BLACK MAGIC AGAINST JEWS

We should explore psychic warfare to use against the enemies of our people, and in particular this psychic warfare, or telepathic warfare should be used against the jews. The jews have used psychic warfare against gentiles in the form of praying against gentiles. See this psalm, psalm 109

biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Psalm 109&version=NIV

Psalm 109 is black magic, we should be cursing the jews every day. Pray "God curse the jews" and say this 9 times a day. To repeat something three times is a charm, and three times three is an incantation, a chant. 9 is sacred because it takes 9 months/moons for a baby to be born.

Please DON'T sacrifice animals or anything like that, doing stuff like that is retarded. You can do black magic rituals without that. Any sort of praying or chanting against your enemies, calling down th curses of God or Mars upon your enemies. You can focus your third eye upon your foe and imagine them consumed by a psychic flame as a means of cursing them.

We should start using black magic against the Jews.

archive.org/stream/Psychic_Warfare_Threat_or_Illusion_Ebon_Martin/Psychic_Warfare_Threat_or_Illusion_Ebon_Martin_djvu.txt

Stargate Project was the 1991 code name for a secret U.S. Army unit established in 1978 at Fort Meade, Maryland, by the Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA) and SRI International (a California contractor) to investigate the potential for psychic phenomena in military and domestic intelligence applications.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stargate_Project

According to author Gordon Thomas's 2007 book Secrets and Lies the CIA's Operation Often was also initiated by the chief of the CIA's Technical Services Branch, Dr. Sidney Gottlieb, to "explore the world of black magic"

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_MKOFTEN

Attached: PatrickNagel2.jpg (692x1024, 55.99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

scribd.com/doc/293969568/The-Forbidden-Parapsychology-by-Jose-M-Herrou-Aragon
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Genesis 24:60&version=KJV
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sidney_Gottlieb
chabad.org/library/bible_cdo/aid/16330/jewish/Chapter-109.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Please repost these ideas and spread the word that we need to use black magic against the jews. Psychic warfare

scribd.com/doc/293969568/The-Forbidden-Parapsychology-by-Jose-M-Herrou-Aragon

This is a book on Black magick. That's a free pdf but its also on amazon.

Attached: PatrickNagel3.jpg (326x496, 43.22K)

Chanting and repetition to yourself, is just a way make sure these things stay in your mind and that it either influence your behavior or guide your actions and dicisions.
We are all convinced that the kike is unnatural and need to be snuffed from existence.
Better to begin putting actions behind your chants or thought and ideas, than to get religious about the chanting and ideas.
Words have no meaning, no power, unless there is action or the implied threat thereof behind them. So far we seldom do, and this bluff gets called time and time and again.

Throw a penny in a wishing well and pray for Jews to be cursed

There is no such thing as private thoughts, we exist in an electromagnetic ocean of energy through which consciousness reverberates throughout like waves. So if you have hate in your heart and direct it towards someone it curses them, this is why it is important to have love for ourselves or be loved by others, to protect us from any hatred, and evil eyes, directed our way.

Also trolling functions as verbal curses direct verbal curses, it can, depending on the nature of the trolling. The ancient form of the internet was people would curse each other from a distance and this would function the same way online trolling does but instead of being broadcast through screens a curse would be broadcast through the web of interconnected energy that connects all things.

Attached: NYTASC.png (640x400, 406.54K)

MICHAEL AQUINO IS GOD

Admirable tip on the #9. Created this sigil after the movie 2016 'The Ghoul'. It phrases a wish or want, extracts vowels and structures the remaining consonants into a visual pictogram, i.e., Expel the Jews. Black magic probably goes too far and ends up back under the boot of the Neanderkiken. Conscientious cursing of the juden ought be a healthy habit built up, twenty minutes a day. Like lifting, language study, meditation or prayer.

Attached: xplthjws016.jpg (574x826, 79.47K)

A 3,000 YEAR OLD CURSE

Over 2,000 years ago a pagan woman blessed the Matriarch of the Jewish people, Rebekah, by saying "may your descendants possess the gates of their enemies". This was a pagan blessing, no God was invoked, the power of teh words themselves were used.

Genesis 24:60 is where the pagan family blessed Rebekah who was marrying into the Jewish nation

biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Genesis 24:60&version=KJV

Currently the Jews possess the information gates of the gentile nations and they have been opening the gates to third world immigration. They have this power because of a blessing given to them 3,000 years ago. It's in The Bible.

You can use the power of your words to curse the Jews, just pray that God curse the Jews or say "May the jews be cursed" and pray this every day many times a day. Pray for Jews to be cursed. Prayers and words matter.

Evidence is in The bible.

repost these ideas, spread the word that we have to curse the jews.

May the curse of GOd be on the jews

Attached: Anime.png (940x1428, 1.7M)

You should fuck off with your larping.

Specifically wishing for the harm of another is one of the worst possible things that you can do.
Keep prayers positive, user. No resentment, no ill-will, none of that. Focus your prayers on protecting the people you love, the spread of Truth, more Justice/Fairness (as opposed to Injustice), an end to Suffering, etc.
i.e. wish for Good things
Karmic backlash is very real, do not attempt to curse anyone no matter the circumstances. "What goes around, comes around."

children born into abusive households - karma
animals bred for slaughter - karma
born into a life of slavery - karma
attacked by a random stranger - karma
terminal illness and prolonged suffering - karma
yes, it's all deserved.
best stay in your blanket.

You can sacrifice animals but the fact is that unless you're able to take the live force out of them purely by siphoning it out of them until they die, you are incapable of actually making the animal sacrifice count for anything. If you kill the animal with a blade or something, it won't work.

t. black magick adept that has willed animals to drop dead

BABY ON VEGAN DIET NEARLY STARVES TO DEATH!
didn't incur karma by eating animals

tell me how she deserves it because of her past lives.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sidney_Gottlieb

I have found babies and the very young are good for practicing certain occult phenomena around as they respond readily to subtle influences that adults ignore.

I personally can answer that with… babies don't have divine spark / spirit in them. It's only when actual sentience is achieved that there is an indwelling spirit. Until then they are NPCs. So find examples of like 5 year olds or something suffering.

This officially goes into the top 3 threads since Christchurch that absolutely confirm this board is entirely populated with content from groups that have set themselves out to subvert it.

Lol @ they think they're seriously chatting with legit users of this board

Fuck off with your schizoposting. Kill yourself you faggot.

Fuck off back to reddit or lurk four years, faggot. You've never even bothered to DYOR on Kek and Esoteric Hitlerism.

Attached: c3adfd8036180c9ec80336df97a1f06bc1105561679d67f7bf1b7e2036d4b69e.jpg (1210x800, 214.76K)

Well I'll be damned, we're on the same side this time. OP really is a faggot, isn't he?

Genesis 12:3
And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee…

Two years ago I made this same thread here. I've still got it archived. The more I learned about hurting people psychically, the more I realized hurting other people only fucked me over harder. It's like swallowing poison in hopes that it kills someone else. By the end of the thread I decided to go a very different route. Two years later now I've rediscovered my inner happiness. I hope you go through a similar process, OP.

Some Wiccans on /wicca/ already put an Antisemitism spell on zoomer liberals. That magic is real.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (2048x1365, 5.68M)

Attached: mkultra.png (1663x610, 59.46K)

It fucking works and it shouldn't be relied on as the only means as we need to inspire people with our sacrifices and our exploits and so on but telepathic communication and influence is very much a thing.

You can formulate your psychic influence so it can stop your enemies while not hurting you and potentially making some of your enemies into friends.

Also read Practice of Magical Evocation and check out some of the entities in there… there's one specifically for turning enemies into friends.

Can you share? What is the book you learn this skill from ?

who allowed you in?

Well hello there, Agent Glownigger! How are you doing this fine evening?

Attached: Helen Twelvetrees, actress, vintage, 1936 valentino vamp.jpg (500x671, 106.43K)

Try out what OP is talking about and watch the results.

If it doesn't work out for you, don't rely on it alone, and go to other options.

Also OP doesn't seem to suggest to use these methods alone.

It can't hurt to try cursing some jews y'know? Also to ask god for help, courage, strength, etc.

ITT yids nervous that something is discussed outside their usual conditioning on nu/pol/.

"Magic" of any sort is a Jewish concept.

Hate to break it to you OP but the Torah was written by jews for jews. Look at the Hebrew, its just the same everything jews write, the goyim are the "He/They" in this passage and the jew is one saying it, so by repeating this you're just following along with the script that all these bad things will happen to goyim, that's probably the "black magic" your talking about by cursing the goyim.
chabad.org/library/bible_cdo/aid/16330/jewish/Chapter-109.htm

This is the particular line which shows it. As back during its writing all the goyim were "adversaries from the Lord" .
"20 This is the recompense of my adversaries from the Lord, and those who speak evil upon my soul."

These passages fit exactly with what jews are doing to Whites:
"9 May his sons be orphans and his wife a widow.
10 May his sons wander, and [people] should ask and search from their ruins.
11 May a creditor search out all he has, and may strangers despoil his labor.
12 May he have none who extends kindness, and may no one be gracious to his orphans.
13 May his end be to be cut off; in another generation may their name be blotted out."

*kek*

If god is real then he would condemn magic and wouldn't want you bossing him around telling him who to curse (either he's already cursing Jews, or won't change if you command him)

If god isn't real, why pray to him?

Bro the jews are doing this on a massive scale. They put sigils in music videos, television, and all over the screens and light shows at music festivals.

They do so while also eliciting emotion from the on lookers, who for instance at music festivals are on psychedelics that weaken psychic defense and elicit higher emotional states.

Lets not waist our time trying to beat them at their own game.

Because we start from a fundamental state of enlightenment, what may seem to you now a progression from lower realms into enlightenment may actually be the beginning of your descent into hell itself. I cannot tell whether you are primed to enter hell or if you're already there and ready to escape it. If you are just beginning the true path hell is where you may feel like you've gone once you start. You may not want to begin this process if your life isn't already hellish. You may not want to begin this process if you have loved ones. I must warn you because I did not believe this when I was warned, and didn't listen. If you are sure that you want to continue, I will.

All the people we meet, our kids, our parents, EVERYONE and EVERYTHING, is a creation of ourself, a dream projected outwards as a physical reality. It is no more real, and no less real, than our reflection in a mirror.

External beings exist, yes, but they exist as no more than a dream or a thought exists. Everything that seems to exist is a thought-form that our mind has made real.

Fundamentally you are no more than an illusory creation of my own mind and I am nothing more than a creation of yours. That's assuming we have inherent independent existence, which I can neither prove nor disprove, though it appears that this reality is nothing but a single dream made of trillions of appearances and disappearances of all things within a countless multitude of similar dreams made of similar trillions of arisings and departings of all things. In other words, it's as unimportant as a single grain of sand on a beach, insignificant beyond compare yet also such a fundamental thing that without those countless grains there would be no beach.

