Purple LARPer Right Again

Isaac Wilson
Isaac Wilson

Remember that namefag trying to get us to help the dirty hippies last week? I sure do and he is looking less and less like a LARPer each and every day. For a SWAT team to storm an embassy in violation of the Vienna Convention is a first in geopolitical history. I cannot stress enough how unusual this event is or implications it casts. Essentially if this is allowed to stand a country can choose exactly what part of government of a foreign country gets to represent it internationally. Forget undermining sovereignty this latest stunt by Trump's DoS to do the work of Jews has completely undermined international diplomacy. Can't believe I'm starting to see merit in this LARP.

Attached: f2bccd04dba503a6320bb5bb18cb278a2a8e362076a23c4ae983b20fb260415f-1.jpg (323.48 KB, 1435x1075)

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2019-05-16/swat-team-raids-venezuelan-embassy-dc-cheers-guaido-supporters
archive.is/7saRZ
archive.is/CUgtw
newsweek.com/ivanka-trump-landlord-mining-contract-environment-1427851
rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2019/05/16/dont-laugh-at-ivanka-2024/
codepink.org/support_venezuela_embassy
archive.is/m0Fx9
archive.fo/ZRwqE
archive.is/7KTWl
archive.is/rzcO8
archive.fo/RGVuO
archive.is/fdtxJ
archive.is/1xlft

Jaxon Howard
Jaxon Howard

Wow I'm a retarded fuck sorry anons sorry for no link.

zerohedge.com/news/2019-05-16/swat-team-raids-venezuelan-embassy-dc-cheers-guaido-supporters

A federal SWAT team breached the Venezuelan embassy in D.C. on Thursday morning, in a move the Maduro government has condemned as a violation of the Vienna Convention, which protects a nation's embassy as sovereign territory.

The raid was likely on orders from the highest levels of the State Department, given the US only recognizes Juan Guaido's opposition movement as the sole legitimate authority in Venezuela, even though it has no power domestically, but is a kind of government-in-exile.

Reporters on the scene noted that the federal agents stormed the embassy in Georgetown with a SWAT battering ram, after which an ambulance could be seen on the scene, but it was not immediately clear who was injured, or if there was any attempt among the four to resist arrest.

Joshua Murphy
Joshua Murphy

Original VZ Thread By Purple:
archive.is/7saRZ

Embassy Thread:
archive.is/CUgtw

Dylan Myers
Dylan Myers

Purple LARPer also gave us Jared and Ivanka's DC address two weeks before this dropped today.

Ivanka Trump and Jared Kushner's Washington, D.C., mansion landlord was granted lease renewals from the Trump administration Wednesday for a proposed copper-nickel mine that could turn a protected Minnesota wilderness area into a "gigantic new potty," a former chief ethics lawyer under President George W. Bush warned. He then expressed disappointment in the first daughter.

Of course owner of the home they rent is a fucking kike billionaire Andrónico Luksic.

Then this…Rush agitating the Boomers for Jewvanka 2024

rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2019/05/16/dont-laugh-at-ivanka-2024/

RUSH: Maybe Ivanka Trump by 2024. I’m looking at the faces of the staff. Don’t laugh. Do not reject that. Here’s the thing. No, that far out, it’s really impossible. But let’s use some history. Let’s go back to the eight years of Reagan. The eight years of Reagan as far as the Republican Party were just awesome, but they couldn’t wait to get rid of Reagan. Mainstream Washington Republicans couldn’t wait. They wanted to bask in the light and the glow of the popularity of Reagan.

LARP looking a lot less like a LARP after today.

Sebastian Gonzalez
Sebastian Gonzalez

Nigga its called "predictive programming"

Noah Thompson
Noah Thompson

Of course owner of the home they rent is a fucking kike billionaire Andrónico Luksic.

Yeah this guy is growing on me. Mods nuked the thread of his right after someone made that post about Kushner and look and what leaked today in that article.

Attached: image.png (2.77 MB, 2880x1800)

Logan White
Logan White

It is actually really crazy how desperate the jews are coming across.

