Saturn worship Sacrifices to Saturn were performed according to "Greek rite"...

Eli James
Eli James

Saturn worship

Sacrifices to Saturn were performed according to "Greek rite" (ritus graecus), with the head uncovered, in contrast to those of other major Roman deities, which were performed capite velato, "with the head covered." Saturn himself, however, was represented as veiled (involutus), as for example in a wall painting from Pompeii that shows him holding a sickle and covered with a white veil. This feature is in complete accord with the character of a sovereign god of the Varunian type and is common with German god Odin. Briquel remarks Servius had already seen that the choice of the Greek rite was due to the fact that the god himself is imagined and represented as veiled, thence his sacrifice cannot be carried out by a veiled man: this is an instance of the ==reversal of the current order of things== typical of the nature of the deity as appears in its festival.[27] Plutarch writes his figure is veiled because he is the father of truth.[28]

Pliny notes that the cult statue of Saturn was filled with oil; the exact meaning of this is unclear.[29] Its feet were bound with wool, which was removed only during the Saturnalia.[30] The fact that the statue was filled with oil and the feet were bound with wool may relate back to the myth of ==The Castration of Uranus== . In this myth Rhea gives Cronus a rock to eat in Zeus' stead, thus tricking Cronus. Although mastership of knots is a feature of Greek origin it is also typical of the Varunian sovereign figure, as apparent e.g. in Odin. Once Zeus was victorious over Cronus, he sets this stone up at Delphi and constantly it is anointed with oil and strands of unwoven wool are placed on it.[31] It wore a red cloak,[32] and was brought out of the temple to take part in ritual processions[33] and lectisternia, banquets at which images of the gods were arranged as guests on couches.[15] All these ceremonial details identify a sovereign figure. Briquel concludes that Saturn was a sovereign god of a time that the Romans perceived as no longer actual, that of the legendary origins of the world, before civilization.[34]

Little evidence exists in Italy for the cult of Saturn outside Rome, but his name resembles that of the Etruscan god Satres.[35] The potential cruelty of Saturn was enhanced by his identification with Cronus, known for devouring his own children. He was thus used in translation when referring to gods from other cultures the Romans perceived as severe; he was equated with the Carthaginian god Baal Hammon, to whom children were sacrificed, and to Yahweh, whose Sabbath was referred to as Saturni dies, "Saturn's day," in a poem by Tibullus, who wrote during the reign of Augustus; eventually this gave rise to the word "Saturday" in English.[36] The identification with Ba'al Hammon later gave rise to the African Saturn, a cult that enjoyed great popularity until the 4th century. It had a popular but also a mysteric character and required child sacrifices. It is also considered as inclining to monotheism.[37] In the ceremony of initiation the myste intrat sub iugum, ritual that Leglay compares to the Roman tigillum sororium.[38] Even though their origin and theology are completely different the Italic and the African god are both sovereign and master over time and death, fact that has permitted their encounter. Moreover, here Saturn is not the real Italic god but his Greek counterpart Cronus.

Did the rabbis to the elites come to the conclusion that Saturn was their actual god? Help a goy understand…

Attached: serveimage.jpg (59.67 KB, 660x660)

Other urls found in this thread:

theapolloniantransmission.com
youtu.be/t7EAlTcZFwY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elagabalus
penelope.uchicago.edu/Thayer/E/Roman/Texts/Cassius_Dio/80*.html#79-11.3
britam.org/salverda.html
tarotica.net/saturn.html
cytu.be/r/ECCO_TV
theocs101ark.com

Thomas Brown
Thomas Brown

/pol3/index.html
Because kikes are psychopathic.

Dylan Martinez
Dylan Martinez

It seems all of Hollywood and the music industry involved mandatory Saturn worship in exchange for fame.

Music videos which are rarely watched anymore become rituals of sort.

Flying Lotus - Coronus, The Terminator

Coronus = Chronos = Saturn

Death and inversion (blacks become white)

This is an independent artist mind you not some MK ultra puppet.

Samuel Lee
Samuel Lee

theapolloniantransmission.com

Attached: threema-20190413-151519-3e45c9bf4aee8dfe.jpg (18.65 KB, 362x357)

Brandon Flores
Brandon Flores

Help a goy understand…

youtu.be/t7EAlTcZFwY

Matthew Brooks
Matthew Brooks

The sun, you spiritual retards, is a material lake of fire. When we’ve adequately conquered physics it will be properly inhabitable. That’s the judgment, the punishment, and the reward.

Luis Barnes
Luis Barnes

Also, the nephilistic error is to decide on corrupted grounds that some part of a weakened group is deserving of mercy. Nephilim cannot be trusted. Those who make the nephilistic error are terrible parents.

Gabriel Martinez
Gabriel Martinez

Nope.

Ayden Harris
Ayden Harris

"Furthermore He said to me, “Son of man, do you see what they are doing, the great abominations that the house of Israel commits here, to make Me go far away from My sanctuary? Now turn again, you will see greater abominations.” So He brought me to the door of the court; and when I looked, there was a hole in the wall. Then He said to me, “Son of man, dig into the wall”; and when I dug into the wall, there was a door. And He said to me, “Go in, and see the wicked abominations which they are doing there.” So I went in and saw, and there—every sort of creeping thing, abominable beasts, and all the idols of the house of Israel, portrayed all around on the walls. And there stood before them seventy men of the elders of the house of Israel, and in their midst stood Jaazaniah the son of Shaphan. Each man had a censer in his hand, and a thick cloud of incense went up. Then He said to me, “Son of man, have you seen what the elders of the house of Israel do in the dark, every man in the room of his idols? For they say, ‘The Lord does not see us, the Lord has forsaken the land.’ ”
And He said to me, “Turn again, and you will see greater abominations that they are doing.” So He brought me to the door of the north gate of the Lord’s house; and to my dismay, women were sitting there weeping for [c]Tammuz.
Then He said to me, “Have you seen this, O son of man? Turn again, you will see greater abominations than these.” So He brought me into the inner court of the Lord’s house; and there, at the door of the temple of the Lord, between the porch and the altar, were about twenty-five men with their backs toward the temple of the Lord and their faces toward the east, and they were worshiping the sun toward the east.
And He said to me, “Have you seen this, O son of man? Is it a trivial thing to the house of Judah to commit the abominations which they commit here? For they have filled the land with violence; then they have returned to provoke Me to anger. Indeed they put the branch to their nose. Therefore I also will act in fury. My eye will not spare nor will I have pity; and though they cry in My ears with a loud voice, I will not hear them.”
For they have committed adultery, and blood is on their hands. They have committed adultery with their idols, and even sacrificed their sons whom they bore to Me, passing them through the fire, to devour them. For after they had slain their children for their idols, on the same day they came into My sanctuary to profane it; and indeed thus they have done in the midst of My house."

The kikes have always been child-murdering idolaters who hide their disgusting behavior in the dark, and they never stopped

Tyler Kelly
Tyler Kelly

Here. Have some better leads.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elagabalus
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elagabalus_(deity)
penelope.uchicago.edu/Thayer/E/Roman/Texts/Cassius_Dio/80*.html#79-11.3
I will not describe the barbaric chants which Sardanapalus, together with his mother and grandmother, chanted to Elagabalus, or the secret sacrifices that he offered to him, slaying boys and using charms, in fact actually shutting up alive in the god's temple a lion, a monkey, and a snake, and throwing in among them human genitals, and practising other unholy rites, while he invariably wore innumerable amulets. 12 But, to pass over these matters, he went to the extreme absurdity of courting a wife for Elagabalus — as if the god had any need of marriage and children! And, as such a wife might be neither poor nor low-born, he chose the Carthaginian Urania, summoned her thence, and established her in the palace; and he collected wedding gifts for her from all his subjects, as he had done in the case of his own wives. 21 Now all these presents that were given during his lifetime were reclaimed later; as for the dowry, he declared that he had received none from her, except two gold lions which was accordingly melted down.
He carried his lewdness to such a point that he asked the physicians to contrive a woman's vagina in his body by means of an incision, promising them large sums for doing so.

Attached: 1527369849569.png (72.67 KB, 873x700)

Andrew James
Andrew James

Attached: Happy-Saturnalia.jpg (42 KB, 543x348)

Xavier Brooks
Xavier Brooks

Thanks centurion pepe

Owen Diaz
Owen Diaz

(Check'd)
The honor is mine, user.
His mother, who embraced him and clung tightly to him, perished p479 with him; their heads were cut off and their bodies, after being stripped naked, were first dragged all over the city, and then the mother's body was cast aside somewhere or other, while his was thrown into the river.