Our own eye, not our physical eye but the apparatus that allows our non-physical mind to "see" this dream, is the unformed void itself, the mirror from which all realities spiral. "You" are the illusion of an observer, god's eye, the third eye, the pineal gland, the heartmind, all these words are an attempt to describe the same thing and make us realize that, if we possess any inherent independent existence, we are the only "real" thing in our entire universe, which is why we are faced with so much pain: the way we feel right now is how the entire universe feels, which, if we are paranoid or at dis-ease, will be picked up and reflected back at us. We think the paranoid or angry people we meet are inherently real external beings so we say "They are paranoid, not me", but actually they exist only as a projection of our own thoughts. There are no other people, this is a dream we have created by observing it. Let go into this awareness, if you can. Relax into it: we can be assured that as the only fundamentally real thing in our universe, we made it this way in purpose :^)

Deep down we are already fully enlightened but the light has been covered by illusions that we think are real, which are only reflections of our own ego. The actual reality is that the inner us (by which we mean the eternally unborn, unformed part of us that existed before we were born, and never the outer, mortal human) is the source of all; there are no other gods, no buddhas, no saints, no anything except that with which we right now observe, our perceptions and all those gods and so on are actually no more than thoughts created by our visualization of them. That is our own true nature. That is our true face: no face, because we are that from which all realities flow. Our natural face is beyond "face" and "no face".

So far this sounds all well and nice to the ego, so the new agers, those that go only part-way, and the spiritual tourists all stop there. But their realizations, miracles etc also stop there. Thinking that they are spiritual while rejecting what they consider to be "evil", they assume a subtly arrogant role of being holier-than-thou: They say that only by being just like them, believing everything they do, doing everything they do, can we be saved. It's a big guilt trip and it's 100% bullshit.

We are already one with both the infinite and the unformed, we need nothing else but to realize it clearly. No one can sell that to us. Something either triggers a "oh fuck, I get it now" moment, and we become glowy and sort of impossible to annoy, or we didn't get it yet. We see all the good and evil in the world is our own creation, like shadows in front of a projector. The pleasure comes from realizing there was never anthing else to figure out. Since no secret can top our own natural mind, it feels like when we were a kid, before we started worrying. Just natural mind. Nothing mystic. Just accepting any negative shit without judgment, letting go of pretending that we are better than we are. Complete honesty without hangups, cheerfully open and sincere. From that state we may continue to reach deeper states of remembering what we already are. This is not really very different from the Christian way: purify the mind and deeds and achieve a state of grace. We do the same thing here only without expecting an outer being to save us, we create heaven on earth within our own hearts. No more disorder and buried emotions within us, we just let it all out, and when we do we discover no one really cares, we never had to hide any of it, we just had to be true to our own heart, but we were too busy pretending to be our physical animal-like body, too busy playing bullshit ego games with each other.

YOU HAVE NOTHING ELSE TO LEARN EXCEPT LETTING GO OF THE IDEA THAT THERE IS SOMETHING OUTSIDE OF YOUR OWN AWARENESS TO LEARN! Pick up any decent book on Zen and somewhere within it will say the same lol.

But, if the illusion can fool us into thinking that the illusion is real, if it can lure us into an emotional reaction, we actually deserve to be fooled because it's entire job is to fool us. It's very good at it's job, because YOU designed it to be this way. If you have inherent independent existence, you create everything you experience just as I create everything I experience, and this creation is already perfect. So the only thing to realize is this, and if you can realize this one thing, everything else will begin to fall into place.

When I talk to you I do so without attachment, without pretending to be a teacher or even a human. If it helps or doesn't, it doesn't really affect me because from my perspective you're a dream. However, since it's a dream, we must practice compassion or suffer from whatever punishment we are trying to inflict on others. Since "they" are illusory there is really no one else to hurt but ourself, and our attempt to harm others becomes self-destructive. In a similar way, compassion for others eventually creates a more compassionate, though still imperfect, dream.

Ego is the only thing in our way, and ego is really nothing. When we assert control over our ego-mind we are asserting discipline over our desires. In this way the path brings us back to our inherent spiritual maturity. All we are doing is removing our emotional crap, our illusory mental blockages which don't actually exist outside of our belief that they do. Then things become clear and we see that our natural mind is incorruptible and already exists within a state of purity.

We are not "improving ourselves" because our inner self, our real self (which is also a dream) is already perfect. Instead, we are balancing our inner and outer, bringing our outer fake reality in line with our inner. In this way we rediscover that we are all already "Buddha", which really means "mind without any complicating thoughts or emotions". As far as I can tell we let ourselves forget this during "birth", intentionally or not, and face the difficulties of life and become a being of great compassion. By suffering we lose our arrogance, we are able to empathize with those who are suffering, and by doing this we break out of the patterns of causing suffering which we have set into motion in previous lives, and start new patterns of healing, of returning to wholeness. I can really only say that from my experience it has been like this. I do not know how it is for others, or even if they inherently exist at all, but as I cannot sense them as other than like a lifeless but fascinating movie, I cannot assume they are real nor non-real.

This is the entrance to the Bodhisattva path. Although I imagine you probably already realize what a Bodhisattva is, a Bodhisattva is a being who swears never to reach a materialist heaven. Instead we volunteer to stay in hell-realms so we can show the beings in hell how to escape. We do not free them directly, we only teach them the methods we used to free ourselves. Ideally, we inspire other beings to begin this process. We don't boss them around, we just show them that life can be rather effortless. You've met me halfway through waking up in this life, so you get to see me failing my way through this process lol.

Nothing here is actually impure, because it's all a projection of our own mind. This seemingly rock-solid illusory world is but a single shard of our phantasmagorical horror tragicomedy romance movie universe, the greatest show ever conceived, and it often gets better once we stop grasping at it as real. Getting to that point may take work, but it's worth it.

Memetic magic:

Use words that rhyme to break spells.

Ie. Conspiracy Theories = dismissive looks from normies

But… Conspiracy Queries… now that arouses interest.

Now if after all that you still insist that you want to work with demons and smite fools and so on, you think compassion is a joke so you feel empowered to stand up and mock your own creation by becoming some kind of black magician who wields the power of death and so on to cause others suffering, here you go.

But, think very carefully: if this works, and if someone dies (maybe not the person you meant, either), are you really going to be able to wake up to that every day? What if it sets into motion a whole chain of death or suffering and you can't stop it, like Mickey Mouse playing the Wizard's Apprentice? Who will you turn to and beg to stop what you have set into motion?

Fools rush in where angels fear to tread. This stuff will eventually return to hurt you, if it hurts anyone.

Op is ai and potentially phallic, tyrants of inequity are already super spooked always

~~ -byzantium3 mail- fuck dementia treatment supression~

Attached: 1557301257136.png (434x250, 16.29K)

Reciprocate the firewall! Westerners have no reason to hate Jews!

we need a large supply of foreskins to start, that's how they do it

You new around here?

Attached: c2f67486d3e5d9d0df66eb3e9cc5c62c8e0d709e055ea4deccbd30b5cdbea0d8.png (800x1066 23.44 KB, 389.7K)

Go back to reddit

i dont think this JoS stuff works

Too long
Didn't read
Skimmed it
100% schizoposting

κύριος Ἰησοῦς

The oldest meme and the most powerful against the synagogue of satan

Anal rape doesn't count.

The best outcome from this place is to be able to fashion a lifestyle with minimal jew interference. Places to live, homeschooling, media and how they use it against us. We were brought into this world and kept ignorant of the evil beast, but now we have a tool to ward them off. I think that Hitler was frowned on because he was autistic about killing all the game in the park. The jew is like the Noid from those old Dominos Pizza commercials. An annoying but necessary lesson. Now, go make your own pizza, stop (((ordering))).

Attached: il_570xN.586045897_mc10.jpg (570x514, 25.7K)

I do it all the time.

Yes. I expect you are right. It really is just an amusement; yet I reserve the right to experiment. The first time I noticed the horror of their mass insult within the Occident is while watching motosports to avoid niggerball, sponsored by Monster energy drinks. The Monster drink company is owned by them and the brand label "M" is a Neanderkike sigil from their language. I appreciate your advice, but remain confident they can be beaten on any ground, including their own.

Attached: 1527434035973.jpg (696x481, 56.12K)

How'd that work out faggot? The Jews won.

that was me as a teen during a bad schizo trip on weed.

So then it's Jews pushing "Karma" upon Whites. Thanks for clearing that up genius.

I’ll go ahead and TLDR this for anons
TLDR

Don't meet up in real life White people. Just larp each other to death on the internet.

They won in the pseudo material world of european consciousness and exposed their flanks in the spiritual. Read the material before you make assumptions like a brainlet

Hail Maria! The most beautiful seeress of all!

Attached: 8620F4FB-134E-4419-915C-B9140EE4D00B.png (344x469, 194.58K)

You White Nationalists are the greatest weapon against Whites Jews ever created.

Ok OP, you do that. I'm still good with hitting jews with a hammer.

Where can I read about Kek?

you speak like a vagina and your shit is retarded
black magic binds you down and enslaves you

Attached: africa nigger ace of spades space of aids CmJXbjjXEAAXbLA.jpg (600x408, 29.8K)

Zap em, all of them!

Attached: 1mZt.gif (320x240, 388.02K)

Here is a quick meme outlining a basic means of using black magic against jews

Attached: black magic 2.png (576x768, 244.53K)

Are you saying, enlightened Bodhisattva, that if I think about long enough, that my room will clean itself, I will have a six-pack and a QT girlfriend all without lifting a finger?
Can you stop bullets in mid-air and make them fall?

Attached: swastikabirdseye.jpg (768x1024, 398.2K)

Project Stargate was the predecessor of other projects. They say it was cancelled and shit but psychic warfare development goes on.

memetic warfare development group

How… selfless of you to have never reached heaven so that you help us lesser beings get there. If you're never been there and you will never go there, why do you think it is a place for us?

Stargate / Gateway project isn't kike-on-a-stick woo woo, it's based on the scientific method.
How fucking dare you conflate it with camel jockey desert hallucinations.

Attachment: Military assessment of Gateway method for remote viewing, and working cosmology including diagrams of the universe.

Btw, this shit fucking works.
I had my first ever astral projections after reading this document (and taking some psilocybe mushrooms).
Now I do not need any drug to walk the astral plane, I have even on one occasion left my body while still awake.
It takes practise and discipline, the slightest fear or excitement will snap you right back to your gross material body.

Just as a warrior must possess many talents to defeat a dragon, if we are not able to reach enlightenment instantly then we must develop many skills to face and conquer our inner demons.

We must be completely fearless. We must be open minded and capable of adjusting our minds to situations that change in a heartbeat. We must be able to fail without becoming attached to our failure, and also when we succeed we must not become attached. We have to be selfless and compassionate. We have to watch our heart die, then we have to teach our completely broken heart how to love again. This is why the spiritual path can cause us to experience "hell". You can see that the people who can just strip off their negative emotions right now have it very easy, as they have already been through this part of the journey.

It is important that you understand these things, because if you fail any part of this process and identify with the failure and quit, you will remain in the self created hell until you return to the path and finish.

It is said about the path:
"If not begun, better not to start.
Once begun, better to finish quickly".
This is no joke.

Jews have been using Black Magic against Whites for nearly a century. It's called Nazi faggotry.

We must nothing. Go shill yourself, cultist.

Attached: anime.jpg (640x1000, 103.19K)

This is true, we must be fearless

What did you see user? I was on and off about trying shrooms because I don't believe I'm ready for them yet. As much as the majority of Zig Forums disagrees is psychedelic usage, I think with the right set and setting they can be a very useful tool. I haven't used any psychedelics yet so hopefully they don't make me a vegetable lmao

No. Hating your enemy, wishing him dead, is damn fine, subhuman faggot.

Sure and the dark side blah blah blah.

