Philippine Midterm Election

Luke Torres
Luke Torres

4 out of 5 from PDP-LBN (Duterte's party) are winning a spot from the Senatorial
everyone from Otso-Diretso (Liberals, and anti-Duterte administration) didn't make it
those who are related to Communist Party of the Philippines, partylist and senatorials, drops vote counts significantly vs the past election years
Bong Revilla, who recently got acquitted from a plunder case and got bashed by the libcucks and young cucks from twitter, is also making it to the magic 12. While the reddit's most favorite candidate, Chel Diokno, got 6 million votes, far from Revilla's 14 million votes.

I can smell it.

Attached: duterte-vote-may-13-2019-016-9E15F9519E92470DA6092B5A0ECABF9D.jpg (43.9 KB, 360x240)
Attached: hitler-laughing.jpg (197.9 KB, 1001x1001)

Other urls found in this thread:

timesofisrael.com/rodrigo-duterte-is-due-in-israel-on-sunday-why-are-we-opening-our-doors-to-him/
rt.com/news/434948-cayetano-russian-arms-deal/

Ethan Watson
Ethan Watson

Good maybe he'll kill Jim

Jace Ortiz
Jace Ortiz

Jim did nothing wrong.

Brayden Barnes
Brayden Barnes

dubs dubs confirmed

Sebastian Fisher
Sebastian Fisher

timesofisrael.com/rodrigo-duterte-is-due-in-israel-on-sunday-why-are-we-opening-our-doors-to-him/
A few weeks later, he went to a Manila synagogue to apologize “from the heart” for the Jewish reference in his Hitler remarks: “I mentioned the word Jewish and that was what was terribly wrong and for that I apologize,” Duterte said in a speech that coincided with Rosh Hashanah, the Jewish New Year. “But I’m not one of the racist members of this republic.” He was, he said, a tough leader determined to rid the Philippines of its drug blight: “You know it’s my character … I am I, and you are you,” he said. “God created me to be in this way.”
On Sunday evening, Israel will welcome Rodrigo Duterte on an official state visit, heading what Israel’s Kan state broadcaster reported on Wednesday evening will be a 400-strong delegation.
He will have lunch the next day with Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu. He will be solemnly hosted at Yad Vashem, the Holocaust memorial museum to the six million Jewish victims of Adolf Hitler’s Nazi regime. He will meet with Israel’s President Reuven Rivlin. He will watch a simulation of an emergency medical disaster response at the Magen David Adom station in Jerusalem. He will lay a wreath at a monument in a Rishon Letzion park marking the saving of Jews by the Philippines during the Holocaust.
Centrally, Duterte has made plain he intends to buy a great deal of Israeli arms.
Wednesday’s Kan TV report (Hebrew) said Duterte will be coming with his defense minister, with top military officers, with senior police officials. That they will meet with their Israeli counterparts. That they will visit Israeli army bases. “In the Philippines, and in Israel’s defense industries, there is tremendous interest in advancing arms deals — in other words, signing defense contracts with the Philippines,” the TV report said.
Duterte had indicated precisely this intention in his October 2016 Rosh Hashanah speech in Manila. After dealing with the Hitler issue, he went on, in that address two years ago, to praise Israel’s “President Netanyahu” (sic) for shrugging off criticism of his policies from Obama’s America. Said Duterte admiringly: “I am sure you are familiar with how Netanyahu responds to vicious attacks against his policies. You hear him always. He doesn’t care! America? He doesn’t listen to America! Just shut up. We have our own problems. We will solve it our way.”
“Please, ask your people who are here to sell us arms,” he urged in the synagogue. “All of my equipments… I’ve always told the national security… I said, Buy it from the Israel companies. Because we are safe. Why? Because we are friends… What is the common denominator that makes us be friends? God. We believe in righteousness. We believe in karma…”
A month later, addressing Filipino troops, he returned to the theme, urging his forces to improve their skills in the battle against terrorism, and talking about the purchase of Israeli military and intelligence equipment: “You should get it as fast as Israel can produce it. I’m buying,” he said. “So how many are you?” he asked members of the Philippine Army’s 10th Infantry Division. “Almost… 130,000-plus… I will buy.”
Rodrigo Duterte will land in Israel on Sunday night — professing friendship, seeking weaponry.

Benjamin Adams
Benjamin Adams

rt.com/news/434948-cayetano-russian-arms-deal/
Philippines won’t stop buying Russian arms over US pressure
The Philippines won’t stop purchasing weapons from Moscow, despite possible pressure from the US, the nation’s foreign minister has said in response to reports that Washington may introduce sanctions for arms deals with Russia.
“I don't think that we will give it up,” Alan Peter Cayetano said Thursday in Singapore at his meeting with Russian counterpart Sergey Lavrov.

he's just being neutral

Hunter Jackson
Hunter Jackson

Believe it or not, in Philippines there is more freedom than in the West. They call Duterte a dictator? He's a freedom fighter.

Chase Diaz
Chase Diaz

he's a china's lap dog

Justin Gomez
Justin Gomez

Good news

Unfortunately, it seems that every single conservative has to pander to Zionist Jews in order to not get completely annihilated as a whole. Thankfully, Philipines is not like some of Western countries, and cannot truly hurt any of the opponents of Israel in the middle east because it simply lacks the power to do so

Dylan Brooks
Dylan Brooks

Gentiles around the world are forced to choose between the false dichotomy of Jews: between Zionist-Libertarian Jews and Globalist-Communist Jews. In Asia, it is pronounced even more geopolitically, as those two forces are reflected by America and China respectfully.

It's hard to realize that China-against-America is really just a false dichotomy: both sides are fucking kosher shit.

Oliver Wood
Oliver Wood

It is rather interesting that buying Israeli arms seems to diffuse American anger far more than buying American goods.

Noah Clark
Noah Clark

except china is aggressively eating the shit out of the philippines

Jose Long
Jose Long

I bet China is supporting his campaign.

Colton Carter
Colton Carter

on top of their predatory loans

Caleb Morris
Caleb Morris

China is Philippines's neighboring country and they were good friends for hundreds of years… and oh hey, did China attacked or bombed a country?

Christian Reed
Christian Reed

/pinoy/index.html

Isaiah Sanchez
Isaiah Sanchez

implying anyone wants to go to your ang palang malak board
Neck yourself

Joseph Peterson
Joseph Peterson

The fact that you even wrote that shows that you belong there, I dont know what "ang palak malak" means.

Grayson Sanders
Grayson Sanders

and oh hey, did China attacked or bombed a country?
Well, considering China is essentially 20 other countries swallowed up into the Han collective, I'd say yeah.
fuck off wumao

Joseph Turner
Joseph Turner

Are Philippines aryan? Because they have a lot Spanish in them and they speak Spanish

Lincoln Carter
Lincoln Carter

I agree, but you fail to understand the powers that be. Lurk more

Jacob Wright
Jacob Wright

lmao

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (126.66 KB, 331x650)

Jaxson Myers
Jaxson Myers

can't smoke outside
can't drink out
can't walk around with no shirt
more free, okay.

Jace Watson
Jace Watson

can't be a degenerate