Attached: 1527372877413.jpg (130.66 KB, 853x768)

Anthony Campbell
Anthony Campbell

It isn’t hard to be novel, sheesh.

Carter Watson
Carter Watson

(((globohomo))) needs DOTR.

Obviously this was after the fall of the republic due to the kikes…but man, I am telling you, I can't wait until DOTR.

Cameron Thompson
Cameron Thompson

One of the subtler means that conservative xenophobes can use for cultural infiltration is the pandemic meme. Instead of screaming gibberish about race or being otherwise wildly bug-guts, just tell everyone about your perfectly reasonable contagion fears. Remember: the left in recent years decided anyone it didn’t like was disgusting, slobbish, revolting, etc. They built up the bonfire of fearful conservatism willingly.

It won’t make you not a hateslave to use a subtler means, but you might find it easier to break your chain if you can integrate with society.

Ethan Kelly
Ethan Kelly

You mean like the plague ships that the kikes brought to Europe full of infected and contagious subhuman trash?

Attached: plague-images-hands.jpg (77.07 KB, 1280x720)
Attached: plague-ship-3.jpg (200.82 KB, 962x1086)
Attached: plague-ship-2.jpg (61.74 KB, 634x440)
Attached: plague-ships-1.jpg (30.06 KB, 474x279)
Attached: plague-ship-arrival.jpg (1.2 MB, 2633x1616)

Mason Hill
Mason Hill

britam.org/salverda.html
tarotica.net/saturn.html
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Binah_(Kabbalah)
cytu.be/r/ECCO_TV

saturn is number three on the tree of life in kabbalah which is the sphere binah. its the third emination with the prior 2 being beyond the physical universe. its the highest you can go in the physical cosmos and is the demiurge of the gnostics, the landlord of the universe. there is saturn symbolism literally everywhere in most corporate logos, anything cubic or resembling rings or a spiral. the symbolism got into western mainstream metaphysics through the freemasons shilling kaballah. the last link i posted is a cytube channel i put together of saturn researchers going over saturn symbolism and meaning. rabbit hole on this one goes hella deep.

Levi Smith
Levi Smith

the phoenecean word for saturn was israel and saturn to them is an androgynous redhead thats why jews are matriarchal

Isaac Wright
Isaac Wright

damn i checked out my channel i made half the videos have been removed for antisemitism but this is the guy who made them. he covers the saturn stuff his name is ocs101 or occultscience101

theocs101ark.com

Grayson Allen
Grayson Allen

Nope.
Incorrect.

John Myers
John Myers

This nigger thinks we're conservatives.

Attached: Exceptionally-Smug.jpg (15.69 KB, 380x301)

Sebastian Murphy
Sebastian Murphy

In the book of Deuteronomy it states that if The Jews abandon their covenant with Saturn that their Saturn will destroy them and cast them out of the land of Israel. So as anti-semites our role should be to tempt Jews to stray from the traditions of The Torah so that their god will become angry with them. In our prayers we should also tell Saturn how unappreciative the Jews are towards him.

Attached: Saturn.jpg (43.57 KB, 624x229)

Jacob Sanders
Jacob Sanders

Now the Jews being cast out of country after country was supposedly their punishment for not following the covenant with their serpent. Does the passage from Deuteronomy mean 100% abandon?

Jayden Davis
Jayden Davis

This is an independent artist mind you not some MK ultra puppet.
still looks like a jew puppet to me

Jordan Jenkins
Jordan Jenkins

Attached: university-of-saturn.jpg (71.6 KB, 777x518)

Thomas Watson
Thomas Watson

<Open it up
hesitate not – take the BOG pill

the God of doors..

Adrian Gonzalez
Adrian Gonzalez

Attached: the-call.png (304.35 KB, 348x345)

Jayden Collins
Jayden Collins

Attached: sandworm.jpg (38.82 KB, 375x523)

Jason Anderson
Jason Anderson

reintegrate into globohomo
just forget your ideals and concerns of society
nah

Leo King
Leo King

Lists me some of the books and websites you read.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit