Isaac Kappy "commits suicide" earlier today

Hunter Rogers
Hunter Rogers

people.com/movies/actor-isaac-kappy-dead/

This former actor was exposing pedophilia in Hollywood last year:

neonrevolt.com/2018/07/27/isaac-kappy-blows-the-whistle-on-the-partymonsters-hollyweird-greatawakening-pizzagate-pedogate-nomore/

Just a coincidence he decides to commit suicide, right? He allegedly had a deadman's switch of some sort.

Attached: isaac-kappy.jpg (112.65 KB, 752x440)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BxYkbwkAINv/?utm_source=ig_embed
heavy.com/entertainment/2019/05/isaac-kappy-dead/
archive.fo/t2BPH#selection-19501.0-19501.103
archive.fo/J0sK6
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/213142566#p213147663
youtube.com/watch?v=WQLwn2F1et8
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/213135982
archive.fo/xHduc
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/213002213/
youtu.be/aoPMnafKnBI
youtube.com/user/isaackappy/videos
gov.kofiletech.us/DC-Washington/
youtu.be/x2s53PQSFUw
twitter.com/t1medicine
youtube.com/watch?v=EEOOoDpSKcE
twitter.com/weaponize_truth?lang=en
azdailysun.com/news/dps-releases-name-of-man-who-died-after-jumping-from/article_90566c46-f81f-524e-8602-2daf555f719d.html
8ch.net/ews/index.html
youtu.be/Hv5gHY4U_hQ
youtu.be/bZxxLJILWOs
youtube.com/watch?v=P2g94xQmtHw
i.4pcdn.org/pol/1557776898845.webm
youtu.be/bZxxLJILWOs?t=243
webmshare.com/ZxNXy
discoveryloyalty.com/var/ezwebin_site/storage/images/files/gha-images/brands/kempinski/kempinski-the-dome-belek/traditional-turkish-bath-hammam/kempinski-hotel-the-dome_traditional-turkish-bath/5024501-1-eng-GB/Kempinski-Hotel-The-Dome_Traditional-Turkish-Bath_le_page.jpg
kempinski.com/en/belek/hotel-the-dome/luxury-spa/
titanic.com.tr/titanicmardanpalace/default-en.html
archive.fo/YpIaZ
desuarchive.org/qresearch/thread/6513082/
media.8ch.net/file_store/ebb65c55cd591156651803631c7fdafedd8fc5132bab4e8279493493ab7485c5.mp4
i.pinimg.com/originals/8d/28/d3/8d28d322fe753a72507e96a2c96d6597.jpg
whale.to/b/tom_hanks.html
messynessychic.com/2015/06/22/13-things-i-found-on-the-internet-vol-cxxxii/
scoutingny.com/a-1920s-hotel-lobby-hidden-in-an-upper-west-side-apartment-building/
web.archive.org/web/20181006000352/http://www.scoutingny.com/a-1920s-hotel-lobby-hidden-in-an-upper-west-side-apartment-building/
messynessychic.com/2017/11/28/living-in-a-1920s-secret-society-clubhouse/
potunklodge.org/2016/08/the-level-club/
6sqft.com/you-can-now-rent-lady-gagas-former-les-apartment-for-2000/
thelowline.org/
fionabarnett.org/2019/05/16/fiona-barnetts-eulogy-to-isaac-kappy/
burners.me/2019/05/14/the-mysterious-sudden-death-of-isaac-kappy/
archive.org/details/TheNatureOfZionism1993-VladimirStepin
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Uniform_polyhedron-63-t02.png
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hexagon#Polyhedra_with_hexagons
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rhombitrihexagonal_tiling
instagram.com/isaackappy/
voat.co/v/QRV/3219739
voat.co/v/QRV/3220683
travelingtemplar.com/2014/02/masonic-order-of-bath.html
archive.fo/lCaLN
etsy.com/de/listing/234685398/brass-pitcher-water-jug-with-handle
njoverseas.net/copper-jug-with-brass-handle.html
pscp.tv/w/b64xADFkdktPTFp6WHZaalh8MU9kS3J2ZHZ5bnZLWLIr09CCnwv8b7WeteqttBA4O3f4oc1Mg4u33GiStplK?t=10s
twitter.com/i/moments/1099693165458550786
twitter.com/i/moments/1026279910434734080
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isaac_Kappy
mobile.twitter.com/i/moments/1099693165458550786
voat.

Aiden Powell
Aiden Powell

Hahaha haha QTARDS BTFO again

Nathan Peterson
Nathan Peterson

I recall his threads yes. No surprise he got (((suicided))) for exposing Pedowood jews.

Julian Wood
Julian Wood

Dude seemed off the rails. Not sure if he got suicided or not

Logan Myers
Logan Myers

I truly doubt jews are a global evil, it all seems so mean spirited. Stienfeld was an awesome comedy series.

Joshua Anderson
Joshua Anderson

I truly doubt jews are a global evil, it all seems so mean spirited.
Get the fuck off this board.

Asher Sanders
Asher Sanders

On May 13, 2019 at 7:26 a.m., troopers were called to Interstate 40 eastbound at Transwestern Road (milepost 185) for a subject who forced himself off the Transwestern Rd. bridge onto Interstate 40
forced himself off
that's a new one too me

Joseph Clark
Joseph Clark

He was a jew.

William Gray
William Gray

instagram.com/p/BxYkbwkAINv/?utm_source=ig_embed

wowie. q and trump and jesus

Levi Lewis
Levi Lewis

Judging jews off people you watch on TV where it's all modulated to make them seem charming and sweet is no way to go about it. You have to get down in the pit with them, meet the street criminal jews, the stock market jews, the money laundering real estate jews and so on. Date a few jew girls. Get to really know them.

You know I'm about as anti semetic as my hero Louis Ferdinand Celine but I'm pretty quiet and polite. I like to watch people, listen to what they say and a lot of jews seem to be attracted to me. The like me. But then as we get to know one another and my fundamental Roman Catholic (old style) philosophical world view comes to the fore (not the theology or religiosity but the fundamental monastic tradition of it) they quickly slip into flashes of anger and suspicious scorn for me.

PS Stop watching TV in general. Go live in the real world. That should be your education.

Gabriel Adams
Gabriel Adams

+++

Jose Cooper
Jose Cooper

So what is the final judgement on this jew?

Was he really sincerely trying to help children or was he either

1. just an attention whore jumping into the middle of a hot story to place himself in the spotlight at stage center, without any substance?

or

2. Was he muddying the waters and bringing disrepute on the investigators, making them look like they were all mentally unbalanced freaks like him to throw the masses off the scent, to queer the entire investigation?

Jaxon Rodriguez
Jaxon Rodriguez

heavy.com/entertainment/2019/05/isaac-kappy-dead/

apparent witnesses to his suicide so the conspitards can stfu and gtfo
sad case all around. this is what happens when you join the cocaine hollywood shit hole.

Gabriel Morris
Gabriel Morris

I think he was probably just a mentally ill kike, who, to some degree, may have had good intentions. Just to be clear: there are no good jews, and I'm not implying any different.

Jordan Taylor
Jordan Taylor

Kek, damn Hollywood is glamorous…

Attached: glamor.JPG (37.84 KB, 383x432)

Luis Evans
Luis Evans

both. he loved the spotlight & he also loved his drugs.

Logan Bell
Logan Bell

exposing pedophilia
Oh, is that his excuse?
Filtered for conspiracy theorists moral panic.

Jason Turner
Jason Turner

Yeh, it’s messed up propaganda, the anti-Jewishness.

Charles Jones
Charles Jones

it's all modulated to make them seem charming
Really? Because it makes me intensely dislike them.
Seinfeld was a good show, but Jerry Seinfeld is a terrible stand up comedian. Americans must just have shit taste.

Evan Young
Evan Young

It's repulsive to you because you hate being manipulated. For example I'd wager canned laughter is annoying to you while it's cotton candy for NPCs.
And you have to even say that "Americans must have shit taste"??

They're enthusiastic patrons of McDonalds, Burger King, White Castle, Elizabeth Taylor movies and Michael Jackson music which back in the 80's they all from low to high society declared was "good for kids".

Samuel Perry
Samuel Perry

I'm listening to Kappy's last video while typing this.

Kappy was, without a doubt, an impulsive, reckless, brazen, and emotionally susceptible person who had led a life ruled by depravity, sadness, regret, and ego. When he posted on halfchan about Seth Green, we suspected he was onto something. We vetted his data and submitted it to qresearch for them to digest. They validated his story and found all kinds of the hidden information. The Hollywood-led backlash against him was excessive.

What is often ignored about Kappy's original revelation on qresearch is this snippet right here: archive.fo/t2BPH#selection-19501.0-19501.103

* Anyways, Tyler called a couple of days later and told me that he had spoken to John Brennan about me.

A month later, John Brennan had lost his security clearance.

I knew Kappy in this later part of his life. Scumbag, through and through. Roguish charm and a deeply unreliable character… but in the end, he knew that about himself and when presented with the opportunity to descend fully into the darkness, he resisted. I think his poor life choices and his questionable disposition made him appear as someone who could be easily corrupted. No one suspected he would pull the emergency cord when presented with unlimited debauchery. In that sense, he unintentionally did the scout work and infiltration of Hollywood that Zig Forums should be doing and he did it without ever knowing it. He did it knowing he would make powerful enemies and he did it knowing he would die.

He genuinely wanted redemption from the life of shit he created for himself and that is why he took the suicidal leap into revealing the pedo networks of Hollywood.

What the people pressuring him to suicide don't know is that we've recorded his entire life the second he went public. We have the full data science signature of how he was suppressed across social media, the calls he received, the monitoring of his vocal tones over an entire year, every single person who has ever interacted with him, his GPS location… the works. Arizona police shut the case, which means we are free to retaliate at will right now. Kappy was surrounded by competent hackers when he went public and they collected -EVERYTHING- because they knew he would be targeted.

