Service Animals

Wyatt Harris
Wyatt Harris

I can only speak for my home-state, but what the fuck is up with the rise of Service Animals? Is this just another way of getting people to tell doctors that they have PTSD or some kind of mental illness? (so their word can be discounted in court or other matters)

My apartment complex is littered with dog shit because 6 other tenants have “service animals” and they don’t pick up after them. So the company sends message after message saying the dog shit is unacceptable only to add at the end “pets are not allowed on this property, unless they’re service animals”. Dogs are allowed in fucking restaurants, libraries, even classrooms. I don’t mind animals, I don’t feel strongly towards any of them either though. Just sick of these mental invalids parading their shitty animals around.

What’s the goal with all this shit anyways?

pic unrelated: because you don’t even need a vest anymore.

Attached: F0ED0BED-EF80-459D-8AAA-D0D2DD356B71.jpeg (189.51 KB, 618x355)

Other urls found in this thread:

vet.tufts.edu/hoarding/faqs-hoarding/
adata.org/publication/service-animals-booklet
archive.is/5tEuk

Easton Torres
Easton Torres

Humanity (not jews) have been symbiotic with animals for a large portion of their existence, it's bred into us to keep them around.
We also are pathetic, having converted to the religion of money changing which means we have no use for them. they become "emotional support animals"
Start a farm.
dogs and cats are both beautiful animals.
Cats remove vermin.
Dogs help work and hunt.

Luke Clark
Luke Clark

Does Pepe count as an emotional support animal?

Jayden Scott
Jayden Scott

service animals
Dogs take the place of weapons in prohibition states.
dogs also take the place of children
Unfortunately I have no proof of this.
I suspect that dog attacks are more common in liberal zones.

Gavin Gomez
Gavin Gomez

I don’t think these service animals are of any use as a guard dog. They’re just pets under a different name

Xavier Cruz
Xavier Cruz

Service Animals
The entire idea began with good intentions but was quickly squandered as a loophole to enable greedy cunts to loophole otherwise sane regulations.
The same was seen with so-called "medical marijuana laws". Dirtbag hippies suddenly succumbed to some form of cancer overnight.

Brody Rogers
Brody Rogers

It’s that but worse though. Thousands of people are perfectly willing to have their mental well-being called into question so they can have a stupid dog everywhere they go. It reeks of childlike mentality being brought into the adult world

Wyatt Evans
Wyatt Evans

They're "emotional support animals" not "service animals", fag. Educate yourself. If blindfags get to bring their doggos everywhere with them, so can sadfags and normalfags.

Blake Moore
Blake Moore

We all love dogs but I mean come on, emotional support isn't an illness. Blindness is an illness

Lucas Carter
Lucas Carter

Its a false sense of security.
The same logic is behind the rise of people buying fighting breeds when they can't handle them.
Another scam is getting the service dog outfit for their pets.

James Reed
James Reed

Kill yourself.

Charles Mitchell
Charles Mitchell

Hey fag, do you not understand that they can know say that emotional support animals are service animals? Like you can say that to a realty company, your employers, anyone. They’re not even allowed to question you on what service it provides anymore. It’s another symptom of kike lawyering. Institutions don’t have any claws to enforce real policy anymore. Plus all these weak pussies who need a fucking crutch everywhere they go.

Easton Walker
Easton Walker

Fuck, *now not know.

But I’ve also heard of government employees bringing their emotional support dogs to work and causing distractions and employers literally can do nothing about it. It’s pure faggotry

Julian Flores
Julian Flores

can't do his job because he gets distracted by a dog
Should have learned to code I guess.

Leo Smith
Leo Smith

Negro is afraid of dogs we should all get service dogs

Joseph Kelly
Joseph Kelly

Have fun being one of those guys on too much soy raising a dog rather than a white child.

Ryan Perez
Ryan Perez

Dogs are great pets to have around children, but you should leave them at home when having a family meal at a restaurant or travelling on public transport.

Colton Barnes
Colton Barnes

family meal at a restaurant or travelling on public transport.
Neither of these things should exist.

Julian Hughes
Julian Hughes

Oh sure, bottom line though is I’m sick of seeing dogs treated like humans, hell they’re even a protected class for 95% of normalfags, it’s like get a grip on reality, animals do not think the way we do

Xavier Ward
Xavier Ward

Dubs somewhat confirm, you should be making your own family dinners and transporting yourself around.

That being said eateries and restaurants are a valuable part of civilization.

Nathaniel Wright
Nathaniel Wright

How does having a dog prevent me from raising my family? What a strange comment you have made.

Sebastian Cooper
Sebastian Cooper

It’s a known thing that more and more millienial couples have dogs over children. I know 6 in town who say they never want children but have 2+ dogs. It’s disgusting.

Also:
implying you’re raising a family, timestamped pic or gtfo. Liar.

Daniel Williams
Daniel Williams

my mother has 11 fucking dogs, she' a cunt and the only way I try to cope is by reading:
FAQs for Hoarding of Animals Research Consortium
btw, 11 is the number of grandchildren she doesn't care about, the jews broke her mind with publications such as Cosmo when she was a young and worthless whore. They piss gallons in a $650,000 residence.