Isaac Martin
Isaac Martin

The four remaining "Embassy Collective" activists
Four hippies stayed behind?
Weak, hippies. Weak. They should have gone on a hunger strike and come out on ambulance stretchers to news cameras.
Fasting would have been good for the health and their need for self denial, solidarity with the Venezuelans, and ascendance SJWdom.
Boo!

Swatting them is bad form as well. Boo to that also!

James Bell
James Bell

(cont.) There was no excuse. Most of them had plenty of fat reserves. Their warrior side is lacking.
codepink.org/support_venezuela_embassy

Ryder Perry
Ryder Perry

Checked. Imagine that
Tyrian was right

Adrian Campbell
Adrian Campbell

<MUH Q BUT FOR YOUNGER-THAN-BOOMER GENERATIONS IS REEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL
Kill yourself. Saged and reported.

Eli Thomas
Eli Thomas

I'll at least give you this these are a lot more substantial than Q (((proofs))).

Jace Garcia
Jace Garcia

<I'm a jew in Tel Aviv working to protect Jared Kushner

You can't tar Barney user with Q stink. He hates kikes and is direct, upfront, and clearly autistic. You lose shoo jew.

Jayden Clark
Jayden Clark

reported
<REPORTED

Only the jew advocates censorship of knowledge. You think we are gonna let the mods and Chaim over here make up our minds for us just cause they've taken your 30 pieces of silver kike?

Kayden Adams
Kayden Adams

itt: TRSodomites

Attached: (((purpleanon)))-4.JPG (251.98 KB, 1710x934)
Attached: (((purpleanon)))-3.JPG (73.29 KB, 1428x373)
Attached: (((purpleanon)))-2.jpg (108.19 KB, 947x120)
Attached: (((purpleanon))).JPG (201.25 KB, 1232x979)

Parker Lee
Parker Lee

He's also the one who Zig Forums collectively shouted down when he suggested we make memes over Mr. BoneSaw and the WaPo asset. How should one think about that event now?

Luis Wood
Luis Wood

I don't think it's "TRSodomites trying to regain credibility" as much as it's a LARPer who happens to be a TRSodomite, and is an apologist for them.

Andrew Walker
Andrew Walker

Only one of those is actually a post by Purple and in it he say TRS are shills you irredeemable shill faggot who spams every thread involving him with this shit. Unironically kill yourself faggot.

Ryder Miller
Ryder Miller

could be. either way mods need to perma-nuke trs threads.

Dylan Reyes
Dylan Reyes

Don't samefag within 1 minute of your first shill post Chaim. Anyone claiming Purple is a TRS shill or has anything to do with TRS is a paid disinformation agent taking kike's 30 pieces of silver if they aren't one themselves.

One post by Purple the other are 3 threads you faggots created yourselves to try and associate this with TRS to smear it. Your kike bullshit is easily detected. shoo jew.

Ethan Sanders
Ethan Sanders

Was swatting four hippies really necessary? How long could they have held out?
Now it's bad optics and complete disregard for the Vienna Convention.
Did someone forget to have breakfast the morning they ordered that?

Gabriel Watson
Gabriel Watson

<Don't examine anything for yourself GOY trust me trust my plan don't do any reading he's a TRS sodomite

Reminder these posts are all by same shill who floods every Purple associated thread to try and associate him with TRS sodomites. This is a deliberate disinformation tactic and only further proof of this LARP's legitimacy. Unlike Q which kikes like this work so hard to support and isolate in it's containment area they try and smear Purple when they aren't busy nuking any thread relating to him.

Really activates the almonds how hard you faggots are working to keep people here disinterested from even looking into something.

archive.is/m0Fx9
archive.fo/ZRwqE
archive.is/CUgtw
archive.is/7KTWl
archive.is/7saRZ
archive.is/rzcO8
archive.fo/RGVuO
archive.is/fdtxJ

Owen Morris
Owen Morris

The first post (((PurpleAnon))) aka Mike Enoch posted on Zig Forums, which was shoahed by mods, he defended TRS and claimed they aren't controlled opposition. See the first pic here:

Now fuck off Mike.

David Robinson
David Robinson

Purple said they need the Gaydo's point men inside the embassy to do 24/7 PR in US media for military intervention. As it looks like there VZ adventure is falling apart they are getting desperate hence the swatting.

