WhatsApp contaminated with kike spyware

>On Monday, WhatsApp admitted a major cybersecurity breach that has enabled targeted spyware to be installed on phones through voice calls. The security vulnerability affects both iPhone and Android devices, with malicious code (allegedly) from Israel's NSO Group, transmitted whether or not a user answers an infected call.

WhatsApp told the Financial Times, which broke the story, that "the attack has all the hallmarks of a private company known to work with governments to deliver spyware that reportedly takes over the functions of mobile phone operating systems. We have briefed a number of human rights organizations to share the information we can, and to work with them to notify civil society."

forbes.com/sites/zakdoffman/2019/05/14/whatsapps-cybersecurity-breach-phones-hit-with-israeli-spyware-over-voice-calls/
archive.fo/WqlYC

Other urls found in this thread:

compliance.conversations.im/
homebrewserver.club/picking-modern-xmpp-clients.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

A lot of users on here are normal socially functioning people, how do you convince your family/friends to stay away from kikebook and such and only talk to you via tox/telegram/xmpp etc without them thinking you're some crazy radical luddite?

Get real user you are already on the bed goy list

you asked for this.

What if I have to pretend to be a normalfag to get a good job so I can offer financial help to other whites who believe the same things I do.

Don't trust encrypted apps. Their purpose is to rope the suckers. The NSA can still read what you post, and therefore so can Israel, and therefore so can the Jew in your town.
If you really want security,
never allow yourself to write plaintext on a network connected device. You must write your plaintext on air-gapped devices only, encrypt them there, and transfer the ciphertext message to the networked device.
THERE ARE NO CASUAL SECURITY/PRIVACY SOLUTIONS

Samefag,
The person recieving your message must also transfer it as ciphertext to an air-gapped device and decrypt it there.
If your air-gapped devices have network adapters, they are not really air gapped, even if you disable the network adapters using software. You must physically destroy a network adapter in order dor a device to be truly air-gapped.

By not giving a fuck and mocking them anyway.

Furthermore, do not use commercially available encryption algorithms.
Instead, set up an in-person meeting with the other person. On a truly air-gapped computer, generate a random key that you and the other person will only use once (a one time pad, look it up). This key should never transit a network or appear on a networked device. After this key has been used, you need to meet in person again to generate/share another key. The key should be sufficiently large to enable you to send and receive a number of messages before the key has been exhausted.
You must implement your own OTP and do so on non-networked devices in order to be sure of the privacy of your communications. Anything less than this and you should assume that the NSA can read every word you write.

Avoid smart phone bullshit if you can, or if you must for work, don't take it home with you. This stuff usually happens because the OS creator grants special privileges to certain trusted app makers. This inevitably results in:
For the last one, you see all you need to do now is compromise Whatsapp and you can run arbitrary code with elevated privileges, and install the Israeli spyware. How did they compromise Whatsapp? It could be standard analysis techniques, or equally likely, a (((Talpiot program))) grad was snuck into Facebook/Whatsapp to leak out data or compromise the software from within.

Whew, thanks for clearing that up for me. I was confused there for a picosecond.

But user, jews can read your text through the vibrations caused when you take a piss and then they know what you wrote. It's called pisscryption. It's a lot more fine-grained than their original text log tool, shitcryption, which can detect what you type while you shit by the change in vibrations of the water as each turd splashes into it.

The parties that want to spy on sensitive communications promote commercially available solutions in order to dupe thier targets into a false sense of security. The OP is proof that this tactic works.

Show them things like in the OP. I was able to convince my own mother to stop using chrome and firefox and had her switch over to palemoon, which I then set-up with a good bit of security addons. As long as you don't act like an egotistical cunt, you can pretty much convince any normie into doing something when you mention the magic phrase: 'You're not doing anything illegal, but you're also entitled to your right to privacy.'

Use dd to check for changes in your devices. Such as the live boot device you are running now.
Rolling your own uncrackable crypto. Use a 1 time pad in some obscue context like this thread.

Been here for years, why am I only now just learning about talpiot? Just from googling them I see they are all over silicon valley startups, wtf. Good job ice.

Tell them to use telegram

I'm finished here.
Reminder to any real anons planning ops IRL that happen to read this thread. JEW SHILLS know that if they can trick you into being complacent, THEY HAVE YOU
TRADECRAFT IS YOUR FRIEND, SILICON VALLEY IS NOT

Seriously, you could bounce a long range invisible laser off a stream of piss and get what the subject was saying via piss and bone conduction.

Shits are only good for analyzing the target's health and diet really.

I am fucking shocked.

Whatsapp IS kike spyware.

Use XMPP for encrypted chat
compliance.conversations.im/
homebrewserver.club/picking-modern-xmpp-clients.html

Reminder: Israel is a part of fiveeyes and gets direct raw intelligence from across the globe (thx goy) They are also the only source of intel for the middle east used by the US and probably a majority of its allies, go ahead check that fact, the US does not do its own intel in the region and relies on kike lies.

fukken lol

Why do retards collectively think this isn't a word? Sit down, and let the Irish explain it to you and Jewish THOT Jennifer.

Attached: Conan corrects Jennifer Garner-q51ld-scMI8.mp4 (854x480, 1.63M)

I wonder what they meant by this.

Attached: ab56ee9dd1d9519f3b9e0a311244ba69491bef20af1e7210a622c8a6281dd37e.png (569x639, 384.5K)

I had no idea she was a Jew, arggh. Zig Forums ruins everything.

Attached: save me hitler.jpg (1262x1295, 301.1K)

employment is slavery.
go be a good goy and get a job.

She isn't, she's White.

TELL THEM TO

No excuses or pandering, just tell them you don't use these "apps".

I could find no info to indicate that she's a jew, so I wouldn't call her one.

Women should go back to the kitchen

While I tend to agree with most of the sentiment common users are fucking idiots who have no business touch Zig Forums and they need a transport security they don't even know they are using like SSL. Even though SSL is BTFO. But really SSL over tor isn't a lot of work. Who really cares if sheeple compromise their anonymity and privacy?

But honestly with networking speeds as they are we could do with three layers of transport encryption. Then if you are sending files that are block encrypted hundreds of times and only you and your friends know the passwords that are also strong passwords than they are somewhat safe for now. It's the time it takes to crack them consider how long it would take crack a given algorithm with all of the computational power of all of the computers in existance. A month for best encryption? Multiply that by 10,000 layers and you are probably good for the time being unless you are involved in a capital crime or something like that. Because without significant advances in encryption it won't be cracked before statute of limitations is up unless you are involved in capital crimes and sending evidence over the internet in which case you deserve to be caught.

Also keeping in mind that high levels of entropy over a network with flag on good heuristic detection. You are less likely to be monitored if you only use one layer of transport security like SSL. Using heavy encryption is going to get you monitored.

Basically if you want to protect people's privacy you're going to have to code a type of encryption that is ultra secure, futureproof, and the end user has no idea they are even using it.

Surprising no one. The Kikes have backdoor access to all Intel CPUs.

Attached: Telegram Chan.png (603x957, 178.95K)

The kikes are blocking Huawei in western countries because it doesn't provide them with a route to spy on you.

ahh fuck, my deer, pegasus all over again.

Attached: o1q5muWb271r3eyedo5_400.gif (350x155, 1.98M)

Just dropping this lovely DARPA project here.

Literally hyper-future William Gibson ICE sci-fi hacking.

Most of you wont understand what the fuck this is, for those that do, imagine what can be done with the offensive part.

It is possible to discuss on whatsapp as long as you stick to a solution that will be accepted by most of the people of the planet. Westerners have always been honourable, respectable and straight people now and throughout history. Over 20 different countrys (including blacks) volunteered on assisting Adolf Hitler in the war against Globalism. Why should we even try to hide ourself? Dont forget that we want to preserve our cause, and we want it for very good reasoning, our heartbeat is unique. I also dont even believe that there are safe ways to spread a message and guide it into good direction. People who hide theirself while spreading are just letting someone else have the abilty to claim and psyop the message.

Of course, we live in a freedom that is limited by (((hate))).
There is simply nothing wrong with beeing who you are and discuss about it
because selfreflection is an important key to improve.
Our system is trying to scare us in many ways, they can kill someone here and there and its easy for them to do so while many of us faggots are doing everything to stay anonymous. Also, if you want to grow your children with the knowledge of our cause, then think off how honoust children always are, they cant keep things secret. (Wich is a great characteristic if you ask me.)
Stand up and speak out, boys and girls.
Show love for everyone that represents his Nation. Dont show hate, because that is not what made is us great. Dont be a faggot either, youll risk to get overrun.

Nationalism is growing all over western civilization, and in the city where I live there are many black people who understand or at least are able to symphatise for National thinking.
There is no reason to be agressive, because we have more friends than most of us think. If you would ask me, Id say its a very important reminder that if you symphatize for the persons Nation first before you symphatize for your own Nation when having a conversation with a black person, the conversation will more likely proceed smoothly. If you can convert a black person to love his own Nation and roots, thats a win/win. (For us, and for their own country.)

I also like to mention that there is no reason to be agressive because we have no single governmental instantitite backing us up. We will lose that, bigtime.

*Sorry for reddit spacing, bad english, and blabla.

Uses a (((home-grown))) encryption protocol that's never been independently verified.
As an alternative, you may want to check out the Matrix protocol instead.

Attached: Fractals and shit.jpg (1024x576, 127.41K)

Dumbass, NSO is the group who exposed the vulnerability. Typical kike gaslighting and this position was rampant in the MSM when this exploit was first revealed almost two weeks ago.

No matter what their political views are, they probably dislike to be spied on. Just tell them about all the data corporations like facebook collect and things like OP. You don't need to be radical to use alternatives as they are readily available and easy to install these days.

All of them