SIEGE/AWD/NATSOC GENERAL

SIEGE/AWD/NATSOC GENERAL

SIEGE by James Mason:
PDF - archive.org/details/SiegeByJamesMason
AUDIOBOOK - youtube.com/watch?v=hysf446ysJc&list=PL1W0oCPjgdDSxW029hjFBASgfMEtmmycq

Not anymore I think with their new posters and their new video Also James mason is just an extremely open minded individual, he converted to Christian Identity. Most AWD members are pagans in some form.

Not at all, this has nothing to do with nazi larping or being a skinhead stooge. The System is quick to take down SIEGE related websites because it actually poses a threat to (((them))), unlike so-called Alt-Right sites that stay up for years because it's controlled opposition, it works within the confines of the System and is thus harmless.

It is an analysis of all the Fascist movements since the beginning, and it explains why modern Fascist groups have failed, then proposes the alternative to Total Aryan Victory. It promotes dropping out of the System(Varg style) and also forming a network of terrorist cells to directly disrupt the System and seize power through strategy, tactics and raw violence, might is right.

The Turner Dairies .freepdf.info/index.php?post/Pierce-William-Luther-The-Turner-Diaries
youtube.com/watch?v=bip6vLg6pS8&bpctr=1557944979

Attached: 1557771231790.jpg (80x121, 1.37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

0x0.st/zTUP.webm
bitchute.com/video/e3GPz6ASoToG/
youtube.com/watch?v=64reQLcoHzU&t=629s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: 955ed12510d3dc1e86d64da3dc9e6a758f9df3cca8584b7586c30a3b39446a75.png (233x300 62.29 KB, 66.81K)

Attached: f56333371d81e951ae84d7c3f820104b06e775db78448e50856a22be29bf674f_copy.png (233x300 41.88 KB, 56.84K)

0x0.st/zTUP.webm their new 2019 video

ebin bump

A copy of the neinchan thread. Why not post OC? Seej is an old topic. Not much new stuff to discuss except maybe Feuerkriegdivision and Sonnenkriegdivision.

I think it's the same guy posting in both places

SHH I must SREAD THE WORD OF SIEGE BY JAMES MASON AND THE TURNER DIARIES

have my shameless shill bump

Attached: tatp.png (1768x2656, 12.75M)

Who makes all of these posters? Do they put them up in real life? I'd like to try to replicate the style some time. It's definitely distinctive. I don't know how well they'd work in recruiting normalfags, though (who are needed in any movement that wishes to win power even if the minority is the decisive factor)

lots of layering, treshold, layer filters and stock images for blending options in PS

forgot to add
yes they do
bitchute.com/video/e3GPz6ASoToG/

Attached: Wire 2019-04-20 at 14.02.54.jpeg (1673x1255 191.92 KB, 166.59K)

Larp harder nigger, you won't do shit.

Have you even read siege you fucking retard?We need complete revolt If you one of those "The New Awaking"Faggot shut the fuck up the system will not allow a white ethostate at all theu will flood the fucking etho stat we have seen this so many time's Oh looks like their's to many whites in one spot looks like we need to flood that area!

Thanks for the tips. I just played around with what you suggested and came up with pic related. Not completely happy but I'll keep playing around with it until I perfect the style.

I was kind of worried how the posters would look IRL with all of the dark colors and noise but that looks pretty good to me

Attached: test hitler siege style.png (675x1000, 104.64K)

looks pretty close just needs more edge
also this dude made a tutorial
youtube.com/watch?v=64reQLcoHzU&t=629s

That video looks helpful, thanks user.

Lol it's vex

You are definitely onto something user. Play around with symbology, stats and numbers. Or throw in a catchy slogan like: Whites shall never be erased. or Stand up White Man and fight! or jewish rats will be flushed down the Kalergi sewer!

That's gonna be 3,520 after an user gets inspired to put 8 of these up on his or her's local campus.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (988x614, 203.91K)

damn what are they basing all of those off of? lmao

James Mason is a Christian?
I don't know anything about this stuff but funny that thr leader became a Christian.

christian identity, its like christianity but with a Zoroastrianism twist to it

Um he's not the leader of them but ok.

So blasphemy?
Someone was mentioning someone named Abraxas when I was funposting in other places.

wut? what leader? just slightly explained his beliefs

The leader of Atomwaffen is not james mason
Lol

YHWH is a nigger who owes me a blowjob.

i know, but james mason is also CI

ment this comment for

Lol how is he a criminal informant?

i see what you did there

Attached: 1557863586158.jpg (720x678, 73.92K)

Ima stupid

siege is communist garbage

Lol what give proof before you say bull shit

Siege is literally what Varg advocates.

Varge is a communist. He's fine with migrants, as long as they don't take his shekels.