Owen Hughes
Owen Hughes

I don't know or care what TRS is, and just ignore all TRS talk. I don't really care either if one can correctly spot a shill or not as long as they are not pushing someone constantly that ultimately turns out to be a shill.

Ethan Mitchell
Ethan Mitchell

<Trust me goyim Purple is now Mike Peinovich see first pic which is a thread clearly not by Purple but one I created myself to help me smear him with TRS affiliation

Gavin Flores
Gavin Flores

Is there an Zig Forums PurpleAnon thread prior to 2/18/19?

Adam Scott
Adam Scott

Sorry user mislabeled you but that is a hazard of torposting. You are right Purple was definitely trying to stir up the meme machine to attack MBS and Kushner after the embassy killing. Apparently MBS/KSA are essential to clown prince Jared's peace plan for greater israel.

Christian Harris
Christian Harris

What's the hurry? It fell apart already. What good will it do now? Are they pushing for it again? Venezuela had to do with the SA Aramco IPO and the Middle East peace plan (which comes out June 15 afaik) according to user's thread, but does it all hinge upon the other - Iran sanctions, pushing for war?

Jonathan Kelly
Jonathan Kelly

No problem at all. Didn't even see the mislabelling, just generally expressing that the TRS thing is a non-issue for me, and I just ignore their trolling.

Zachary Sullivan
Zachary Sullivan

cant even remember, all i know is that it was really controversial because the mods were shutting threads down so quickly. and then a tidal wave of shills appeared. whatever he was saying i guess some of it was important.

Jonathan Brown
Jonathan Brown

There was someone that was probably him around October last year but he was a lot more vague and didn't answer questions but same formatting and pushing hard against Kushner and suggesting getting rid of MBS was way of fucking with Jared. In circumspect wish I archived those two threads if any other anons have them please post.

Asher Hill
Asher Hill

Is there an Zig Forums PurpleAnon thread prior to 2/18/19?

that is my question. Please show us a PurpleAnon thread prior to 2/18/19 on Zig Forums.

Leo Smith
Leo Smith

Q variant made for millenials and zoomers is REAL REAL REA LREA LRAELRAELRLAERLAERLERALREL
Qtard boomers said the EXACT same things you're saying RIGHT NOW to defend Q. Same with all the prior "insideranon" LARPfags. You're shilling for a fake LARP. Kill yourself.

Levi Jenkins
Levi Jenkins

Eunuch would never say anything bad about Jizzhands. AnCap the Nation is one of their top podcasts.

Jayden Baker
Jayden Baker

It definitely hinges on MBS getting what he wants most which is his IPO a few trillion and control of the kingdom until his death in 50+ years. Even the leaked version in israeli media this month are now saying the Gulf monarchies especially KSA are paying for more the 70% of entire plan and that is what they are publicly talking about now.

Sebastian Reed
Sebastian Reed

kikes run controlled opposition campaigns constantly.

Joseph Wright
Joseph Wright

Saged and reported.

<OY VEY IF I CAN'T GET MODS TO CENSOR THREAD I'LL SMEAR PURPLE WITH Q FAGGOTRY

David Price
David Price

Purple IS a rebranded Q. Same bullshit larp. Same bullshit premise. Instead of targeting boomers with quizzes, they target younger crowds with better imageboard lingo skills. You're chasing the promise of magic insider namefag predicting and saving everything instead of taking action.

Angel Collins
Angel Collins

hey fuckface. I asked you to provide a link or an archive to a PurpleAnon thread on 8pol prior to 2/18/19. Thanks.

Kevin Perez
Kevin Perez

I believe Purple also suggested doxxing Jazzhands to take away his cushy beltway bottom bitch salary. Really great TRS psyop you know suggesting to dox each other, that they are all paid shills, that people outside feed them talking points.

The absolute state of the nightshift in Tel Aviv my friend.

Connor Taylor
Connor Taylor

I have the thread, and no, you rude asshole.

Easton Myers
Easton Myers

When the Venezuelan people beg for help…
The Leftist media claims that it is Trump.

When Trump wins the election, the Leftist media claims that Russia rigged the American election.

When America actually did intervene in Venezuela,
The Russians sent Nuclear Bombers to aid Venezuelan Communism.

Hmmm…. so… Russia Elected Trump, then Russia defended Venezuela from Trump??

Something g about the Leftist narrative is quite fishy, no?

Isaiah Russell
Isaiah Russell

Wow kike you must not be able to read.

archive.is/m0Fx9

2/15/19 and he posted threads in October and November but those only dealt with Kushner, KSA, & MBS.

Jason Hill
Jason Hill

I wasn't talking to you, Torfag. Why don't

stop samefagging?

Angel Evans
Angel Evans

archive.is/m0Fx9

I encourage anons to ctrl+F "Enoch"

Stay defeated, Mike.

Mason Young
Mason Young

If I wanted to samefag your retarded jewish ass all I would have to do is create another VM and run a VPN on it not stoop down to using a service created by the NSA and US Naval Intelligence.

<PURPLE IS ENOCH I SWEAR GOYIM FOLLOW MY D&C SPAM I FILL EVERY SINGLE PURPLE THREAD WITH

David Rodriguez
David Rodriguez

I can't even say it. What a mess. VZ, Iran, China, NK…
Yeah, but I was talking to you, and you're getting paranoid delusional if you see me as the same person everywhere.

Kevin Smith
Kevin Smith

let me make a dank infographic for (((you))), mikey

Samuel Perry
Samuel Perry

Wow kike you must not be able to read.
archive.is/m0Fx9
2/15/19 and he posted threads in

2/15/19 is before 2/18/19 what is your rebuttal you insufferable faggot?
October and November but those only dealt with Kushner, KSA, & MBS.

Asher Smith
Asher Smith

Taking friendly fire here, lol. Unapologetic Tor user so all Teflon.

Carter Diaz
Carter Diaz

all namefags and tripfags get the gas

Luis Diaz
Luis Diaz

Tor is fine unless you want to do some serious things don't worry user. This shill is absurd. He asks for a single thread before 2/18/19 gets one from 2/15/19 and then proceeds to pretend like it never was presented to him.

archive.is/m0Fx9
What is your rebuttal kike shill?

Blake Rivera
Blake Rivera

Would me posting the thread here shut up sewer mouth over there, or would it give too much information about our glowanon's posting habits? I'm leaning towards just filtering him.

Cooper Ward
Cooper Ward

Maybe Langley learned to chew less cock and put up a little more evidence?

Gavin Campbell
Gavin Campbell

Post em so the other anons realize what shilling faggot sewer mouth sodomite is.

Dominic Moore
Dominic Moore

user in question mercilessly mocks the CIA. If it is a psyop it's not being run by CIA as they wouldn't have made comments user makes.

Ayden Peterson
Ayden Peterson

OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

stay defeated, mikey.

Attached: PurpleAnon-Maymay-1.jpg (2.69 MB, 1784x2936)

Joshua Young
Joshua Young

LARPing is a kike shill term that is six million percent meaningless–didn't read the rest of your gay OP.

Andrew Myers
Andrew Myers

Did spergy glowanon say they already know who he is? And if some know, not everyone knows. I don't want to be responsible to him being road pancake. Sorry, but I won't post it for now.

Ethan Richardson
Ethan Richardson

Conan, boy detective, is on the case!

Attached: conan-its-autism-time.jpg (30.97 KB, 474x355)

Tyler Turner
Tyler Turner

Attached: mein-sides.jpg (93.15 KB, 490x591)

Julian Perez
Julian Perez

2/15/19 you faggot.

High quality shill image there it's almost like you think we are all too fucking stupid to understand context in OP's thousands and thousands of words of posting or that the last images in your faggot infographic were added and edited by you and last one isn't even from fucking cripple chan.

The absolute state of the night shift in Tel Aviv.

Jace Roberts
Jace Roberts

Can you post a screenshot of your "8ch screenshot" folder? I wanna see how many files are in it

Attached: conan-big-think.jpg (53.09 KB, 448x448)

Tyler Powell
Tyler Powell

If seweranon wasn't such a faggy brainlet, he would likely remember the thread that had a lot of considered and passionate replies, or glowanon's multiple appearances here, and if he doesn't, he's not enough of a regular Zig Forumslack and should shut up about things he doesn't know.

Christopher Gutierrez
Christopher Gutierrez

lel i used the thread you yourself posted here:

how defeated can you get in a single thread?

Jason Gray
Jason Gray

it's modest but growing

Attached: 8chan-folder.JPG (49.67 KB, 535x495)

Daniel Ward
Daniel Ward

Reminder a manlet like you couldn't defeat anyone
147 files
one-hundred-and-fourty-seven fucking files
the majority of them are 85000x42000
he thinks people value this information
he'll never stop making them
WEW

Attached: conan-does-deadlifts.png (10.97 KB, 969x282)

Brayden Lee
Brayden Lee

You realize this is the internet right?

hey fuckface. I asked you to provide a link or an archive to a PurpleAnon thread on 8pol prior to 2/18/19. Thanks.

Has been provided to you 3 times you stupid faggot.

James Cox
James Cox

Sorry, "information" was too nice. I should call it dribble.

Michael Nelson
Michael Nelson

<if I call myself Moarpheus anons will never realize I'm a paid jewish disinformation agent

Nathaniel Foster
Nathaniel Foster

Wait…
<moarpheus
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Nathan Turner
Nathan Turner

implying moarpheus isn't a jewish disinformation agent

Xavier Walker
Xavier Walker

be mike enoch
defeated by a manlet moarpheus
kvetch

Attached: jew-tears.png (98.28 KB, 307x363)

Charles Allen
Charles Allen

At least you can admit to being a manlet. Not like you needed to. Anyone that boasts doing deadlifts in between posts gives that away

Brayden Hughes
Brayden Hughes

Attached: jew-kvetching.jpg (68.73 KB, 600x600)

Hunter Nelson
Hunter Nelson

Invading the embassy like that probably means things are on a schedule, and timing is getting rather desperate?

Caleb Jackson
Caleb Jackson

Cope harder, shorty

Henry Harris
Henry Harris

Attached: kvetching.jpg (18.52 KB, 200x328)

Bentley Walker
Bentley Walker

Alright, calm down small fry. The images you're posting describe your mental state too well

Jose Gonzalez
Jose Gonzalez

Go eat some tide pods and it'll send you back in time so you can go be a nazi with hitler.

Attached: Anti-Jew-Thots.jpg (113.65 KB, 1024x1024)

Carter Edwards
Carter Edwards

Annnnnnd you're done. One thread. One infograph. One manlet Moarpheus. One Mike Enoch defeated. One (((PurpleAnon))) exposed. Tell me something: what's the feel like?

Attached: kvetching-3.png (126.57 KB, 933x916)

Jacob Adams
Jacob Adams

See this is what I mean. You think anyone reads your dribble. They don't. I didn't.

Connor Foster
Connor Foster

Attached: mike-enoch-sad-2.png (34.42 KB, 366x456)

Christian King
Christian King

This shill is priceless.

<GOYS GOYS HE IS TOTALLY RED PILLING US ON TRS SODOMITES NOT A MANLET MOARPHEUS IS A HERO PURPLE IS ENOCH IT ALL MAKES SENSE GOYS TRUST THE PLAN

The absolute state of Moarpheus the schizo poster at best at worst jew in tel aviv.

XD

John Reyes
John Reyes

Show us on the doll where Mike Enoch touched you?

Attached: image.png (192.14 KB, 480x360)

Joseph Rogers
Joseph Rogers

<t-then how did you k-know?
I literally saw the dark red archive link with a wall of screencapped text and knew immediately. People aren't retarded. They see the same thing I do and immediately scroll past.

But as I said, you'll never stop making them, despite this being self-evident. Because you're Conan, boy detective!

Attached: uhm.jpg (59.49 KB, 1280x720)

Cooper Myers
Cooper Myers

muh tel aviv
samefag
is same.

Alright. Teh lulz have died up. Just remember: no matter how much time it took you to cook up this marketing attempt, Enoch, it only took me one maymay to destroy it. You're inferior m8.

user rushes in to defend mike enoch
totally not mike enoch

stay kvetching

Attached: mike-enoch-sad.png (975.9 KB, 856x1166)

Julian Hill
Julian Hill

kvetching
Tell me, do you actually believe that your oversized mspaint edits affect powerful jews? please say yes

Hudson Kelly
Hudson Kelly

only took me one maymay to destroy it
Look at the absolute mental state of this loser. He does believe it.

David Bell
David Bell

do you really believe you can defeat a powerful jew like mike enoch
im kicking a dead horse at this point. enjoy your thread.

Attached: trs-dying-4.JPG (135.05 KB, 1324x640)
Attached: trs-dying-3.JPG (59.2 KB, 1165x624)
Attached: trs-dying-2.JPG (84.29 KB, 1795x879)

Christopher Jackson
Christopher Jackson

Kicking a dead horse would involve actually doing something

Joshua Martin
Joshua Martin

Show us on the doll where Mike Enoch touched you?

Also you were already buttblasted several times you mentally ill faggot. 2/15/19 is 3 days before 2/18/19 your rebuttal Schmuley?

Attached: image.png (394.96 KB, 792x612)

Brandon Foster
Brandon Foster

btw thanks for showing how much being called a manlet gets to you. You usually go for over (100), but call you a manlet and you give out at a measly (21)

Evan Martin
Evan Martin

Kill yourself nigger.

Ian Richardson
Ian Richardson

kikebush
newfags, be sure to filter, sage, and report.

Eli Gonzalez
Eli Gonzalez

Did mikey make your bum bum bleed?

Attached: image.png (438.86 KB, 750x863)

James Thompson
James Thompson

WHITE NATIONALISM IS SAVING THE WHITE RACE

Lucas Smith
Lucas Smith

Did Mike not use any lube is that why your ass still hurts so much you come here to shit up the board?

Attached: image.png (95.65 KB, 500x522)

Samuel Carter
Samuel Carter

Whatever do you mean user? Conan makes great 134204x478282 mspaint images! SO informative!

Attached: conanmadsmall.jpg (17.69 KB, 237x138)

Nolan Sullivan
Nolan Sullivan

Wanna bet he has more 134204x478282 mspaint images than friends including online ones and imaginary ones. XD

Henry Wood
Henry Wood

If it is a psyop it's not being run by CIA as they wouldn't have made comments user makes.

Basically, according to purpleanon, CIA = joe biden type kiddie diddlers, NSA = tomcruise-esque leet guys with mirror sunglasses.

Jeremiah Reed
Jeremiah Reed

According to me; government = completely corrupt and not worth listening to. It hasn't been a European White government in over 100 years.

Colton Bell
Colton Bell

Purple threads all archives
Original VZ Thread By Purple:
archive.is/7saRZ

Embassy Thread:
archive.is/CUgtw

Other Threads:
archive.is/7KTWl
archive.is/7saRZ
archive.is/rzcO8
archive.fo/RGVuO
archive.is/fdtxJ
archive.is/m0Fx9
archive.fo/ZRwqE
archive.is/1xlft

Anyone shilling against Purple is a Kike or paid by them.

Wyatt Jenkins
Wyatt Jenkins

saving Q2larp
Kill yourself.

Christopher Green
Christopher Green

Anyone have the dox on Kushner or Bolton threads saved?

Attached: Screenshot-20190516-192307-Samsung-Internet.jpg (316.39 KB, 1383x617)
Attached: Screenshot-20190516-192055-Samsung-Internet.jpg (334.89 KB, 1439x570)

Robert Gomez
Robert Gomez

kushners home address…
ONE OF THEM? Do you have any idea how many homes and apartments these people have? I was dealing with mid range wealth when I was working and you have no idea what you are dealing with…
'home address' LMAO…it is funny at least.

Eli Lewis
Eli Lewis

Nigger. Explain the Syrian US force locations. Geo-coordinates that were clearly classified intelligence.

Attached: Screenshot-20190516-191301-Samsung-Internet.jpg (1.01 MB, 1439x2191)

Carson Anderson
Carson Anderson

I missed this thread. Was busy.

Brayden Davis
Brayden Davis

I'll ask you the same as in the last Q2Larp thread. Did you actually verify any of this, or are you taking it at face value? This is fake as fuck.

Adrian Phillips
Adrian Phillips

Their 'actual address list' would look more like your photo than a one liner address like the one you fell for.

Caleb Perry
Caleb Perry

archive.is/7KTWl

Brandon Barnes
Brandon Barnes

/pol3/index.html

Gabriel Cruz
Gabriel Cruz

DO you tolerate the TORTRANNY?

Xavier Torres
Xavier Torres

What is the Catholic interest in Bashar al-Assad?

Luke Richardson
Luke Richardson

Sssshhhh

Bolton 39.004039, -77.134215
Pompeo 38.836086, -77.022762
Kushner 38.916758, -77.055026

Jackson Morales
Jackson Morales

You are a dumb faggot there are no less than 4 secret service vehicles on Google Maps at 2449 Tracy Place NW, it is a rental home owned by a Jewish Billionaire who just got mining rights in the US to do some toxic shit it is all spelled out in OP's post. Kushner has no other personal properties in DC nor does Ivanka that is where they live, that is the neighborhood they jog around in the morning in, that is where they and their disgusting mischlinge children sleep at night. Don't believe Purple just Google Kushner or Ivanka + Kalorama which is neighborhood the house is in.

Purple LARPer also gave us Jared and Ivanka's DC address two weeks before this dropped today.
Ivanka Trump and Jared Kushner's Washington, D.C., mansion landlord was granted lease renewals from the Trump administration Wednesday for a proposed copper-nickel mine that could turn a protected Minnesota wilderness area into a "gigantic new potty," a former chief ethics lawyer under President George W. Bush warned. He then expressed disappointment in the first daughter.

Tyler Mitchell
Tyler Mitchell

sage

Brandon Scott
Brandon Scott

I found a pizza place nearby the Kushners residence. its called "&pizza". on the front window they have a sign "love is love" and their menu has some human themed items. for example "The farmers daughter"

Thoughts? Anyone have more info on this place?

Isaiah Martinez
Isaiah Martinez

Nice try, purplefag. No one is buying your cringe.

Attached: 498e86850a60ebd497fa37795c33780d927002421301c2804e2278f3c6e2b261.jpg (49.37 KB, 680x588)
Attached: fda6c8c1a37a477b3789d12c6b2b914846e396768b0147e2832a87071ab761f7.png (63.29 KB, 325x250)
Attached: a831694dc38343c75d80a7c5a1ac86e48cf20f96.jpg (2.15 MB, 2529x1820)
Attached: 884d12e4eef3014b5af072449719f8767d736f094e7292aa3a832ea20516c339.jpg (28.2 KB, 668x578)
Attached: 0fe38b6473975bdd294556bc63cd9808c1633dc7299eff7a96b0536e2839df72.jpg (70.69 KB, 640x632)

William Rivera
William Rivera

The Bolton dox was also nuked, twice. Most of these threads are archived and saved immediately. like right now.

As it stands the SWAT teams came in to take the last hippies who refused to leave the embassy, now Gaydo is there so they can make plans for Venezuela while pretending Gaydo is a government in exile. I'm curious why he said Iran was unimportant at the moment, maybe they're waiting for the Venezuela situation first?

Jonathan Sullivan
Jonathan Sullivan

You realize OP is not the user in question and your memes are absolute dogshit right?

He said VZ was essential to Jared's peace plan which needs to be put in place before ZOG starts another war over there because greater israel always comes first with the Trump Admin.

His one thread about why we are in VZ said Jared promised MBS access to purchase reserves and refining capacity of VZ for their state owned oil company whose books are cooked. Apparently if MBS doesn't get his hands on bargain basement priced oil stuffs to balance books his IPO can't happen, 2030 vision gets cancelled, and MBS gets arrested and executed by one of his uncles who wants to take over instead.

Andrew Green
Andrew Green

The new ambassador Carlos Vecchio is literal CIA. Alum of Kennedy School of Government i.e. the locus deep state education/recruitment central. He also went to Georgetown which is less than 2 miles from CIA headquarters and a place they love sending foreign recruits to so they can dual train them.