The SPLC

There's currently no thread in the catalog about the SPLC I think because mods keep deleting every thread about them.

It is my purpose to make sure there is constantly at least one thread about "Minecraft Target #1".

Previous SPLC thread: >>13279538

Daily reminder the SPLC is the hugest anti-white organization in existence that must be stopped by any means possible from destroying the racial separatist movement.

Post articles and other information about the SPLC new and old to keep this thread up until we've come up with an effective plan to take down the SPLC.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.li/tCtMN
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

SPLC = controlled opposition validation agency.
Specifically their "Hatewatch" project, is little more than a shills' roster.
If you want to know who the new shills are, just look up Hatewatch, or Hope Not Hate in the UK.

spamming this in every thread doesn't make it less obvious you work for the SPLC

SPLC is responsible for the arrest of much more black nationalist than white nationalists.

Attached: SPLC Board of Directors.png (1338x969, 383.64K)

Black powder mortars are breddy gool.

There was one near the top of the catalog this time yesterday with a black and gray textured square for the image.

OP, you need to call them by their name.

THE SOUTHERN POVERTY LAW CENTER
HIGHLY PRACTICAL IN 60'S 70'S AMERICA

now…………. clearly a fraud, the care nothing of poverty, law, or being southern.
smoke and mirrors in a name

Reminder

Attached: splc.jpg (960x858, 71.09K)

You know what this board needs more than whining about the SPLC?
We need a thread where we figure out where these (((clowns))) live so we can send them angry letters expressing our dissatisfaction with their genocidal, anti-White behavior.

>We need a thread where we figure out where these (((clowns))) live so we can send them angry letters expressing our dissatisfaction with their genocidal, anti-White behavior.

good luck with, the SPLC is a NGO supported by the deepstate.fuck with them and you will have 9,000 cops who will want a little bit of your shit on the tips of their fingers so they can smell you

It's because you keep flooding the catalog with all the rest of the slides, moshe. Just fuck off back to reddit.

I keep suggesting this (pic related), but th (((mods))) 404 it every fucking time before it even gets noticed.
Or else it's just a bad idea? But I'm not seeing that as reality.
Have we really been this beat out that we can't even get an essential tool built for the rapidly approaching "final game"?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (320x213, 103.49K)

Are you scared, faggot?

Does the SPLC monitor and report about Jewish extremism & supremacism?

Somebody post some of the dirt on the founder jew.
He just got tossed by the rest of the faggots.
There was some bizzare shit with him and his daughter or step daughter I cant remember now.
He has a long history of fuckery, should be eeeezzze peeeeezzzze

frankly there are thousands of jewish groups, from think tanks, to public welfare agencies, to non-governmental agencies that are constantly referenced in news story to support their views, they all receive or seek out federal funding, so they are white american taxpayer financed, but harm whites in everything they do. I hope America collapses, cops support all this shit, along with their own federal funding. The entire system needs to burn to the ground Bronze Age style collapse.

As an American born citizen, I'll no longer fight to support our way of life, Trump made certain of that.

Fuck it looked his ass up myself.

Attached: Morris the molester1.png (906x517 90.11 KB, 58.9K)

Black nationalists that want to separate and are against ZOG are more valuable than white cucks in the war to preserve the races.

No reason we can't find them for "the purpose of sending angry letters" right here in this thread.

Who'd have known.

I am surprised that no one had done a McVeigh on them yet.

Attached: 1434844242236.jpg (1000x1000, 203.38K)

Me too.

Partly. It was also Morris Dees' shakedown scheme until too many people saw his old divorce records… which have been around for a decade.

Suddenly the media got super-concerned about Dees, then the FBI ended their contract.

Never change Hymie

It's a political attack group and has been for decades now. It's not just "anti-white", it's anti-"anything we don't agree with" and they're a far left organization which uses fear mongering to get donations from retarded liberals who believe them.

Wow goy, another 'jewish little' at the SPLC…I wonder if he is OPEN BORDERS as well?

Attached: relation to patrick little.jpg (252x282, 99.73K)

It is a very good idea, we need a "Zig Forums's most wanted" or some shit to that effect. Not defending the mods here, but realistically they have the feds breathing down their necks, and can't have anything here that could be construed as conspiracy to commit violence. The whole point of the Iraqi card deck was VIP's and HVT's that needed to be captured or killed, so with that implication it doesn't surprise me they 404 it.

Semitic People Loathing Caucasians.

It's kikes and fags that are responsible for making niggers angry at us. Kikes created Black Panther, rap record labels, and the BET.

Yes, SPLC does genocide against whites.

We should collect the evidence.

They are allowed to do this and to exist because our government is just as 'legitimate' as the kike queen of england is the legitimate ruler there. There hasn't been a US Government in over 100+ years we are under the influence of an OCCUPYING FOREIGN GOVERNMENT. This is the main reason that the SPLC is not prosecuted as HATE CRIME organization. You are all fucked, your governments are all 100% kikes and kike interest. There was a joke on Zig Forums the other day in the CIA recruiting thread where a glow nigger was in the thread and he said that 'his people' should be allowed to re-shape THE US in whatever fashion (((they wanted))). This whole thing is a kike psyop in order to destroy the USA/Europe/Europeans completely.

Just put their names on the fucking list, we'll get to them

they've done a lousy job so far, even if they wanted to.

Link?

Yes… but only for White nations and White communities.

Attached: sp.jpg (2048x1536, 213.6K)

If we killed them in Minecraft would we lost any opportunities to extract any useful or worthwhile information from them?

Some fragments of truth for some of you that can't seem to understand reality.

If you're in another person's country ilegally, you're the nigger. You're literally stealing access to that country's resoirces. If you're also pushing around the citizens, you're a hostile nigger.

If you're in a room with people and purposely talking shit about them in a foreign language, again, you're the nigger.

If you go out of your way to cause problems for somebody you don't know because somebody else might have been talking shit about them for some reason, you're the nigger.

If you're not an attractive woman, and you want a man to flkrt with yoh, sending faggots to harass him isn't going to make him interested in you. All you're doing is confirming his bias towards you that you're basically a nigger. You want his attention, quit being a nigger and go start a conversation with him.

SPLC is basically niggers.

How bad is that that term fits their behavior so cleary now.

SHOOT IT UP
BURN IT DOWN

Don't put anything else

OP pretty sure the Democratic Party is bigger

Count me in

archive.li/tCtMN archive.li/tCtMN archive.li/tCtMN archive.li/tCtMN archive.li/tCtMN archive.li/tCtMN archive.li/tCtMN archive.li/tCtMN archive.li/tCtMN archive.li/tCtMN archive.li/tCtMN
archive.li/tCtMN archive.li/tCtMN archive.li/tCtMN archive.li/tCtMN archive.li/tCtMN

All of you are just talk and wont do shit. This post was just a release valve for OPs pent up frustration, and he doesn't care & has no plans on actually getting their locations or doing something about it. And faggot mods will still leave this dead ass garbage thread up

Oh look, it's that great AwesomenessTV Gen Z Role Model, whatever-its-name-is.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-05-22 at 4.22.08 PM.png (160x48, 15.37K)

A wild pokeanon apears and delivers.

Attached: katherina_sistas.jpg (1080x1350, 114.13K)

Thanks just what we need ..more bitches with fake tits

THESE BURGER BORES MAKE MOHAMMED'S 77 WIVES LOOK SEXY AF

bix nood

Attached: true history of Cyrodiil.jpg (1029x774, 382.87K)

So how's that theory about the mods working out, nigger? It couldn't be that you're a schizo making low-quality or repeat threads, could it?

In your opinion, what constitutes a quality thread?

jew cunts at the SPLC………. well funded by US grant money from all 50 states