NAZI border militias joke about throwing migrants into gas chambers!

youtube.com/watch?v=aVc2_FVVHKU

Investigative reporter Ken Klippenstein has revealed a disturbing development on the border, as neo nazi hate groups have infiltrated the border and are welcomed with open arms!

Attached: ken.jpg (952x531, 123.28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycaller.com/2019/04/29/fbi-antifa-plot-armed-rebellion-cartel/
vho.org/GB/Journals/JHR/13/2/Raven8.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

All of these military cosplayers should be arrested. please go back to hitler days and chew on a cyanid pill.

Well, there's their embedded FBI agent. I wonder how many guys he's tried to sell dynamite to.

>(((Ken Klippenstein))) has never lied

You know, if you by any chance caused there to come into being the perception of a bunch of poor people really sincerely trying to make classy cheeses, (((they((( might use it as an excuse to pay out an egalitarian form of business subsidy.

and Antifa is there.

dailycaller.com/2019/04/29/fbi-antifa-plot-armed-rebellion-cartel/

Could this turn into a happening?

Fuck off ken

Attached: J-SVdv.gif (320x243, 2.4M)

You know, if (((they((( used regulator power to examine and experiment with health variations in cheeses and cheese additives, it may permit the creation of new differential impact potentials in society.

I am incomprehensible again, pfthahaha.

i would unironically start a Zig Forums themed cheese company
let's buy an old cheese factory and do it lads

That’s not disturbing that’s fucking awesome
Wire them to the fences before they’re shot so the corpses will encourage the rest of the beaners to feel fear before we come to eradicate their scourge from this hemisphere
THE WALL WAS TO PROTECT THEM FROM US AND THEY FUCKED UP

The Talmud says lying to goyim is permissable. No way are our border guards this redpilled

Don’t exalt this place, these people are terrible. Go be a new person without all this hateslavery.

I’m in unironically
We could make very good cheese

If the guards are of non white heritage then they cannot be trusted. They should be handled accordingly (interrogated then shot)

Attached: image_2019-05-11_20-35.png (1440x2240, 99.05K)

We're gonna need a lot of milk

Attached: cheesechamber.jpg (800x825, 155.36K)

only a Jewish faggot would say those Border guys are saying "go back to Hitler dayz".

1)1/2 those Border LARPs are Zio-cucks.
2)the other 1/2 would be saying "we need a wall like Israel, since we paying for it".

They MIGHT say something like "We need Operation Wetback II", or maybe something about Indian or Mexican Wars.

But none of those comments would serve the Jewish Agenda of "White Man Bad", and would only remind everyone how stupid our current situation is.

My grandpa introduced me to Roquefort cheese when I was like four and I’ve love great cheese since then

Butt out. Hatred is the submission that feels like defiance, but letting go of it is the defiance that only briefly feels like submission. To let go of existing patterns is pure and necessary over time.

Gas chambers are really the most ineffective way of slaying anyone.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (600x400, 132.06K)

Yeah, true. Supplier lock is pretty sad. Could anything be done to transfer control of production out of a few centralized hands?

Fuck off with your newfaggotry faggot

Give em a 3 strike rule, and even that is very generous. Take fingerprints and/or retina scans of captured attempted invaders. First 2 times, dump em in the desert where they came from. Third time, take em out back and kill them. Fuckers don't deserve any dignity or respect.

Attached: 1407194200723.png (177x248, 38.28K)

Yeah, someone should do the logistics, yearly cost, ancillary costs of 'gassing' a large group of people. It'd probably cost more than the 'wall' and all the holohoax reparations x10

I have no problem with this
Lawfags: Is it chargeable under U.S. law if one did that on the Mexican side of the border? Its so lawless over there that I'm surprised that no-one is reporting that those drug cartels have been doing that. They probably ended up as user's gore pics. Meh.

Take your own advice firsthand, shill.

Slowly but surely more and more people are getting fed up and waking up

Maybe it would start a war???

If only. Mexico would get smoked. But no doubt our faggot politicians and dlplomats would still find a peaceful solution that is disfavorable to Americans.

Attached: 3D gun schematic.png (1276x1170, 1.54M)

The gas chambers have already been built and 6 million immigrants have already been gassed. However, the RWDS have destroyed them, so they will need to be reconstructed after the election so that we #neverforget

vho.org/GB/Journals/JHR/13/2/Raven8.html

Oy Vey, imagine thinking /TheirGoy/ would ever do anything to stop illegal immigration or even legal immigration.

Attached: Screenshot_20190504-013417_Samsung Internet.jpg (1440x1553 400.81 KB, 961.05K)

Big Doubt.

Hey kid, wanna go back to Hitler days and put them all in a gas chamber?

Nice one kike.

Why bother? Feds would throw you into jail while dumping the illegals you caught into a sanctuary city to wait for Amnesty.

Fake as fuck, only NSM-tier wignats and feds say this shit.

Based

I'm very offended that people still think there were any gas chambers.

Someone said something. Hand gesture may have been involved. News at 11.

you mean the rabbi that forced you to suck his cock after torah studies right moishe?

Post should be about how were gonna put them in gas chambers, and not about some redneck joking about it.

Attached: yeet.jpg (500x531, 77.42K)

KILL ALL SANDNIGGERS!

NUKE MEXICO!

Throw the kike babys off the roof!

That's how you spot propaganda.

Why gas chambers? all we need is
BRENTON THE SANDNIGGER SLAYER TARRANT

Still advertising mossad?

The zionist version of Zig Forums is down rn…

You're posting on it right now.

another one

Attached: IMG_2634.PNG (2140x1739, 3.88M)

SUCK A FAT COCK FAG
DIE WITH THE SANDNIGGERS

Fuck around get live streamed, Saint Tarrant style.

Why didn't they do it then. Pussies are all talk.

The easiest, fastest and cheapest real gas chambers that work, that I know of, are those used by Australia which use CO2. Since CO2 is heavier than air a CO2 "pit" is created and the pigs are lowered into the pit, die and are raised out of the pit.