The next false flag

Taking bets on what the next false flag that will bring the US into war. My money is on a EMP/grid down attack. My reasoning is (((they))) need to get rid of their older generation to keep from being bankrupted by under-funded pensions, health care, and other liabilities.

Attached: serveimage.gif (800x500, 141.28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

deagel.com/country/forecast.aspx
express.co.uk/news/science/1127162/Solar-storm-warning-geomagnetic-storm-watch-SWPC-space-weather/amp
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fleshprinting and rejewv user! We’ll jewce up your brain so you don’t see evil jews everywhere, but can once more partake in the economy as an equal.

My bet is EMP blamed on China or Russian possibly both

deagel.com/country/forecast.aspx

Attached: serveimage1.jpg (2020x1079, 420.01K)

Attached: serveimage.jpg (960x720, 127.04K)

wtf is those chart

Attached: wtf.PNG (548x546, 37.52K)

Analyst for a company with many military connections is "predicting" a sharp population reduction in many different countries. Read the link, they claim the reduction is due to economic factors.

Kike logic doesn't need to make sense.

the dates even match the supposed end of the kaliyuga and a lot of things predicted…

Attached: 6f9d15cc22da449fd0e21018488ae7eaa25fe21d1e15718ffebc674c55c1f147.jpg (640x640, 48.74K)

was under the impression the iron age won't be ending anytime soon.

Attached: a70494edea733cac136c451eb37d436da2847bd1ad7c77c6cd9c1404c65faa40.jpg (480x480, 27.5K)

There were some probing think tank farts about Norks doing it.

it already started a long time ago, apparentely it will end when the sky is illuminated green likely in 2025…

Attached: c01550a158077b490f623c3c0c420a52de15612a99aca83231a9bfed134f233b.gif (610x480, 48.08K)

I think the NORKS are being set up to take the rap on this one. You don't want an all out nuclear war that spins out of control; you (the banker jews of the City of London) want a controlled narrative with predictable results.

speaking about london m8

Attached: speaking about london.PNG (547x545, 48.12K)

If you dispose of the excess population, you're wiping the slate clean.

You don't have to pay what you owe when the people you owe money to are dead.

Attached: serveimage.png (960x720, 509.19K)

I just looked at a large sample of Western vs African populations. Maybe some White Genocide by multiple causes to get that 500,000,000 global depop? Seems like 3rd world noggers have no great issue depopulating them. WTF does Deagel know?

yes, but I wasn't speaking about London. I was speaking of the CITY of London which is quite another thing entirely, you see.

The City is not the large metropolis we know as London. It's much older and smaller. Many call it the Square Mile, though it's not square and a bit bigger than a mile. It's the home to big banks, medieval alleyways and St. Paul's Cathedral. And, for all those centuries, the area has had the same local government with an unusual name: The City of London Corporation.

This little government does more than just run schools and collect what the Brits call rubbish. It's a stealth power.

Change Is On The Horizon For London's Famous Skyline
ARCHITECTURE
Change Is On The Horizon For London's Famous Skyline
London's Mayor On 'The City That Made The World'
LONDON 2012: THE SUMMER OLYMPICS
London's Mayor On 'The City That Made The World'
London Is Eating New York's Lunch
PLANET MONEY
London Is Eating New York's Lunch
"It runs its own police force, it has its own mayor, and … most importantly, it runs its own foreign policy," says Ronen Palan, a professor at the City University London.

It's all about the Four Inns of Court.

I fucked up the copy/past. I hate that. Sorry.

its ok m8 thanks for the input
polite sage

Attached: 1.jpg (1700x2338, 919.91K)

You also can't trick dead people with a new ponzi scheme either. The Jewish mind is just full of stupidity and insanity.

There is a high chance the slate gets destroyed. If something like an EMP hits the US, the US will end that very same day, no matter what ZOG has in store for contingency.

Yeah that makes sense, I was just thinking it would tie in very well with the recent sanctions/tariffs put on the two countries

Cool story bro. Now tell us about the directed energy weapons that took down the towers after holographic images of aircraft flew into them.
>>>/x/

>The key element to understand the process that the USA will enter in the upcoming decade is migration. In the past, specially in the 20th century, the key factor that allowed the USA to rise to its colossus status was immigration with the benefits of a demographic expansion supporting the credit expansion and the brain drain from the rest of the world benefiting the States. The collapse of the Western financial system will wipe out the standard of living of its population while ending ponzi schemes such as the stock exchange and the pension funds. The population will be hit so badly by a full array of bubbles and ponzi schemes that the migration engine will start to work in reverse accelerating itself due to ripple effects thus leading to the demise of the States. This unseen situation for the States will develop itself in a cascade pattern with unprecedented and devastating effects for the economy. Jobs offshoring will surely end with many American Corporations relocating overseas thus becoming foreign Corporations!!!! We see a significant part of the American population migrating to Latin America and Asia while migration to Europe - suffering a similar illness - won't be relevant. Nevertheless the death toll will be horrible.

At least they admit the truth.
What's interesting is where everybody goes. China. China's population numbers do not change, even with the fact that ~2/3 of their population will die off as parents only had one child. Yet they still stay at 1.4 billion in 2025. Mostly other people not Chinks it seems.

Winter has come to an end in the continental 48 so the only people who start dropping dead from lack of electricity are the ones who need some sort of life support machine

Not if you live high enough in the mts.

People will meme themselves to death.
Lel.
Report is bullshit.

My first bet is on a dirty bomb detonated in a major US or European city. But that possibility has been out there since forever, and nothing's ever come of it. Still, it would be easy for the ragheads to do, and wouldn't take too many people to implement. Plus, they already have established networks of both loyalists sympathizers spread across North America and Europe.

My second guess would be a wave of suicide bombings on soft targets (schools, malls, stadiums, bars, bowling alleys, whatever, etc.) around the US and EU. This would require considerably less resources but considerably more manpower than the previous. As before, both the US and EU have been flooded with muzzies of all varieties - plenty of whom are fighting-aged males, likely willing to die to wage a jihad on the infidels.

The first would make for good television, as did 9/11, but it wouldn't result in much more than citizens angrily grumbling while the President sent troops off on some other bullshit adventure. Leftists would protest. Politicians of either stripe would grandstand on their affiliated 24-hour news, Sunday morning political talk shows, and all the talk radio shows. Basically, it wouldn't be anything more than a means to a political end, and if it happened, you could bet that the government (or, at least, a rogue agency) were in on it.

The second scenario, however, would turn out way worse.

There's only two possible ways for this one to be implemented. The first few attacks would certainly be surprises, particularly if they were
1. Staggered and random - one here, one there, two days later there's a couple more somewhere else, a week later a few more, and so on; or
2. Coordinated, simultaneous attacks - i.e., Monday morning, 8AM, various locations in cities A-E; 8:05, various locations in cities F-K; 8:10, so many more, so on and so forth.

Cops by themselves will find themselves spread way too thin and this will result in martial law eventually being declared. Curfews. Travel bans. Checkpoints. Etc. Remember that a system of internal passports and permits for travel within CONUS has been on the agenda for a couple decades now. Bombings may or may not continue once this happens. News outlets will certainly blame eeeevil right wingers and racists. Cops won't be able to just look for muzzies, because that is also eeeevil and racist, so they'll have to treat everyone like suspected terrorists, just like 99% of cops now treat everyone like niggers when they pull you over or when you have to interact with them in any way. Possibly, it will also be used to justify the implementation of the financial controls that "they" have been desperate to implement and are only now in the beginning stages of.

All in the same way that 9/11 got everyone used to being spied on all the time, the New 9/11 (for lack of a better name) will make people get used to tanks and soldiers in the streets, and/or used to having their bank accounts locked for calling someone faggot on the internet.

I highly doubt that any of this is going to happen while DJT is President. No matter how bad it would make him look by having terrorist attacks of this magnitude happening on his watch, they're not going to let him hold the reigns of the armed forces while their control grid is being erected. He's pretty kiked, and while he's certainly under their spell, I don't think he's part of the big club that pulls all the strings and makes shit happen. My guess is that they'd want a Democrat in the oval office, as their entire platform is the globohomo platform, anyways.

So, we either have a year and a half to start watching out for it all, or 5 and a half. My guess is on the former, because A) I don't even think Trump wants a second term, and B) I doubt Trump would win a second term even if he did.

Attached: eyes opened.mp4 (480x480, 1.54M)

Hmmm

express.co.uk/news/science/1127162/Solar-storm-warning-geomagnetic-storm-watch-SWPC-space-weather/amp

It would be easy to detonate nukes in orbit and completely knock out the global grid. Would allow for martial law with first broadcasts being the lie that it was a solar storm.

Attached: emp.jpg (490x202, 31.83K)

What do you think all of those "ghost cities" they keep building are for? My theory is they are going to be used to entice foreign immigrants with cheap property.

False flags exist. No one denies this. However this idea that EVERYTHING that ever happens or ever will is the CIA is ridiculous and makes us all look insane.
There are thousands of completely justifiable reasons for people to hate the United States and its Zionist rulers. Do you really think that no one ever summons up the courage to actually act upon this justifiable hatred? Not everyone on the planet is a low IQ coward who sits on their ass all day waiting for the CIA to tell them what to think.
Some people are actual men who strike back at these evil monsters by whatever means they can.

But OP, you have no money, it's why you shitpost here all day. Worthless faggot. Yeah they're going to detonate a nuke over the middle of the country and get away with it… Well when you do get some money, I'll sell you a bridge.

It's clearly some shit in durka durka land. Either a boat or pipeline attack like we had this week.

Except the Earth is flat, NaSA fAG.

Ask Debbie Wasserman Schultz.

I'm still putting my money on a fake EMP, just SHUT DOWN the grid/internet, and if need, just turn them back on and pretend you fixed them, and that your slave populations ought to be thankful and not question the narrative, lest they get exiled to the badlands. With no lectricity.
Maybe set off a few, to provide tangible evidence to the goy, in the form of fried electronics, coincident with the release of iFfone 13

Attached: 1542480088645.jpg (444x470, 40.39K)

Don't give the kikes ideas.