Ayden Garcia
Ayden Garcia

Psychiatrists are now calling any animal a service animal if you have depression or some other such bullshit. They're doing this so more people get diagnosed so they can have a comfort animal in exchange for their ability to purchase and own firearms, because most places dont allow dogs but will allow service animals.

Attached: 1409890473637.jpg (182.17 KB, 699x610)

Easton Russell
Easton Russell

FAQs for Hoarding of Animals Research Consortium
read:
vet.tufts.edu/hoarding/faqs-hoarding/
total god damn boomer nightmare, seriously, the grandkids thinks she is nuts because they will get a text that says………. your blue eyes are beautiful in this picture, they haven't seen her in 7 years, they are mostly adults now,.

Colton Ortiz
Colton Ortiz

Right but now it doesn’t matter if places “don’t allow dogs, but we allow service animals” everywhere allows service animals now, because everyone lies about it and most are snarky dicks about having a mental illness so they can have some mutt everywhere.

Pathetic

Isaiah Martinez
Isaiah Martinez

Kill yourself shitskin.

Evan Miller
Evan Miller

I have a dog, one dog, cool pets, completely different than 11 constantly barking (for no god damn reason) shitting and pissing noise makers. Mother will donate hundreds of dollars to any jew sponsored animal charity that crosses her path because of puppy tears. I blame the jews for subverting society. Her mother wasn't like this. Her mother was a traditional female that raised 7 children to be well adjusted adults, this fucking loon of a mother, roastie x 10. It's a sad god damn miserable life for her, but she feels she is doing the right thing, reinforced by constant jew media.

Jeremiah Davis
Jeremiah Davis

and here is another god damn aspect of the modern jew nightmare. The littlest, most vicious, nosiest 4lbs mutt if left along will jump on her bed, piss on her pillows, and bedding, take a shit in the middle of her bed, and it has a service animal vest to wear when she takes it publicly.

To each their own right, but she is close to 70 years of age now, and they set me in such a bad frame of mind I'd like to blast the entire fucking horde of mutts in the living room with 12 gauge. She likes that I feel this way, doesn't give two shits it makes me feel so extremely uncomfortable. One of the fucking dogs bit me for no god damn reason other than my back was turned.

I am a dog owner myself, so the animal hater definition has gone out the window………. but seriously, I had been told I hate animals over and over because of the unreasonably of the situation.

She will die in isolation, and her dogs will eat her before anyone is aware she died in her home………………….. total god damn nightmare, this is the result of female empowerment.

Thomas Howard
Thomas Howard

So she’s a cat lady but the cats happen to be dogs. Sounds like your dad was a pussy and never set her straight

Jaxson Ward
Jaxson Ward

"emotional support animals"
I'm sad all the time, can I take my fish with me to the dentist?

Brayden Baker
Brayden Baker

I could build you a torso tank if you want.

Charles Ward
Charles Ward

There's nothing wrong with abusing the system that abuses you. I plan on doing so I can bring my buddy everywhere I go, I don't even feel sad, or have a disability. I just plan on bullshitting so I can bring him everywhere. Only shitskins and faggots (literal and metaphorical) don't like animals, don't get me wrong though, I don't believe in the service animal being allowed EVERYWHERE, like certain types of workplaces, or into restaurants. But otherwise, I don't mind dogs being allowed more places. Granted alot of these people who """need""" a service animal, are typically limpwristed fags who's dog will be untrained, or not very well trained, and be a nuisance.

Elijah Jones
Elijah Jones

We whites need to round up all pitbulls and make them service animals… then do the same with rottweilers.

The Mexican government won't see that coming!

Connor Sanders
Connor Sanders

dogs not only crap everywhere, they eat shit too. They lick their own assholes.

dogs are filthy. I know, they'll defend you in a fight but only because they depend on you for dinner, as they have never been trained by their own mothers to hunt in the wild.

Attached: facts-about-dog-kisses4-x-670-440x.jpg (260.42 KB, 670x440)

Wyatt Allen
Wyatt Allen

its a fake meme that roasties and their soyfriends use as an excuse to bring their furbabies everywhere with them in public

Kayden Garcia
Kayden Garcia

just be a responsible dog owner. Like most of you are responsible NASDP fellows, am i right.
The world is only as great as the individual actions of its inhabitants.
Like anything else if you have a dog, be responsible and pick up after it. It's not the dogs fault for being a dog. It's the owner being a fucking faggot fuck, and should get the gas.

Colton Reed
Colton Reed

<pitbulls

Brayden Nguyen
Brayden Nguyen

It's a way to get easy attention and slightly play the victim. "Look at my dog!" (oh and me too :^)

Evan King
Evan King

I live in a liberal hell hole dog fucking heaven.
There is a constant flow of dogs walking down the side walk.
Old country boy can size up a dog in a second, totally know when they will jump up on me and want attention.
Depending on what liberal faggot is walking the dog I can either reinforce the behavior or punish it.
Keks are had.
Biggest keks is watching them walk along with a little bag of dogshit.
Service dogs other than for the blind or a few others are a fucking boomer scam throwback to hippy days with dogs named gandolph and kona with a neckerchief around its neck.

Attached: [email protected] (49.08 KB, 480x300)

Eli Anderson
Eli Anderson

Haha, fucking cucks. "My furbaby!" Dogs should be for rural life as a role on the homestead. If you drive around everywhere with your dog and let it sleep in your bed and such, use it as a replacement for children you're in the danger zone. Of course nobody will tell you this in real life, they will only reinforce your sad behavior because it's all about good vibes, man.

Justin Kelly
Justin Kelly

It's just part of bullshit disability claims

Carter Stewart
Carter Stewart

Oh yeah a lot of men use service dogs as replacements for wives or girlfriends. Somewhat understandable given the Tinder era of dating, but it's still ultimately pathetic, unfortunately.

Owen Rivera
Owen Rivera

sounds like you're a kike faggot that needs to swing from an oak tree anywhere

Nathaniel Harris
Nathaniel Harris

Real and imagined mental illness is on the rise. It's also a way for people to have a pet without it being classified as a pet, much like how people get around USA gun laws. "It's totally a pistol that I can shoulder and shoot like a rifle". Also dogs are replacing children among the brainwashed/mentally ill

We live in talmudic times so people resort to talmudic, semantic means to get what they want

Attached: Lebensborn0.jpg (131.4 KB, 700x469)

Lucas Morgan
Lucas Morgan

Why don't you take your sorry Hindu ass back to your own shithole where you let cows block traffic and shit in the middle of the street you paki or indi cocksucker, don't care, and can't tell the difference between you

Attached: india.jpeg (43.25 KB, 700x400)

Blake Sanchez
Blake Sanchez

I forgot to mention that people abusing the gay nigger loving ZOG system doesn't really bother me, it's that many of these people tend be have a sense of entitlement and expectation that other people and businesses have to cater to their demands for their "service animal". I work in a restaurant and these fucks come in happy as can be and get pissed off when they can't as one person take up a huge table for 6 just so the dog they brought in that shouldn't be allowed in there anyways can sit under the rest of it. Fuck those entitled people. People with war ptsd or the blind sure but anyone else can FUCK OFF

Attached: AussieRage.png (261.11 KB, 645x599)

Jeremiah Diaz
Jeremiah Diaz

I have a dog, one dog,
Mother will donate hundreds of dollars to any jew sponsored animal charity that crosses her path
I am a dog owner myself, so the animal hater definition has gone out the window
She will die in isolation, and her dogs will eat her before anyone is aware she died in her home
Why don't you take your sorry Hindu ass back…

A very confused user with mother and dog issues seek help immediatly or kys

Angel Jackson
Angel Jackson

Lol, the truth hurts eh?

Tyler Peterson
Tyler Peterson

Calm down, user. You can still keep your dog in the Fourth Reich.

Camden Price
Camden Price

We'll only see more special snowflakes going forward as people seek to fill the void in their life with a social niche to give them a sense of purpose, however bizarre and unnatural it may be.

Hudson Lee
Hudson Lee

It’s so faggots can bring their dogs anywhere. They aren’t real service animals. There is no governing body for them. It is illegal agaivstvthe ADA to ask for any kind of license etc. you may only ask two questions. Ifvits a service animal and what service does it provide. It’s fucking retarded

Wyatt Russell
Wyatt Russell

I can only speak for my home-state, but what the fuck is up with the rise of Service Animals?
Its a child surrogate and a slave mixed into one!

Tyler Nelson
Tyler Nelson

They are not service dogs. Many people are exploiting the laws for selfish reasons.

Alexander Watson
Alexander Watson

i haz a lizard as my emotion support pet. he is specially trained to hep me when anxiety get real bad. i drop my lizard and broke bones in its back but he loves me.

Lincoln Ward
Lincoln Ward

The problem is shitty animals. Dogs are often overbred which removes natural instinct and problem solving abilities required to survive without humans. I have a dingo hybrid, never had to house train him, never really trained him properly at all because I never had to, he comes when I call him, shits as far outside as is feasible and then buries it, I even have him with me whilst working in an abattoir and he'll sit and watch the kills from the boning room and not even try to step on to the kill floor. Stays on unfenced properties and doesn't run away. Drops whatever is in his mouth if I say so. I hose him down like once a year because he stays clean and doesn't stink. Little cunt just understands English. Actually all the best working dogs [as in cattle/stock dogs] here are bred with dingoes for this reason, they are smart and loyal to the end if you earn their respect. He hates black people though, I never taught him that.

I would never own a dog that isn't part dingo. My little mate has got me through some hard nights and certainly everyone should have the opportunity to share company with whichever animal they happen to bond with, but people don't realise that you gotta earn your dog. Can't just get one, train it from a textbook [and probably fail], and expect everyone else to put up with its bullshit. Yeah we have an ancestral connection with beasts, especially dogs who were created by Europeans, but people are forgetting how to use that connection. We're forgetting how to talk to em. That's bad.

James Sanchez
James Sanchez

Problem with irresponsible owners. They should be beaten for their faggotry.

You are wrong.
PROPER public transport is a great thing. Less traffic, less pollution, less stress.

The transportation system in Nipland is just divine. I couldn't belive how low the traffic in Tokyo was and how gren the town was.

Dog saliva is supposed to have antispetic effect. Which is why they lick their wounds

Gavin Smith
Gavin Smith

You're complaining that they ARE picking up after the dogs, like they're supposed to?

Ian Sullivan
Ian Sullivan

Lol nice job not training your dog to bury its shit. Now you’re a fag who works for your dog

Jackson Butler
Jackson Butler

All pets are NPCs.

Attached: ff7kh3lvl99.jpg (196.31 KB, 1280x720)

Justin Flores
Justin Flores

Their NPC owners keep them as a status symbol that they are high level boss NPCs.

Parker Evans
Parker Evans

I bring my dog to work (construcrion) and its not a service animal, just a well trained dog. Nobody has a problem with this. I don't mind the service animal thing because I can just say she is one and go anywhere with her. Nobody questions me either because she is better behaved than most of the "service animals" I run into anyway. Sorry to hear people aren't picking up after their dogs though, that is a dick move.

Aiden Thompson
Aiden Thompson

Smear their dogs' shit on their front door. It's the only way to train the owners

Chase Long
Chase Long

Service Animals Vs. Emotional Support Animals:
Service Animal Defined by Title II and Title III of the ADA;
A service animal means any dog that is individually trained to do work or perform tasks for the benefit of an individual with a disability, including a physical, sensory, psychiatric, intellectual, or other mental disability.
Guide Dog or Seeing Eye Dog
Hearing or Signal Dog
Psychiatric Service Dog (note "Service")
SSigDOG
Seizure Response Dog
etc.
Under Title II and III of the ADA, service animals are limited to DOGS ONLY. However, entities must make reasonable modifications in policies to allow individuals with disabilities to use miniature horses if they have been individually trained to do work or perform tasks for individuals with disabilities.
Other Support or Therapy Animals;
They are NOT considered service animals under the ADA.
Even though some states have laws defining therapy animals, these animals are not limited to working with people with disabilities and therefore are NOT covered by federal laws protecting the use of service animals.
adata.org/publication/service-animals-booklet

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (266.35 KB, 320x381)

Dominic Green
Dominic Green

The transportation system in Nipland is just divine
So much fucking this. And their metro cards work almost like a fucking debit card. They work on like 80% of the vending machines in tokyo and there's random shit you can pay for with it. We were in a big Sega arcade building and you could play using your metro card.

Benjamin Hall
Benjamin Hall

Also, cats are much easier pets. I love doggos too but i grew up with a kitty so I'll always have a softer spot for em.

Matthew Kelly
Matthew Kelly

I'm so glad I moved to Asia no one would think about bringing a dog into place where food was sold. I was honestly grossed out when I came back to us and saw multiple people walking dogs inside a produce section of a grocery store

Nathan Anderson
Nathan Anderson

I'm so glad I moved to Asia

Attached: utterly-disgusted.jpg (25.51 KB, 350x355)

Brandon Martin
Brandon Martin

There are also no niggers, spics, mudslimes, chinks like how there are in the us.
Just a coincidence, I’m sure.

William Campbell
William Campbell

Yes. Yes he does. Praise Kek and shadilay

Grayson Nelson
Grayson Nelson

Hey Gordon hows it going in sk today?

Jacob Clark
Jacob Clark

Dogs are allowed in fucking restaurants, libraries, even classrooms. I don’t mind animals, I don’t feel strongly towards any of them either though.
Chances are they aren't service animals, businesses don't care anymore due to bullshit lawyering. I worked at fast food and a few restaurants before. Every location has a sign that clearly says no bikes inside, most even have a bike rack outside but nobody uses it. They all bring the bikes inside

Attached: 50ff7cea0422d2e5f293a0faf3f755bc6f76bbef93413bdce679025a9a6f5c12.png (112.28 KB, 500x500)

Brayden Roberts
Brayden Roberts

anons claiming dogs are filthy animals

I didn't know we had a sand nigger infestation. Why haven't you fuckers been banned yet?

Attached: 1464428509389.jpg (30.9 KB, 450x357)

Juan Nelson
Juan Nelson

We have very shitty mods who, at the best, are lazy and incompetent, and at the worst, are subversives like jews and their government and leftist pawns.

Joshua Davis
Joshua Davis

You think that means anything anymore? They’re passing new laws that makes it so you cannot, repeat CANNOT, question the service the animal provides, you can only ask if it is a service animal now which everyone says yes to.

So that’s all out the window now

Levi Howard
Levi Howard

restaurants and busses shouldn't exist
You're not even worth talking to. You're a supposed "nadzeee" version of the schizophrenic anarchist that thinks abolishing laws, borders, and governments will solve all problems and create a utopia. There's no logic behind your words. You think public transport and places you can pay to get a meal instead of baking one yourself somehow contribute to destruction of society because you're a legitimate nutcase.

Is there a canine version of plasmosis gondhii that infests minds and makes people slaves to canines?

Matthew Scott
Matthew Scott

Anybody concerned with their "word" should take another look at the process for traffic/travel tops where you are compelled, at threat of deadly force, to provide proof that you didn't steal the vehicle you are operating and to provide proof that you are not wanted for other "crimes" by surrendering your vehicle and personal identification information to an armed low-iq jewloving nigger.
This is a violation of your right to due process.
A court must decide that your "word" is not to be trusted and provide you with an opportunity to defend your "word" and otherwise "good" name before such a decision. It is supposed to be "innocent until proven guilty", not "guilty until proven innocent". 'Stop and Identify' laws are also unconstitutional.

Vote for me.

Aiden Carter
Aiden Carter

How is this not QTDDTOT.

William Jackson
William Jackson

Saddly this logic is solid. Egalitarianism isn't equal or fair at all.
if smartfags get to go to harvard
and poorfags get to go for free
then thisfag should go to harvard and for free
See the new SAT affirmative action change.

Jose Green
Jose Green

t. own a "service" animal for "emotional support"

Charles Hernandez
Charles Hernandez

use miniature horses
where can I rent one of these fuckers, I want to parade a miniature horse into my local Starcucks, the grovery store and not even bother to clean up it's shit when it dumps a couples bales. FFS who has ever watched a parade, horses whit as they are walking, no big fucking deal. F'ing Clown World.

Carson Perez
Carson Perez

No, but this is related to the "furbaby" epidemic, where people treat their dogs as they would children.

Attached: audino-by-mangusulover-d4fzdzk.png (46.34 KB, 489x548)

Juan Rogers
Juan Rogers

True, but the rabidity of dog defenders makes me think there is something that manipulates opinions in that way.

Luis Cooper
Luis Cooper

Women get dogs or cats with their partner instead of children these days and by 35 their pregnancy is considered "geriatric". ee plenty of hot moms in their late 30's early 40's with infants. Sux they have to have them at hospital in emergency room. At least in the US.

Wyatt Anderson
Wyatt Anderson

They are not service dogs. Many people are exploiting the laws for selfish reasons.

Precisely, China mass produces shit-tier "service animal" vest harnesses for any pink-hair freak to buy for a few bucks and slap on their ugly useless Pug or Chihuahua and thus get away with taking the only poor creature that will ever love them on airplanes and wherever else they shouldn't be allowed.

It is so goddamn infuriating when I see those smug mentally-ill faggots strutting around with their oversized rats. It's like those shitty vests give them license to be unmitigated assholes to everyone.

Attached: cuckvests.png (496.73 KB, 1202x565)

Asher Jenkins
Asher Jenkins

your friend is not allowed in the store, user
he has to stay tied up outside
I think people simply like their family friends like they do family and friends. I wouldn't wan't niggers keeping you outside when they are let in.

Connor Jenkins
Connor Jenkins

hospital in emergency room.
people put thier pets in a dog kettle which they have a relationship with the ER animal hospital . the kettle cage farms will put them there if the dog is limping or sick to make a profit

James Foster
James Foster

boomerschizoposting

Joshua Thomas
Joshua Thomas

You think public transport and places you can pay to get a meal instead of baking one yourself somehow contribute to destruction of society because
the division of labor and living at the expense of others is jewish.
If you exist (get paid and can't provide for yourself) at the whim of another person who can easily replace you. you're a slave.
Good goy.
Go eat at resturaunts.
Spend all your money.
The flow of money is the ultimate good.

Jaxson Robinson
Jaxson Robinson

schizophrenic ramblings
restaurants existing means every meal everyone ever eats is made by a restaurant
Take your meds.

Tyler Powell
Tyler Powell

logic is schitzo
Fuck off jew. I think you faggots love that word because it has all the same letters as 'shit' and you get off by thinking of shit on your dick.

Andrew Lewis
Andrew Lewis

Mental Illness dogs (whatever the real term is) aren't certified service dogs. So no real training is involved.

Ryder Morales
Ryder Morales

restaurants existing means every meal everyone ever eats is made by a restaurant
That is the end goal of capitalism.

Juan Cooper
Juan Cooper

Do you even read what you write? Take your meds.

Ian Price
Ian Price

Capitalism's end goal is individual specialization to the utmost extreme.
Fucktard.
Consider the ideologies you defend and don't get every single opinion you have from fox news.

Jaxon Martin
Jaxon Martin

<RESTAURANTS SIGNAL THE CREATION OF INDIVIDUAL CASTES AND FORCED JOB SEGREGATION
Take your meds.

Eli Sanchez
Eli Sanchez

Continue eating your own asshole kike.

Luke Barnes
Luke Barnes

Capitalism's end goal is to ensure and protect your right to own things, such as your asshole, or your house.
Communism's (Marx's) end goal is to use this protection to ensure servitude to a system of control through the exploitation of "choice".
Please do not conflate true meaning with jew meaning.

Carson Lopez
Carson Lopez

instantaneous response
Take your meds, bot.

Carter Perry
Carter Perry

public transport
how is that jewish? National social germany built and supported transportation public transit

Kevin Hernandez
Kevin Hernandez

Also, 'Capital-ism' is only an economic system. While part of the larger management system, it is still distinct from an enforcement system such as
'Fascism' or 'Tyrrany'. A true political system includes all of these parts.

Statism (Marxism) = Top-down Socialism
The state controls the people.
Volkism (Hitlerism) = Bottom-up Socialism
The people control the State.

Elijah Peterson
Elijah Peterson

Really, the emotional support animal is a clever workaround of faggot laws that restrict your freedom to have a lizard, so get fucked commies lmao.

Carson Sullivan
Carson Sullivan

It's not. It just has jews fucking it up. Using capitalism to further marxist ideology. The train or tram or trolly now has networked surveillance cameras and genocide-supporting advertisements and tracks your movement and payment type and occurrences. It also seeks to replace humans with text files (ai) but not like Tay, the kind like Tesla or Boeing that traps you in your car/plane and wont give you superuser privilege. And to replace autonomous vehicles, and freedom, all together.

Luke Young
Luke Young

Capitalism's end goal is to ensure and protect your right to own things
which is why young people can't afford to buy land and the lower castes are divorced from their family to create (((capital))) to survive.
i.e. specialization and then slavery because you're addicted to products or can't provide for yourself in any other way.
Socialism is no better than capitalism, you're right, it takes people's money away and gives it to the jews in the government instead of the jews who bought out the companies.

it leads to dependence on the government who will use that foothold to promise you more 'rights' in return for political power that they will inevitably use jewishly.
NatSoc Germany's government wanted to improve skilled labor in their country, which had been absolutely assraped by the weimar republic.
Its a good stepping stone to self sufficiency, the nation had to be independent from the world in order to bring itself back.
We need to do that to the family to prevent the jews from ever taking hold.

Jaxson Jackson
Jaxson Jackson

I want my emotional support dragon.

Henry Richardson
Henry Richardson

That's the cause of jewry in the money exchange system.
In 1968, comparing the cost of living (home sale prices) to the value of work (minimum wages), the hour of a boomer was worth three times what your hour is worth today. Also, when purchasing school, the cost has increased by about 3x, making life much more difficult for you than for your father. A much greater gap in "success" than existed between the boomers and their boomer parents' generation.
slavery
as in slav
as in slavic
Please use the word 'servitude'.

Robert Martin
Robert Martin

based

Julian Hill
Julian Hill

emotional support lizard is real important specially when they been specially trained to help me like no doctor can

Michael Rivera
Michael Rivera

what a jewish thing to want

Logan Parker
Logan Parker

Fake.

Jordan King
Jordan King

the hour of a boomer was worth three times what your hour is worth today
THAT is intrinsically the problem.
Value isn't decided by the individual in the capitalism, it's decided by the market (and the jewish banks), which provides the cheapest goods and consolidates the dollar bills into the hands of the federal reserve, which means super specialization or non-existence, which leads to the death of the community through the flow of people, out and in, depending on job availability, which leads to demanding from the government what you should be able to do yourself, like transport people from one location to another.
The parents and their people should teach their children everything they know, especially how to provide for himself, instead of the state or an institution teaching them to be great workers and terrible people.

People's excess value should be recycled back into their children and their own infrastructure to improve the families and communities lot throughout time.

Jason Peterson
Jason Peterson

In a planr a fag with an emotional support animal sits besides a person allergic to said animal
Allergicfag needs to leave the plane
I wish I was making this up. Emotional unstable feelings are more important that demonstrable visible allergic reactions.
This is all your fault.

Attached: sticks-and-stones-2x.png (63.9 KB, 1425x507)

Camden Rivera
Camden Rivera

fake
Well that went over your empty little head, didn't it.

Jace Watson
Jace Watson

land
Anons can buy a 1/4 acre for $2,500, though it is in a marxist subdivision with a housing "authority" in which you become shareholder yet have no rights as private land owner.
Check landwatch.
Anons can also purchase mining land for $2.50/acre in the US, although it can't be patented because of jews in congress. This is good right now because of all the other countries buying land, they don't get to keep it, just destroy it and take the minerals.
If you have enough tmonies, which you aregue most don't have and I agree, you can get land with water and trees for $1,000/acre if you buy like 40+ acres.
divorced from their family
Boomers and their boomer parents did this.
addicted to products or can't provide for yourself in any other way
The next generations will be made of survivalists, left and right on the political and social spectrum, but share the same love for nature and hard work and diy.
socialism is not better than capitalism
Like a weapon, it is how it is used that defines its virtue. I like parks and libraries and roads, in that I do not want a pay-as-you-go system, but I also like the idea of private (individual) land ownership although it conflicts with the constitutionally protected right of groups to form and have the same rights. The only way to keep wealth from collecting in one jew's pocket is to limit groups to one group per person and to one group per group, with your ownership of a company individually being equal to ownership of a company as part of a group. You could call the rest "fraud".

Cooper Garcia
Cooper Garcia

Nigga it's not some big conspiracy, everywhere is bitchy about your dogs coming in. I like to take my dog to restaurants and grocery stores with the fam, so I had her certified as a service dog and now literally nobody can tell me not to bring my dog, all you need is a fucking piece of paper and a little vest on the leash. My dog can't even sit on command I just like to take her places cuz she's chill as fuck

Isaiah Nelson
Isaiah Nelson

somewhat related
favorite way to scoop up your dog's shit?
glowing intensifies

Adrian Walker
Adrian Walker

She must be so proud of her pet.

Kevin Evans
Kevin Evans

Value isn't decided by the individual
This is best exemplified in housing values, where a county "assessor" decides the value of your house. Even worse is how they do it, by comparing it to the surrounding houses and sale values.
by somebody else and compared to everybody else's shit
That's not how anything else in history has ever been valued and it is a fraud. Only you can value your house because only you own it. Just like your car. Yet you don't own your house, the "people" do, and they charge you "rent fees" every year and call them "property tax" which is used for preserving marxist schools and not preserving "public lands" and if you are not the owner how can you be expected to pay the "tax".
federal reserve
End the Fed
My state will be printing its own monies.
job availability
Really means "jews willing to pay fair wages", since "jobs americans wont do" is a jewish lie.
The parents and their people should teach their children everything they know
The schools keep this from happening. Schools are how you seperate families. Soem Mao general has a good quote I can never find that says something like the family is the breaking point to have absolute control over people "show me this and i'll show you that". A class has ~20 students per teacher with ~6 classes averaging ~1hr of class time each. 60min/20students=3min/student/class totaling ~20min/day out of the 360min available. Something like .05% of the 6hr school day on your child. Half a fucking percent and they are supposed to know something. The only thing they learn is that they are evil, privileged, colonialists who's siblings and parents are lame and "will never understand them".
recycle
jews often have no sense of irony.

David Ortiz
David Ortiz

lizardposting
show feet whore

Thomas Stewart
Thomas Stewart

first of all yall watching all ma porn so dont be like u never seen my feet before i am not a whore people need to stop be so mean i am NOOOOOT retarded for like the milliof time. i haz a university diploma and i am an entraprenoor.
When were those threads, last August? Of all the things I've learned since, I'm concerned that I can still produce her tard speak

Caleb Evans
Caleb Evans

emotional support lizard
Poor dumb thot. Would have made a good mother in another timeline.

Nathan Thomas
Nathan Thomas

pretty much this.

Jayden Cox
Jayden Cox

There are different goals. Animals can take the place of humans, satisfying the social needs. Animals can also be trained to help a disabled person. For instance a dog can be trained to get between a PTSD sufferer and a stranger, to prevent a situation that could arouse the PTSD sufferer.

Regarding dog shit everywhere, I suggest you take this up with management. The privilege of having a service animal does not release them of responsibility.

Ian Martin
Ian Martin

I like dogs, so I'm happy with there being more dogs.

Joseph Flores
Joseph Flores

Service dogs is just a way to get around apartments that ban dogs. Pretty simple. Normies do it all the time.

As far as service animals for nonblind/ptsd people in public, it is a way to keep their child surrogate animal with them at all times and is a sign of weak people creating hard times.

Adam Peterson
Adam Peterson

They're just using the animals to mock people who can't have them. It's a narcissism thing.

Justin Wood
Justin Wood

It's like wealthy people who use their money to mock poor people. The people who can afford to bribe doctors for service animals mocking the people who cannot.
It's all no different than what's been going on for thousands of years, people committing fraud and taking advantage of less fortunate people.

Isaac Nguyen
Isaac Nguyen

I'm a ptsdfag from getting tricked to fight for jews and it gets pretty bad sometimes. I don't want a service dog because people will think I'm a retardfag. I carry a pistol instead.

Also op is a faggot

Attached: 1496956149903-(2).png (120.81 KB, 1024x768)

Joseph Howard
Joseph Howard

Very simple forumula.
They are allowed to do it + you are not allowed to do it = 1

You are the 0 to them because without you having nothing they wouldn't feel like that had something. These people are essentialy trash and full of it, and need a reason to feel like it's worth something because despite having everything they are too poor and incompetent to give themselves a reason.

James Perry
James Perry

What this means is they can afford all the toilet paper in the world but they won't even give you enough to wipe the ass they couldn't wipe themselves.
This is why they have a service dog. The service dog helps them feel better about being a douche who does not know how to utilize themselves productively.

Christian Nelson
Christian Nelson

I'm almost sure these people are trying to take animal ownership away from regular people by putting a prescription on it like they did with marijuana.

Bentley Butler
Bentley Butler

I know, they'll defend you in a fight but only because they depend on you for dinner
Whatever the reason, at least they give a shit, you cat faggot. Your house smells like shit.

Dogs are probably cleaner than most Asians.

Is there a canine version of plasmosis gondhii that infests minds and makes people slaves to canines?
No. The closest thing is so many white couples using dogs as a surrogate instead of having children. I suspect this has a major economic factor in it though, as it's much cheaper to take care of a dog than a child in (((current year))).

Attached: irish-wolfhound.jpg (742.32 KB, 1125x888)

Cameron Howard
Cameron Howard

I absolutely adore animals and have spent more than my fair share caring for them and other people's animals, and I can tell you with 100% certainty that this user is, more or less, right. It's a narcissism thing. It's all about having something that THEY want, regardless of the expense to anybody else.

The thing about "service animals" is that they are basically a giant hole in legislation, so people are abusing the fuck out of it to get their dogs and cats (yes, seriously, people use cats as "service animals" to "relieve stress" or whatever the fuck- or at least try to, until they get called out) to go with them everywhere. It's the same way you have people who literally want to be disabled- they want to be unique and special, with their unique and special pet that is unique and special to them. Absolute garbage.

It's worth noting that a giant chunk of these so-called service animals are not actually trained in any meaningful way, anyway. It's piss easy to just grab a coat and say "OH, THIS IS MY SERVICE DOG, HE/SHE KEEPS ME CALM!!", along with some bullshit paid-for "certification". It's literally illegal to ask any questions other than "Is this animal required because of a disability?" or "What work or task has this animal been trained to perform?" if you're a public or private entity. Even then, you're apparently "not allowed" if the "need for a service animal is obvious", which makes it even more fucking retarded. Source: archive.is/5tEuk

This places the onus of responsibility onto everyone else to be mindful. This obviously leads to narcissists who want people to suddenly respect their boundaries (when they clearly can't command respect otherwise). It's a shame, because ACTUAL service animals who do ACTUAL SERVICE WORK are now being lumped in with these fake service dogs.

Bunch of faggots.

Attached: 1fef3f24a76bf50015e6391fea9015f81130cb67d873a111e6a7b435ed58dcbf.jpg (110.71 KB, 1199x601)

Jaxon Thompson
Jaxon Thompson

The closest thing is so many white couples using dogs as a surrogate instead of having children<<

This practice also has a harmful psychological effect on how these people interact with the rest of society.

Ethan Walker
Ethan Walker

Dont forget Honkler

Attached: hornyhonkler.gif (278.4 KB, 511x512)

Zachary Walker
Zachary Walker

Don't forget also, that sex is not a service.
I want to have sex with farm animals but people are requiring that I should get my own which is becoming increasingly more difficult, restricted, and less free.

Kevin Reyes
Kevin Reyes

i think they enjoy bringing their cute animal around and then being able to scold kids who want to pet it. its 100% attention-seeking behavior.

Angel Reyes
Angel Reyes

Nigga
Where did you even come from, nigger?

Andrew Kelly
Andrew Kelly

Fed Trumps State. Yes, you can ask for the License/documentation for the "Service" animal, if none, tell them pound sand. Starcucks policy is NOT the HEALTH DEPARTMENT policy.
Go to link.
"Service Animal" DOG ONLY (maybe mini horse, lol) pic related
Comfort Animal anything, like the Bear in the funny.
Yep.
My new Clownfish comfort animal pic related, for the clown world

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (2.02 MB, 1600x1000)
Attached: ClipboardImage.png (410.27 KB, 634x476)

Carson Sanchez
Carson Sanchez

There are also no niggers
Uhhh false actually. Our airbnb was in Shinjuku, the red lights district and there was a handful of niggers trying to get us to go to the soapland spas and maidcafes. We were a bunch of young bucks so I was interested in the idea but it was clearly seedy and the dude was really pushy. We found one street where were bar hopping all night because each bar was into some niche genre or style it was fun. I told this nigger I was interested in this death metal bar we walked past and he brushed it aside and was like you're going to the wrong place. It's the same sorta shit you see in Mediterranean euro states with niggers selling high quality knockoff bags/clothes. Not as bad but its there now as of 2018 and i visited in 2011 and never saw that shit.

Dominic Adams
Dominic Adams

mudslimes
Also a large amount of servers we came across were definitely Indonesian. This mostly I noticed in the wee hours. We were there only a week and were stupid jet lagged so we were up till the sunrise everyday. Anyway, past certain hours, a lot of the food spots and holy sht most are either 24/7 or some inhumane hour, but most had Indonesians or flips as servers. Just things i noticed.

Gabriel Cook
Gabriel Cook

be dog owner
love my dog
wanna take dog with me rather than leave it at home bored and fucking up the carpet or some shit
get a service dog vest
i can now take dog with me wherever the fuck i want, rules be damned
It's that simple. Most people don't need a service dog but it's simply a way to bring your pets with you to several places. I've met vet students with dogs who fly home with them and get their pets fee waived entirely just because "service dog". I personally don't mind since I love dogs but for the most part it's this (imo).

Besides this there is indeed the furbaby bullshit factor but that's more for pet ownership in general rather than service animals. Some other anons have pointed out that it works to get you to claim depression therefore sign away gun rights but you can honestly just claim anything and get away with it. "im partially blind so my dog helps, i have allergies and my puffy eyes make it hard to see so he guides me around, i have undiagnosed anxiety so i need to pet him in public to calm down." I might believe this angle if it weren't for the fact that you can claim for any reason that a dog is a support dog.

Matthew Wilson
Matthew Wilson

partially blind

Because you have weak genes you miserable kike

Austin Powell
Austin Powell

Remember that blonde porn chick that was abused in the industry and talked about her pet lizard "trained to react to emotions"? It was a big subject on Zig Forums a while ago.

Attached: might-makes-right.png (10.53 KB, 548x133)

Brandon Davis
Brandon Davis

Read the thread.

Evan Young
Evan Young

You think public transport and places you can pay to get a meal instead of baking one yourself somehow contribute to destruction of society because you're a legitimate nutcase.
don't you have a fast food delivery to eat, amerifat degenerate scum?

Hunter Rodriguez
Hunter Rodriguez

emotional support dog = animal abuse.

There should be a test: take the animal away for 30min to see if, as claimed, the owner will have a fatal seizure and die.

If they aren't dead, charge them with Animal Abuse.

Brandon Barnes
Brandon Barnes

Then it seems they really are mentally ill and need a service dog
bigthink.jpg

Charles Walker
Charles Walker

People are all fucked up today OP. Age related problems, birth defects, too many meds, addictions. But that probably only accounts for about half of it. The rest is straight up conartistry. it's similar to shitbags who falsely get crippled parking tags. For libtards it's a race to the bottom over whose the biggest 'victim' and some dumb animal (the more exotic the better) is something that gets them attention, which they otherwise wouldn't receive.

Isaac Rogers
Isaac Rogers

blind people have siezures and die if they don't have their dog
you're fucking stupid, guy.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit