WHITE BRAHMINISM

We should be working on creating a caste of people who are white Brahmins and capable of reproducing our particular caste, and gradually increasing our numbers through the generations.

The Brahmin caste of our race was largely destroyed by Catholic priestly non-reproduction preventing the physical reproduction of the White Brahmin caste. I suggest people study the works of Plato to be able to understand the white Brahmin mind and to implant it in your self.

Our primary loyalty is to other white Brahmins, not necessarily the white race as a whole, we should protect each other and increase our own numbers creating a strong subculture. A strong pro-white subculture who are scholarly masculine whites, not a emasculated type of scholarliness.

Our loyalty should be primarily to our tribe which is the white brahmin tribe, white people who happen to have enough brains to be able to see blatantly obvious stuff other whites can't see for some reason.

Attached: statue-of-plato-george-atsametakis.jpg (597x746, 76.89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vesna.atlantidaforum.com/?p=844
survivorbb.rapeutation.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=3542&sid=e6d85169363f92c6e9b1073e74fd86fb
hr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pierre-Simon_Laplace),
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pierre-Simon_Laplace
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/26801425/#26805747
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The Jew is the Brahmin of whites.
Hitler was the last hope.

Sharks, faggot.

You are correct

Whites don't have castes. Even our kings weren't originally inherited.
Jews would have an even easier time if we did. It would be like those middle east families that rule over an entire country.

The problem is the Jews. The Jews like living in their own cultural filth.

Attached: Prince-Harry-Meghan-Markle-16.jpg (1024x682, 123.3K)

fuck off pajeet

Great idea. You should start with yourself.

sage

bring back class systems

kys

So much shilling in this thread

>The (((J)))ew is the Brahmin of whites.

Race is not the same as class

Whites had classes.
>(((J)))ews would have an even easier time if we did

Indo-Europeans were whites.

Is this the christian schizo who thinks that paganism is judaism for the whites and worshipping race is worshipping satan?

sage

How convenient for (((you))), OP.

The Jews really hate this thread. You have struck a nerve. Nice work Op. I will spread the word.

Also what specifically can be done to re-create the Brahmin caste?

Nu/pol/ swarming with pajeets in action.

yeah
so the jews prosper due to lack of competition
if we had a parasitical class, or caste, or subgroup that was symbiotic with it's white host nation that also killed off, and outcompeted jews in their parasitical role, then it could be a more long term sustainable solution
maybe a druidic class, shaman, brahmin, philosopher NEET, wizard, something like that

I didn't say they were white, I said they were the ruling caste of whites.
Learn2Read

Listen to goyish sages

Attached: Goyish Sages.jpg (590x715, 66.29K)

Amen, and This.
Spiritual Revolution, a Re Awakening of the Aryan racial consciousness, and spiritual consciousness as well.

The ancient Vedantic caste system was based on Race and Quality of genes, as well as ability to rule and act as a high priest, or class of high priiests.

Our Societal Hierarchy should be Brahman the One Existence, above the class of Brahmims, above the caste of Leaders, and Kings, above the class of soldiers and police, above the class of business owners. and professionals, above the class of the Folk, above the class of the Honorary Folk.
There are certain basic necessities available to all, however only certain Aryans may hold the higher castes of Brahmin, LEader, or Military (In most cases).

Establishing a caste System is as important, and more valuable than establishing strong border walls, and legislation.. A few thousand Aryans properly ordered, can rule over billions, and bring richness to all lives involved. The Aryan Folk has one basic advantage in an Aryan Society.. Birth Subsidization, and Racial Protection. Only an Aryan should Preside over an Aryan Nation, though other Races may live and survive within the borders of an Aryan nation, they are Protected and Respected Guests, Not Folk. The Land is for the Folk, and it decides who may reside as a guest within its borders.

Dr.William Pierce is the best place to look for ideas about our Racial Purpose, namely that of Achieving Racial Self Awareness, both the Individual and the Race possess an Individual Soul. A shared purpose, all links in the chain of transcendence of Consciousness, through Eugenics of Flesh. His Philosophy is Called Cosmotheism, and I believe its Racial views, combined with our Ancient Upanishadic and Vedantic work, and the Cosmology of Jainism, serves as the Ideal faith for the Aryan in achieving his Purpose.

Sieg Heil
Hail the Woman who gives birth to a Brahmin.
Hail Brahman

Thank You,
Matthew Baumgartner

Attached: DaAryanWorldViewLogo2.jpg (552x883, 93.3K)

Thank you for standing for the Truth user.

We need to implement a Meritocratic ranking system within our Institutions, think Chines Citizen Score, utilized as a Racial Stock aggregator.

1. Find the Advanced Aryans, who are clearly Old and Wise souls. If they are Self Realized, they are capable of Leadership.
2. Promote them to the Brahmin Class.
3. Allow the Brahmin Class, and some rulers, to live Polygamist lives, thus increasing the chances of Additional Brahmins being birthed.
4. Repeat

First we need to gather the most wise, intelligent and redpilled whites all over the world to restore the Brahmin/Philosopher king caste. From there, other castes should be restored as well and function in a holistic/organic manner. History has taught us that once the priest-kings are gone, race dies out eventually as well. This is why they were always the first target of the Jew. Once the connection with the divine is gone, second comes the culture and the values/tradition. Once those are eroded or abandoned, physical race as the most visible component, dies out last, like a tree whose roots have been cut. Similarly, race can be reborn if it's root elements remain strong.

Every nation should cherish it's best elements the most, there are no double loyalties.

This is why this caste should be based on merit and not nepotism (nepotism is a kike trait). You would have people from respectable families as well as those who rose from the ordinary people.

Yeah. Like Occidental history isn't one long story of ruling class whites selling out their people, faith and civilizations to kikes and kike money power. It was always noble plebs who actually dealt the semitic parasite the insults and loss it deserved. SAGE this smut. You will never be worthy of leadership.

Attached: d69d55c97e40865738f85f66679bccecaea24647d633a3cc426f14538b07bd4a.png (187x285, 50.56K)

The Bards of Ireland performed an essential role of recounting history to the aristocratic classes, or explaining international relations (being keepers of family tree information and foreign bloodline ties).

The Bard is one expression of the Brahmin, and this is absolutely correct. Though it may be more complete to say that the Atonist power structure, including the catholic church, was responsible for this purge.

The caste system was implemented to prevent RMing between conquering PIE and native dravidians. It is not intended to create separate groups within one people, as is advocated by Plato's Republic for instance.

But finding others willing to act as an in-group ethnicity, when most whites have been brainwashed not to, is a good strategy and one I agree with.

power/existence should be decentralized.
or centralized around the family/community.
Each clan should have it's own Brahman.

Many whites from El Salvador are already doing this

Every character you like is a Semitic figure.

The point of Hinduism is to realize that the world is a dreamlike illusion.
If you are going to replicate their society you are going to need to finish the spiritual path before you will understand why they designed their society the way they did. Otherwise you will be acting just like a parrot that repeats but does not actually understand instead of as a man who is blessed with true sacred wisdom.

Attached: 312312456.jpg (600x578, 58.19K)

ass blasted kike.

We found our Ayran brothers and we are going to study his vedas and sutras that are surprisingly based and red pilled.

Oh Jesus Christ. I was joking about Mark Brahmin of the NPI/Radix podcast and his tendancy to say is a semitic figure. You people are hopeless

so how did the poos end up with this stuff. did they steal their whole religion?

slavery?

Understanding must come from within.
You can be given a map, but understanding how to read the map is an internal process. Spirituality is also an internal process. As Westerners we think the truth can be found externally, but actually it must come from within.

everything is an internal process fuck nugget

wtf I love the filthy poos now

That's the point I'm making, thank you for reiterating it. Very helpful.
The world is a dreamlike projection. The entire world is internal.
Funny watching whites figure out what poos have known for 4000 years.
Truly the superior race :^)

Like A Brah[a]m
These guys are worshiping kikes and claiming they are Aryans…which would be ironic if it wasn't true. There is no 'relationship' between A Brahmin and A Braham….BWAHAHAHAHA…none at all…

Back to worshiping semites and kikes with you all.

Use a toilet

O.P. is proposing mimicking the inferior culture of India.

What's next, O.P. do you want me to set my mother on fire when my father dies?

Attached: multiculturalism.jpg (850x400, 71.04K)

The world is their shitter.

Actually, yes, he does
That is LMAO 'superior' poo culture

They're a bastard people who've destroyed their lands and I feel hatred because of this.

Attached: Dogs-eatin-corpses-at-ganges.jpg (800x572, 50.47K)

This is some 'superior culture' user…you are just being closed minded.

Attached: muslim india ghetto.jpg (300x168 40.47 KB, 13.1K)

Every night as you dream, you create an entire world within your dream.

You populate your dream with real-seeming people.

You interact with these people as if they were real.

Only after you have awoken from the dream do you realize you were dreaming.

All of this is set up to occur instinctively from birth.

No one teaches you how to dream, no one teaches you how to fill your dreams with real-seeming people, and no one teaches you to keep it a secret from yourself until you wake up, you just do all these things without even trying.

What we call real life works the same way.

Are you having a nice dream today?

Are you ready to wake up?

Attached: preview.jpeg (650x650, 97.04K)

You let me know when that 'superior culture' stop shitting their bed and uses a fucking toilet or gets some standards. DO they even SEE the filth? I ask because it is my experience that most subhumans can't even see the filth that they are wallowing in. They simply wallow.

Read a book
Read a book
Read a goddamn book

The Rig-Veda was written in Russia. vesna.atlantidaforum.com/?p=844

It is not exclusively the laws or customs which create a society, it is mainly the quality of the Genes within the Folk., The Indian nation is thousands of years old. and it has broken down not as a result of Vedantic Culture, but as a result of the move away from its racial Vedantic values. Imagine what America might look like in 2000 years at this pace

America looks like SHIT right now because there are so many subhumans here.

abrahmin means not brahmin or opposite of brahmin

such ridiculous hypocrisy, as if the modern west, with his faggotry, racemixing and pathetically degenerate behavior is the same as the civilization at the time of Charlemagne
when people think of India and the Vedas they are thinking about ancient India, not about the westernized modern country

what fucking nonsense, aristocratic castes have existed in ancient Europe too, from Romans and Greeks to Druids themselves, a priestly class whose members had birth right access to it

as in Vedic India, both are important, which is why high caste members are said to be "born twice", in the sense that being born in the right caste is just a preliminary condition, and one has to be "born again" by proper initiation; I bet the Druidic system was exactly the same
and that's how it should be, in western terms; being born in the right caste/class will be a prerequisite, but not a sufficient condition, as unworthy members which for whatever reason are not able to use their high heredity properly(biological and spiritual) shouldn't be priest
but at the same time, a prerequisite of high caste makes sure that those with the proper baggage are the ones which receive the teaching and the latter is not handed over to any low retard unable to grasp it and likely to butcher it, which is the basic condition by which tradition is devalued and ultimately lost

I live for this day.

I know exactly what you mean here. I share this feeling with you: I'm sick of the pencil-neck, weak academics. I'm sick of the word games, the intellectual masturbation; ass-covering, standing for nothing, nihilistic academicians with no sense of curious inquiry. Teachers who teach not because they're knowledgeable, experienced, or able to explain something clearly, but because they're too useless to do something else; I'm sick of the pedophile priests who defile themselves and those whose souls they're charged with guiding and protecting; the marketers who are gifted with a nugget of truth and abuse it for a payday, further perverting the sacred knowledge; I'm sick of all those who pretend to know more than they do, who purposely mislead others to prop up themselves. For those whom make up the current priest class who knowingly lead the people astray, further and further from Truth, using every dishonest tactic in the book, burn in minecraft hell.

Everyone gets theirs. Everyone gets what they deserve. There's no escaping that fact.

That said, we the White Brahmin need a strong presence so we can raise good Kings to guide the world out of this cesspool, to bring back some sense of order. There is no way forward without this happening.

Technically this would require being a direct descendant of the seven sages, as there is a genetic basis, and would therefore require genetic testing.

Without directed, group efforts, there will only be moments of violent derangement, whether real or manufactured, to assault the public image of those upholding the positions. To win the battle of hearts and minds, make weapons of the cellphone and closed circuit. Individuals must gather in clusters, hives, upholding their ideals and doing so in accordance with the morality of the majority of media consumers. Regimes which had been monsterous for years, decades even, have repeatedly been toppled by the live broadcast of the same actions. With this in mind, the clusters of actors must act, when together, as paragons, bringing change at the local level in the way of, essentially, community service. Multiple clusters in conjunction, having won the affection of their homes, must then work together in efforts to change the culture, still pristine in conduct one and all. This generates, by it's own accord even without active efforts to disseminate, a drive in like minded people to emulate you, causing the autonomous generation of new clusters. You must know your brothers-in-arms in your local clusters, trust them implicitly, be willing to bet your life on them. The way to foster this is found in part in these joint goals, but are bolstered by efforts to improve the self as individuals, in both body and mind. Make gym Bros your brothers in arms, make brothers in arms your gym Bros. Discuss literature, media, philosophy. Develop earnest connections. Let your cluster be a family. Develop plans, execute them. Make the space you occupy a beautiful one. Make your mind and body a temple. And in this way you will generate an army of free agents, to wage the war of the liberation of our species. And know that if you have won the heart of your homes, they will cry out if any subterfuge, sabotage, black bagging, or terrorism will not be swept under the rug. If you inspire a people, you make a nation of them

Get to it familia

Still can't find what Devi found beautiful in these curryniggers. Sometimes she'd write superbased stuff and then at other times, she'd be like… well, like a woman.

(oh)
LITERALLY
WHAT???
(link is slow as fuck, is it hosted on pajeet servers?)

In English, maybe, but in Sanskrit or Akkadian?

The whole point of Brahmin caste would be to prevent kikery and selling out. Those who did, have already abandoned the old ways. A proper Brahmin would be so ascended, powerful and redpilled that nothing that kikes offer him would seem tempting. He would be the perfected man, the total-man.

Dark skinned Hindushi/Dravidians and their "realizations" are irrelevant. Ironically, it is them who have preserved fragments of our ancient knowledge because kikes were too focused on subverting Europe with Christianity and didn't see a bunch of poo-people as a threat. Protip: Anyone who goes muh illusions does not understand the true nature of the Brahman, let alone Atman. This misunderstanding is exactly what led Hindushi to wallow in their own poo for countless centuries, and Buddhists, while cleaner due to mostly being of a fairer race, to wallow in their mental poo without ever reaching the state that they strive for.

t. Zionist SJW kike who fears Vishnu
Someone is getting desperate kek.

We've been over this countless times, it's all so tiresome. You are either very insecure about your own power hoping to secure it by creating some kind of degenerate, dysgenic, nepotistic cheat system that would let kikery thrive and lead to the exact world that we see today, or are a deluded ignoramus who believes that he is his father, and that his children will be him. This alone would disqualify you from holding any higher spiritual position (with the exception of being a Rabbi). You must be quite insecure in your own genes too, because if they were as "aristocratic" as you claim, you would not fear competition from "any low retard" , the very idea would be laughable to you. True aristocrats are born that way, but it has nothing to do with family background. Race, yes, because proper (white) race creates potential for the divine to be born in this world. And they are also the only race capable of recognizing it, meaning that if you were born as one and proved yourself as one, you would be accepted as one regardless of which family do you come from.

Attached: 1443825496001.png (409x322, 311.86K)

It's called the Armanenschaft

(chkd)
This sends me vibes of the old Is NatSoc compatible with royalty? thread.
It is clear that we need a priest class of the highest quality and appointed leaders of great might and virtue, so kings (or queens) have to be chosen. They have to be tested (groomed sort of), proving their wills and abilities.
Nepotism is a bad thing but if for some reason, a prince had the same value as another candidate after passing through the same trials as all other candidates, the prince should take precedence. This because the system also has to recognize the existence of good blood and give a semblance of continuity. The process should be secretive enough as to not be exposed in the most debased way as if it were a show of TV reality.
Also, your views would inevitably lead you to clash with Esoteric Hitlerists: their doctrine provides a large spot to Buddhism and )))Christ(((.

The idea (OP) is broader. What good stuff has the Armanen Order come up with? Isn't it a bit too restrictive since very Teutonic-centric and perhaps still struggling with some distant internal influence by the theosophical fraud, but nonetheless an interesting initiative?

survivorbb.rapeutation.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=3542&sid=e6d85169363f92c6e9b1073e74fd86fb

get out the fuck of this website, you ugly streetshitting Indian.

Sounds like more of this.

Attached: people who make you're not white threads.png (1024x513, 514.72K)

fuck off kike

he means noblemen you fucking brainlet.

there is no point to reading Plato if you have no hope of understanding it. simple metaphors are going over your head.

Zig Forumsres/11142725.html

We had white Brahmins, they integrated with the Jews.

Our movement is predominantly made up of the working class, of normal Aryan people who just wish to live regular lives, to have solidarity with our racial kin across the world and to be unmolested by our racial enemies. If you want to be part of a transnational economic and intellectual elite, I recommend that you speak with your local rabbi.

I am a National Socialist. I believe that a healthy society should bring the classes as close together as possible. Selective breeding will always bring about a new hereditary elite, but we should incentivize our elites to intermarry with workers, thereby increasing their solidarity with the regular people. An intellectual from a long line of hereditary elites should be viewed with suspicion, as they have little more in common with the general population than an international kike, a healthy society would prevent such people from rising to positions of power.

Attached: Ferdinand Staeger (1880-1976) Die Werksoldaten.jpg (955x1170, 221.98K)

Funny you should mention this. I was recently reading about Laplace (hr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pierre-Simon_Laplace), and he almost became a priest. The man was a scientific juggernaut, a titan of rational thinking and mathematical ability. Anyone in STEM is directly in debt to him and his contributions.

And to think, how many other such geniuses we've lost over the generations to the Church…

I don't want to D&C, but honestly fuck Catholicism and it's retarded no-family policies for its priests. The entire religion is dysgenic at best, and a mental parasite at worst.

Here's english link to his wiki: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pierre-Simon_Laplace

Yes, we went to great lengths there. The general consensus seemed to be that we need proper aristocracy, but that it should be mostly meritocratic and allow for social mobility. People from better off families would have an advantage anyway (provided they don't squander it), but anyone who shows the potential to be noble should be given an opportunity and support. Of course, there would be intermarriages leading to the constant refinement. Imagine a royal bloodline that incorporates the best people of a race over countless generations, they would practically become semi-divine at one point. But they would also marry outwardly, increasing the overall genetic stock of the people/race.
Indeed, otherwise it would be the very opposite of aristocracy. Reality shows, being a pinnacle of Jewish decadence would be banned in any healthy Aryan society
Not at all, you need to actually read Serrano's works in order to understand, and you might not even then because they are coded (esoteric in the true sense) meaning that you'd need to read some other materials that cover the whole story from a more 'rational' perspective first. He was quite against Buddhism and contemporary Christianity, what he presented was something else entirely. I might have never found an author whose words have resonated so closely to my essence as his did (and I have read a fair share of books), but that does not mean that I agree 100% with him. He was never too exact in the first place (purposefully), capturing the pattern/resonance rather than specifics. It's up to us to "give face" to the archetypes. And Germans did that the best, at least on this world. It's us who need to become more "Teutonic", ironically, since modern Germans have given up their divine origins almost entirely.

Normal people need guidance and protection, NSDAP was something closest to white Brahmins in the modern era, not the corrupt monarchies of old. They have proved themselves in the hardest conditions.

He probably figured out certain religious positions by reason, rather than faith, but the corrupt Jesuit church was the only venue for him to try to express it.

Brahmin doesn't mean "just some guys I like", it is an actual selectively bred social caste. National Socialism sought to unify the social classes into a nation, making it the opposite of Brahmin elitism; the aristocrats hated Hitler and tried to assassinate him.

You are utterly confused about the very nature of social class, these are not people who just proclaimed themselves as elites, but people who rise to the top given the dynamics and conditions of a particular society. In the pre-gunpowder era, a few big guys with horses were the natural elite, among Indus valley peoples the military Kshatriya elite ruled while defering to the Brahmin priestly class on matters of scripture, modern society selects for an inbred highly insular and coordinated elite which controls the instruments of finance and information flow.

Calling yourself a Brahmin is retarded, it is cargo-cult elitism. You are a stupid fucking prole and stand no chance of entering the actual elite in this or any other society, Stop larping and actually engage with reality, the Jews are our Brahmins, in fact the Jews have more power over us than the Brahmins ever had over Indian society. You are not going to out-Jew the Jew, ours is a proletarian workers uprising against a transnational foreign elite, taking on false airs of elitism is just pathetic.

Attached: Douglass Crockwell (1904-1968) Machinists - oil on canvas 1932.jpg (2393x3200, 3.06M)

I agree with the gist of your post. But say if there were Whites in the working class sphere that ascended by gaining money and power, you wouldn't object to their meritocratic rise to what we would call "elite"? "out-jewing the jew" doesn't seem that out of the way. I already have plans that anyone can follow in regards to housing working class Whites without detection.

Whites on here being rigid is what bothers me.

There will always be an elite, people who will rise to the top by having the natural talent to thrive and advance in a particular social circumstance. These people will choose to intermarry with their own and eventually form a selectively bred caste with varying levels of permeability. The longer the caste exists and the stronger their distinction from general society, the fewer common interests that they have with the nation.

The hereditary aristocracy eventually developed many of the characteristics of kikes, albeit with far more noblesse oblige towards the general public. As a national socialist, I recognize the social threat posed by endogamous elite castes whose interests may diverge significantly from that of the general public.

I am a slightly brighter than average prole, my ancestors were mostly proles, and so will be most of my descendants. I do not want my descendants to live in a society dominated by an inbred elite caste, even if they are not kikes. Hoarding of genetic capital through selective breeding should be curtailed, the elites should be forced to build family links with the common people, otherwise they can not be trusted to act in the greater public good.

I advocate for the reverse of Brahmin-larping; that intelligent commoners be given preference for power and influence over well-connected inbred elites, that elites have their privileges restricted if they fail to intermarry with common people.

Attached: Norman Rockwell (1894-1978) President Richard Milhous Nixon - Oil on Canvas 1968.jpg (3128x2000, 3.94M)

All quality spiritual wisdom stems from the Arya - the noble ones.

Aryans conquered India and the Dravidians.

The caste system was meant to keep the Arya pure. It slowed the inbreeding.

Aryans are strong relative to the yuga cycle and the purity of their blood

Read this. It explains the links with Russia, Germany and other places.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/26801425/#26805747

Greek, Roman, Indian, Egyptian culture is all from the Arya.

The nebulous, unspoken distinctions of class, race, and religion in America piss me off. Part of the reason the people despise the rulers is because they rule from the shadows, too cowardly to pronounce an open dictatorship.

I really enjoyed reading your posts, but don't we all like to think this?
Well said. A few hundred years ago, the solution would have been to sail to far away lands, or fight against the men in bright red clothing who present themselves as clear opponents.
These days, there's nowhere left to run, and one is surrounded by hidden enemies on all sides. There's some vague hope of escaping in a spaceship, but the reality is that we are trapped. If you want to try to seize political power, you have nothing but my best wishes, but something tells me your inbreds might not play by the rules. At best, you could be absorbed into their ranks.
At any rate, yeah, whatever whites do, they shouldn't initiate a breeding program to improve their genetic physical and mental advantages over other groups of people. Never that.

Attached: pigperson.jpg (570x760, 189.17K)

It was that way ONLY so Indo-Europenans could preserve their blood and race surrounded by darkies, caste was actually race (and somewhat specialization) based. Ancient European rulers selected their successors from the most worthy and were nowhere near the degenerate, nepotistic "aristocrats" of the more modern times.
Unify, as in make them work together like a corpus (body) rather than fighting each other, not abolish them. The very structure of NS society was highly aristocratic, in the true sense (by trial and quality), which had nothing to do with (((nobility))) of the crypto-jew "aristocrats" Learn the difference already.
And this is why our societies are so utterly corrupt and why our race is dying out. You practically admit that there is always some kind of elite present, but then recoil at the thought of that elite being made of people similar to you (or yourself if you prove worthy) who actually have a vision of a different society, of a different world entirely.
You don't understand real elitism. Although the modern (((elites))) could be rightfully named elite parasites. Pretty pathetic if that's one's highest "worth".
Speak for yourself

Not necessarily. The system which I described in previous posts, and the one which you so conveniently ignored would prevent that from happening.
Here is your problem. It seems that you wanted to address the other guy that I replied to.
I am a descendant of a highlander warrior clan (not Scottish) on one side and minor nobility on another. Still, pretty much a "pleb" for all intents and purposes. I am a living god compared to the so called "elites" though, I mean look at those retarded faggots lol. They wouldn't even know how to breathe without all those centuries old structures and systems devised by people long dead doing it for them. If they had the courage to stand "shoulder-to-shoulder" with me it would be very obvious who the real aristocrat is. The Jew fears the Samurai.
There used to be a group of wandering mystics in India who were total degenerates and did everything opposite, a kind of ancient shitposters, forgot what their name was.

I have advanced to circles where that has been an option, but the shear revolting two-faced effeminate malevolence of the kikes has repulsed me even before the redpill. I would have been tempted to seek a rank within the traditional European warrior aristocracy, but integration into a race of effeminate hook-nosed pedophile puppetmasters is not appealing to the Aryan spirit. This is perhaps our greatest advantage, that they can offer us nothing but extinction. We need only make intelligent European men aware of the situation and they will become implacable enemies of the kike.
We have understood the principles of breeding and heredity for a long time. With current technology and the power of a pro-social state, improving the genetic fitness of our people would be a trivial task. The difficulty is to do so in a socially responsible manner, slowly, evenly and starting at the bottom, mindful of the risk of creating a new race of monsters to rule over us.

Our traditional aristocrats, that is, the Germanic warrior clans which ruled much of Europe after the fall of Rome, were indeed noble and impressive people, but their actual reign ended with the advent of gunpowder. It has been almost a thousand years since being a noble, brave and physically robust warrior was sufficient to enter the ruling class. First the upwardly mobile mercurial bourgeois and then the kikes have completely destroyed the remnants of our aristocracy. It is fine to idolize these people, but realize that they ruled in a very particular context where strength and bravery mattered. A modern successful aristocracy must be skilled in manipulating markets and information, in concealing themselves, in limitless deceit, the modern world selects for kikery among the elite. To succeed in the modern world, your hypothetical aristocracy would need to idolize all manner of kikery, as an honest and noble elite would be torn to shreds in the modern world, the kikes specialize specifically in tearing apart honest and noble people.
Again you use the term "aristocratic" as a synonym for "cool guys that I like". The national socialist elite were mostly regular people who advanced through a bureaucratic party meritocracy. Aristocracy had nothing to do with it.
I understand the concept of regression to the mean. Even if I am bright enough to enter the elite, my descendants will rapidly regress to the mean ability of my family. The only way that they will be able to retain their status is through means which are inherently anti-social, such as nepotism, selective breeding, deception and compromise with kikery. We need to stop making the same mistakes and rethink the entire concept of elites.
You keep changing IP's. Please highly the relevant posts.
If your aristocracy is not hereditary, then we are just talking about a meritocracy, a system which is the opposite of aristocracy.

Attached: Wilhelm von Kaulbach (1805-1874) King Ludwid I of Bavaria Surrounded by Artists and Scholars - 1848.jpg (5553x2594, 3.17M)

This is where a system of reciprocity comes into play. The greatest mistake was treating everyone in an equal manner. Honor was not just some form of idealized virtue, it had very practical uses, it was a social credit of sorts. To lose it, was the equivalent of getting bankrupt in the modern societies. Which is why people were willing to put their life on line to defend it. The Jew exploited this, but his trick was convincing people that he is equal to them, and that the same social codex applies to him, an alien with an entirely different value system. To treat him the same way was catastrophic. People got jewed hard, it got blamed on others, social trust and cohesion was destroyed, alien value system was instituted as a replacement (most of our legal systems are based on Talmudic thinking). Overall, they seek to remove the concept of honor entirely, because it's a toxic environment for them. That does not mean that we should accept the kike's value system (and thus play on his terrain), but treat different groups and people differently. Inverse Talmud if you wish. Act honorable and show respect only to the deserving. Modern aristocracy would not idolize kikery, it would only use it as a means to an end, which would be the restoration and preservation of the noble European "warrior" aristocracy, no, even older, Aryan one that was about being semi-divine.
Meritocracy is true Aristocracy (rule of the best)! And they did not advance through bureaucracy, they advanced by proving themselves.
Agreed
Nope, I just get assigned a different ID every 12/24 hours or so.
Starting with the one you originally replied to (read it fully) where I wrote "But they would also marry outwardly, increasing the overall genetic stock of the people/race."

its really quite a good plan I would say.

Attached: Shockras.jpg (297x400, 30.19K)

WW1 also helped kill off the Brahmin class. The NRx people are brahmin class, now.

If I've not been misled wasn't the original vedic hinduism classless unlike brahmidic hinduism with its caste system?

It did not have very distinct classes (they still existed, just in a different form) because it was mostly a white people thing, like NS. Then they needed to change it to prevent poos from being made part of their society. Some medieval rulers tried to do that with the Jews, but it did not work. Only killing and expelling them did.

So basically you want to get a bunch of Jew-wise lads together and larp as Hindu priests. You could just work against the Jews without pretending to be an elite caste. What exactly is the utility of the Brahmin larp?

You are clearly unsatisfied with your station in life and are obsessed with raising your social status. This in itself is a weakness which allows the Jews to corrupt you. Your ridiculous status-striving makes you inherently corruptible, the Jews could more easily buy off a man like you than they could a principled revolutionary who does not care about status-signalling.

Obsessive status striving is a weakness of or people. The Jews have gained control of all of the actual status-conferring institutions in our society; business, academia, politics, etc. Millions of our own men are controlled by our racial enemy because they fear a loss of social status. Instead of larping as a fake elite, why don't we instead work towards overthrowing the kike by writing, organizing, recruiting and other revolutionary activities; then through hard work and self-sacrifice we might earn a place of pride in the society to come, or earn a metaphysical elite status among our people through a good death.

We are counter-system revolutionaries, our social rank is the lowest possible in this society. All institutions shun us, the lowest of the low is conditioned to look down upon us. Embrace the fact that we are disenfranchised rebels. Behave in a way that your ideal society would reward, but do not proclaim yourself an elite, this just makes you look like a delusional status-obsessed striver.

All of the details of your proposed Brahmin caste are confused gibberish. You want to create a caste, but make it meritocratic. You want the caste to be elite, yet it will only appeal to men who need to larp in order to feel like they have status in society. You realize that elite status is conferred to exceptional people based on the values of the given society, yet instead of advocating to change our society so that your values are elevated, you advocate insulation in a clique where you larp as elites without a society or people to hold you to your declared values (also, the principle values or your caste seem to be wearing a toga and pretending not to be a prole). The defining characteristic of your larpy clique will be that you realize that the kikes are trying to kill us, then suggest that isolation and passivity is the solution. You do not address regression to the mean within the family, what if your sons are not godly mystical elites but are content as regular tradesmen and laborers, do you disown them and cast them out of your larpy club?

I propose an alternative philosophy: White Gypsyism. We take care of our own no matter what, we rob, swindle, cheat and parasitize the occupation regime and its alien populace, that we pay nothing into the system and take as much as possible out of it, and most importantly that we embrace our underclass status and our simple folkways.

Attached: George Percy Jacomb-Hood (1857-1929) The Family - oil on canvas.jpg (587x685, 359.44K)

just look at his reply to , full of resentment, projection and deep seated anti-hierarchical sentiment
a full blown LARPer distorting the very meaning of caste and Brahamin

We don't have generations. Nor do we have tribal loyalty.

so you never heard of Cabot, Lowell, Hitchenson, Dickinson?