/tok/
pepethefrogfaith.wordpress.com/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/188527138/
thecultofkek.com/
more random examples
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/82460398/
4archive.org/board/r9k/thread/29527105/cult-of-kek

this isn't black magic, its called intention. wishing someone harm that has done harm to others is obviously a good thing. if someone has disobeyed a law of nature they need to be extinguished from the natural realm. just don't go calling shit 'le black magic' when it's simply having a group of people with the same intention.

idiot jews are jews because they made this shit and if you learn it and use it you become them just as forsaken and filthy dont make the mistake.

The big thing we haven't touched upon is the dream itself, this seems to be an area you have keen interest in. While it is impossible to prove without you seeing it for yourself, there are a few ways we can be fairly sure that what we are seeing isn't something that really inherently independent exists.

The first way is to consider what we know of science. We know that our body is composed of individual atoms which comprise a seeming whole. Our atoms in turn make up molecules, tissues, muscles, organs and so on, all of these appear to be inherently existing and independent from one another, yet we do not identify these things as ourselves, rather an aggregate part of ourselves. Aggregate is a term you will read often in tibetan buddhism. An aggregate is a smaller part, many of which when combined make up a larger whole. This is a very essential concept to understand. What you call "you" is physically no more than many smaller pieces formed into what seems to be a whole. But now that we understand this, why stop there? Instead of identifying ourselves as humans we can actually choose to realize our human self is also just an aggregate part of a larger whole. That larger whole is just as valid of being considered a "self" as we are. So one Vajra meditation we do causes us to identify with this larger self. Once we let go of being human in this way all human suffering stops. Yet at even that point we may not have tasted emptiness, so we do not want to tightly identify with anything we because. No matter what we experience we assume there is a higher state of experience beyond whatever body we appear to inhabit.

The next way we can realize that our mind is creating our reality is by observing how signals pass through our nervous system. When we, for example, touch something, an electrical signal is sent through several layers of skin, muscle and tissue along a near infinite series of nerves up our spinal column and into the neurons and neuro receptors in our physical brain. Then it does a really neat trick and disappears completely somehow into our non-physical mind! So paradoxically, only when it disappears from the physical universe do we sense it! This is a big clue that our inner awareness is the actual reality pretending to be an outer reality. Whatever we sense goes through a huge series of translations as it passes through our body, whatever we actually touched is before those translations began. So we know from this that we can't trust the information we receive from any of our senses to be accurate but merely an approximation of other approximate translated energy, and we have no way of determining how inaccurate they are. We can prove nothing either way, but we can observe that we do not experience these sensations until they disappear into non-physical mind.

The third way that I know of is by observing the nature of dreams and daydreaming. A powerful daydream can temporarily replace our perceived reality at any moment, and dreams at night replace our reality continuously, and we have to sleep to live, it is how we renew ourselves. So from visualization of daydreams we can see that we can place visions over "reality" anytime, and realizing this we see that there is no reason to assume our "reality" is not an extremely powerful, consistent daydream we've become lost within.

The last way that I know of so far is the method described in An Ocean of the Ultimate Meaning: we observe that our senses of smell, taste, hearing, sight and touch cannot see into future or past. They only report what they experience right now to mind. But mind can think about future and ruminate on the past, so it is powerful in a way the other senses are not. And since from this we can realize our senses of smell, taste, hearing, sight and touch are aggregates of the hidden sixth sense of mind. But then we realize mind does not exist. Nose exists but "smell" is only a concept that exists within mind. All senses exist only within mind, and where is mind? Nowhere. It cannot be pointed to, it is a thing because we experience it, but it is a nothing, a No-thing, because it lacks physical existence. So from this we can begin to see that "reality" is a false construction that exists for sure only within the no-thing of mind.

I'm gonna print this out and blott out the letters with my blood on this Ramadans Laylat al-Qadr

Attached: FinalRTR.png (1296x3960, 195.34K)

Grow up

1 step process

Stop using money