It's Happening. Benghazi: The Real Story Right Here On 8 Chan

Found on Fagberg, check it out:

FINALLY!! THE REAL REASON BEHIND BERGDAHL'S RELEASE! (BERGDAHL WAS RELEASED IN EXCHANGE FOR 5 TALIBAN GENERALS IN ORDER TO COVER UP THE OBAMA/HILLARY STINGER MISSILE SALES TO LIBYA.), BENGHAZI AND THE MATCHING SERIAL NUMBERS…..

So, here's the REAL story:

Ambassador Stevens was sent to Benghazi to secretly retrieve US made Stinger Missiles that the State Dept. had supplied to Ansar al Sharia in Libya WITHOUT Congressional oversight or permission.

Sec. State Hillary Clinton had brokered the Libya deal through Ambassador Stevens and a Private Arms Dealer named Marc Turi, but some of the shoulder fired Stinger Missiles ended up in Afghanistan where they were used against our own military.

On July 25th, 2012, a US Chinook helicopter was downed by one of them—not destroyed only because the idiot Taliban didn't arm the missile. The helicopter didn't explode, but it had to land and an ordnance team recovered the missile’s serial number which led back to a cache of Stinger Missiles kept in Qatar by the CIA.

Obama and Hillary were in full panic mode, so Ambassador Stevens was sent to Benghazi to retrieve the rest of the Stinger Missiles. This was a "do-or-die" mission, which explains the Stand Down Orders given to multiple rescue teams during the siege of the US Embassy.

It was the State Dept., NOT the CIA, that supplied the Stinger Missiles to our sworn enemies, because, Gen. Petraeus at CIA would not approve supplying the deadly missiles, due to their potential use against commercial aircraft. So then, Obama threw Gen. Petraeus under the bus when he refused to testify in support of Obama’s phony claim of a “spontaneous uprising caused by a YouTube video that insulted Muslims.

Obama and Hillary committed TREASON!

THIS is what the investigation is all about, WHY she had a Private Server, (in order to delete the digital evidence), and WHY Obama, two weeks after the attack, told the UN that the attack was the result of the YouTube video, even though everyone KNEW it was not.

Furthermore, the Taliban knew that the administration had aided and abetted the enemy WITHOUT Congressional oversight or permission, so they began pressuring (blackmailing) the Obama Administration to release five Taliban generals being held at Guantanamo.

Bowe Bergdahl was just a useful pawn used to cover the release of the Taliban generals. Everyone knew Bergdahl was a traitor but Obama used Bergdahl’s exchange for the five Taliban generals to cover that Obama was being coerced by the Taliban about the unauthorized Stinger Missile deal.

So, we have a traitor as POTUS who is not only corrupt, but compromised, as well and a Sec.of State who is a serial liar, who perjured herself multiple times at the Congressional Hearings on Benghazi.

Perhaps this is why no military aircraft were called upon for help in Benghazi, because the administration knew that our enemies had Stinger Missiles; and if used to down those planes, it would likely be traced back to the CIA cache in Qatar and then to the State Dept.’s illegitimate arms deal in Libya.

Alsi pock raleted. FAT SON OF A BITCH!!.

Attached: 59cd12f61a348.image.jpg (1200x958, 165.15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.com/story/2016/10/marc-turi-libyan-rebels-hillary-clinton-229115
pjmedia.com/rogerlsimon/2013/05/21/pjm-exclusive-ex-diplomats-report-new-benghazi-whistleblowers-with-info-devastating-to-clinton-and-obama/?singlepage=true
archive.fo/vxmAT
nationalreview.com/2013/05/stingers-benghazi-jim-geraghty/
archive.fo/6luLR
facebook.com/groups/441333919315986/permalink/1116277378488300/
frontpagemag.com/fpm/264742/those-benghazi-stingers-kenneth-r-timmerman
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/a4p0bv/this_is_the_shocking_story_that_has_not_been_told/
bitsblog.theconservativereader.com/2018/11/the-real-reason-benghazi-went-down-as-it-did/
usacarry.com/forums/politics-and-news/65726-so-heres-real-story-ambassador-stevens-sent-benghazi.html
youtu.be/BnHRkO4QItg
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/16871
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/12551
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/16654
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/12402
wikileaks.org/vault7/#Protego
wikileaks.org/gifiles/attach/24/24821_MANPADS for fact check.doc
search.wikileaks.org/?q=manpad
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Link?

Sauce? Big if true.

Makes sense, but we need proof.

So exactly what went on when Sec of State Hillary was supposedly woken up at 3 AM? Was she drunk? Was this story bullshit and were they all sitting in the war room watching a live satellite feed of the operation in real time?

They were all jerking one another off in a circle, surrounding naked slave boys holding the severed heads of goats.

politico.com/story/2016/10/marc-turi-libyan-rebels-hillary-clinton-229115

Sweet, king nigger legacy is going to be even more shitstained.
Can’t wait for hillary to get assigned with Laqueesha in jail.
“I’m not a crook” sure bro tell that to the families of those whom you’ve killed and ruined (even though the majority deserved it)

y0uR BrAiN 0n sChIz0pHrEnIa.

Attached: 161 - Xi4dDOz.jpg (614x768, 44.19K)

Keked at this.

Now that Trump gots the keys , I’m sure there’s going to be a whole lotta revelations to come.

Trump 2020
the greater israel project is unstoppable.

what difference, at this point, does it make? :^)

Alright , hypothetically, Would you support the Greater Israel project if it meant all the Jews leave the US and go to Israel?

Known this for years, user. Nice to see it finally leaking into the general public's space. But remember, (((they))) only allow the truth to get out when (((they))) think they've gotten away with it. This is (((them))) gloating.

That sounds unlikely.
Why would the weapon system include the option of firing an unarmed missile? For what possible purpose? Why add such an obvious complication to military hardware which is designed to be as simple as possible to use? Why add a step that could easily be forgotten in the heat of combat?
Going to need to see an operating manual for the Stinger, because this sounds like bullshit.

Sounds like they were duds.

They don't want to let out that the usa sends duds to allies.

There's no happening, this is all a hoax by the GOP.

the jews as individuals are not the problem the problem is a collectivist supremacist ideology seeking to enslave everyone

The missile on these weapons systems often needs to be armed seperately to the motor. Its for storage safety.
On a lot of them you have to pull pins out. Some its all electronic.

Sorry warhead often needs to be armed seperately.
Not missile.
I am stupid.

Maybe don't ignore the comments above yours.

How about you leave. You haven't even read mein kampf newshit. Yeah, give them a base to hide and swindle from. Gas yourself.

Your (((shitler))) helped create Israel. It's called the "Transfer Agreement".

Attached: HEYFIBFAGGOTS.JPG (1079x1488, 321.91K)

No archive? you couldnt take afew seconds to do it? No wonder the white race if going extinct.
If you cant archive a single piece of serious news how will you ever get normalfags woke on the jew?
completely incompetent

But mr jewish, israel was created by britain and the balfour declaration

Have they censored it?

Yeah but apparently Hitler couldn't ship his jews to israel because uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

With a single caveat: greater Israel is a giant cemetery.

read bjorknan's books america went to hell mostly because of the eastern jews mass immigration in the late 1800s, also read the full fan translated copy of 200 years together not the jewed version, airjordan peterson is doing an audiobook.

Only if they were not supported by anyone else and fought their own wars.

They would not, because that would mean sacrificing all of their power throughout the west and giving up on most of their ability to weaken Aryan countries.

First dig.
This story broke in 2013 on PJ media:
pjmedia.com/rogerlsimon/2013/05/21/pjm-exclusive-ex-diplomats-report-new-benghazi-whistleblowers-with-info-devastating-to-clinton-and-obama/?singlepage=true
archive.fo/vxmAT

National Review looks at the story
nationalreview.com/2013/05/stingers-benghazi-jim-geraghty/
archive.fo/6luLR
A careful review of reports from Libya over the past few years corroborates some parts of that account, but contradicts others:
‐ Some Libyan rebel leaders, including at least one who had spent time in a training camp in Afghanistan and who was in that country in September 2001, specifically asked Western countries to send Stinger missiles.
‐ Qaddafi’s intelligence services believed that the rebels were having the missiles smuggled in over the country’s southern border — but they believed the French were supplying the missiles.
‐ There is no evidence that the U.S. supplied the weapons, but it appears they gave their blessing to a secret Qatari effort to ship arms across Libya’s southern border in violation of a United Nations arms embargo.
‐ Anti-Qaddafi forces also obtained a significant number of anti-aircraft missiles from the regime’s bunkers early in the conflict.
‐ Enough Stinger missiles disappeared from regime stockpiles during the civil war to become a high priority and serious worry for the administration.

It's on Snopes' Facebook in 2016:
facebook.com/groups/441333919315986/permalink/1116277378488300/
And a story:
Yes, they did exist, but…
frontpagemag.com/fpm/264742/those-benghazi-stingers-kenneth-r-timmerman

Makes the rounds again in November 2018:
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/a4p0bv/this_is_the_shocking_story_that_has_not_been_told/
bitsblog.theconservativereader.com/2018/11/the-real-reason-benghazi-went-down-as-it-did/
usacarry.com/forums/politics-and-news/65726-so-heres-real-story-ambassador-stevens-sent-benghazi.html

And we get OP five months later.

Attached: der boomer.jpg (960x1347, 212.02K)

It's possible but also unlikely.
These islamic militia groups all talk to each other and members drift between groups all the time.
Wouldn't be possible to keep something like that under wraps.

Correct. Storage and transportation is a separate protocol then armed and ready. Thanks for speaking the truth. God Bless you.

hitler didnt ship any jews anywhere

There was a mass exodus of jews out of germany before the invasion of the contested lands given to poland after ww1.
The jews had profited heavily from the Wiemar republic's whoredom and held a majority of the wealth. germany started taxing them to prevent the country from going completely bankrupt causing fewer jews to leave. so they considered the madagascar plan to remove the jews.

Yeah.
Why didn't he ship the jews he wanted out of the country to the newly declared israel?

We knew this half a year ago actually. I forgot if it was posted here or on Q boards.

Attached: 5c98f3216f51cd24e4638959236fa86458860796a85989325da8f1083c0bd284.gif (478x360, 1.39M)

Attached: 1528748040532.gif (800x800, 247K)

Here most likely. It's the sort of thing Zig Forums would quickly guess at then figure out based on available material.

Any info is desired. This is why shit in the news now is following what Q followers knew a year ago.

When are the arrests going to happen? How much time can pass without them happening before you'll admit you're a retard who's been had?

Good review of the story's trajectory. Thanks.

Also, Stinger ignition mechanisms are designed to expire after a couple years. Could have been an old Stinger.

If I was you I would ask the prosecutors who have submitted those 90,000 sealed indictments. They would be able to give you an answer.

Attached: 926f82af9c7a74057c31dd7b095c13e30d3382a60dfc4a8ebffdd5cda1a08d98.png (760x780, 133.66K)

The Zionists insisted that they remain to be used as pawns in the "oy vey! such persecution!" narrative.

it's actually 174,923 as of today.

Damn. That's a lot of fucking jews. (As sealed indictments can be for multiple people)

Attached: IMG_20190505_102858_563.jpg (640x640, 159.55K)

That's the number of sealed documents, not sealed indictments. But if you faggots are so sure of yourselves, you should surely be able come up with a deadline. Remember, the LARP itself started with the promise of arrests coming towards the end of October 2017, so they're already a year and a half late, and every other singe date (predictably) comes and goes with no events. How much longer? And when you finally realize the arrests aren't happening, will you do the right thing and commit boomercide?

He would've done so after the war kike spammer.

Oops meant to someone else.

Nvm replied to the right guy.

In "SA" which was verified dipshit. That's when the Saudi Arabian prices got rounded up. Goddamn no wonder you don't know shit.

This kind of shit has happened repeatedly in burger zog. So OP's narrarative is close enough for me to believe.

No, it was Hillary, Podesta, Huma, etc. And then when it didn't happen, and there was a shakeup in Saudi Arabia, which is still as kiked as ever, the LARPer pretended that's what he was talking about all along.

Now can you please answer the question: how much longer can we go without the mass arrests happening before you realize you were wrong? Can that ever even happen? Will you still be "trusting the plan" a decade from now?

BOTTOM TEXT

Attached: Oct 30 - 2.jpg (1242x1275 90.62 KB, 773.86K)

I already answered you sharia blew. You need to ask the prosecutors of the the 90,000 sealed indictments when they will begin the cases on the docket. I don't follow up on timing of things. Especially law and order stuff. I am interested in economic news like the recent Basil 3 compliance and general intel gathering. And am mostly chill as fuck so I don't cry about deadlines.

I do remember the Saudi Arabia arrests being predicted which made Q user go from possible larp to viral. I was here on Zig Forums when that whole thing happened.

On those images you posted, Mega user seemed to have verified that did happen. When Q posted that, she admitted he was in the know. I'm not a legal user. You'll need to ask anons who know more about that situation. But stay mad and salty, I do love salt mining shills.

Attached: 1466383761835.png (434x365, 155.79K)

Attached: 808301a8a6b19557eac86738716251c9b4152dfaf64d87a5d01310f268c5bfbf.jpg (1024x1024, 153.35K)

Repeating it won't make sealed documents all become indictments,

He didn't predict it. Again, that was just an excuse after the fact, which the boomer retards all ate up because they had hope in the LARP.

I don't care if one LARPer validated another. The mass arrests are never happening.

If you really believe it's going to happen, you should be able to give a valid time frame. Surely they would have to happen before the end of the ZOG Emperor's first term, no?

Attached: 1533108306115.jpg (385x374, 45.39K)

You are confused. There are at least 90,000 sealed indictments. You can check Pacer.gov as a source. Some user claimed in this thread there were 174 thousand sealed indictments. That was clarified to be the amount of documents.

It was predicted. The fact it was predicted that week and happened on the weekend he claimed it would was what made Q go viral in BOTH 4chan and Zig Forums. If it wasn't predicted, everyone would have gone back to shitposting shillfag.

If you watch the news, you may end up eating those words soon. Comey, Brennan, and all these idiots who pushed the russia hoax are in deep shit because it is being investigated.

In order to give you a time frame I need to know some more information from an operation at this level. Such as, which groups and individuals are in the sealed indictments, what are they being tried for, when the case will go to the grand jury, what law enforcement groups will be performing the arrests if convicted, and etc. I have not followed that type of information. I am neither a law fag or a leo.

lol I knew it. Called it. Say hi to david brock for me faggot.

Attached: 334a27c6bafa94d95d0659bafc589d34d84b39aba46e849eb71c22ce4b27f5ea.gif (294x524, 2.83M)

Warheads have to be armed before they get launched otherwise they're too volatile to handle in transport. During the Falklands war when the Sheffield was hit by an Exocet missile its warhead wasn't armed but it still set fire to the ship which was made of aluminium. The Argentinians didn't know how to arm their warheads, which the French deliberately neglected to give them the instructions on that to help the British even though they sold the Argentinians the Exocets.

I doubt it was deliberate on the part of the French.
More likely the Argentinians didn't pay for the manual

Remember how big of a nothing those emails were? I bet you forgot about them years ago just like every other leaked info. Fallen into the abyss of the memory hole

That is just corruption… not a Jewish conspiracy…

The Muslims literally practice inbreeding and forced pedophilia.

The Jews write renowned literature, and they create new technologies.

The Media really is weaponized.
>The (((COMMUNIST))) media is censored.

Every retard thinks that Communism could work if they were the Communist dictator.

Yet, the Common Retards think that the Tech Valley CEO's are not in bed with the Chinese Communist Party…

Attached: jews111.png (615x900, 658.16K)

You can keep repeating yourself, it doesn't make it true. Q went viral because Trumpniggers (who are actually dumber than regular niggers) needed something to believe in.

The "I was really talking about Saudi Arabia the whole time" stuff didn't come until after the "coup" took place, and the posts mentioning specific names (like Hillary, Podesta, etc.) obviously don't apply to SA. It was crappy damage control, but good enough for Trumpnigger boomers whose brains have been ravaged by Hep-C.

Attached: serveimage.jpg (950x534, 131.45K)

I am repeating myself because you are so fucking retarded you keep asking the same fucking question expecting a different answer like a fucking insane person expecting a different answer to the question you asked.

You see, I personally witnessed what happened.Just because you weren't aware of what went down, when it did, because you were hired AFTER THE FACT to shill here, isn't my fucking problem. I don't give a fuck what narratives you were told to push and buy into. And FYI, no one cares about your fucking opinion on the matter either. If you were here then and not a newfag, you WOULD have known what happened, when it did, and why it went viral on both chans and even on fucking mewch when it was around.

Attached: b157faff7486420444092eb5fbc86948a6e234fa59121f89fdb58888239ce46a.jpg (270x360, 17.18K)

>>>/reddit/

And the niggermods leave this unsourced bullshit stay.

A small documentary about him and his release is on youtube!
Reason for incarceration
Reason for his crimes
Interview
Release statement
Real reason for release

youtu.be/BnHRkO4QItg

Honestly? we are waiting for YOU to do it. We want to watch this play out in the news, we are waiting for civil fucking war to break out, and leftists cunts will be the ones to fire the first shot. WHY? Self defense. As an excuse to the greater public to kill leftist fucktards so we dont go to jail and have our lives destroyed.

The best thing you can do, is get the leftists to fire the first shot.

Waiting for the left to fire the first shot isn't the "plan", nigger. The whole point of the LARP is that Hillary was supposed to be arrested a year and a half ago, and even though it didn't happen, you're still grasping for that hope.

Attached: d781067289944276763f778f099d1ab039193554dd37a1ef51197caa4914be75.png (1000x829, 107.37K)

Hillary confirmed to be arrested on 1-11
We read the clock wrong!

if you read through Crooked Hillary's emails on Wikileaks, you could have already found this information about Crooked Hillary and Obungler funding and arming "moderate rebels" in Benghazi to use them to coup Qaddafi. turns out, those rebels were an offshoot militia loyal to ISIS, and those rebels turned around and re-sold the MANPADs and millions of dollars of other weapons to their ISIS pals in Qatar and Saudi Barbaria, who then smuggled the weapons into Syria. the whole time, the NSA and CIA knew exactly what was happening to the US provided weapons, by surveiling all of these proto-ISIS middlemen smugglers. the CIA and NSA's job was not defending America from Radical Islamic Terrorists–no, their job was making sure Uncle Sam's guns and missiles and ammo were being properly smuggled to Syria to help ISIS and Jabbat al-Nusra overthrow Assad.

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/16871

right there it shows in April 2011, 6 months before Amb. Chris Stevens was murdered in Benghazi, that Crooked Hillary had intentionally sent Stevens to Benghazi to make deals with the "moderate rebels" and opposition to Qaddafi, and to represent NATO in doing so. usually, when any foreign Ambassador comes to your country, meets with your armed militia opponents and makes deals with them, you expel that Ambassador and you raise hell with their govt. but that's just routine operations for our CIA-StateDept Deep State.

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/12551

right there it shows Crooked Hillary knew the "moderate rebels" had 15,000-20,000 SA-7 MANPADs and were smuggling them out of Libya and delivering them to other Radical Islamic Terrorists.

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/16654

right there the leader of Ansar al-Sharia in Benghazi states he was present at the embassy output on the day it was attacked when Amb. Stevens was murdered. he boasts that he is not hiding and is living in the public. 3 years later, in 2015, Ansar al-Sharia pledged allegiance to ISIS and they became The Caliphate in Wilayat Libya.

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/12402

right there it shows Crooked Hillary knew Glen Doherty, one of the Navy SEALs who was killed in Benghazi along with Amb. Stevens was on a secret mission to recover and dismantle the thousands of MANPADs in Libya, in order to prevent them from falling into the hands of Radical Islamic Terrorists. if you squint, you could almost see Crooked Hillary adding Amb Stevens and Geln Doherty to the Clinton Body Count tally intentionally to prevent Doherty from accomplishing his mission, because Crooked Hillary did not want MANPADs in Libya destroyed–no, she wanted them smuggled and ratlined into ISIS' hands in Syria.

wikileaks.org/vault7/#Protego

i would also add the Vault7 leak from Wikileaks about Protego connects directly to Benghazi and the smuggling of MANPADs to ISIS in Syria.

Protego stands out from the other Vault7 leaks, because it is not about hacking computers and networks and Internet infrastructure. Protego is about the mechanical details for how a Raytheon manufactured MANPAD works. the Protego technical dox show the missile contains cryptographic and GPS verification mechanisms. meaning, the missile can only fire when the correct crypto key is provided and when its current GPS location is inside a pre-programmed "KillBox" region.

what this means is all of those tens of thousands of MANPADs which CIA gave to ISIS and AQ have been preprogrammed to only be allowed to fire in certain locations. such as in Damascus or in Benghazi or in other locations where the CIA wants its "moderate rebels" to be able to use the MANPAD presents to attack the Dictators whom CIA is attempting to coup. but if ISIS snuck the CIA's gifted MANPAD to oh say Cheltenham or Langley and attempted to blow a fucking hole in CIA HQ or GCHQ, the MANPAD would not fire because the GPS protection mechanism would not allow it to fire.

but all of this assumes ISIS are not technically smart enough to hack the MANPAD and reverse engineer its cryptographic and GPS protection mechanisms and break them so that the MANPAD can be used anywhere by anyone without any restrictions.

which would then mean the CIA is guilty of the worst technical supremacy hubris–believing their flimsy protection mechanisms could make a weapon of mass destruction like a MANPAD safe enough to give to our sworn enemies like ISIS and AQ.
what this would mean is that CIA is worse than ISIS/AQ.

but something even worse than that has already happened. ISIS can now build its own MANPADs. by studying and reverse engineering the MANPADs given to them from CIA, over 2 years ago ISIS figured out how to mass manufacture its own jury rigged MANPAD clones.

here is some fun reading about MANPADs on Wikileaks. a MANPAD has a range of 20,000ft and can shoot a passenger jet or an MQ-9 Reaper Drone out of the sky. or you could hit a building from 4 miles away. MANPADs are such a versatile and devastating weapon, that if i was leading the Army of the Northwest Front against the US Army of Zion, the MANPAD would be my #1 weapon of choice

wikileaks.org/gifiles/attach/24/24821_MANPADS for fact check.doc

search.wikileaks.org/?q=manpad

Hahaha, wow.

Attached: 1.jpg (224x282, 56.81K)

Rumor says somewhere close to 6,000,000

Attached: 150523221327101223921.jpg (689x345, 39.96K)

Columbo would have archived