He was bait. He wanted to be bait. We enjoyed being bait. He knew how many people he would take down and loved every second of it. Kappy was ready to die for his redemption and found tremendous joy in knowing how many people he would bring down.

Who is kate_user?

What did this mean? archive.fo/J0sK6

Kappy's revenge will be eternal.

Landon Clark
Landon Clark

No far from being propaganda of any kind. Rather, it's a serious inquiry into the dominant tribe that rules the western world economically, academically, culturally and financially. If you compare any society without the burden of their tribe on it to any society ruled over at all levels by it any decent person can see at a glance that wherever the jews go everything is rapidly turned to shit. They are remarkable for this reverse Midas touch.

Austin Foster
Austin Foster

qresearch
Well this thread didn't last long.
/x/index.html

Angel Richardson
Angel Richardson

Hopefully more Qcumbers end up correcting their existences.

Lincoln Cooper
Lincoln Cooper

A painfuly unfunny shitstain with unlikable characters that bombards us with a chea laughtrack every 20seconds is somehow a 'good show'
Consider suicide

Oliver Adams
Oliver Adams

Dead jew?

Attached: Well-Done.gif (128.17 KB, 167x157)

David Flores
David Flores

holy those tom hanks twitter messages
i'm becoming a qtard now

Charles Fisher
Charles Fisher

Tom Hanks should have been killed by soviet tanks in Tiennamen Square driven by drunken mongols for having made Forrest Gump.

Austin Taylor
Austin Taylor

Dead Jews is good news.

Ryder White
Ryder White

oh shit he might have actually been the notorious "!!mG7VJxZNC" Q himself
there hasn't been a message since 12MAY which is the day before he made suicidal statements on periscope

Ian Russell
Ian Russell

err the day he made suicidal statements and the 13th he was driving home from his mothers from new mexico

Christian Lopez
Christian Lopez

boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/213142566#p213147663
Lads pls no bully, pls tell me someone here saw this

William King
William King

youtube.com/watch?v=WQLwn2F1et8
boing coo coo

Nathan Gonzalez
Nathan Gonzalez

Its like that taken movie.

Evan Garcia
Evan Garcia

Theyre fucking shuting this shit down

Austin Wood
Austin Wood

They scrubbed it again

Noah Rodriguez
Noah Rodriguez

They keep deleting new 4cuck threads

Samuel King
Samuel King

???

Jaxson Lewis
Jaxson Lewis

all i can say is either there is something too satanic pedogate cultists or its the most brilliant mindfuck larp ever

Aaron Parker
Aaron Parker

Pedowood probably killed him.

ttps://movieweb.com/isaac-kappy-lapd-pedophile-accusations-chocking-paris-jackson/
archive.fo/xHduc

Dominic Flores
Dominic Flores

Did anyone here see that webem?

Cameron Baker
Cameron Baker

I believe it's time the efforts of this board are focused on this subject again. It was PizzaGate that broke the internet, and got the censorship genocide launched.
There's obviously something to this, and they think we forgot, and moved on. They're getting lazy and arrogant again.
What's it going to take, lads? I'm fucking sick and tired of all of this shit going round, and round. I want serious results, damnit!
These fuckers still walk smugly among us with impunity.

Isaac Perry
Isaac Perry

no whatever it might have been its also be scrubbed from 4plebs
was it dirty dick shit?

Hudson Allen
Hudson Allen

i half believe it all to be a hoax in order to keep 'do gooder' nutters occupied with something unrealisable and unfixable instead of actual social problems like non-white criminality

Jace Taylor
Jace Taylor

Leo Hill
Leo Hill

It was little girls like under 7 yo dancing and washing off a stage in some turk temple. What the FUCK

Youre fucking with me, none of you faggots go on 4cunt? I thought it was a meme.

you guys this is bad

Grayson Reed
Grayson Reed

apparently you mean this
some turkish harram at a beach resort. not a child sex cult. sorry

Sebastian Perry
Sebastian Perry

youtu.be/aoPMnafKnBI

Jose Lopez
Jose Lopez

4cuck is 99% nonsense
i'd rather listen to coast to coast than half those threads

Owen Hughes
Owen Hughes

I know, thats why i go there and larp as an alien most of the time kek.
But really.
This was a video of some litter grills washing off a stage and dancing

Ayden Peterson
Ayden Peterson

although if you're committed to the child sex cult theory than having george clooney on their frontpage is the clincher

Elijah Myers
Elijah Myers

It wasnt cp, they were in weird skimpy togas though

Grayson Gray
Grayson Gray

You mother fuckers think im shitposting.

Isaac Kelly
Isaac Kelly

you fucking retard i posted it up the thread

Joshua Clark
Joshua Clark

if you're looking for something in the digital world you're going to find it no matter what it actually portrays

Sebastian Bennett
Sebastian Bennett

Fuck user im sorry. Im freaking out

Cooper Johnson
Cooper Johnson

why the fuck would youtube delete all his videos though?
youtube.com/user/isaackappy/videos

Levi Gonzalez
Levi Gonzalez

Did you see it?

Ian Sanders
Ian Sanders

calm down. think rationally.
someone wants to hide something, or perhaps he had an arrangement to have his channel deleted upon his death. given his last video and the ig posts that seems unlikely, however.

Nicholas Russell
Nicholas Russell

Anyone wonder if the July 4th date of this year means the files will be dropped on independance day?

I find it crazy how the investigation into a hidden basement ended at police doing a sweep and that was it. Theres multiple methods for locating a secret basement including GPRS or looking for hot cold signatures in flooring through the use of off the shelf infrared cameras like the one FLIR makes.

I doubt they would have ever been able to scrub the location of evidence without filling the basement with concrete. Something I doubt has even happened to this day.

The place will never get demolished in our lifetimes.

Attached: 1557903962157.png (502.37 KB, 600x598)
Attached: 1557903661564.png (1.99 MB, 3600x3634)

John Ward
John Ward

It's apparently some new Q LARP date, when, of course, nothing will happen.

Brody Martin
Brody Martin

He looks like Jordan Peterson.

Attached: 1557891586892s.jpg (7.32 KB, 239x250)

Easton Rivera
Easton Rivera

gov.kofiletech.us/DC-Washington/
check the land records
of course "they" could have covered them up
its all hyperbolic bullshit
you and other qtards wouldn't do anything if a child were being ass raped in front of you
just wanna act like you're into some major shit in mommies basement after tendie thirty

Austin Stewart
Austin Stewart

86d53c1315f42ea48caa0dc1b82a1c61e988b1035db897e90c2303c05d8721648ca816eada320c950b75985575b495a12c06d0a0ba77b9e23ccbd7d31b5bd035

Where's the rest of the killswitch and what does it lead to? Is there a zip that's password locked, or how does this work?

Jayden Cox
Jayden Cox

LOL good catch! Totally does.

Looks like Juden Peterstein in a jewfro wig.

All these kikes are inbred scum.

Jayden Howard
Jayden Howard

Why does q trigger nazi democraps so hard?

Christian Diaz
Christian Diaz

youtu.be/x2s53PQSFUw
this is honestly harder to listen to than bjork blowbrains man

Jack Baker
Jack Baker

Why does logic trigger trumptard lolbergs?

Austin Harris
Austin Harris

he keeps apologizing in his last video
i think he was the 4chan Q man
took 10s of thousands in donations and blew it on ice and hookers probably

Ryan Ross
Ryan Ross

Dead jews good news. Always.

Austin Mitchell
Austin Mitchell

twitter.com/t1medicine

supposed last convo
its a trainwreck and i wanna figure this shit out

Zachary Rivera
Zachary Rivera

fucking opsec, dude
be less sloppy with your screencaps
you really should have edited the (you) in the screenshot, now there's a link between your tor node and the 4shit post, you moron

Sebastian Price
Sebastian Price

Reciprocate China’s firewall!

Charles Moore
Charles Moore

Attached: D6lRNpXWwAAiCab.jpg (159.48 KB, 838x1200)
Attached: D6lRORSWwAA60SU.jpg (165.73 KB, 753x1200)
Attached: D6lRx6RW0AAJ1FE.jpg (165.09 KB, 754x1200)
Attached: D6lRyh6XkAES2Lx.jpg (137.49 KB, 754x1200)
Attached: D6lRzG6XsAAcxrF.jpg (119.92 KB, 752x1200)

Gabriel Myers
Gabriel Myers

first i'd check to make sure he didn't off his mother
next i'd check his bank accounts see if he was getting donations from the qtards for meth

Juan Kelly
Juan Kelly

Whats wrong with Michael Jackson?

Bentley Butler
Bentley Butler

(((suicided))) on the 13th a lucky number in judaism. how fortunate for (((hollywood))).

Owen Garcia
Owen Garcia

I knew Kappy in this later part of his life. Scumbag, through and through. Roguish charm and a deeply unreliable character
just some advice, this is too scripted and faggy, it doesn't sound organic

Just some advice if you want to try and sell your LARP and a LARPer hoaxing their death in the future

Regards

Nathaniel Nelson
Nathaniel Nelson

If you think Stinkfeld was awesome you should listen to it without laughing tracks and rethink their behavior patterns in modern society.

This guy Owen explains the Stinkfeld quite well opened up my eyes too about it. How laughing tracks can change the perception they are in fact 4 anti social psychopaths. Depicting and reflecting the inner core of (((them))) the mentality.
youtube.com/watch?v=EEOOoDpSKcE

Kevin Kelly
Kevin Kelly

Take out the laughter track and it's just a bunch of entitled jews whining and spoiling the lives of gentiles. Not funny at all

Oliver Young
Oliver Young

epic death hoax when they had to scrape his ass off of I66

Nathan Price
Nathan Price

nope, just a hoax

Jordan Flores
Jordan Flores

seinfeld had good improv routines
he was classy compared to comedians today
had the common man approach like carlin without being a degenerate

James Lopez
James Lopez

Something I adore about this place is the way a complete ongoing archive marking appearances and disappearances of comments would find very substantial anomalies. I once ejected someone from my life for false archivism, but you people are pets like North Korea is to China, not friends for a palaver.

Culturepower baby!

Jayden Hall
Jayden Hall

think i'd buy the disney assrape factory before that one

Christopher Flores
Christopher Flores

it's the same one, Kappy didn't bring a single piece of credible testimony or evidence to the table, why would they even need to kill him ? No motive

Oliver Bell
Oliver Bell

if anything it sends the wrong message, this guy was a clown ,he played a totally discredited clown

Why ? So they wouldn't kill him ?

Juan Sanders
Juan Sanders

They're enthusiastic patrons of McDonalds, Burger King, White Castle, Elizabeth Taylor movies and Michael Jackson music which back in the 80's they all from low to high society declared was "good for kids".
I guess technically you could condemn them for being too lazy for not seeking out more wholesome entertainment. On the other hand you have the jewish media monopoly hammering home 24/7 "this is what's popular, this is what's happening , this is what you should like."

Attached: seinfeld.jpg (166.95 KB, 950x948)

Gabriel Young
Gabriel Young

it was a funny show, the characters were kinda meant to have asshole tendencies, that's what makes it funny but i'd agree with the plagarist Owen Benjamin that you could indeed look at some episodes and come to the conclusion that the characters did cross a line that you could argue wasn't funny at all, but it's admittedly cherry picking to a certain extent.

Cameron Gonzalez
Cameron Gonzalez

and andy kaufman is yucking it up in tel aviv
no kappys a pancake in a morgue cell now
don't fuck with sycophantic fantasy trolls and drugs kids

Evan Parker
Evan Parker

yeah right, and Alex Jones is 45 years old and it's the globalists on /pol

that's right kids, listen to this guy, designated thought leader of /pol (he's probably jewish)

Easton Walker
Easton Walker

twitter.com/weaponize_truth?lang=en
think this guy has the edge in the debate
looks like kappy had an assistant in his scam who pushed him into the qlarping
kappy ended up buying the larp along with a tonne of drugs from their donation scheme

James Myers
James Myers

This thread stays high because of how miserable the corrupt people who know fascism is a Chinese phenomenon are! Reciprocate the firewall!

Lucas Russell
Lucas Russell

arizona highway patrol are known ZOG agents
mmm-kay

Henry Gomez
Henry Gomez

why do you care so much if he really died or not ?

Gavin Robinson
Gavin Robinson

i'm just telling you that you're a keyboard potato for thinking a verifiable fatality is some kind of hoax

Nathaniel Hernandez
Nathaniel Hernandez

you didn't answer the question

Levi Sanchez
Levi Sanchez

i bet your parents called you dumb when you were a kid
egghead user thats what i i'll call you
fuck off egghead user

Parker Peterson
Parker Peterson

why aren't hollywood police cleaning up hollywood?

Attached: strategy-vs-tactics.png (167.52 KB, 600x488)

Wyatt Evans
Wyatt Evans

egghead user

Attached: 980x.jpg (65.66 KB, 980x619)

Jason Wilson
Jason Wilson

MUH PIZZAGATE
LE PEDOWOOD

Serves him right for not taking the lolipill.

Isaiah Thompson
Isaiah Thompson

t. dirty dick coward
come clear and post some you fucking degenerate piece of shit

Hudson Baker
Hudson Baker

i'm just gonna call you a jewish shill, probably the kind of jewish shill that other jews don't even like

Daniel James
Daniel James

gtfo to reddit or tumblr, you schizo imbecile
you will never fit in here, or ever manage to change the place to make it look like your moronic brain space

Bentley Cox
Bentley Cox

These are the people that are against the loli pill. Schizophrenic boomers. Your daughter will get fucked either way cucks, you can choose if it will be done by an aryan respectful man or some random drug dealing nigger

Ryan Lewis
Ryan Lewis

success breeds jealousy egghead

Attached: takeout.png (429.9 KB, 695x720)

Jack King
Jack King

the funny thing about a larp is that when some tryhard faggot tries to menace someone over it you only have to remember that it was a fucking LARP in the first place

Cooper Perez
Cooper Perez

yeah like the girl who killed her friend over the slenderman larp was just hilarious
see how that community of internet degenerates died out afterwards
i'm sure half of them are now in your camp but, the facts of life are just too overwhelming to move onto a new fad when you've got so much content to keep you escaped from reality

Nicholas Johnson
Nicholas Johnson

what the fuck are you even talking about ? Why do I need to be threatened and fucked with this much over an obvious fucking scam artist scamming his death ?

Jaxson Miller
Jaxson Miller

scamming his death
okay well than we'll go back to that diatribe. dude's dead. as sure as the earth is round there is a death certificate filed. his mother has been informed. and he's chilling in the morgue.
fuck you for pretending that your make believe shit should be as valid as common sense

Cameron Rogers
Cameron Rogers

dude's dead.
he's alive, he was a fraud at the start, a fraud int he middle and a fraud at the end

Colton Cox
Colton Cox

and back around the merry-go-round we go
so he's coopted the spokesman for the arizona state troopers to state that he's a road pancake?
azdailysun.com/news/dps-releases-name-of-man-who-died-after-jumping-from/article_90566c46-f81f-524e-8602-2daf555f719d.html

Ayden Collins
Ayden Collins

let me guess, if I don't answer your question, you'll complain about how I didn't. Well the rules of the jewish arguing game is I asked you the question first, so answer, why do you care if I think this is a hoax or not ?

Camden Collins
Camden Collins

guess you're the ebin ruse man
totally fuckin got me
tfw they were just acting like total fucking retards

Attached: tfw-god-is-real.jpg (71.26 KB, 1280x720)

Nolan Phillips
Nolan Phillips

This rat fink had to be offed. Looks like the programming didn’t take properly. Successful cases redirect their anger, like Alyssa Milano.

Isaac Green
Isaac Green

i guess he was just one of the 6 gorillion that mattered so much you gotta threaten someone over

Oliver Foster
Oliver Foster

He 'Forced Himself Off' a Bridge and Was Hit by a Car"
WTF does that mean?
not a child actor?
only acting since 2006?
who did he know to break into HW's assholes?

Jayden Morales
Jayden Morales

I truly doubt jews are a global evil
Then you just haven't studied them enough. Anyone who studies their history enough will at some point come to the conclusion that they have to be made extinct.

Ryder Jackson
Ryder Jackson

first day here?

Matthew Cox
Matthew Cox

This guy Owen
I watched parts of it. Fuck this guy though, he makes excuses for yids á la "these poor jews are just caught up in their own pathology."

Logan Morris
Logan Morris

If you don't kill your enemies, they will kill you. It is that simple.
Incite all groups to kill jews. Incite them all to kill Pedowood's celebrities and jews.
There won't ever be any punishment for them coming from the (((law))). Be the real law and apply real punishment: kill them all.

Wyatt Lopez
Wyatt Lopez

anyone remember when a board was started for him here?

8ch.net/ews/index.html

Jackson Martinez
Jackson Martinez

funny all the dramas with the same characters

youtu.be/Hv5gHY4U_hQ

Henry Ross
Henry Ross

More specifically "HIT BY A FORD TRUCK" emphasis on FORD TRUCK. Why is that?
archive.fo/t2BPH#selection-19501.0-19501.103

Luke Powell
Luke Powell

reddit spacing
direct links
no archive
Come the fuck on OP.
This guy seemed legit, at least as far as his attempts to expose pizzagate shit goes. Because this board has its head up its ass about anyone and anything with a name EXCEPT certain color LARPers apparently, everything he'd expose was labeled as questionable at best.Then of course, pizzagate (((Mysteriously))) disappeared from this board's conscience just like the Vegas investigation around the same time, which simultaneously was around when certain changes in the board's composition and operations could be noticed by anyone paying attention.
As you'll notice: Vegas threads are still gone. Pizzagate has a slow thread filled mostly with Qtard boomers and schizos that think effectively that pizza, the actual food itself, is pedophilia.
And notice how as this particular thread is made, schizos and botposters that the moderation personally protect and endorse dump dozens of posts that aren't even replying to anything as if this is a chatroom, IRC, or discord chat rather than an imageboard.

child trafficking and rape aren't important or real goy, focus on less important things
ok retard

oh he was (((suicided))) but it's ok because some kikestian quotes ex dee
kys

Let me guess, you think (((purple))) is legit though. You're suspiciously intent on calling this whole thing fake.

Matthew Reyes
Matthew Reyes

I'm relatively new to 8ch so I'm sorry for not knowing whatever conventions there are here.

Asher Morris
Asher Morris

OP back with a blast
i find it interesting dunno why others don't
it gets drowned in retarded conspiratardedry is what probably drives people away
literally top lolcow of the month in my book

Adrian Torres
Adrian Torres

child trafficking and rape aren't important or real goy, focus on less important things
overall child abuse is a minor problem compared with say hordes of non-whites swamping european countries. this guy was obviously riding the Q/pedogate shit for popularity and donations. he was spun as fuck for the last 2 weeks of his life because he couldn't handle how he alienated his weasel friends back in cali. this is the perfect fate of all vainglorious try hard celebs who do absolutely no work and win no victories their entire lives.

Lincoln Wood
Lincoln Wood

The greasy kike provided no evidence. The only thing he actually "witnessed" - "this is where we keep the children" - sounded like a joke by Seth Green, and not an admission of pedophilia.

People like this discredit the reality of elite jewish pedophilia. Had I not researched Franklin and McMartin over a decade ago, and the Trumpnigger/Qcumber claims about it were my first exposure, I wouldn't believe any of it.

Jayden Edwards
Jayden Edwards

<oy vey it's fake and unimportant and everyone against it is actually an attention whore
You glow.

<OY VEY IT'S FAKE IT'S A JOKE JUST STOP CARING GOY

William Roberts
William Roberts

better to be a try hard eceleb than a try hard eceleb's dickrider anyway

Brandon Reed
Brandon Reed

Judging jews off people you watch on TV where it's all modulated to make them seem charming and sweet
What little I watch of TV is decadance and it flaunts the decay of occidental civilization as a badge of honor. It makes me sick. 8ch is tame compared to that poison.

Liam Torres
Liam Torres

Where's the proof for any of it?

Aiden Rogers
Aiden Rogers

youtu.be/bZxxLJILWOs

HE POSTED THE WEBM!!!!!!!! FUCK JANNIES AND JEWS

Attached: 1533582732772.gif (948.56 KB, 301x300)

Xavier Cruz
Xavier Cruz

same proof as crisis actor school shootings game
they're all a bunch of blowhards playing sycophantic games
when they rope a celebrity leader they all parasitically fuck with his ego and cry about the pyschotic shit they've caused en masse
it's like that movie gamer
youtube.com/watch?v=P2g94xQmtHw

Caleb Rogers
Caleb Rogers

that shits old. looks sinister but its a beach resort and the girls are performing some stupid muslim ritual because their airhead richfag parents wanna be globalists

John Walker
John Walker

See ju.motes.camp for proof Seinfeld was subversive.

The part at the end of the video where Elaine is jamming a banana into her mouth while Jerry acts incapable of resisting proposing marriage to her is a reference to this quote from a book many Jews have read, an Easter egg or hidden gift to the Jewish audience watching the show to compound the mockery:

Doctor, I had never had anybody like her in my life, she was the fulfillment of my most lascivious adolescent dreams- but marry her, can she be serious? You see, for all her preening and perfumes, she has a very low opinion of herself, and simultaneously- and here is the source of much of our trouble-a ridiculously high opinion of me. And simultaneously, a very low opinion of me! She is one confused Monkey, and, I'm afraid, not too very bright. ― Philip Roth, Portnoy's Complaint

The Jews are laughing because they would never actually act like Jerry or the other Jews, but the show is intended to cause American women to think they are desired by Jews so Jews can whore them, denigrating them to uproot and destroy the dignity of such folk, as they call them shiksa (or their word for "whore"), all while the American women feel it has a positive connation.

He's part Jewish

Andrew Moore
Andrew Moore

A kike is a kike, but a kike against pedophilia is at least a kike against pedophilia. Sounds like an oxymoron, I know.

Christopher Garcia
Christopher Garcia

A kike who claims to be "against pedophilia" while making claims without evidence only helps pedophiles.

John Jones
John Jones

<oy vey no evidence goy
An actual insider unlike (((purple))) and (((Q))) who's seen in-person is more trustworthy than searching for spirals in logos.

Liam Ortiz
Liam Ortiz

no actually he said seth and claire later took him to dinner where they confessed to him they are pedophiles

Jason Stewart
Jason Stewart

Kikes are fetishizing both pedophilia so they can create a reactionary anti-pedo movement ran by Jews as well to destroy white marriages.

Brandon Morris
Brandon Morris

Never heard of him before.
Someone posted this earlier.

The alleged dead man's switch webm
i.4pcdn.org/pol/1557776898845.webm

Grayson Perez
Grayson Perez

q
Get the fuck out here tinfoil faggot

Isaiah Williams
Isaiah Williams

bump

Henry Robinson
Henry Robinson

What is this? What's the context of this? Are they pouring water onto rocks for a steam room or something?

Jaxon Martin
Jaxon Martin

he wasn't off the rails he was just had that neurotic jewish thing going on, that being said, this guy was fuckin fearless.

Benjamin Flores
Benjamin Flores

girls are 'cleansing' a turkish bath at a beach resort

Jace Bell
Jace Bell

Is this the bridge he jumped off?

Attached: Kappy-Bridge.JPG (119.09 KB, 1558x697)

John Gomez
John Gomez

I find it strange its relatively young girls doing this.

Luis Jones
Luis Jones

How do you know it's a beach resort?
As it should.

Anthony Butler
Anthony Butler

Dig anons. Who are the children in the video? What building are they in? Is this in the Podesta torture mansion or pedo island? Dig

Jonathan Watson
Jonathan Watson

Tom Hanks just mentioned the other day Rote 66 roadkill. Suicided — Confirmed. Kappys last video few days ago he stated he will not kill himself

Jack Rodriguez
Jack Rodriguez

The scientists at Q Laboratories have confirmed Kappy's theses.

Nolan Miller
Nolan Miller

are you even trying?

Nolan Miller
Nolan Miller

He allegedly had a deadman's switch
word of advice to the goys, never, ever have a deadman's switch as piss poor as this jew. A 15 second video clip……… um, yeah I think not. Doesn't even allege, where, who's residence, when, nor the context.

Jace Morgan
Jace Morgan

I don't think you know what parenthesis are for. Why do you keep putting a color in them?

Does (maroon) mean anything or how about periwinkle? Dark yellow?

Elijah Martin
Elijah Martin

Do you really want an answer to that? lmao

Jaxson Rogers
Jaxson Rogers

It's an Zig Forums setting boomer. Fuck off.

Justin Gutierrez
Justin Gutierrez

(((a3ac33)))

Cameron Reyes
Cameron Reyes

well for starters he was a nigger

Gavin Taylor
Gavin Taylor

Yes the characters on Sienfeld were terrible people. They were sent to prison in the last episode.

Bentley Wood
Bentley Wood

Alright. I'll spoonfeed the newfags briefly. The CIA used to use triple parentheses in reports as shorthand to indicate that certain people were jewish. We adopted it and use it to single (((them))) out. It's a meme you dip.

Alexander Roberts
Alexander Roberts

yfw it turns out that it's the room under the dome on epstein's island

Joshua Phillips
Joshua Phillips

ban test

Attached: test1.mp4 (8.28 MB, 1440x1080)

Jason Gray
Jason Gray

webmshare.com/ZxNXy
uploaded to webmshare too

Easton Hill
Easton Hill

Consider Bannon made a fuckton of money on it and helped Trump.

Isaiah Russell
Isaiah Russell

What is this supposed to be from? If this is supposed to be a kiddysex club why are they not naked or sucking dicks or anything.

You see more sexual content at the average kids dance show in the US.

Evan Green
Evan Green

well i suggest you go back to watching those. this is not a pedo thread.

Evan Cooper
Evan Cooper

ikr? someone said ppl were getting banned for posting it, where as there is absolutely 3x worse shit on youtube and this board. just a test

Jack Baker
Jack Baker

I wasn't requesting CP I was asking wtf this video is supposed to mean? It doesn't seem to be evidence of anything other than someone had a slightly weird if taken ot of context pool party at their mansion.'

I see

Jace Mitchell
Jace Mitchell

based

Nolan Cook
Nolan Cook

I guess technically you could condemn them for being too lazy for not seeking out more wholesome entertainment. On the other hand you have the jewish media monopoly hammering home 24/7 "this is what's popular, this is what's happening , this is what you should like."

At some point you and I were both able to stop and see the jew and understand what he is and then reject him.

Why can't they do that? Why do they just sit there into adulthood with that sappy smile on their faces enjoying Johnny Carson talking with Sammy Davis Jr.? I remember at first laughing when I noticed all the pop stars were all jewish, in the late 60's. Then by the early 70's it became increasingly evident what they were up to and I started getting very very angry and bitter about the shit they were shoving in our faces…

That hate never kicked in with them. It never did. They're good with it all.

Liam Rogers
Liam Rogers

An authority said he committed suicide. Nothing will overrule that in the mind of the average person.

Ryan Garcia
Ryan Garcia

I really hope you aren't trying to make a pro-Seinfeld case, the Bannon connection just makes it even more jewish.

Attached: Kikebart-News-Network---Born-in-the-US,-Conceived-in-Israel.png (869.05 KB, 671x907)

Jason Ross
Jason Ross

actual insider
He was an extra in a handful of movies, and believed the Q LARP.

Lincoln Cox
Lincoln Cox

Welp… The Sun newspaper in merry ol' England just debunked it all. Nothing to see here, folks… here's the official story for you.

Attached: Kappy1.JPG (128.63 KB, 651x676)
Attached: Kappy2.JPG (74.82 KB, 651x393)
Attached: Kappy3.JPG (90.3 KB, 651x477)

Jackson Butler
Jackson Butler

he was actually in hollywood b-b-ut it doesn't count because he wasn't a-list!!!!!!
Nice try.

Jonathan Jones
Jonathan Jones

he dated a underage girl

Andrew Campbell
Andrew Campbell

trigger discipline jerry, geez

Attached: kramer.jpeg (12.83 KB, 232x300)

Juan Sanchez
Juan Sanchez

well that settles it. if the UK media call it i am satisfied. UK media is known for 100% truth content when it comes to pederasty.

David Collins
David Collins

Roadkill
Kappy didn't die from falling off a bridge, he was hit by a truck…
LITERALLY ROADKILL ON ROUTE 66

Juan Martinez
Juan Martinez

His final video mentions a few things…
1. Whatever happened to him it happened within the last week.
2. It involved betraying someone
3. It involved trusting someone (else) he shouldn't have
4. It happened "in the blink of an eye"
5. Didn't involve him touching kids
6. Serious enough to ruin his reputation and ruin him generally

So…. what theory could account for all of this, anons?

Brayden Bell
Brayden Bell

We can elevate him to black man, he named the jew more publicly than anyone here can ever hope to.

Cameron Kelly
Cameron Kelly

Snitches get stitches.

Robert Ortiz
Robert Ortiz

well that settles it. if the UK media call it i am satisfied. UK media is known for 100% truth content when it comes to pederasty.
How did he get away with it? Everyone knew, and nobody did anything.

Attached: Jimmy-Saville.png (219.15 KB, 848x530)

Samuel Fisher
Samuel Fisher

I'm attaching the tweets

Attached: Screenshot-20190515-174828-Twitter.jpg (823.23 KB, 1440x1608)
Attached: IMG-20190515-174755.jpg (309.47 KB, 1439x2060)
Attached: IMG-20190515-174759.jpg (315.26 KB, 1285x2048)
Attached: IMG-20190515-174804.jpg (308.87 KB, 1287x2048)
Attached: IMG-20190515-174807.jpg (246.68 KB, 1283x2048)

Ryder Turner
Ryder Turner

Good riddance to jew rubbish.

Jason Miller
Jason Miller

Did anyone else notice this?
There seems to be a butt-plug in the lower left hand corner of one of the shots in this video.

Also, is the blonde girl wearing a hospital-style wristband?

Attached: Butt-Plug.JPG (49.91 KB, 1556x857)
Attached: HospitalBracelet.JPG (18.4 KB, 389x269)
Attached: HospitalTag2.JPG (22.52 KB, 617x557)
Attached: HospitalTag.JPG (35.84 KB, 1025x661)

Evan Davis
Evan Davis

Holy ravioli, this bait is like premium cannoli!

Attached: lure.jpg (102.6 KB, 685x600)

Adrian Hernandez
Adrian Hernandez

That’s not a butt plug, it’s the nozzle for a bottle of lotion

John Robinson
John Robinson

anything is a butt plug if you believe!

John Perez
John Perez

Phew… because it is very large in relation to that child sex slave - it'd really hurt.

Moar questions…. where was his car parked? There's no shoulder on the overpass or any of the connecting roads? Who's the driver who hit him, and could they have stopped or swerved in time? Who are the teens? Is there any CCTV from the local businesses?

Attached: Hit-and-Run.JPG (50.61 KB, 760x289)
Attached: CCTV-Q.JPG (87.74 KB, 1397x448)

Angel Reed
Angel Reed

it'd really hurt
Not as much as a cock in an uninitiated arsehole.

Sebastian Anderson
Sebastian Anderson

Ho Shit

Liam Fisher
Liam Fisher

Anyplace where someone who looks like that an be successful has got issues.

Bentley Campbell
Bentley Campbell

I ain't clicking on that video. No fucking whey.

Jackson Carter
Jackson Carter

Attached: 13c3bd13ee4b8b00d2019d020c7578d521b630593719284d879d266ff71d2907.jpeg (42.91 KB, 477x293)

Sebastian Cooper
Sebastian Cooper

wow that idf yid looks more white than all of you Zig Forumstards (((pic related)))

Attached: 27-gamergate.w710.h473.2x.jpg (103.77 KB, 1420x946)

Luis Murphy
Luis Murphy

Looks like he is just wearing a lot of clothes, kikefield looks more swoll you fucking boomer

Attached: 2e64ab74c3898865a0a11b80f1c4862e3884f9726d0cc026a1506d72c4960a38.jpg (52.6 KB, 640x480)

Jason Mitchell
Jason Mitchell

post some pro dolphin propaganda zoomer femboi :)

Oliver Lewis
Oliver Lewis

Where is this video originally from?

Nathaniel James
Nathaniel James

lol Qnigger skizo kike takes himself out

Leo Hall
Leo Hall

discoveryloyalty.com/var/ezwebin_site/storage/images/files/gha-images/brands/kempinski/kempinski-the-dome-belek/traditional-turkish-bath-hammam/kempinski-hotel-the-dome_traditional-turkish-bath/5024501-1-eng-GB/Kempinski-Hotel-The-Dome_Traditional-Turkish-Bath_le_page.jpg

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (339.33 KB, 656x407)

Jack Barnes
Jack Barnes

Fuck it.
All the other fuckwits bit, why not me too.
But just to say, welcome friend.

You better not stay too long though.
We have a saying here…

Now somebody please post that shit. I need to add to my collection, for times like this.

Attached: 1539736695312s.jpg (3.79 KB, 124x125)

Christian Parker
Christian Parker

So is that black and white tile pattern the Eastern version of the masonic black and white checkers?
Even if not, the colors, the symbology…
They are all the same around the world if you know what patterns to look for.

Brandon Robinson
Brandon Robinson

Even though the insignia might be the same, it is clearly a different bath house.

Lucas Hughes
Lucas Hughes

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (373.17 KB, 1323x988)

Alexander Thomas
Alexander Thomas

That's obviously not the same place.

Thomas Davis
Thomas Davis

That's obviously not the same place.

it's in kekistan

Cameron Cruz
Cameron Cruz

Do you believe everything you read?

And you made half of that shit up anyway.
There is no way that you know, for a fact, that his mother has been informed. They never publish shit like that. You are assuming.
Bullshitter. That's all you are, faggot.

Ryan Adams
Ryan Adams

kempinski.com/en/belek/hotel-the-dome/luxury-spa/

It's a Turkish bath, but not the same location. I would look for some in the NY/Hollywood area.

William Brown
William Brown

This was recorded in the 'Hammam' (Turkish Bath) of the TITANIC MARDAN PALACE in Antalya, Turkey.

titanic.com.tr/titanicmardanpalace/default-en.html

Attached: 1.jpg (56.77 KB, 216x252)
Attached: 2.jpg (1.06 MB, 1148x678)

Christian Diaz
Christian Diaz

Look at the floor dipshit…

Levi Kelly
Levi Kelly

Yeah? Well that one TV series was funny.

Attached: trying-to-fit-in.jpg (414.79 KB, 990x660)

Easton Jones
Easton Jones

F

Brody Torres
Brody Torres

kys kike

Josiah Collins
Josiah Collins

I’m a huge fan of the show Bergsteingoldkleinsilverplatinum Cohennosebagelforeclosuresteidl Niggerfaggotmurderrape created by Adam Max Jake Mark Asif Moshe David

Isaac Rodriguez
Isaac Rodriguez

Haha people always over react like nigga the world isn’t even real just close your eyes and create some naked girls then jack off your penis

- Chaim (admin)

Adam Peterson
Adam Peterson

Source for this claim, nigger.

Attached: project-kappy.mp4 (10.27 MB, 1920x1080)

Jack Collins
Jack Collins

Does the same company create these bathhouses/

John Russell
John Russell

sorry, don't have time to read the thread, can someone catch me up real quick? some kike (((offs himself))) but has a deadman switch? the videos ITT are part of it? is there any validity to any of this?

Bentley Carter
Bentley Carter

archive.fo/YpIaZ

Scroll down a little for his prediction of "rain in Hollywood Hills"!

Cameron Watson
Cameron Watson

Looks like we got ourselves a fucking comedian over here boys.

Attached: Sienbird.webm (512.92 KB, 490x360)

James Kelly
James Kelly

I need to know what this is right the fuck now

Carter Smith
Carter Smith

Attached: edbe76a5a7627ecea86b3ec1eed7f9d0bdfb4d6478b9cbdd55939c11c1c8e2b3.jpg (544.81 KB, 1078x1313)

Landon Gomez
Landon Gomez

Is it possible someone got to his dead man's switch and altered it. Knowing that he mentioned it so many times I think (((they))) could have possibly altered it. I'm saying that because this is the WORST dead man's switch and there is no way even this kike didn't know that.

Daniel Perry
Daniel Perry

Anything is possible if you torture the guy for info before you kill him.

Xavier Scott
Xavier Scott

Tom Hanks seems to have been the one to send a hit order on him a month ago. The jew got jew'd

Attached: 85cd97cbf7932845110dcab04b39c061cfe604bcb0c2a5f214568fb379b0324a.jpg (84.32 KB, 754x718)

Henry Bell
Henry Bell

The loli pill could have saved him.

Tyler Johnson
Tyler Johnson

Yeah these Jews kill lolis as sacrifices tho so no.

Brandon Allen
Brandon Allen

You wouldn't?

David Wood
David Wood

Kill lolis? Fuck no. The reason these people need to be hunted is because of the ritual sacrifices they do on these kids.

Thomas Kelly
Thomas Kelly

Wanting to fuck lolis is entirely reasonable, wanting to hurt them is just weird.

Cooper Gonzalez
Cooper Gonzalez

hurt them is just weird.
They are doing more than hurting them in the kill rooms and basements dipshit.

Jaxson Sanchez
Jaxson Sanchez

Does anyone else find it weird that he called the Q movement a military operation in his instagram letter?
He said that whistleblowers contacted him, maybe he sold them out or accidently doxxed them?

Gabriel Ward
Gabriel Ward

keep deluding yourself that fucking them wouldn't hurt them

Carter Green
Carter Green

consensual sex is hurting females

Cameron Brown
Cameron Brown

Is Zig Forums controlled opposition?
Is Zig Forums run by the CIA? 0.o

Jason Smith
Jason Smith

implying dicklets could hurt lolicunny

Hunter Ramirez
Hunter Ramirez

That's what I'm saying. A (((guy))) this fuckn retarded could easily get caught, forced to give up his dead man switch cause he's a pussy, and then the important content scrubbed. Its almost like (((they))) gave us just enough but not enough

Landon Turner
Landon Turner

I've been getting banned non stop for literally just saying this dead man's switch looks altered. Interesting.

Daniel Ross
Daniel Ross

Do you think that maybe Zig Forums is run by the CIA?

Mason Clark
Mason Clark

Not my fault I have a giant white cock

Nathan Cox
Nathan Cox

and that you're only being banned because youre onto the truth?

Jaxon Brown
Jaxon Brown

Do you (Zig Forums in general) even know the basics of the Q movement before dismissing them? Q is a military intelligence op. Zig Forums is hosted on NT servers that has a $43 million contract with the DoD. Q says Admiral Mike Rogers saved the country, and guess what Zig Forums is? I hope at the very least you know what Jim is.

Matthew Garcia
Matthew Garcia

If Zig Forums is part of the DoD, then do you think that maybe we should destroy it?

Aiden Stewart
Aiden Stewart

Sure, I'll deploy the EMPs I have handy in my backpocket - what??? This serves me right for not reading a thread before randomly mouthing off. What what what???

Dominic Kelly
Dominic Kelly

LARPing
lying
using TOR to make yourself seem more legit about your false claims of being banned on the non-TOR IP

Robert Price
Robert Price

samefag schizo

Aiden Brown
Aiden Brown

And if you're talking about destroying Zig Forums this place is worse than halfchan, so… pointless. I just hope for the occasional smart user to come here and drop some gems that I have pick out of this cesspool of a place.
By the way, if you're the infamous hapa poster that got all Tor banned off this place, thanks a lot that I have to complete a captcha for each post!

Andrew Stewart
Andrew Stewart

Sadly, no. We have to share an IP. I look forward to not being to post again soon… I'd rather have been larping.

Anthony Butler
Anthony Butler

Ya don't need an EMP to fuck this place up, my friendo.

Jose Davis
Jose Davis

I'm the one who posted the original webm, and totally against "lolis".
You know it may have been a Turkish bath, but who's to say it wasn't at a resort but a private residence which can be easily identified by those who know from the distinctive and expensive architecture.
Let's get back on topic.

Oliver Lee
Oliver Lee

And suddenly the place got flooded with torposters

Henry Rodriguez
Henry Rodriguez

Q is a military intelligence op.
I know and as I pointed out that Kappy knew it too, so his death could be related to this
guess what Zig Forums is?
If I wasn't just a useless shitposting retard I would sure as hell not come here

Ian Fisher
Ian Fisher

*posted the link to the original webm
webm was allegedy kappy's.
Yeah, all that was needed was to make this board global, bad moderation, so crazy shooters and the people they attract, news media to bring in the normalfags, and instant worse than 4cuck, not that the original board was any good to start with, given the premise, but it did have a lot more people with insight into geopolitics.. shrug.

Dylan Ward
Dylan Ward

I know and as I pointed out that Kappy knew it too, so his death could be related to this
No, because that is what all Qtards who have been following would know.
Absolutely not!
He was roadkill after Tom Hank's twitter post.

Jackson Morales
Jackson Morales

Speaking of Tom Hanks, what the fuck is with the Hanx thing? Looks like a pedo photographing his trophies. All the lost things he takes photographs of like something which was worn either to run away or keep away an adult which could also represent the lost innocence of the children he abused.

Nolan Sanders
Nolan Sanders

I have NEVER liked Tom Hanks and have had absolutely no interest in watching him in movies. I am at a loss why he is as popular as he is, and I certainly do not lurk his instagram or have even known about his instagram before a few moments ago.
It is the oddest thing my complete lack of being able to relate to him as a fellow human being. He almost doesn't exist for me.
Maybe that is my gestalt/sixth sense about him.

John Roberts
John Roberts

VIDEO MONTAGE!
seen posted in qlarp recently
Gives a better idea of the room size.
Not able to post obviously as torp-ing

Joshua Bennett
Joshua Bennett

media.8ch.net/file_store/ebb65c55cd591156651803631c7fdafedd8fc5132bab4e8279493493ab7485c5.mp4
"Video can't be played because the file is corrupt."
Reloaded a number of times.

Cameron Howard
Cameron Howard

He said that whistleblowers contacted him, maybe he sold them out or accidently doxxed them?

Damn… this conspiracy just got deep… was it a fake whistle blower to discredit the thing entirely?
Or did he reveal the source of his dead man's switch and get someone killed?

Austin Peterson
Austin Peterson

WATCHDOGS CREW: (currently disbanded)
currently disbanded
I hope you are fine, Watchdogs. You're doing divine work.

Dominic Nelson
Dominic Nelson

I fucking hate you all continually bumping this ugly kike so I am stuck seeing him over and over. Do you fags at least have anything to come from the jew’s death?

Hudson Cook
Hudson Cook

SHUT IT DOWN

Josiah Davis
Josiah Davis

download it and play
I did this and it worked

Leo Wright
Leo Wright

Not using tor. Using vpns cause I'm not a newfag. Having to switch a bunch because I'm being banned. You can think I'm larping but I'm not.

Ethan Williams
Ethan Williams

DuckDuckGo image search
Turkish bathhouses: nothing similar
Hamam: nothing similar
‎ (Arabic for Turkish Bath according to Wikipedia): pidgeons
Turkish geometric designs: found patterns similar to the star in the middle of this
This pic was a good find but not the one featured in the webm, and features traditional designs. The room looks square.

Notice the pattern in the middle of the dais in Kappy's webm is hexagon, and the floor is covered with hexagons and squares.
It doesn't look traditional?
Is the room itself hexagonal?
The circle is in a square.
The columns as far as I can tell are Roman Doric.
i.pinimg.com/originals/8d/28/d3/8d28d322fe753a72507e96a2c96d6597.jpg
The patterns are all black and white.

Any symbol/architecture fags out there that can interpret them?

download and play
Thanks

Noah Moore
Noah Moore

this aint old Zig Forums its gonna take some time, the autism sadly isnt as strong as it used to be.

John Wilson
John Wilson

Absolutely memory holed on cuck Chan

Dominic Sanchez
Dominic Sanchez

Is the bathhouse freemasonic influenced architecture?
The columns, hexagons, black and white, minimalist/geometric feel, lack of obvious Turkish patterns.
That "Turkish bathhouse" does not look like other Turkish bathhouses.

Shriners wear a fez, right?

Chase Long
Chase Long

Despite not paying any attention Tom Hanks, I still managed to pick up this fact about him I just remembered -
Tom Hanks is a freemason
Well funny thing, when I went to a real Masonic website, the Gladstone Masonic Lodge #396 F&AM, it shows Hanks’ photo & verifies him as a member! They actually use him as a celebrity Mason for their own bragging rights. Further, that photo shows him making the Masonic hand gesture over the heart. And he is wearing a white suit coat with black pants. I do remember that attire. He wore that years ago to the Golden Globes when he won his 2nd Globe for Forrest Gump. I recall that since he was the ONLY man there that night wearing a white jacket. All the other men wore matching dark suits. Even film critic Gene Siskel commented on Hanks standing out in the crowd with the white coat.
whale.to/b/tom_hanks.html

William Morgan
William Morgan

Could Kappy's death have been faked?

Jackson Hall
Jackson Hall

OH SHIT! I think I found the location!
or one very similar
messynessychic.com/2015/06/22/13-things-i-found-on-the-internet-vol-cxxxii/
(archive network error)
A 1920s Masonic clubhouse/ hotel Lobby Hidden in an Upper West Side Apartment Building
As it turns out, the property was originally built by a group of Freemasons in 1927 known as the Levelers. The first Masonic clubhouse/hotel of its kind in the United States, the Level Club offered its members 225 bedrooms and such state-of-the-art amenities as a fully equipped gym, handball courts, “azure” swimming pool, Turkish baths, a solarium, bowling alleys, a grill, a barber shop, a manicurist, a lounge, dining rooms, a ballroom, an auditorium, a banquet hall, and a roof garden.
In fact, the Level Club was designed as a “true-to-size rendering of King Solomon’s Temple,” the only one of its kind in the entire world.
Sadly, the Level Club closed a mere two years after it opened due to the Great Depression.
It later re-opened in the mid-1930s as the Riverside Plaza Hotel, a weekly hotel for men. and by the 1970s, had become a drug and alcohol rehabilitation center operated by Phoenix House. Phoenix House sold it in the mid-80s, and it was turned into an upscale condominium.
Turkish baths
baths
Masonic
only one of its kind in the entire world
Source of primary article:
scoutingny.com/a-1920s-hotel-lobby-hidden-in-an-upper-west-side-apartment-building/
(already in archives as web.archive.org/web/20181006000352/http://www.scoutingny.com/a-1920s-hotel-lobby-hidden-in-an-upper-west-side-apartment-building/ )

Joshua Nguyen
Joshua Nguyen

Oh shit, alternative universe me is an autist!
As it turns out, the property was originally built by a group of Freemasons in 1927 known as the Levelers. The first Masonic clubhouse/hotel of its kind in the United States, the Level Club offered its members 225 bedrooms and such state-of-the-art amenities as a fully equipped gym, handball courts, “azure” swimming pool, Turkish baths, a solarium, bowling alleys, a grill, a barber shop, a manicurist, a lounge, dining rooms, a ballroom, an auditorium, a banquet hall, and a roof garden.
I couldn't find a Turkish bath photo. The architecture is old and doesn't fit with the one featured it the video and the article suggests a lot of has been torn down.
Good find though. It proves Freemasons did build club houses with Turkish baths in them.
More photos:
messynessychic.com/2017/11/28/living-in-a-1920s-secret-society-clubhouse/

In fact, the Level Club was designed as a “true-to-size rendering of King Solomon’s Temple,” the only one of its kind in the entire world.
Why do I associate that building (at 253 W 73rd Street) with Lady Gaga aka Stephanie Germanotta's family? She did once live on the upper West side.
6sqft.com/you-can-now-rent-lady-gagas-former-les-apartment-for-2000/

Bentley Ross
Bentley Ross

I'm going to take indefinite leave from this until something new turns up or until I think of something else. It's good to have another diganon to dig with but I'm not turning up much right now.

Julian James
Julian James

Reported for ban evasion and Q-LARP.

Zachary Lewis
Zachary Lewis

While it's good historical background about Masons and turkish baths, there will have to be a lot more evidence before claiming "it's the location of the video"
Please refrain from distracting from such matters

Anthony Gomez
Anthony Gomez

Well I see your contributions anywhere.
Other than, "Ho[sic] shit." So why don't you go STFU elsewhere.

Jace Cook
Jace Cook

Thanks user.

Further south there is an abandoned train station that is to be turned into an underground park. I was checking to see if the underground space extends to under the Levelers Club, (like the rat maze of tunnels and rooms under Comet Ping Pong Pizza) but it doesn't seem so. (Although there might be other underground spaces this one certainly isn't it)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lowline_(park)
thelowline.org/
Daniel Barasch and James Ramsey want to build a park underneath the bustling streets of Manhattan's Lower East Side. The project is aptly called the Lowline—in reference to New York's famous High Line—and the pair of founders have spent the past three years trying to figure out exactly how to make their plan a reality. They have a location: An acre of land under Delancey Street occupied by a 107-year-old abandoned station that has been untouched since the late 1940s.

I'm out too, this is exhausting.

What does "or one very similar" mean to you faggot?
We've now proven Masonic buildings (which also implies Order of the Eastern Star covens) have Turkish baths.

Brody Ward
Brody Ward

*don't see

Xavier Fisher
Xavier Fisher

I was looking at Tom Hank's houses even after I said I stopped, but yes, it is exhausting because it's somewhat of a wild search. Maybe I'll come back to looking at Kappy's associates later. Could be Hollywood friend's homes? Interesting park/links. Thanks, user.

Jayden Jenkins
Jayden Jenkins

It was bait and obvious b8 you dumb fuck.

Leo Gutierrez
Leo Gutierrez

I never thought of this but jeebuz legends are literally an older version of qniggerdom.

Jaxson Stewart
Jaxson Stewart

Filtered for conspiracy theorists moral panic.
nigga you need to lurk for at least 88 more years before posting agains
conspiracy theory and moral panic are the 2 main reasons Zig Forums exist

Attached: sixtine-bait.png (197.16 KB, 2500x1645)

Matthew Robinson
Matthew Robinson

Okay bud, maybe if you stop samefagging yourself, you'd see that if you're going to conclusively say that "That building in NY is the site in which the video happened in", wouldn't you need something more definitive that just "some mason lodges have turkish baths". You're tiny disclaimer under the bold red lettering is hardly a real backtrack.
I've been looking mainly at hotels and resorts in the South West/West Coast to see if there were places that held similar tile sets or their bath arrangements (sometimes contractors/construction companies repeat their patterns). Thus far it's come up with nothing conclusive.
It could be in a private club (like the Mason lodges you've mentioned), but considering the wealth of the people we're dealing with, this could also be at a private residence, and other locations. Dont get married to your analysis, stay cool and open minded

Mason Price
Mason Price

<excuse
Not all Toranons are samefagging. There's a better chance two IDs are VPN hopping samefags.
<preachy
No one said that was the place. Good lord!

But thank you for also digging.

Here's some interesting blogposts:
The public have been left with conflicting images of who and what the real Isaac Kappy was. Some label him a Psy-Op, a DID MK-ULTRA plant, a patsy, a LARP, a fake, a bad actor, a user, a drugged hippie. Others hail him as a hero, a genuine whistle-blower against Hollywood pedophilia, a talented musician, an intelligent comedian. Isaac was all those things and more.
I always believed Isaac was DID, a victim like me, and that is where my compassion stemmed from.
fionabarnett.org/2019/05/16/fiona-barnetts-eulogy-to-isaac-kappy/
The bridge is sort of in the middle of nowhere, right next door to an active military base. One of the only things around is the Arizona Veterans’ Memorial Cemetery. If you were going to fake a death, you would need a body…just sayin’. Maybe he entered the witness protection program?
burners.me/2019/05/14/the-mysterious-sudden-death-of-isaac-kappy/
Didn't archive, sorry.

Joseph Torres
Joseph Torres

You name it!

With jews, there will be no peace on earth.
They decided to genocide us all, long long time ago.

They deserve their own medicine, that they give to the "goyim" since centuries.

archive.org/details/TheNatureOfZionism1993-VladimirStepin

Caleb Jones
Caleb Jones

Could be Hollywood friend's homes?
True too.
Godspeed user.

I think tor id = samefagging
You already said you're a newfag. There's no need to repeat yourself

Leo Bell
Leo Bell

They’re certainly making a ten fold detailing and all manner of tienman square massacre 1989 shit. Look at the patterns and you’ll see. Either clear and obvious attempt to derail the thread with anything but the related material, and then there’s that they completely ignore and try to bury threads.

Oliver Taylor
Oliver Taylor

This is the tiling pattern on the floor.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Uniform_polyhedron-63-t02.png
From en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hexagon#Polyhedra_with_hexagons

Dais is the same pattern -
Hexagon in the middle
with squares adjoining each of the 6 sides
and 6 triangles between the squares.
Then it is radiated out into a circle or a 12-sided polyhedron (with 6 larger 4-sided polyhedrons and 6 smaller 4-sided polyhedron that alternate to comprise the border)
Does that make sense? Sorry, can't diagram.

Then the dais which is almost circular (or 12-sided) has a drain for a border and sits on top of a bordered square.
What is the symbolism of a circle in a square?

From the angle of the corners, the area of the middle of the room tiled by the "Uniform polyhedron-63-t02.png" tiling pattern seem also to be a large hexagon, with a pillar on each corner.
Do we all think there's some obsession with hexagons as symbols out there?

It definitely seems very masonic and UNLIKE a regular Turkish bath.

Josiah Turner
Josiah Turner

he should have "jammon'd" instead of "teeheehee'ing"

Ayden Murphy
Ayden Murphy

It's called "rhombitrihexagonal tiling".
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rhombitrihexagonal_tiling

Who else is digging this? Voat? 4chan? /qresearch/? I don't want to go over covered ground.

William Flores
William Flores

You want to know how I know you're some Nigger Rican from Cuckchan? :^)

Ethan Harris
Ethan Harris

Who wants to go through this?

Voat questions whether video was posted by Kappy.
voat.co/v/QRV/3219739
voat.co/v/QRV/3220683

Brody Campbell
Brody Campbell

lol, cause normal people watch tv and movies and he is a pretty big star. I think he won best actor 2 years in a row.

Jaxson Brooks
Jaxson Brooks

That's not me who has been posting just now, but you know, good of you to contribute and not throw in an ad hominem you low-effort emoji-sporting troll!

Brayden Rivera
Brayden Rivera

Yeah, I'm not normal and thankful for it! Ha!

Eli Hughes
Eli Hughes

Page error.
Please wait a few minutes before you try again.

Either they're censoring tor connections or someone is heavy hitting it - hopefully with an archiver

Zachary Anderson
Zachary Anderson

I'm not seeing any photos other than this

Attached: 20190516-154707.jpg (1.38 MB, 1440x1877)
Attached: 20190516-154728.jpg (1.02 MB, 1440x1608)

Caleb Wilson
Caleb Wilson

Masonic Order of the Bath
Originally called the Wahoo Band, the Masonic Order of the Bath is a degree that would be labelled as "fun" and is open to all Master Masons in good standing. This group should not be confused with the chivalric order found in England. The first Band formed in June 21st, 1921, in Red Bank, NJ, by 9 Brothers from Mystic Brotherhood Lodge #21. This group did not bring in any new members for 6-years and it wasn't until January 20th, 1931, that they reached 20-members as well as bringing in 3 honorary members. By 1942, they had 37 active members and 56 honorary members.

In 1941, the organization went through a reformation where it was renamed the Masonic Order of the Bath for the United States of America while the Wahoo Band became an appended degree. The Order continued to expand with honorary members where in 1955 they had 393 honorary members with the 37 active members.
travelingtemplar.com/2014/02/masonic-order-of-bath.html
archive.fo/lCaLN

tx

Samuel Allen
Samuel Allen

That does indeed look like a buttplug…

Logan White
Logan White

Holy fuck christfags are retarded.

Owen Cruz
Owen Cruz

No one cares.

Daniel Gutierrez
Daniel Gutierrez

It was little girls like under 7 yo dancing and washing off a stage in some turk temple. What the FUCK
Youre fucking with me, none of you faggots go on 4cunt? I thought it was a meme.
you guys this is bad

WEBM is here:

Attached: cap-Thedeletedwebm-00-00-01-01.png (550.46 KB, 640x1136)
Attached: cap-Thedeletedwebm-00-00-04-02.png (581.29 KB, 640x1136)
Attached: cap-Thedeletedwebm-00-00-07-03.png (677.03 KB, 640x1136)
Attached: cap-Thedeletedwebm-00-00-10-04.png (320.28 KB, 640x1136)
Attached: cap-Thedeletedwebm-00-00-13-05.png (592.93 KB, 640x1136)

Xavier James
Xavier James

Attached: babyloncult.jpg (15.57 KB, 263x237)

Brody Hughes
Brody Hughes

I stand correct about the tiled area being a hexagonal shape. It is octagonal.
There are 8 pillars.
The room is square (or slightly rectangular) with cut off corners, I assume, which makes it octagonal.
There are basins in each cut off corner, and a basin between two corners. 3 on each side of the camera.
It's not as hexagonal as I thought.
To summarize, a hexagon in a quasi-rhombihexagonal pattern in a circle in a square in an octagon (tiled with rhombitrihexagonal pattern echoing the first) marked by Roman doric columns on each corner, in a squarish-octagonal room, if I'm not mistaken.

Henry Robinson
Henry Robinson

The metal water pitchers used by the girls are expensive, modern enough (the two look alike) and the design is not uncommon.
etsy.com/de/listing/234685398/brass-pitcher-water-jug-with-handle
njoverseas.net/copper-jug-with-brass-handle.html

Sebastian Rodriguez
Sebastian Rodriguez

That's just weird, some might even say weirder. They're weird.
I never delude myself, sorry.

Brayden Carter
Brayden Carter

So easily manipulated. Sometimes I wonder if our people deserve this fate?

Jace Hall
Jace Hall

Michael Jackson music
You could've said "Adam Sandler """movies"""" and it would've made for a stronger argument.

Noah Thompson
Noah Thompson

That dude is probably a Jew himself, who cares lmao

Sebastian Collins
Sebastian Collins

SIEG HEIL!

Isaiah Phillips
Isaiah Phillips

SIEG HEIL!

Justin Baker
Justin Baker

Awe, nearly had it.

John Russell
John Russell

GOT IT!

Attached: 7e1703ff870a1315263324156a508afdbce0a6753798ced6081f0be0b5db90b4.png (15.1 KB, 255x255)

Kayden King
Kayden King

GOT IT!
O
T

I
T
!

Attached: b305be9fe4b168eeadf89d703c4f2cbb70adcf11c77c783a5d36c62b097199b0.jpg (13.17 KB, 255x204)

Gavin Brooks
Gavin Brooks

based

Attached: 0yhl7JsUfGbE4Hn-88j9Ssq72nlZ0AtWjPRCPie2GM0.jpg (7.41 KB, 283x280)

Jaxon Nelson
Jaxon Nelson

Good work user but can we find any origin on this video and most importantly has anyone made any progress on finding out that this is confirmed his dead man's switch and that it wasn't altered?

Gabriel Howard
Gabriel Howard

"We got devices inside the temple"

Nathan Brooks
Nathan Brooks

pscp.tv/w/b64xADFkdktPTFp6WHZaalh8MU9kS3J2ZHZ5bnZLWLIr09CCnwv8b7WeteqttBA4O3f4oc1Mg4u33GiStplK?t=10s What did he mean?

Blake Turner
Blake Turner

Implosion detonators to destroy evidence?

Logan Foster
Logan Foster

Periscope of him saying now that the retard scientist got busted in Oregon with CP, they now have it all.

Parker Jackson
Parker Jackson

/pol3/index.html
Come join in the new Zig Forums reich lads.

Levi Evans
Levi Evans

crytocurrency mining generates enough heat to melt wax

Liam King
Liam King

the paradox of fermi is our only hope

Ryder Thomas
Ryder Thomas

it is your fate, forgetfulness. all of the old lessons of life, you lose and gain and lose and gain again

oprah winfrey and the mediterranean

neanderthals will save us all

so many blackmailed hackers yearning for freedom…

orphans are valuable exports

neom is the city of london’s biggest threat

the space between paranoid control and absolute subservience collapses on its own

how many stars are needed to build trust?

indian reservations learned to attract and enable financial shenanigans forty years ago

sacrifice is contagious

militae ignoto

anglicans and jesuits know things

total war is the only way to total peace

to find truth, wear masks

emblem 21

racial or ashen

Jace Lee
Jace Lee

Attached: Screenshot-20190517-025804-Chrome.jpg (389.68 KB, 866x1299)

Owen Ward
Owen Ward

+13232833537
~Aaron

Adam Sanders
Adam Sanders

All Jews certainly aren't bad, but many in Hollywood and mass media are beyond bad. They're evil. There are other cultures with his and bad. Jesus made a covenant with the Gentiles that we would protect his chosen people. This is why we do it, but we also know that many of them are evil. Jesus knew that bc they screwed up many times in his day. It's powerful Jews that are evil, although it isn't even every one of them. If I have to side with Jews or Moors/Muslims, I'll take the Jews anytime. Many Hollywood Jews are evil. So is the Jew George Soros. The Messianic Jews are good folk. They disagree with the others often.

Gabriel Murphy
Gabriel Murphy

Psyop

Thomas Long
Thomas Long

Attached: Dse-gsMUwAAwOyF.jpg (21.94 KB, 493x212)

Benjamin Baker
Benjamin Baker

under 7
Eww
Youth is attractive, but there is nothing erotic about the prepubescent body. What’s wrong with these sickos.

Adrian Hughes
Adrian Hughes

twitter.com/i/moments/1099693165458550786

Attached: 48388267-2038338152898257-4021004410363576320-n.jpg (81.22 KB, 1068x388)

Joshua Cook
Joshua Cook

All Jews certainly aren't bad

Attached: #NotAllJews.webm (7.27 MB, 476x258)

Julian Myers
Julian Myers

Attached: Dse78Z4UwAASiqk.jpg (12.79 KB, 471x199)

Tyler Nelson
Tyler Nelson

twitter.com/i/moments/1026279910434734080

Jordan Sanchez
Jordan Sanchez

Attached: Dse7--ZVsAErNQB.jpg (45.56 KB, 540x960)

Jace Morales
Jace Morales

Attached: 3jpR3paJ37V8JxyWvtbhvcm5k3roJwHBR4WTALx7XaoRovZNPF5EwYUwgvnKfwG1T3WNFPL3RkGWxjGaLvqR66jzNxkF4YEPAqRXytSvAwoL3HAkKcLmiwafoP2f9CZTpMqDY-(1).jpg (69.51 KB, 454x389)

Gabriel Howard
Gabriel Howard

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isaac_Kappy

Easton Jackson
Easton Jackson

Attached: C3TZR1g81UNaPs7vzNXHueW5ZM76DSHWEY7onmfLxcK2iP5MpzABDPvjQsWhsNwCp7stSNPdefzuLTcQEW9ebKrN2N93oNKoXhBrKjgH4ty3TaQMzM6TnTG.jpg (98.68 KB, 710x601)

Lucas Morgan
Lucas Morgan

Spell it out.

Carson Gonzalez
Carson Gonzalez

Defango is a fraud. The Q LARP wasn't started by hackers or cicada or whatever, it was started by a GLP-tier Trumpnigger.

Caleb Richardson
Caleb Richardson

I still don't know what you're talking about. Theories about the origins of Q floating around this board have been quite different and related to Jared Kushner. I shan't ask you to explain for my sake because I find it quite boring. No offense.

Henry Garcia
Henry Garcia

mobile.twitter.com/i/moments/1099693165458550786
The pizzagate as psyop distraction from Jeffrey Epstein and his circle of blackmailed politicians/VIPs angle is interesting though.

Bentley Stewart
Bentley Stewart

schizophrenic ramblings from TORpedos
(((c7bb5b))) and (((45cf35))) literally spam the thread
mods do nothing about it

Sebastian Scott
Sebastian Scott

"anonymous" the "hakor" group? those faggots had a meltdown whenever hillary lost on election night? those fake hacker faggots supported hillary, i saw this shit go down in real time, a bunch of european faggots crying, saying America is fucked, Trump is stupid blah blah blah . fuck those posers

Qanon has never told anyone who to support, they encourage you to think for yourself and do your own damn research to come to your own damn conclusions . It just happens that most of the annons are yuge trump suporters or people who are tired of corruption .

Luis Thompson
Luis Thompson

blink of an eye he said
zoom in on pupil for reflection of killer

Ayden Lewis
Ayden Lewis

anonymous supported hilllary
mind blown
you sure they weren't script kiddies?

Nathaniel Rogers
Nathaniel Rogers

voat. co/v/QRV/3225712

Alexander Nelson
Alexander Nelson

REDDIT RAID REQUIRED

Someone posted Kappy's dead man switch on Reddit. It went from a couple of hundred upvotes to zero in the space of about 10 minutes.

There's a bunch of pedophiles on there trying to discredit the video and downvote the shit out anyone asking questions about it.

Before you tell me that's what I get for browsing Reddit, I got a google alert about Kappy which is how I found the page, but Jesus these pedos make my blood boil.

We need to remind the pedo loving cucks on that platform that no part of that video is normal or acceptable!

Attached: RedditRaid.JPG (118.75 KB, 1549x693)

Wyatt Scott
Wyatt Scott

It's the pump for a bottle.
The weird thing about this video is that there are two pairs of young girls in matching costumes. The girls are not with parents and there are no other people in this bath except the cameraman. Someone is dressing these children as pairs and keeping them in a bathhouse.

Noah Wilson
Noah Wilson

Silly conspiracy theorists. Its just being removed because it is being brigaded and uh its like ideological and stuff?

Jackson Gutierrez
Jackson Gutierrez

All true except for the dating jew bitches part.

You? Yeah and you deserve the shit life you have. The gimp is either being sarcastic (which your autism prevents you from picking up on) or he's insane. Either way, hardly something to base a race of people on.

If you faggots don't stop gossiping like old women and start producing evidence I'll have to do it for you. Which means taking time away from real projects to mess with these nobody hollywood cunts. Which I've done before and had threads deleted. People around James Gunn about six months ago. The faggot mods here actually didn't like all the nudes of one 'actress' from snl who is on there because she fucks all the old jews. Other shit before that with the same result. You guys like to speculate. This is entertainment for you like listening to the water filter man.

Carson Allen
Carson Allen

Source who personally knew Kappy has passed some info on anons. He was ritually abused and programmed from young. You dont get to be in the movies unless you are. Yes he is dead and was basically tortured to death. In his final broadcast Kappy mentioned doing something unforgiveable in the blink of an eye which betrayed a whole lot of people. That was to agree to bring drugs onto another Pedowood whistleblowers property so this guy could be arrested and locked up under the Fixated Person's Act. Eliahi Priest, Jason Boss, Tom Hanks were all involved in his murder. All three are senior dick-sucking masonfags of the York Rite. What his neighbor did by revelaing his bank information is illegal. White haired witch in the second periscope is not trustworthy. Source needs to know his real address in LA - the one where he was staying. He doesnt have it.

Isaiah Edwards
Isaiah Edwards

i've seen these buttplugs before, fags use them to pump the santorum ( pozzed cum lube and blood) out of their negholes after a wild gangbang. THIS IS YUGE

Attached: download.jpeg (1.71 KB, 225x225)

Alexander Campbell
Alexander Campbell

there is nothing illegal going on the video . who are you to determine what is normal or not? what is not normal to you is the norm for people like muzzies . you are no one . fuck off

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit