The (((russian))) mafia

The (((russian))) mafia

In two posh villas outside the small town of Ricany, near Prague, one of the most dreaded mob families in the world savagely murders its terrified victims. The mob’s young enforcers, trained by veterans of the Afghanistan war, are infamous for their extreme brutality. Their quarry, usually businessmen who have balked at extortion demands, are repeatedly stabbed and tortured, then mutilated before they are butchered. The carnage is so hideous that it has scared the daylights out of competing crime groups in the area.

The torture chambers are run by what international police officials call the Red Mafia, a notorious Russian mob family that in only six years has become a nefarious global crime cartel. Based in Budapest, it has key centers in New York, Pennsylvania, Southern California, and as far away as New Zealand.

The enigmatic leader of the Red Mafia is a 52-year-old Ukrainian-born Jew named Semion Mogilevich. He is a shadowy figure known as the ”Brainy Don”–he holds an economics degree from the University of Lvov–and until now, he has never been exposed by the media. But the Voice has obtained hundreds of pages of classified FBI and Israeli intelligence documents from August 1996, and these documents–as well as recent interviews with a key criminal associate and with dozens of law enforcement sources here and abroad–describe him as someone who has become a grave threat to the stability of Israel and Eastern Europe.

”He’s the most powerful mobster in the world,” crows Monya Elson, who is listed in classified documents as one of Mogilevich’s closest associates and partners in prostitution and money laundering rings. The Brighton Beach­based Elson, who once led a pack of thugs and killers known as Monya’s Brigada, is currently in the Metropolitan Correctional Center in lower Manhattan awaiting trial for three murders and numerous extortions.

In July 1993, after Elson was grievously wounded by rival mobsters in a bloody shoot-out outside his Brooklyn apartment building, Mogilevich spirited him out of the country. Mogilevich then set up his Russian Jewish refugee friend in an alleged massive money-laundering scheme in Fano, Italy, where he was eventually arrested and extradited back to America. Elson, an integral part of the Red Mafia, had been one of the most feared mobsters in Brighton Beach, ground zero for Russian organized crime in America, which has exploded here following perestroika.

”If I tell on Mogilevich, Interpol will give me $20 million,” boasted Elson. ”I lived with him. I’m his partner, don’t forget. We are very, very close friends. I don’t mean close, I mean very, very close. He’s my best friend.” Nevertheless, after extensive interviews over the course of the last six months, Elson ultimately confirmed some of the details about Mogilevich contained in the classified FBI and Israeli documents.

Allegations of Mogilevich’s devilish array of criminal activities are extensively detailed in the reports:The FBI and Israeli intelligence assert that he traffics in nuclear materials, drugs, prostitutes, precious gems, and stolen art. His contract hit squads operate in the U.S. and Europe. He controls everything that goes in and out of Moscow’s Sheremetyevo International Airport, a ”smugglers’ paradise,” says Elson. Mogilevich bought a bankrupt airline in a former Central Asian Soviet republic for millions of dollars in cash so he could haul heroin out of the Golden Triangle. Most worrisome to U.S. authorities is Mogilevich’s apparently legal purchase of virtually the entire Hungarian armaments industry, jeopardizing regional security, NATO, and the war against terrorism.

villagevoice.com/1998/05/26/the-most-dangerous-mobster-in-the-world/

Picture is Donald Trump with his mentor, the notorious homosexual Jewish mob lawyer Roy Cohn. Cohn made Trump in the way a Rabbi forms a Golem from clay, facilitating all of his early business dealings through his ability to bribe or coerce anyone who stood in the way.

veteranstoday.com/2017/03/31/how-trump-became-the-russian-mafias-bitch/

Attached: serveimage.jpg (780x520, 60.41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.crimerussia.com/organizedcrime/semion-mogilevich-seen-at-funeral-of-solntsevskie-ocg-leader/
media.8ch.net/file_store/517f40c9c04f8b086bb389cccac5409a2bb4a727dea1372308d479a6861ea431.pdf
stormfront.org/forum/t3014-21/
archive.org/details/the-wwii-soe-training-manual-rigden
archive.org/details/FaithAndAction
archive.org/details/EcoDefenseAFieldGuideToMonkeywrenching/page/n9
archive.org/details/OttoSkorzenyMyCommandoOperations
archive.org/details/artworldlywisdom00grac/page/n67
archive.org/details/SamCulperSecurityAResistanceManual
archive.org/details/TheNatureOfZionism1993-VladimirStepin
archive.org/details/ArtOfWarBySunTzu/page/n9
torproject.org/
veracrypt.fr/en/Home.html
tails.boum.org/home/index.en.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

And in this episode of "jews jewing jews" we have no evidence, lots of assumptions, and no connections to the banking cartel. Turn back in tomorrow when everything will be proceeding as usual.

Wrong picture, previous pic is Semion Mogilevich who looks as goy as it gets but I guess he is infected with the mind virus.

Attached: 160901184027-donald-trump-roy-cohn-file-full-169-640x360.jpg (640x360, 36.85K)

There are different layers of judaism and the rabbit hole might go as deep as khazars or other jews being the golem of the neanderthals who in turn are ruled by a mighty master demon.

How all the layers of judaism are connected we can only guess as outsiders.

In my personal experiences with jews the disgusting Neanderthals like Harvey Weinstein were the CEOs of companies while the Ashkenazim occupied the lower rungs and brought in fellow jews.

Attached: harvey-weinstein-02-ap-jef-190426_hpMain_4x3_992.jpg (992x744, 90.2K)

When the next holocaust happens he won't be spared just bcuz he's a bigshot

All Jews no exceptions : )

(((maffia)))
FTFY OP

t. Wikipedia

So, why it is called the Russian mafia when we know it's actually a Jewish mafia? Maybe because, in fact, Russia is (((Russia))), a Jewish empire, the home of (((Communism))), (((Multiculturalism))) and (((Duginism)))?

It was when it became known that Semion Mogilevich under the surname Schneider ==had been excluded from the list of persons wanted by Interpol== back in 2005. However, the Russian Interpol National Central Bureau has not given the reason for Mogilevich's exclusion from the list.

==In December 2015, the FBI also excluded Semion Mogilevich from its search register== , as it became known that he resided in Russia, with which the United States did not have an agreement on extradition.

That is how powerful jewish criminals are…

en.crimerussia.com/organizedcrime/semion-mogilevich-seen-at-funeral-of-solntsevskie-ocg-leader/

Attached: mogil.jpeg (780x439, 107.81K)

Jews go on the other list - the list being prepared for the next holocaust : )

"russian"

Attached: 1457175702020.png (445x438, 147.14K)

There was no Holocaust, Elie. Stop lying.

this is not just russia, it is most of ex-communist europe . Why do you think these countries are so vocally anti-immigration? it is a fig leaf.
When the executive branch of a government has been completely taken over, destabilization is no longer needed.
Paradoxically russia (and even nato) use these same structures to project and maintain power in its southern and eastern regions. this is why ukraine is total basket case and russia is such a shithole when on paper it should be a really high tech affluent country.
Russia feels it doesn't have a choice because nato is pissing on their shoes.
As far as israeli organized crime goes, israel as a country is very nervous and will use all the help it can get, so for many years there was an overlap. Some of these crime syndicates have become so powerful, internationalized and opaque that it is becoming increasingly difficult to see where their loyalities lie. high ranking members of israeli crime families are known to have married theirs sons off to daughters of the saudi royal family, and there is talk of alliances with vast asian networks. Nobody knows for sure, but it has the potential to subvert israel's democratic process.

Another reason. Third position good. Mafia is Kill.

Attached: 1524366969424.png (729x945, 273.14K)

Attached: yosef_graveyard.jpg (1000x624, 164.59K)

I could appreciate the NAZI position more if it wasn't for the fact that state capitalism is more planned economy bullshit and still collapses under its own weight
you need a better economic underpinning

That's a lie. The reason is he got caught running a two bit scam in Russia and it quickly became evident the whole thing is complete BS. Which is a very regular thing in organized crime.

New York jews invented a "godfather" overseas they would "work under" and "sold him out" for far lenient sentences knowing full well the Russians would never arrest that guy (Not because of "protections", but simply because of course the Russian justice will NEVER do what the FBI tells them, especially if they have no evidence he's doing anything in Russia, it's a point of national interference).

And since the FBI basically freed some of the biggest criminals since the wide arrests against Cosa Nostra in the 90's just on their words and got scammed like rookies, they discreetly hushed it up.

How many of the security service posters on here aren't glowposters but actual frustrated guys dumping their conflicted angst?

ALL SLAVSHITS ARE INFERIOR TO WESTERN EUROPEANS. ENGLISH, FRENCH, GERMAN, SCANDINAVIAN, ETC ARE THE TRUE ARYANS

ALL SLAVS AND JEWS ARE CRIMINALS. THEREFORE THIS SHOULD BE NO SURPRISE

google "the Rus"

This isn't at all what its about.
media.8ch.net/file_store/517f40c9c04f8b086bb389cccac5409a2bb4a727dea1372308d479a6861ea431.pdf

This user knows about (((Russian Hackers))) since the media can't name the nose.

Attached: pedo dan.jpg (768x433, 68.4K)

I knew it was Jewish from that sentence alone.

I see
How does this board feel about Mikhail Bakunin?

Let me guess, all kikes?

Why does not some SEAL team or SPEZNAS take out these guys?
I am so sick of this vermin.

solution? Be the race warrior you always wanted to see in this world:

stormfront.org/forum/t3014-21/
(and the following pages…..)

Special Ops Training:
archive.org/details/the-wwii-soe-training-manual-rigden

Faith and Action for the aryan blood:
archive.org/details/FaithAndAction

Real life security and ideas:
archive.org/details/EcoDefenseAFieldGuideToMonkeywrenching/page/n9

Inspiration from the Waffen SS:
archive.org/details/OttoSkorzenyMyCommandoOperations

Wisdom of the gods:
archive.org/details/artworldlywisdom00grac/page/n67

Security:
archive.org/details/SamCulperSecurityAResistanceManual

know your enemy - kike tactics:
archive.org/details/TheNatureOfZionism1993-VladimirStepin

Timeless strategy:
archive.org/details/ArtOfWarBySunTzu/page/n9

'''Hence to fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence;
supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting.'''

Security tools:

torproject.org/
veracrypt.fr/en/Home.html
tails.boum.org/home/index.en.html

Remember the state monitors all email, texts, phone calls, etc. They have vast intelligence and police networks and backed by special forces, assassins and large militaries. Yet somehow these criminal groups continue to exist. They exist because the state allows it. The power to stop them is already in their hands if they wanted to use it.

We need Mexico's help

Russia is part of europe idiot.

Scary looking fucker. Elle Reeve should interview him.

Never trust a Ukranian.

He scammed Jewish Russians who were come to Israel

Why

Most of the askanazi Jews has some sources from Russia

I just love how much the white man's enemies project:

etc

Let me explain something to you, you paint chip eating mouth breather: the government is run by these criminal kikes. Mass popular revolution and death camps is the only solution.

WE ARE SHIFTING THE OVERTOW WINDOW

No, you're really not, wetback. Your daily idiocy is only making a case point to exterminate you fucking street dogs with fervor.
Keep it up, dipshit.

Look up Khazaria.