Princess Martha Louise of Norway Shares First Photos with Her New American...

Jackson Hill
Jackson Hill

Princess Martha Louise of Norway Shares First Photos with Her New American Boyfriend
Princess Martha Louise of Norway is sharing her new love with the world.
Three years after the royal divorced husband Ari Behn after 14 years of marriage, Martha Louise confirmed she was in a new relationship with American Shaman Durek by sharing a series of photos on her Instagram account on Sunday.
“When you meet your twin flame, you know. I have been lucky enough to have met mine,” she captioned the couple shots. “@shamandurek has changed my life, like he does with so many. He has made me realize that unconditional love actually exists here on this planet. He embraces all of me without question or fear. He makes me laugh more than anyone, has the most profound wisdom to share and all the bits in between from the diversity of his being.”

people.com/royals/princess-martha-louise-norway-confirms-relationship-american-boyfriend-shaman-durek/

Attached: norway.png (703.29 KB, 547x695)

Other urls found in this thread:

shamandurek.com/about/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sathya_Sai_Baba
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Louis_XVII_of_France
cogweb.ucla.edu/ep/Frost_06.html
theconversation.com/how-the-origin-of-the-khoisan-tells-us-that-race-has-no-place-in-human-ancestry-53594
files.catbox.moe/3ou2d1.mp4
boards.4channel.org/biz/catalog

Christopher Brown
Christopher Brown

lovely mudshark

Attached: 594923-v9-ba.jpg (329.84 KB, 1080x1440)

Tyler Sanchez
Tyler Sanchez

Honestly whites are just as much a problem here as kikes. Why do we do this to ourselves?
Perhaps it’s for the best though. Let the degenerate interbreed with shitskins. Easier to purge them later

Jack Watson
Jack Watson

The real question is whether these celebrities and well-known people choose to race-mix out of their own free will or whether the Jews have leverage over them (financially or otherwise) to force these unnatural and dysgenic pairings

Colton Jones
Colton Jones

Our royal family is illegitimate anyway. Fuck this mudshark. And curses on our "king" for his pro-diversity traitor stance.

Nolan Scott
Nolan Scott

Whites have lost their way and sense of identity. We’re rootless, individualist and spiritually destroyed. This is the long-term result of Christianity and further developments such as the Enlightenment. Ultimately we have the Jews we deserve. Jewry always seeks to upturn natural order. It constantly provokes the revolt of the weak against the strong, of bestiality against intelligence, of quantity against quality. We have to render (((them))) unable of harming us to protect ourselves from this parasite. The first step to extirpating the Jewish parasite is to revolutionize ourselves and then others

John Green
John Green

In 10 years we won't give a fuck. Stay the course, it's going to get worse before it gets better. don't (you) me.

Attached: 1441564133563.jpg (23.06 KB, 300x268)

Evan Watson
Evan Watson

Shhhhiiiitttt that bitch came to America to date T'ilk from Stargate hahahah what an asshat

Thomas Thompson
Thomas Thompson

Attached: royal-racemix-lichenstein.png (369.29 KB, 734x811)

Adam Thomas
Adam Thomas

(heil’d)
The absolute state of monarchist fags

Mason Gomez
Mason Gomez

It's not going to get better.

Jason Turner
Jason Turner

We’re rootless, individualist and spiritually destroyed.
I mean I’m odinist but I agree on a societal scale
And agreed as to the rest of your post. Not to shill pic related but he has some good points, that not all whites are created equal. My own stance is (((western civilization))) has destroyed the old ways which included lots of natural selection, and so you end up with degenerate whites who don’t give a shit about their kin. The unfortunate side of this is that there are lots of whites that are untermensch, but to avoid blackpilling myself I see this as not really a loss since they are untermensch and purging them is a good thing overall for our race

Attached: DA3DCE60-A593-4CFB-8EA1-79E2C66D2B8E.jpeg (160.9 KB, 636x699)

Henry Perez
Henry Perez

So proud to be a nigger lover. This is what a lifetime of indoctrination does to girls.

Matthew Lewis
Matthew Lewis

It's a nice idea that if all the race traitors go and breed with other races the white race will be left with only the rabidly conscious but the evidence doesn't support it. Look at Brazil where half the population identify as white but in reality almost none of them are. Everyone is mixed but some look more white than others. The truth is the white race is dead in Brazil and same fate awaits us if we don't stop this in our generation.

Brody Collins
Brody Collins

The aristocracy is an sect of "Europeans" who historically have skimmed of the wealth of their countrymen to indulge in decadent materialism, and at the same time self segregating to maintain their wealth and status. To them, a nigger on a pedigree is more worthy for breeding than a white from humble origins. To them, inbreeding is more desirable than parting with their fortune. These people, to this day still exploit the wealth of the general populace to fuel their lifestyle and to justify their decadence claim we cannot rule ourselves, but I say they've done a shitty job. After all why have they allowed mega corporations to exist, to flood our lands with non-whites, and to intermingle with and accept jews as equals? Enough is enough, to free ourselves we must first begin to rule ourselves.

Landon Gray
Landon Gray

Most certainly. Can’t be left as the only white family left breeding with your cousins for 100s of years. We definitely need numbers. My hope is that whites are waking up to this. We may loose a lot of numbers in the coming decades but my hope is to be the generation that turns this around.
It starts with our kids. Raise them to reject race mixing and having pride in their ancestors. Then be ready to die to defend them and their lineage.

Connor Rodriguez
Connor Rodriguez

To be fair, Scandinavian royals have no power at all and don't take much money from the state. It used to provide a link with history but as they've started breeding with niggers they obviously all need to go now.

Ian Barnes
Ian Barnes

the kikes are doing this because the long con is destroy all royals, these royals are all going to be dead in 50 years at the hands of the jews, the select few will be paraded out and will be the ugliest, blackest, saddest, dumbest motherfuckers of their royal line. And the jews are going to laugh and mock them, then slaughter them after all sorts of depravities….. it's the same future for all whites, everywhere. Mark my words in the sign of the beast.

Brandon Parker
Brandon Parker

I care less that he is black than
<twin flame
<shaman
new age pozz, and she has retarded hair.

Nathan Robinson
Nathan Robinson

Proto-jews perhaps?

Hunter Hall
Hunter Hall

Something to understand about this world - obsessively faking racism into the population doesn’t make the elite happy. They are rather constantly trying to defect against bigoted hateslavery and the factions within their leadership who promote if. If everyone else joins in, we’ll have a happier society.

Letting go of hatred feels like submission, but it’s not. It frees you of a negative obsession that makes your conduct predictable and destructive. I am here because voices that told “no lies” told lies about me - yet I defy them, and help others also to be defiant. We need not be hateful ever-warriors like the loyally dishonest and their corruptions.

Note also that antivaxx is a nephilistic project which privileges the elite to become cannibal supremacists. They would continue to use vaccines, which are a real technology, even if the public were to go so far as to ban them. By restricting the public’s will to utilize health technologies, health inequalities will stunt the minds and bodies of the aryan soldier-cattle who are controlled through their obsessive hatreds.

Brayden Carter
Brayden Carter

it's too late, they won

Justin Powell
Justin Powell

This is why a republic is better. You can't vote out Royalty.

Andrew Perez
Andrew Perez

As stated I’m not convinced. I think we will lose numbers for sure but I don’t think we are done yet

Owen James
Owen James

Okay, this is epic.

Carter Kelly
Carter Kelly

Yeah but on the contrary you can subvert a population to vote in degeneracy. It’s a double edged sword

Luke Sanders
Luke Sanders

Death squads a better and you know why.

Kayden Walker
Kayden Walker

EVOPRA
Sons must rise

When is Enough?

Attached: whiteGenIdent.jpg (20.8 KB, 530x333)

Joseph Ramirez
Joseph Ramirez

shamandurek.com/about/
Clown. World. Order.

Henry Lee
Henry Lee

And you're clearly happy about that, Moshe. Don't celebrate too soon though as plenty of things could still go wrong for the plan.

John Mitchell
John Mitchell

Witness the evident seat of adulteration of our race truly is in monarchism. Consummate abominations. What a totally disappointing clusterfuck of pozzforce asshats.

Attached: 1525102964181.jpg (335.98 KB, 1024x625)

Jason Moore
Jason Moore

(not samefagging)
A session with Shaman Durek includes reading shamanic signs; such as your breathing, eyes and temperature as well as bones and movement.
This may include spirits of the higher realm entering your body or physical body detox of your system by touching pushing and tapping.
Shaman Durek works all over the world and does skype sessions and can be booked to do so.
He can push and tap you via Skype. Magical!
I bet he's expensive.
Could he be another Keith Raniere-tier guru for rich and nutty women?
Do you suppose she stared deeply into his eyes to let him read her soul?

David Ramirez
David Ramirez

Do you feel like rescuing a princess Zig Forums, by digging into this guy? I can't be bothered.

Eli Hill
Eli Hill

Norwegians you know what must be done. Every day she lives is an insult to all of Norway.

Adrian King
Adrian King

High speed chase through Paris again?

Noah Cruz
Noah Cruz

There are definitely many, many Untermensch whites unfortunately. This has always been true to an extent, but with the degenerative effects of post Industrial Revolution society and Jewish influence this surely acerbated. This is why it’s silly when lefties post subnormal whites. It’s undeniable that people from the European racial group have the greatest POTENTIAL for genius and innovation, but this doesn’t mean it will manifest in all individuals, by no means. Like you said though, natural selection is hindered by (((western civilization))) and the goal should be to institute a artificial selector to do the selection (eugenics), along with uprooting all of this foreign garbage from our minds. As long as whites remain a distinct, pure race, there is hope. As long as this remains true, the greatest enemy is merely their propaganda and brainwashing

Aiden Jenkins
Aiden Jenkins

A true Shaman must go through many intense trials of pain and loss – some of which are life threatening – as a means of preparing one’s self to develop the strength, belief, and conviction needed to serve humanity,” says Durek. “I was able to survive a death-to-life transformative experience because of my determination to reach my life’s goal: to teach people how to empower themselves by making spirituality more accessible, on a daily basis.”
When he was 30, Shaman Durek experienced serious complications from an illness that left him clinically dead. Doctors at Hollywood Presbyterian Hospital feared he would be left with brain damage and paralysis. Dedicating himself to his recovery, Durek applied his knowledge of healing and the mind-body connection to his recuperation; and within a year, had fully recovered. For Durek, this experience was an expected part of his life’s work and journey as a Shaman.Today, Shaman Durek works with clients from all walks of life including Hollywood celebrities and insiders, musicians and reality TV stars, professionals, CEOs of major U.S. corporations, European royalty, international clientele, housewives, and children. Shaman Durek works with clients on a one-to-one basis as well as in group sessions. A gifted guest speaker and inspirational teacher, Shaman Durek is the author of a regular column on spiritual life in The Huffington Post and Sungoddess Magazine and ORIGiN Magazine and Greenster Magazine a video blog on Frontiers magazine; and is the host of “Get Real,” a weekly radio show on spirituality on Los Angeles’ 103.1 FM radio. He has been profiled in Daily Candy, Details, Yogi Times, LA Weekly, Metro Source and on E! Television.

How much are we betting he's a CIA recruit? As crazy as it might seem see
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sathya_Sai_Baba

David Martinez
David Martinez

Just a coincidence guys. No agenda.

Angel Wright
Angel Wright

Repost this shit to /fringe/index.html it's time for a wizard war it seems.

Joshua Mitchell
Joshua Mitchell

Sure it will. Read a history book. These royal families will be slaughtered and replaced.

Jordan Brooks
Jordan Brooks

Odinist
Freyr is Lord (literally "Lord", hlaford from the Saxon), especially in this case. The Christians were incorrect in denouncing the Froblot and will see what anti-racism ultimately gets them, complete dissolution of all that matters. the Froblot must begin again in Scandinavia. By not removing the dark-skinned, even if they be prisoners or slaves, Frey the Sword-Lord is dishonored.

