It fucking pisses me off everytime I hear a whitey talk about illegal immigrants...

It fucking pisses me off everytime I hear a whitey talk about illegal immigrants, bitch it wasn't your land to begin with. I swear to God I'm *this* close to avenging my ancestors

Attached: Should we add that your land is native americans _55c94767180d96c6d60089b786d0609b.png (165x200, 12.43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/04/16/the-solutrean-hypothesis/
amren.com/news/2013/09/how-did-blonde-whites-arrive-in-peru-before-columbus/
ancientpages.com/2018/02/23/solutrean-people-first-americans-european-stone-age-people/
hiddenincatours.com/dna-results-elongated-skulls-paracas-part-1-4-baby/
youtube.com/watch?v=rL2XX_2tNk8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

To the people that get told this, as if injuns weren't a loose scattering of warring city-states throughout the continent and were instead their own nation of some sort, do you ever try asking them what the "native american nation" was called before white people came?

Curse your own ancestors for not be able to defend their own lands.

Keep actin' all uppity, and I'll give ya a nice blanked, injun

Attached: 1497310229212.jpg (1148x746, 147.3K)

Yes it was, you sold it to us.

indians are a reminder for whites what happens when immigrants invade

I thought you lot came from Siberia?

You're not far from telling your descendents the same.
I'd mind my words if I were you.

SAGE

For spurious ancestral claims to suppress archaeological research.

Attached: 4acd17e58393eeb7d07c952def9c2483d7f81dd3.jpg (800x505, 68.75K)

if it's not your land, then it's no ones.
walk away if you are talking to a commie

Should have built something on it if you wanted to keep it.

Attached: Smug Virgin.jpg (584x560, 55.71K)

kys boomer

Do it then you pussy.

If that happens, it happens. The world must never fall into the hands of the weak.

it was called either feather niggers or dirty spic mexicans. no such thing as native americans. they are invasive species whom stole the land from early Europeans

Not your blog.

Enjoy being extinct injuns.

Attached: injuns.jpg (650x813, 155.4K)

most of them did not have cities

what part of conquered didn't you understand?

This land is all connected to the same earth. My gripe is that my fellow whites probably wouldn't have had to leave their side of the dirt if they just let people have sex with farm animals.
They do too much overproducing of babies for childsexing and they forced you all out because they think brownlets are ugly. Believe me they're harming us all.

This is now a Solutrean thread. The animals, fishes and birds disfavor the wasteful injun mesolith. Our sovereign Occident must protect the animals of the earth from their cruelty and malice.

Attached: Solutreans Inb4 Injun.jpg (510x382, 24K)

what a take

Since when native americans like southern tribes to move on their territory?

Should of controlled your borders redskin.

I like to use your people as an example of what happens to people who allow open borders and unlimited immigration,

Attached: 1540504345548.jpg (1200x2462, 183.96K)

based goatfucker

Just shut up, you scalpers weren't even peaceful to the vikings that came to america. You know, the people who discovered it before colombus. You attacked us first.

Thorvald, the son of Erik the Red and brother of Lief Eiriksson, landed in the New World sometime around 985 CE. The 50-member party eventually set up a fortified camp on the large island.

In your greed for power over other tribes, you sold the land to us. Then in your hubris, you attack us. Perhaps it is right that you must live as beasts… not because of white man, but bound to your own evil desires.

Whitey took this land fair and square.

It wasn't your land either, muchacho. The natives we found when we arrived here had also been conquerors. The tribes who first discovered and colonized this land had long since been wiped out. At least we tried to get along with you, and when that didn't pan out we moved you into fairly spacious communities which you have squandered, wallowing in self-pity and drug abuse.

Attached: because fuck you.jpg (400x600, 57.4K)

Both concepts they wouldn't understand at the time

My family came to this continent in the 14th century from the Netherlands. They settled wilderness and built a civilization here among the red barbarians. We've been here for hundreds of years. I'm a native American. Now get off my lawn.

Attached: Screenshot_20190502-163347_Snapchat.jpg (1440x2960, 1.06M)

Why is conquering bad?
Take your modern morals with you back to >>>/reddit/

I'm playing Devil's Advocate, user. Notice the faggot-text.

Suck a dick. We killed these Indian savages a long time ago. WHITES own all land and this land was given to us by GOD. The World is for WHITES. We should have just killed all you Indians when we had the chance . We built a oil pipeline through Indian land and graves and your little nigger friends did nothing about. Indians are cucks. BUILD THAT WALL AMD KEEP THE SPICS OUT of our Country.

It was white land all the way. Europeans only took back, what belonged to the european ancestors, before they were genocided by the amerindians.

You do not believe me? Well, then educate yourself, chink!

thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/04/16/the-solutrean-hypothesis/

amren.com/news/2013/09/how-did-blonde-whites-arrive-in-peru-before-columbus/

ancientpages.com/2018/02/23/solutrean-people-first-americans-european-stone-age-people/

hiddenincatours.com/dna-results-elongated-skulls-paracas-part-1-4-baby/

Quote:
" DNA testing of the baby Paracas was conducted in the Lakehead University lab in Canada, as well as two other labs in the United States. The results that came back showed only one discernible haplogroup present, that of U2e1. This haplogroup is not associated with Native Americans, but WITH proto-Germanic and proto-Balto-Slavic speakers! Contamination has been ruled out. "

What good man would prefer a country covered with forests and ranged by a few thousand savages to our extensive Republic, studded with cities, towns, and prosperous farms embellished with all the improvements which art can devise or industry execute, occupied by more than 12,000,000 happy
people, and filled with all the blessings of liberty, civilization and religion?

Andrew Jackson

Brother, you're white, whether you like it or not.

The one drop rules divides Aryans from non-Aryans… and it takes one Aryan drop of blood to make you one of us.

what have we become?

The Holy Inkan Reich

Faceberg stock is crashing

Nothing wrong with exterminating subhumans who do nothing but chug fire water, eat peyote, screw their cousins, and kill each other instead of forming a successful civilization and contributing to humanity. It pisses me off that we are still sharing this planet with savages.

If i see a red guy on the news i will know it is you

There isn't a drop of white in me, I'm full blooded nisenan

So basically OP you're fine with non-whites who will actually legit genocide you coming in but are mad at whitey who did everything to try and help you?

Okay then. Good luck with fighting the chinks.

Basically this. Whites finding the new world was the best possible outcome for injuns. Your people were never going to industrialize or organize on their own. Oh well. Good luck with the Chinese (literal) meat grinder, I guess. You're not going to find any alcohol abuse programs with them.

Not just whites, spics too. It annoys me how people say only the whites stole America. Hell, the spics were here before the whites

There is nothing successful about selling your people to the Jews as collateral just to borrow money…

There is nothing successful about living in (((cities))) like cattle, filled with disease, poverty, injustice, degeneracy, and any other problem caused when you have more than 300 people living in the same city/town.

There is nothing successful about losing your religion when the printing press gets created.

why would we, there was see and we saw it.

Indian winter food storage; when there's nothing to eat conk granny on the head and eat her.
Yes I know "muh Windigo mayde me do its".

Fuck off.

Obvious bait is obvious.

Every "Native American" has european blood in them. Even before the year 1500.
Native Americans mixed with the Solutrean (european) women, after they slaugthered the outnumbered european men.

That is the reason why "native americans" have such strong (european like) noses.

The legends of the native americans even talk about blonde ancestors.

Attached: 31052386-206742583255780-2092375352121753600-n_orig[1].jpg (551x413, 52.59K)

The Holy Inkan Reich never genecided anyone, they asked you to nicely to join the empire and massacred your people if you refuse.

((( )))

Oh look the new agenda…

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (603x479 207.64 KB, 500.65K)

Codenigger and his moderators personally endorse this garbage flooding the catalog.

Settlers ≠ Immigrants

UUFFF… mamacita

It wouldn't matter too much if people just wanted to fuck. What's the point of having the labs if you can't freely fuck on it? People waste all their time accumulating dumb shit for nothing.

Some 8/pol/acks have been saying that the esoteric settlers coming here from Mexico should be legalized.

Jews have been shilling this for quite a while now, the colonization of the new world took centuries and moreover Americans didnt steal anything because the steppe niggers never built anything that could have been stolen; every last house, bridge and road was built by whites and not some wife beating drug addict tent nomads.

Land. Not labs.
But yeah it's easy they just have to let people have sex and nobody would need to invade land to have a place to do it.

You're going to take on the cartels then?

Hmm.

Again, good luck. You should just take advantage of the current period in history to have as many children as possible and raise them all to be warriors, and hold off on fighting until you have the numbers. Right now you got all the advantages; don't have to pay much taxes, cheap to live on the reserve, and your enemy is dwindling in numbers without you having to do a thing. You should also be advocating for a stop of the mass immigration, otherwise you'll just have more and more non-Amerindians to kill. You should be hoping that non-natives get deported, and supporting racial separatist movements.

I believe the word they're looking for is "euthanized."

The board is being spammed with low effort bait by the same no-life shills that spend their lives on half chan. Just sage and report, replying to these threads is allowing sliding to continue.

muh Ancestors! So this is why they play noble with the spurious ancestral claim, to deflect their mainline cannibalism. I knew they were totally unproductive and ate porcupines; but this granny stew is nigger tier. Cannibal Silvids BTFO.

Attached: skraeling.png (555x387, 223.57K)

You took it from the celts. Northern Native Americans only have maternal celtic DNA, meaning your savage ancestors killed all of the celtic men and raped all of the women. No sympathy. No mercy. Fuck you.

Attached: 123791273813.jpg (342x244, 16.27K)

((( )))
Nope!

Lolol

Why do you allow something you know nothing about to piss you off? Sounds pretty pathetic. If you actually cared you would know your own history. If you are just looking for an excuse to be pissed off, how about start with being mad about how big a faggot you are.

Attached: UALEaLq.jpg (320x290, 14.35K)

A lie.

youtube.com/watch?v=rL2XX_2tNk8

Hmm…

I DONT WANT YOUR FUCKING HOUSES
I DONT WANT YOUR FUCKING BRIDGES
I DONT WANT YOUR FUCKING ROADS
I DONT WANT YOUR FUCKING CITIES
I DONT WANT YOUR FUCKING CIVILIZATION

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 4.16K)

Woah easy there commie. There's nothing wrong with variety. We wouldn't want this place to turn into boring British food.

Its about obstructing any constructive discussion or investiation and turn the board into a schizo flamewar.
Steal the lives of kikes.