SAT to Give Students ‘Adversity Score’ to Capture Social and Economic Background

SAT goes full 'Muh Equality'

If wars for jews weren't enough, starting off with the axiom "all races are equal" is sufficient to induce Clown World. Since equality is indelible, all deductions of race based IQ differences must be unsound, and owning to external pressures, such as the usual nonsense we hear about privilege. In a vain attempt to quantify the unmeasurable, the 2019 term with added pseudo-scientific flavor is 'Adversity Index'.

Now sit back and view the pilpul, as they try to tell you this isn't about race, when in fact, the racial differences in SAT scores are the driving force for these 'changes'. Even in the quotes above, you see the demand for changes so as to increase diversity.

wsj.com/articles/sat-to-give-students-adversity-score-to-capture-social-and-economic-background-11557999000

Attached: muh adversity.png (1260x840 153.51 KB, 261.75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/E0TxBR6yGPNV/
latimes.com/local/california/la-me-adv-asian-race-tutoring-20150222-story.html#page=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

All group differences in SAT scores are due to socioeconomic factors goy. Race is a social construct like IQ.

Its amazing watching a society die in real time.

I can't wait til we get to the part where I'm able to start hunting these people like elk.

And a rich nigger will probably still be scored better than a poor white kid from Appalachia

Attached: 1282d10eb5d0a88f409af993686e128cda4e4ea0237bcbf4b8359c331f8034ca.jpg (228x228, 6.49K)

Well without the diversity points, the extremely poor white kid in west Virginia would still be scoring higher than the richest nigger boys with tutors.

I can already see the future:

nice.

This.

Attached: kony.jpg (800x600, 98.15K)

I love it when these cucks talk about helping "low income" or whatever fake oppression of the day is all you have to do is ask "So do white kids get the same benefit?" and it's like sunlight on a vampire.

Attached: whitenewdeal.jpg (550x413, 47.09K)

It's completely asinine dysgenics in action. Ideally you want to spend those critical four years on the upper echelon of your society, which are more likely than not, to come from wealthier families with a good genetic lineage. For bright sparks outside of the lucky-gene club, you have merit based scholarships.

Since most university courses are not vocational, there isn't a good rationale for most of the population to even attend. Of course the reason is owning to the profit incentive and self-reinforcing meme that college education in essential for even rudimentary employment.

Without the dead weight of debt encumbered seat warmers, the quality of education for those that require and deserve it, can be substantially improved.

It's already over. This is the decline of our civilization. We're going to see its death in our lifetimes. Future generations of whites will call us failures for not doing enough to stop it. From their fucking cages.

I don't think even they went that far. Most of their university programs seemed to cater towards the top performers, instead of taking the American approach of dumbing down the lesson so that a basketball American might be able to solve a physics problem because it's easy to plug n' chug, and he sees a fellow nigger like himself in the textbook picture. Compared that mentality to Soviet University physics books like Landau and Lifshitz, which Americans would consider to be Graduate level.

Its nice seeing delusional leftshits shitting in their own garden, burn the unis.

no they wont. theyll be homo pedos and hate you for taking so long to establish globohomo. this is the power of mind control.

So?
Self identify as a tranny nigger from a broken home and still pass with a blank test paper

This is policy literally endorses white supremacy as real and giving quotable proof.
This is unironically a good thing. They are making a world where we will stand out as superhumans. What do you think a kid who should have gone to college but didn't because of this (((agenda))) will spend his time doing?

It's a good thing goy! Just ascribe one of our mental illness labels to yourself and we'll let you into the club!

Except we all know, simply by looking at current admissions demographics, that “White” means (((White))). So yes, current and future admission policies are all will be (((White))) supremacist.

Why even bother testing at this point? Serious question.

I really want to see this make it to the new supreme court. Should be for a hitlerious shitshow.

So why aren't Whites out there protesting?

Oh wait the Stormtards would show up for the Jews with muh Shitler! Kikes and Niggers!

So you’re saying white culture is superior

They already gave shitskins points.

Also, if they expect to get away with it they will have to go fully private and not accept a single dime of federal aid money. Once they get on the gov tit, they are forbidden by law from discriminating as if they were a government entity themselves.

you're probably against the Special Olympics, too.

You do realize this is an admission that people/races/genders/etc aren't equal right? Leftists are making our point for us. Any time they advocate and push policy that seeks to control equality of outcome is verifiable admission of the truth.

We all support the Special Olympics here. They're fucking hilarious.

Couldnt you go to a really good highschool for your education and then transfer out a week before exams and get the bonuses?

Got another threadsnipe. Look at the wrongthink, hateslaves. Look at what your moderators won’t allow to exist on this forum!

I figured out affirmative action, by the way. It’s based on colleges as networking institutions. The differences between people have turned out to be, shall we say, scientifically finite. By including people into colleges who wouldn’t otherwise get there, pockets of permanent poverty are disrupted as capable social networks become aware of them.

You really haven't seen the mental gymnastics they do to justify it
bitchute.com/video/E0TxBR6yGPNV/

Attached: 3e02ede105b8d81f61963e48e915023750cdd15f0fc55f3038bc0c974f09b8ee.jpg (640x360, 18.67K)

This

Listen to this user. Socioeconomic factors have been debunked for decades through countless peer reviewed studies and even social experiments forced from courts and districts that has cost us trillions but still they will make any manner of excuses and mental gymnastics.

This would hurt kikes, OP. Anyway, this nonsense is the justification they need to have Tryone in college as they know he doesn't belong. American universities today are literal charities. Degrees in anything other than STEM from the top schools mean NOTHING.

No, it wouldn't. They run the admissions boards for all top schools in the US and admit members of their own tribe regardless of test scores.

You know what might also help you people? Adult education subsidies focused on facilities that get you out of your own accustomed environments. Things that get you networking with other people learning the same skills, and with people seeking those skills, while removing you from homes that clearly aren’t helping you integrate.

Y’see, a weird thing has occurred: a subset of pinkish beige people have lost so much pride, they can’t find pride in anything but being pinkish beige. We see this in every minority. Brown people isolated that hard also lost pride in everything except being brown!

Integration efforts fight bigotry by bringing people into environments that renew their pride in practical or culturally impressive things. Integrating minorities into colleges makes them less bigoted.

The shitskins get points added to their SAT score by the university considering them. With this new change, they get something closer to the SAT score being automatically adjusted at the test level. I'm sure it won't be long until the "Adversity Index" is factored directly into the overall score.

I will kill you if I ever see your face.

Attached: a4b08ac3067af494db552811638919c041e1d1bc.jpg (640x480, 81.33K)

how much are you paid for this

I'm a STEMlord who got back from a networking event 30min ago. Nothing you've suggested will change me or my outlook.

Attached: ff276a4610fcd7c66eab8d28dd2c4519da84db2da35a601b43f25aaaa36952a5.gif (160x168, 538.99K)

That's the hilarious part. They must do this because they start with the axiom that equality is absolute, and any information to the contrary is ascertained with a flawed measurement or interpreted with faulty reasoning. The immense tower of lies these retards have to erect is mind boggling to a sane mind.

Why are you reporting these stupid fucktard news here OP? This isn't reddit or 4chan far as I know. Are you a new migrant trying to fit in or a complete faggot?

No, you won’t. You’re a wimp. You’re an internet tough guy. Not that it would really matter if you weren’t; you’re on the wrong side of all strength in society. Man will not submit to you, and your squirming amuses less enslaved people. If you kill anyone, your genetic lineage will very likely die in jail. Your kind have been dying out throughout all history. Personally, I even support sterilizing convicts of violent crime.

If you want to be a slave, that’s fine as long as you’re not violent, but you should consider the lesson of Islam. By pressuring all people with sufficiently functional minds to perfect and execute arts of war, did they make a good society? Or did they turn previously functional ecologies into blasted wastelands full of people who hide their endless shame behind high walls and black cloths? Enslaving capable minds with hatred drags society towards that.

>>>/pol3/
Come join on in lads.

I wonder which this is, a bot or a retard. Notice it doesn't even address the content of the OP.

One of the things that is fun about participating in this deep slavepit is casually falsifying people like you. Check out the threadsnipe I posted. Check out what I said about finite differentiation. That isn’t equality as an axiom. That’s equality as a scientific truth. That’s also inequality as a scientific truth.

Hatred is the submission that feels defiant. Releasing hatred is the defiance that feels like submission. Do what IS defiant, not merely what FEELS defiant. Reals over feels. Truth is the root of power.

You are incorrect. Content of the OP was addressed. These are stupid fucktard news.

What are you even getting at? He's networking with people who want his skills. Are you advocating some 100% study-abroad in Africa or something?

Hey, I use that retard insult myself, but bot? Kinda dumb to use that non-literally, isn’t it? Is bot manipulation more a left or right phenomenon?

Bit of a warning to would-be world rulers: the more influence you exert, the more influence gets exerted on you. One of the subtler things egalitarianism does is that it diffuses influences. Inclusiveness also helps in this way. An inclusive, egalitarian society diffuses responsibility in a huge way.

I’m mentioning this because of the bot thing. Imagine that someone is actually running an influential bot farm and can prove that they personally have the influence of any other hundred thousand people. How many people worth of influence does it become rational to exert on that person?

Definitely a bot. It tries to use language vague enough to be inconspicuously subversive.

Er, no, though that would be pretty awesome. Can we get poor people who only have ditch digger skills to go learn in the company of their intellectual peers? If white minds are so superior they’ll help pull the developmental levels upwards, and will bring back skills/experiences that help them in developed nations, too.

I think this would be hard to find acceptance for on the African side (ebola responders discovered that local paranoia was lethally hazardous to them), though if I were doing the negotiation I would try saying something like, “Look, the admixture of native populations plus our own in the project will tamp back security and corruption risks while raising the standard. We aren’t doing this purely to abandon undesirables overseas. Protecting and helping our people will guarantee quality for yours, too.”

Whew. It’s a good thing I’m here to laugh.

Why not popularize the method with your children and grandchildren? If it has as much success as you boast, other parents will want to adopt your method.

BURIED IN THIS ARTICLE IS GRAPH SHOWING RACE IS A BETTER PREDICTOR OF SAT THAN PARENTS INCOME OR EDUCATION

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (640x1048, 256.67K)

I had a thread about the problems of Meritocracy and it was deleted, proving my point. Nobody wanted to talk about the 'merits of my point', proving meritocracy is a farce.

Complain all you want about people getting special admittance, into Ivy leagues. Once they got their degree, what are you going to do? You have to admit they now out merit you with their Ivy League degree, right? They're going to drop the boot on you, uneducated unwashed, flyover state, racist pleebs later.

They have tons of technogeeks from India to import and replace all of you, thanks to the immigration machine Kushner is building. You complain, there is someone ready to replace you with equal skillset, from some country somewhere, ready to work cheaper and without complaint.

America was not founded to be a Meritocracy. That is a good happenstance. Fort knox is nice to, but not the reason for founding the country.

America was founded on principles, faith based principles. They were Christian based principles, there were no jewish signers of the Declaration of Independence.

Meritocracy is a happenstance result of a Republic. However, so is wealthy families, trust funds and private Colleges.

If you want to be run by "elitist" know-it all, jewish wannabe philosopher kings like Kissinger and liberal degree elitists like Kushner are happy to oblige. Like the Einsteins of the past, their ideas will rule over you.

Proud of your IQ or achivements? Pride comes before the fall. Pride is not a virtue, it is a vice.

Again, America was founded on principles and a set of ideals. That's what makes up the nation, not elitists philosopher kings.

Have any more questions, please call the East India Trading Call Center. They will be more than happy to take your call.

Attached: p284a[1].jpg (450x481, 35.52K)

This is probably good news, as it formalizes what the universities have been doing for decades anyway.

at least one freemason signed the declaration of independence, though

this is why PolPot took teachers into the forest and shot them all
not such an evil guy now, reflecting as to why, and their mistaken belief they were bullet proof.

Good point, but a single member of a crypto-jew cult also shows how little regard or influence they had at the time.

They mostly attended the Founder's Chapel. Wallbuilders website is a good resource on the topic of the Founder's beliefs.

I'm perfectly happy to turn the entire world into a charred wasteland if it means an end to your jew face.

Attached: 63291e9bd46362a73b360958f87e945d53ee20a4.jpg (444x640, 179.58K)

I can't take the news day after day, domestic psychological operation against the American public are outlawed by law. But I am telling you what, day after day, there is no doubt a psychological war occurring.

For Asian Americans, a changing landscape on college admissions

In a windowless classroom at an Arcadia tutoring center, parents crammed into child-sized desks and dug through their pockets and purses for pens as Ann Lee launches a PowerPoint presentation.

Her primer on college admissions begins with the basics: application deadlines, the relative virtues of the SAT versus the ACT and how many Advanced Placement tests to take.

Then she eases into a potentially incendiary topic — one that many counselors like her have learned they cannot avoid.

“Let's talk about Asians,” she says.

Lee's next slide shows three columns of numbers from a Princeton University study that tried to measure how race and ethnicity affect admissions by using SAT scores as a benchmark. It uses the term “bonus” to describe how many extra SAT points an applicant's race is worth. She points to the first column.

African Americans received a “bonus” of 230 points, Lee says.

She points to the second column.

“Hispanics received a bonus of 185 points.”

The last column draws gasps.

Asian Americans, Lee says, are penalized by 50 points — in other words, they had to do that much better to win admission.

latimes.com/local/california/la-me-adv-asian-race-tutoring-20150222-story.html#page=1

No amount of mental gymnastics changes the truth, and the truth is equality of opportunity reveals the truth nature of the under populations. Trivial to debate a leftist on this because they have no choice but to push equality of outcome, which by definition means they must adjust for inequality of input.

Hew goldberg, would you like some bottled flint water?

No, that's it's due to economic inequality created by racism goy.- Dr. Schlomo Greenblatberg.

It's easy to show using algorithms too, equality of opportunity vs equality of outcome. I'm curious if anyone has written any pseudocode to contrast the two positions. It would be even more hilarious watching leftists try to argue the code.

The expensive fees for SATs and other standardized tests are a cash cow for testing companies and another way of nickle-and-diming us.

Zig Forums is an English language board.

Attached: 795177 copy 5.jpg (149x167, 5.42K)

Why bother to test anyone…it is open borders at university and the education will soon reflect this sad fact.

Thinking poos have an equal skillset. Obviously you have never worked with a subhuman.

wtf I love bug people now

Attached: bug woman butchers dog alive.webm (720x480, 1.65M)

Fuck that.
You set mortal traps, and poison.
Done.
Spend your cheap ammo on training your wife and children to bust an eye at 300.

Can we kill everything, and everyone that is down with this shit yet?
Does that make us them?
I'm so fucking done with this shit.

Attached: charliedontsurf.jpg (500x643, 65.52K)

That is absolutely disgusting. And yet it would be a pleasure to watch the dog rip her apart. Death by dog for all cruel gooks.

It's a false equivalence to compare a white guy gunning down commies and foreskin chewing yiddish bolsheviks and their mulatto swine herd.

Attached: 2915581-1485538331823.jpg (1920x1080, 189.49K)

*whew* Thanks lad.
Can we do this soon then? I ain't gettin' any younger.

Attached: download.jpeg (195x259, 3.88K)

nothing

Sigh……..Pic related

Attached: 2.jpg (1928x376 72.69 KB, 84.39K)

The OP implied that with pilpul, so I just assumed "David Coleman" was as jewish as his name sounded.

I am smugly enjoying the simple fact that this is all it took to shut your fucking subversive kike vermin mouth the fuck up.
We're going to kill you. You know this, right?

Attached: 1557073903776-1.png (888x828, 359.68K)

Hi shill-kun. You need to see this.

Attached: 5d4ae5e82b169af23a51c8ef8c635098c6f99511263a85cc4cc72d1439b4fc48.jpg (568x505, 68.9K)

Doesn't work unless it also looks at advantages. Inevitably this will roll into privilege-speak. "Straight math" didn'y help girl's math scores, so now they'll just lie and say they're equal. But we'll never address the feminization of the classroom, which counts as adversity for males even by activist logic if not by activist dogma.

Fake and gay.
Americans are heretics chimping out against God installed order of Divine Monarchy.

Attached: 4234.jpg (2433x3801, 2.11M)

This is a mod.

In a way, this is not incorrect. The point of the SATs was always to assess how well the student was likely to perform in college. Now that every nigger is constitutionally entitled to a Ph.D., just being a nigger is worth 6 million points on the test. They will literally all perform well, since you can't expel them.

Honk honk.

His posts read like a dumb person trying to sound intelligent.

Your queen is descended of Muhammad pigshit be upon his beard and knighted kikes.

The true purpose of this is to gradually exclude whites from the elite decision-making layer of society and ensure that the gap to the next layer down is wide enough to ensure they are never be able to usurp the jews at the top.
It's not anti-white per se, it's anti-smartwhite, the rest is just icing on the cake

The only call that India answers is the call of nature.

It's shitlords like you that make me get urges to do very bad things in minecraft

Wait guys, you haven't done this yet? Get with the times.

Attached: Don't take me to a black doctor.png (852x480 442.6 KB, 18.35K)

Muh Hispanic Background
Muh Native American Background
But derr 10% of the Worlds White Privilege is holding meez back, derr derr…
Yawn

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (750x572 4.75 MB, 533.23K)

Just like feminists claimed that women were shorter and weaker because they were underfed starting in the crib. Then they ate and proved their point.

Attached: B48260FB-8AC2-484E-BD00-3E6F991EA28D.jpeg (380x228, 25.8K)

Keyboard warrior bitch.

Attached: vivek-17-hrs-this-is-me-and-my-friend-26359272.png (500x673, 184.29K)

Some universities will outsource their affirmative action. When people say what are you doing to uplift, they’ll point to this and shrug. Kikes will take advantage of a central point for subversion, not that unis aren’t fully pozzed already. But unis that aren’t as pozzed as the college boards is and will become will find this a convenient way to acquire more poz.

this ussr had to show results, so they really needed to have top performer, americans are to lax they have no real external threat so they will dissolve by themselves

Holy shit, they really did that?

I can't wait for all the rich niggers to eat the poor niggers alive for getting more advantages than them. People here seem to think that nogs won't pretend to be virtuous (((baste))) conservatives about this, when in actuality niggers will just pretend like they don't like it for "logical" reasons while desperately trying to steal all the gibs for themselves.

Attached: 59799bf55d4290dadaa82f5beefa0053c47dc00bc4ed98b1419be42025fa4dbd.jpeg (848x807, 136.99K)