(((Fisher Island)))

What can Zig Forums tell me about Fisher Island?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fisher_Island,_Florida

I wonder how many jews…

Seems like it'd be a nice place to visit in Minecraft, ya know?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (930x600, 1.38M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jupiter_Island,_Florida
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_A._Lovett
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Russian billionaires battle for Fisher Island

>(((Boris Berezovsky))) — the short, balding one — was a billionaire who once had the power to appoint presidents. He had been raised modestly in the gray muck of the Soviet Union before making immense fortunes through ruthless acquisition of entire Russian industries. He lived in exile as an enemy of Vladimir Putin.
The other man was (((Emanuel Zeltser))), a New York lawyer who specialized in the representation of Russian oligarchs — ruthless businessmen possessing staggering wealth.

>The most valuable piece was Fisher Island, a posh 216-acre enclave just 200 yards from South Beach but accessible only by chopper or boat. Until the recent real estate meltdown, Forbes dubbed it "America's most expensive zip code." It is still among the leaders.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (386x257 214.52 KB, 225.79K)

>In 1972, he married a childhood friend named Anna, and they resolved to escape the Soviets at their first chance. In 1974, with $120 each, they joined a wave of (((mostly Jewish refugees))) streaming through Europe and into the United States.

Putin into the president's seat. Within a year, the puppet politician — a black belt in judo who shoots whales with crossbows — bared his teeth. He threatened to prosecute Russia's oligarchs.

>Just a month later, a personal tragedy shook Zeltser. His 26-year-old son, Edward — himself a musician — was found dead in his Manhattan apartment. Police called it an "accidental overdose."

Interesting post user. If only I knew what I could do with this information lol

Well, I mean, I can think of a few options.
In Roblox.

Attached: Tactical Aesthetic.gif (672x800, 190.86K)

They have no loyalty toward their own people.

Thank for the interesting thread. I enjoyed the green posts.

if you listened to Willian Cooper Jupiter Island Florida is where all the super secret shit went down.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jupiter_Island,_Florida

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_A._Lovett

If I belonged to a tribe of perverted, dysgenic psychopaths, I wouldn't have much loyalty either.

Attached: harveywood.jpg (960x650, 71.22K)

It's expensive OP. Mostly Hollywood fuckers and athletes. One road in and out. They have their own police force that mans a station and patrols the area. It's not going to be the primary residence of most of the fuckers who own houses there, so if you want to hit it, do so in the Winter.

Rebozo is an (((interesting))) historical figure.
He was a spook degenerate involved with italian mobs.

Attached: queers.jpg (727x317, 39K)

Median resident age: 9.3 years
Population in 2010: 132
Males: 53
Females: 79

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (3145x2430 657.97 KB, 13.91M)

Uff