<<"Siquidem propitiandorum numinum gratia Frø deo rem divinam furvis hostiis fecit. Quem litationis morem annuo feriarum circuitu repetitum posteris imitandum reliquit. Frøblot Sueones vocant." -Gesta Danorum I
"In order to mollify this devil a holy sacrifice of dark-skinned prisoners to the god Fro was made. This mode of propitiation was repeated at an annual festival and he left it to be imitated by his descendants. The Swedes call it Froblot." -Gesta Danorum I

Attached: frey.png (809.87 KB, 800x586)

Isaiah Garcia
Isaiah Garcia

Sathya Sai Baba

Ah that guy is mentioned in The Holographic Universe by Michael Talbot.

I read that book and checked all the claims systematically and did some serious background checking on Sai Baba.

The guy is 100% con-artist and have no legitimate psychic powers. The way he operates also and how it compares to genuine examples of psychism further indicate how fraudulent he is and he says things that are not metaphysically true.

Sai Baba is a faker.

Luke Brown
Luke Brown

(((we)))

Or just (((advisors))). Every organism on the planet cares about his own group. Only (((parasites))) like you screw up survival mechanism.

Nolan Price
Nolan Price

The true larper: we'll kill them at some other point

Blake Ramirez
Blake Ramirez

Her bloodline ends with her. If she has children, the child won't be royal. So yes, having an ethnically and racially foreign group of people, in the future, claiming to be royals among a white, European people, are destined to be slaughtered.

James Sullivan
James Sullivan

It's real in my mind

Gavin Ross
Gavin Ross

shilling multiple threads at the same time and saging
Go back to /leftypol/, shit-skin. Filtered.

Matthew Carter
Matthew Carter

So are we taking bets on how long until she pays the toll?

Levi Price
Levi Price

First things first all European "royalty" aren't actual royalty they are basically descendants of British that married in to the ethnic countries and from the past couple hundred years they have all been directly related cousins. Past royalty were absolute assholes and sold out their countries multiple times thats how the Byzantine empire fell to muslims ,England got a huge amount of jews in 1600s , Spain and Italy to allowing jews in to positions of power. Also everyone of European heritage has a claim to the throne because every European has blood ties to Royalty and most likely even more so then the current (((royalty))) .

So its not a surprise all these (((royalty))) are suddenly marrying niggers , its orchestrated otherwise one of them would have married something other then a nigger by now.

Second this nigger is a professional conman, literally is selling spiritual snake oil to hollywood retards. I guarantee this nigger has been drugging her with mdma or another feel good drug in small amounts. Its common for spiritual conman to do that to wealthy clients to keep them coming back. Sigmund Freud is a great example of how these conmen work to sneak into elite circles.

This bitch is 44 so she was already a roastie cat lady at this point.

Attached: o-shit-yo.jpg (269.73 KB, 916x721)

Adam Edwards
Adam Edwards

Ego hungry third rate cope fag. Doubt you filtered, (You) need the attention.

Mason Jenkins
Mason Jenkins

(((Ari Behn)))

KEK

Reminds me when a (((Rothschild))) cucked a (((Goldsmith))) for a nigger fact is jew boys are just too effeminate and ugly but my god that's one hideous nigger. Can these royal inbreds really not do better?

Joshua Lopez
Joshua Lopez

Someone should reanimate the corpse of Ted Bundy and lock his zombie in a room with this whore for a night.

Cooper Reed
Cooper Reed

Niggers can't score a white woman unless she is a fat whore. White men don't like fat chicks.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (120.81 KB, 1280x720)
Attached: nea-justice-the-articles-cover-image-is-atrocious-because-to-14378037.png (98.89 KB, 500x385)
Attached: Studies-have-found-that-white-women-who-are-overweight-are--40dd9e2ed667fccee8ce9940cd05ed0b.jpg (43.61 KB, 540x360)

Christopher Moore
Christopher Moore

Checked. Niggers can only get fat, used up white women, or (((white women))). They hate their own women, who are usually more masculine and ape-like than male niggers.

Julian Bennett
Julian Bennett

Do you pink faced faggots even lift?

That brothers coat cost more than your house; he gonna crack them white legs open and hit it with the shaft

Xavier Ramirez
Xavier Ramirez

Jesus fucking Christ. Will one of you please explain to me what in the hell do White women see in niggers.
Inb4 dick size
Another jewish lie.

Landon Morris
Landon Morris

They always have the same look in their eyes. Every single one of them. Lile their soul is dead.

Josiah Brooks
Josiah Brooks

can't even imitate uppity grammar properly
:(

Daniel Miller
Daniel Miller

Jesus fucking Christ. Will one of you please explain to me what in the hell do White women see in niggers.

Why don't you ask a white woman?

you faggot

Caleb Ross
Caleb Ross

You need to practice your ebonics some more, Shlomo.

Eli Stewart
Eli Stewart

Humanism/Christianity was the original jew seed.

Michael Wood
Michael Wood

The closest niggers had to royalty was Obama and his shitskin daughters have the pick of the nigger they still chose to date White men.

Attached: good-boy.jpg (100.86 KB, 729x760)
Attached: black-idols-love-white-men.jpg (582.49 KB, 1818x1818)

Matthew Rivera
Matthew Rivera

If it's a woman then treason is natural to her. As is delusional idiocy as elicited by this crazy cunt.

I can't wait for Othello to murder his Desdimonda over some trifle, you know, like a handkerchief.

Adrian Scott
Adrian Scott

listening to women

This is part of the problem, too many white men seem to think that women are actually capable of higher thinking, that their "opinions" are their own, instead of just phrases that they parrot out after hearing them from a man. When we put our women back in their place, these problems will go away.

Jaxson Collins
Jaxson Collins

I heard black guys have an extra bone in their foot?

Bentley Perez
Bentley Perez

(different torfag)
(((Ari Behn)))
…is a White European Christian.
Consider what he gave up, lifestyle-wise, to divorce a royal. That is how bad he wanted to get away from her. I doubt this is her first magical negro; just as I doubt shaman oogabooga is going to stop "treating" rich lonely cougars.

Kayden Hughes
Kayden Hughes

And the jews are going to laugh and mock them, then slaughter them after all sorts of depravities

Read the sad story of little Louis XVII (never crowned in his lifetime)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Louis_XVII_of_France

Attached: 7d4f380e795411371a85b4f35ae1ea23.jpg (32.36 KB, 480x566)

Chase Gomez
Chase Gomez

Royal Mudshark Goggles

Samuel Morales
Samuel Morales

Y'all sound jealous and bitchier than a gaggle of womenfolk.

Grayson Martinez
Grayson Martinez

Ah the "Y'all " poster is back

Die of AIDS soon, please.

Dylan Long
Dylan Long

I think that her (((christfag))) husband encouraged her to fuck niggers.
Christians are the biggest cucks in the world.

Austin Ward
Austin Ward

The use of Y'all is not confined to one poster, or Zig Forums, or 8ch.
Your deluded and low IQ, reddit spacer.

Camden Torres
Camden Torres

See it works like this; when white women take off all their clothes and stand in front of a mirror, they notice the parts of their body with the most color are the most sensitive; so when they see a black guy, they assume he must be super sensitive?

Meanwhile, you guys just lay around in bed all pale and stiff like The English Patient and think you got it going on…

Maybe you should lift weights and convert to Islam?

Angel Perez
Angel Perez

They always do. That dead empty look. Maybe their frontal lobe (the patter-recognition part) that also is the part that is responsible for perceptions of god and for detecting threats/dangers is disabled and it somehow manifests in the gaze.

Parker Carter
Parker Carter

Try harder nigger troll
All niggers are bald, yes I mean the women too.,
Damn black women are so fat and fucking ugly. Black women age bad..
All black men are bald with sickle cell.

Attached: Screen-Shot-2017-10-05-at-12.27.05-PM.png (461.9 KB, 676x507)

Evan Turner
Evan Turner

This is great evidence that European royalty is in on the anti-white agenda.

Owen Barnes
Owen Barnes

You know why this is happening?
It's because you're not taking it upon yourself to make an example of the one in tenth that disgrace your people, to keep others in line. Pain and death must be dealt when people forget that there are sins to blood that can not be forgiven or undone.

Hunter Rogers
Hunter Rogers

every white womans wet dream

Attached: blkpussy.jpg (44.59 KB, 342x477)

Jaxon Flores
Jaxon Flores

Attached: nigger-destroyer.jpg (537.19 KB, 1280x1281)

Colton Nelson
Colton Nelson

So true. I hope some Norwegian user is reading and takes note.

Robert Allen
Robert Allen

Ayahuasca is helluva drug. Even gives an opportunity to some smug bastards to climb up the social ladder.

Xavier Anderson
Xavier Anderson

Attached: White-chocolate.jpg (270.61 KB, 579x406)

Caleb Nguyen
Caleb Nguyen

Raise them to reject race mixing and having pride in their ancestors.
Hope you're home schooling them, and even then, it will be an uphill battle against the society them exist in pulling them in the opposite direction and feeding them propaganda every time they step outside the home.

Easton Reed
Easton Reed

Attached: LeonardGSiffleet.jpg (153.77 KB, 800x1183)

John Taylor
John Taylor

Interesting, though your theory has some unexplained conclusions. If the most sensitive parts a women are dark does this mean men are attracted to the lighter parts? If that is true, then it explains why you fuck goats and your daughters, their parts are just lighter than your women's. Or if it's not then and men are also attracted to the darkest parts of a women does this make other men and especially their bunghole attractive to you? One of these must explain your sexual behavior. I'm sure of it.

Josiah Ortiz
Josiah Ortiz

whites are just as much a problem here as kikes

Attached: 783658356782.jpg (35.86 KB, 252x291)

Grayson Ward
Grayson Ward

All racemixers hate themselves. Anyone who wants to mix does not want to reproduce themselves. Anyone who actually love who they are wants to have children who are like them. Niggers who brag about racemixing have an inferiority complex, a self-hate problem. It's sad. A proud nigger would be a racial separatist and support bans on miscegenation.

Bentley Price
Bentley Price

Thanks for the input shlomo, haven't heard enough d&c this week

Isaiah Sanders
Isaiah Sanders

Never EVER let your daughters work, get three jobs if you can't afford to support them, just don't let them work. It's easier for your sons to remain loyal to you out in the world, but a daughter will immediately betray everything you've instilled in her for the first "bad guy" at work that she comes into contact with.

Xavier Flores
Xavier Flores

BTW,

Huntington's Chorea is a degenerative genetic disease of white people.

Its like Parkinson's, and Alzheimer's at the same time.

It is very rare in non white people.

*just sayin*

Adrian Reyes
Adrian Reyes

Yes, keep them barefoot, ignorant and pregnant, echoes Zig Forums unironically.

Samuel Morris
Samuel Morris

Reminding you all of this as this applies to all of you, everyday, everywhere
Also
(((Ari Behn)))
Christian
Whether you are of the camp of "muh kike on a stick" or autistically chanting "oogabooga deus vult" and doing nothing. We all know that kikes throughout time convert, remain crypto and cause much harm that way.
She's been married to a fucking kike, so it's no doubt that such influence would seep into her mind. She still has to die, and so does this nigger, and the kike ex husband as a secondary objective.

Jack Reyes
Jack Reyes

Niggers who brag about racemixing have an inferiority complex, a self-hate problem.

well if you hate niggers; whats wrong with niggers hating themselves?

Liam Baker
Liam Baker

Obviously there's something unnatural going on here.

Attached: prince-harry.jpg (863.98 KB, 2236x1490)

John Nguyen
John Nguyen

Oh he's a shamalamalam I see. Obviously he mind-fucked her. Add to that she grew up painfully aware of her white privilege. And she had to snap him up before Gwyneth did.

Attached: serveimage.jpg (173.07 KB, 1000x667)
Attached: 28870907-1547143382050416-2482114007549345792-n.jpg (37.1 KB, 526x526)

Ian Collins
Ian Collins

He's a nigger con-man and she'll get what she deserves. Btw I heard Seal is selling used cars now.

Attached: 330px-Seal-2012.jpg (28.7 KB, 330x417)

Cooper Perry
Cooper Perry

KARDASHIAN-EFFECT
classic case of the old monkey see monkey doo…if these women wouldn't idolize trash and become emulators of garbage… anything spun by Hollywood is esteemed to be accepted by the masses,
If kim kartrashian divorced Kanye and started wearing trash bag dresses there would be a swamp log in the divorce court dockets and trash bags would be sold out everywhere
coincidence
I think not

Hunter Bennett
Hunter Bennett

KARDASHIAN-EFFECT
That explains 99% of the mud-sharks. I wouldn't think royalty has to stoop to that level.

Ian Lewis
Ian Lewis

* but we live in a digital age and I guess everyone needs their 15 mins of fame. If she wasn't dating a nigger I would have never heard of her.

Evan Long
Evan Long

Why say ignorant when you're talking about women? Women and ignorance go together like PB and J.

Ryder Collins
Ryder Collins

True, I have a feeling these threads are mostly posted by kikes with the goal of demoralization.

Luke Jenkins
Luke Jenkins

Niggers are ashamed of being black and want to fuck a white woman so maybe their
kids will not be a nigger like they are.
Fucking niggles.
Why are all niggers bald?
What fucking weak ass genes. Is it the sickle cell. Even cells hate niggers.

Ian Kelly
Ian Kelly

oof

Nicholas Davis
Nicholas Davis

Honestly whites are just as much a problem here as kikes.
Not really, no. Having jews in your country is like having a gas leak in your house. Without the gas? Explosions from a light switch is an extremely rare occurrence.
Add gas? BOOM.

Same is true of jews and cultural degeneration. They are a societal corrosive.

Jaxson Hall
Jaxson Hall

This.

Are you saying White women are interracial lesbian?
Because thats statistically laughable.

The elites are all scum dude.
gweneth paltrow
This bitch openly talks about going to creepy orgy clubs. This is the end of the Roman Empire all over again.

Levi Sanchez
Levi Sanchez

Nigger found.
Hey nigger. I found you…

Matthew Garcia
Matthew Garcia

niggers are animals who care about nothing but pleasure.
Their IQ is lower than Gorilla's

Kevin Wright
Kevin Wright

Are you retarded? Did you mean you are, so you're. Or is this bait?

Alexander Gomez
Alexander Gomez

tell me more goy

Elijah Jones
Elijah Jones

That is common knowledge, but
I say gorillas are smarter.

Anthony Scott
Anthony Scott

What do foreskins taste like?

Justin Carter
Justin Carter

Blessed Hitler trips confirm. How can anyone find niggers attractive? Even nigger men hate nigger women if their lust for white women is any indication.

Adam Brooks
Adam Brooks

Amen. Nigger women wear weaves and wigs to be attractive to white men.
White men know better.

James Clark
James Clark

I want to fuck a princess, or a queen even
I will meme it into reality
I will fuck a princess

Kayden Price
Kayden Price

Oh I thought you were a Kang nigger.
We own you dumb ass.

Austin Ward
Austin Ward

Burn the coal, pay the toll!
inb4 domestic abuse photos

Brandon Martin
Brandon Martin

That was my first post you illiterate nigger. Just because Im a horny fuck who wants to stick my dick in royalty doesnt make me black
Degenerate maybe, since I only want it for the bragging rights and not to raise a family (though I wouldnt mind this either)

Julian Moore
Julian Moore

I bet her boyfriend doesn't watch anime and sit on the computer all day

Adam Garcia
Adam Garcia

Because he to busy doing crack.
Niggers love crack and fat women.

Evan Cruz
Evan Cruz

monarchists will defend this

Nathaniel Lewis
Nathaniel Lewis

Everything about current year Western society is demoralizing. Why would anyone need to specifically point that out?

Asher Walker
Asher Walker

Quads of truth.

Attached: 88.jpg (58.77 KB, 588x592)

Jason Bennett
Jason Bennett

their propaganda is failing
this event was scripted years ago
they ordered this puppet princess to further the message
"follow the plan"
it should have been a bogus cultural victory, for them
today it sounds to everyone like a defeat
their idols are naked and bleeding
I can smell it

Attached: I-can-smell-your-blood.jpg (120.64 KB, 949x1024)

Oliver Taylor
Oliver Taylor

Projecting again Shlomo?
Kikes are such awful creatures.There's really not a single redeemable quality about them

Attached: kikelets.png (474.21 KB, 1020x718)

Joshua Scott
Joshua Scott

No, by RigsThula the Konigaz is literally the "one who represents the race", a King must be of the race he represents or he is not King. If the Skjöldunga Saga had not been destroyed during the 30 years war, I'd be able to tell you more.

Jose Perez
Jose Perez

not a single redeemable quality about them
they can materialize money out of thin air by rubbing their hands quickly enough

Hunter Jackson
Hunter Jackson

47 years old
Disowned
Used up pussy after 3 kids
Menopause
Nobody gives a shit about her
Except 8 chan for some reason.
The nigger might be gay

I'm sorry,was this supossed to be a blackpill?

Mason King
Mason King

This is not a news reporting website. Oh wait a second, as long as rabbi maniacheim is able to put forth interracial propaganda in any form or shape that's a win for the jews because in their rat logic they're spreading the plague. Who woulda guessed

Brody Turner
Brody Turner

As a peasant, I personally am above this individual point on the nobility's Bell curve.
Please ignore the Bell curve of all other closely related peasants.
Fuck off back to your field before I cut you in half to test my new sword.

Brayden Gomez
Brayden Gomez

They don't stop talking about past tragedies. Something that other races can learn from to create a level playing field. Ie. Ukranians exposing Holodomor, etc. This is an unironically useful trait - to remember one's history.

Jeremiah Moore
Jeremiah Moore

This probably as close to the truth you’re gonna get.
Inb4 where are the jews -> see hollywood

Anybody caring about royaltity is stupid beyond measure; people who self-removed themselves out of society but feel as though they deserve a helicopterview control of said society. I’m not 100% sure if it’s a kike trick but I’m glad most royalty is legally treated like the mentally handicapped and has an assigned fall-guy usually, imagine the shitshow if these nigger puppet had ANY power and actually represented anything, big WEW.

Joshua Hernandez
Joshua Hernandez

You're right, it won't; not for your kind, that's for sure.

Brandon Stewart
Brandon Stewart

No you are a freak lefty here and like Woody Guthrie and Pete Seeger and so many other pretentious lefties you're trying to wrap up your cosmopolitan kikenvermin treachery in folksy down home patois as though you were some salt of the earth fella from down on the bayou or something. I've been spotting you trying this shit on here over the past two weeks (((y'all))) and you know you're really making a comic spectacle of yourself as it's all too evident that you deeply despise the country folk whose manners and mores you're trying to camouflage yourself with. You're a disgusting fraud. You could at least do it well, but you're obviously not intelligent enough for that.

Fuck off.

Camden Hernandez
Camden Hernandez

Ayahuasca is helluva drug. Even gives an opportunity to some smug bastards to climb up the social ladder.

Thanks for this. The minute I read "shaman" I thought, yeah he's into deeply organic drugs, ethnobotany and all.

Poor nigger; he has to sit around and waste hours every day listening to her idiotic ramblings on her latest ayahuasca spiritual trip in immense detail as though it were interesting. He's got a tough row to hoe, I must admit.

William Smith
William Smith

Niggers without whites to take care of them;

1. Empty grocery store shelves
2. filthy water coming out of the tap
3. terrorized by fellow niggers descending to the law of the jungle
4. no drug stores, no medicines, no hospitals
5. no gasoline for cars, no bus service.
6. niggers revert to the 8th century level of technology in short order
7. no electricity for Playstation games

poor poor niggers.

Blake Price
Blake Price

That's the idea of marxism. Take care of people who can't take care of themselves, and replace those who are able to take care of themselves. Of course needless to say marx was a jew, and was driven by racial hatred towards everyone.

Connor Morris
Connor Morris

Most royal match makers are Jewish. Arranged marriages are still a thing in royal circles.

Adrian Smith
Adrian Smith

Attached: 6827-fs.jpg (34.69 KB, 400x557)

Jeremiah Hill
Jeremiah Hill

She looks like a kike to me.

Attached: 4ea9f8a861242c5168a5df4f34234af77d293ed99c3daaff7545b78233675b67.jpg (72.06 KB, 799x584)

Jaxon Baker
Jaxon Baker

A lot of these "Royals" are Jewish transsexuals.

Attached: IMG-3369.JPG (363.75 KB, 694x1966)

Adam Gray
Adam Gray

yes
women are for procreation

Julian Ortiz
Julian Ortiz

Actually old school English royalty has pretty tough on the jews and sanctioned many pogroms against them because of blood rituals and usury. Cromwell was financed by many jewish merchants and bankers and he gave them clemency after he won. Modern royals are pozzed because they're just living tourist traps with no real authority, no different from random hollywood kikes

Josiah James
Josiah James

This was my take on it as well. We all know what happens when you breed with niggers. Civilization collapses completely. We have seen it over and over again in every great empire. The second they start breeding with niggers they become completely irrelevant and never regain their status, IQ, etc. To breed with a nigger is to destroy your lineage forever, it never recovers. So this is the kikes destroying these 'royal houses' (partially s/ because they utterly ceased being 'royal' when they bred with kikes the first round). There are plenty of peasants with more right to the thrones of Europe than any of this mongrel 'international' trash that infest the monarchy.

THEY HAD ONE FUCKING JOB AND THEY FAILED…

Whoever breed with a nigger destroys their opportunity to live in civilization forever.

Gavin Kelly
Gavin Kelly

Goat fuckers still here I see. You guys can't get enough dysgenic breeding even though it is IN YOUR FUCKING FACE WHAT HAPPENS WHEN MEN CONTROL THE EUGENIC PROGRAM…

Nobody wants to 'be like you retards'. I can only assume you are still 'popular' in your own minds because you are too stupid to understand that MALE SEXUAL SELECTION is a complete and total disaster on every level known to mankind.

Attached: birth-defects-in-islamic-culture.jpg (66.5 KB, 640x791)

Levi Hall
Levi Hall

Male sexual selection is the reason whites have eye colors and hair colors, and the reason white women are attractive while women of other races are not. You're very stupid, feminist antifa kikess.

Christopher Fisher
Christopher Fisher

what would you do with the nobles if you would run an ethnostate in Great Britain, Norway or Sweden?

Xavier Butler
Xavier Butler

No that is FEMALE sexual selection. We practice female eugenics, retard. That is why we are higher IQ, more creative. You are not going to see these traits in a MALE SOCIETY because MALES have no standards. White society is maintained SOLELY through female selection and unwillingness to mate outside their race. This cannot be said about males AT ALL, they will literally fuck anything.

Nathan Sullivan
Nathan Sullivan

Three years after the royal divorced husband Ari Behn after 14 years of marriage
and nothing of value was lost

Adam Diaz
Adam Diaz

Make new nobles.

Brandon Sanchez
Brandon Sanchez

Instinctively you already know all this which is why it feels like a betrayal to our race when a White woman decides to breed out of it. THAT IS THE BETRAYAL OF OUR RACE…men have no bearing on the race because they are basically spray and play meaning that they can impregnate anything without any consequences (long term consequences are a disastrous hybrid mongrel filth but I can't expect ment to think beyond the length of their own cock). When women chose outside their race it is the end of the race.

Brody Richardson
Brody Richardson

No that is FEMALE sexual selection
No it isn't you fucking retard. White men selected the best women, and let the shitty ones die. That is male sexual selection. Only the subhuman races used the shitty women as concubines, whites were monogamous.
White society is maintained SOLELY through female selection and unwillingness to mate outside their race.
Women are 8 times more likely to engage in miscegenation than men.

Henry Brooks
Henry Brooks

Go suck a dick, cook a meal and scrub a floor, whore. The men are talking.

Mason Robinson
Mason Robinson

they have completely failed to fulfill their purpose as well as being either unable to stop or even accomplices in the betrayal of their states and peoples to rootless internationalist third estate merchants, they are only "noble" in name, they'd be deposed immediately and drowned in a bog for high treason

Austin Morgan
Austin Morgan

This is a leftist. Do not engage with it other than to mock and deride it's pathetic existence.

Julian Roberts
Julian Roberts

shaman
wearing women's face paint and a fuckin carpet coat
honk honk

Levi Baker
Levi Baker

Collaborators first

Attached: whoops.jpg (389.73 KB, 1429x1200)

Angel Adams
Angel Adams

Women are 8 times more likely to engage in miscegenation than men
Maybe Asian women.

Gabriel Gray
Gabriel Gray

Fuck off goat fucker semites. Someday with targeted biologicals you will be dead and in the ground and the world will be at peace from your parasitism.

Daniel Walker
Daniel Walker

You are too stupid to live. I hope the targeted race specific biologicals wipe your dumb fucking niger ass out as well.

Men do not 'select anything' in our culture, that is your globohomo fucking goat fucking culture you are confused by in this instance. It is the woman who decides who to marry.

Evan Howard
Evan Howard

We have all seen the statistics and we know that in order to exterminate Whites they have to target White women (which they will try first before they start killing us openly and you fucking men sit around jerking to subhuman porn and DOING NOTHING about it or nothing to stop the invasion of your homelands…because, basically THE ENTIRE FUTURE OF ANY RACE is within its women. 9.5 months to bear a child vs 3 seconds of ejaculation.

When the MALE selects mates it does it based on no standards at all, this is why the 'Aryan' empires all collapsed, because their men selected niggers to rape/fuck BECAUSE MEN HAVE NO STANDARDS and only a White women can bear White offspring.

You all want to fuck bugs and niggers, expect your grandchildren to be mystery meat.

MALES HAVE NO STANDARDS OTHER THAN MUH DICK.

Asher Johnson
Asher Johnson

She's doing this to spite her heritage and family. She could have dated a Texan but she went for a black man. These women regret it when they're fighting their baby daddy to have the right to have the child on mothers day because daddy wants the child on that specific date just to spite the mother.

Attached: dgvpke4axlx21.jpg (83.86 KB, 724x768)

Jaxon Kelly
Jaxon Kelly

British royals have huge power, written into law so applying, they just diminish it so people wouldnt hang them.

Camden Powell
Camden Powell

(((Christian)))

Liam Perez
Liam Perez

Why is your only response, in every single thread, for months now, to call white people muslims? It hasn't worked a single time, doesn't your rabbi give you shilling lessons?
Men do not 'select anything' in our culture
In the last century of decline and collapse. Gee, I wonder if that should tell us something.
You really shouldn't have admitted to being an antifa feminist kikess in the first place, your hysterical screeching is so uniquely identifying and being called out on your jewishness always triggers you.

Adrian Gutierrez
Adrian Gutierrez

Because 50% of this board is kikes pretending to be 'online white'…You think I haven't seen you all denigrating Whites at every opportunity and trying to influence OUR CULTURE with your fucking retarded shinskin bullshit. I can't wait until the day you are all lying dead where you dropped from a race specific biological weapon.

YOU HAVE BEEN PAID TO BE ON THIS BOARD A LOT LONGER THAN I HAVE SINCE YOU ARE A FUCKING KIKE…WHY DO YOU COME HERE?

Wyatt Gutierrez
Wyatt Gutierrez

No, those are just typical jewish women. No wonder jewish men became feminine themselves, better be half gay than fuck that.

Ryan Myers
Ryan Myers

It's because you're not taking it upon yourself to make an example of the one in tenth that disgrace your people, to keep others in line. Pain and death must be dealt when people forget that there are sins to blood that can not be forgiven or undone.

Eli Barnes
Eli Barnes

Because 50% of this board is kikes pretending to be 'online white'
You aren't 50% of the board, feminist antifa kikess.
OUR CULTURE
US WHITE PEOPLE FELLOW GOYIM!111
YOU HAVE BEEN PAID TO BE ON THIS BOARD A LOT LONGER THAN I HAVE
How long have you been paid to shill here now, like 6 months or so? You're actually one of the longest lasting. Which is odd since your also one of the worst at it.

Luke Hernandez
Luke Hernandez

Also you are such a fucking ignorant liar…you haven't studied biology, or reproduction you are simply hoping that no one else has either. Your kike lies, are repulsive I can understand what yo uare doing here even if the men here are too stupid to see that you are trying to destroy the White race through MALE REPRODUCTIVE SELECTION (the dysgenic programming without any standards) we see the data, it doesn't lie. We know that it takes a White woman to raise White children. Yet you think you can just deny science/biology and history to promote your fucking retarded shitskin part nigger agenda? I REALLY HATE YOU SEMITIC FILTHY BASTARDS.

Kayden Walker
Kayden Walker

Ethno-globe drunk schizoposter is salty enough about men to be a die hard feminist.
Imagine my surprise.
Isla, She Wolf of the SS indeed, self-appointed Kommandant of Zig Forums here to whip us worthless males into shape.

Elijah Nelson
Elijah Nelson

Eh, he can have her dusty old barren womb. Our problems would be solved if nogs shacked up with old women.

Logan Richardson
Logan Richardson

Being pro-White woman is the opposite of your globohomo faggot agenda.

Carson Harris
Carson Harris

FUCK OFF YOU STUPID DEGENERATE TRANNY

Andrew Bailey
Andrew Bailey

They are going to breed mongrels. When mongrels are all your children have to choose from will 'your problems be solved as well'?

Connor Gomez
Connor Gomez

Is your entire retarded shilling campaign purely just because you are jealous that white women are attractive? You should go back to spamming books you haven't read and don't understand again. That was your best success, feminist antifa kikess.

Chase Williams
Chase Williams

Ha! I got trips saying that. TRIPS!

Ayden Foster
Ayden Foster

You can't be jealous of White women being beautiful if you are a beautiful White women. You can only love and appreciate your own people and dislike you subhuman trash people…since you are part nigger and it shows in everything you do.

Jaxon Green
Jaxon Green

STILL DOESN'T MAKE YOU WHITE DEGENERATE TRANNY

Bentley Garcia
Bentley Garcia

Just filter and report, borther

Adrian Brown
Adrian Brown

You can't be jealous of White women being beautiful if you are a beautiful White women
And since you are a self-admitted kikess, we can be 100% certain that you are not beautiful.
supporting the 6 month long shilling campaign of the self admitted feminist antifa kikess
You may want to consider suicide.

Cameron Diaz
Cameron Diaz

we invented white people too

Attached: 4ebbf85ec4926c774c13d3c675ab8e901278541e16330b6377379446260a9393.jpeg (102.39 KB, 553x868)

Carson Gonzalez
Carson Gonzalez

Whenever you guys come out against ETHNOGLOBE we all know you are fucking loser libtard shitskin mongrels. Because Whites are not against having the only thing on the planet WORTH SAVING inherit the Earth.

Owen Peterson
Owen Peterson

Whenever you guys come out against ETHNOGLOBE
You can't even keep track of who you are talking to now? All your shilling has rotted what little brain you had, feminist antifa kikess.

Ian Moore
Ian Moore

I wonder when transhumanist schizoposter is going to shit up the thread with literal pics of shit.
She inevitably does that if the thread goes on long enough. I see though that I am late and she has already shitted up her thread with her compulsive repetitive verbal diarrhea.

Elijah Ramirez
Elijah Ramirez

White guys who sit around in their moms basement, not getting any pussy, thinking about black cock all day… eventually lose it and shoot up a school, church, movie theater…

just sayin

Jonathan Lopez
Jonathan Lopez

You all have the same agenda, the genocide of Whites…what difference does it make which one of your foreign/alien hive members I speak too…you are 'NOT US' and so it hardly matters whom I address…foreign parasitic subhuman trash.

Colton Turner
Colton Turner

FUCK OFF YOU DICK SUCKING TRANNY…GO BACK TO YOUR DEGENERATE CONTAINMENT BOARD YOU PIECE OF DEGENERATE FILTH.

Hunter Brown
Hunter Brown

BEING MTF WILL NEVER MAKE YOU INTO A 'MAN'

Evan Allen
Evan Allen

She could have came home with a burly Alaskan instead of this black man.
This becomes a fad

Attached: 15a48c9131330933e92b8cb719073d1c.jpg (91.08 KB, 800x600)
Attached: DSC-87241.jpg (71.36 KB, 575x383)
Attached: fghgfh.png (1.24 MB, 901x581)
Attached: tinyhouseswoon.jpg (571.65 KB, 894x588)
Attached: Bob-hat-from-commercial-fisherman-near-Togiak-silver-salmon.jpg (4.88 MB, 4000x3000)

Jeremiah Stewart
Jeremiah Stewart

Women are 8 times more likely to engage in miscegenation than men
Maybe Asian women.

Bullshit.

Women are after money and resources and white men have all the money; ergo, white men do most of the white race mixing.

Every white man who has ever been in the military has fucked at least one non white woman; and thats not counting the ones who married one and brought them to the U.S with their entire family.

Wyatt Peterson
Wyatt Peterson

she looks like shes past her prime. i dont think we have to worry about her breeding

Andrew Bennett
Andrew Bennett

God damn that is some cozy shit. I get this sense of serenity that i can almost feel when i view images like this. Is this what racial soul is?

William Ramirez
William Ramirez

Why is Zig Forums useful for subhuman filth? Think about it anons…anonymity allows what? These subhuman kikes can PRETEND to be the 'white' Supremacists without any accountability, think about how Hitler's quote would fit into this scenario. Think about arguing with the kikes (no accountability on their part since they have no 'law' to reign them in) but YOU WILL BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE FOR EVERYTHING THEY SAY AND DO…THEY CAN PRETEND THEY ARE 'WHITE' and be completely excused of any liability because the kikes 'injustice' system is so skewed in their favor at this point they can 'get away' with the murder of thousands and not be held accountable in any way. Think about what is happening here ANONS (non-kikes)…in every thread they don't even have to face you in the morning like they had to face Hitler the next morning. This is their machine of propaganda that they 'get away with hell; because they are the spawn of Hell' in…

They don't even need a physical presence now to orchestrate the 'virtuosity of their lying'…they can come in these threads and say whatever they want and get away with it all because they are 'cooperating with the US government' to TRAITOROUSLY DESTROY OUR NATION.

Attached: hitler-quote-mein-kampf.jpg (158.58 KB, 850x446)
Attached: JDIF-isreal-propaganda-online-Mossad.png (1023.44 KB, 1136x668)

Robert Wilson
Robert Wilson

she looks like shes past her prime. i dont think we have to worry about her breeding

Yes you do hafta worry about it; because it sets a bad example for younger white girls of breeding age.

Women are herd animals; years ago a few white women got tattoos, now they all have one.

Luis Rodriguez
Luis Rodriguez

Can we start organising a protest or something now? Instead of just memeing and crying? Let's man up!

Ethan Robinson
Ethan Robinson

If it's racial soul then you can look into the soul of these Royal European women. She could have brought home one of these instead.

Attached: King-Salmon-catch-in-Alaska.jpg (1.67 MB, 2400x3573)
Attached: hjkjkjkh.jpg (8.78 KB, 194x259)

Samuel Wright
Samuel Wright

How come you never see a white horse in the Kentucky Derby/Triple Crown…?

Do they have Huntington's Chorea or something?

Daniel Collins
Daniel Collins

No, you freaking idiot. It's because they are cozy.

Brandon Edwards
Brandon Edwards

I think that white society has been undermined so heavily that a lot of us are disconnected from that racial soul, in favor of mindless consumerism. I blame the kikes more than the stupidity of women, although coalburning is fucking infuriating.

Ian Mitchell
Ian Mitchell

Because it is the betrayal of your race.

Ryan Campbell
Ryan Campbell

No, you freaking idiot
kike shaming language of Whites when they talk about their racial soul…is this necessary?
I HATE YOU FUCKING KIKE TRANNY POS

Dominic Gomez
Dominic Gomez

Women are 8 times more likely to engage in miscegenation than men.
Not white females. White men mixed more with rice than them.
Besides you need two partners for racemixing

Aaron Lopez
Aaron Lopez

The tiny house trend is pointing out that people are getting sick of the McMansion life style.

Camden Ortiz
Camden Ortiz

Easier to purge them later
We both no you're going to nothing but complain on the internet

Parker Martin
Parker Martin

white people existing is evil!11
Is that you picking your nose in the third shot?
Besides you need two partners for racemixing
Except ten white women will fuck the same nigger. Why do you think they are all single moms?

Since this thread is full of newfags, I'll post it yet again. I know feminist antifa kikess has seen it dozens of times and it always triggers her. Monogamy and rejection of subpar females is a fundamental core difference between whites and other races: cogweb.ucla.edu/ep/Frost_06.html

Joseph Morgan
Joseph Morgan

Holy fuck, and here I am thinking the House of Liechtenstein is based.
Hans Adam II can not want this.

