Daily Reminder Thread

Jason Sanders
Jason Sanders

Reminding you that there are no good Jews, and any political figure or organization which is not expressly anti-Zionist is, by definition, expressly anti-White.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (112.13 KB, 199x253)
Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1.14 MB, 1200x675)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_studies_on_Jews
youtube.com/watch?v=0Ch3bPpP4YM

Parker Cruz
Parker Cruz

There are no good Jews, and any political figure or organization which is not expressly anti-Zionist is, by definition, expressly anti-White.
Today I will remind them.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (724.16 KB, 810x500)
Attached: ClipboardImage.png (146.12 KB, 220x275)

Jackson King
Jackson King

Just a reminder:
There are no good Jews, and any political figure or organization which is not expressly anti-Zionist is, by definition, expressly anti-White.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1009.51 KB, 1000x666)
Attached: ClipboardImage.png (108.23 KB, 225x225)

Samuel Myers
Samuel Myers

Sheeit, I thought Whites and Jews were the same white devil I learned about from me homies on the street.

All white-looking people were whipping and mistreating us back in the day. Nothing has changed. Jews atleast say Sorry when they mistreat us, but they still treat us like shit like their European counterparts.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1.98 MB, 1300x1269)

Mason Diaz
Mason Diaz

Attached: SlaveShips.jpg (52.2 KB, 539x385)

Matthew Williams
Matthew Williams

So what about those organization that is anti-zionist but also anti-white?

Zachary Scott
Zachary Scott

To me, these white people too.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (336.14 KB, 750x422)
Attached: ClipboardImage.png (11.66 MB, 2950x3473)
Attached: ClipboardImage.png (629.78 KB, 950x534)

Chase Phillips
Chase Phillips

Oh, a negro! Dear me, it sure is a good thing I know the ebonics!

Ahem…

'''Ay yo bitch nigga, git yo dick outcha ear and hear me dis shit: Dem jew niggas owned da slave ships yo! Fo reel doh bruh! Check dem names nigga, you see that Port-u-geez shit nigga you know its onea dem triflin' ass boujee jew niggas yo. You feelin' me lil nigga? Dem Euro-peein' niggas ain't be doing nat shit yo! Check it, where'd most of our ancestors go mah niggaaaaa? Weren't to the White people places! It was dahn wit dem Ibeereerin nigga yo! Yo nigga, Whitey was ready to give us Africa back yo! WAKANDA NIGGA FO REAL. Big Head Yakub done fucked shit up, but the White man be ready to give us that shit back yo! Ain't no lil yella chinamayne gonna do dat shit, and them jew niggas sho as FUCK aint givin' all that sweet melanin and 4skins up bruh!"

… There. I think that should suffice.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1.03 MB, 912x513)

Nathan Davis
Nathan Davis

Ahem…

"Nah nigga, dat ain't not Euro-peein' shit son, dats some straight-up Levanovaltine niggas yo. Dey like them brown arab niggas bruh. You think dat shit we went thru was reel? Nigga, dem arab niggas - and dem jew niggas yo - cut a niggas dick off! ALL OF IT! Like that nigga on Game of Thrones nigga, "root n stem" n sheeeeit. Nigga, Whitey be a bitch sometimes, but at leas he got some honor, plus dat nigga crazy I seen him make friends wit a lion n shit, fo reel. Das da sorta nigga you wanna have around, some shit go down, nahmeen? Deez other nigga doh… Tch. Sheiiiit. Fuck dat. Aint no jew nigga gettin' mah root nigga, less she got some big ol' milk truck you feel me? Even then nigga, I drop that shit and go! Ain't taking my stem but on a rental nigga, nuh uh!"

… Yes, well. I think that'll do. A fine reminder.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (708.76 KB, 1120x500)

Jacob Long
Jacob Long

I think yer on to sump'n.
Meme this shit m'ninjas.

The EbonicPill!

Levi Johnson
Levi Johnson

Might need to modernize it, look for twitter slang. Deadass, cope, and all that other stuff.

Camden Nguyen
Camden Nguyen

Yes my accent is a bit dated.

Adrian Cook
Adrian Cook

Yeah. That was some 90's nigger jabber.
Good effort though.

Blake Walker
Blake Walker

Hey, remember when we were all fooled into holding hands with our destroyers, and believing we were gonna fist pump into the sunset together?
Good times.

Jack Williams
Jack Williams

There is no "Jewish" race, and there is no "White" race.
Literally. You can't prove that "White people" or "Jews" even exist…
Look at the DNA results.
What now bitches?

Attached: d0ff7db66bcc57495d23de35.png (522.28 KB, 2602x1000)

Mason Young
Mason Young

Aksually, the jewish race does exist, their genetic is the same as the arabs, being of the same race after all.

Jeremiah Edwards
Jeremiah Edwards

Today I will remind them.

Attached: genocide.jpg (43.85 KB, 427x430)

Kevin Thompson
Kevin Thompson

Ashkenazi=phony jews

Scandinavian
Germanic
Nordic
Celtic
European
etc.

In a round about way, you're absolutely correct.
Bummer it's now how you were hoping to frame it.

Carter Young
Carter Young

In most Jewish populations, these male line ancestors appear to have been mainly Middle Eastern. For example, Ashkenazi Jews share more common paternal lineages with other Jewish and Middle Eastern groups than with non-Jewish populations in areas where Jews lived in Eastern Europe, Germany and the French Rhine Valley. This is consistent with Jewish traditions in placing most Jewish paternal origins in the region of the Middle East.[14][3]
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_studies_on_Jews

Kevin Rodriguez
Kevin Rodriguez

Too bad they mudfucked themselves with aboriginal neanderkike mold.
Kikes aren't "White".

Justin Parker
Justin Parker

Yes, and obviously so.

Yet the east-ZOG faggot still denies the kike DNA, the very same kike DNA that give him goblin-like appearance.

Attached: jew-arab-2.jpg (53.17 KB, 610x406)

Zachary Scott
Zachary Scott

Salvini can't afford to be openly anti-zionist though. No one can do that on the European continent.

Jacob Jones
Jacob Jones

The plan is now live PM2020.

youtube.com/watch?v=0Ch3bPpP4YM

Q

Attached: 5a7ca48de968c22a873d6bde.jpg (514.2 KB, 3000x1955)

Julian Jones
Julian Jones

Someday the words of Antiochus IV will be manifested.

Attached: Antiochus4.jpg (248.4 KB, 1492x606)

Brayden Cook
Brayden Cook

there is no "White" race.
Look at the DNA results.
K.

Attached: White-People---Genetics.jpg (410.08 KB, 1516x1428)

Henry Peterson
Henry Peterson

Ashkenazi=phony jews
Oh boy, we got a christian identity nigger over here!

Attached: comedic.JPG (58.58 KB, 478x757)

Ryder Nguyen
Ryder Nguyen

Salvini can't afford to be openly anti-zionist though
Then the fight is over and I guess we can just give up and go die in a hole someplace my man, because so long as you're willing to accept someone being an open traitor as requisite, you're going nowhere fast.

Kevin Perry
Kevin Perry

Arbitrarily drawn divisions on a genetics graph
No justification for why the red line shouldn't be just 200px to the right, thereby including Jews as white
SAD! Us Jews are White! We look White and we love White people!
I am a Jewish girl and I am blonde with blue eyes and I am just as Aryan as any of you!

Ethan Scott
Ethan Scott

Whatcha sliding moshe?

Attached: kuso.jpg (16.73 KB, 400x300)

Benjamin Ross
Benjamin Ross

Kill yourself.

Attached: Aliyah.PNG (422.27 KB, 1036x905)

Nolan James
Nolan James

the jews were black dont you know?

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (35.51 KB, 480x360)

Josiah Walker
Josiah Walker

DAS RITE

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit