BABY ON VEGAN DIET NEARLY STARVES TO DEATH!

Tyler Baker
Tyler Baker

archive.is/2h1aU

Toddler starved by her vegan parents so badly she had no teeth and couldn't stand up is now obese - with her carer saying 'it's like she's storing calories in case she needs them in the future'

The malnourished child, who was fed a diet relying on oats and rice milk, was 'defenceless and unable to protect herself' from her mother and father for the first 19 months of her life. 

Details of the Australian toddler's neglect were revealed in Sydney's Downing Centre District Court on Thursday during a sentencing hearing for her parents. 

The court has heard the child, now aged three, had no medical records after her birth and neighbours did not even know she existed.

Her mother and father, aged 32 and 35, fed the girl a diet so lacking in basic nutrients she developed rickets, a degenerative bone disease caused by a shortage of vital nutrients. 

They have admitted to failing to provide for their child, causing her serious injury.

Her metabolism is now so fucked up she turning into a morbidly obese blob. Damn vegans.

Attached: cc02d92920e23e48d903bac20cd02264f7e52bf4.jpg (33.15 KB, 634x388)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/30621155
nypost.com/2015/11/04/my-vegan-diet-almost-killed-me/
ora.organic/blogs/news/ala-epa-dha-omega-3-decoded
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28721583
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/30111759
archive.is/2h1aU

Nathan Phillips
Nathan Phillips

Vegans are so fucking stupid.

Jayden Garcia
Jayden Garcia

higher life expectancy is stupid
Hitler was a vegetarian for health reasons not out of concern for animals you dumb kike.

Charles Watson
Charles Watson

That's a lie. He ate hams and stuff occasionally, but he mostly stuck to veggies because he had digestive problems.

Kevin Garcia
Kevin Garcia

Fuck off shlomo. (((Veganism))) and not eating red meat due to shell shock from the trenches of WWI, are not the same thing.

Jack Nguyen
Jack Nguyen

So you are suggesting babies don't need meat products?
The baby in OP is irreparably damaged and should be euthanized, and the family also has two boys who will probably be 5'2 as adult males.

Jacob Jackson
Jacob Jackson

Why are we blindly believing what jewnews says?

Jackson Brown
Jackson Brown

veggies are the hardest foods to digest, literally toxic. Pretty sure dogmatic pseudoscience of nutrition from weimar was still popular, much like the "whole grains are healthy and cholesterol causes heart disease" shit is believed today.

Wyatt Jackson
Wyatt Jackson

You need animal fats, specifically the type of fats that come from animals (or humans in the form of breast milk) in order to perform certain bodily functions such as repair the brain during sleep, produce hormones which make the body develop and stay healthy, and produce immune cells. These are all things a baby especially needs. That kid is stunted for life, and vegans/vegetarians stunt themselves post development. The main thing they fuck up is their brains and hormonal systems from lack of saturated fats and their bodies from lack of protein. Their bodies struggle to repair themselves during sleep or at all, and their immune systems are shit. There are a plethora of other nutrients in animal products that are beneficial and necessary as well, but saturated fats and complete proteins are necessary for healthy living, and even survival in extreme cases of malnourishment.

The "vegetarian for health reasons" thing is most a meme. Some people eat more meat than their colons can handle, and not enough fiber to clear it out, or more fats than their vascular system can handle. That can easily be rectified by eating less animal products or more fibrous plants, not completely taking animal products out of the diet. Your diet should focus on covering the nutrients your body needs to grow and recover, and to do that you must be balanced. It's impossible to be balanced as an omnivore without a diet containing animal products. Not nearly impossible, but impossible. You cannot substitute certain things, animal specific saturated fats being one of them.

Aaron Flores
Aaron Flores

This is Babylon we are living in.

Adrian King
Adrian King

Vegans are fucked in the head. Children should be taken away from vegans from birth. This has happened way too many times and babies have died on numerous occasions. Putting an infant/child on a vegan diet is a death sentence or worse, inevitable crippling like this child, and probably brain dysfunction or permanent damage.

William Ortiz
William Ortiz

Kill yourself immediately you dumb nigger he was a vegetarian in his later days because he recognized the health benefits.
Stupid kike you have no idea what you are talking about.

Greek princess recounting her time time with Hitler:
Princess Sophie later met the Nazi leader at her home.
'As Goering was insistent we should meet Hitler personally, we decided to ask him to lunch at our flat,' she wrote.
'I had been warned he was a vegetarian, and found it difficult to plan an appropriate meal. In those days we had a cook-housekeeper, which was just as well, as my ideas about cooking and housekeeping were fairly hazy (being only eighteen at the time)
'We settled for an assortment of vegetables which turned out to be a great success'

Hitler's food taster, Margot Woelk:
“It was all vegetarian, the most delicious fresh things, from asparagus to peppers and peas, served with rice and salads. It was all arranged on one plate, just as it was served to him. There was no meat and I do not remember any fish. Of course I was afraid. If it had been poisoned I would not be here today. We were forced to eat it, we had no choice.”

