I've decided to leave the movement. The reason is simple:

I've decided to leave the movement. The reason is simple:
Nobody, despite all our intel, has made a move against George Soros

What business do you have claiming any kind of moral superiority while this kike just keeps on doing his thing unopposed? You have no leg to stand on.

Fuck all of you. You've wasted years of my life with your larping. I went to prison for this cause and none of you are willing to do anything, yourselves.

Attached: 416x416.jpg (416x416, 26.11K)

Why don't you kill his son then?

I ain't doing shit for you, glownigger

Fake and gay.

I bet you went to prison for something inane. Also, you didn't go for us. Also, you're a bitch.

Somebody openly calling for violence on Zig Forums is a plant trying to get this place closed down.

People that support an us vs them mentality are a plant trying to cause divisiveness among us. Plain and simple.

Don't be a cuck, be a Breivik, Bowers, Earnest or Tarrant

fuck off nigger>>13266671

It's simple. Wait until George Soros die.
After that, just kill his own descendants (including grandchildren and grand-grandchildren) to assure nobody will spread his evil.

Who will suffer? Only one person need to pay to go in prison if it's all well executed but I think this need various guys if it carries on.

See you tomorrow, nigger.

This user tried breaking into soros's home.

Maybe you are not good enough to be a part of this cause then.

Not about us vs them, but right vs wrong/left. I'm not going to drop my ideas because other members let me down. It's up for me to do it myself.

What did you do to get yourself in prison?

Time will.

Soon.

Can anyone even touch a billionaire?
I just assumed it was impossible so nobody ever tried.

What crimes did you commit OP?

I don't trust you either.

Killing Soros accomplishes nothing.
At the very best it creates a power vacuum that's gonna get filled by another rich jew, and they pass yet another law to fuck with the white man.

This

Also reporting this JIDF CIA FBI alphabet soup MK trigger thread, but I'm sure the agent getting the report wont act.

Yeah guize! Why haven't you got to the King jew whose behind bullet proof glass and protected by a detail of ex-Navy Seal types? Good luck with your sex change, OP.