Arnold attacked by a SA Nigger

Arnold sadly went from a human 'Arnold Breker statue' to a cuck, so this does provide a sense of karmic justice, but this video will showcase the true nature of the cowardly African niggers to the general public.

Skip to 0:55 (someone else please webm)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fGjCUZ5ya8Y
funnyordie.com/2011/5/18/17739218/arnold-schwarzenegger-quotes-that-clearly-foreshowed-his-scandal
archive.is/hVw1G
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

imagine your last name being "Blacknigger"

Recompressed, original file is about 32MB

Attached: Arnold Schwarzenegger gets attacked in South Africa(recompress)-1ZpFhwJ4eGM.mp4 (608x1080, 14.46M)

shoo shoo

treating niggers like humans was a mistake

Well, did he get his Lamborghini?

At this very moment, Arnold realized that niggers must be TERMINATED.

Attached: realization.png (564x581 332.67 KB, 374.33K)

Fucking really? He treats himself like a victim after dropkicking Arnold and screaming, "HELP ME! I WANT A LAMBORGHINI?"

Tanks for the webm.

Peak subhuman.

Microcosm of what they do to SA farmers on a daily basis.

The nigger cries out for a Lamborghini as he strikes you.

Attached: Holy Black Jesus.jpg (520x750, 134.15K)

A normal 71 year old with a lesser build wouldn't have fared so well. I hate niggers so fucking much.

Think he's red pilled yet? Or does an entire continent of niggers have to drop kick him to get it.

He used to be redpilled, but somehow spat the thing out.

See here, Arnold in the 1970s.

He totally deserved it for going to a nigger country, You know he's lucky he didn"t get beheaded; These liberals think the african niggers are restrained like the american ones . They always end up learning the hard way that it's not the case

the nigger cries out for a lamborghini as he drop kicks you from behind.

TOLL PAID

Attached: 769c6dc68e97778de7b35c261531d80889971a5ab1dbf12c93b037e3851c9484.png (255x221, 9.73K)

Attached: images (1).jpeg (498x616, 49.4K)

Well, he learned from his slavers.
youtube.com/watch?v=fGjCUZ5ya8Y

How bad does your wife have to be as a billionaire that you choose to fuck the goblin maid?

Part and parcel, You cant just go to a jungle and expect not be attacked by niggers

Attached: arnold relaxed.JPG (659x583, 94.9K)

kek

Too bad he didn't die :( Fucking racemixer

I met Arnold twice back around 74 and 75. Arnold isn't a normal dude. He was always on the make all the time. Frankly he was a sleazebag without any shame. If you were at a party and you had your beautiful fiance with you he'd just butt in between the two of you and start laying down the most cringeworthy pickup lines on your woman in front of everybody.

Not impressed, both as a human or as a Republican governor.

He's right in that regard

checked. ahhnold seems like a fuckin douchebag

His dad was in the SA, shame is son didn't grow up to be a man like him

At least he produced four other children.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 194.61K)

I've met Arnold Schwarzenegger twice in my life. He was my number 1 childhood hero. Meeting him was a massive honor and I was so proud, but him turning into a massive cuck to gain political points has just made me pity him. I remember the hero he was to me in the 80s and 90s, not the villain he has become today.

what a fat fuck. daughter on the left is cute though. the best thing arnold ever did was predator.

Trump curse
can't stop winning

Attached: warren-buffett-arnold-schwarzenegger-jacob-rothschild.jpg.jpg (300x213, 12.17K)

Predator, Terminator 1&2, Total Recall, and Commando are total equal.

She is cute, and will produce sons of good stock.

Attached: Katherine-Schwarzenegger-Chris-Pratt-1500.jpg (1500x1200, 1.27M)

Attached: conan-the-barbarian-poster2.jpg (1000x1500, 258.66K)

Lol, Commando is campy as fuck. It's one of Arnold's worst movies but it's really fun to see Arnold pull a Rambo and throw fucking circular saw blades into mexicans faces. I would also give him both Conans and True Lies.

I always thought Shwarzenigger was a democrat. Really activates my almonds.

lmao what a idiot. that guy is in a shitload of trouble.

Attached: 80s-fashion3.jpg (660x642, 76.05K)

why the hell did this guy jump kick mr robot in the back? is he insane?

Attached: Ahnahld_SA.webm (1080x1920, 13.55M)

Is that Lord Rothchild on the right?

If you hired this human brick as your body guard, you'd at least expect him to watch your back. What a bonehead.

Attached: brick.png (323x588, 235.44K)

Niggers can't get into trouble in SA. They're paid, funded by, and equiped by the SA government to kill white farmers. If an SA nigger attacks a white, it's given a medal.

He is probably supposed to stay off camera.

Lmao. This is the only thing one gets from sharing their country with literal bottom feeders

It is, and he's no lord

IF ARNOLD WOULD HAD HAD MS13 BODYGUARDS, NONE OF THIS WOULD HAVE HAD HAPPENED

In Europe, names are esoteric metaphors

This is trump's amerikkka.

He should surround himself with MS13 leaders and take them to cool places

#MAGAconDACA

Did you see him do any blow?

He looks like he's the nicest, though.

I've met Arnold Schwarzenegger twice in my life. Twice he gave me chlamydia and he said nigger the whole time.

It's second rate in terms of being an Arnold movie. Personally I liked Red Sonja more.