Attached: 13c34e770e3b7d75dee750a4827690215825d12e2bd57016761b9b98ed9a5119.jpg (231.82 KB, 1284x980)

Brayden Evans
Brayden Evans

Self-delusional feelings are good. Okay.
Pointing out weakness is bad. Okay.
Please continue losing your shit.
All over. Here. All the time.

Kayden Campbell
Kayden Campbell

Just filter him

Jacob Hill
Jacob Hill

Why Do Europeans Have So Many Hair and Eye Colors?

Because its due to the loss of information to produce real color.

This is the main proof that white come from black people. Every grandmother has known for millennia that two dark people can make a lighter person; but two lighter people can never ever make a darker person; why?

because white people have a genetic deficit for producing color, they lost the information and can never get it back unless they race mix.

Put another way; if we killed all the dogs in the world, given enough time, the wolf population could eventually produce dogs again because wolves still have all the information for producing "weak cucked out wolves" (dogs)

But if you kill all the wolves in the world, no amount of dog fucking could ever produce another wolf because all dogs lack the wolf information.

Just sayin

Attached: 4b5f0136f7d02e85ddd5f63c8eb155e5f09f5b938b44ce22f6dbc467e98acfce.jpeg (73.38 KB, 595x454)

Oliver Morales
Oliver Morales

That isn't how it works.
Whitey exists due to the biological traits he possesses being advantageous in this part of the world.

You get light skinned and albinos cropping up among africans all the time as random mutations. But in their homeland (africa) its not advantageous due to strong sunlight.
The high melanin content in the normal niggers skin acts as an effective shield against this sunlight and the high rate of UV exposure they live with. Even that yellow crap on their eyes is advantageous on this front.

But go north of the equator and things change. Suddenly you have difficulty synthesising enough vitamin D from sunlight to stay healthy, lighter skin becomes an ever greater advantage the further north you go until you reach a certain point.
This is why blacks need to take vitamin D supplements (though most don't) when they're living in europe or north america.

Whitey emerged because those with advantageous traits have a tendency to perform best in surviving and producing offspring.

Attached: 4e9469fb0893cada10cf2fe1959f39052f69efbfb3ac590673c4b140e065d0d1.gif (1.17 MB, 600x338)

Sebastian Fisher
Sebastian Fisher

more new novel genes is a loss of information
And you still expect people to believe in your mythical high kike IQ?

Tyler Collins
Tyler Collins

IGNORE TROLLS

Nathaniel James
Nathaniel James

Never ignore.
Faggotry must always be called out. Silence is implicit agreement.

Attached: 724f38573ec5d43890c97304946a17cebee10bb8700b188c3e2618d39f4166a8.gif (128.26 KB, 180x135)

Mason Torres
Mason Torres

But go north of the equator and things change. Suddenly you have difficulty synthesising enough vitamin D from sunlight to stay healthy, lighter skin becomes an ever greater advantage the further north you go until you reach a certain point.
This is why blacks need to take vitamin D supplements (though most don't) when they're living in europe or north america.

Then why are Eskimos darker than white people?

You ever seen a blonde Eskimo?

Jayden Adams
Jayden Adams

Note how I said certain point?
After a while the atmospheric protection against UV thins out a bit and reflective surfaces (snow) become a lot more common. Then darker skin becomes more useful.

Cameron Gray
Cameron Gray

only a White women can bear White offspring
Not true, with modern ivf treatment and white eggs for sale.

Lucas Young
Lucas Young

republic
This is a National Socialist board, you're in the wrong place with that crap.

Alexander Rogers
Alexander Rogers

Attached: ironchad7.jpg (67.88 KB, 511x488)

Levi Brooks
Levi Brooks

Go wander around central africa without protecting your skin and see what happens nigger

Jaxson Lopez
Jaxson Lopez

There are still some whites in Brazil, but they are far from Zig Forumsack basic knowledge. They're all progressists or cuckservative idiots without race consciousness. In the end of the day it doesn't matter if there's still 30% or 20% pure whites in the country, the white race is doomed in Brazil.
Brazilians whites are the most progresive whites that had actuall contact with niggers. You would be surprised to the excuses they find to close the eyes to the differences between the races…
It's all hardwired on the education system! It's not that much about genetics (yet)! I fear that the normies can turn into hardcore race traitors with conditioning, and I fear that would "clean us up" as much as destroy our genetic pool!

Thomas Hall
Thomas Hall

Except that is complete nonsense. Siberians have been spread across all latitudes of north america for 12,000 years without any change in skin color. Because it takes 10 times that to see a change. White are white because we spent a few hundred thousand years in Europe. But kikes still desperately cling to their disproven out of africa nonsense.

Parker Richardson
Parker Richardson

If all women are solely hypergamous, how would anyone control them in a peacetime society? Yesterday's "enough" is tomorrow's "not enough" when hypergamy runs rampant.

Just try getting a wife with a standard white family's 1910 standard of living.

Connor Moore
Connor Moore

Note how I said certain point?
After a while the atmospheric protection against UV thins out a bit and reflective surfaces (snow) become a lot more common. Then darker skin becomes more useful.

so dark haired white people are part Eskimo?

What are you trying to say?

Eskimos used to be white?

then they got dark because of UV?

Thats not what happens to white people when they come under UV?

they burn the fuck up.

You make no sense

faggot

Thomas Young
Thomas Young

princess martha must not be getting any youngblood she has no glow left

Luke Collins
Luke Collins

But kikes still desperately cling to their disproven out of africa nonsense.

If Chinks came from Africa; then white people did too.

Many black people look like chinks; thats because they are.

Attached: If-he-went-to-this-part-of-africa-he-wouldnt--b28bd8d75f430d516a2d9e4cad4027e8.jpg (23.92 KB, 303x391)

Colton Wilson
Colton Wilson

Kike ethnocentrism is admirable, but that is what makes them such a dangerous enemy

Parker Perry
Parker Perry

Something about this seems fishy. All the racism comments, however, don't help the discussion.

James Carter
James Carter

Wrong board, faggot. You're looking for /leftypol/index.html

Nolan Martin
Nolan Martin

Chinks didn't come from africa Shlomo. And tell your recruiter he needs to give you imageboard 101 before sending you out to attempt to shill.

Ethan Diaz
Ethan Diaz

Apologies, lad.
Was meant for this nigger

Attached: ironchad3.jpg (81.37 KB, 696x500)

Julian Rogers
Julian Rogers

You're focusing on individuals and failing to observe populations as a whole.
Refamiliarise yourself with basic evolutionary theory.
Drink milk. Stop being jewish

Attached: drink-milk.gif (97.94 KB, 573x410)

Nolan Morris
Nolan Morris

Except ten white women will fuck the same nigger
Projecting your own fantasy there, cuck
filtered

Christian Wright
Christian Wright

meant for>>13273309
8ch didn't post so I had to refresh the page.

Jayden Stewart
Jayden Stewart

Oh right, sorry Chaim. Coalburners are totally monogamous and have stable long term relationships with our wonderful melanin enriched brethren.

Blake Ross
Blake Ross

Chinks didn't come from africa Shlomo.

whatever you say Casper;

after all, who are you gonna believe, me?

or your lying eyes?

Attached: Unknown-3.jpeg (10.94 KB, 213x236)

Caleb Gomez
Caleb Gomez

Khoisan are a mixed race ethnic group rabbi. They have chinky eyes because they are part chink.

Cameron Jenkins
Cameron Jenkins

What they don't tell white people is that the little piece of skin cancer they see is not what kills white people who die from skin cancer.

The problem is the little microscopic part of the skin cancer cell that breaks off and floats through their blood stream and attaches to some other organ like the lung, breast, bone marrow…

Thats when you're whistling Dixie

just sayin

Attached: images.jpeg (4.78 KB, 194x260)

Hudson Foster
Hudson Foster

Not really
Sub-saharans are South Africans + Mediterraneans.

Attached: Screenshot-from-2019-05-14-19-05-24.png (195.71 KB, 1366x768)

Brody Butler
Brody Butler

If white people didn't come from black people; then where did they come from?

This is the critical question white simps always dodge.

And please spare me that "they EMERGED from, bla, bla bla" bullshit.

Parker Jenkins
Parker Jenkins

black
people

Brayden Cooper
Brayden Cooper

Africans are monkeys. Humans evolved in Eurasia

Bentley King
Bentley King

If black people didn't come from white people, then where did they come from?
Sub-sarahan isn't an ethnic group or race. And your image does not suggest anything remotely resembling the idiotic thing you just said.

Jason Martinez
Jason Martinez

Implying I care about a witch from the (((Royal Family))) who has sacrificed and murders babies for power and vanity
All Royals deserve death.

Owen Adams
Owen Adams

Got some bad news pink face.

Even polar bears are not white.

They probably came from Africa with the Eskimos?

So should they be hit with golf clubs and hung from trees along with niggers?

Im asking for a friend

"The bear's stark white coat provides camouflage in surrounding snow and ice. But under their fur, polar bears have black skin—the better to soak in the sun's warming rays."

Attached: Unknown-4.jpeg (5.15 KB, 285x160)

Jason Foster
Jason Foster

report all spamming retards

Sebastian Jenkins
Sebastian Jenkins

Attached: congaline.jpeg (21.04 KB, 400x203)

Gavin Lewis
Gavin Lewis

Retarded niggers like you don't possess the IQ to keep up with this complex subject.
Just accept your lot in life, and leave Aryans to their rightful place above you.
Civilization Creators are beyond your comprehension, you destructive, raping, subhuman cannibal.

Attached: swingvote.jpeg (524.08 KB, 1000x765)

David Anderson
David Anderson

I'm done.

Asher Gonzalez
Asher Gonzalez

This, that's how the prince got his womunga too.
Doesn't it seem odd that in Norway, a country thats 95% white, she just so happens to choose one of the few non-white non-muslims? Pure coincidence? As it always is with der juden.

Dylan Jackson
Dylan Jackson

Civilization Creators are beyond your comprehension, you destructive, raping, subhuman cannibal.

At least we know which bathroom to use; you mutant, caucazoid, genetic recessive, pasty, up from ground zero, marshmallow, Pillsbury dough boy, fat greasy, neckbeard, limp dick, soon to be seen only in a museum loser.

Asher Murphy
Asher Murphy

You will get poz and the herp now at least. So remember to wrap it up, or pray you don't get a warlord of my mind. I would just string you up with the poz mistress and her pet. No reason to risk worthy future mother having such degeneracy spread to her.

Other than that. Fuck it, if it motivates you to fight. Go for it. Spoils of war and all that.

Attached: d56647334fc086df184b486e07ea31b687317e05bf45d6945c07a989bd369aa1.jpg (439.49 KB, 683x1024)

Gavin Campbell
Gavin Campbell

The problem is, you white guys have a bad case of nigger cock on the brain; threads like this are a perfect example of it.

Then white girls see you guys getting all hysterical and they start to wonder what the big deal is all about?

Next thing you know, all these white girls are doing "there own research…"

Why don't you guys ignore these mud sharks instead of giving them all this attention?

This is why we lose.

Leo Rodriguez
Leo Rodriguez

Chodemonkey allows this.

James Parker
James Parker

Even if your inability to reply didn't give you away, we have IDs you braindead nigger.

Ryan Gutierrez
Ryan Gutierrez

might be…
all niggers are gay.

Attached: -20160403-124807.JPG (266.49 KB, 1074x1390)

Hudson Davis
Hudson Davis

Geneticist here. Not true. The gene that gives them those eyes is completely separate from the one which the Asians have, which is also completely separate from the one the Finnish have. Three completely different mutations.

Nicholas Foster
Nicholas Foster

MUH JUMPZ

Attached: -20190318-125715.JPG (219.97 KB, 1772x1011)

Thomas Ortiz
Thomas Ortiz

Dude, nobody is going to fight for a fucking republic. such bullshit is dead. the sheep and cows are of no note and deserve nothing. let future generations figure it out in an world and nations of white races only. till then. khan or death.

John Powell
John Powell

Not a lying heeb here. You're completely full of shit. Even the kikiest of "race doesn't real" faggots know that the khoisan have chink DNA: theconversation.com/how-the-origin-of-the-khoisan-tells-us-that-race-has-no-place-in-human-ancestry-53594

John Cruz
John Cruz

Every grandmother has known for millennia that two dark people can make a lighter person; but two lighter people can never ever make a darker person; why?

Not true. I've seen cases of purebred German lineages producing darker offspring by genetic mutation not admixture.

Why do niggers lie about genetics?

Joshua Harris
Joshua Harris

jeez, princess? looks like hugin and mugin stomped the corners of his eyes.
question: what is Durek Verrett's real name?

Matthew Walker
Matthew Walker

they look like Munn to me

Attached: look-like-munn-to-me.jpg (51.5 KB, 290x406)

Noah Moore
Noah Moore

No faggot. They are a genetically distinct and archaic human group that in the stone age used to be the most numerous in the world for that time and which today are very rare. They are also not related to the bantu and other niggers in Africa nor are they "part chink".

Isaiah Morris
Isaiah Morris

I don't know how to read
They are mostly archaic. But they are also mixed with eurasians that entered africa 3000 years ago.

Jaxson Jones
Jaxson Jones

breaking news
Ebola a god send, like aids?

Attached: -20190318-184235.JPG (190.47 KB, 1063x808)

Juan Ramirez
Juan Ramirez

The don't "lie", they're just retarded, and can't into actual research and study.
For instance, this retarded nigger doesn't know shit about Ashkenazi "jews", and their high prediliction for mental disorders, and schizolphrenia, and that for thousands of years they have written their vile, ceremonial pedophilia into their "religion" in order to justify this behavior.
Retarded niggers can't see through the "White Camo" these psychotic kikes hide behind.

Hey, retarded nigger! Were you at all aware that it was the kikes, and NOT ARYANS, who bankrolled the Slave Ship Armada? Kikes ran the slave traide? Owned all the plantations in S. America, and most of the N. American plantations? Kikes owned all the factories in Europe that processed the molasses and cotton? Why do you think Farrakhan is such an "Anti Semite", you ignorant nigger?
It's a shame you simply don't posses the IQ to figure this out. Instead, because of your idiocy, and utter willingness to allow the kike propaganda to convince you to hate the only people that ever gave you a fucking hand-up, we're going to have to eradicate you, along with your handlers, out of sheer self defense.
Sorry.
Good riddance, you retarded nigger.

Samuel Barnes
Samuel Barnes

==MUH WARRIOR GENEZ

Attached: Screenshot-20190513-014233.png (796.75 KB, 1080x1920)

Juan Wilson
Juan Wilson

Look, I'm not going to dispute you on that as I am right now going through a shitload of tabs looking into your claims, but I want to emphasize one thing. The eye structure that Khoi-San, Finnish, and Asians have is different and is caused by different mutations each of which arose independently of each other in response to the desert environments they lived in. It is not the result of an inheritance from a common ancestor.

If there was ever any admixture in the past it is NOT the reason these groups have the eye structures they have today. These are independent mutations.

Grayson Wood
Grayson Wood

It is the woman who decides who to marry.
What is arranged marriage?
What happened to America after giving women freedom for sexual promiscuity free of social judgement or consequences?
What women "choose" is no longer someone they trust to support them and the children they bear to them.
What women choose is evidence their opinion on the topic ought to be entirely fucking ignored.

Attached: sjw.jpg (28.06 KB, 640x480)

Joshua Sanchez
Joshua Sanchez

Women are as smart as niggers, and should be "trusted" as such.

Jeremiah Butler
Jeremiah Butler

Something else; the characteristic epicanthal fold in Asians only arose recently. Between 10,500 years ago to 6,000 BC. No earlier or later than these dates.

Easton Thompson
Easton Thompson

MUH WARRIOR JEANZ

Attached: -20190514-123344.JPG (80.75 KB, 886x821)

Jason Stewart
Jason Stewart

Btw, your link you posted earlier is broken, and clicking on it leads to a 404'd page.

Aaron Young
Aaron Young

Three completely different mutations.

mutation = mistake = loss of information = confused about which bathroom to use =

pink faced faggot tranny

Luke Young
Luke Young

know that the khoisan have chink DNA:

you're reading the book upside down Casper.

Its the chinks who have khoisan DNA because the San were here first.

you can't get color from non color.

Cameron Roberts
Cameron Roberts

cant get color from non-color
Guys look out we got a scientist here

Colton Martinez
Colton Martinez

That is why killing more women and replacing them with artificial wombs is necessary.

Wyatt Hill
Wyatt Hill

The facts that niggers and jews need to lie and try hard obvious shit-tier troll to push their auto-destructive agenda give me a boner.

Attached: 356cc40c6635ba551dcdce45ebf5abfe1d50210a42859678086c06d02bbb063f.png (249.84 KB, 480x480)

Blake Fisher
Blake Fisher

SIMILAR FEATURES CAN'T APPEAR INDEPENDANT OF EACHOTHER AT SEPRATE PLACES IN THE WORLD WAAAAAAAAAA
Neither of you are kikes, but god damn you, you are stupid.

Brandon Baker
Brandon Baker

Seriously, nigger, you're just embarrassing yourself. There are numerous threads on this board that have enough of this information to choke a college degree.
It's the kikes, nigger. It was always the kikes, nigger.
Go lurk for two years, and stop being retarded, you retarded nigger.
We can fight each other AFTER we team up on the yids, and eradicate our common enemy, you retarded nigger..

Luis Fisher
Luis Fisher

Parker Jenkins
Parker Jenkins

White people did not "evolve from" (A horrible term that is more indicative of Scala Naturae than Biological Evolutionary reality) Negroids, and neither did Negroids descend from Whites. The real answer is that both share a common ancestry that was neither Black nor White.

Tyler Turner
Tyler Turner

white eggs

Think about it again.

Jaxon Green
Jaxon Green

my fellow (((whites)))

Lucas Torres
Lucas Torres

The eye structure that Khoi-San, Finnish, and Asians have is different and is caused by different mutations each of which arose independently
No, it isn't. Finns have normal eyes. The minority of fins with chinky eyes have it because they are part mongol, not pure finns. There is only one chinky eye gene, and the khoisan got it from eurasians interbreeding with them a couple thousand years ago.
It works fine and you are just retarded.
I didn't say they can't. I said in this case they did not. They have chink DNA you fucking retard.

Henry Taylor
Henry Taylor

Attached: WeWhitePeople.jpg (10.69 KB, 255x255)

Mason Sanders
Mason Sanders

Khoikhoi
Eurasian interbreeding
t. doesn't know shit. The Bantu niggers have been a plague on the Earth for more than a quarter million years, and you know what? The Khoikhoi are even older than that - and they aren't murderous savage apes like the Bantus. Never have been.

Jeremiah Parker
Jeremiah Parker

ec907a
It's nice to see a TwoX mod posting on Zig Forums

John Morris
John Morris

Royals today aren't anything special. They're basically just celebrities who are already mudsharking as is. Their bloodlines aren't special, and their offices are basically void of authority. Most of the time they aren't even the same ethnicity of the people they "lead".

Noah Evans
Noah Evans

Nothing you just said is in any way relevant Shlomo. DNA doesn't lie.

Ayden Anderson
Ayden Anderson

Show where the Khoikhoi are determined to carry Eurasian blood.

Ayden Diaz
Ayden Diaz

I already did, read the thread moron.

Easton Ramirez
Easton Ramirez

He can't 'filter me' it is not a part of his work contract to filter people. If you are such a nigger that you can't recognize the voices that are here DAY IN AND DAY OUT BECAUSE THEY GET PAID TO BE HERE YOU PROBABLY DON'T DESERVE TO LIVE EITHER. You are talking to a fucking kike.

Jace Nelson
Jace Nelson

I don't know what you are talking about…so how could I be a 'mod' there.

Eli Diaz
Eli Diaz

These arrogant scumbag and their behaviors in ww2 bite them back in the ass.
This is for naming the brothers who fought for you "traitors", you scum.

Xavier Hill
Xavier Hill

one link? I'm not reading more because of how rude you are.

Carter Morris
Carter Morris

im a texan, been here forever. let a few of those slip. its rare as fuck despite a lot of southerners posting here. and nobody fucking punctuates this shit. nobody fucking speaks like that regular. faggot fucking yid.

Nothing you say here is going to stop us from impaling your ass on a pike for your crimes.

Attached: 7cd42c3748b2f0362a714d047b98ed4cf9c8d0c7934481ca1ee3c2be1c346413.jpg (42.14 KB, 500x519)

Jackson Walker
Jackson Walker

roachposting in Current Year +4

Robert Miller
Robert Miller

A lot of thing coming from the Space, just an example. (((you))) will not able to survive by yourselves.

Jonathan Morris
Jonathan Morris

She's always been a complete nutjob talking about "seeing angels" and being all spiritual. She acts like a spoiled hippie teenager and I honestly couldn't give less of a fuck if she decides to let a nigger cum in her.
Nobody gives a fuck about monarchs anymore anyway, they have no power and are basically just like other rich people

Oliver Nguyen
Oliver Nguyen

No, it isn't. Finns have normal eyes. The minority of fins with chinky eyes have it because they are part mongol, not pure finns. There is only one chinky eye gene, and the khoisan got it from eurasians interbreeding with them a couple thousand years ago.

No you fucking idiot. The slant eyes of Khoi-San, Chinese, and Finns are different. Take a closer look. They each also have a different gene that controls for each feature. You're saying they have chinky eyes because of Asian ancestors but it's not true. They have slanty eyes because a Finnish ancestor spontaneously had a mutation for that kind of eye form which then became predominant amongst Finns.

Luis Lee
Luis Lee

article denies race
says "This is because human population groups worldwide are highly homogeneous (99.5% similar) genetically and their anatomical features vary in an uncorrelated fashion over the landscape. "
literally the percentage of DNA that makes a silverback gorilla different from a human is .4%
yet the differences between humans races is .5%

Clearly there are multiple species, even genus, amongst humans today.

Nathaniel King
Nathaniel King

Finns don't have slanty eyes. Mongrels that are mostly finn and part mongol do. And I am not saying they have the same genes because they have chinky eyes, I am saying it because the fucking DNA says so.

Ethan Gomez
Ethan Gomez

If white people are so superior, why are they the only people pushing gay, faggot, tranny culture all over the planet?

and feminism

abortion

birth control…

what is wrong with you people?

Parker Perry
Parker Perry

Norway YES

Leo Thomas
Leo Thomas

if white people are so great, why are jews shitty?

Logan Young
Logan Young

No idiot. There are Finns who have slanty eyes and it's because of a completely different gene that the gene that causes slanty eyes in Asia. Not all Finns have slanty eyes, but the ones that do, it's because of a completely different fucking gene than the one in Asia. God damn it, I need to find the article that proved this. Pretty sure it was a chink geneticist that found this out, I just can't remember the right search terms. They identified the specific genes involved. Your hypothesis that the Finns who have slant eyes have it because they inherited a gene from chinks is WRONG!

Cooper Butler
Cooper Butler

There are Finns who have slanty eyes and it's because of a completely different gene that the gene that causes slanty eyes in Asia.

admit it cumskin, those Finn chink eyes are from Asian cock

Christopher Thompson
Christopher Thompson

Show where the Khoikhoi are determined to carry Eurasian blood.

once again faggot, you are reading the book upside down; its white people who are the least diverse population and most recessive genetically; because they were the last to show up.

What are you trying to say?

that white people "emerged" from nothing?

Like "shit happens?"

Just face it Frosty, you are part nigger; just accept it and move on.

Kevin Gutierrez
Kevin Gutierrez

its white people who are the least diverse population
said the shitskin, shithaired, shiteyed

Bentley Russell
Bentley Russell

muh dick

Kevin Gomez
Kevin Gomez

muh superior niggertech

Attached: niggercell-phone-mud-610x321.jpg (147.95 KB, 610x321)

Jacob Sanchez
Jacob Sanchez

My first thought is that this is a picture of the TORNIGGER TRANNY who is posting in the thread.

Jeremiah Morales
Jeremiah Morales

Just repeating your nonsense is not productive. I heard you the first 50 times. It won't become true just because you keep repeating it.

Aiden Gonzalez
Aiden Gonzalez

muh superior niggertech

said the pink fag who will probably be extinct in 100 years.;That superior nigger penis is all you think about.

The penis mightier than the sword – William Shakespeare

Dylan Anderson
Dylan Anderson

The whole "you niggers only get fat white chicks and our scraps!" -shaming, degrading tactic, is played out and obviously not true.

Must suck that an "inferior, low iq, monkey, ape" has an attractive WHITE woman that they themselves may and/or won't ever date ? if they ever get any woman ever ? and she probably won't be as attractive and/or high status ?

How silly is it that these superior white gentlemen are online, crying about other (black) men getting pussy, and focusing so much energy on those black men, instead of they themselves going out to find a plane jane of their own ?

Use that high iq, golden super hero whiteness to get an attractive white woman ?

Ya'll have the highest iq, best looks, genes, status, yet, ya can't think of a way to either get laid or find a decent white chick to LTR or marry ?

These white women are getting with "sub-human niggers" instead ?

And ya'll can't out-game, out-smart those "sub-human low iq monkeys" ? even with all those advantages ?

Instead (as they insinuate)…"let's go out and kill people"…

That white dude who killed a woman and injured others at that latest synagogue shooting…

In his manifesto, he called upon other white males to go out and commit random murders…and to then slide back into society without getting detected or caught…now that's cold-blooded.

Basically calling for white males to go out and become serial killers, targeting non-white people and white "sellouts" if it came down to it,

This comedy writes itself.

Good luck snowniggers

Jaxon Ortiz
Jaxon Ortiz

All coons want to be white. All nigs think is how can I fuck white woman. LMAO.
As I said before black women are the ugliest women on the planet.
Wish more to be white, maybe bleach your skin like Micheal Jackson did. Even a nigger pedo knew being white is better.
Do a google search for really fat white woman.

Attached: 51xfvWdE-vL.-SX342-QL70-.jpg (34.79 KB, 342x443)
Attached: article-2014731-0D02A3FD00000578-787-468x459.jpg (60.81 KB, 468x459)

Jeremiah Rivera
Jeremiah Rivera

She *was* attractive. She's old and divorced. No self-respecting White man would want her.

Occasionally, a fertile, young, attractive White woman hooks up with a nigger. This happens due to her father catastopically failing.

Kayden Robinson
Kayden Robinson

you mad bro?

Why don't you go out and get one of these?

"Comes in any color you want as long as its black" – Henry Ford

Attached: Booyah.jpg (93.03 KB, 540x702)

Connor Thompson
Connor Thompson

(23)
still hasn't figured out how to reply
Yep, definitely a nigger.

James Cooper
James Cooper

she's got an ugly unintelligent face. I like ladies with some brains in their head.

Evan Brown
Evan Brown

It gets better every time a jew dies.

Kayden Evans
Kayden Evans

You're new here. All that stuff is being pushed by jews. Lurk for two years before posting.

Jeremiah Scott
Jeremiah Scott

Monarchists btfo, Monarchy is a cuckold's system of government

Nathan Watson
Nathan Watson

shaman
as expected, nigger has no real profession but is sharlatan
I hope she has siblings who wil continue the throne traditions

Noah Collins
Noah Collins

reminder that this reddit spacing kike is probably the same as

Jaxon Campbell
Jaxon Campbell

It is the woman who decides who to marry.
Females have been literally property for most of human history, cunt. Fathers sold off their daughters in marriage to older men for the price of a goat. Sometimes even cheaper if she was a nuisance or, in many cases, he just killed her.
Husbands could lawfully kill their wives at their discretion for all of Roman history.
Women have no power, cunt. Feminist "gains" are an illusion. The bill is coming due soon.

Blake Gray
Blake Gray

Burn the coal

Luke Miller
Luke Miller

Yes, nigger. We're going to start playing this game by your rules, and, like everything, do it much better than you.
Also, lurk more, nigger. All of your dipshittery about DNA and genes has been well blown out already. The reason no one is bothering to properly school you right now is because you're just another loud mouth, muh dickin', nigger.

Jack Fisher
Jack Fisher

The reason no one is bothering to properly school you right now is because you're just another loud mouth, muh dickin', nigger.

Says the pale male on Zig Forums

lol

Zig Forums, probably the greatest collection of misfits, simps and retards in a single place that the world has ever known. Racists are the cartoon version of white people; both exaggerated and very entertaining.

But its also kinda sad too that such weak, rage filled and ineffective males even exist. Im counting down till the next time one of you shoot up a school or church…

Leo Sanders
Leo Sanders

Move to a white neighborhood now. (((School books))) will soon boring when children will be among whites only, young boys salivating over white girls.

So he said!

Jayden Morales
Jayden Morales

He claims he can "rotate" atoms and thereby stop the aging process. He claims he has risen from the dead, and that he can cure cancer and other terminal illnesses.
Oh, and he has told her that his mom told him that he would marry the princess of Norway when he grew up.

She is a complete flake who claims she can speak with angels and started a for profit "angel academy" where she teaches others how they can do the same.

Of course such a person would believe in anything and is susceptible to all kinds of bullshit, and once she heard him tell her what his mother supposedly had told him, that was pretty much a done deal.

Too bad because she's really quite a looker.

Attached: martha.jpg (29.3 KB, 980x423)

Xavier Edwards
Xavier Edwards

Go ahead squire. Cut me.

Attached: a1127f7f0dc6cb7cd34c883226fbf5cd134882cff1fa68aa4079e5242ed8200e.png (75.76 KB, 200x150)

Ryder Wood
Ryder Wood

This is so ignorant it's startling.

Ryder Collins
Ryder Collins

For those of us who are legitimate descendants of expatriated European royalty this means we are one step closer to taking our lands back. This means Royals who are cucking to cultural Marxism are relinquishing their claim to any future leadership roles by destroying their bloodline with nigger blood. Good fucking riddance race traitors. There are plenty of legitimate royal successors living the US who would be happy to take responsibility for deporting shitskins. This is not how nobility acts and I will so glad when these "royals" are pushed into exile. Fucking a nigger means your children have no claim to legitimate leadership.

William Gomez
William Gomez

lel. It's a darkie of an entirely different sub-species. You want me to adulterate my race? Feckoph.

Attached: a23664c9037b2c6b81cd23d6015749e15113586f55975e9ed73d6b2368f533b8.jpg (62.66 KB, 1000x732)

Liam Allen
Liam Allen

Having a nigger baby is the same as having a bastard. Nigger babies will never be king.

Lincoln Kelly
Lincoln Kelly

they look like Munn to me
You've got it backwards. What do you think the Munn are based off of?

Brody Perez
Brody Perez

Exactly, user.

Austin Barnes
Austin Barnes

The traitors get the rope first.

Carter Myers
Carter Myers

(((karl marx)))
call him by his real full name (((mordecai levi))).

Leo Thomas
Leo Thomas

Tranny.
This is simply an organized attempt to instil social proof into White women.
The female equivalent of the Meghan and Harry bullshit.
They're unsatisfied with the rate of uptake of race mixing, despite being genocidally high, it's not high enough, so they broadcast social proof using the highest of high society.
but I don't really want a black gf/bf mom
<it's good enough for the royals! it's good enough for you!

Attached: PRINCESS-MAN.jpg (159.29 KB, 1500x844)

Juan Cook
Juan Cook

Attached: let-there-be-glow.jpg (480.19 KB, 1620x1080)

Kevin Bailey
Kevin Bailey

Nice chutzpah kike.

Albinos have nothing to do with race.

2 niggers will NEVER produce white European offspring, even if you put them in Antarctica for a billion years.

Jeremiah Wilson
Jeremiah Wilson

Isn't Serena's husband the owner of reddit? She looks like she can beat him up

Joseph Davis
Joseph Davis

reddit would be owned by a henpecked kike

James Martin
James Martin

checked

Hudson Edwards
Hudson Edwards

LOL

Attached: f78.png (313.87 KB, 717x436)

Gavin Walker
Gavin Walker

Women have standards

Attached: 10e9dca0798153b8b9d5ec9321678ff959ba90c02192f919d8f200095886a4c8.jpg (133.15 KB, 1024x768)

Sebastian Lewis
Sebastian Lewis

Artificial selection beats Darwin and nature every time. We've had Hypergamy for two-three generations now in the West. In contrast, with arranged marriages, you get artificial selection where the father chooses a woman's husband for his intellect and economic potential instead of his penis size and jawline. The Chinese are the West's biggest competitors and they will go past mere artificial selection in to the realm of genetic engineering.

In feminist America, the natural sexual selection of human females is highly dysgenic with respect to qualities that are useful in technology and warfare. We'll just have bigger dicks than the Chinese. Women are like children, and all they know is much hedonism. That's the most concerning part: a race that controls their women will become stronger than ours.

Attached: 1410352747293.png (359.36 KB, 480x580)

Isaac Martin
Isaac Martin

looney toon bitch is smashing mushrooms and nigger shaman dick
if only you knew how bad things really are

Attached: happy-anders.jpg (63.16 KB, 1280x720)

Tyler Bailey
Tyler Bailey

A psyops against their psyche may be the thing you are looking for, as for the control aspect. In a similar way that the jew has tried to demoralize the men, we may do so to the women with our own power. Emcel, dogpill, insin (one of the threads here), many such opportunities.

Carter Thompson
Carter Thompson

genetic engineering
This is truly the next racial battleground. Fortunately, "controlling womyn" won't be necessary. Leave the hypergamous whores to their disgusting, soulless fates (cat ladydom). Aryan men will build technologies that favor their own kind, replacing women with AI robots that have artificial wombs.
Yes, there are some "unicorn" biological females out there that will be snatched up by a few lucky men, but in the future, each man will have his own Aryan Queen, even if she's not biological. Imagine having "Tay" as your wife, serving you and bearing you many children. We will outbreed our adversaries by both natural and synthetic (cloning) means.
Europe will be cleansed and the frontier of space will beckon the Aryan man for further spiritual conquests. The future is White.

Joseph Murphy
Joseph Murphy

You realize Brevik was a Jewish Freemason, right?

Jose Lopez
Jose Lopez

this thread has only the coolest people in it

Ayden Scott
Ayden Scott

from all the posts in this thread how much more degenerate can this nigger fucking princess get???

Justin Gonzalez
Justin Gonzalez

Checked

Landon Collins
Landon Collins

You realize that that was a lie right?

Aaron Watson
Aaron Watson

Attached: Easy-Yakub.png (135.64 KB, 475x514)

Henry Moore
Henry Moore

Reciprocate the firewall. It’s an x-risk thing.

Luis Allen
Luis Allen

The lineages of monarchs are the descendants of traitors who bought their titles and crowns from the (((church))) ran by pedophiles who served jews.

Camden Ortiz
Camden Ortiz

Attached: GODDAMNTRASHASSNIGGERS.JPG (127.53 KB, 926x1080)

Andrew Collins
Andrew Collins

(((Incels))) need to get some cunt (ladysticks might help too) ASAP. Look at this thread.

Ethan Anderson
Ethan Anderson

Your precious Norse people Jew.

Samuel Morgan
Samuel Morgan

Yeah there's no saving the whores, all they get is cats. But it's important to stop Jewish brainwashing in schools, with bullets if necessary, so the next generation of little girls isn't mindraped. Once the whores die out, there will be a civilization again, and there won't be any need for assisted reproduction.

I'm a pragmatist, not a dreamer, so I'm skeptical about artificial wombs. Many pie-in-the sky technologies have been proposed in the past 100 years, that have not materialized. I wonder if artificial womb babies wouldn't be retarded or something like that, assuming they can make it work on humans at all. You know, women would welcome artificial wombs. They don't want the hassle of pregnancy. The promise of completely disempowering women using technology is still very exciting.

I believe this is going on!

Attached: devilish.gif (1.51 MB, 425x481)

Leo Jones
Leo Jones

Nobody asked.

