want to openly replace us"—and so on and so forth. "We just have to let them in or we don't love them" or some meaningless drivel that they come up with.

Let me tell you a thing or two about this. If you ever want a yardstick to measure whether something is a wholesome idea or a wicked and sinful idea to go by, look at it this way.

Who is behind this? Oh when we're talking about mass immigration and people being deprived of their homelands, is it a sin to kill a single person? Wait, to uh, murder a single person (or rather I should say)? Absolutely.

Is it a sin to facilitate or outright cause an entire race to be killed off in their lands, give it away to third world Muslim hordes who want to rape and pillage our women and destroy everything that we have? Absolutely.

And furthermore, we have to look at the people who are behind. These are our child raping politicians, the sick degenerate freaks in our media. They are satanic. Most of them are jewish. They openly worship the Antichrist. They hate all that is good. They love all that is evil and they push this wickedness down everyone else's throat and I hate the evil in this world with a pure and with a burning and with a just hatred light by which our Lord and God and Savior Jesus Christ hates everything that is evil in this world.

And I'm not backing down from this. Assuming this cost me this channel and this audience that I've been building for roughly 10 years at this point, and a pretty sweet six-figure income off of making these videos. I'm okay with that. The reality is I made all the welding videos I wanted to. I welded all the stuff I wanted to weld. I shilled all the stuff that I wanted to shill.

There's just not that much else I wanted to do and unlike a lot of people—to be quite harsh but brutally honest— I realized there's things that are a lot bigger than I am and a lot more important than I am and I realize that the preservation of our people and our culture and all that we have is definitely one of those.

So even if this does cost me all that, I regret nothing beyond waiting as long as I did to get started. I said in one of those videos we live in the days of extremism or extinction and I believe that 100%. I took my pick and I didn't stutter when I said it. It is what it is and we just have to go from here.

So most people guess that me dropping these red pills in these videos—even the really spicy ones— was more, uh, this was not an end in itself, it was leading up to something—which it was.

I was going to try to, uh, see if I can get some of the world at least organized against a lot of the evil that we see around us. I don't know if it'll go anywhere. I would like to think so but you know I have my doubts because most people are just incredibly apathetic and indifferent to the world around them.

They the people in the last 50-60 years that idly by and watch everything fall apart at best and did absolutely nothing.

We all know that the only thing that is necessary in this world for evil to triumph is for good people to sit idly by and watch it happen and that's exactly what they did and that is not something I'm willing to do.

So with that being said I'm gonna start a political movement. This is not merely a political party. It is an entire way of life. I really hadn't thought this out very much and you know pretty much all this was up in my head and I had to work with what I had today and this is what I've come up with.

I'm building a website right now it really wasn't planning to do any of this until like probably closer to the end of Donald Trump's first term as people like begin to lose their faith in the system a little bit more every day.

But you know what whatever. We're here. I didn't ask for I didn't ask for any of this.

I wanted to be a dairy farmer but you know when you see your people going extinct and people celebrating it and those doing horrible wicked things to our most innocent members of it, what are you gonna do?

Connor Gutierrez
Connor Gutierrez

Transcript 4/4
Are you just gonna do what the degenerate boomers did and sit idly by and do nothing? Or are you gonna stand up and do something even if it costs you a pretty sweet income and something you built ten years doing?

Yeah well yeah I mean how else you even live with yourself honestly? So that's what I'm gonna do. So I'm still working through some of this right now.

This channel will probably not… this channel will probably not exist for much longer. If it doesn't, you know what? It was worth it. You know, like I said, I regret nothing. I… this was something that I always knew what happened when I started doing this. And, uh, and, you know what, if it woke a single person who's worth it—and I know for a fact that it did, so there.

Anyway, I would highly recommend subscribing to my bitchute account just ChuckE2009 on bitchute. It's, uh, it's one of the youtube alternatives. It's my favorite one personally. I've been on there, I uploaded a couple videos but I never really did anything much with it. I didn't even I don't think I even plugged it on this channel once, I just I didn't get around to it.

I'm building a website right now for the party. And, uh, anyway, you know, good old Breonton Tarrant man, you know. I didn't make that video because I necessarily I agree… because I necessarily agree with everything that he did, um, you know or his means of doing it. I made that video for the aforementioned reasons, but the guy is an accelerationist and he finds ways to accelerate everything including all of this happening right now.

I didn't expect any of this but it's bound to happen sooner or later. It's been a great ride. Um, and uh, we'll see what comes next.

All that really matters is above all else we must preserve the existence of our people in a future for white children.

I regret nothing beyond waiting as long as I did. Have a nice night and thanks for watching over the past decade. I hope the channel exists and I can continue to make videos but you know what nothing in life is certain and this is no exception.

James Ortiz
James Ortiz

Hitler gives a speech about International Jewery before ascending to power
<Wow fuck this eceleb bullshit, likes and favorites isn't a valid Zig Forums metric

True, I hope this guy has done the work to set up other methods of viewership and payment. he should have, if he's been redpilled for a few years and just waiting for a chance to tell people. "Don't gamble money you can't afford to lose" is still good advice, even (unfortunately) when it comes to telling the truth.

Jaxson Wilson
Jaxson Wilson

webm here

Attached: FlavorNirvana.jpg (58.95 KB, 540x523)

Chase Ortiz
Chase Ortiz

You know what's nice about those reddit responses? Half of them, including the mod, don't give a shit and are willing to overlook his politics because of his objective merit in their area of shared interest. Sure, the other half are typical redditors but that's always going to be the majority/near-majority on anything ever discussed on that god forsaken platform.

I'm just happy to know that we're reaching people I genuinely respect and who are considered good, upstanding men of substantial merit by their community. I knew nothing of this man's deeply held political beliefs prior to this video but he's always acted in a manner commanding a Zig Forumsack's respect for at least being a solid guy even if he could have been a basic bitch conservative for all anyone knew before this. ChuckE and the guy who got questioned by the FBI are proof enough for me that enough of you aren't simply broken men and are really in this for all the right reasons.

Jack Gray
Jack Gray

His estimated survival rate on (((youtube))) is basically zero, and he seems aware of it.

Attached: 1553455597923.png (914.21 KB, 904x882)

Christopher Gonzalez
Christopher Gonzalez

[download] Downloading video 657 of 1604
Taking forever to archive his channel.

Hunter Ramirez
Hunter Ramirez

Too busy editing the transcribed text to his video, cunt.

Kayden Parker
Kayden Parker

this is why the kikes are kvetching hard.
Finally we get an "eceleb" with balls who calls the problems as they are and the JIDF kikes are in overdrive shilling against him

Alexander Russell
Alexander Russell

also audiophile of ChuckE reading the manifesto here

Christopher Brown
Christopher Brown

Say to him to interview E.Michael Jones.

Landon Rodriguez
Landon Rodriguez

t.mod

Angel Bell
Angel Bell

It's funny how the mod fucking responsible for this things it's fooling anyone by playing both sides. Create controversy by killing the garbage you post then leave it up after it attracts attention. Pure fucking JEW

Luis Murphy
Luis Murphy

Former mod you mean. I suspect he's being stealthier than the last thread

Jacob Green
Jacob Green

his latest video
dude is redpilled beyond believe
I never knew

Liam Young
Liam Young

Wow just wow there is literally nothing wrong with being ethnically replaced, murder in response is just sick. Yikes!

Attached: 7ca0fdc8b66b809ea0bbcd41f00d795d0dc45dffac7eadd506a9635d036dc908.png (461.33 KB, 597x960)