Release and analysis of Hitler's corpse:
The skull fragment's morphology was "totally comparable" to radiographies of Hitler's skull taken a year before his death, the research found.
The analysis of the Nazi leader's bad teeth and numerous dentures found white tartar deposits and no traces of meat fibre - the dictator was vegetarian.

Die slow faggot kikes.

Elijah Morgan
Elijah Morgan

Not really sure how you can trust it since it is coming from the same news sources that told you Iraq had weapons of mass destruction.

Evan Flores
Evan Flores

You have a point, but this is not a lie that benefits anyone, what does it matter to the general public that vegans are morons and should be genetic dead ends.

Connor Diaz
Connor Diaz

but this is not a lie that benefits anyone
Do you have any idea how much capital is tied up in meat production and the entire associated production chain?

Evan Parker
Evan Parker

Our bodies can create all the fats we need. The fat you eat does not pass the blood brain barrier, you stupid nigger.

Vegans are the only group that has a healthy BMI.

Christopher Howard
Christopher Howard

Hitler's corpse
Fled to argenetina
burned to a crisp in berlin, leaving no evidence
Pick one.

also hitler had 9 testicles and a superubercock and was vegan…..

Samuel Garcia
Samuel Garcia

Die slow you retarded faggot.

Henry Taylor
Henry Taylor

Also, do not construe that post as to mean never to eat any fats, it's the idea that you need "animal fats" which is quite retarded.

Leo Brown
Leo Brown

Most of which is either privately owned or publicly listed companies, not by the government. I personally know two of my countries biggest beef producers personally (billionaires), I went to school with them and they are honest, hard working guys that come from at least 3 generations of farmers and land owners. They would have nothing to do with propaganda.

Kayden Diaz
Kayden Diaz

people who think about diet have a healthier bmi than general pop
No shit, Mr. Science. You don't need to be vegan to have a healthy BMI which is a gay measure to begin with since it doesn't account for the athletic population who have a higher muscular composition.

Sebastian Young
Sebastian Young

Most of which is either privately owned or publicly listed companies
What's the point of bringing that up? We live in an oligarchy. Are you trying to assert that entrenched capital ISN'T the government?

Jason Ross
Jason Ross

Let me guess, you call bloated NFL niggers "athletes".

Benjamin Harris
Benjamin Harris

I have a healthy BMI and I'm not a vegan. Do you see how your argument is retarded.

So how do you justify all the babies that have died, and infants damaged irreparably??? Please, I'd love to know.

Daniel Jenkins
Daniel Jenkins

Yes. That is exactly what I am suggesting. The CIA arm that runs the mass media, has very little to do with the Beef and livestock industry, and more to do with the grains and sugar production.

Jaxon Barnes
Jaxon Barnes

Vegans are fucked in the head
Literally. Read above how their brains don't recover properly. Their brain cells are literally dying. They're becoming mentally ill, if they aren't already. Paranoia and schizophrenia are also common, because to compensate for an unhealthy immune system, the body must use what's left of the hormones in order to try and not get sick. It essentially results in the body and mind being on edge constantly, in fight or flight mode as if the body is in danger because it feels like it is. It feels close to dying. Imagine what that does to the brain over the course of years and years, being saturated with those kinds of chemicals and hormones. They go insane.

This mainly applies to vegans. Vegetarians still have eggs and dairy which are the healthiest of animal products. Throw fish in the mix and you're getting everything you need. You can cut out red meat entirely but you'll lack creatine which your phosphagen system needs. You essentially won't have a fast movement energy system and will become slow. But creatine can be supplemented. Vegetarianism can be done healthily with little supplementation. Veganism can't be done healthily. It takes a huge amount of knowledge of food and supplements to be remotely health5, and even then you can't cover all the bases.

Dylan Jackson
Dylan Jackson

Reminder that this is okay for parents to do, but if dont want vaccines for your kids everyone will think you ars adumb abusive parent.

It is also okay and even expected to snip his penis partly off, or completoff and say it s now a girl. Honk honk.

Adam Lopez
Adam Lopez

Ih Hitler had eaten meat, the Nazis probably would have won the war.
Some of Hitler's bad strategic decisions were probably due to the vitamin defiencies that affected his brain.

Imagine if Hitler had proper vitamin B-12 and B-6 levels? Better decisions, better outcomes.

Let this be a lesson.

Matthew Collins
Matthew Collins

Our bodies can create all the fats we need. The fat you eat does not pass the blood brain barrier, you stupid nigger.

Oh my fucking god, you retarded nigger who can't biology…

omega-3 (n-3) long-chain polyunsaturated fatty acids (LC-PUFA), eicosapentaenoic (EPA, 20:5n-3) and docosahexaenoic (DHA, 22:6n-3) acids, are well accepted as being essential components of a healthy, balanced diet, having beneficial effects on development and in mitigating a range of pathological conditions.

Ayden Lee
Ayden Lee

I
Statistics measures populations at large, not specific individuals. For everyone of you non-vegans that is at a healthy BMI, many more are overweight or obese.

That's absurd, should you be blamed for the low IQ which occurs in formula babies? The take away point is that a vegan diet can certainly be healthy if it meets all of the nutritional needs of the child; there are unhealthy plant-based diets, and unhealthy meat-based diets.

Adam Smith
Adam Smith

Source

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/30621155

Jose Wilson
Jose Wilson

ITT: kike shills promoting the (((meat industry))) and desperately trying to steer the conversation away from Hitler being a vegetarian… next you'll tell us that smoking is healthy because it boosts testosterone production

Jacob Perez
Jacob Perez

Our bodies can create all the fats we need
You have to go into overdrive to use it. And do you see very many fat vegans? They're barely able to store any calories as fat at all because they're burning up everything from their low calorie diet already. They're for the most part devoid of this essential macronutrient.

Connor Martin
Connor Martin

Which can be gathered from plants (ALA), and our bodies convert it to EPA->DHA.

Cooper Phillips
Cooper Phillips

muh Hitler

He was a faggot at student and an idiot who lost the war. You should be idolizing ancient kings and war heroes. Show me one Roman emperor who was a vegetarian. These men are pure examples of masculinity, and these men are winners.

Benjamin Gutierrez
Benjamin Gutierrez

Vegetarians still consume eggs, milk, and sometimes fish.

Also, Hitler's change to a vegetarian diet might have been due to his injuries suffered from World War I which affected his digestive system apparently.

Austin James
Austin James

This.

/Thread

James Hall
James Hall

The Jewish mind cannot appreciate Art. Thanks for giving everyone a reason to discredit you.

Owen Thomas
Owen Thomas

My vegan diet almost killed me:
nypost.com/2015/11/04/my-vegan-diet-almost-killed-me/

You can find lots of articles like this ^ on the web.

Ryder Morgan
Ryder Morgan

Dude just stop. You have made a poor life choice and you are adamantly trying to justify it. It's just sad. Read below.

It takes three reactions in our body to make EPA from ALA and another four reactions to change that EPA into DHA.

In order to successfully complete these reactions, the body needs an adequate supply of B3 and B6 vitamins, magnesium, and zinc.

Without enzymes, converting ALA into DHA and EPA wouldn’t be possible.

The greatest inhibitor of this lengthy chemical process for most people isn’t the absence of nutrients, however, it’s the enzymatic activity (or lack thereof) required to make it all happen.

Enzymes act as catalysts to get things rolling; think of them as the spark needed to ignite the gas on that old stovetop your grandma has. Without enzymes, converting ALA into DHA and EPA wouldn’t be possible.

The enzymes needed in this particular series of reactions are fickle things that are easily disrupted.

Additionally, enzymatic activity is negatively affected by genetics, age, health, and diet. Too many omega 6 fatty acids, for example, throw off the entire EPA/DHA conversion process.

At the end of the day, the rate of conversion from ALA to EPA and then DHA is, unfortunately, not great.

It’s estimated to sit around 6% for EPA and 3.8% for DHA.

Factor in the declined rate of conversion when too much omega 6 is present and those (already small) percentages decrease by an additional 40-50%.

If you’ll allow me to do the math for you, assuming that we’re all at least somewhat out of whack in the omega 6: omega 3 department, that’s a conversion rate of roughly 3% for EPA and 1.9% for DHA.

*Source- ora.organic/blogs/news/ala-epa-dha-omega-3-decoded

Ayden Bell
Ayden Bell

Are you surprised to find such articles on the web? The dairy and meat industries have very powerful lobbies. The media would lie about the 6 million, but they'd NEVER lie about diet and vaccines.

Jeremiah Evans
Jeremiah Evans

notorious vegan misanthropy.

Levi Bailey
Levi Bailey

The standard american diet recommendations are 85-95% plant based.

?????????????????

Kevin Morris
Kevin Morris

And to top it off, our current food supply in total, is insufficient to provide the world with their Omega-3 and EPA needs.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28721583

Dominic Green
Dominic Green

Hitler didn't die in Berlin during 1945, normalfaggot.

Ethan Reyes
Ethan Reyes

Odd formatting, you must not be from here, 'dude'. To summarize your post, you haven't disproved anything I have told you, only amplified that it essential we meet our nutritional requirements for optimal health. Is the average meat eater getting optimal amounts of Salmon? I highly doubt this, as it likely isn't on the menu in the average fast food joint, and will be too expensive for most ordinary people to afford. Thus, most meat eaters end up taking supplements and multi vitamins to bridge these gaps. For vegans, this is an option as well (you can get plant based EPA+DHA).

I have no intention on going back to your death diet.

James Kelly
James Kelly

Dumbass, vegetarianism is not eating meat.
VEGANISM is not even using milk or butter or any product derived from an animal.
There's a huge difference.

Joshua Cox
Joshua Cox

death diet
I bet you are anemic.

Luke Sanders
Luke Sanders

KYS you dumb weak faggot. BMI is the worst measurement of health in the history of the world. Pic related is considered fat according to BMI.

Attached: pietro-borcello.jpg (102.46 KB, 745x747)

Kayden Rivera
Kayden Rivera

There is no evidence of him fleeing. Yes, I know the bones the Russians claim are of Hitler may be a falsehood, but I think the idea of Hitler fleeing is perpetuated by the Allies to cast him as a deserter. There is more evidence to support that he stayed until the bitter end, going down with the ship.

Julian Wilson
Julian Wilson

It was a copy and paste champ.The average Vegan dieter is not getting their nutritional needs either. It is simply too inefficient and they aren't smart enough or educated enough, and as the poster above said . Their brain cells are literally dying.

Additionally in reference to B-12, dietary B-12 from meat, is far better than supplementation.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/30111759

Nathan Howard
Nathan Howard

C'mon goys, stop eating meat.

Attached: vegan-judea.jpg (54.61 KB, 800x445)

Mason Long
Mason Long

Your pic related shows a guy who has been fasting for weeks so he looks good for his shoot day. That's not a path to optimal health, but it's pushed by the media to gullible goyim.

Joseph Morris
Joseph Morris

Just like how the media pushed roman and greek statues?

Jason Jackson
Jason Jackson

Yes, I know the bones the Russians claim are of Hitler may be a falsehood,
may be
Spoken like a jew. It is confirmed those remains where of a woman, too young to be Hitler's wife. Even Stalin said in the 50's that he knew Hitler to be alive.

Wyatt Gutierrez
Wyatt Gutierrez

I have no intention on going back to your death diet
But plants are alive too. And there have been tests proving they "feel pain". So veganism is the paper tiger of activism.

Austin Lee
Austin Lee

white trash

Levi Smith
Levi Smith

higher life expectancy
Than what, people who eat donuts? Show me the study that shows these people are healthier than people who eat traditional, majority animal product, whole food diets. You can't. That study doesn't exist. You can only find me studies that call people who eat donuts, bread, drink soda etc., "meat eaters." You vegans are so fucking stupid.

Noah Wilson
Noah Wilson

More like urban progressive trash.

Luis Walker
Luis Walker

art and a picture are the same thing

Leo Nguyen
Leo Nguyen

This, there's no fucking vegans in the trailer parks making meth.

Jordan Reed
Jordan Reed

Starvation is a lack of food.
Malnutrition is a lack of nutrition.
The end result is the same, but choosing the correct word matters, it really does.

Samuel Moore
Samuel Moore

here is an exception to the rule
I bet you think all niggers are based too because of one guy on youtube.

Nolan Walker
Nolan Walker

No, vegans are dressing up to look "sooperz hip" and cool, going to parties, and doing meth. Also no one makes meth in a trailer park. Are you retarded? That'd be the worst place to make math. You'd be found out and arrested before you even sell your first batch.

Gavin Hughes
Gavin Hughes

vegan and vegetarian are the same thing
You aren't qualified to have this conversation, go away.

Andrew Scott
Andrew Scott

BEWARE OF BAIT AND SWITCH
We need to ask ourselves why the controlled state/jew media would publish a story which is negative of veganism, when that diet is exactly what the Globalists intend us to end up on in the end.
(((they))) know that the right generally looks down upon vegans with scorn and ridicule. They also know that a story which makes leftists (or any other group disliked by the right) the central object of derision, is a story that will be accepted, spread and memed by the right.
What are they suggesting be done about this?
I'm betting the endgame is removing parental rights.

Mason Murphy
Mason Murphy

removing parental rights
Such as? The government can take your kids for almost anything these days. What rights do parents have? In Canada you can't even stop your kid form becoming a tranny.

Jaxon Davis
Jaxon Davis

Pedantics schemantics. I watched BB too.

Nicholas Smith
Nicholas Smith

5 year vegan and 3 year natsoc here
Muscular and muh dick is big
I make jewesses eat my ass by telling them "lower, lower, lowerrrr" when they suck my dick. I also slap the shit out of them when they do it all.

Basically I ruin their lives too because I record it and let them know I can release the vids at any time.
Who would want to kiss a jewess that was sticking their tongue wayy down my asshole?

Btw I dont treat white women like this whatsoever.

Caleb Smith
Caleb Smith

I watched BB too
I don't who "BB" is.

Nathaniel Sullivan
Nathaniel Sullivan

5 year vegan
terrible grammar
Looks like the vegan brain fog is alive and well.

Hunter Richardson
Hunter Richardson

Duh, Brigitte Bardot. Did a song with jew uber-troll Serge Gainsbourg back before he started pretending to molest his daughter for lulz and profit.

Attached: 021425873254025.jpg (36.86 KB, 460x276)

Dylan Mitchell
Dylan Mitchell

I know they can, but they generally need legal justification.
I'm talking about lowering the bar and stripping away whatever rights still exist.
e.g, the right to:
home school
only visit a doctor if your child is actually sick.
decide on your child's diet
decide whether your child watches television
etc.
In support of this, look at some of the statements within the story and try to read between the lines. Don't just read the statement, think about what it implies/how it would be "solved".
Child was fed a diet of oats and rice milk, and had no medical records after birth
no medical records after birth
They're tying these two things together, so that "no medical records" = abuse.
Why would the child of a family that wants to live free as possible from the state, avoid vaccines, and who hadn't been ill enough to warrant a doctor's visit have medical records? They're implying it's a problem per se.
Honestly I suspect the entire story is bullshit.
Could they have made the parents look any more "White and middle-class"?

Attached: df2ff0f079246cf4c9b8f856b71cc0acccd81fcb.jpg (36.97 KB, 306x480)

Thomas Moore
Thomas Moore

When I went vegan, all my teeth fell out in one week, and all the bones in my legs shattered after walking up the stairs. I lost a third of my penis length so now I'm down to 2". I have no hair and I'm losing vision in one eye. My nose bleed so much I have to continually stop and wipe it, so just this short message took 10 minutes to write. Talking of which, due to severe muscle loss it hurts to hold my arms up to the keyboard. My doctor says part of my brain is shrinking, and it has severely damaged my nervous system so I spend most of the day drooling. I am so thankful I found this thread, maybe it's not too late for me if I just start eating rotting animal flesh and pizza, perhaps I'll get my life back.

Isaac Brooks
Isaac Brooks

semen isn't vegan

Jace Morales
Jace Morales

But a man can consent to having his semen taken and swallowed, so there's that. I'd hate to tell your sister she isn't Vegan.

Grayson Williams
Grayson Williams

Continuing:
Neighbours told police they saw only the girl's two older brothers playing in their backyard and did not know the couple had a third child.
Did you catch the metamessage there? Implying the kid was treated differently because she's a girl, also offering the idea that if doctor's checkups were mandatory it could never have happened.
She had developed a healthy appetite but her short stature meant she was obese.
'It's like her body is storing calories in case she needs them in the future,' the carer said.
Sounds like total nonsense. People who have been starved don't magically create extra fat out of calories. For a child to become obese, it has to be fed a calorie excess. Simple thermodynamic fucking law.
picture of BMW
picture of upper-class home
picture of "toff" parents in smart clothing.
This is how the kike recruits the working-class and the left to support and spread the narrative.
Much the same way as them being cast as vegan, recruits support from the right.
If they had cast them as typical arty/socialist vegans, then the left would not support the story and its conclusions.

The girl had little documentation and no medical records after she left hospital in 2016 after being born in 'good condition'.
What fucking "documentation" should a new born baby have, other than a birth certificate?
The mother had a water birth and discharged herself just three and a half hours after delivery. She returned for a post-natal check three days later.
Water birth, link in anything that's better for mother and baby.
The 3 hours part is to make it clear the child wasn't shot up with mercury, for THERE WASN'T ENOUGH TIME GOYIM.
Oh look,
HOW DID I GUESS THIS WAS COMING?

The father told told Family and Community Services the couple 'did not want to put her through immunisations as (it was) hard on baby.'
immunisations
immunisations
immunisations
BAIT AND SWITCH
Q.E FUCKING D.
'nuff quotes, it's a fake story.
100% contrived jew fiction·

Daniel Edwards
Daniel Edwards

I really liked this chapter of "Green Eggs and Ham" from the Author's cut.

Ethan Evans
Ethan Evans

The girl now lives with a relative and her two brothers in another state.
Poof, and there the characters go, off to "another state" just like they used to write characters out of Home and Away.
Aw, she gone off to Darwin mate.

Kevin Williams
Kevin Williams

Yeah, focus on the grammar in my post.
Surely I should have taken my time and not skimped on the effort when I'm shitposting.
And by shitposting I mean posting about how I make jewesses eat my shit.

Nolan Parker
Nolan Parker

Cool. Still decent ammo against a vegan. This story isn't going mainstream any time soon, but it can be used as a fight against the spread of veganism on social media. I'm not agreeing or disagreeing with you, but I can say assuredly less than 1% of people are going to look at this even half as deeply as you, and will chalk it up to "veganism bad."

Jose Wright
Jose Wright

how I make jewesses eat my shit
Considering your fascination with eating ass and shit, I'd say you're probably a little 14 year old jewish or arab boy.

Jayden Hall
Jayden Hall

Btw, the photographs are not from a normal photo agency.
I noticed this with certain other recent events like the pictures of Obama during the Notre Dame event.
They're using a special agency to prepare photos from psyops called >MEDIA-MODE.COM
Similar to BACKGRID.COM
Only accessible to insiders, so no searching full size versions, uncensored versions, photographer's identity hidden.
But they will also conclude that anti-vaxxing bad, minimal contact with the authorities bad, home births/water births etc bad.
I don't think it's wise to pick up an enemy weapon and attempt to wield it but that's on you.

Gavin Jenkins
Gavin Jenkins

Aloha snack bar

Asher Nguyen
Asher Nguyen

Muzzle toffee

Josiah Hernandez
Josiah Hernandez

I would turn gas valve personally in this case

Hudson Price
Hudson Price

whole grains are healthy
cholesterol causes heart disease
Get a load of this jew throwing different things into the same statement.

While dietary cholesterol doesn't affect sirum cholesterol, neither cause heart disease. In fact, saturated fat is a precursor for sirum cholesterol and that cholesterol is used in every cell, such as in the skin to be converted into vitamin d by the sun light. However,
60% of your stool is formed in your colon (large intestine) as the flora ferment the carbs you eat, specifically, the insoluble fiber of grain husk and bran.
Do not cut out grains or you risk colitis and celiac disease, as your flora will starve and, before they die, will eat the two linings of mucus lining your colon that protect you and it will cause inflammation as proteins come in direct contact with your tissue. Long-term inflammation is thought to aid in the development of cancer. That and starving cells of oxygen for ~48hrs. This doesn't apply to you if you are not European, as you mostly didn't evolve eating grass (wheat, rye, barley, and so on).

Tyler Gonzalez
Tyler Gonzalez

They fed her formula instead of breast milk. This is the cause of the obesity. Unless the kid was always fat, then they fed her lots of sugar (carbs) and no fat.

Camden Ortiz
Camden Ortiz

medical records
Are kept on a computer now.
Only information you want to be stolen should be on a computer.
Don;t let them argue that a duplicatable digital record that can be accessed from anywhere in the world is safer than a single physical record locked in an office or, better yet, in your home.
Fuck jews btw.

William Harris
William Harris

is there a list? there's enough by now

Isaac Butler
Isaac Butler

If you eat meat, your children will be born naked and illiterate.

Aaron James
Aaron James

Attached: Body-By-Soy.jpg (36.48 KB, 400x268)

Anthony Gray
Anthony Gray

No, formula has other necessary nutes. It was their own hippy concoction.

Brayden Torres
Brayden Torres

don't cut grains or celiac disease will get you

That doesnt make sense. Celiac is triggered by gluten. Gluten is only partly digestable and the only form of gluten that is safe to consume is heavily fermented with lactobacilli. Sourdough is safe. Yeast and quick breads arent. The partly digested bits of gluten enterblood stream causing system wide inflamation over time.

Andrew Martinez
Andrew Martinez

Did this actually happen?

archive.is/2h1aU

This link goes nowhere.

Where can I find the story or the court verdict?

Eli Reed
Eli Reed

I think it is a strange story. But even the strictest veganist can let a baby have his own mother's milk. So even if they refrain from dairy products. Mother's milk is the baby's.

So this would be at least not very wise. It has baby's name on it. It is better then an alternative.

At the moment some mothers are somehow scared to feed their baby. But there are more strange things right now.

Attached: b.png (211.66 KB, 404x404)

Isaac Nelson
Isaac Nelson

You mean the story itself doesn't lead anywhere? MailOnline always does that.

As for truth to the story, I don't think this is exclusively the drawbacks of a vegan diet because unlike the faggots above I read the whole story and the mother didn't even give the kid soy just toast, rice milk, potatoes, oats, and specific fruits. it doesn't explicitly mention it but from the details given and the child's state when she was recovered I don't think her parents even fed her baby formulas.

Attached: Jack.jpg (19.6 KB, 721x489)

Eli Wood
Eli Wood

I cut wheat gluten out of my diet years ago and it's done wonders for getting rid of brain fog and making me feel much better in general. Rice gluten doesn't affect me at all.
TORfags are misinformed as usual. Even a piece of bread including sourdough will give me a blasting migrane and I'll feel like I have the flu for about two or three days. Fuck that noise.
Top kek. It's true.

Logan Taylor
Logan Taylor

saturated fats
healthy
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!RETARD ALERT!!!!!!!!!!!!
You're going to get more saturated fats than you need with a vegetarian diet. People who eat primarily foods saturated with saturated fats like red meat are going to have high cholesterol which can lead to stroke, heart attacks, and more. But go on with your pseudoscience if it soothes your conscience.

Lincoln Lee
Lincoln Lee

Let me guess, you call bloated NFL niggers "athletes".
Yes, and even though they are niggers they could fucking destroy your vegan ass without much difficulty.
I do not like those artificial beasts, but not eating meat to differ from them is like not breathing!

Jonathan Jackson
Jonathan Jackson

I see you watched "cowspiracy", user. Do you feel (((awake))) yet?
in all seriousness, what do you think is more lucrative: grains, sugar and vegetables or meats? The profit margins of the "non-meat" agro-industrial complex is much higher than the "meat-industry" (hurr).

(pic related)

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (767.86 KB, 1920x1080)

Owen Brown
Owen Brown

Yes, because all vegans become ex-vegans at one point. This is no different for those globo-homo journalists!
Untermenschen as they are, of course they would try to be vegan, since it's hip, and now the NWO wants to push it into us… What happen is: they get fucked up by this diet, they become ex-vegans and write about it (since writing is what they do).
No, I don't believe all the things those soy boys do is some calculated shilling. They are unstable people themselves and are just used by the system instead of being the oligarchs they work for.

Isaac Gonzalez
Isaac Gonzalez

The dairy and meat industries have very powerful lobbies.
Yea, that's why it's "medical consensus" we should live off carbs, get type 2 diabetes and…
<wait a second…!

Lincoln Roberts
Lincoln Roberts

Veganism will kill you in few years after you reach 60.

Ryder White
Ryder White

Sydney the downs syndrome baby was almost executed by her parents for being vegan
the absolute state of meat cucks

I enjoy that these parents will watch their child die because of their moral posturing.
I wish everyone except the boomers would die so welfare would dry up and they would starve, experiencing a similar fate.

Connor Barnes
Connor Barnes

are going to have high cholesterol
R
E
TARD
A
L
L
ER

Jaxson Turner
Jaxson Turner

EAT BUGS GOY

Nathan Williams
Nathan Williams

why is there always anti vegan stuff on here? and its always complaints based on individuals acts. can you degenerates decide who your actual enemy is? it's a fucking diet. reminder that Hitler put in place many of the animal rights and environmental laws we have today. just try to eat healthy and dont harm your surroundings. otherwise you are a literal nigger.

Jack Stewart
Jack Stewart

Kill yourself you worthless fruit eating faggot.

Carson Gutierrez
Carson Gutierrez

found the nigger

Mason Rogers
Mason Rogers

The first time I ate meat, I got brain cancer and shat my heart out through my ass. I gained 100 lbs in a month and started eating other humans.
Fortunately I saw some Hollywood documentaries on Netflix about the vegan diet. I immediately started living off soy patties and potato chips and drinking green sludge. I just took an IQ test and I scored 169. I can actually predict the future and communicate with animals like dr. Doolittle. I also blew up my apartment building with the sheer volume of methane coming out of my ass. Thanks Netflix!

Attached: 373C6F04-A69E-48BE-9B96-89598B1ED08F.jpeg (129.03 KB, 660x639)

Bentley Phillips
Bentley Phillips

Beneath fucking Down Syndrome. Even an adult want to reject a natural diet, there is no fucking reason in hell why a new born Flesh Character would have any durability against Nutrient deprivation engineering

Camden Allen
Camden Allen

Shove Your KIKE Lies literally fucking elsewhere you complete KIKE FREAK

Kayden Bennett
Kayden Bennett

this is leftypol trying to be funny
Horrible.

Benjamin Diaz
Benjamin Diaz

But according to vegans, the animal cholesterol and saturated fat contained in breastmilk is carcinogenic and atherosclerogenic, so it’s only logical to feed them kale shakes (a man made plant designed for use as sheep fodder)

Robert Baker
Robert Baker

fat
BMI
wrong. it might be considered obese. which in athletic / powerlifter bodies is meaningless.

tip: body fat % is measurable by passing current through a person and measuring the resistance. last i checked healthy % for men was anywhere from as low as 6-8% to as high as 12-14%, and for healthy women as low as 16-18% and as high as 22-24%.

Adolf Hitler ate meat; true fact. You can't disprove that fact even if you can prove he also ate vegetables.

Attached: bene-gesserit.jpg (67.6 KB, 1600x682)

Liam Hill
Liam Hill

What hitler DID do was tax meat consumption to reduce the demand from all these people who now had new jobs and could afford it.

he wanted to reduce the crippling impact of the consumer on the producer.

Thomas Watson
Thomas Watson

I have met vegan people and some look like death thin as fuck and look like they are about to drop. I personally like meat and always will eat meat till the day I die. What the parents done to that child is abuse and they deserve to go to prison.

Kevin Nguyen
Kevin Nguyen

I have met some meat eaters that are so fat they are about to explode. What the parents did to that child is sick and they deserve prison.

Daniel Evans
Daniel Evans

True people that eat meat can be very fat but weight can levll out by eating veg an meat and exercise even just going on long walks or on the bike but they forced there on beliefs on the child and look what happened an she could die and by the sound of it it is very likely she will.

Luis Brown
Luis Brown

Why can't you fucking foreigners speak english without fucking butchering it worse than the niggers do? Fuck you.

Jason Phillips
Jason Phillips

Maybe they decided they wanted to abort it

Asher Phillips
Asher Phillips

Zig Forums constantly getting outraged at dailymail articles

Ethan Turner
Ethan Turner

meat eaters
you're talking about americans who's diet consists of processed sugar and 100% all natural "meat" by product

Joseph Sullivan
Joseph Sullivan

People who bring up this BMI issue are always fat fucks. You can look and see the fat percentage. Overall it is a good method for the majority of the population and not people who are in gear shadow you fat fuck.

Parker Lewis
Parker Lewis

Ok retard fuck you too.

Robert Martinez
Robert Martinez

Bra burning hippies forgot that their tits sag not because of kids but because of their hanging milkers. They have been taught by the jew to not breastfeed to keep their milkers.

Jose Thompson
Jose Thompson

The meat we get from the cattle that we don't buck aren't processed sugar. Eat shit you ignorant fuck.

Camden Lee
Camden Lee

a trans-gender child is like a vegetarian cat.

Someone else is making that choice for them.

Likewise, interesting enough, a trans-gender cat is like a vegetarian child….someone else is making that choice for them.

Carter Diaz
Carter Diaz

people who eat meat only eat meat so meat is bad for you because people who eat meat are fat
His argument wasn't "meat is full of sugar hurr durr"
his statement was "americans eat 100% processed shit and also meat with assloads of antibiotics which is called all natural by the market"

Continue eating your own shit or remove yourself from your uppityness to actually discuss ideas with other people.

Chase Fisher
Chase Fisher

wow very insightful grandpa.

Jason Roberts
Jason Roberts

if Zig Forums put as much energy in improving themselves as they do reacting hysterically to fake news then maybe we would have the ethnostate by now.

Christian Watson
Christian Watson

You mean the story itself doesn't lead anywhere? MailOnline always does that.

Yes. There is enormous power in being vegan. To say it correctly IF it is by choice. So it is not needed to really crave. Or even not at all. It is at least nice to just do away with the meat some time.

I'm somewhat beginning to doubt about veganism. But it is not that I changed my view in any way. Basically not. At least to use it as an emergency exit when bad feelings about the body. Does this put one back into control? As far as I know it does.

Something is not right. But in this world what else? In lots of countries the majority is poor and lost.

I would now be saying this publicly. But do away with cancer and aids and much more by juicing with a blender. (Imagine actually having to eat that vegetables, fruit shit. Personally I prefer something else)

Look up Gerson therapy. It's mad. Their untruths are saying this monstrous juicer is needed. And they have kept the principle to themselves. And there is more: herbs, supplements…

My impression from MailOnline is that they write and get paid by some parties. Or somehow similar.

Connor Kelly
Connor Kelly

veggies are the hardest foods to digest, literally toxic.

Attached: 1528042198.jpg (16.79 KB, 260x283)

Joshua Smith
Joshua Smith

Corn comes out the same way it goes in.
think about it harder.

Luis King
Luis King

specific fibers found in corn are the only vegetable

Attached: 1497686462917.gif (1.83 MB, 288x377)

Nathaniel Collins
Nathaniel Collins

vegetables aren't similar
nigger what the fuck.
fibers are indigestable, that's literally why it's recommended by the mainstream media
To make a shit cork that you can push out of your asshole.

if you cut out vegetables your shit size drops immensely even if you maintain the mass of food you eat.

Jonathan Cook
Jonathan Cook

This guy gets it. But the true realization is fence 8ch is to the cattle anons only able to feed on news threads and black pill. They delete good threads. You think anons really make news thread all the damn time? Just look at the catalog/front page.

Samuel Collins
Samuel Collins

Im chewing on a noice top sirloin steak right now with ketchup

Poor girl, her parents are vegcucks and dont know the glorious taste of meat

Evan Walker
Evan Walker

fibers are indigestable, that's literally why it's recommended by the mainstream media

To make a shit cork that you can push out of your asshole.

Attached: laffing.gif (938.51 KB, 1280x720)

Logan James
Logan James

Ive been doing some vegan recon lately and this fucking banana nigger seems to be there self a pointed leader.

Guys a grade a schizo with a very questionable criminal history, if the chans really wanted to throw a monkey wrench in the vegan pysop hes an easy target.

Attached: FB0B9B40-4254-49E9-B5A8-9AEA390C86E5.jpeg (680.16 KB, 2048x1450)

Wyatt Price
Wyatt Price

Because everyone here is a bot

James Harris
James Harris

BMI is the worst measurement of health in the history of the world.
this is some fucking truth right here
I'm a power lifter that's probably morbidly obese by BMI charts. I say probably because they don't go up high enough in weight or height for me to find myself.

Hunter Jackson
Hunter Jackson

That was a waste of my time and you're retarded, very retarded.

Connor Williams
Connor Williams

Protip: Veganism isn't real.

Brandon Myers
Brandon Myers

trying to feed on something that only gives you 1/10 of the calories per ounce

The absolute state of dumb fuck vegans.