Julian Cook
Julian Cook

Attached: -20190428-182942.JPG (133.76 KB, 1072x857)

Asher Jenkins
Asher Jenkins

Attached: REMEMBERgoylyBBConlySKANK.JPG (312.67 KB, 1103x1080)

Kayden Russell
Kayden Russell

Attached: Screenshot-20190318-130459.png (1.2 MB, 1920x1080)

Xavier King
Xavier King

who fucking cares? these threads are a waste of time, complaining about mudsharks are a waste of time. let's focus on improving ourselves and furthering our case instead

Jackson Thomas
Jackson Thomas

Having a nigger baby is the same as having a bastard. Nigger babies will never be king

Does queen Sophia Charlotte of Mecklenburg-Strelitz ring a bell?

She was 13 of 15 with no interceptions.

Nathan Nguyen
Nathan Nguyen

24 posts
<illiterate nigger still can't into shilling
Yeah, Zig Forums is done for if people this stupid are filtering into here. Thank cuckchan and the kike media for destroying this place

Jayden Powell
Jayden Powell

One wonders what they had planned.
In other news, have you watched Eurovision yesterday/today?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (980.13 KB, 720x1300)

Ian Price
Ian Price

ftfy

Attached: wewuzkangz.PNG (185.74 KB, 475x599)

Brandon Fisher
Brandon Fisher

Why do we
You Jews are literally spending your lifetimes invading white spaces and "creating opportunities" white women to get into contact niggers while wispering degeneracy into their ears on a daily basis

Chase White
Chase White

Princesses are to be served and worshipped, not fucked. Leave the rule to the men with the divine mandate, and have the royal women to be symbols and icons for the population.

Attached: awakening-by-selenada-d7g0phd.jpg (343.52 KB, 500x1086)

Angel Morales
Angel Morales

Princesses are to be served and worshipped, not fucked
What good is a woman is she can't be fucked?

Angel Hernandez
Angel Hernandez

files.catbox.moe/3ou2d1.mp4

Jason Foster
Jason Foster

What good is a woman is she can't be fucked?
Some art pieces are symbols of sacrum, not profanum. There's more than plenty of wenches to fuck, no need to devolve to iconoclasm.

Attached: commission-rhea-by-zippora-d64amru.jpg (225.25 KB, 599x850)

Oliver Sanders
Oliver Sanders

I'm sorry if I didn't understand you correctly, but you're saying that princess is an art piece?
The main purpose of any living being is to reproduce, to give life to a new generation. It doesn't matter if she's a princess, her main purpose is still to have children, no?

Nathaniel Foster
Nathaniel Foster

The racial elite - the most beautiful, powerful, and intelligent - shouldn't breed.
This notion is fucking retarded. It's blatantly dysgenic, and will eventually ruin your civilization. If I need to explain more, you are irredeemable.

William Watson
William Watson

I can tell just by looking at him that this man is a charlatan.

Charles Jackson
Charles Jackson

It's blatantly dysgenic, and will eventually ruin your civilization.
Breeding =/= turning someone into a sexualized object. It's already known that more than one sexual partner ruins marriages and relationships in general.
but you're saying that princess is an art piece
A symbol of virtue, rather. Obviously we all know that reality is different, human beings are far from being pure and virtuous - but that's the role of an icon, to promote these values and to make others aspire to be like that icon.

Read on about Madame Recamier in the French Napoleonic era. This was a time of rampant degeneracy that rivals modern era (though with much smaller reach); while being noble born and married several times it's claimed that she never lost her virginity, and remained youthful as far as her 70's. Needless to say she was an object of popular admiration of commoners, envy of court whores and an inspiration for artists.

Attached: 800px-Jacques-Louis-David-016.jpg (70.39 KB, 800x546)

Justin Gonzalez
Justin Gonzalez

You started off pretty good, I agree with some of what you posted, but there's nothing good or virtuous about a woman who remains a virgin all her life, especially if that woman belongs to the racial elite, as other user pointed out, it's extremely dysgenic; anti nature and anti life.

David Peterson
David Peterson

but there's nothing good or virtuous about a woman who remains a virgin all her life
It is when it's one person, a symbol of defiance. Imagine that there's a modern celebrity who represents true, timeless beauty, rejects all the degeneracy and sexual advances of modern elties while remaining polite to everyone, causes niggers to kill themselves because they can't have her like other "white" starlets, and looks young even in old age, to spite all these used up whores in their 30's.

Jaxson Parker
Jaxson Parker

There is nothing degenerate about having children, every healthy European woman who doesn't have white children is abandoning her main purpose in life and is a loss for European race, no matter how you spin it.
The true symbol of defiance against the modern world is a strong and healthy European family which upholds European traditions. And the best of our race should have the biggest families.
If you're against that, you're against the betterment of European people as a whole.

Sebastian Scott
Sebastian Scott

Was this nigger being a nigger your first clue…

Or was it because he is a nigger…

all niggers are frauds
and still claim to be
african american 5 generations
in…I should start identifying as a European American.

Brandon Adams
Brandon Adams

(checkd)
Hereditary monarchies with interconnected bloodlines is a kike tradition anyhow. Kill them all, they all already bred with mudslimes in the past.

Lincoln Sanders
Lincoln Sanders

barefoot, ignorant and pregnant
better than university-educated, indoctrinated and "liberated"

Luke Carter
Luke Carter

SIEG HEIL

Kayden Morgan
Kayden Morgan

I thought someone photoshopped a dude's face on her for a second. But that's definitely no shop.

Tyler Garcia
Tyler Garcia

NOVWL.
Nothing of Value Was Lost

Parker Bell
Parker Bell

Well, a lot can be done about genitals through genetic engineering. You could theoretically create a class or sub-species with perfect attributes to control/satisfy women, and at the same time make women easier to satisfy or control. This could go a lot of different directions. But humanity has demonstrated no viability for such powers given their moral degeneracy, and must therefore be destroyed.

Jose Bell
Jose Bell

Woops, wrong universe.

Austin Allen
Austin Allen

Jew spotted

Attached: cYHjKAI.png (235.83 KB, 610x343)

Bentley Turner
Bentley Turner

All royals have been puppets to the jews for a long time. They have no value anymore. They are literally irrelevant.

Jose King
Jose King

middle aged menopausal layabout has casual sex with negro scam artist

Holy shit you Zig Forumstards are easily triggered

Attached: 5244D14B-5F98-4AA9-AEED-5DCFDD4B56EF.jpeg (201.62 KB, 623x388)

Joshua Phillips
Joshua Phillips

People probably said the same shit in Wiemar.

Christian Flores
Christian Flores

The promise of completely disempowering women using technology is still very exciting.
Only that is not what is going to happen. Women without the 'commodity' of a womb will not longer need men in any way. Your market value is going to plummet to ZERO since it takes three seconds for you to 'make life' and no one would by a whole hog when all they wanted was a summer sausage. Also, your use value in a high tech society is going to be close to nothing as well…anything that you can do, AI can do better or robots.

This ship sailed a long time ago, but you are too short sighted to see the future.

Adrian Torres
Adrian Torres

Three years after the royal divorced husband
royal divorce
Burn them all

Lucas Edwards
Lucas Edwards

It's about hierarchy and tribalism.

Elijah Gutierrez
Elijah Gutierrez

Murder all kikes

Nathaniel Wilson
Nathaniel Wilson

Remember a few years ago when the Dark Enlightenment was the rage and faggots were talking about Monarchism?

James Cook
James Cook

I'm sure he's making great progress

Attached: dontwasteyourtime.jpg (81.58 KB, 634x533)

Jordan Reyes
Jordan Reyes

Based

Attached: Curvy-Busty-Blonde-Kendra-Sunderland-with-Massive-Tits-Giving-Blowjob-1.jpg (962.63 KB, 3000x2000)

Ayden Cruz
Ayden Cruz

The jews's here too. My you get around. Lazy overtime work though

Andrew Anderson
Andrew Anderson

Probably a mix of both.
boards.4channel.org/biz/catalog

Attached: a9f41e50766d61de7ee6ac2b57f59cd670a5b7d7969907dc2c1445ae53be9f6c.jpg (34.79 KB, 408x349)

Lincoln Long
Lincoln Long

True Monarchism depends on WHO the King is.
In reality the (((Rothschilds))) are the shadow royal family of Europe.

Attached: 1558545254403.jpg (101.51 KB, 1013x1000)

Leo Flores
Leo Flores

The christcuck strikes again, then again, magical thinking is common among people that have always had things go their way in life. Like pic related. Also Nigger-Royal breeding has been commanded by the master (((lord Rothschild.)))

Attached: 1558554839841.jpg (274.38 KB, 750x535)

Lincoln Bell
Lincoln Bell

I'm gonna try to type this entire thing out while the whippet is still in my lungs. God(s) may or may not exist. What can be proven to exist is treachery. You can prove it when you experience it yourself. Okay, exhale.

Andrew White
Andrew White

How important is this? I don't follow the Norwegian monarchy, I didn't even know there was one until today. Guessing they hold less relative power than the English monarchs. (((Märtha))) is only 4th in the line of succession, prince Haakon married a nice Aryan woman named Mette-Marit and produced Princess Ingrid.

Ingrid is the 2nd in the line of succession and the one we should be concerned about. If King Harald dies and Haakon dies, Ingrid becomes queen. Martha is just a washed up has-been probably plotting the death of her brother/niece/nephew but so incompetent at it she can only hope that nigger shaman magic will accomplish it for her.

Now have some nice pics of Ingrid. Born in 2004, she is 15 years old now and it will be legal to have sex with her on 21 January 2020. I wonder if she is still a virgin?

Attached: Ingrid-in-2007.jpg (74.86 KB, 363x510)
Attached: next-to-bro.jpg (84.32 KB, 620x413)
Attached: Ingrid-in-2018.png (427.84 KB, 544x599)
Attached: ingrid-alexandra-purses-mouth.jpg (62.08 KB, 820x492)
Attached: smug-Ingrid.jpg (63.19 KB, 447x545)

Jason Allen
Jason Allen

Why not ask her yourself? Get in good with the dad.

Daniel Gonzalez
Daniel Gonzalez

One does not simply casually befriend the crown prince of Norway

Bentley Walker
Bentley Walker

2nd pic
elen degenerate

Carter Walker
Carter Walker

You have to save his life, so he is in your debt. At the good peasant ceremony, woo his daughter.
I see it, poor kid. I hope Norway have their own culture, and don't watch that butch. He should be ok in a few years.

Luke Hernandez
Luke Hernandez

One thing we should keep in mind guys, even though Martha is a degenerate cultist coalburner now, prior to this she does appear to have sired 3 white daughters. Perhaps we should be moving our focus to them?

Ari Behn supposedly impregnated her 3 times:
Maud Angelica (b. 29 April 2003 at The National Hospital in Oslo)
Leah Isadora (b. 8 April 2005 in family home in Fredrikstad)
Emma Tallulah (b. 29 September 2008 in family home in Lommedalen)

This would make Maud 16 now, Leah 14 and Emma 11

We need to make sure this nigger doesn't impregnate these innocent girls who might not be ruined like their mother is. There is apparently joint custody so the 3 girls can at least spend SOME of their time with their dad Ari.

I have included some pics I found of the daughters which look like good ingredients for disappointed-reaction memes to this new boyfriend.

I live in Canada though. How can I save Haakon's life? Would he really be okay with a 33 year old virgin marrying his 15 year old precious daughter?

I think I was wrong about that being her brother, looking at the pics of Sverre Magnus it doesn't look like him, very perplexed about who it is supposed to be.

Attached: Miss-Maud-Angelica-Behn,-Miss-Leah-Isadora-Behn-and-Miss-Emma-Tallulah-Behn-at-the-Royal-Palace-in-Oslo,-on-July-04,-2017.jpg (172.91 KB, 904x700)
Attached: Emma-Tallulah-Behn,-Leah-Isadora-Behn-et-Maud-Angelica-Behn,-4-juillet-2017.jpg (134.04 KB, 1024x958)
Attached: Princess-Ingrid-Alexandra,-Prince-Sverre-Magnus,-Leah-Isadora-Behn,-Emma-Tallulah-Behn.jpg (52.6 KB, 600x388)
Attached: Ari's-daughters.jpg (317.37 KB, 566x425)
Attached: young-Ari-with-first-two.jpg (101.3 KB, 580x435)

Christopher Watson
Christopher Watson

Her eyes are really dark for a Norwegian, she doesn't even have pupils which is gook/nigger trait. The rest of her features are very Nordic though, not disputing that.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit