RAID TIME

EVERYONE FIRE UP THOSE TWITTER SOCK ACCOUNTS AND HIT 'EM WITH THE FOLLOWING TWEET AND PICTURES
"@NBCNews @CNN @drudgereport @MSNBC @foxnewsalert @AnneFrankCenter @annefrankhouse @AnneFrankTrust @Harvard @harvardlampoon
Please write an article about my pregnant #AnneFrank hentai collection :)
#harvardlampoon"
Let's hit 'em where it hurts boys. Right in the boner!

Attached: 1490666233045.jpg (511x850 1.04 MB, 573.86K)

Fuck off, degenerate.

*adjusts pants*
Disgusting.

Good

Attached: donald duck mega boner.jpg (560x560, 273.09K)

This forced cuckchan Zig Forums meme has to be the most disgusting and degenerate shit I have ever seen. Anne Frank was a disgusting Jewess and any fantasizing about her is pure kikery and nigger tier shit.

Untermensch like OP get the fucking bullet.

Sage and reported, enjoy your ban faggot.

Attached: 3d025896472c7c1ab81448cc33b958cb.jpg (236x174, 11.82K)

Bump

bump

Rude

Nazism is a nigger-tier ideology for killing Anne

Attached: Anne Frank.jpg (712x2051, 415.88K)

i thought it was a /his/ meme?

Kill yourself you hentai watching degenerate. Weaboo faggots like you will be gassed alongside the kikes in the fourth reich.

SAGE

hello fbi, did you get the picture I sent you of my anus?

did you see how I bent down before I used the lighter to not burn up the hairs?

come on now I am not the turk, stop butting me here alone… god damnit… i miss that god damn filthy turkroach

(((you)))
((((you)))
(((you)))

Disgusting

Anne Frank is a kike child you pedo fuck

Attached: 12a9acf6466021648e62254ea52a9e5336ed87de5f1f08acc0310292bd0d2744.png (657x916, 300.98K)

Zig Forums user do NOT have twatter account, that's for you follow the leader degenerates

If the holohoax never happened, is anne frank even real?

The fuck is this shit?

YOU DON’T SEXUALIZE CHILDREN YOU FUCKING DEGENERATE RAT!!!

That eye of the tiger tho.

Nein.

Attached: 1547957091184.jpg (525x469, 55.24K)

I don't understand why she is jewish but portrayed as White Southern Confederate in the middle picture? There are not a lot of 'jews' in the South user…

I mean the third drawing she is OBVIOUSLY mixed race because her nipples and belly button give away her race, showing she is a mongrel. I guess I just don't understand this meme…pregnant kikess??? Confederate soldier???

If you haven't been banned from major social media it is because you are
A FUCKING SPINELESS CUCK

So, kike, attempting to meme your jewesses as fruitful, huh? Not gonna work. Everyone know how much those traitorous bitches love the big black cock. Your people are going to race-mix themselves into non-existence.

Look at the brave Zig Forums mutts, fighting for the White race by shitposting on twitter!

kiked mods

Weren't all the major slave owners in the South jewish families?

That was an extremely small percent of the people of the South. That is like asking me if Madison avenue kikes are representative of all the populace of the State of New York. At this point they are (basically) but a couple hundred years ago that would not have been the case.

Only kikes could sexualize their own children in order to use them in propaganda false flags operations. very sad you've sunk to this level, especially seeing you've been sooooo busy today shilling and sliding.

Saged & reported

It is the 84 IQ that is responsible for their deviance…they are basically little more than farm animals.

Attached: animal muh dick sex.jpg (200x200, 14.12K)