See, Commando is one of the most over the top b-movies ever made. And having Arnold in a movie like this after he already had Terminator and Conan on his resume, was just amazing to watch.

Attached: Arnie.jpg (650x353, 115.37K)

your propaganda is a little over the top

Attached: rs_1024x759-150729143548-1024.Arnold-Schwarzenegger-Predator.ms.072915.jpg (1024x759, 100.7K)

Attached: giphy (2).gif (500x270, 998.28K)

At first I thought Hercules in New York was the worst, then came End of Days, which I loathed for a very long time, but after watching Maggie I reconsidered EoD as a thousand times more watchable. And then I ended my Arnold cinematography forever after suffering through Terminator Genisys, which was just franchise rape par excellence. This shocked me more the 45 minute rape scene in Irreversible.

Attached: Hercules.jpg (1920x1080, 331.13K)

Yeah, Commando is fucking hilariously bad, especially for a movie that came out the year after Terminator. A lot of Arnolds spoken lines are nearly identical to Terminator, except for "Let out some steam, Bennett." That was just stupid.

Attached: Ahnahld_SA_muaaaaaaaah.webm (1080x1920, 3.49M)

You want to fuck with me? You're a fucking choir boy compared to me, a choir boy!

Don't forget his mid 90s shit like Twins and Junior and Jingle All the Way.

Is it really when the Farm raiders have military grade signal and radio jammers when they raid a farm? I wonder where a bunch of stupid 70 IQ niggers not that kind of equipment and were taught how to use it. Those man-pack jammers cost hundreds of thousands of dollars.

After a few few viewings it appears to me that Ahnold never actually falls down. Just think about it, a surprise flying Bruce Lee kick to the back, performed by a nigger, can't bring down a geriatric Austrian, despite his jew-cuck corruption.
Think about that.

WHAT A FUCKING CUCK, I LOVE SEEING THESE WHITE BOOMERS GET THEIR ASSES HANDED TO THEMSELVES.

Attached: based.mp4 (1920x1080, 10.85M)

Nah, I enjoyed all of them. Raw Deal, Red Heat, Running Man, Kindergarten Cop, even Junior and The 6th Day were fun to watch. If you really want to see rare Arnold, watch The Villian. It's a life action adaptation of the Road Runner. Pure slapstick.

Attached: Cactus Jack.jpg (474x335, 34.19K)

Yeah, just imagine.

Attached: schwarzenegger_vs_schwarzer_neger.png (698x289, 126.15K)

niggality

Attached: arnold vs nig kang.mp4 (1280x720, 1.87M)

Yeah, his early early stuff was just silly.

lmao kill yourself uploading this gook bullshit

Attached: 1558200449007.jpg (414x481, 47.85K)

Good job user ID heiled

Fuckin based dude

Attached: 1558203288953.jpg (396x385, 48.23K)

Attached: Arnold Schwarzenegger sparket i ryggen af N.mp4 (1280x720, 3.01M)

shit I'm bored

Attached: arnold vs nig kang v2.mp4 (608x1072, 1.67M)

he fucked a beaner and has an autistic mutt spic son. you think he's really ever gonna be red pilled? the mother fucker took the blue pill decades ago.

Attached: 1522709410678.jpg (393x382, 34.36K)

This is an excellent opportunity to raise awareness about Boer genocide.

Attached: genocide (1)

thx i needed that!

Attached: 1523135330627.jpg (640x480, 53.99K)

That nigger could've stabbed Arnold if he had a knife on him, should've been beaten and lynched right outside of that school! What shitty security they had there in South Africa

Attached: cr.jpg (480x640, 75.02K)

Oh, how the mighty have fallen. White man, stand up and reclaim what is yours.

yes, the spirit has already awoken

jewess and sexy hapas better keep their doors locked tonight

Don't you get it? No one cares when invasive pests are killed.

The only reason they complain about people saying shit like this is it's been made evidently true.

You're correct. When you'll die, I'll spit on your grave.

Attached: mm.PNG (874x233, 28.09K)

If you aren't violent against your enemies, they will be violent against you. Kill them first.
The world always belonged to those who are violent.

^ This video seems to have been scrubbed from the internet.
"Bodybuilders party a lot, and once, in Gold's–the gym in Venice, California, where all the top guys train–there was a black girl who came out naked. Everybody jumped on her and took her upstairs, where we all got together…But not everybody, just the guys who can fuck in front of other guys. Not everybody can do that. Some think that they don't have a big-enough cock, so they can't get a hard-on."
funnyordie.com/2011/5/18/17739218/arnold-schwarzenegger-quotes-that-clearly-foreshowed-his-scandal
archive.is/hVw1G

Let that be a lesson: fuck one 13 year old and they own you for life and being a governor doesn't mean a thing.

Attached: Schwarzenegger 6 Steps.webm (459x320, 7.92M)

lf they do that with a hank A Hollywood celeb/USA state governator/70 years old senior citzen with somebody recording it, imagine what they might do to us.

Attached: 51c1810e23ebc02e083b04b637c4b9066b391fdd5c4004a6f8c55b363676b5a3.gif (500x332, 997.47K)

Now some niggers are claiming he"s retarded lmao ,bet if it was a white who ve done this he would ve been doxxed already and attacked by the ((media)))

Attached: Capture.JPG (492x125, 25.02K)

That 13 year old part was random, has he been to Epstein's island or something like that?

#notALLniggaz

Attached: top kek.gif (260x202, 76.69K)